Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Okay then," said Vanilla. "In all seriousness, though, this was a pleasant experience, the end of it notwithstanding."

She pulled her hood over her head, but this could very easily have been against the cold.

--

"Well, aren't I lucky, then?" said Peter. "He can't sense me unless I want him to. As to your question, I'm checking up on Vanilla, and how she's getting along with Max."
Max nodded, rubbing paws together a little to generate a small amount of heat, "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

-

Morrigan smiled slyly, "Oh yes, you are checking up on your 'Mama,' are you not?" She teased playfully with a smile and giggle at the end, "So, why did you choose to check up now, of all times?"

-
44R0NM10 wrote:"Heh, I guess you're too clever for me.." Sly said, keeping that smile, leaning somewhat on Liz but definitely putting more of his weight on his other foot. "Thanks a lot for this, by the way..."
Liz giggled as she helped Sly walk, "You're welcome." She said, "I know you'd do the same for me."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, rubbing paws together a little to generate a small amount of heat, "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

-

Morrigan smiled slyly, "Oh yes, you are checking up on your 'Mama,' are you not?" She teased playfully with a smile and giggle at the end, "So, why did you choose to check up now, of all times?"
"Well, I don't know if I enjoyed it quite that much, but I enjoyed it, in an absolute sense," said Vanilla. Her mind was a mess of confusion, but she tried not to let it show.

--

"Hey now, don't make fun," said Peter, smiling disarmingly but serious in his words. "And I think if you thought about it enough, you'd know. You are, after all, living with Max, are you not?" he asked rhetorically.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, I don't know if I enjoyed it quite that much, but I enjoyed it, in an absolute sense," said Vanilla. Her mind was a mess of confusion, but she tried not to let it show.

--

"Hey now, don't make fun," said Peter, smiling disarmingly but serious in his words. "And I think if you thought about it enough, you'd know. You are, after all, living with Max, are you not?" he asked rhetorically.
Max nodded, "Well, at least you enjoyed it then." He replied as they continued their path towards the neighborhood.

-

"My apologies, Peter." Morrigan said, "And yes, I do know what you are talking about. Maximilian is being drawn towards Vanilla, as Vanilla is being drawn towards Maximilian. Even if she refuses to admit any such thing."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Well, at least you enjoyed it then." He replied as they continued their path towards the neighborhood.

-

"My apologies, Peter." Morrigan said, "And yes, I do know what you are talking about. Maximilian is being drawn towards Vanilla, as Vanilla is being drawn towards Maximilian. Even if she refuses to admit any such thing."
Vanilla nodded and said nothing. She felt embarrassed, as it had sounded as though she was saying that it wasn't quite that enjoyable. She hadn't meant it that way, but she was afraid to correct herself.

--

"It's all right," said Peter sincerely, still smiling. "And yes, she may refuse to admit it at this point but she's opening up. Soon things will be as they should be. By the way, how is Liz?" he added, changing the subject.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla nodded and said nothing. She felt embarrassed, as it had sounded as though she was saying that it wasn't quite that enjoyable. She hadn't meant it that way, but she was afraid to correct herself.

--

"It's all right," said Peter sincerely, still smiling. "And yes, she may refuse to admit it at this point but she's opening up. Soon things will be as they should be. By the way, how is Liz?" he added, changing the subject.
Max nodded out of habit and continued walking forward. He didn't really know what to say.

-

Morrigan nodded, "That is quite good to hear." She said, "Elizabeth is doing alright. Though, I am worrying about her relationship problems. She has not spoken to Jackson for some time, and is expressing quite a lot of affection towards Sly. I am afraid she will do something foolish."
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

44R0NM10 wrote:"Yes, the place is often calm and pleasant..." Awesome replied to Shiro, taking time to look around the area some more. "A lot of pets are here as well, and they're all really quite friendly..."
"Th-that's good." Shiro nodded as he said that, sighing as he realized that was probably the extent the conversation was going to go to. Deciding against trying to start up another topic, he simply kept walking toward home, leaving it to either of the other two to pick a topic if they wanted, or to just let things pass in amicable silence.

((I'll make the 'Home' post next post if no conversation pops up.))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla nodded and said nothing. She felt embarrassed, as it had sounded as though she was saying that it wasn't quite that enjoyable. She hadn't meant it that way, but she was afraid to correct herself.

--

Max nodded out of habit and continued walking forward. He didn't really know what to say.

-

Morrigan nodded, "That is quite good to hear." She said, "Elizabeth is doing alright. Though, I am worrying about her relationship problems. She has not spoken to Jackson for some time, and is expressing quite a lot of affection towards Sly. I am afraid she will do something foolish."
"That is a shame," said Peter. "But at present I can't interfere. It's something she needs to work out for herself. When she is ready, and not before, you may introduce me to her. She doesn't have to know who I really am, just a friendly rabbit will be enough."
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote: Liz giggled as she helped Sly walk, "You're welcome." She said, "I know you'd do the same for me."
Sly smiled, laughing himself. As his tail swayed behind him happily, he said: "hehe, gotta love you.."
---------------------------------------------
Awesome walked on as well, noticing that we the pets were going in the same direction his house was in. "Where did you two used to live, if I may ask?" Awesome asked, hoping he wasn't being too curious.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I... I wanted to see him... Sly was acting weird and... I just gotta know if he is alright..." Zeke smiled "Ren means the world to me... If anything were to happen to him.. I don't know what I'd do..." he blushed slightly "I guess you could say..." he stopped himself, blushing more. "Hey, Aethon" Ekez smiled and hugged him " How ya been
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled very softly and hugged Ekez loosely back "Heya dear, how ya been? And Zeke, Rendak is fine, but he probably wont be soon...But it depends on what happens, and what decisions Sly makes, and who he is devoted to...why dont you come on in?" Aethon lets Ekez go and headed inside, motioning Ekez to follow
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"That is a shame," said Peter. "But at present I can't interfere. It's something she needs to work out for herself. When she is ready, and not before, you may introduce me to her. She doesn't have to know who I really am, just a friendly rabbit will be enough."
Morrigan nodded, "That moment may not be too far in the future." She said, "And I think telling her that you are the Easter Bunny will more than likely send her into cardiac arrest, due to the excitement. She's still a kitten at heart."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"That is a shame," said Peter. "But at present I can't interfere. It's something she needs to work out for herself. When she is ready, and not before, you may introduce me to her. She doesn't have to know who I really am, just a friendly rabbit will be enough."
Morrigan nodded, "That moment may not be too far in the future." She said, "And I think telling her that you are the Easter Bunny will more than likely send her into cardiac arrest, due to the excitement. She's still a kitten at heart."
"It won't be," said Peter, as if he knew. "And while it wouldn't send her into cardiac arrest, it would be too much for her. But tell her truth, just not the WHOLE truth."

With that Peter appeared to disappear--but he hadn't actually disappeared, he had only made himself undetectable to Morrigan. He could still detect her and everything else.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"It won't be," said Peter, as if he knew. "And while it wouldn't send her into cardiac arrest, it would be too much for her. But tell her truth, just not the WHOLE truth."

With that Peter appeared to disappear--but he hadn't actually disappeared, he had only made himself undetectable to Morrigan. He could still detect her and everything else.
Morrigan nodded as Peter faded away, "Until we meet again, dear Peter." She said to the spot where she last saw him stand. She knew he could still hear her. Though it creeped her our to no end to be on the receiving side for once. Normally, she's the invisible one who sees all.

---
44R0NM10 wrote:Sly smiled, laughing himself. As his tail swayed behind him happily, he said: "hehe, gotta love you.."
Liz blushed and her tail swayed faster when he said that, "Yeah, who doesn't love me?" She asked jokingly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Huh? What did you say?" said Vanilla to Max.

She was not yet aware of it but the voice she had heard was that of Peter, not Max.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Huh? What did you say?" said Vanilla to Max.

She was not yet aware of it but the voice she had heard was that of Peter, not Max.
"Me? I didn't say anything." He informed her, "Did you hear something?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Huh? What did you say?" said Vanilla to Max.

"Me? I didn't say anything." He informed her, "Did you hear something?"
Vanilla raised her eyebrow.

"You having another game with me?" she said.

The voice had sounded familiar, and Max was the closest one to her. She wanted to believe it was him.

Because if it WASN'T....

No need to be afraid, said Peter, but he deliberately didn't allow himself to be heard clearly.

"There, you just did it again, didn't you?" Or was it just the wind? She couldn't tell....
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla raised her eyebrow.

"You having another game with me?" she said.

The voice had sounded familiar, and Max was the closest one to her. She wanted to believe it was him.

Because if it WASN'T....

No need to be afraid, said Peter, but he deliberately didn't allow himself to be heard clearly.

"There, you just did it again, didn't you?" Or was it just the wind? She couldn't tell....
Max shook his head, "No, I'm not playing any games right now. I didn't say anything." This only peaked Max's curiosity. Vanilla wasn't really the type to go off on sounds she thinks she heard at night.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

44R0NM10 wrote: Awesome walked on as well, noticing that we the pets were going in the same direction his house was in. "Where did you two used to live, if I may ask?" Awesome asked, hoping he wasn't being too curious.
I used to lived on a cattle farm a couple hours west of here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiles and enters, sitting himself down on the couch "Whats going on with Sly" he and Ekez both asked in unison, which hurt Zeke's throat, but he ignored it, thinking about what Aethon had said and remembering Sly and Liz at the park "Sly isn't... cheating...is he?" Zeke asked
Pet Friendly:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome walked on as well, noticing that we the pets were going in the same direction his house was in. "Where did you two used to live, if I may ask?" Awesome asked, hoping he wasn't being too curious.

"A city a ways off from here...I...uh...I n-never really looked at a map to see where it was in comparison."
Shiro answered after a moment, giving a slight nervous laugh at the end. "What about you Awesome? Where did you live before here?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max shook his head, "No, I'm not playing any games right now. I didn't say anything." This only peaked Max's curiosity. Vanilla wasn't really the type to go off on sounds she thinks she heard at night.
Vanilla shuddered.

"I think it's time we were home," said Vanilla.

It's all right. She's all right, and you're all right. Everything's all right, said Peter--but he made it so that Max couldn't hear the words so much as would feel the feeling one would from hearing such words and believing them. Vanilla did not hear this at all.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shuddered.

"I think it's time we were home," said Vanilla.

It's all right. She's all right, and you're all right. Everything's all right, said Peter--but he made it so that Max couldn't hear the words so much as would feel the feeling one would from hearing such words and believing them. Vanilla did not hear this at all.
Max was a little discontented at first, feeling somewhat paranoid. Though, for reasons he can't explain, a feeling of calming started to come. He noded, "Yeah, let's hurry on home." He said, his voice sounding more confident than one normally would in this situation.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome nodded whilst listening to both the pets, before looking towards the floor in thought as he was asked the question. "Well, erm, I lived at an academy in England for the longest time...nothing too out of the ordinary, I guess." He said, still looking towards the floor.
--------------------------
Sly smiled slightly more at Liz's cute comment, looking more towards her then where they were going. "hehe, I know I can't stop in any case." He said, both joking himself though flirting at the same time.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"An...academy?" Shiro questioned quizzically, though it was more to himself than to Awesome, he knew what academies were and that it was fairly common for dogs to grow up in them but this was the first time he'd stopped to consider what that would be like. "That actually sounds like it c-could have been interesting...though I can only really guess what it was like." He added after a little bit, sighing and shaking his head with a rueful smile at the end.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

What kind of academy was it?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"It was, erm, a dog training academy, mainly for dogs who were...'out of control'." Awesome began, before realizing they could've taken that the wrong way. "N-not that I was one of those dogs, I mean. It was just the, erm...cheapest place that took dogs in...my owner didn't have much money or time on his hands at that time." The foxhound left out how he was there for 4 years, simply because he was getting a little worried how much he could say without them thinking of him differently. It was the first time anybody really asked about his past, so he wasn't too used to talking about it as well.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Shiro nodded his understanding to what Awesome had said, not really sure what to say in response but wanting show got it. "Regardless of wh-where you were...and when you were there, y-you're still you in the end, so that's what matters, r-right?" The husky more said than asked after a few moments of thought, having been able to pick up on Awesome's worries even with out the use of his 'gift', and wanting to help get rid of them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly smiled slightly more at Liz's cute comment, looking more towards her then where they were going. "hehe, I know I can't stop in any case." He said, both joking himself though flirting at the same time.
Liz giggled when he said that, her cheeks flushing, "I know I can't stop either."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

44R0NM10 wrote:"It was, erm, a dog training academy, mainly for dogs who were...'out of control'." Awesome began, before realizing they could've taken that the wrong way. "N-not that I was one of those dogs, I mean. It was just the, erm...cheapest place that took dogs in...my owner didn't have much money or time on his hands at that time." The foxhound left out how he was there for 4 years, simply because he was getting a little worried how much he could say without them thinking of him differently. It was the first time anybody really asked about his past, so he wasn't too used to talking about it as well.
That must've been pretty rough, being the only sane one in a school full of headcases.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Yeah, thank you..." Awesome said, looking up with that slight smile on his face, although obviously relived that they didn't seem to care much about his past. "So, erm, where do you live from here Shiro?"
------------------------------------------
Sly giggled somewhat at Liz's response, his tail stroking against Liz's on more then one occasion, uncaring about anything else in his life right now. As they were leaving the part area back to the 'town' (no idea of a better word), he said: "I'm glad I got to see you tonight.."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly giggled somewhat at Liz's response, his tail stroking against Liz's on more then one occasion, uncaring about anything else in his life right now. As they were leaving the part area back to the 'town' (no idea of a better word), he said: "I'm glad I got to see you tonight.."
Liz purred loudly, her tail brushing back up against Sly's, "I'm really happy I got to see you too..." She purred, not a care in the world.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

44R0NM10 wrote:"Yeah, thank you..." Awesome said, looking up with that slight smile on his face, although obviously relived that they didn't seem to care much about his past. "So, erm, where do you live from here Shiro?"
Shiro stopped and looked around at where the were exactly before suddenly blushing. They'd left the park a little bit back and had crossed into the neighborhood where he lived, the only thing was, he hadn't been paying that much attention to where they were walking and had subsequently missed something kind of important. "A-about three houses back..." The husky answered timidly, blush growing all the redder for the embarrassment of having to admit to that. "Th-the blue Victorian style." He added as he pointed toward it over his shoulder with his thumb.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:"Yeah, thank you..." Awesome said, looking up with that slight smile on his face, although obviously relived that they didn't seem to care much about his past. "So, erm, where do you live from here Shiro?"
Shiro stopped and looked around at where the were exactly before suddenly blushing. They'd left the park a little bit back and had crossed into the neighborhood where he lived, the only thing was, he hadn't been paying that much attention to where they were walking and had subsequently missed something kind of important. "A-about three houses back..." The husky answered timidly, blush growing all the redder for the embarrassment of having to admit to that. "Th-the blue Victorian style." He added as he pointed toward it over his shoulder with his thumb.
Still getting used to the new neighborhood I see?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke smiles and enters, sitting himself down on the couch "Whats going on with Sly" he and Ekez both asked in unison, which hurt Zeke's throat, but he ignored it, thinking about what Aethon had said and remembering Sly and Liz at the park "Sly isn't... cheating...is he?" Zeke asked
Aethon growled as he heard the word cheating, starting to pace a little...."It's not really that, more that bloody cat has loved someone else more than he loves our poor husky friend....Rendak's going to be heartbroken and revert back to his previous antisocial self....I swear I'm gonna kill that cat for hurting Daky... Aethon bares his teeth as he says this, anger easily sensed from him
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I..." Zeke paused "Aethon... If you will allow it...." he bit his lip, he HAD to say it once and for all "I will look after Ren... I... I love him!" he smiled, blushing a light pink "I've loved him ever since we met!" he stood "I would do everything in my power to make him happy...." he nodded "I promise it upon my beating heart..." he said, placing a paw on his chest
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled as he heard Zeke, able to tell the sincerity of every word Zeke had said, but then he frowned, cursing inwardly at the fact that Rendak could have chosen Zeke but instead stayed with Sly...he then looked at Zeke and put on his serious face again then said "Okay boy, I'll let you....but not right now, love is gonna be the last thing Rendak wants to think about once I break the news to him...."

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark was lost. He walked in a random direction, which happened to be the park. He arrived after a couple of minutes, seeing Shiro, Awesome, and Conrad.

“Urp.... not yet. Don't greet them yet. First-”

Mark noticed a small glue-stick on the ground. He shrieked and fell unconcious.

(Anyone remember Mark's glue thing?)
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke nodded "Well I guess I will be staying here for the night... If he is going to be crying I want to here to wipe away his tears..." he frowned "I can't stand to see him cry" he clenched his fists, sparks dancing around them "Next time I see Sly, he is gonna regret making Ren cry!" he uncleched his fists and shook the sparks away
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon raised and eyebrow at Zeke, wondering if the sparks were on purpose or he just couldn't control his powers, either way,he erased the thought and grabbed his paw leading him "Don't do anything to extreme. I mean he deserves a little roughing up but don't cause him to be hospitalized or anything like that...and if you want to sleep here your going to bunk with me, Rendak is still sleeping and tired...." He also sent a mental page to Morrigan, hoping she was able to talk

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon raised and eyebrow at Zeke, wondering if the sparks were on purpose or he just couldn't control his powers, either way,he erased the thought and grabbed his paw leading him "Don't do anything to extreme. I mean he deserves a little roughing up but don't cause him to be hospitalized or anything like that...and if you want to sleep here your going to bunk with me, Rendak is still sleeping and tired...." He also sent a mental page to Morrigan, hoping she was able to talk
Morrigan, who was walking around the park, enjoying the night, perked up when she got Aethon's mental page. She floated towards the neighborhood, "Yes, Aethon? Did you wish to speak to me about something?" She mentally-projected back to him.