Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Bolly

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Bolly »

Considering what has happened in RG...which I am sorry for...I feel that I should make a character sheet for Alpha as well.

Name: Alpha

Species: Wolf, male

Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens [Effectively a GUEST Character]

Gang: N/A

Appearance: Basically think of Beta but grey. Like in this picture but without the tag.

Personality: Calm, collected, with a voice that can soothe even the most distressed of souls, Alpha watches over his son, Beta, and does all he can to assist him.

Other notes: Alpha is Beta's dead father. He was killed in an incident with a feral bear when Beta was only a few hours old. He was trying to protect his son, and although he fought the bear off, he was killed as a result of the fight. He never truly knew his son. He has been watching over him ever since, protecting him, keeping him safe. However, even he was powerless to stop Beta's outburst of rage at Vanilla, and he has been trying to help his son out of the mess that he considers to be his own fault. He can take control of Beta, although he has stopped doing that now.

SPECIAL
STR: 2
PER: 10
END: 2
CHA: 10
INT: 10
AGI: 2
LUC: 6
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Name : Oswald "Ozzy" Marshall

Breed : German shepherd

Neighborhood :Richmond Acres

Personality : An Enthusiastic wannabe inventor, Ozzy is usually seen ether with his nose in a book or engaged in a project or experiment. A little introverted and shy, He is prone to shy away from group activities despite enjoying them on the occasions he finds himself dragged in. As a result of his slight social insecurities he holds his friends extremely dear and will go out of his way to help those around him. His small size for his breed and lack of physical fitness is countered by finely tuned senses and the kind of agility one can only develop when your hobby often involves escaping experiments gone pear-shaped.

Appearance : Somewhat small in stature, Ozzy has very dark fur covering most of his body with light patches on his face and chest. His usual attire consists of a brown fisherman's vest covered in pockets, which are in turn stuffed with tools and gadgets of his own design, And a large pair or welding goggles which when not in use he keeps perched on his forehead. He wears a red collar with a small spanner shaped tag.

Specials: Strength - 5
perception - 7
Endurance - 4
Charisma - 3
intelligence - 10
Agility - 8
Luck - 5

Notes:

- Practically a walking toolbox, rarely leaves home without some device to test or experiment to try out.
- While intelligent, Ozzy can be a little careless and the reliability of his work is by no means assured.
- Lives with his dad, who works in town nearby and is mostly tolerant of Ozzy's interests.

Edit:Notes updated
Last edited by EvilTwin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Name: Al Sharpe (real name Alphonse, but he despises it, his parents being the only people in the neighbourhood who ever call him by it.)

Species: dog, a mainly Labrador mongrel

Age: 4 and a half human years, or around 16 in pet years

Neighbourhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: Average height, average physique. Shaggy light brown fur. Wears a black collar with a tsuba (japanese sword guard) shaped tag and black rectangular framed glasses.
Always wears a blue pinstriped jacket, with a pocket watch and chain while out of the house.

Personality: In one word, geeky. Intelligent but slightly lacking concentration, he obsesses over subjects for a few weeks then drifts into something else. This has left him with a wide and eclectic general knowledge. His real specialities are computers, Martial arts and Japan in general. this obsessive personality can isolate him from others sometimes,so he is pretty shy when meeting new people, and slightly naive in social situations. once you get to know him he is kind-hearted and trustworthy.

Other notes:
- something of a martial arts nut, having trained in a mix of karate and kickboxing since puppyhood, however he wouldn't hurt a fly unless it was self defence.

- the tsuba he wears as a tag is a replica of that used by Miyamoto Musashi

-likes cooking, and is a big eater. This left him slightly overweight as a pup, prompting him to take up martial arts as a fitness regime.

- Is reasonably strong, and faster than average for his size, but lacks cardiovascular endurance

SPECIAL

Strength: 7
Perception: 5
Endurance:5
Charisma:5
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 7
Luck:5
Last edited by Adzo on Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Name: Awesome Man

Species: Dog (English foxhound)

Gang: Doesn’t belong to any gang, nor wants to.

-Appearance-

Has brown fur from head to toe, but with darker brown paws and ears. Incredibly dark eyes, the pupils can only be seen in complete daylight that he doesn’t get often. The collar is gold, just the colour, with a platinum tag in the shape of a sword. The collar and tag was bought by his owner, even though Awesome would rather be without it. A plainer one would be nice.

-Personality-

Awesome respects eavryone, at all times and often shows it. He prefers to stay inside. He is quite very timid and reacts to chaos badly. He can panick, but ussually only does when there are a lot of others around him. He doesn't do well when he's in a group. He is a lot calmer when only talking to one or two people, and often it shows.

Other Notes

-Owner’s name is Alex.
-Used to live in England, and spent almost all his life there in dog training. This is what has shaped his personality.

SPECIAL

STR – 7
PER – 6
END – 7
CHA – 5
INT – 6
AGI – 8
LUC – 3

Amazing picture of Awesome by Kyderra

Brilliant picture of Awesome by Shinmera

Awesome by Rick Griffin. :mrgreen:
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Name: Sly Smith

Species: Cat

Gang: Doesn’t belong to any gang.

-Appearance-

Has pure black fur. Also wears a black collar but it is covered by a black neckerchief. It is partially torn at both sides, but still makes it hard to see the collar. Has green eyes. He will often be seen with a smile.

-Personality-

A jerk, but won’t hurt anybody who can’t take it. He can be nice when needed, but mostly remains smart mouthed. Never thinks about what he’s saying through. He tries to make a good first impression all the time, no matter who he's talking to. He can be very nice, depending on where he is and who he's talking to. Also, seems to really like games.

Other Notes

- Sly hate’s needing to wear a collar.
- Owner's name is Will (at this time, Will has left Sly with Awesome and his owner)
- He has never made any real friends, besides the month when he first met Awesome, 4 years ago.

SPECIAL

STR – 4
PER – 8
END – 4
CHA – 8
INT – 7
AGI – 7
LUC – 4

Epic picture of Sly made by CT

Great sheet of Sly made by Kyderra
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Ok, two mains for Richmond Acres.

-Name-
Josh Rivers

-Species-
Rottweiler

Exception: Radiant Gardens has a fantasy setting, so you are more open with species there, such as impossible hybrids like a “Cabbit.” Please note that any “interesting” species are subject to review by the current RP’ers in Radiant Gardens and the GM's. You’d want advance warning before someone tried to add a Mini-Dragon, wouldn’t you?

-Age-
5 Human years(17.5 pet years)

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
He basically looks like a standard, Big loveable, Rottweiler. He usually wears a collar that has a brick on it...Yeah, it's a cruel joke, but so what?

-Personality-
Josh? He's...A big loveable dummy, who annoys his sister to no end, but, is still friendly.

-Other Notes-
Any other minor details you want to add about your character. Character Backgrounds are NOT required but if you want to bring up a few important details this is the place to put them. Also keep in mind that characters with a backstory can be easier to write for.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 8

Perception- 2

Endurance- 6

Charisma- 9

Intelligence- 3

Agility- 4

Luck- 10

-Name-
Katy Rivers

-Species-
Siberian Husky/Shiba Inu Crossbreed ( http://dogbreedinfo.com/s/siberianshiba.htm )

-Age-
4 Human years (14 pet years)

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Katy is a white and black Siberian Shiba, with her patch over her right eye. She usually wears a red collar.

-Personality-
She's intelligent, and, can be nice and friendly herself. Although, she DOES constantly get annoyed by the stupidity of her brother.

-Other Notes-
Josh and Katy's Dad is the cousin of Zack's Mom.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 4

Perception- 7

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 7

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 6

Luck- 5
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Gargh, I am utterly failing at being a welcoming committee right now. I am busy all day and then I hardly have enough time to keep up with the new people let alone make a welcome post for them. sorry about this guys, I've just gotten a lot busier lately.

what what? Jolly good time.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Name: Peppercorn "Pepper" Potts

Species: Cat (Tuxedo Cat)

-Neighborhood-
Richardson Valley

Gang: None

-Appearance-
Smallish black cat with a white chest and white paws and white-tipped tail. Purple eyes. Slightly scruffy fringe (despite what my current DP shows. XD)

Pepper has an orange collar with a bow tie attached to it.

-Personality-
Pepper is a joyful and happy character who generally, around Sal, has to act serious at times. With the bow tie aroundhis collar, he secretly likes to act as a special agent.

He also has issues going to the houses of other pets, due to a bad sleepover experience as a kitten. Pepper makes excuses at the drop of a hat not to come over to places, each as ridiculous as the last.

Other Notes:
*Pepper is Sal's sibling.
*Pepper has a tuxedo hidden under his bed at home. With it on, he seems to act much more mature. In the pocket of it is a toy gun.
*The "sleepover experience" as a kitten involved him waking up with female clothes on, put on by the other pets that were sleeping over. This is why he hates attending others' houses. Only Sal knows about this and teases him about it frequently. Pepper is very sensitive about it.
*He practices fencing in his spare time.
*Claustrophobic.

SPECIAL
STR- 3
PER- 9
END- 3
CHA- 8
INT- 8
AGI- 7
LUC- 4
Last edited by Kaido on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Which neighbourhood is that for, Kaido? RG or RA?
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

I'm already in Richardson Valley, I just reposted my old profile from the old thread.

Just edited my original post to show this. ^^

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Profesor Rod

Post by Profesor Rod »

Name: Rody Ulfr

Species: Campbell's Dwarf Hamster

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
His eyes and fur is dark brown, except for his belly which is buff colored. Almost furless areas like the ears, paws and tail are light pink and his nose is of a coral pink tone. He wears a labcoat, a green hued tie and glasses.

-Personality-
Rod is a very analytical but good hearted hamster. He is resourceful and with a great insight for science and engineering, but maybe he isn't very keen on matters more down to earth and is often forgetful and absent-minded. Sometimes he becomes so engrossed in his own thoughts and work that he loses track of his very surroundings. He often forgets the date, people's names, meetings, eating, etc. Good thing he is good at what he does and has a perfect memory for scientific details. His small size makes him very nimble. Despite of the lack of physical activity he is very hardy, thing that is useful for him to survive his inability to see the danger in what he is sometimes doing, landing in trouble more often than not.

-Other Notes-
He was born to be a lab animal. He learnt a lot of stuff there and after some time he became one of the best in Dr. Ulfr's rodent staff. Her daughter saw him one day in the lab's computer, he was running a new network program. She wanted him as a pet and asked Mr. and Mrs. Ulfr to adopt him and as long as he kept working, now from home, it would be ok. Rod was okay with it but another member of the family wasn't very keen of the idea. That's how he come to meet Moon, Ulfr family cat. Rod has a little crush on her. He is very skilled with computers and has an undying passion for videogames.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-

Strength- 1
Perception- 4
Endurance- 4
Charisma- 7
Intelligence- 9
Agility- 5
Luck- 7

--------------------------------

Name: Moon Ulfr

Species: Short haired tailed Manx cat

-Appearance-
Her short fur is almost completely white, except for her tummy and tail which is bluish-gray. Her round eyes are purple and her small nose is Lavender Pink. As a Manx cat her hind legs are bigger than her forelegs, her body is robust and her face is round. She wears a pink collar with a baby-blue crescent moon.

-Personality-
She is an independent, strong-willed kitten, determined to do everything well. She has tomboyish tendencies but her girly looks hide that well. Speaking of looks, she has many unwanted suitors and she treats them with the cold shoulder treatment. But don't get her wrong, she is very sweet, just not very fond of males' attentions. Keep hitting the button and she will go berserk. Because "all males are the same" she prefers to befriend girls or be alone.

-Other Notes-
When Moon was young she was badly injured by a gang of tomcats, and was rescued and then adopted by Ulfr's oldest son. Since then she became suspicious of males and very protective of the family. She collects manga and anime and often does cosplay with her friends. She loves to play videogames and is very competitive on them, beat her and you will die. She once tried to eat Rody, but didn't because he tasted weird; hasn't tried since. She has one boyfriend but he moved far away, can't say if she will see him again, which makes her heart ache. She knows about Rod's feelings toward her but doesn't ignore him like the others because she can't sense a threat from a cute little rodent.

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-

Strength- 4
Perception- 8
Endurance- 3
Charisma- 9
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 6
Luck- 4

Pet Friendly Chars
Rody S1 P4 E4 C7 I9 A5 L7
Moon S4 P8 E3 C9 I8 A6 L4
[/size]
caelei

Post by caelei »

Here's my first character for Richardson Valley.

Name: Magnus (family name)Nelson

Species: Dog (great dane)

Age: 21 HP years (Or 6 human years --hopefully that's right)

Gang: none, currently

Appearance: Colored grey on back and white on stomach/underside, with black speckles. The speckles are more prominent on his back. He has long, floppy ears and chopped-short tail. He's also TALL. Very tall. He is a great dane, after all. He's also broad-shouldered. Wears a silver chain collar with no special ornamentation/tags. (Most anybody can recognize him, even from a long distance)

Personality: He enjoys being part of the 'action' but is sometimes very slow to understand things. (ex: You tell him a joke, he doesn't get it for a while) Is easily bossed around/is very gullable. He trusts everyone. He isn't lazy in the least bit.

Other Notes:
- lumbers about like a bear
- will be friends with anybody
- allergic to coffee

Special:
Strength - 10 (of course)
Perception - 5
Endurance - 8
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 2
Agility - 3
Luck - 5
Last edited by caelei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
caelei

Post by caelei »

Name: Pavelle Nelson

Species: Common Raccoon

Gang: none

Appearance: Dark grey think fur with black 'hands' and 'feet', white and black striped tail, and black band across her eyes. She's small, and petite. To tell the truth, she looks pretty much like a raccoon. She wears a standard black collar with a small glass ruby hanging from it in the front.

Personality: Pavelle's character has changed a lot since she first appeared in Richardson Valley. Back at the beginning she was a thief, only caring about her family (namely Magnus), and not thinking about how she might affect others. Since then, however, her circle of concern has expanded to encompass her friends, and even people/pets she doesn't really know. She's also given up stealing from others.

Other Notes:
- She's attracted to shiny objects to a certain degree.
- She takes care of her elder brother, Magnus.
- Has a twin brother, Felix.

Special:
Strength - 3
Perception - 7
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 10
Luck - 5
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
caelei

Post by caelei »

My third, and last, character for Richardson Valley!

Name: Felix (no last name)

Species: Common Raccoon

Gang: none

Appearance: Dark grey thick fur with black hands and feet, white and black striped tail, band band across his eyes. The works. Built a little more solidly than Pavelle, with more muscle and a tiny bit taller, though not by much. Kind of thin, from not having a steady food source. Fur is a little shaggier than Pavelle's but not overly. Just a bit longer, more unkempt. (Owns a plain navy blue collar with a simple tag that reads FELIX in blocky letters; doesn't usually wear it)

Personality: He's more violent that the average pet because he's not a pet. (Not that he'd kill anyone, he's just more prone to want to jump into a fight.) He's talkative to some, but might take an intense dislike at first sight to others. He also sometimes acts a little naive, or a little unknowing, but don't let that fool you. Shows a bit of a distaste for pets for being "corrupted" by human will.

Other Notes:
- He can't read.
- Is sometimes protective over Pavelle because she's his long lost twin sister.
- A lot of the time won't touch pets. (He's secretly afraid that he might begin to see their point of view if he gets too close to them)
- Plays with matches to keep calm when beginning to feel angry, upset, scared, etc.

Special:
Strength - 6
Perception - 7
Endurance - 3
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 10
Luck - 5
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Guest Character for Richmond Acres.

-Name- Duke Alexander

-Species- Dog. German Shepherd

-Age- 5 ( 17.5 in dog years)

-Neighborhood- Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Duke has black back fur, black along the tope of his tail, and around his muzzle, as well as random parts on his head. He has yellowish fur on the rest of his body. His eyes are brown. He has a chain collar, with dog tags. He's also really big. (Just like Rex from the comic)

-Personality-
At heart, Duke is a friendly dog. He's well-liked by most of the humans, and he tries to keep a good impression on them. He's not always seen as being that nice by the other pets in the neighborhood, but he does his best to be nice. He has a very healthy respect for the law, and wants to go to the academy to be a police dog. He has a history of underestimating his strength, and occasionally hurting a smaller pet.

-Other Notes-
Duke was born and raised a farm dog. His parents were both farm dogs, and so on and so forth. His owner, Victoria Alexander, has a lot of land and has some sheep on the land, Duke is their sheepdog. He is allowed to sleep inside, but he chooses to sleep outdoors. He's lived in Richmond Acres his whole life.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 10 "Need some help lifting that car?"
Perception- 6 "The sheep are up to something again."
Endurance- 8 "I always go for a brisk, morning jog."
Charisma- 3 "Hey, I'm Duke." He says as his hugeness scares you.
Intelligence- 3 "I'm not book-smart. I'm street-smart."
Agility- 8 "I can make it to the fence in 3.6 seconds. Want to find out if you can beat me?"
Luck- 4 "Eh, some days are better than others."
Last edited by ctcmjh on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 am, edited 12 times in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

My second character in RA, Winch:

-Name- Winchester “Winch” Hunter

-Species- Ferret

-Age- 4 ( 18 Ferret years)
Ferrets normally live almost as long as dogs, and much longer than rodents, so I put the multiplier at 4.5 instead of 7 or 3.5

-Neighborhood- Richmond Acres.

-Appearance-
Winch is a sable ferret with brown on his arms, legs, neck, feet, tail, head, and a ‘mask’ around his eyes. He has a whitish-cream color on his back, belly, and face. His nose is reddish-pink, and his eyes are dark-green. He has a blue collar with an oval tag.

-Personality-
Winch is a nosey little ferret and loves to stick his head everywhere he can. He loves to explore and find places to play around in. He’s also a curious little guy and loves to take things apart to find out how they work. But he almost always forgets to put it back together. He also likes to scheme ways to get what he wants, but usually ends up ditching his plans halfway.

-Other Notes-

Winch was adopted by Mr. Hunter from a ferret breeder. Winch was given a set of ferret-sized tools for his 1st birthday, and uses them daily for his little exploits. His owner often takes Winch to help him hunt rabbits. He's named after the Winchester Rifle. His owner has an authentic Winchester Model 1873 in perfect condition in a glass case on display in the dining room. Despite his small size, he can play the keyboard really well. He likes techno music and enjoys SWEET RAVE PARTIES!!!

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 3
Perception- 5
Endurance- 3
Charisma- 4
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 9
Luck- 5
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

-Name- Bella

-Species- Purebred Dalmation

-Age- 6 human years = 21 dog years.

-Neighborhood- Radiant Gardens

-Appearance- A regular dalmatian with a diamond studded collar with a cell-phone pouch hanging off of it.

-Personality- used to be gloaty about being rich, snobby and just plain mean. that is until her wealth got her kidnapped and had to be saved by a few pets from Radiant gardens (You can actually read the story in the RG forum) shes changed alot, and usually doesnt announce her wealth out loud, for fear of it happening again.

-Other Notes-Just got back from the vet from a broken ankle, her parents are going vacationing in Paris for 5 months and are leaving her behind with her cousin, Lucky and his family until they get back.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 5
Perception- 7
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 6
Intelligence- 4
Agility- 7
Luck- 5

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name-Wonderland "Wonder" Deeters

Species-Cat (gray tabby)

Age-14 (cat/dog years)

Gang- None

Appearance- A rainbow (minus indigo) with clouds at the tips on her collar. A light blue scarf and jacket in the winter. She has green eyes and a little dot that looks like an earring on her left ear. Her tail is SUPER poofy and striped.

Personality- Wonder used to be incredibly shy-- in fact, she still is rather bashful but not as bad as she used to be. Before, talking to someone outside her family left her mixing up words and stammering into incomprehension. Her expanded vocabulary didn't help her dilemma either; she was often left misunderstood because of the big words she used. After a terrible incident involving her sisters' boyfriend, Wonder became devoted to becoming less shy--which she succeeded in. While more people become loud and irrational when at an extreme level of emotion (like anger, or sadness) Wonder becomes the once shy little kitten she used to be, unable to make a coherent sentence or look anyone in the eye. Once she makes a friends she will be by their side whenever needed. She also has way of knowing exactly what they feel before they know, and very good at reading expressions. She isn't very violent and restrains like Sabrina, but will try when she needs to. Most of the time though, she ends up hurting herself more then anything else. While she complains, Wonder really does care about her sister, being even a little protective of her.

Other- She was adopted after her "older sibling" Winter (together their names are Winter Wonderland) and has a usual sister-sister relationship.
Wonder is easily embarrassed by Winter.
As a kitten, she had an obsession with climbing trees. She still enjoys climbing a tree every now and then.
More bookworm then she is cat.
She's always had a bit of a problem with making friends. Since her parents are travelling authors, they tend to move around a lot, and every time Wonder is able to build a strong friendship, she's forced to move.
Due to their moving from place to place, Wonder has picked up numerous languages. The one she excels at most is French.

S-4 "I can't lift this, nor do I need to lift it."
P-9 "You're lying. You're lying. You're still lying."
E-6 "I'm feeling a little winded..."
C-5 "I your shoes like. I mean I like your shoes!"
I-8 "Distorting my speech is just a Sui generis way of expressing my discomfort."
a-8 "I'll race you...after my nap."
L-3 "I'm more of a logic type of person anyway..."

Name-Winter Deeters

Species-Dog (choco lab)

Age-15 (dog years)

Gang- none

Appearance- Brown with a pure white collar, with a snowflake tag. Her eyes are a dark brown like the rest of her body, very wide and always looking excited .

Personality- In a nutshell, Winter is the more relaxed of the Deeters. She allows most things to pass over her head, yet this doesn't bother her in the least. Winter is also an optimist, always seeing the bright side of things. This isn't the exact opposite of Wonder, but she's certainly more excited then her sister. While Winter seems to to be care free, she's actually carried a burden with her since a vacation gone wrong (she fell in love but got her heart broken, and promised to never love again...which didn't work out very well) that sometimes dampens her mood. There is only one thing in the world that sends Winter into an irrational fit of rage that may or may not be violent, and that is anything, anything unfair. Not saying goodbye annoys her as well. Winter is also a musical genius--thought you'd never tell by looking at her. Her favorite past time is playing her piano and writing and/or singing songs in her music room.

Other- She is older than Wonder. Her snowflake sings Winter Wonderland when a button it is pressed.
Mentioning the name Felipe around her can send her into a sad silence. She gets over it fairly quickly though.
She classifies reading as geeky, but she secretly loves reading.
She enjoys fashion, ice skating, and all things music related.
Sometimes knowing and sometimes oblivious, she's turned down many guys who had fallen for her. She's never had the friendship issue Wonder had; she's always willing to fall into a friendship headfirst and later feels like it was never broken.
Winter hasn't picked up as many languages as Wonder (due to the lower intelligence) bt she can decipher some phrases and words, especially in French.

S-5 "Lookie! I can lift this over my head!"
P-5 "Are you really sad or really happy? I can't tell..."
E-6 "I can keep up with you!"
C-8 "That new haircut look so pretty on you!"
I-5 "What? I'm reading the book upside down?"
A-7 "Look at me go!"
L-6 "Hey is that a penny?"
Last edited by The Game on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Name: Ruby Lazul

Species: Cat, Egyptian Mau

Appearance: Ruby is white with black spots and a long black stripe that goes down her back from her nose to her tail, her eyes are Emerald Green. Her tag is a blue and green scarab.

Personality: When you first meet Ruby, she seems very sneaky, suspicious, and, at times, downright evil. but once you get to know her, you will find that she is a very kind and compassionate feline (which is almost oxymoronic). She doesn't consider many people to be her friends, but she will not hesitate to help those she does in any situation.

Other Notes:
-Ruby has known Jack since he was a puppy.
-She had been a stray for three years before coming to Richmond Acres.

SPECIAL

Strength: 6

Perception: 5

Endurance: 4

Charisma: 9

Intelligence: 8

Agility: 3

Luck: 7
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

I gave in. :lol:
Name: T.J Jakes

Species: Dog, black lab

Appearance: T.J has dark black everywhere on his body excpet for a spot of brown on the back of his neck. with a dark green collar. He has dark brown eyes and a dazzling smile. His tag is an emoticon that he changes depending on how he's feeling (it's usually a giant smiley face)

Personality: T.J is an awesome dog. He's a really great friend, and he tends to mesmerize anyone he meets. He's really open to people and he listens as much as he talks (which is a lot). He can sometimes be slightly arrogant. His favorite things are any dice games, art, running, and talking.

Other notes-He has been through 3 owners, because as a puppy he was a trouble maker. Sometimes a burst of mischief can come on, but is owners are good with making sure he stays out of trouble

SPECIAL
S-5
P-7
E-4
C-6
I-6
A-8
L-6
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Name- Aaron Morris

Character Sheet

Species- Dog (American Pit Bull Terrier)

Age- 19 dog years (5 1/2 Human years)

Neighborhood- Richmond Acres

Appearance- Aaron has bright blue eyes and pitch black fur covering his body, with a wide patch of white fur covering his tummy. He has a short snout and pointy ears. He wears a blue collar with a pair of silver dice hanging from it.

Personality- Always a talkative person, Aaron is not one to be shy. He's a very caring person who will gladly lend a ear and a helping hand to his friends when they need it. It's easy for him to tell how someone is feeling, and he's usually able to cheer someone up easily. He sometimes can be a bit annoying at times, and he's a little bit lazy, but he absolutely loves to have fun in any way he can.

Special-

Strength: 6
Perception: 9
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 4
Luck: 7
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

I can't tell if you're new Prower ;___;

But if you are... I think you just need to put (5 1/2 Human years) next to age. everything else checks out, If I'm correct.

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:I can't tell if you're new Prower ;___;

But if you are... I think you just need to put (5 1/2 Human years) next to age. everything else checks out, If I'm correct.
Thanks for the tip. I fixed the age section, should be less confusion now.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Computer issues fixed, I'm hoping to rejoin this game if at all possible, with a change in venue in my case.

Name: Locke O'Hanlon

Species:Dog-Chinook

-Appearance-
Average looking chinook dog, tawny with black points on his muzzle and propeller droop ears. He wears a blue collar with an old looking key hanging from it. Other than that, nothing special about him.

-Personality-
Locke is a dry witted, outgoing personality, a dog of the people, as it were. He's also rather inquisitive, or nosy, with a joie de vivre he tends to expend upon others. He has a great affinity for puzzles and antiques that tend to exploit his innate curiosity.

-Other Notes-
-Stated earlier, a big fan of puzzles, mainly mechanical ones, and anything old or antique.
-Is new to the neighborhood, his Dad moving in a change of work venue.
-He doesn't actually know what the old key on his collar goes to, if anything at all, and it's always bugged him.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-5
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-6
Intelligence-8
Agility-5
Luck-5
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I'm either planning to put a second character into RG or a new character into RA. Either way it will be some sort of akita (I've been watching too much Ginga Densetsu Weed...) but I want to know which option people would prefer.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Put a second in Rg, if you wanted, Your personality seems like the kind that belongs in Rg :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Plus, adding to what Zander said. it would be much less work for you, you wouldn't have to keep track of so many dang posts in TWO threads.

Clockwork Herroooo, Welcome back, from whatever happened. I guess. as far as I can tell everything checks out, enjoy your time in the RP man.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Name - Lyd Vysemo

Spieces - Dog - Unknown Breed

Age - 17.5 ( 5 in human years)

Neiborhood - Richmond Acres

Appearance - He wears an all-black collar which stands out from his pale golden fur. He has a patch of black fur along his back with three orange dots in it. His eyes match his collar, a jet-black. Along with the collar, Lyd also wears two necklaces, both of which are stone hearts, one blue and one black which hang down to about the area of his heart. The tag on his collar is that of the Empire State Building. He also has a scar under his right eye.

Personality - Lyd is somewhat short-tempered due to the ridicule of his name. He tends to avoid others whenever possible and can be quite annoying at times when he is in public. He is a fairly decent liar and uses that skill to get his way. Even though he trys to avoid social situations, he can handle himself quite well when forced into one.

Other Notes -
- Lyd's name means "cat", which he trys to hide by claiming it to be "dog", a believable lie due to the length of his name.
- Lyd's family is moving due to city life being to much of a toll on the entire family.
- There was another pet in the Vysemo family, however, she dissappeared shortly before they moved.
- City life has raised Lyd's senses to danger, and has often had to run from many allyway strays.
- The spots on his back are from a gang that he was in before he was adopted

SPECIAL -

Strength - 4

Perception - 10

Endurance - 4

Charisma - 5

Intelligence - 7

Agility - 8

Luck - 4
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Cool, we got another new guy in RA :)
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Name: Will

Species: Akita Inu

Age: 7 (2 human years) (Yes I know this is not recommended but it's for a good reason. I will attempt to try my best to play this one properly)

Neighbourhood: Radiant Gardens

Appearance: Divided into two clear parts, a bit like Beta's fur. Back half is all blue, front half is all white. This is the same on his curled tail (:D), although because it curls this can sometimes look unclear. He's only 2 feet tall.

Personality: a friendly puppy, Will hasn't exactly had an easy life. A year in care followed by a year with a very odd owner, Weed hasn't exactly been unlucky but he has lived in strange circumstances. Although being friendly is generally a good thing, if Weed meets someone who he really likes, he can sometimes be a bit clingy with them. The problem is, he can't always tell if they appreciate it or not. He's had to care for himself on the odd occasion, so he's pretty tough for a puppy. He's also pretty fast.

Other Notes: he was born while his mother was in care, and he lived in care with her for his first year of life. Sadly, a few days after his first birthday (in human years), his mother passed away. On the same day, he was adopted by a man who was attached to him as soon as he saw what colour his fur was. The man in question wasn't exactly horrible. He was a very good owner when he actually tried, but he had a bit of a memory problem...so he didn't always remember that Will was his dog. Will however became very attached to him. This all became a problem when the man was diagnosed as clincally insane...a few days after Will's second birthday. Will got over it quickly when he found out who his new dad would be - a rather well-known man around his old neighbourhood who went by the name of Bob Thomas.

STR: 4 -> 2 (4)
PER: 4 (8)
END: 7 (15)
CHA: 10 (25)
INT: 4 (29)
AGI: 7 (36)
LUC: 6 (42)

NOTE: From what I understand, I'm meant to cut down strength or endurance AFTER assigning all of the stats, so strengh counts as 4 points instead of 2. Can someone please clarify this so that I can make any changes if I need to?
Last edited by Bolly on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

That's Strength AND Endurance, and yes, you cut it after adding. and rounding down. I know this from memory.

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:That's Strength AND Endurance, and yes, you cut it after adding. and rounding down. I know this from memory.
INCORRECT.
First Post wrote:-Young animals, such as pups, cut either their strength or endurance by half (rounding down) and neither of those stats may be above 7, and their intelligence can not be above 5. Young animals simply have not had enough time in the world to develop their bodies and minds. (Ages younger than 10.5 years old/3 human years)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

A quick message: If, and when, RA needs a neighborhood watch, I'd be more than happy to step up for the job.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

So, as far as the rules in the first post go, I've done everything right with Will. Unless there is any serious concern from anyone I'll be entering him into RG pretty soon.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

I was pretty sure that young animals cut str and int.

Reasoning:

Str because they are smaller than normal and unable to do what a adult can do.

Int because they are still new to the world and have less exposure, their are still exploring their enviroment and still learning the ropes.

Not endurance because they are sometimes can be super hyper and can run around and not let up...I've learned this the hard way with my puppies.
Make Pasta not war.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

I would support INT just not being above 5. Little kids can be smarter than you realize. They can also be vicious.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Well, his stats look good to me, as for what stats should be cut, I'm not so sure about End, kids can have alot of energy, so I'm inclined to not cut that. Int can't be above 5, but is not cut.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Well, since i'm having Lyd think about someone no one's meet, but will eventually, i figured I'd make one for her.

Name - Robin Vysemo

Spieces - Cat - Unknown Breed

Age - 19 (5.5 human)

Nieghborhood - Richmond Acres

Appearence - Robin's fur is similar to Lyd's patternwise. She is mostly dark, dark blue, which is often confused with black, except for a pacth of white along her back. She too has three orange dots in the white patch. Robin's blue collar has an Empire State Building tag just like Lyd's, only her's has a bite taken out of it. She also has two stone heart necklaces like Lyd, except her's are pale gold and black.

Personality - Robin, unlike Lyd, enjoys any social contact she can find, often dragging Lyd along with her. She is often the center of attention, and can get almost anything to go her way. However, after a month of living on the streets of NYC, she lost these traits and has become quite feral, hostile and attacking anything that draws too close.

Other Notes -
- She is quite smart, able to alter and add anything to anything, (For example, she added a speaker to Lyd's collar that has Mrs. Vysemo's voice call out for him whenever he hits a button)
-Even though she is older than Lyd, the humans of the Vysemo family consider her to be the baby of the family, unlike Lyd, who treats her like a big sister.
-The dots on her back are the equivilant to human gang tatoos, from which she got from a gang before the Vysemo's adopted her.

SPECIAL -

Strength - 5

Perception - 7

Endurance - 4

Charisma -10

Intelligence - 10

Agility - 3

Luck - 3
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

-Name-
Crimson Hunterrsun

-Species-
Alaskan malimut

-Age-
4 years (14 pet years)

-Neighborhood-
richmond acres

-Appearance-
a mildly stong build, average height, fur has and unaturally red tinge to it.
Has a black socks colouration over all paws
Tail is curly and very fuzzy.
Wears a pale blue collar with a bronze hammer of thor attached to it

-Personality-
the loner type, isn’t very good at making friends, very quiet and shy, is surprised when ever somebody even bothers to talk to him
Gets very protective over the things he loves
Is very pious towards the norse gods.
Is complete putty in anybodies paws who can figure out his weakness (belly rubs)

-Other Notes-
was adopted from an abusive household and is still untrusting of humans. Is just now beginning to trust his owners (parents)
Grew up having to fend for his life even though he had a family and owners.

before moving to richmon acres he lived on a small farm in tasmania (australia)

he is very secretly a cat fancier but it sometimes is blatantly obvious

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 7

Perception- 7

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 2

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 5

Luck- 5.
Last edited by furryovrlord on Mon May 31, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........