Moderator: ArcWolf

TensaZangetsu

Re: Pet Friendly: Applegate OOC

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Keeshah wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Guess what <3
I'm back and back permanently
:D
So be prepared cause I'm making up for what- wait how long was I gone?

Good to see that your back!!
I'm sure Cole is going to feel a whole lot safer now!. :D
What?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Esper »

Name: Tacitē Gull

Character type: Main

Species: Black-footed Ferret

Age (pet years): 18

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Appearance: Tacitē is a thin slip of a thing and is fairly tall. She has heterochromia, her left eye is deep green and her right is ocean blue. Tacitē's collar is woven hemp rope and the tag is a leaf with her info printed on it. Tacitē's fur is always silky smooth and shiny, as if it had been oiled. She carries a small satchel with her at all times. 

Personality: Tacitē is very, very quiet, to the point of being mute. She is also really shy, but Tacitē warms up to others eventually. Tacitē loves nature and music. She is very kind. Tacitē is very understanding, smart, perceptive, and artistic.

Backstory: She has never, ever been one for talking. Tacitē was originally the end result of a genetic experiment done on her mother. As a result, her life expectancy has been increased by as much as eleven years. Tacitē was going to he euthanized when the experiment was over, but was saved by the head scientist's secretary, Arachne Gull. After Arachne finished college, she and Tacitē moved to Blue Peak Shore so Arachne could study the ocean and it's inhabitants. 

Other: Tacitē does not communicate using her voice, instead she communicates with words written on her notepad and occasional squeaks. She is a talented musician, author, and artist. Her name is Latin for "silently/quietly" 

S. P. E. C. I. A. L
S: 3
P: 9
E: 3
C: 4
I: 9
A: 9
L: 5
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

I realized I didn't post sheets for an active character or two in here (I since I don't remember who they were) I'm going to post the full list once again:
Here's the link to it.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Name: Therin Terro Gurass

Species: Finnish Spitz

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
Therin's fur is rust in color while his chest, belly, and under his tail in a solid streak is white. His collar is studded leather with black tribal markings around it. His tag is a coin stamped with an eye, he was taken in to serve as a watchdog so the eye was a bit of a fun little redundancy on Mark's part. His name is on the back as well as his owner's place of residence. Also hanging from his collar is a white rose medallion that was given by Pura since she felt he wasn't as much a watchdog as a peaceful type, ergo the white rose.

-Personality-

+Although his breed is more of a hunting animal and that is the reason Mark adopted him, Therin is actually not the most perceptive of his surroundings. While he still sets out at night to sleep near the front door as an undeniable habit, he's not quick to wake at all.

+He enjoys both company or a good book, but company always distracts him from books so he can't do both at the same time. His wit never seems to fail him or his ability to make friends, but is not as adept as the average person at guessing ones intentions.

+He keeps solid bonds with those he regards as close friends and likes to keep things solid. He dislikes sudden changes in relationships. He's in fact not much of a flirt due to him being shy, which is why he finds relationship changes hard.

-Other Notes-

+Mark Gurass(Therin's "dad") is a budding story writer who wants to get his stamp on the world in the form of medieval fantasy writing.

+Pura Gurass (Therin's "mom") is a lover of books, but prefers to tend libraries and edit online encyclopedias.

+Mark and Pura are only recently married, but needing to move away from their high function city to a slower life style. They had lived in L.A. beforehand and need a bit of a change in pace.

-Background/Misc -
+ Therin was among the pups of another Spitz and was born at the shelter. His actual mother had been rescued from an abusive home while already pregnant with her pups. Therin was one of the 3 that were born so he was raised in the shelter until he was about 2 in human years. Until then he had been called Rusty due to the color of his fur being the darkest among his siblings and they had already been adopted.

+ Mark had chosen "Rusty" because he was a hunting breed and for little more other than that Rusty liked him. However, Mark did not like the name Rusty at all and after learning a bit more about him, and his like for literature, made his name a bit of poetry in itself. His name was Therin or as Mark meant it "There -in". To sum up his reason for liking Therin, such as there-in lies company, a guardian, etc.

+ When Mark introduced Pura into the picture, he was apprehensive to her. He had been living alone with Mark until he was 5 and then Pura started to hang about more and more. She earned his trust and he liked her, but because of him seeing Pura as a friend for 2 years, he is having difficulty adjusting to her being his mom now that Mark is married to her. It isn't that he doesn't like her, he just doesn't like the picture including on more, ore the idea of even more resulting from their union.

-SPECIAL-
Stregnth-4
Perception-4
Endurance-7
Charisma-8
Intelligence-8
Agility-5
Luck-6
Last edited by TheSilentChoice on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres OOC

Post by musclecar326 »

Yeah sorry about that Malkus. But anyway i will be gone for the next week, so please exclude Speedy and Snowy from your conversations, i will post something dismissing them from the group. So just keep going without them, Brent will be watching the board until i get back. Thank you.
Yes, I am a furry.
CR4CK3RW0LF

Post by CR4CK3RW0LF »

kind of new and a bit intimidated by a roleplay with all these rules and threads everywhere, but ill try my best to adhere to them. :3

Name: Wulfbang

Species Wolfdog (Husky-Wolf Hybrid)

Apperance:
Those big blue kamina sunglasses rest on a ruff and tumble scruffy grey wolfdog who wears turquoise surfer shorts. with a barrell
sized chest, curly husky tail, and a gun show thats not too flashy, wulfbang brings all the ladies to teh yard and of course,
he always likes to party hard.

(here is a visual representation of what he looks like, just imagine him in rick's style if you can) http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 4ebvvz.jpg

Personality:
The life of the party, wulfbang is full of adventure and charisma. His alpha mentality tends to butt heads with anyone who challenges
his status, but his fun loving and charming attitude make him popular with the submissive types.

Other Notes:
-his love for fluffy sheep is a guilty pleasure
-strong nose
-keeps a small picture in his collar of his first owner
-is into high octaine, adrenaline pumping, extreme sports

S-8= Physically fit
P-4= Wears Sunglasses.. even at night..
E-9= Never Quits
C-8= Charismatic, good with the ladies
I-3= sports, alcohol, TV and videogames take their toll
A-6= Speedy due to athleticism, but not stealthy
L-4= Terrible Pokerface
"its not toilet water.. Its most definately root beer, i swear officer! D:"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

I'm back from my vacation:(
Yes, I am a furry.
Kanashii Kanji

Post by Kanashii Kanji »

Removed for now.
Last edited by Kanashii Kanji on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
CR4CK3RW0LF

Post by CR4CK3RW0LF »

Kanashii Kanji wrote:(Do I not put gender? Though it is rather obvious..)

-Appearance-
Lorna is an almost fully grown wolf, which should be quite apparent to most. They are tone and slim, not pudgy and weak like most house pets. Their fur is a mix of white and grey with black markings (refer to my avatar for a better idea), and the fur is very thick, and soft.

-Personality-
The first thing to be noticed when meeting Lorna is their rather strange personality. Lorna's childhood and old lifestyle have set their knowledge of relationships/friendships to be very stale and synthetic. This isn't to say Lorna isn't friendly, it's just a lack of experience with others.

Lorna is fairly blatant, not aware of what the words spoken might provoke in others. That isn't to say they aren't caring or friendly. But Lorna is very mature and responsible.

ummm... gender is kind of important, especially since you keep saying "they" and "their" instead of "he" or "she".

dont take this the wrong way, but im assuming english isnt your first language? they and their is what you say when your referring to more than one person or a group. you did use it correctly in your appearance section, but when talking about Lorna's personality, you used they and their while referring to one person.. making Lorna sound like he/she is more than one person..
"its not toilet water.. Its most definately root beer, i swear officer! D:"
Kanashii Kanji

Post by Kanashii Kanji »

CR4CK3RW0LF wrote: ummm... gender is kind of important, especially since you keep saying "they" and "their" instead of "he" or "she".

dont take this the wrong way, but im assuming english isnt your first language? they and their is what you say when your referring to more than one person or a group. you did use it correctly in your appearance section, but when talking about Lorna's personality, you used they and their while referring to one person.. making Lorna sound like he/she is more than one person..
I asked because gender is not in the form, and not even in your form(though you can tell from reading into it obviously). I kept it un-gender specific for a reason(cause I'm not sure if gender should be specified), and English is my first language.

Also, "their" is plural or singular...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hi there fellow RPlayers.
Tomorrow until monday evening, due to irritating family rituals associated to obsolete festivities, I may not be able to connect as frequently as I wish, and this might affect my operate.
My apologies in advance.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Name: Lorna

Species: Wolf

-Appearance-
Lorna is an almost fully grown wolf, which should be quite apparent to most. She is tone and slim, not pudgy and weak like house pets. Her fur is a mix of white and grey with black markings (refer to my avatar for a better idea) the fur being very thick, and soft. Lorna has red, hazel eyes and wears a blue collar with typical chrome tags.

-Personality-
The first thing to be noticed when meeting Lorna is her rather strange personality. Lorna's childhood and old lifestyle have set her knowledge of relationships/friendships to be very stale and synthetic. This isn't to say Lorna isn't friendly, it's just a lack of experience with others.

Lorna is fairly blatant, not aware of what the words spoken might provoke in others. That isn't to say she isn't caring or friendly. But Lorna is very mature and responsible.

Other Notes:
-Can't read all that well.
-Practically feral, but has knowledge most pure feral's wouldn't have
-Is the definition of "Lone Wolf"
-Has no owner

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-5
INT-6
AGI-6
LUC-3
Last edited by Neko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

CR4CK3RW0LF wrote:kind of new and a bit intimidated by a roleplay with all these rules and threads everywhere, but ill try my best to adhere to them. :3
Name: Wulfbang
That's... Really odd... I thought I'd responded to this already, but I don't see it.
This character doesn't fly against the setting, but I think he needs alot more elaboration. You mind adding more about his personality?
I'm gonna say, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "sey wolfdoy partyboy" thing though, especially since this seems to be your "fursona"...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Name: Lorna

Species: Wolf

-Appearance-
Lorna is an almost fully grown wolf, which should be quite apparent to most. She is tone and slim, not pudgy and weak like house pets. Her fur is a mix of white and grey with black markings (refer to my avatar for a better idea) the fur being very thick, and soft.

-Personality-
The first thing to be noticed when meeting Lorna is her rather strange personality. Lorna's childhood and old lifestyle have set her knowledge of relationships/friendships to be very stale and synthetic. This isn't to say Lorna isn't friendly, it's just a lack of experience with others.

Lorna is fairly blatant, not aware of what the words spoken might provoke in others. That isn't to say she isn't caring or friendly. But Lorna is very mature and responsible.

Other Notes:
-Can't read all that well.
-Practically feral, but has knowledge most pure feral's wouldn't have
-Is is the definition of "Lone Wolf"
-Has no owner

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-5
INT-6
AGI-6
LUC-3
Ok, on this one, I'm ok with it, specifically because it is Neko's character. Does anyone have any objections to Neko adding this character?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Oh, I see, I'm in the wrong thread... That explains it...
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Boo! :twisted: I'm really liking the comic and the roleplay around here looks active at a glance so I'm going to give this a try. :mrgreen:

Name: Tom Bloggs (Yes Tom is short for Thomas but this isn't a persona, don't worry.)

Species: Dog, Labrador, the black furred kind.

Neighbourhood: Richmond Acres (Hopefully)

Appearance: A scrawny young pup was Tom, from the tip of his furry black head and the point of his blocky, short muzzle and down to the tips of his toes and tail. The Labrador lacks strength which is evident but isn't unhealthy; actually quite the opposite with a clean, shiny coat of midnight black fur. His choice in attire might be odd or not with his brown collar and 'cute' hoody in grey for the colder days.

Personality: Tom is in all respects, a pushover. He'll hardly stand up for himself at all if he can't run away and intimidation isn't his thing. He has a heart of gold in the truest sense of the word however and tries to be nice, he also won't leave the side of a friend no matter what. The pup has a bit of an accidental naughty streak, often doing things that most wouldn't consider harmful or dangerous but rather more insane so the labrador can get himself into trouble while trying to keep himself occupied... Wait, there's live fish in the sink? :lol:

Other Notes: The lab, along with his owner Emily Bloggs is an aspiring photography star... if you can call home-made calendars star-quality work. He more often than not would rather keep it a secret since the themes tend to be embarrassing to him both from his small size and how the humans say the pictures are cute when he'd rather throw them away.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L (These should already be rounded down properly. I hope)
Name: Tom Bloggs (Yes Tom is short for Thomas but this isn't a persona, don't worry.)

Species: Dog, Labrador, the black furred kind.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L (These should already be rounded down properly. I hope)
Strength: 3(6) He's still a puppy. What did you expect?
Perception: 7(7) Being weak the lab learned to hear where people are... and smell them... but not spot them for some reason.
Endurance: 4(4) He can't go on for long.
Charisma: 6(6) Puppies are good at getting out of trouble.
Intelligence: 5(5) The lab tends to be pretty smart on occasion and is very inquisitive... he just doesn't show it very often.
Agility: 5(5) Although skinny the lab can run pretty well.
Luck: 7(7) The lab seems to have a degree of karmanic protection.

This probably needs work but hey, no one's perfect anyway.
Last edited by Thomas on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Thomas wrote:Age: 2 in dog years, 6 in human.
2 dog years = not even a full human year, 6 human years = 28 dog years.
6 human years is the only one that makes sense out of those two.
Now, reading it, it looks like you meant something more like this: 6 dog years, 2 human years.
But, 6 dog years is = to almost 2 human years, where 2 human years is 7.
The math we go by for age is something like this, from what I remember: 1 human year = 3.5 pet years, or 7 small pet years.

Also, my math says you're four points below the maximum on your stats, which is fine, but I'm just letting you know in case you want to add a few more points to your character.
Before taking my word on that, you should probably double check with a calculator, since my math has been wrong before.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Age amended ya' ninja. :lol: I was just about to fix it too! :oops:
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Thomas wrote:Age amended ya' ninja. :lol: I was just about to fix it too! :oops:
Yes, I am a ninja.
Looks like you've still got that order backwards though, because it says "Age: 1 and eight months in dog years, 6 in human."
The pet years are supposed to be the higher ones, while the human years are the lower ones.
Love me right now! Done.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Amended properly. Good lord. My brother's a little drunk and he'd probably be more in order than me. XD
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hopefully I'll use this guy only a little bit.
Name: Borues
Species: Grizzly Bear
Type: Feral
Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Personality:
Borues is territorial, agressive, and easily agitated. He likes his quiet and doesn't appreciate people or pets mucking about his territory (which, he makes as vague as possible). He is intelligent enough but not about to make friends with anybody. Mainly he wants people and pets out of his fur as much as possible. He's kind of a jerk in a way. Borues is a medium buillt Grizzly. But still a Grizzly.

Other:
Borues lost a cub cousin to an imature hunter. He wears a human and bear tooth around his neck as a good luck charm.

S:
P:
E:
C:
I:
A:
L:

Color: Red regardless of if it's in use right?
valerio

Post by valerio »

your PSA speaking.
Due to a surgical i just had to remove a small tumor from my right palm, I can't use the keyboard for longer than a few minutes at a time (or perform any stressing task including socking politicians) for the next 10 days until the stitches are removed (heck, only a couple of them and they hurt like heck!).
So enjoy this little vacation, BPS tourists, while my other characters at Sunset Plateau and Applegate take a nap.
Stay tuned!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

I wish you fast recovery, val!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Glad I looked here. Hope you get well soon then. I guess Borues will have to antagonize your characters later.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:your PSA speaking.
Due to a surgical i just had to remove a small tumor from my right palm, I can't use the keyboard for longer than a few minutes at a time (or perform any stressing task including socking politicians) for the next 10 days until the stitches are removed (heck, only a couple of them and they hurt like heck!).
So enjoy this little vacation, BPS tourists, while my other characters at Sunset Plateau and Applegate take a nap.
Stay tuned!
Hope you have a safe and fast recovery Val!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'll be heading to Florida this weekend so I don't know how easily I'll be able to get on during that time. I'll be back late Tuesday, apparently. So until then my characters may be inactive. just a heads up.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Just as a note, I'd seen somethings I like in a RP character creation system I liked, so I went through all my characters and added them into them. Feel free to look over the character sheets if you feel like it might be important.
Love me right now! Done.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey Everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. Something happened to my laptop, and I was unable to access the Internet for quite a while. It's finally taken care of, and I'll be able to post a little later today. Sorry for the inconvenience!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the only place I was waiting on you, your character was just run into. figured she was knocked out temporarily to explain the lack of action. ^_^
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It's okay ctmjh, I just figured you were busy or something. ^^
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:the only place I was waiting on you, your character was just run into. figured she was knocked out temporarily to explain the lack of action. ^_^
I've been waiting though. >:|
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I haven't been on for nearly two weeks now, as life popped up and I was suddenly very busy. I'll continue to be very busy until after finals in a week and a half. I'll try to post, but no promises.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Those darn finals. ^^

So do you have a plan for your characters in the mean time?
The Game

Post by The Game »

Hi.
I had a really long paragraph explaining why I disappeared, but I think all I can really do is apologize. Sorry for being gone without any explanation. :oops:
...friends still?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

sure. you missed the death of one of your neighborhoods. YsF is gone.
living on in BsM though, so if you can be sure you'll be able to post consistently, you can join us there. but only if you can post consistently.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:sure. you missed the death of one of your neighborhoods. YsF is gone.
living on in BsM though, so if you can be sure you'll be able to post consistently, you can join us there. but only if you can post consistently.
Whoa, What happened to YsF?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well, it was kind of inactive, so we decided to just end it.
But most of us wanted our characters to live on, so Racoon invited us to continue in BsM, with a time travel incident explaining how BsM is currently at about a month before the end of YsF. So we're currently at Alexander's house having a party while he tinkers with something that will soon send us into an alternate timeline where some of our characters have changed slightly.

clear enough explanation?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

:shock:

Not really...

By "slightly changed" do you mean new names, faces, families etc or different characters entirely (new personalities, flaws, interests). Will continuing RPing in this timeline...thing require making a new character sheet?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well, really, we've just used it as an excuse to change our characters as much or as little as we want. Moon's changing the last name of his characters, my characters dad will no longer be in space for a short period of time, but cryogenically frozen until they find a cure for the disease he got. She will have mixed memories of both timelines, causing her to have some confusion.
but my other character will be exactly the same as he was.

of course the change only occurs after the timeline switch where we all end up in Brookshire Meadows instead of Yorkshire Fields.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Oh, that's what you meant. Is there still time before the characters go into the next timeline?