Housepets! Future Perfect

Discuss the comic here
CanadianHero

Housepets! Future Perfect

Post by CanadianHero »

Guys! Need your thoughts...

What do you think if taking the route by Rick Griffin will the cast be doing in the future, a animated flash series? perhaps even a arc special, also will Housepets! become more fantasy-oriented in the future or will the dramedy genre keep hold on Housepets!

Plus, a new logo for Housepets! to me should be updated in the next few years, that I feel will be at it's busiest, both Rick Griffin and of course the hard at work fans working on fan-fics, pictures, even entire web-comics based on the series that have been created over the past 4 years on this forum. I personally congratulate Rick Griffin and all the fans that been following the series in the past years and hopefully the new years to come! :D

Also, I followed the Housepets! comics since 2010, and haven't even discovered all of the forums until recently :oops:
Fox: Ah ignore Peanut fighting Bino, you want churro, no? King: Si!

Let's Dance! *falls to floor*
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Housepets! Future Perfect

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

CanadianHero wrote:Also, I followed the Housepets! comics since 2010, and haven't even discovered all of the forums until recently :oops:
I can tell: this is basically the subject of half the threads in this section. Go read 'em...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

Post by 0404 »

CanadianHero wrote:Guys! Need your thoughts...

What do you think if taking the route by Rick Griffin will the cast be doing in the future, a animated flash series? perhaps even a arc special, also will Housepets! become more fantasy-oriented in the future or will the dramedy genre keep hold on Housepets!
someone temped to do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-D9C4A838 :lol: :lol: :lol:
tho, who will be the voice actor?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well, If we use the voices from the radio show project, it would be me.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Post by 0404 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:well, If we use the voices from the radio show project, it would be me.
who would you voice act as?

not being mean. but for me, I think housepets! comic it self would be enuogh for me...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

as Peanut and Spot.

and Rick actually would like to possibly get Housepets! as a cartoon on TV.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Liam

Post by Liam »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:and Rick actually would like to possibly get Housepets! as a cartoon on TV.
Maybe Nickelodeon would be interested?
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Suffice to say, if Housepets! were to be turned into an animated cartoon, I'd be all over that trying to get a part as a VA. :lol:
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Same. I'm the forum Peanut, I want to go pro.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets

Post by 0404 »

On that note, do we have any thread where we can share our voices?
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm pretty sure Housepets! would use professional voice actors rather than fans should it be made into a cartoon.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Image Image
ZambieHugger

Post by ZambieHugger »

Suffice to say if it were an animated cartoon, I honestly think it would be ruined, I mean how would that work? Does that mean that the comic would stop so that if people didn't like the show? They couldn't get anymore enjoyment out of the comic? It's just an honest opinion...
I live in a world managed by children, whenever they don't get what they want, they yell and scream.
Insanity is just a name, crazy a color, and psychopaths a person.
Secretly...I am Batman.
fantasticmrKabz

Post by fantasticmrKabz »

I like the idea of a real pets just too keep it simple and a little farther from the comic. I have a voice for every character in this comic in my head. A housepets cartoon will destroy the voices in my head. ummmmm Im not crazy
ZambieHugger

Post by ZambieHugger »

Oh I thought you were...thats too bad crazy people are awesome, which is why i'm insane!
I live in a world managed by children, whenever they don't get what they want, they yell and scream.
Secretly...I am Batman.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:and Rick actually would like to possibly get Housepets! as a cartoon on TV.
:lol: That would be really great, and kind of strange too. Though Rick will probably need an entire team of artists to help him create out all the drawings (after all, a single episode of any cartoon would be hundreds of pages of drawings and Rick could not do that on his own) and he would need those artists to be able to draw his characters as he does rather than how they would. Perhaps Rick could start to train artists here on Housepets to draw as he does, so then if it does go on TV he would have a full team ready to go.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

MilesKingford wrote:
:lol: That would be really great, and kind of strange too. Though Rick will probably need an entire team of artists to help him create out all the drawings (after all, a single episode of any cartoon would be hundreds of pages of drawings and Rick could not do that on his own) and he would need those artists to be able to draw his characters as he does rather than how they would. Perhaps Rick could start to train artists here on Housepets to draw as he does, so then if it does go on TV he would have a full team ready to go.
Some animations use computers that already have the figures drawn. Might not have to do all those drawings if he opts for that rather than a traditional one.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
ZambieHugger

Post by ZambieHugger »

But it would be a bit more authentic if he used drawing by drawing :D
Secretly...I am Batman.
JohnWillow

Post by JohnWillow »

I think it would be cool if housepets was made in a similar style to the How It Should Have Ended videos.
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"