Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
The Anti-Diary (my short story) 

Post The Anti-Diary (my short story)
Another short and a bit experimental (== weird) story from me. It tells you exactly what never happened, but I got a feeling that you'll also have a general idea what DID happen ;-) If you want to share your idea about what happened, I don't mind! ^^

Read on DA: http://frooxius.deviantart.com/art/The- ... -293979340
Read on FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7710308/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear anti-diary,

I didn’t start today with a disgusting breakfast, so I didn’t eat scrambled pieces of bark from the tree with roasted capacitors. Afterwards, I didn’t proceed to go to a tree shop in the city and I also didn’t meet a huge dragon monster on the way there. I haven’t received a valuable piece of fruit from the dragon monster I didn’t meet, because he wasn’t clear of debt. Once I didn’t arrive at the tree shop, I haven’t made myself a cup of sulfuric acid with two blocks of sugar.

Because I didn’t have a little work to do today, I haven’t gone outside and didn’t have a nice walk around the city. Once I haven’t damaged all the prototypes, I haven’t had a nice chat with the janitor to not discuss the mopping power output requirements, because he’s not a horse. I wasn’t told to increase the power consumption of the potato I wasn’t working on, because our customer hasn’t indicated any desire to use optimized spinning lemons. Due to his, my amount of work didn’t drop slightly, not causing a pleasant relaxed feeling.

After I didn’t exit trough the building’s front door to not meet with my two enemies who are not a wolf and certain handsome fox, neither are the opposite of what I just haven’t said, because we didn’t schedule a boring evening full of non-functional game consoles in the forest not singing together with the absent monkeys.

Afterwards, we haven’t went to the whatever random hut we couldn’t find on a nearby hill, to not observe falling mills from the sky, because the weather forecast didn’t announce a blueberry shower not touching Earth’s troposphere. I haven’t held the not wolf’s paw at the lack of sight of loathsome night sky. My heartbeat hasn’t changed into a slowly paced arrhythmia, as I wasn’t thinking about the beautiful little shells floating in a giant pool of strawberry Jell-O with cream on the top.

I wasn’t surprised a little when the not wolf whose paw I wasn’t holding didn’t ask me to go to my solar spot that I haven’t rented. Without disgust, I haven’t dug myself under the ground in happiness, because I wasn’t waiting for this moment for a whole millisecond. I haven’t rushed near the awkwardly positioned cacti with the not wolf and haven’t thrown a rotten potato in a randomly chosen direction once we haven’t stopped moving at all.

Once we weren’t surrounded by anyone else, I haven’t looked into his fur covered ears and misspelled a bea. He hasn’t frowned at me and didn’t draw a bird nest for me. We haven’t shared one kiss and after not an hour of lack of painful feelings, he didn’t tell me: “I don’t hate you”. When he didn’t stay, I couldn’t wait to see him again tomorrow.

Dear anti-diary, that’s all that hasn’t happened today. And I’m sure what won’t happen right now for the first time in a long time… I won’t go to sleep feeling sad and felling alone.

PUSH ACC
JMP LOOP

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Anti-Diary (my short story)
lol read this before on your DA and still find it funny. The only thing I can guess is that what happened was it was a good day.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]