HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Esper »

Tacitē's eyes went wide, "Really!? I could meet a shaman?" the wrote happily, "This us thè first time that I've left my mom's lab since I came to the island. I'm just really thankful that I'm getting to learn, nobody told my anything about the culture of the natives, just the geographical features and a list if species inhabiting it." she smiled, fighting down the urge to hug the candid
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:This time, the young German Shepherd followed suit without even thinking, and soon he was running alongside the cat as if he was born for it.
"You're doing pretty well other than your climbing troubles. Now let's see if you can get down any easier. And safer." When they reached the end of a row of houses, Levi just kept running to the edge and he jumped off, rolling as he landed, then turning back to watch Reginald try. "Don't hurt yourself."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Virgil started walking back toward his village. "You will love it. Our shaman is not one of the ancient ones, but she knows her tricks. Come."
---
Reginald did exactly as he had been told. he imitated Levi faultlessy...except that he ended up against a mound in the sand.
"Ouchie!" he whined. "But why always ME?"
---
"Well, you have to ask that to the humans," Michael said. "They practice many sports, according to a given breed and to that breed's specialization."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald did exactly as he had been told. he imitated Levi faultlessy...except that he ended up against a mound in the sand.
"Ouchie!" he whined. "But why always ME?"
"Okay, maybe the Earth hates you," Levi said as he offered to help Reginald up. "But at least you didn't seriously injure yourself. That was actually great for a first run."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie sat next to Balkan and drank her soup, the flavour was to her liking, but was somewhat ignored as she hungrily finished the soup quickly. “That was pretty good.” She said, setting down the bowl and latching onto Balkan. She gripped his sides roughly as she pressed up against him, kissing his neck.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Balkan had just finished his meal when Charlie suddenly latched on him. He actually liked her caresses, although she did accidentally hit a bruise. Yet he smiled and replied "I see you liked it." He gave her a kiss on the nose. "That be the best ya'll find me preparing. Ah'mma beter at huntin' than cooking."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie giggled at Balkans slang. “Just shut up and kiss me” She said, pulling the half wolf into a deep kiss. She attempted to pull her arms around his body, when she remembered that he was still injured. “We’ll have to do something about your wounds.” She said between her kisses.
The Moon Howler

"They be fine for now." Balkan replied "Haf'ta wear 'em here as a sign of my victory." he embraced her "Promise ya when we get to da r'sort or Salisgrave, Ah'll have them treated properly."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Well, you have to ask that to the humans," Michael said. "They practice many sports, according to a given breed and to that breed's specialization."
Sounds like it's right up my alley. But that can be figured out later, for now let's just enjoy some food and good company.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

a couple of muscled, red-furred arms grabbed the inert ocelot, before he was transported into the thick of the forest...
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Okay, maybe the Earth hates you," Levi said as he offered to help Reginald up. "But at least you didn't seriously injure yourself. That was actually great for a first run."
"He could do better, mammalian," said a hissing voice...before a titanic snake emerged slowly from the sand, as if the earth itself was cracking up to leave room for it.
The titanboa, whose skin was of a cerulean hue rather than the black/green of its peers, stared at Levi with cold, yellow eyes. "Who. Are. You?"
---
Seth wrote:Sounds like it's right up my alley. But that can be figured out later, for now let's just enjoy some food and good company.
"You can say that again," Humphrey said, before he repositioned to rub Adrian's shoulders. "Heh, you still need to work that tension out of your cute body. You're wired like a rock."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Sounds like it's right up my alley. But that can be figured out later, for now let's just enjoy some food and good company.
"You can say that again," Humphrey said, before he repositioned to rub Adrian's shoulders. "Heh, you still need to work that tension out of your cute body. You're wired like a rock."
Well you know what they say about smaller breeds, we're always on edge.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael sat in front of Adrian, then started rubbing the front side, working especially in the corgi's arms, down to the paws and back to the chest. "Then let's take off some of this edge."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Oh man, you guys have no idea how much I needed this. Adrians tail began to wag slowly, he closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey's paws went around Adrian's neck and eased the tension in it, moving the head from side to side, slowly, fingers rubbing under the throat fur. "That's because you needed someone to take care of you."
Michael took a fillet and handed it to the corgi. "Here, help your taste buds as well."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

oh man, that's the spot. Where'd you learn to give massages like this? Adrian took the fillet and bit into it, Y'know you guys can really cook.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Humphrey pricked the dog's nose with a claw. "You offend me, young master: we trained for years with all sorts of stressed guests."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian threw his hands up in a mock surrender and responded sarcastically, Sorry, didn't mean to offend you sir.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

the brothers exchanged a grin. "Too late, Mich."
"Yup, Humphy."
"Penitence is required."
"And what penitence would that be?"
"DEEP DIP!" both said, grabbing the corgi and raising him over their heads. Then they started running toward the sea.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian squirmed around frantically trying to get loose, ACK! Let me down you goons!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"He could do better, mammalian," said a hissing voice...before a titanic snake emerged slowly from the sand, as if the earth itself was cracking up to leave room for it.
The titanboa, whose skin was of a cerulean hue rather than the black/green of its peers, stared at Levi with cold, yellow eyes. "Who. Are. You?"
Levi looked at the large snake nervously. "heh, Levi Drake and/or O'Salisgrave, tourist and pet of soon-to-be resort employees, at your service. And you are?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"He asked us," Michael said.
"That he did, brother," Humphrey said.
"AT YOUR COMMAND!" both said...and tossed Adrian into the water, accompanied by the laughs from the group at the beach.
---
"I am--"
"OTIS!" Reginald barked. Showing an apparent lack of self-preservation, the young dog went and hugged that tree-sized monster. "This is Otis, and he looks after us for enemies! he's a great swimmer and all bad fishes fear him!"
The snake rolled his eyes. "My name is not Otis *sigh*." Then he addressed Levi. "Pleased to meet you, if you're a friend of Reginald and survived so far. Yes, you may call me Otis."
"Yay!" Reginald said
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian came up sputtering, I'm gonna get you guys back for this!, he called out good-naturedly. He paused at the edge of the water to shake himself off.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

the two canine brothers ran past by him...and leaped. They performed an elegant maneuver in mid-air, like two otters, and came down in perfect cannonball style!
Humphrey waved at Adrian. "Come on, continental! You don't want to play? You're no fun!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a few minutes of walking. Flint finally strode up to a lady that he was pretty sure was the receptionist. He tried to compose himself in a polite demeanor. "Doesn't hurt to be nice to the people who had the power to potentially put you behind bars... or whatever they put pets behind." He thought to himself. But looking polite, or even civilized was somewhat difficult when half of your white fur is coated with dried mud and leaves and twigs were sticking to you. He ran his paws through his furhair a few times(even though it did nothing. He'd always seen it work in movies, so he thought he'd give it a try) and put his hands behind his back in what he thought was good manner. "Excuse me ma'am." Saying it with a small grin. "Are you the receptionist, cause I think i was told i was suppose to talk to you?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The woman, a young asian, looked at the canine figure, and her eyes turned cold. "Yes, 'Sir'," she said, managing to keep a straight face. She stood up. "Please follow me, I will bring you to the lavatories. We will talk abut your position on this island once we're done. Do you need to eat something? We can arrange a meal."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ok? Sure. Thanks." Flint followed the women, looking behind him occasionally to make sure Mr. Meyer was still with him. He strayed back alittle so he was next to the man and rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "Err... I"m not sure... But I have a feeling I didn't make the greatest first impression... Or is that just me?" He frowned and looked at Mr. Meyer.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Mr. Meyer smiled "Don't worry about that, chap. Everything will be fine." The old notary patted the dog "You got one of the best lawyers worldwide on your side."

At the same time Martin stood outside the building, leaning on the wall and waiting for the outcome.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

after a quick elevator trip, they ended up in the basement's first sublevel. The receptionist led Flint to a doorless lavatory. She opened a cabinet and took a kit made of a couple of towels, a scrub, liquid soap and a brush. She handed the stuff to Flint. "Please wash yourself thoroughly. In the meantime, I will start questioning you." She took a pocket recorder from her blouse. She aimed it at Flint and pressed a button, taking a picture.
She then proceeded to tell date, hour and circumstances.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded and silently took the kit and began to clean the mud off his fur, starting with his head. He heard the women talk to herself. It was then that he noticed the recorder in her hand. He gave her a skeptical look as he rubbed the dirt off one of his ears. "Is that really necessary?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The receptionist finished listing what she could see about Flint. "Standard policy with ferals. Please state name, family name if any, nickname if any, age, birth place."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint took his time, toweling off his head and cleaning the inside of his ear, abandoning most of his polite mood. It looked like these people weren't out to make friends. He frowned. "Acting professional..." he thought to himself. After a few minutes of silence, he answered in a cutting tone. "Flint Gates, don't wear it out, I'm five (human) years old, i currently do not have a nickname (though I've gone by many names back in the states, all were temporary), and i was born on the east coast of the United States." Then he nonchalantly went back to cleaning off the mud on his arm. He took no joy in talking about himself, or his past.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:the two canine brothers ran past by him...and leaped. They performed an elegant maneuver in mid-air, like two otters, and came down in perfect cannonball style!
Humphrey waved at Adrian. "Come on, continental! You don't want to play? You're no fun!"
Adrian shook his head as he swam out to the brothers, You islanders are crazy, he treaded water in front of them, in a good way of course.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē wished she could squeal in delight as she followed Virgil into the village, looking around at the domiciles, "This is so great!" she thought
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Flint took his time, toweling off his head and cleaning the inside of his ear, abandoning most of his polite mood. It looked like these people weren't out to make friends. He frowned. "Acting professional..." he thought to himself. After a few minutes of silence, he answered in a cutting tone. "Flint Gates, don't wear it out, I'm five (human) years old, i currently do not have a nickname (though I've gone by many names back in the states, all were temporary), and i was born on the east coast of the United States." Then he nonchalantly went back to cleaning off the mud on his arm. He took no joy in talking about himself, or his past.
The woman nodded, keeping her tone neutral. "Any past affiliations? Reason for coming to Meriweather Island?"
---
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Adrian shook his head as he swam out to the brothers, You islanders are crazy, he treaded water in front of them, in a good way of course.
"We don't want it any other way!" Michael said, as he and his brother started watergunning their friend. "Gotcha!"
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē wished she could squeal in delight as she followed Virgil into the village, looking around at the domiciles, "This is so great!" she thought
The canine led her to a hut. He leaned into the door. "Hey, Poppa! May I in? A guest would like to meet you?"
The answer was one which Tacite would hardly forget: colors exploded like a liquid mass from the door! They wrapped the two visitors and when the process was done...Tacite and Virgil were standing in the middle of an endless discoteque! A nifty affair in perfect '70s style with a crystal ball as a sun and clouds moving at the rhythm of a Bee Gees song.
A very old and weathered canine was sitting in the lotus position over a mound made of frizz gums, candies and other sweet junk food.
Virgil looked around. On the sea, there were dolphins jumping and making somersault at the rhythm of the music. "I see you're in a good mood, poppa."
The elder opened his mouth, to reveal a fizzing layer of gums. "My mood reflects those who visit me. And your friend is quite happy I see."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I am--"
"OTIS!" Reginald barked. Showing an apparent lack of self-preservation, the young dog went and hugged that tree-sized monster. "This is Otis, and he looks after us for enemies! he's a great swimmer and all bad fishes fear him!"
The snake rolled his eyes. "My name is not Otis *sigh*." Then he addressed Levi. "Pleased to meet you, if you're a friend of Reginald and survived so far. Yes, you may call me Otis."
"Yay!" Reginald said
Levi relaxed a bit knowing this snake was friendly. "Pleased to meet you, Otis. What's your real name, if you don't mind me asking?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's OTIS!" Reginald insisted, pouting and stomping a feet.
At that, the titanboa moved like lightning, an impossible speed to imagine for such a gargantuan creature...and he ATE the dog! Just like that!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi's jaw dropped. Then he held up his paws and nervously and very quickly said, "You know, on second thought I don't need to know. Curiosity is a dangerous thing for cats, after all."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The snake turned its head, before opening his maw and revealing a very alive and happy Reginald standing an all fours, wagging. "Ha! Gotcha! It works every time! Mom fainted the first tine she saw it, and after that I was grounded for one week!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The cat sighed in relief. "Normally I'd be surprised at something like this, but my first friend on this island turned out to be a ghost, so not much will surprise me now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The snake tried to shake his head to warn Levi to watch his mouth, but by then it was too late: Reginald's eyes were sparkling with renewed interest. "Ghost?!" he jumped down, looking around. "You said your friend is a ghost? Where is it? Yo-ohoo!! Ghostie!! I'm Reggie, wanna be friends? Ghoooost?"
"And I am a female, by the way," the snake said.