Nobody (PG-13)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

CanadianHero

Nobody (PG-13)

Post by CanadianHero »

Hey guys, CanadianHero here with a story separate from my last one, the dark moments are darker, the light moments lighter, a battle of the three loves, and my interpretation of the future for the community of Babylon Gardens. Peanut just became an adult and Grape is now in her late teens.
Hope you enjoy :)

Part 1
Peanut was downstairs with Grape eating leftover cake from his fifth birthday(young adult), his love for her undying even though Grape feels torn between her two loves, Peanut and Max. Peanut over the years has develop a underlying dislike for Max but strangely at the same time seemed to become more as friends, as he wanted him and Grape to be together forever, although he also has developed a relationship with the magical Pomeranian, Tarot.

Peanut and Grape loved each other as family, friend, and beyond. But as fate would have it, they were slowly separating to live with their own relations.

Peanut saw Grape sleeping on the couch, "Grape is stronger than just a few years ago." And it was true, last month Peanut woke up Grape while taking one of her many naps. Peanut never saw Grape so annoyed at him, she then proceeded to lift Peanut up from the ground threatening to break his snout if he did again with such fury, she then drop him, kissed him on the cheek, and kicked him in the gut.

Peanut still to this day shudders about that day as he remembered having pain in the stomach for several hours after she kicked him, even though Grape still loves him deeper down, she has started to become less social to Peanut, and more social to everyone else, making him feel a little lonely at times.

He heard someone ring the door, "I'll get it!" he ran towards the door and opened to find Max, he smirked at Peanut and asked "Hey Peanut, is Grape awake?" Grape heard Max and told him to sit down on the couch next to her. Peanut looked at Grape and Max embracing each other, though he has gotten used to seeing them together, he still felt a little uncomfortable being around Max when he's with Grape.

Mr. Sandwich and his wife told them that they were going to a comic book convention, Peanut, Grape, and Max wanted to go, but they said that they don't allow pets, after what Peanut did there. Peanut blushed from hearing about the incident. Peanut decided to go up to his room to play his 3DS.

He heard Max and Grape flirting with each other downstairs and put on his headphones to cancel out the noise. He looked at the time, "11:20 am" he remembered that he had to go to a meeting in the Good Ol' Dogs club in a few minutes, as he started to get ready he heard Max come to his room knocking the door, "Can I come in?" he asked, "Sure." Peanut said, "Want to see Pridelands 3 with me and Grape?" Max said, "Why would he invite me?" Peanut thought, "Doesn't the movie come out next month?" Peanut said, "Yea, but still do you want to?" Max said as he was playing Peanut's 3DS, Peanut was going to go with Tarot over there. "Is it okay if I bring Tarot?" Peanut asked, "double dating, okay fine with me." said Max as he left the room. "Double dating,huh, haven't did that since we went to the comic book convention." Then Peanut remembered chewing up all the comic books, "I was drunk, they shouldn't have brought soda there!" he thought laughing.

How was it? Stay tuned for more parts :D *Drops chocolate milk on cat* Britney! @&$* that's 40 cents worth of milk gone :x :x
Fox: Ah ignore Peanut fighting Bino, you want churro, no? King: Si!

Let's Dance! *falls to floor*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Nobody (PG-13)

Post by copper »

Very interesting so far. Can't wait to see where this goes...

So Peanut is now an adult, and drinks too much soda. I hope he calmed down some. :roll:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

A few things before Part 2, a law was passed allowing pets to drive (I opposed the law) one year before the time of this fan fic, Peanut was the only one so far that could drive, since the law was that dogs had to be 5 years old, cats a little older, Grape needed six more months. Also Peanut's personality changed, basically a more mature version of his puppy self.

Grape was the only cat allowed in the good ol' dogs club, since nearly every dog in the club knew her, this was of the few times she was alone with Peanut which was in the car. Grape kissed Max good-bye before joining Peanut in the car, Grape looked at Peanut, she knew that Peanut has been toughening up physically and emotionally, though he still was the Peanut she knew when he was a puppy, she smiled at him.

For the past few months, she has gotten really close to Max, even if they were still too young to have kittens, she been thinking what life would be like for her, Max, and Peanut taking care of them, "Peanut would be a good uncle to them." she thought assuring herself about that, she has also thought about the rest of the neighborhood, the only adult pets so far that were in Babylon Gardens was Bino, Fox, Peanut, Fido, Tarot, Rex, Sasha, Daisy, and King. Her, Max, Joey, Sabrina, Marvin, Tiger, and Zach were still under adult age. Max will become adult age next month, and he also been talking about having kittens.

They finally arrived at the clubhouse, to find most of the members already there. Peanut parked the car in the parking lot nearby and they walked to the clubhouse, "Ugh, I hate these long meetings." Grape said as she looked at Bino and Fido getting ready for it. "Don't worry it shouldn't take long." said Peanut as he sat down. Fox came up, "Guys, quiet down, I said quiet down, SHUT UP!" all the dogs looked at him with a slight fear, "I have a announcement, King said that he's going to Kansas to help Bailey with their new puppies that arrived yesterday." All dogs congratulated King on his puppies. Grape saw King a little embarrassed at all the dogs commenting on him. "Also, tomorrow the annual Good ol' dogs club barbecue will start, this time soda usage will be limited to prevent more accidents, plus the fireworks will be planned by the Milton ferrets, that is all." he stepped down from the stage, and conservation started as normal.

She turned around to find Peanut, he was talking to Fox about Max and Grape. She knew that Peanut knew she would throw him out a window if mention anything about her personal life or about Max. "Oh hey Tarot." said Grape as she her enter the meeting room, "Where's Peanut, I need to talk to him." Grape pointed at Peanut as he was eating a burger, she observed Peanut and Tarot to see them kiss each other. She looked around deciding to leave as she was getting bored, then she saw Fido looking shifty, like Max did when he got scared. "Hi, Fido." Fido screamed and jumped a little he looked back to see Grape, "oh hi, Grape." he said looking almost shocked. "What are you doing?" she asked, " Nothing!" he replied quickly, "listen, I got to go." Grape tried to say goodbye but he was already gone by then. "What's going on?" she thought.

"Hey." A finger pointed on her back, she turned around to find Bino. Bino didn't like Grape, and she didn't like him either. "You better that mutt under control, if he goes crazy again." He gestured that he would hurt Peanut, Bino was more muscular than when he was a puppy, taking a page from Fox continually injuring him, he toughened himself up to keep Fox from further fighting him, though Grape still was much stronger than him, she knew not to make Bino really mad.

She left Peanut and the other dogs at the clubhouse and walked outside, "Nice day, guess I should find Max to hang around with." She thought back, "I wonder why Fido was acting so jumpy." her mind told her to keep out of it, but for some reason she wanted to investigate about Fido's unusual behavior. She knew this could be bad, but she went ahead anyways to see what Fido is up to.

Stay tuned, same time, same Spot Network, *shoots editor* :D

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, so that was why you did the thing in the place. Okay then.

Nice beginning. Things should get interesting from here, especially with a buffer Bino around.

Methinks Tarot might be up to something. ;)
My characters
ZambieHugger

Post by ZambieHugger »

Can we whack one of the characters? Just at random please? oh...and great story! You should see some more Housepets stories on www.fanfiction.net!
I live in a world managed by children, whenever they don't get what they want, they yell and scream.
Insanity is just a name, crazy a color, and psychopaths a person.
Secretly...I am Batman.
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 3
Been playing Threads of Fate (Dewprism) for my PS1, very interesting game, suggest checking it out ;)

Peanut was now more of a quirky, upbeat dog then a hyperactive, imaginable puppy. Now that he was 5 he knew that he needed to grow up more, but it didn't mean to give up being fun. His Spot the super-dog were becoming more popular on the paper comics and well as the internet, and his relationship with Tarot was closer than when he was a puppy, and even if his love for Grape hasn't falter much since his puppy days, he sees her more as a friend than a potential girlfriend, though as he grew up over his teenage years, a sub-personality of Peanut sprung up, one of a more serious version of him, popping in him sometimes.

"What's wrong Peanut?" said Tarot as she was hugging Peanut, "Oh, nothing." he wondered where Grape went, since she was older she went out more with Max and by herself as well, sometimes making Peanut worried if she was gone for more than a few hours. "I haven't seen her since the meeting two hours ago, Tarot do you know where she is?" he asked, "Let me check." her eyes glowed green, showing that she was communicating the with spirits.

"She's near a old shop, it looks like she's following Fido over there." she gave the vision to Peanut, he saw Grape spying on Fido, "What's she doing over there?" he saw Grape encounter a golden retriever, the dog came closer to Grape, but he knew Grape, "hurt first, ask questions later." Peanut said, "Her old motto." Grape fought the dog by first punching him on the stomach, then quickly flipping him onto the ground.

He heard her say, "Do you know what Fido is doing?" she eyed him with some seriousness, the dog said "I'm not telling you!" he tried to stand up but Grape brought him down hard, "One more time, what's he doing?" Grape was sitting on him, "Ack, he's in that shop, he meeting someone there." the dog then scrambled off her and ran away from her. She kicked open the door, "Fido! Where are you?" as soon as she stopped talking someone hit her in the back of the head and she was knocked out,Peanut was shocked, "GRAPE!" then the vision got cut.

"Oh (censored by my noob brain), Tarot!" he grabbed Tarot and ran to the car, "We got to find Grape fast!" Peanut said as he stepped down on the pedal, "Peanut, calm down." Peanut looked at her like she just said horrible, "Grape is in trouble!" Peanut said as he swore loudly. "Oh man, this is bad."

OMG, what just happened? Grape? *oven rings* OH, lasagna's ready *runs to the oven* :D

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well there goes Grape. I gues she never heard that old saying about Curiosity and cats... :roll:

Wonder who that Retriever was? Grape knows some good moves.

Awww, Peanut to the rescue! :lol:
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 4
Have been Everybody Hates Chris lately, don't know why. Finished Mass Effect 3, terrible ending, and watched the Three Stooges, hilarious movie though not as good as the originals. NEXT COMIC

Max was walking down the street, kicking a can down with him. He mind was on his birthday that was two weeks from now, "No time like the present to enjoy my final days as a teen." he thought as he went to his house. "Maybe a date with Grape will be nice." he said to himself, he opened the door to his house and found Bino playing PS3 with Sasha, "Playing Catherine, eh?" said Max as he smirked at Bino and Sasha, "Seemed like a few days ago you were playing Mario Party." Bino looked at him with a little disgust at him, "yes, and you are still to young unfortunately to play with it."

He went up to his room and turned the TV in there, he saw his cell phone on the table, "Maybe I should call Grape." he dialed her number but it didn't answer. He frowned at it, "Why isn't Grape answering it?" he thought about Grape being asleep, "Maybe I will just go there." He went downstairs to eat some leftover chicken, "Bino, where's Grape?" Max asked, Bino yelled "How should I know, I don't talk to her!" Max then left the house, and he saw Peanut and Tarot outside his house.

"Max, something's happened to Grape!" Peanut said loudly, Max became worried about Grape, "What happened?" Tarot told Max about the vision of Grape going to a old shop, fighting off a golden retriever, going inside there only to be knocked out but someone else. Max clenched his fists, his eyes filled with worry, anger, and fear. "We came here because you're Grape's boyfriend, right?" said Peanut with the serious tone that's been popping in lately, Max nodded as they got in the car.

As they finally arrived at the old shop thanks to Tarot knowing where it is, they ran towards the same door that is still opened, they saw a large room full of crates, and old cars that hasn't been used in years. "Grape?" yelled Peanut as he navigated through the crates, Max and Tarot closely followed trying not to get separated in this large room, "Where are you?" he then heard a noise across the room, it was behind a closed door.

"Over there!" said Peanut to Max and Tarot, they ran to the door but it was locked. "I'm going." said Max, he went back a few steps and braced himself as he rammed the door, it came open, it was too dark to see, even Max couldn't see. "Grape?" said Max and Peanut as they looked for a light switch, "Tarot, can't you light up this...-" Tarot threw a orb of light that filled the entire room, they found Fido on the floor unconscious. There a mark that was impacted into the wall indicating that Fido was threw forcefully into the wall, along with blood in his mouth and some on his left arm.

"Tarot, can't you help him?" said Peanut while he attempted to wake him up, Tarot came up to Fido and gently placed her paw on his back, then her eyes glowed green. Fido all of a sudden jerked back into life, he looked like he was in pain. He attempted to talk but he winced and grabbed his left arm, Peanut supported him and let him sit down. "Fido, what happened?" said Peanut, Fido weakly pointed at a door that was labeled "basement" Max ran to the door and tried to open it but it was also locked, he was about to the breach the door but Tarot stopped him reminding him that it could lead to a stairwell.

"How are we going to open the door?" Max said, Fido then handed him a key. Max grabbed the key from Fido and opened the basement, "Tarot can you light this one too?" Max asked, Tarot nodded towards him and illuminated the basement, they found Grape in there, Peanut ran to her quickly. "GRAPE!" he yelled as he hugged her. "What happened?" he asked, Grape said quietly, "It's Zach, I think he's gone insane." Peanut was incredibly perplexed at the idea of Zach, of all people becoming insane. "He kept shouting to himself about being the "Opener of Ways", like the animals chanted since he moved here."

She then pointed at a drawing, it said "I, the Opener of Ways will end this tyranny of what is called humanity." Everyone was worried about Zach, "My god, he is going crazy." said Max as he comforted Grape. Peanut and Tarot observed the saying, "What's his problem against humans?" said Tarot, "Maybe he's paranoid, like Tiger." said Peanut, he knew about Tiger's paranoid personality, "wonder what's going to do." said Grape.

Max was ridiculed at the idea of a bunny taking over the world, "although bunnies have a tendency to become evil, I guess." Max said to them, "we should go to the Arbelt's house, maybe Tiger and Marvin know where he is." Everybody else agreed, they left taking Fido with them to police station to leave Fido there, "Fido, let the police know about what happened." Fido nodded at them and then left to the office.

"I wonder what Zach is planning right now." said Peanut, "Whatever it is, it's not good." said Grape.

Surprise twist, or perhaps expected? probably number two. :roll: anyways... what we happen? Will the gang discover why Zach gone mad? Will Fido really tell what happen? Will my cat stopping playing my PSP?
Find out next time on this Housepets! fan-fic, this has been CanadianHero, have a good day! :D

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, this certainly is interesting. Zach must have gotten strong to take on a police dog.

So the Opener of Ways, eh? I will await developments on this one. Wonder if the Cosmic Nerds are still around.

Tarot is awfully quiet in this update. Wonder why.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 5

Grape witnessed the insanity of Zach, what she remembered was that Zach dragged her and Fido down the room, he let Grape go, then he swung Fido into the wall hard. She heard Fido gasped and coughed up blood before lying on the ground. She saw Zach taking the blood from Fido and writing the wall with a message. Zach then came to Grape, "You will see the end of humanity, and the beginning of the age of the free!" His eyes were filled with insanity and desire.

"Zach, you stupid rabbit, you're not supposed to be doing this." Grape said, Zach looked at her. "Oh, yes little girl." he came up to her and smacked her in the face, "You will witness the beginnings of human society being crushed." "And you're precious spoiled life will be gone." he laughed manically to himself before leaving the basement. "Wow, Zach has gotten crazy, probably because of Tiger and the woodland creatures." she thought, "I got to get out of here." The door opened with Peanut and Max running down.

Grape was now with the rest in the car going to Zach's house. "Why do you think that Zach went insane." asked Max, "Well, from I saw Zach became paranoid he moved to Tiger's house, also the woodland creatures did continually chant that all his life." Tarot said, Peanut agreed with Tarot, "Do you think that he's really planning to try to take over the world?" said Max, "He's just a young rabbit, I doubt he's really going to able to do anything." Grape then said "He does have those woodland creatures following him, he's basically their leader."

They arrived at the Arbelt's house, "What do you think he's doing right now?" asked Peanut, Tarot's eyes glowed green, "He's napping on his bed." Grape nodded towards her, "then that's our cue." They got out of the car and ran to the house. "Tiger?" said Peanut, "It's me, Peanut." Tiger came to the door, "Oh hi guys, come in." He let them in and as Tarot said found Zach on the couch sleeping. "Zach!" said Peanut. Zach woke up shocked at them, "Jees, could you be quieter." he yawned.

"Do you remember anything, Zach from earlier today." Zach looked at them like they asked a strange question, "Well all I did today was eat breakfast." Max came to him, "Liar, you were at the old shop, and you kidnapped Grape and-" Tarot put her paw on his chest to stop him, "Zach's right, from what I see he didn't do anything." Zach looked confused, "Um, what did exactly happen?" Peanut looked at him, "Grape and Fido was at the old shop, where they were knocked out there." Zach looked truly shocked, "Who did such a thing." Grape came to him, "I saw you Zach at the basement." she looked at with a little fright, "you were insane." Zach looked frighten, "Me?" he pointed towards himself, Grape nodded.

"Tiger, was I acting strange today?" said Zach, Tiger was eating ice cream, "You left with the woodland creatures this morning." Zach looked outside, "What did I do there?" Tiger looked a little surprised, "Yikes, you were chanting about being Opener of Ways, or something like that." Tarot petted Zach on his head, "Maybe it's something on your mind?" Tarot eyes glowed green, "Oh my, you have became insane many times, something's not right." Zach looked extremely worried.

Fido then came in the door with a Ralph, and Kevin, "Zach, your'e under arrest for assault of a police officer, and assault of a civilian. Kevin then tackled him to the ground and cuffed him. (Kevin is never going to stop tackling is he?) :roll:

*GASP* WHAT A TWIST, Britney stop typing on my computer! :x
Last edited by CanadianHero on Sun May 06, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Um, Rex is the bulldog lackey of Bino. You are thinking of Kevin, the Doberman. He is the K9 officer.

Hmmm, poor Zach. Wonder what made him that way. Seems there is a mystery afoot.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

copper wrote:Um, Rex is the bulldog lackey of Bino. You are thinking of Kevin, the Doberman. He is the K9 officer.

Hmmm, poor Zach. Wonder what made him that way. Seems there is a mystery afoot.
Apologies, Miku Hatsune was hypnotizing me so I couldn't concentrate and I mixed up some people, don't worry my cat is chasing her right now :D I will edit, thanks for the head's up

MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

catch the evil vocloid Britney! Ill get the ax.

This is going to be interesting, Multiple Personality Disorder in Zach, right?
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Fido grabbed Kevin, "Kevin! I said no tackling unless I say so!" Kevin looked at Zach who gasping for breath, "Sorry, Fido." Ralph lifted Zach onto his feet, "Wait!" said Peanut as he blocked Ralph at the door, "don't arrest him!" Fido came up unto Peanut, "This is police business, not unless you want to be arrested too." he pushed Peanut out of the way, "Zach, please keep your insanity under control you hear me?" Tarot yelled, Zach looked horrified at being arrested, "What's going on?" Jerry said as ran down.

"Your pet Zach is being arrested for assault." said Fido as he dragged Zach into the car, "Grape do something!" said Peanut, "Why, I not getting arrested too." said Grape, Zach looked back at them, "you regret this, Fido!" He whistled into the backyard and almost instantaneously a large group of woodland creatures came to him, "Get them!" Zach said. "Uh-Oh." Max said as he started to back away, "This is not good." Grape said, Tarot eyes started to glow green, "Come here!" everyone but Zach came to her, "Apparate!"(Harry Potter reference) as soon as she said that all of them were sucked in to a crushing tube, they felt a horrible sensation of no air and being crushed, but soon they found themselves gasping for air, "What was that?" Peanut yelled at her.

They found themselves at the police station, "Looks like Zach learned to take advantage of his followers, he's going to be tough to keep under control." Grape said, "What's Zach even doing?" said Ralph, "He said that as Opener of Ways he would rid the world of humanity." Tarot said, the police dogs looked shocked, "What?" they all said, "Yes, I'm afraid we have to stop him and keep his mind under control." Fido sweated, "Uh, how are we going to get to him, he's protected by the woodland creatures." Tarot smiled, "Easy, we will disguised ourselves as one of the woodland creatures." Everyone looked at each other uncomfortably, Grape turned her head weakly at Tarot, "W-What did you just say?" Tarot giggled, "You heard me!"

This story is actually lighter in tone what it looks like right now, *laughs manically then gets knocked out by Britney*
Apologize for the short part, doing some homework and eating some pizza. WHAT I'M NOT LAZY!

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmmm, seems Zach is going to be a problem.

I wonder where the humans are here.... most K9s aren't allowed out on their own. They have a police officer as a partner.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 7

After a few hours of planning, and Ralph leaving to take care of other business, they were ready to infiltrate Zach's part of the woods on Thursday, which was 2 days from now. "Why can't we leave now?" Grape said, "He could be starting his plans now." Peanut nodded, "Yea, I mean with the large group of woodland creatures following his commands he's trouble right now." Peanut scooted closer to Tarot, he whispered to her "maybe this can wait?" Tarot sighed and put her hand on her hips, "Even with Zach acting normal we can't risk leaving him alone, you know that." she said.

Fido didn't want to be a part of this, he thought up an excuse to leave, "Look, we been having a busy week, Kevin and I need to do some work." Max looked Fido, "Come on, your a police dog." Fido looked embarrassed, "You're right, I guess I will need to help too." Peanut ears drooped, "Uh, Tarot I just remembered we had a date tomorrow, is this going to cancel it." Tarot looked at him and hugged him, "Don't be silly, we will date as normal." Peanut ears perked up again and his tail wagged, "Great, I can't wait to go." he said happily.

----------------------

Grape looked up at the late afternoon sky, it was a brilliant orange color. She started to wonder, "How long has it been since me and Peanut did something together?" she thought, the last thing was that they did was they went to the movies together alone since Max was sick two weeks ago, "I need to start hanging out with Peanut again." She thought about the days of being a younger cat with Peanut, playing the Wii, snuggling with him, playing make-believe with him, "Where have those days gone?" she thought quietly.

Grape started to head home as it was getting darker, she was walking a slow pace thinking about her young kitten days. She later saw Fox alone looking lonely, she came to him, "what's wrong?" she said, Fox looked surprised at first, "Oh, it's you Grape." Fox sat down on a bench. "Is it King?" Grape said as she sat down next to Fox, he nodded, "He left for Kansas earlier today to be with Bailey and their puppies." he smirked, "Heh, seemed like just yesterday I saw him on the snow alone," his ears drooped, "now's he with my cousin."

Grape felt a little bit of pity towards Fox, he lost his best friend who was like a brother to him. She almost felt the same way with Peanut, "You know, even if you're a thousand miles away from him, it doesn't mean you can't be friends with him." Grape said, "You know what?" he said as he stood up, "you're right." he smiled towards Grape, "thanks Grape, even if you are a cat, you're a good friend." Grape smiled back to him hearing that, "Bye!" he said as he walked away, "Bye." she said.

Grape went home, and her parents were back home from the convention, "Hi, honey." Mrs. Sandwich said, "How was the meeting?" Grape looked up at her smiling, "it was good." Mrs. Sandwich petted behind the ear, "Good, come on it's time to eat." Peanut was already eating his food with Mr. Sandwich and Max was waiting for her over there too. "Hi Grape!" Peanut and Max said. Grape was eating her dinner, "Peanut, do you remember playing make-believe with me, Max, and Tarot. Peanut nodded almost enthusiastically, "Do you want to play later?" she said, Peanut despite eating yelled, "Yes!"

Mrs. Sandwich scolded Peanut for talking with his mouth full, and Peanut started to give his puppy eyes to her, making her stop. "What do you want to do?" Max said, Grape got closer to him, "How about Pridelands?" said Peanut as he cleaned the dishes, Max nodded in agreement, "Yea, Grape!" Grape shrugged "okay." Max and Peanut smiled to her. "After this, we need to see Tarot about Zach okay?" she said, Peanut started to whine "What? Come on." Grape shakes her head, "We have to, Tarot said." Peanut quietly swore under his breath.

After they did some chores, they went to the living room to play Pridelands, "Do you remember where the costumes are Peanut?" Max said, Peanut nodded as he handed them out. "Ugh, their a little tight." Grape said as she struggled to put them on, "Mine ripped." said Peanut sadly, "We have to make new ones." Max sighed, "Guess were not kids anymore." he sat down on the couch. "Wanna just play Super Smash Bros.?" said Peanut as he put away the costumes, "Sure." said Grape.

As they were playing a loud banging noise happened outside, they all jumped, "What was that?" said Peanut, they looked outside and they saw a large group of animals outside their house. "Come out traitors!" chanted the animals, "betrayers of the Opener of Ways!" Grape looked shocked, "Oh @&#$."

This is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubs on the Cadillacs, white tees, nikes, gangstas don't know how to act
BRITNEY STAY OFF MY COMPUTER! :evil:
To be honest Tarot was suppose to be here, but these three present a interesting opportunity for me stay tuned ;)

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, seems the woodland critters are ready for the revolution early!

Wonder what the loud bang was...

Poor Fox. All that work only to see King leave.
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 8

Max and Peanut looked at each other, "What are we going to do?!" said Max as he was getting really close to wetting himself, Peanut looked for anything that could hold them off. Grape then got an idea, she ran to the laundry room and grabbed three brooms, "Guys! Use these." Max looked confused, "Brooms?" Grape smiled showing she's on to something, "Trust me, this should work!"

Grape ran outside "Hey guys." the woodland creatures walks towards her, "BROOM TO THE FACE!" She smashed the broom into a couple of raccoon's, half of the crowd screamed at Grape hitting them with broom, they started to back off, "BACK, BACK!" she yelled, Peanut and Max did the same to the crowd, "Get Back!" said Max, he hit a deer with the broom. The animals started to run away, "Yeah! You better run you-..." said Peanut then cussed them off, Max looked him, "Jees, Peanut, the language you learned." he shook his head then smiled at him.

Grape felt relief, "Why did they come now?" she said as the last animals ran away. Max was panting, "they probably thought to attack while our defenses were down." Peanut saw Tarot running down to him, he ran to her and they kissed, "Tarot! Where were you?" Tarot looked at him embarrassed, "those animals came to my house too." They embraced each other while Peanut's tail wagged knowing that Tarot is here.

Grape high-five Max, "That was... exciting." Max said, he was truly pumped from the attack, Grape noticed that and punched him on the arm, "Hey I did most of the work." she said as she laughed, Peanut joined Max and Grape hugging, "So, should we just go now?" Tarot came to them, "Yes, we should go to Zach." she said, "Apparate!" she said as her eyes glowed green, "Ah!" Peanut yelled as they squeezed through the tube.

"First we need disguises." Tarot did a complicated hand gesture then pointed at them, Peanut disappeared in a puff of smoke, then he appeared as a beaver, "Uh, Tarot are you sure?" he said as he touched his two large front teeth, Tarot nodded, she then turned to Grape who looked afraid. "Don't worry, this won't hurt." she said, she then did the same thing to Grape, but this time she turned into a raccoon, "Great, the very thing I hate." she said. Tarot then turned to Max who looked confused, "Might as well." he said as he shrugged, Tarot turned him into a deer. And lastly she did the spell to herself and she turned into a bird.

"Hope this works." said Peanut, still not used to the large teeth and his new-found desire to chew on wood. Grape sighed, "I think this is going to be a bad idea." Max smiled at her, "At least you aren't as noticeable." Tarot flew onto Peanut's shoulder, "That way." she pointed to the animals walking a trail.

Looks like the gang is some awkward situation now, better get up *attempts to get up* nah, I do it later :roll:

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmmm, interesting. Why did you go with those animals, I wonder?

Grape afraid of something? That's a first...

Broom to the Face works every time! :lol:
My characters
ZambieHugger

Post by ZambieHugger »

I am very impressed with this Fiction good job :D
I live in a world managed by children, whenever they don't get what they want, they yell and scream.
Insanity is just a name, crazy a color, and psychopaths a person.
Secretly...I am Batman.
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

its ALMOT as effective as a frying pan.

I really find penuts cussing makes sense AND is ironic!
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 9

Peanut and the rest of the gang followed the group of animals down the trail that should lead to Zach, "I wonder if he's still crazy or if he's normal." said Grape as she whispered to Max, "He probably normal, hopefully." he said. "Look!" Peanut said as he pointed to Zach being carried, "Uh guys can you let me down?" Zach said, "Seriously, c-can you let me down? Guys?". "We got to stop them." Max said. "Who goes there?" said a animal, they turned around to him, "Uh, we are, um, looking for Zach!" Grape pointed to Zach, "The Opener of Ways? You guys are mental." he walked away from them, "That was close." Tarot said.

"Hey isn't that Fido?" Max said as he pointed to him being carried too. "Oh jees, what did he try to do?" Grape said rolling her eyes, "We got to help him!" Peanut said as ran over to Fido, "Peanut! Oh my gosh." Grape said as she followed him, Max hesitated for a second but decided to stay close to them. "Fido!" Peanut said, Fido looked down towards them, "Peanut! Help me down." he said, Peanut looked for way to take Fido down, "Aha!" he said as he bit down the rope that was tying him, "Ah!" Fido yelled as he fell down with a THAWP!, "you okay?" Grape said, Fido nodded to them.

"Why are you here, Fido?" Max said, Fido looked embarrassed, I tried to follow them but they found me almost a minute later, Grape smacked her head, "Stupid, you were supposed to stay at the police station!" she yelled to Fido, Peanut got in the way of Grape, "Let's just go find Zach." Grape continued looking at Fido for a few seconds before moving on. They later found Zach at the entrance to the cave where they found Pete. "Zach!" said Peanut, Zach looked down, "Guys! Help me!" he yelled to them.

The animals continued taking him down the trail that led to the cave, the animal pushed Zach to the door. "Uh, why are we again?" he said. "To open the door!" a animal said to him, Zach looked worried. "No." he said, the animals stopped chanting, and became confused, "what do you mean?" they said, "I don't want to." he said, the animals were perplexed at Zach not wanting to open the door, Peanut came to Zach. "Let's get you outta here." he said as he carried Zach, the animals started to chase them.

A sharp object grazes Grape in her right leg, "Hey! Watch it!" she said, Fido looked to Tarot, "Uh, can't you make us leave?" he said to her, "I can't they are to close!" she said, Peanut looked at Tarot, "What?" he asked, "CARP!" Grape said pointing to the animals, one of them had a chainsaw. "They must really want Zach." Peanut said sharply, Zach looked back, "Guys, they have balls of fire!" he said. "I got an idea!" Max said, "Tarot turn us back!" Tarot nodded to him. She snapped her fingers and they instantly turned back into their original forms.

"Climb up the trees!" he said, Grape, Max, and Fido had no problem climbing, Peanut struggled climbing with Zach on his back, Tarot then levitated them up to the top of the tree, "Now Tarot!" Peanut said. "Apparate!" she said, they went through the tube and found themselves outside the forest, "This way!" Peanut said at they got in the house. Peanut locked the doors close, "How is it Tarot?" Tarot eyes glowed a bright blue, "they are confused in where we went." Peanut sighed, "Thank goodness." he set Zach down on the couch. Fido was on the floor looking at Zach suspiciously.

Tarot went to Zach, "Are you okay?" she said, Zach was frightened but okay, "Y-yes." Peanut noticed that the living room was dirty, "Oh jees, mud's are over the room, we have got to clean up this room before Mom and Dad notice!" he said as he gathered the broom outside. Zach stood on the couch, "I will conquer all-..." Grape knocked out Zach with a frying pan, "yea yeah, save it for later."

Finished The 3rd Birthday, it's rated Mature, and its for PSP so I only recommend it to people who are mature enough for it.
Oh yeah I will be busy Friday so the comic will be delayed due to college work. Sorry :oops:

MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

I like frying pans.

And I love the way this is going!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Wait... how did Fido know that they were who they were if Tarot transformed them? He wasn't there for that part... :?

Where did the Woodland Critters get a chainsaw....?

Funny update. Full of thrills! :D
My characters
CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

Part 10

While Zach was on the couch knocked out, Peanut and Grape cleaned up the mess in the living room. "What a mess." Grape said as she sweep up the glass from the window, "I found a bunch of stones in the living room and the kitchen." Peanut nearly stepped on the glass, "Maybe we should be wearing shoes or something?" he said, Grape looked at him, "Shoes, only humans wear that." she looked at the pile of glass, "But maybe we should that."

They found the smallest shoes they could find in the house and put them on, "It's still a little big." Peanut said, he looked at Zach, "Poor Zach, doomed to be insane." he came over to him and smacked him around while giggling, "Peanut, stop it." Peanut didn't listen, "It's funny, he can't wake up." Zach was moaning, "Oh crap, he's waking up!" Peanut ran to Max who was drinking milk, "Zach's waking up, maybe we should spike a drink to keep him asleep." Max looked shocked, "Peanut come on, stop thinking these ridiculous ideas." Peanut ears drooped a little, "Come on, please?" he turned to Grape, "I always wanted to do that." he said, Grape came to him. "Zach needs to be watched, not be drugged."

Peanut walked into his room, to find Tarot watching Jersey Shore, "These humans do have strange tastes in entertainment." she said, Peanut smiled at her. He looked at the TV seeing Snookie fighting a another human in a bar, "It's still pretty funny." he joined Tarot on the beanie bag, "How are going to help Zach?" Peanut said while snuggling Tarot. She turned to him, "easy, just go inside his brain." Peanut eyes opened wide "say what?" she smiled at him, "Don't worry it's not harmful." she said, "It sounds strange, but it feels perfectly normal."

Peanut looked at Tarot with uncertainty, "Do we have to?" Tarot kissed Peanut on the cheek, "It won't hurt." Peanut was still confused, "How are we going to get inside his brain?" Tarot took Peanut downstairs, "Get Grape and Max, we are going in." she said, Peanut told Grape and Max, "What?!" Grape said, "Is she trying to get us killed?" Peanut looked at her with serious, "We have too, not unless you want Zach to kill you in your sleep." Grape eyes narrowed, "Fine."

Max and Grape followed Peanut to Tarot, "Okay, here we go." she flicked her finger to Zach, and they were transported into his mind. They saw memories of Zach as a bunny and as a teen rabbit, they saw him continually being interrogated by Tiger, and his slow descent into his dual personality, one normal and one insane. They arrived on a platform to find Zach sitting down on a bright white chair.

"Guys! How did you get here?" he said, "We are here to help you with your insanity." Zach looked Tarot, "If your looking for it, it's behind you." They turned around to find Zach with purple eyes and sitting on a red chair, "It's a pleasure to meet you, but if you could be so kind as to leave as I am having a conservation with my counterpart here. Peanut looked confused, "Wait, two Zach's?" Grape smacked her face, "this can't be happening." Max came closer to the Zach in the red chair, "Who are you?" the Zach on the red chair grinned, "I am the Opener of Ways, could you not tell, child?"

Whoa, talk about a doppelganger situation :lol:

CanadianHero

Post by CanadianHero »

The Zach on the white chair looked at Peanut, "Um, Peanut why are you here?" Peanut turned around and grinned, "We're here to save you!" Grape looked angry and put her paw on Peanut's mouth, "Be quiet, try not to get us killed." she said then let go of Peanut, Max looked at Grape, "Um, I know this is a bad time, but I have to go the bathroom." Grape eyes narrowed, "What! Why didn't you go?" Max looked guilty and began to hold it, "I felt I didn't need to go." Grape walked to him, "Just go pee over the platform or something." Max looked at Grape uncertain but walked towards the edge.

After Max finished relieving himself he ran back to them, the Zach on the red chair grinned to Grape, "What's the matter cat, you a little weak on your feet?" Grape looked at him angrily, "Look, I don't care who you are, leave the other Zach, the normal one alone!" she said, Tarot went back into the normal Zach "We need you to wake up." Zach looked mad, "You knocked me out." he pointed to Grape remembering him being knocked out. The crazy Zach laughed at the normal Zach, "It was a hilarious sight you being the one being hurt instead of me." he said.

"Guess we have to do this the hard way." Tarot nodded to Grape and she nodded back, "Wait, what are you going to do?" Zach said as Grape smiled mischievously, "Just going to persuade you." she cracked her knuckles, she walked slowly to him with a menacing intimidation aura around her, "I'm going to do this nice, and painful." *censored by the violence*

Zach was dazed by Grape knocking him senseless, she picked up Zach and smiled dangerously at him, "So are we going now?" Zach nodded quickly, Grape dropped him and walked to Tarot, Zach eyes glowed his color and they found themselves back in the real world, Zach was on the floor bleeding from Grape injuring him in the dream world (Grape was so strong apparently that the injuries carried over to the next world, CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!) Zach was back to normal though crying from the beat down delivered by Grape.

"Now we need to do something about crazy Zach." Tarot said while tending to Zach, Max saw Zach tears on the floor, "Jees, Grape you overdid it." Max said nervously, Grape merely grinned and Peanut shuddered, "You know what, I haven't seen Fido since we arrived from the forest, where is he?" Peanut said, Grape shrugged, "He probably left to get the police." she said as she looked at Tarot performing healing magic to Zach, "Won't be long before they arrive." Max said, he then smirked at Grape,

"So while Zach is being taken care of, how about we look for Fido?" Peanut and Grape agreed with him, "We need to call it off." Peanut said, he then saw Max and Grape hug each other on the couch, his mind strangely felt changed since leaving Zach's mind he felt strangely like being cold to all of them, be alone to them, but his mind was largely dominated by his new more happy go lucky, quirky personality that also surfaced inside him since his escape from the animals, he on occasion needed to control his overexcited energy.

"I wonder why Grape never goes to Max's house since they were smaller." he thought but then he remembered since they were older they couldn't really be alone, not to risk having kids too early from their more intimate relationship that resulted from being older teenaged. He wanted to at least be more involved in Grape's future, rather than being more separate when Peanut was a teenager, "I seriously need to be a better brother to Grape." he also knew that Max and Grape's relationship is getting deeper, his love outside of the family kind for Grape is not as strong because of his relationship with Tarot also advancing faster as well. Was he jealous?

Tarot came to Peanut and put her paw on Peanut's paw, "Sweetie, I see something's bothering you." Peanut shook his head, trying to push the newfound jealously to Grape and Max away from him, "It's nothing." Tarot was trying to not read his thought but still knew he was having trouble, "Well, I know that will help." she said, she kissed on Peanut's mouth, "Tarot? Not here." he saw Grape looking at Peanut a little concerned, "Is she worried about me?" he thought, "Let's go outside." he took Tarot to the front yard.

Tarot looked at Peanut, "Honey, something is bothering you." Peanut looked at the retreating sky that was turning into a dark blue, "Tarot, you love me, right?" he said, Tarot looked at Peanut, "Peanut, I love you. Is it Grape?" she said, Peanut nodded, "It's normal, when you grow older you find that nostalgia will creep up on you." Peanut needed assurance and he kissed Tarot on the lips to see if it still helped, but it didn't help this time. "I'm sorry, I going up to my room." he said, Tarot wanted to reach for him, but realized he should think this alone.

Peanut went up to his room, his jealously for Max and Grape was starting to take root on his personality, he started to want Grape to himself, but knew that Max was with her now. He tried to go to sleep but his thought about Grape kept going to head, "Does Grape really want to be a mother?" he looked out the window which showed it was late sunset, "Should Grape really have kids with Max?" he then imagined Max and Grape looking over several black and purple cats scampering around the floor with Peanut playing games with them.

"Peanut!" Grape said, he ran down to find Grape and Max looking at Zach who was sleeping on the floor, "you said that we should spiked his drink?" Max giggled, "He offered his orange juice that had sleeping pills in it!" he and Grape laughed hard, "he felt for it." Grape then pretended to drink from the cup, Peanut smiled at them, "You abuse him too much." Grape then handed Max catnip, "we are going to crash this house!" Peanut grimaced, "our parents are asleep, you will wake them up." she lit up the catnip (smoking is bad for you, kids!) and they inhaled it, the effect was already showing, "Hey, Max." she handed him markers, "Let's draw on Zach!" Max giggled almost drunkenly, "This is going to be so effing funny!"

Random moment of the day :lol: *coughs* ugh, catnip smoke :x

the reason why it was a emotional roller-coaster is because me and Britney were arguing once again about shipping Grapenut

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, well this was definitely an interesting ending there. I hope they don't use permanent markers! :?
My characters