Reply to topic  [ 11303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235 ... 283  Next
Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens 
Author Message
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Awesome sat up himself, and let out a breath. He wasn't worn out yet, but his heart was racing from the excitement. He was oddly curious about the trick that Shiro was using, especially since it seemed to leave him drained. "Yeah, I'm fine too... Where did you learn to do that anyway?" Awesome asked, before quickly and respectably adding "If you can say, I mean." Although it sounded strange, he just didn't know exactly how drained Shiro was, and didn't want to cause any sort of injury or anything.

----------------------------

"If you're sure you want that..." Sly said slowly, a smile as he cuddled back towards Liz. "Either way, I'm sure Rendak won't say anything...he's more the silent type..."

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Shiro continued to lay where he was, taking a minute to think about how he should explain it, never really having told someone else about it before. "It's...w-well I'm not sure how to s-say it..." He started, his panting subsiding a bit as the numbness in his nose began to slowly ebb away. "I-I learned it from Soukou...m-my housemate, though I don't really...really use it correctly." He continued after another few moments of thought. "I u-use a sort of...s-shortcut, I guess is the best way to say it...which is why it d-does this to me." The husky emphasized 'this' by motioning to himself before continuing on. "I-it's a form of meditation...or at least it's supposed to be...a-and when done right, it enhances all of your senses...for a little while, n-no real draw backs either...b-but how I use it, i-it only really works for smell a-and well..." He trailed off at the end, figuring the current situation spoke enough for itself, even if the other dogs didn't know all of the after effects. "I-it usually lasts longer than th-this though, e-even with my shortcut...so th-this was actually a little bit surprising." He finished with a nervous chuckle and a sigh.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Yes...that's right, they would. Sure...."

Vanilla hoped he wouldn't catch her embarrassment. She hadn't thought of that--and Mr. Cake didn't worry about things like this that much, not anymore.

"Thank you for this walk. It was...pleasant."

Max nodded, "I should thank you. This walk was much more enjoyable than most."

--

44R0NM10 wrote:
"If you're sure you want that..." Sly said slowly, a smile as he cuddled back towards Liz. "Either way, I'm sure Rendak won't say anything...he's more the silent type..."

"That's good..." Liz said. She sighed, then smiled widely, "Things are gonna work out just fine, even if it's gonna suck first." She said, flashing her smile at Sly in an attempt to cheer him up.


Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Yes...that's right, they would. Sure...."

Vanilla hoped he wouldn't catch her embarrassment. She hadn't thought of that--and Mr. Cake didn't worry about things like this that much, not anymore.

"Thank you for this walk. It was...pleasant."

Max nodded, "I should thank you. This walk was much more enjoyable than most."


"Oh?" said Vanilla, becoming uncomfortable again. "So my talking didn't ruin it for you?"

She had meant for that to sound jokey even though it was a legitimate question, but she cringed as it sounded more sarcastic than she meant for it to.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
A form of meditation used to win a game of tag...never thought I'd see that.... Awesome looked towards the floor in thought, before looking back towards Shiro. "Ahh, I see what you mean...I imagine it's somewhat similar to what search dogs do..." Awesome said slowly, thinking back to the search dogs he knew in the past.

---------------------------

Sly smiled, happier then his regular smile. "Yeah...sounds about right..." Sly began, finally noticing just how dark it was getting. "It's getting kinda late now...no doubt it'll be getting more chilly too.."

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5394
Location: The pit
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Shirosune wrote:
Shiro continued to lay where he was, taking a minute to think about how he should explain it, never really having told someone else about it before. "It's...w-well I'm not sure how to s-say it..." He started, his panting subsiding a bit as the numbness in his nose began to slowly ebb away. "I-I learned it from Soukou...m-my housemate, though I don't really...really use it correctly." He continued after another few moments of thought. "I u-use a sort of...s-shortcut, I guess is the best way to say it...which is why it d-does this to me." The husky emphasized 'this' by motioning to himself before continuing on. "I-it's a form of meditation...or at least it's supposed to be...a-and when done right, it enhances all of your senses...for a little while, n-no real draw backs either...b-but how I use it, i-it only really works for smell a-and well..." He trailed off at the end, figuring the current situation spoke enough for itself, even if the other dogs didn't know all of the after effects. "I-it usually lasts longer than th-this though, e-even with my shortcut...so th-this was actually a little bit surprising." He finished with a nervous chuckle and a sigh.


That's a pretty impressive trick Shiro, where'd you pick it up?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Oh?" said Vanilla, becoming uncomfortable again. "So my talking didn't ruin it for you?"

She had meant for that to sound jokey even though it was a legitimate question, but she cringed as it sounded more sarcastic than she meant for it to.

"No, it didn't. Not this time at least." Max joked back, registering her sarcasm as a joke.

-
44R0NM10 wrote:
Sly smiled, happier then his regular smile. "Yeah...sounds about right..." Sly began, finally noticing just how dark it was getting. "It's getting kinda late now...no doubt it'll be getting more chilly too.."

Liz nodded, "Yeah, it is. We should probable go home, right?" She asked.

-

Morrigan walked from the woods and through the park, going over in her head what Liz did today, "That girl is going to get herself in a lot of trouble one day..." She muttered to herself, passing Shirosune and company, not noticing them at first.


Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
44R0NM10 wrote:
A form of meditation used to win a game of tag...never thought I'd see that.... Awesome looked towards the floor in thought, before looking back towards Shiro. "Ahh, I see what you mean...I imagine it's somewhat similar to what search dogs do..." Awesome said slowly, thinking back to the search dogs he knew in the past.

Seth wrote:
That's a pretty impressive trick Shiro, where'd you pick it up?


"I...I wouldn't know too much about that..." Shiro replied uncertainly to Awesome, before opening his eyes and looking to Conrad. "M-my housemate taught it to me...though...sh-she'd probably scold me if she knew I used it like this." The husky answered with a sheepish grin and nervous chuckle. "L-like I said...I'm not really using it 'right', so..." He trailed off, turning his eyes away and staring absently toward the tree line, toward what should have been empty space.

He couldn't stop himself from flinching as he caught a flash of emotion that seemed muddled, undefinable and with out a source but still there, worse yet was that it came with a splitting headache and the fact that none of that was normal for him, despite his 'condition'. 'What was that...?' He questioned himself mentally, still looking at the same spot he had been, one eye held tightly closed against the headache while other tried to figure out what, if anything was there. 'It felt like someone shone a spotlight in my face the moment I decided to look at them...'

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5394
Location: The pit
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Conrad saw Shiro flinch for no apparent reason, You sure you're ok man?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Oh?" said Vanilla, becoming uncomfortable again. "So my talking didn't ruin it for you?"

She had meant for that to sound jokey even though it was a legitimate question, but she cringed as it sounded more sarcastic than she meant for it to.

"No, it didn't. Not this time at least." Max joked back, registering her sarcasm as a joke.


Vanilla looked at him. She kept her face expressionless.

"I'll have to try harder next time, then, I suppose."

Not even the faintest hint of a smile or a laugh--when she wanted to, Vanilla had an expert poker face.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Awesome looked in the direction Shiro did, and looked around for a few seconds. Analyzing the area, he couldn't detect anything out of place, though didn't have the same 'enhanced sense' Shiro had. Looking back towards Shiro, he said: "Yeah...you look like you're in some pain.."

---------------------------

"Yeah, I guess so..." Sly began, stepping up though immediately grunted in pain as he put pressure on his right leg. Trying to play it off though, he simply smiled towards Liz as if he just stepped on a stone or something.

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Shiro shook his head as he sat up, giving a forced grin as he did so. He was still a bit dizzy from the fallout of his sensory enhancement, but it wasn't that bad anymore, and he was beginning to get use of his nose back as well. "Y-yeah, I fine...r-really...I think, I just over did it today, that's all." He did his best to assure the two, even as he continued to try and understand what could have set his 'condition' off in such a way. "W-we did only just finish unpacking today, s-so...I'm sure it's just fatigue." The husky finished, hoping they'd accept that explanation, really not wanting reveal something that he knew would make him seem extra strange...and that he knew could possibly scare off his new friends.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5394
Location: The pit
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Conrad nodded sympathetically, Yeah moving's a pain in the ### that's for sure.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla looked at him. She kept her face expressionless.

"I'll have to try harder next time, then, I suppose."

Not even the faintest hint of a smile or a laugh--when she wanted to, Vanilla had an expert poker face.

Max couldn't help some confusion as she went from obvious sarcasm into such a straight face, "Well, then. You'll have to try very hard. I'm quite patient." He said, attempting a poker face. His poker face was very good, but didn't hold a candle to Vanilla's.

--

44R0NM10 wrote:
"Yeah, I guess so..." Sly began, stepping up though immediately grunted in pain as he put pressure on his right leg. Trying to play it off though, he simply smiled towards Liz as if he just stepped on a stone or something.

Liz looked a little concerned, "Are you okay?"

--

Morrigan looked to Shirosune when he seemed to feel faint, "I wonder, can he sense me?" She asked herself. She placed a paw on his shoulder.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla looked at him. She kept her face expressionless.

"I'll have to try harder next time, then, I suppose."

Not even the faintest hint of a smile or a laugh--when she wanted to, Vanilla had an expert poker face.

Max couldn't help some confusion as she went from obvious sarcasm into such a straight face, "Well, then. You'll have to try very hard. I'm quite patient." He said, attempting a poker face. His poker face was very good, but didn't hold a candle to Vanilla's.


Vanilla was surprised that Max was confused, but kept her poker face.

She then noticed that he was attempting one as well. It wasn't as good, but it was good.

Then Vanilla broke.

The corner of her mouth turned up and a snicker escaped it.

She covered her mouth and turned away.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Max couldn't help some confusion as she went from obvious sarcasm into such a straight face, "Well, then. You'll have to try very hard. I'm quite patient." He said, attempting a poker face. His poker face was very good, but didn't hold a candle to Vanilla's.


Vanilla was surprised that Max was confused, but kept her poker face.

She then noticed that he was attempting one as well. It wasn't as good, but it was good.

Then Vanilla broke.

The corner of her mouth turned up and a snicker escaped it.

She covered her mouth and turned away.

Max smiled, and let a small chuckle escape and learned forward slightly, "Oh, I'm THAT funny?" he asked, heavy on the sarcasm.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
Max smiled, and let a small chuckle escape and learned forward slightly, "Oh, I'm THAT funny?" he asked, heavy on the sarcasm.


Vanilla turned red, but another snicker turned into a snort.

"Yes--because you can't even keep a po-HO-ker fa-hace!!"

She groaned in frustration, but it sounded like a more "laughy" frustration than an angry frustration, and she pulled her hood over her face.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla turned red, but another snicker turned into a snort.

"Yes--because you can't even keep a po-HO-ker fa-hace!!"

She groaned in frustration, but it sounded like a more "laughy" frustration than an angry frustration, and she pulled her hood over her face.

Max chortled when Vanilla snorted, "Oh, look who's talking!" He laughed back, "You've got a good poker face, but you can't hold it for that long!"


Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla turned red, but another snicker turned into a snort.

"Yes--because you can't even keep a po-HO-ker fa-hace!!"

She groaned in frustration, but it sounded like a more "laughy" frustration than an angry frustration, and she pulled her hood over her face.

Max chortled when Vanilla snorted, "Oh, look who's talking!" He laughed back, "You've got a good poker face, but you can't hold it for that long!"


"That's not fair! USUALLY I can!"

Vanilla didn't understand why she was LAUGHING all of a sudden.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
"That's not fair! USUALLY I can!"

Vanilla didn't understand why she was LAUGHING all of a sudden.

"Really? You should prove it." He challenged, still laughing.

He enjoyed that Vanilla was laughing.


Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
"That's not fair! USUALLY I can!"

Vanilla didn't understand why she was LAUGHING all of a sudden.

"Really? You should prove it." He challenged, still laughing.

He enjoyed that Vanilla was laughing.


"Kibble, I can't do it NOW! I don't know what brought this jag on!"

She tried to quiet herself, but she kept snorting.

What WAS wrong with her? She NEVER laughed like this--at least, not usually.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Seth wrote:
Conrad nodded sympathetically, Yeah moving's a pain in the ### that's for sure.

ctcmjh wrote:
Morrigan looked to Shirosune when he seemed to feel faint, "I wonder, can he sense me?" She asked herself. She placed a paw on his shoulder.


"Aa..." Shiro agreed, sighing lightly. "M-moving is..." He added as he closed his eyes loosely, the headache fading out completely with his dizziness. Just as he was about to sigh in relief and say he was good to go again he felt a chill run over his shoulder and couldn't stop himself from stiffening as he felt the same muddled and undefinable emotion from before leak into his awareness.

'N-no...' He nearly whimpered in his own mind as he clinched his eyes tightly shut, paws balling into fists in the grass he felt his stomach lurch slightly as a small amount of panic rose up. 'Th-that's impossible, I'm not really sensing it...I don't sense things when my eyes closed, so it can't be real!' He screamed at himself mentally, even as the undefinable emotion seemed to pulse in his awareness, a small growing with it's presence. "Pl-please, I don't want to sense things like this..." He whimpered extremely quietly, not even realizing he'd actually said it aloud.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Kibble, I can't do it NOW! I don't know what brought this jag on!"

She tried to quiet herself, but she kept snorting.

What WAS wrong with her? She NEVER laughed like this--at least, not usually.

"You don't know? I thought it was my expert poker face that did it for you?" He laughed out to her, unable to help the urge to egg on her snorting.

--

Shirosune wrote:
"Aa..." Shiro agreed, sighing lightly. "M-moving is..." He added as he closed his eyes loosely, the headache fading out completely with his dizziness. Just as he was about to sigh in relief and say he was good to go again he felt a chill run over his shoulder and couldn't stop himself from stiffening as he felt the same muddled and undefinable emotion from before leak into his awareness.

'N-no...' He nearly whimpered in his own mind as he clinched his eyes tightly shut, paws balling into fists in the grass he felt his stomach lurch slightly as a small amount of panic rose up. 'Th-that's impossible, I'm not really sensing it...I don't sense things when my eyes closed, so it can't be real!' He screamed at himself mentally, even as the undefinable emotion seemed to pulse in his awareness, a small growing with it's presence. "Pl-please, I don't want to sense things like this..." He whimpered extremely quietly, not even realizing he'd actually said it aloud.

Morrigan quickly drew her hand back, "Oh dear, that is not what I had intended to do at all." She sent a calming mental message to Shiro before stepping backwards, "Though, this is interesting."


Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Kibble, I can't do it NOW! I don't know what brought this jag on!"

She tried to quiet herself, but she kept snorting.

What WAS wrong with her? She NEVER laughed like this--at least, not usually.

"You don't know? I thought it was my expert poker face that did it for you?" He laughed out to her, unable to help the urge to egg on her snorting.


"Oh, don't flatter yourself!" snapped Vanilla, and she almost sounded serious, though she was still snickering. "You know you can't do a poker face to save your life!"

Vanilla still couldn't stop, and she was embarrassed. She was very self-conscious about her snort, which was why she didn't usually laugh.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
Liz looked a little concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, more or less..." Sly began, trying to find the most comfortable position for his leg on the ground. "I guess Aethon did more damage then I thought..."
-----------------------------
Awesome stood up, this time scanning the area. He had a lot of bad experiences in this park himself. Due to the darkness, and the game, Awesome hadn't noticed just where in the park they were until now. It was the same place where he lost his owner's knife so long ago, and also when he discovered how magic did exist. The memory sent a shiver down his own spine, as he turned back to Shiro and Conrad, looking a little less at east himself.

"...Y-You're not looking so good Shiro...d-do you live close by?" Awesome began, half believing that leaving the area might help somewhat. "M-maybe it'd be best t-to relax in bed or something..."

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5394
Location: The pit
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Conrad had no idea what was wrong with Shiro but he figured it'd be best to get him to his house and deal with it there. C'mon SHiro we'll walk you home. You don't look so good.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Oh, don't flatter yourself!" snapped Vanilla, and she almost sounded serious, though she was still snickering. "You know you can't do a poker face to save your life!"

Vanilla still couldn't stop, and she was embarrassed. She was very self-conscious about her snort, which was why she didn't usually laugh.

Max rolled his eyes whilst laughing, "I doubt you could hold a poker face to save your life right now. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong!" He retorted, his joking tone just as strong as his challenging tone.
-
44R0NM10 wrote:
"Y-Yeah, more or less..." Sly began, trying to find the most comfortable position for his leg on the ground. "I guess Aethon did more damage then I thought..."

Liz huffed her cheeks, "Don't try to be sly, er, Sly. It's pretty obvious that you're hurt!" She said. She moved to him and placed herself under his shoulder, supporting him. She smiled at him cheerfully.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Shiro felt his body relax slightly just before both the undefinable emotion and the chill seemed to disappear, the headache that had come with those things slipping away within seconds as well. He started when he heard his new friends speak, part of him having forgotten where he even was. It took him a moment of looking between the two to process what had been said and asked, but as it sunk in he nodded to them both.

"Y-yeah, I guess...that'd be for the b-better." He responded with a resigned sigh. At least Awesome and Conrad weren't upset over all of this, though he would have preferred they not get worried either but that couldn't really be help in a situation like this. As he stood Shiro couldn't help stumbling a bit as a wave of dizziness hit him, a left over of whatever it was that had just effected him he was sure. "We...we live just east of the p-park...i-it isn't far." He said in answer to Awesome's question as he forced his body to behave, a small part of him hating how weak this all must have made him look.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5394
Location: The pit
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Alright, well if you think you can make it let's get you home.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
"Oh, don't flatter yourself!" snapped Vanilla, and she almost sounded serious, though she was still snickering. "You know you can't do a poker face to save your life!"

Vanilla still couldn't stop, and she was embarrassed. She was very self-conscious about her snort, which was why she didn't usually laugh.

Max rolled his eyes whilst laughing, "I doubt you could hold a poker face to save your life right now. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong!" He retorted, his joking tone just as strong as his challenging tone.


Vanilla bit her lower lip. "Mmmmmmmmmmm...."

She couldn't.

"That's not fair! I need to get over this laughing jag first!" said Vanilla, her eyes starting to water.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla bit her lower lip. "Mmmmmmmmmmm...."

She couldn't.

"That's not fair! I need to get over this laughing jag first!" said Vanilla, her eyes starting to water.

"Wow, then we're going to be here for a while!" Max replied, in between his laughter. They were about halfway through the park by now.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Vanilla's face was starting to hurt, and her eyes were watering, and she had to take a few breaths.

"DON'T...do that...again...." she said.

ctcmjh wrote:
Morrigan quickly drew her hand back, "Oh dear, that is not what I had intended to do at all." She sent a calming mental message to Shiro before stepping backwards, "Though, this is interesting."


"Hey, Morrigan, what's up?" said a white rabbit. It was Peter, the Easter Bunny, and he had only made himself detectable to Morrigan. No one else knew he was there.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla's face was starting to hurt, and her eyes were watering, and she had to take a few breaths.

"DON'T...do that...again...." she said.

ctcmjh wrote:
Morrigan quickly drew her hand back, "Oh dear, that is not what I had intended to do at all." She sent a calming mental message to Shiro before stepping backwards, "Though, this is interesting."


"Hey, Morrigan, what's up?" said a white rabbit. It was Peter, the Easter Bunny, and he had only made himself detectable to Morrigan. No one else knew he was there.

Max laughed a bit and bowed lightly, "Your wish is my command." He said, not losing the playful gleam in his eye. Though he attempted to tone it down every so slightly.

--

Morrigan was about to head back to home, until she was surprised by her new visitor. She jumped several feet into the air and hovered there, turning around, "Peter! I should scold you for scaring me like that! But I'm too happy to see you to do that!" She said, lowering herself to the ground.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
Max laughed a bit and bowed lightly, "Your wish is my command." He said, not losing the playful gleam in his eye. Though he attempted to tone it down every so slightly.

--

Morrigan was about to head back to home, until she was surprised by her new visitor. She jumped several feet into the air and hovered there, turning around, "Peter! I should scold you for scaring me like that! But I'm too happy to see you to do that!" She said, lowering herself to the ground.


Vanilla felt awkward at Max's bow, but tried to ignore it.

"Well...are you about ready to start heading home?"

--

"Don't be silly, Morrigan, you know you can't scold me for anything. But it's good to see you again too," said Peter, smiling that sincere and adorable rabbit smile that only the most hardened could resist. "So to repeat my earlier question, what's up?"

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Talking stratagy with Athena.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Seth wrote:
Alright, well if you think you can make it let's get you home.


Shiro nodded and began to head in the direction of his home, keeping his pace slow but steady. "S-so...are things always this peaceful at night...?" The husky questioned after a little while, trying his best to break the mood that he had unintentionally created. "I-it's really nice...even if it's a lot different than what I'm used to."

_________________
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

My RP Characters.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ChewyChewy wrote:
Vanilla felt awkward at Max's bow, but tried to ignore it.

"Well...are you about ready to start heading home?"

--

"Don't be silly, Morrigan, you know you can't scold me for anything. But it's good to see you again too," said Peter, smiling that sincere and adorable rabbit smile that only the most hardened could resist. "So to repeat my earlier question, what's up?"

Max nodded, "Yeah, we should be heading back." He said.

--

"That is quite true." She replied with a small laugh, "Oh, there is not much going on at the moment. This one here seems to have latent talent for sensing the supernatural, and I could not help but toy with him a little bit." She said, gesturing to the walking away Shirosune, "Now, what brings you here, my friend?"


Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
ctcmjh wrote:
Max nodded, "Yeah, we should be heading back." He said.

--

"That is quite true." She replied with a small laugh, "Oh, there is not much going on at the moment. This one here seems to have latent talent for sensing the supernatural, and I could not help but toy with him a little bit." She said, gesturing to the walking away Shirosune, "Now, what brings you here, my friend?"


"Okay then," said Vanilla. "In all seriousness, though, this was a pleasant experience, the end of it notwithstanding."

She pulled her hood over her head, but this could very easily have been against the cold.

--

"Well, aren't I lucky, then?" said Peter. "He can't sense me unless I want him to. As to your question, I'm checking up on Vanilla, and how she's getting along with Max."

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
Zeke panted as he finally reaches Rendak's home, taking a few seconds to catch his breath before knocking on the door "Ren are you home?!" he called "Ren? Bud you there?" he called again and paused for a moment

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 am
Profile YIM
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
"Yes, the place is often calm and pleasant..." Awesome replied to Shiro, taking time to look around the area some more. "A lot of pets are here as well, and they're all really quite friendly..."
------------------------------
"Heh, I guess you're too clever for me.." Sly said, keeping that smile, leaning somewhat on Liz but definitely putting more of his weight on his other foot. "Thanks a lot for this, by the way..."

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Posts: 1446
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Zeke panted as he finally reaches Rendak's home, taking a few seconds to catch his breath before knocking on the door "Ren are you home?!" he called "Ren? Bud you there?" he called again and paused for a moment


Aethon opened the door and grabbed Zeke by the collar and shook him, just a little "SSHHH! Do you know how late it is?!" He let the boy go after that and leaned on the doorframe, crossing his arms and taking a deep breath in "Besides Rendak is asleep, what do you need?"

_________________
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!


Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235 ... 283  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hlaoroo and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.