HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Sorry, Reg. He doesn't show himself to just anybody, but I'm sure he'd love to be friends with you." wouldn't you, Barty?
"and, uhh... I'm not sure I'm comfortable calling a female 'Otis' so what's your real name?" he asked the snake.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You couldn't pronounce it unless you belonged to my kind... And, by the way, is this ghost a lycaon?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, he is. and I guess I'll just call you 'O'."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Thank you. Oh, and brace yourself."
For Bartholomew was sitting on Levi's shoulders.
And Reginald had seen him.
And he was jumping to tackle the ghost! "GHOSTY!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"huh?" Levi quickly dropped to the ground so Reginald would fly right over him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald rolled several time on the ground, creating a cloud of dust, until he stopped, belly up. "BAD KITTY!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"No past afflictions." He said, lying through gritted teeth. Flint was finished with the kit and was looking around for a place to put it. "And to answer your second question... no, no valid reason for being here." The dog scratched his head. "Besides running from some suits." He thought to himself.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Very well. In this case, unless you are sponsorized for a job and/or file for an adoption, you will be kept under remote surveillance until the Sea Dragon will come back to retrieve you and ship you to the east coast of US, where you claim you are from. Thank you for your cooperation." She turned off the recorder, put it into her pocket, then took a final item from the cabinet: a collar.
She put the collar over the bench. "Please put it on as soon as you are done and keep it for the duration of your stay here. Attempts to leave this lavatory without it will result in securing the area. Our next stop will be the medical quarters, where you will undergo a series of health tests."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald rolled several time on the ground, creating a cloud of dust, until he stopped, belly up. "BAD KITTY!"
"you weren't even going for me that time. Blame Barty," Levi said as he got back up. "So I guess he's one of the ones that you show yourself to," he said to the spirit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian splashed at the two brothers, laughing the whole time. I hardly think this is a fair fight.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Very well. In this case, unless you are sponsorized for a job and/or file for an adoption, you will be kept under remote surveillance until the Sea Dragon will come back to retrieve you and ship you to the east coast of US, where you claim you are from. Thank you for your cooperation." She turned off the recorder, put it into her pocket, then took a final item from the cabinet: a collar.
She put the collar over the bench. "Please put it on as soon as you are done and keep it for the duration of your stay here. Attempts to leave this lavatory without it will result in securing the area. Our next stop will be the medical quarters, where you will undergo a series of health tests."
Mr. Meyer was taken to a room next to the one Flint was questioned. Although they didn't have those two-way mirrors, they had a camera and a monitor, from which he was able to follow the questioning in HD. The old man scratched his beard.
"So, sponsorized for job or adoption papers, aye?" The old notary smiled and muttered to himself "Alrght, old man, time to work yer magic!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"you weren't even going for me that time. Blame Barty," Levi said as he got back up. "So I guess he's one of the ones that you show yourself to," he said to the spirit.
<I wanted him to get you, truth be told. You should give him some satisfaction. Hi, Reggie! I'm Barty!>
"Hi there!" The dog sat up. "I'm Reginald*zzzzzz*" The dog dropped his head and fell instasleep.
---
Seth wrote:Adrian splashed at the two brothers, laughing the whole time. I hardly think this is a fair fight.
"Spoke the dog who alone put two brothers against each other!" Humphrey lamented in a mock exaggerated tone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"you weren't even going for me that time. Blame Barty," Levi said as he got back up. "So I guess he's one of the ones that you show yourself to," he said to the spirit.
<I wanted him to get you, truth be told. You should give him some satisfaction. Hi, Reggie! I'm Barty!>
"Hi there!" The dog sat up. "I'm Reginald*zzzzzz*" The dog dropped his head and fell instasleep.
I know you wanted him to get me. you think I'd sit back and give you that satisfaction?
"Huh. I guess his energy wasn't as limitless as it seemed. Should we take him back home or something?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wait wait wait... Your gonna send me back!" He called after the women. "B-but... I can't go ba-" Flint stopped midsentence in order to rephrase what he said. "I mean, I don't want to leave." He frowned and took the collar off the bench, looking at it distastefully. The dog gingerly put it on. It felt weird around his neck. "Whatever..." He told himself. "I'll just take it off later." Flint followed the receptionist out of the room in low spirits, the tip of his tail dragging on the ground.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I think that would be a good idea. Guess you'll have to work alone, tho. You know, incorporeality problem.>
---
"If you'll take off the collar, or sabotage it, we'll know and we'll have to imprison you for the duration of your stay." She sighed. "I am sorry we cannot treat you more...properly, sir, but after the latest events at the hands of a criminal gang, we must treat every non-local feral as a potential threat."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<I think that would be a good idea. Guess you'll have to work alone, tho. You know, incorporeality problem.>
"I was actually asking O, seeing as she could carry him more easily than I can."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint huffed. "Yeah whatever... Follow your protocol..." He tugged at the collar uncomfortably. "What is it? A GPS tracking system?" He gave a sarcastic grin. "Your way of keeping tabs on me?" He was quiet for a few seconds in thought. "So." He spoke again. "If i get a job, or someone 'adopts' me, I can stay here, indefinitely?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē's mouth lay agape, her head cocked to thè side, What sorcery was this!? "Hello Sir. My name is Tacitē Gull." her handwriting was shaky, she was stil mesmerized by the display, "This is wonderful! I've never seen anything like this before! You're the shaman?" she held up he notepad, paws trembling
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was actually asking O, seeing as she could carry him more easily than I can."
The snake rolled her eyes. "Always me. What am I, a cart? Put him on my back and hop on, mammalian."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint huffed. "Yeah whatever... Follow your protocol..." He tugged at the collar uncomfortably. "What is it? A GPS tracking system?" He gave a sarcastic grin. "Your way of keeping tabs on me?" He was quiet for a few seconds in thought. "So." He spoke again. "If i get a job, or someone 'adopts' me, I can stay here, indefinitely?"
"If you get a job, or you get adopted by a resident, yes. If a tourist will adopt you, you will leave with said tourist."
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē's mouth lay agape, her head cocked to thè side, What sorcery was this!? "Hello Sir. My name is Tacitē Gull." her handwriting was shaky, she was stil mesmerized by the display, "This is wonderful! I've never seen anything like this before! You're the shaman?" she held up he notepad, paws trembling
The canine took the pad in a paw that showed cracked claws and a missing one. He started tracing with a claw the words Tacite had written. A green glow started covering the words. "'Shaman' is such a loose term, young kit: shamans are mages of the nature, they deal with the real. I use herbs and carry on the lore, that's all. I am a dreamwalker, I deal with the things dreams are made of...like your deepest wish. Hold on a moment, dear." He touched her throat with a glowing claw.
The ink on the page seemed to turn into liquid...no, it *did* became liquid, as the written words flew from the bloc and into Tacite's flesh!
A moment later it was over, and the shaman just said, with a croaky whisper, "Speak."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was actually asking O, seeing as she could carry him more easily than I can."
The snake rolled her eyes. "Always me. What am I, a cart? Put him on my back and hop on, mammalian."
"I was actually going to walk, but If you say so." Levi dragged Reginald onto the snakes back then sat on her himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
Roarin wrote:Flint huffed. "Yeah whatever... Follow your protocol..." He tugged at the collar uncomfortably. "What is it? A GPS tracking system?" He gave a sarcastic grin. "Your way of keeping tabs on me?" He was quiet for a few seconds in thought. "So." He spoke again. "If i get a job, or someone 'adopts' me, I can stay here, indefinitely?"
"If you get a job, or you get adopted by a resident, yes. If a tourist will adopt you, you will leave with said tourist."
"As a lawyer, I would suggest that my client should wait a bit for *certain* residents..." Mr. Meyer intercepted them "As for what's going to happen with him before that - The boy will stay with me!"
He turned to the receptionist "And I want to thank the lady for the time she spend, dealing with our little problem"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Spoke the dog who alone put two brothers against each other!" Humphrey lamented in a mock exaggerated tone.
Just because I'm a homewrecker doesn't mean I dont deserve a fair fight!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint turned around and grinned at the appearance of Mr. Meyer. "Mr. Meyer!" He ran up to him, tail wagging. "What do you mean by 'certain' residents?" He said, looking at the man quizzically. He tugged at his collar. "And does that mean i can take this off now?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Mr. Meyer chuckled and patted Flint on the head "Patience, boy, patience." the old notary tapped with his cane on the floor twice and fixed his glasses "You will stay with that collar for now. Seems this might be a little tough, but if I play our cards well, we'll win the game and solve your problem."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey swooned in the arms of the corgi. "Alas, I was denied! Take me, cruel fate!"
---
"In this case, Mr. Meyers, will you and Flint please follow me. I will submit you the proper forms, in accordance with your possible choice."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded, following the women. "Cool,so once all this 'adoption' stuff is done with i can do whatever i want right?" The dog smiled, putting his hands behind his neck leisurely. "Then i can go back to exploring the city and the rest of the island." He thought to himself.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Humphrey swooned in the arms of the corgi. "Alas, I was denied! Take me, cruel fate!"
Adrian caught humphrey, "Well someone certainly has a flair for the dramatic." he grinned at Humphrey devilishly, Maybe you should cool off a bit. With that he dropped humphrey into the water. Told you I'd get you back.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The ferret's eye twitched as she watched the shaman work, this was unreal! She felt an odd sensation as the ink was seared into her skin, "H-hello...?" she whispered in surprise, she had spoken! Her voice was fairly high and a bit squeaky, But something concerned her, "Excuse me sir, your voice, why has it changed?" she was worried and already had an idea what had happened to the shaman.

Tacitē could feel her throat tingle as she spoke, she could tell her words were limited, "Please, have I done something wrong?"
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint nodded, following the women. "Cool,so once all this 'adoption' stuff is done with i can do whatever i want right?" The dog smiled, putting his hands behind his neck leisurely. "Then i can go back to exploring the city and the rest of the island." He thought to himself.
"Don't be overconfident, boy." Mr. Meyer said "Although I do have hidden cards, have in mind that any game might go wrong, even if you're one step away from winning it."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint nodded, following the women. "Cool,so once all this 'adoption' stuff is done with i can do whatever i want right?" The dog smiled, putting his hands behind his neck leisurely. "Then i can go back to exploring the city and the rest of the island." He thought to himself.
"There are still rules to be respected, but yes, you will be free to wander around."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian caught humphrey, "Well someone certainly has a flair for the dramatic." he grinned at Humphrey devilishly, Maybe you should cool off a bit. With that he dropped humphrey into the water. Told you I'd get you back.
"Ohh, turning randy I see," Michael said, grabbing him from behind...and nipping his neck. "That's a game we can play too." And the look he gave the corgi spoke of many, sweet intentions...
---
Esper wrote:The ferret's eye twitched as she watched the shaman work, this was unreal! She felt an odd sensation as the ink was seared into her skin, "H-hello...?" she whispered in surprise, she had spoken! Her voice was fairly high and a bit squeaky, But something concerned her, "Excuse me sir, your voice, why has it changed?" she was worried and already had an idea what had happened to the shaman.
Tacitē could feel her throat tingle as she spoke, she could tell her words were limited, "Please, have I done something wrong?"
The shaman was dingling his head to the sound of Staying Alive. "Do you think you are doing something wrong? Don't you like talking?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Usually, a sip of water does it," the other female said, handing her a wooden cup filled with the liquid. "it washes off easily."

"The preserve is made with pulp from our sea apples, a fruit rich in salt and sugar that grows on our beaches."

Humphrey wagged. "Heh, in this case you should prepare to have a lot of mates, for every one of us contributed to the food. And tell me...did you leave any friend behind?"
((sorry if i have been away without informing y'all. facing some difficult issues...))

The flaming mouthed Shepherd had her jaws agape and opened with satisfying relief as she grabbed the wooden cup from the female. Without skipping a beat she tilted her head back and downed the liquid, instantly simmering off the heat within her mouth.

''GAHHH.....OH GOD...'' Tiara said, dumping herself on the sand and hanging her head low. She looked up at the other female with watery red eyes. ''Now....that *hick* was a heck of a spice!'' Anything uhm....much more lighter on the taste buds?'' Tiara asked, looking around for a brief moment, wondering where E.R had gone to.
---
''Sea apples eh?'' Lars said, smiling and nodding his head, impressed. ''Well they definetly taste like their delicious counterparts though. I like it!'' Lars said, grabbing more out of the jar.

Something hit Lars in the head. Could this guy be a shaman as well? He recalled what his two mates had told him, but he felt kind of silly for asking nevertheless..

''Er....don't mind if I ask you a ridiculous question but uhm....are you a Shaman too??'' Lars asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded at Mr. Meyer, trying to keep a cool face. But his tail revealed his apparent excitement, wagging fiercely from side to side. "Almost to freedom!" He thought to himself. "Maybe this means I don't have to talk into anymore recorders or do any of those 'tests'." He smiled hopefully at the receptionist.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:The flaming mouthed Shepherd had her jaws agape and opened with satisfying relief as she grabbed the wooden cup from the female. Without skipping a beat she tilted her head back and downed the liquid, instantly simmering off the heat within her mouth.
''GAHHH.....OH GOD...'' Tiara said, dumping herself on the sand and hanging her head low. She looked up at the other female with watery red eyes. ''Now....that *hick* was a heck of a spice!'' Anything uhm....much more lighter on the taste buds?'' Tiara asked, looking around for a brief moment, wondering where E.R had gone to.
The Rottweiler's paw appeared from behind Tiara. "here. Goat cheese. It's both sweet and slightly piquant. Sorry for 'disappearing', but I really enjoyed your face when the stuff hit your buds."
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Sea apples eh?'' Lars said, smiling and nodding his head, impressed. ''Well they definetly taste like their delicious counterparts though. I like it!'' Lars said, grabbing more out of the jar.
Something hit Lars in the head. Could this guy be a shaman as well? He recalled what his two mates had told him, but he felt kind of silly for asking nevertheless..
''Er....don't mind if I ask you a ridiculous question but uhm....are you a Shaman too??'' Lars asked.
"Well, no, you don't want to eat the raw fruit. It's so high in salt that your kidneys would collapse after a bite. As for me, no, I am no dreamwalker."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Ohh, turning randy I see," Michael said, grabbing him from behind...and nipping his neck. "That's a game we can play too." And the look he gave the corgi spoke of many, sweet intentions...
Adrian responded with an exagerated and oviously facetious tone of innocence, "I don't know what you're talking about, I've never gotten "randy" in my life, Adrian tried to slip out of michaels grasp, and I would like to request that you release me you hooligan."color]
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael complied, though putting up a pout. "Aw, you're no fun. C'mon, bro: our precious guest decided we must suffer some longer." The two canines walked to the shore, then shook themselves dry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian followed them out of the water and shook himself off.
valerio wrote:Michael complied, though putting up a pout. "Aw, you're no fun. C'mon, bro: our precious guest decided we must suffer some longer." The two canines walked to the shore, then shook themselves dry.
What can I say? I'm a tease at heart.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Or do you just want to sample the whole buffet first?" said one of the other males, tossing him a biscuit. "Fetch."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian caught the biscuit and took a bite Well maybe not the whole thing. Just enough to know which dishes are the tastiest
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē frowned a little, "I do, kind of. It feels weird. I can tell that my words are limited." She sighed, "But your voice, it changed, did casting that spell hurt you?" the ferret rubbed her throat, considering how to conserve her precious words
valerio

Post by valerio »

The shaman shrugged. "Meh, this is a dream, dear. I can have any voice in a dream," he said with a high-pitched tone.