Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki chuckled, patting the wolf pup on the head, "Be careful if you do that: I might decide you're old enough to pounce back..." He sighed, leaning back a little and propping himself up on his forepaws behind him, watching the clouds a little more. "So,what are you doing out here today, young one?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( "Poor mister robot" is right! Butch, you killed it! It's horrible! D: ))

Butch glanced back down at the poor robot's wreckage, "Huh...? Oh... Yeah... I should tell him not to make it grab my leg again, heh..." he gave a weak grin of half-jokingness, scratching the back of his head. He bent down, half-heartedly gathering up the parts and wrapping them in his damp towel, which he set on the ground with his knapsack, out of which he pulled out his collar and a small, dark blue, gentleman's flip-mirror, which he used to glance himself over and make sure his head was well groomed. He put his collar on and smoothed down an out of place hair before tossing the towel-wrapped hardware and mirror back into the bag. He pulled the strap closed and stood up, puffing his chest out a little with a confident grin: a well trained pose of confidence. "Alright then, let's go see this 'Mad Scientist', ha ha!" he gave a little chuckle at his own joke, even though it wasn't actually that funny...
"Oh, he's not mad. He's not even slightly irritated," Kat said, chuckling at her own pun.
"Alright, let's go." and with that, the group headed off to Alexander's place.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

Stopping his act of aggression, Darin watched the raccoon curiously."I came to see you. It's boring being home all day and I wanted to play with you!" The wolf smiled and hugged Rikki's side, he always had a good time with the raccoon.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Rook wrote:"So..." Sergei said with a strain. When's your show? And, what are you two going to preform? Sergei was very fond of live preformances. He's especially had a fond taste for music and preforming concerts. He hoped it would be one of the two. He hadn't seen a live show for ages.
Johnny grinned "Oh, you'll see. I just bet you'll like it."
Jack shook his head "Cut it, showoff!" he smiled "In short - we're going to flame-dance."
razgriz wrote:Max lead the way down the stairs and outside, "so, where's your dad at?" he asked, holding onto the wolf and looking around for someone in a car waiting.
An engine roar was heard nearby.
"Here he is!" Jack said, rolling his eyes.
Soon, the jeep parked in front of the house.
"Get in and buckle-" Lanses voice was heard from the opened window, but suddenly stopped, as the man popped out his head "What are you guys doin' with that wolf?"
"Long story, short on time!" Jack replied "Help us get him in, Dad."
"Ugh... Fine then... I guess." The man got out of the jeep, opened the rear door and helped the pets to get the wolf in. "I wanna know the short on that when I'll help working on your make up." He sat on his seat "Buckle up, guys!"
Max got in the jeep and held on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Yorkshire Fields ====
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, he's not mad. He's not even slightly irritated," Kat said, chuckling at her own pun.
"Alright, let's go." and with that, the group headed off to Alexander's place.
"Lead the way then..." Butch slung the knapsack over his shoulder and followed...
(( There isn't much to work with... I say SimpleThings and the others should post... ))

==== Back in the forest, in Brookshire Wildlife Preserve ====
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki chuckled, patting the wolf pup on the head, "Be careful if you do that: I might decide you're old enough to pounce back..." He sighed, leaning back a little and propping himself up on his forepaws behind him, watching the clouds a little more. "So,what are you doing out here today, young one?"
Neko wrote:Stopping his act of aggression, Darin watched the raccoon curiously."I came to see you. It's boring being home all day and I wanted to play with you!" The wolf smiled and hugged Rikki's side, he always had a good time with the raccoon.
"Oh, ok then." Rikki said, patting the wolf on the back. And with that, he continued to watch the clouds through the holes in the treetops...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin's brow raised, looking at to where Rikki was looking and wondering why he was acting so strange."Erm...What are you doing Rikki? Are you sad or something?" He tilted his head and studied the raccoon, generally concerned.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sat there, letting the conversation go unanswered for a moment before replying, slowly and simply: "Nope. Just watchin' clouds..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Darin leaned into Rikki, looking up and watching the clouds. He didn't understand why the raccoon was watching the puffy objects in the sky, but remained quiet none the less. He didn't really have anything to say, so he just watched as Rikki did and listened. Hearing the wind shake the limbs of trees, the rustle of leafs stirring, and the occasional bird chirp in the distance.

After a minute or two, Darin realized he didn't know anything about clouds. He never really watched them, or thought much about them before. "Rikki, what are clouds? It looks like a bunch of fluffy snow in the sky, but snow falls down. Does only a little bit fall down? But then what are gray clouds? Gray clouds make rain, but it doesn't look like water cause water is blue." Turning his attention from the sky to the raccoon, the pup waited for Rikki's reply.
Last edited by Neko on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

[YsF]

As Kat hanged up the call, Rion headed to the bathroom to dry himself.
Down in the kitchen, Varg was grumbling something about Alexander denying help with their programming and making them inaccurate while he was cleaning what was left of his meal. After that he washed his bowl.
By that time Rion was already dry and putting his collar.
"Oi, Varg!" The cat yelled "You finished there?"
"Yes!" Varg replied "What was written on that note?"
Rion came down the stairs "An invitation from Alexander."
"Oh?" Varg raised an eyebrow.
"He makes some kind of party. It actually starts soon. You coming?" The feline asked.
"You bet I will!" The wolf narrowed "That dog owes me a good meal!"
The canine laughed, followed by his brother.
Soon after they were already outside their house and locked the door, heading for Alexander's place.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Brookshire Wildlife Preserve ====
Neko wrote:After a minute or two, Darin realized he didn't know anything about clouds. He never really watched them, or thought much about them before. "Rikki, what are clouds? It looks like a bunch of fluffy snow in the sky, but snow falls down. Does only a little bit fall down? But then what are gray clouds? Gray clouds make rain, but it doesn't look like water cause water is blue." Turning his attention from the sky to the raccoon, the pup waited for Rikki's reply.
Rikki chuckled, thinking for a second, "Well..."
He looked up at the clouds, thinking about the answer...
"Well, you know how puddles dry up in the sun? Well, it goes up into the clouds, that's where the cloud spirits turn it back into water... That's where rain and snow come from. See, the cloud spirits make these light, fluffy clouds, just to tell us that everything's all right up there: they can still make those clouds. When they need to make water fall again, they fill those up with water, like they're big pieces of mushy wood, and the water sort of drips out of them, and that's where rain comes from." he glanced down at Darin, "That sound about right to you?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Darin listened intently to every word Rikki had to say, trying his best to remember it all. 'Oooh, that's where puddles go.' He nodded, "Makes sense to me. But...what does it mean when all the clouds disappear? Are the spirits mad?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked back up, pondered the question for another moment, then shrugged, "I dunno, maybe it just means that they didn't think they needed to send any clouds that day... Hmm..." he thought, "You know, no one's ever explained it to me, but maybe they've got their own reason that they need to make it rain... Maybe 'cause it's cold up there, and they'll get sick if they're wet too... So they get rid of the water when they've got too much..." he rubbed his chin, thinking about that one...
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I guess so...I wonder what they look like?" Darin thought for a few moments before getting bored with the idea and hopping off the log."Are you gonna watch the clouds all day?" The pup didn't have much interest in cloud watching, and his patience for doing so had run out. He was hoping to play with Rikki, but he would leave if the raccoon didn't want to play games.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed a bit, still looking at the clouds, "Everyone always wants to go do things when they're younger. It's nice to sit down and enjoy the world around you..." he looked back down at Darin, "But I guess at your age it can't be helped..." He hopped down from his seat, starting off on his original path. "Come on, I need to finish checking my territory for problems, then we can do something more exciting. I'll take you to the lake or something..."
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

[BsM]
Neko wrote:[BsM] (Adding this tag to make things a bit more organized)

Sam laughed, bringing her focus back to Therin's face. "Don't get any ideas now, I was just contemplating your breed. I'm gonna have to go with a spitz, right? I never met one before so I had to think for a moment. I didn't mean to stare.." Sam turned her gaze, slightly embarrassed realizing that she had stared. She turned her attention back to him, trying to recollect herself. "But yes, the mall is big. I've only ever been to a few malls in my life, this one is the largest I seen."
Therin smiled and relaxed again though his tail was wagging extensively by this point. As far as he was concerned he was now friends with Sam. Still, he had only been humorous with her so far. At her declaration of him being a spitz he nodded in reply. "Good eye Sam, but just to be sure. You ARE a fox right?" More humor of course, it was what he enjoyed most with being around others.

He seemed to get antsy as she mentioned it was big there. His eyes practically blowed and he shifted on his paws, changing his weight around. Obviously having a hard time sitting still. He seemed to space out and forget she was there as he looked up at the sky, visualizing it in his head.

As Mark came out for the next load he cast Sam and Therin a watchful eye as he moved to close the moving van for now. He would finish later. For now he was interested in who the fox was and as he walked over, Mark gave a half smile. "So Therin, who's your new friend?"
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Darin smiled, his tail wagging as he began to follow alongside Rikki. He was excited to finally do something the raccoon, leaving Rikki alone and trying to find his own amusement wasn't something he wanted to do. "Hurray! Can we go swimming? I haven't swimmed in forever!" Darin followed right behind Rikki, mimicking his every movement to amuse himself. "Rikki, do you find lots'a problems in the forest? Like trespassers or something?"

TheSilentChoice wrote:[BsM]

"Good eye Sam, but just to be sure. You ARE a fox right?" More humor of course, it was what he enjoyed most with being around others.

He seemed to get antsy as she mentioned it was big there. His eyes practically blowed and he shifted on his paws, changing his weight around. Obviously having a hard time sitting still. He seemed to space out and forget she was there as he looked up at the sky, visualizing it in his head.
Sam smirked, deciding to play into the humor. "Nope, I'm just a white dog. No such thing as Arctic Foxes or anything." She raised a brow as Therin looked to the sky, seemingly checking out of his head.
TheSilentChoice wrote:[BsM]
As Mark came out for the next load he cast Sam and Therin a watchful eye as he moved to close the moving van for now. He would finish later. For now he was interested in who the fox was and as he walked over, Mark gave a half smile. "So Therin, who's your new friend?"
Sam was about to try and snap Therin back to reality when a man, who she assumed to be his owner, appeared from the house and greeted her. "Hello, I'm Sam., she smiled."Welcome to the neighborhood. I was just telling Therin how great it is here."
Last edited by Neko on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote:[BsM]

Sam smirked, deciding to play into the humor. "Nope, I'm just a white dog. No such thing as Arctic Foxes or anything." She raised a brow as Therin looked to the sky, seemingly checking out of his head.
As she replied in humor, it didn't seem to phase him from his dream world. Her humor falling to deaf, if fluffy, ears. he gave a simple, "Huh."
Neko wrote:Sam was about to try and snap Therin back to reality when a man, who she assumed to be his owner, appeared from the house and greeted her. "Hello, I'm Sam., she smiled."Welcome to the neighborhood. I was just telling Therin how great it is here."
Mark smiled to her and thought for a moment about patting her on the head, but decided against it and instead replued calmly. "I am glad to see the pets are well behaved here Sam. Thank you for the welcome. You can come inside if you wish."

Only his father's voice seemed to snap him out of his dream world and giving a little leap in the air in excitement, he pounced semi towards his father his tail seeming to have been lost in the excitement and was trying to remind Therin it existed by flopping about. Therin barked happily to his father. "Dad! Sam says they have a mall here! A BIG ONE! When can I go!? Today? Pleeeaaaasssee."

Mark's face betrayed the resignation despite the fact his first impression of Sam was good, it had been soured by her telling Therin about the mall. The requests would not cease until he got to go. For this, there was no forgiveness. Mark didn't say anything condemning of Sam but said in a stern voice. "No Therin, not today. After we are moved in, maybe. Not right now."

And so began Therin's pouty face as he tried to schmooze his father into taking him.
Needless~ (By Me)
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Sam held her paws behind her back, feeling a bit awkward in the situation. She shifted her stance slightly, standing a bit more straight. After a few moments of thinking and looking at Therin put, she was struck with an idea. "Hey, you could always take a look around the neighborhood in the meantime. There's also the playground, if you like that sort of thing..." Sam smiled, trying to fix the odd situation she was in.

Lorna

----Early Morning----

A black and white wolf was making her way back home, returning after the morning hunt which had been rather unsuccessful than usual. The past few days had been the same, "If I didn't know better, I'd think everything was leaving for some reason." Lorna tried to shrug away the feeling of a less than full stomach as she approached the cabin, hoping she wasn't late for her shows. But as she got nearer, the sight she saw was one she had dreaded for years.

Several cop cars were parked around the front of the cabin, one of them driving off while the rest searched the place. Lorna sighed, "Well that's just perfect. Gotta find a new place to live, missing my shows and I can't find anything to eat. This is just the best day ever!" She growled, turning and walking back into the woods. Not even bothering to look back, she left the only home she ever knew with nothing but the fur on her back and the collar around her neck.

----Present Time---- (nearing BsM)

Lorna had been wandering through the woods for quite some time, not yet finding any good locations to call her new home. She did have a tad bit of luck though, finding a berry bush with a decent amount of berries. Of course it wasn't enough to sate her stomach from growling. "Jeez, why did that idiot have to get caught today of all days? This just sucks; I really should've watched more nature documentaries."

She stopped, a sudden realization hitting her. "I don't even know what wolves live in...Do they find caves or build mud huts? Dang it! *Growls* I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of this BEFORE I LOST MY HOME." She ended the last bit of her rant by yelling at the trees, a few birds flying off from the disruptive wolf.

After calming down a bit, Lorna continued to walk aimlessly. "Crap..."
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote:[BsM]

Sam held her paws behind her back, feeling a bit awkward in the situation. She shifted her stance slightly, standing a bit more straight. After a few moments of thinking and looking at Therin put, she was struck with an idea. "Hey, you could always take a look around the neighborhood in the meantime. There's also the playground, if you like that sort of thing..." Sam smiled, trying to fix the odd situation she was in.
Therin turned at this with a curious expression, and as he thought it over he liked the idea. Looking back to Mark he gave a smile. "Would that be alright with you dad?" He was a bit skeptical to moving away from the house, but it wasn't like he didn't know how to find his way home. If anything Sam knew where it was....hopefully.

Mark gave a heavy sigh, he hadn't planned on Therin going anywhere that day, and while he was reluctant towards the fox since she revealed that there was a mall. He gave a shrug and stood up heading back for the house. "Alright fine. Be back before dark though and don't go too far."
Needless~ (By Me)
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Sam smiled, tail swaying as the situation went in a better direction."Are you ready to go now Therin?" She tried her best to keep smiling, despite the feeling that she made a bad first impression on Therin's dad. 'I just hope Therin isn't mad at me or anything. He seems pretty fine now...'
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Darin smiled, his tail wagging as he began to follow alongside Rikki. He was excited to finally do something the raccoon, leaving Rikki alone and trying to find his own amusement wasn't something he wanted to do. "Hurray! Can we go swimming? I haven't swimmed in forever!" Darin hugged Rikki's left arm as they walked, thinking for a moment. "Rikki, do you find lots'a problems in the forest? Like trespassers or something?"
Rikki kept moving along, not responding for a few moments as he poked his head about, checking the area. "Nope." he finally responded, "It's pretty much uneventful..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin looked around as they went, looking for anything of suspicion. "So why do you check if nothing ever happens? Has bad things ever happened before in your territory?" With that said, the wolf went back to putting his attention into playing follow the leader.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stood up, looking staight out with a very serious expression for a good long moment. Finally, he responded with one, solid word: "Yes."
After a moment more he went back to snooping around, answering the first question, "My instincts tell me to watch my territory, and if my instincts are telling me to do something, then that's what I'm supposed to do." He brushed around a small pile of leaves that were beginning to fall before moving on. "After all, who am I to question my own nature?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin nodded, thinking he understood what Rikki meant. He couldn't deny doing what came naturally, like sniffing scents and claiming territory like wolves did."So what happened, was it really bad? Did you have to fight an animal off your land?" The wolves ears perked with curiosity, his tail wagging with excitement.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stopped, glancing back at Darin for a long moment before saying it outright: "My leg got ripped off." He blinked, going back to his snooping again.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh..." Darin stopped for a moment, shaking a leaf off from the bottom of his paw before continuing on."By the cougar that you fought?" He watched the Raccoon curiously as he trailed behind him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki glanced back at Darin with a slight note of confusion, "The... Cougar? Who told you about that?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Jack told me a really long time ago, when Taku was still hurt. Jack said he was attack by a cougar and then you came and fought it, then Jack shot it and you been best friends." Darin smiled, feeling proud of knowing such a brave animal such as Rikki. "You're the bravest Raccoon ever!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked for a second. "Oh. Ok." he didn't really feel that special, so he sort of shrugged it off... He went back to brushing leaf-piles. "That wasn't the first time, actually, before that I stepped on a poacher-trap and it bit into my leg. Everything went black pretty fast, but I woke up in the station with a big cast around my leg..." he omitted the parts where he was conscious and got to see the inside of his leg and bone, and the part where he thought about chewing it off, and the part of the second time Melinda was trying to figure out which parts of his leg went where while Jack held him down... And the part where he tried to rip off Jack's arm himself... That felt a bit too gruesome for him to tell Darin at the moment...

He slowed for a second, moving a bit into the tree, looking up and sniffing the air lightly...
"Darin... Come over here...." there was a slight note of concern in his voice...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

[YsF]
Alexander's letter wrote: Dear, The Yorkshire fields community and pets.

I invite you graciously to my home in the events of a new discovery. This may be the greatest find I’ll ever make, and I want all of you to be here to witness this for the first time. Please visit my home as soon as possible. Once everyone is here, the official test may begin, there will be snacks and drinks as the wait will be some time. But I’m sure it will be worth it.

Your fellow Pet.

Alexander.
Mystic received the note which a robot sent him. He was still on the bench, he fell asleep on it from all the relax and calm. The robot woke him up as he took the note.
"Hmm... Interesting". Just in case, he read it twice and looked for a pattern, to see if it had a secret message, but no. Or it was a master puzzle or it was just as simply as that. "Well, it's time to move a little, I guess." said Mystic as he proceeded to go to Alexander's house.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin tensed as Rikki mentioned the Poacher-trap, he had seen one before when his Father had found one. Luckily no one has stepped in it, but it served as a learning experience. Humans were awful, had horrible tools and didn't care for wild life. Of course now Darin knew better then that, they weren't all bad.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: He slowed for a second, moving a bit into the tree, looking up and sniffing the air lightly...
"Darin... Come over here...." there was a slight note of concern in his voice...
Darin moved up along side Rikki, taking in his surroundings and sniffing. "What is it?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike, Kat, and Butch were the first to arrive at Alexander's place. The pets stepped up to the door and Spike rang the doorbell.
(OOC: not much to do now but wait. we should all arrive withing our respective next posts. and I guess Things should answer the door.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Darin moved up along side Rikki, taking in his surroundings and sniffing. "What is it?"
Rikki put his arm loosely around Darin, crouching down and being silent, his muzzle opening and closing a bit as he tasted the air, glancing about....
He stood a little and spoke softly, "I smell a strange animal in the area, I think it's a wolf, but it's not one of Ceasar's pack... Smells foreign..." he relaxed a bit, "The woods isn't safe... I'll take you back to the development..." he kept his arm loosely around Darin's shoulders started leading him away...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin tilted his head slightly, confused as Rikki opened and closed his muzzle. "A wolf, really?" He looked around, allowing Rikki to lead him as he tried to smell or see any other animal. "Where Rikki? Shouldn't we check it out and protect your territory?" Darin had lowered his voice, stopping and listening.

Not Too Far Away

Lorna plopped down to the ground, leaning back against a tree for a short break. She had been walking for some time, finally deciding to sit for just a while.'I need to find a pond, lake, stream, or better yet, a water fountain. I'm gonna die of thirst if I can't find some water...I sure do miss tap water, always there at the twist of a knob.' The wolf sighed, already missing her old life.

How was she supposed to survive in the wild? She'd hunted every day for her food, usually rodents of sorts with berries or wild mushrooms. But when times got hard she always had Eric, he would always help her out when food was low. Human food was always best, and there was always clean water. Eric always warned Lorna that he might disappear one day, and she'd have to take care of herself completely. But she never truly wanted to believe that, she didn't want to imagine being out alone in the world. Eric was the only other living being she knew, now he was gone. Lorna was sad, lonely, bored, thirsty, but most of all; furious.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Closer to Brookshire Meadows ====
Neko wrote:Darin tilted his head slightly, confused as Rikki opened and closed his muzzle. "A wolf, really?" He looked around, allowing Rikki to lead him as he tried to smell or see any other animal. "Where Rikki? Shouldn't we check it out and protect your territory?" Darin had lowered his voice, stopping and listening.
"Not with you around." Rikki said with a note of sternness, "If there's a fully grown wolf around here, it could be really dangerous. I can take care of myself, but I can't worry about you. If it's still around when I get back, I'll deal with it, if not..." he paused, gritting his teeth slightly on the next thing he needed to say, "If not, I need to go check on Taku..." He'd taught Taku well, and he could probably handle himself in a fight against an adolescent like Polaris, but if it was a full-grown hunter like Ceasar or Sparticus, Taku could be in very serious troubl: Rikki didn't like to think about it, but he'd been made of much tougher stuff at his age...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin frowned, ears lowering to further express his feelings."Oh," he sighed. Sometimes the pup really hated being so young. No one trusted him, he couldn't do anything he wanted to do. "I bet Taku's ok. He learned from you..." Darin began walking back to the development, knowing he couldn't win an argument like this. He knew how dangerous strangers could be.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"I hope so, I really hope so..." Rikki said, moving forward.
The gate to the development was now in plain view. Rikki started opening the gate to let Darin slip through, "Darin, listen to me. I know you probably want to help or see or something, but a lone wolf is really dangerous. At best they're a dispersal looking to claim new territory, at worst, they're older and got kicked out of their pack for being too violent. I'm sorry I have to do this to you, 'cause I know you wanted to see me today, but please, DON'T come back into the woods until I say it's ok. Do you understand?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin walked through the gate, stopping and turning back to Rikki. Sad expressions still adorning his features, he nods with understanding. "Okay, I won't. I'll go find something else to do.." Darin waved weakly, turning and slowly making his way down the sidewalk. 'Today was supposed to be fun...Now what do I do for fun?' The pup sighed, trying to think of ideas as he went.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki waved to Darin, "Bye. Don't worry bout me, everything'll be fine..." He shut and latched the gate, turning around.
He started off a little towards the place where the wolf was at, but slowed. He glanced towards the ranger's station: his hand twitched. Normally he hated metal things. Normally, he hated loud noises. Normally, he hated human machines. But at this very moment, his hands were longing for a metal, noisy, man-made-machine that spun around and went BANG, and the little pieces of metal that came out of it. Jack had told him to give it a name to make it feel more personal, and by raccoon tradition, he'd named it "KlippÁ", after the first sound he'd heard it make. Even if it knocked him squarely off his feet: he wanted his gun.

He stared in the direction of the ranger's station, hand still twitching for the state-issued revolver that was stored there with his name on it.
His glance darted back towards his territory, his mind twitching for the wolf that was now prowling it.
It went back towards the rangers station again,.
Then back to the place where he lived.
Back to his gun.
Then back towards Taku's territory...
Then down at his leg.

Without another thought, he dropped to all fours and darted into the woods...

[ To be continued ]
Neko

Post by Neko »

[BsM]

Darin stopped walking, looking up and down the sidewalk as he got an idea.'Ooh, I can go to the playground! It's always fun there, but...Where is it?' He looked around, not remembering the way to the playground from his current location. 'I'll just have to find it.' The pup continued on down the sidewalk, keeping an eye open for familiar sights.

(Free for interaction)

Lorna stood from her sitting position, teeth barred and fists clenched.'Eric, you idiot! I told you to get a real job and you never listened."I can't Lorna I'm in too deep." Pfft..You didn't even try getting out.' She growled, looking down at the collar around her neck. She would've done away the the darned thing a long time ago, but knew she'd need it if she ever ran into humans. Of course, if anyone actually looked into the information on the tags they'd quickly find out it was false information.

She sighed, letting the anger ease off and ceasing to growl. "You really screwed up Eric, and I suppose I did too.." Lorna relaxed her paws, looking to the ground.
Last edited by Neko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.