THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

TensaZangetsu

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Wanderer wrote:It just means nightmare usually from an incubus. I'm not a dream interpretor :I
Incubus?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

A similar thing to a Succubus which was a myth of a demon that goes into your dream to steal your soul or something. Just Male instead of Female.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

STEAL MY SOUL!?
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

That is how the myth goes. But yea, myths are myths. Not really reality, just superstition. ^^;
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I hope so
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Maron was also a saint, a Syriac Christian monk, and another Maron was the grandson of Dionysus in Greek mythology, the hero of sweet wine.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

ChewyChewy wrote:Maron was also a saint, a Syriac Christian monk, and another Maron was the grandson of Dionysus in Greek mythology, the hero of sweet wine.
So it was either a demon, a saint or a hero

But why in the dream
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:A similar thing to a Succubus which was a myth of a demon that goes into your dream to steal your soul or something. Just Male instead of Female.
Incubus doesn't steal your soul but it can deteriorate your health and kill you according to myth.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Wanderer wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:A similar thing to a Succubus which was a myth of a demon that goes into your dream to steal your soul or something. Just Male instead of Female.
Incubus doesn't steal your soul but it can deteriorate your health and kill you according to myth.
MAKE UP YOUR MINDS
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

OK so basically Maron is really bad and I'm sorry you had that dream.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Only the word was said
Is that still bad?
wolf long fellow

Post by wolf long fellow »

TensaZangetsu wrote:....
Only the word was said
Is that still bad?
well dude it seems somthing was trying to enter your dream for wat reason im clules but it was for a reason if it reaccers than you should be conserned, but if you never have the dream again its nothing important. I remember a dream i had 6 times in a row it was one of my friends screaming in agany then a man who was clear as day walked up and put a hole clip of 9mm rounds into him in an allie the 6th time i had the dream i could see who was getting shot i woke up shiviring and my friend in an echowy voice say"i'm okay hes forgiven me" i was petrofied when i found out that he was with his brother that night meeting up with some friends when some gang members showed and beat the crap out of then and put 30 rounds in his body and 10 in his brother just for wearing blue clothes for a soccer game they were going to with some friends............................... I wish i could've relised that something wasn't right and just didn't ignore my dream. but the point is that just never ignore somthing that keeps poking at you. but i'm sure your dream won't come true. :|
I can't beleive it's not baccon >(
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Last night, I had a dream where I was in a school different than mine in design, but some of the teachers were the same. It all seemed bigger and more intimidating, but the weirdest part was that I (and a few others) was(/were) receiving an award. As part of the "reception", they tie a blue band around your ankle. I remember being told to stand extremely still (note: statue) as I was told how much of an accomplishment this was and that I was one of the best students in the school. I was younger, and it all seemed so real... then it abruptly ended, like all my other dreams. They always segment themselves and I'll wake up immediately, possibly to never see a continuation. I remember that this happened a total of three times last night, but not what those other two dreams I had were.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

That's weird Housefox, I had a similar dream the other night, except without the award thing. It was surprisingly vivid.

It started with me and my mom in the car and my mom was driving. She drove me to this school like building and dropped me off. It was night and I stood there for a while. Then I sat down on the pavement and looked up at the sky and there was a meteor shower and then it was raining sand and there was lightning, so I ran into the building and walked down the halls. The ceiling was seemed low but it seemed that I was just taller but at the same time everybody looked bigger. I walked into the bathroom and brushed the sand out of my hair and then continued walking down the halls until I got to the end where the was double doors. I then walked into this huge classroom and took a seat near the side where I spotted a couple friends and I was happy to see them. Something happened after that but I forgot the rest.

I'm actually really starting to wonder why every dream I have involves a meteor shower.
SirSlappy

Post by SirSlappy »

I remember parts of a dream from a couple of years ago.
In it there was some killer who only murdered people making sandwiches. At one point someone knew the killer was right outside but really wanted a sandwich, so they got stabbed. Then it cut to a scene with some Simpson characters wandering round a mall and I woke up.
[insert witty comment here]
You can PM me if you feel like it.
TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

Post by TurtleCopter »

Kitela wrote:That's weird Housefox, I had a similar dream the other night, except without the award thing. It was surprisingly vivid.

It started with me and my mom in the car and my mom was driving. She drove me to this school like building and dropped me off. It was night and I stood there for a while. Then I sat down on the pavement and looked up at the sky and there was a meteor shower and then it was raining sand and there was lightning, so I ran into the building and walked down the halls. The ceiling was seemed low but it seemed that I was just taller but at the same time everybody looked bigger. I walked into the bathroom and brushed the sand out of my hair and then continued walking down the halls until I got to the end where the was double doors. I then walked into this huge classroom and took a seat near the side where I spotted a couple friends and I was happy to see them. Something happened after that but I forgot the rest.

I'm actually really starting to wonder why every dream I have involves a meteor shower.
Don't get me started on dreams with meteor showers. From ages 6-8, every dream I had was ruined by meteors. they would crash into everything, and the cracks that they formed in the ground (which oddly chased people around) would do very weird things to the people that stepped on them, and I don't want to go into details with that. In real life for a while, every time I looked up at the sky, I would cry in fear, thinking a meteor would fall down from the sky, out of nowhere, and chase me around.
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I dreamed of earbuds last night..the little bit I did dream.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

I remember a lot of my dreams. Especially my nightmares. They make for some interesting stories:

I went to sleep one night after marathon of watching George A. Romero films and not surprisingly I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse. Despite being in a town filled with carnivorous walking corpses and panicked masses of humanity, my only thoughts were getting home to my mother and across town to my friends, Yvonne and Hunter. They were alone in all this madness and that I had to rescue them. It was my sole motivating factor, even if it cost me my own life. The dream ended with my car trapped in between other wrecked vehicles and the dead massing around me. I woke up with a sick uneasy feeling in my stomach. Even though it was just a dream, I feel as though I failed them.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

I had a dream last night that I was in a mall somewhere and found a sword shop. (Right there you can tell it was by no means realistic) I walked in and looked around, and finally the swordsmith came out (from God knows where) and I told him that I wanted a handmade Ninjato. He accepted my offer and started to make it from scratch, and after he was done, he said, "that'll be 4,000 dollars"..... I was like..........................."Screw this, I'm outta here... Sell it to someone else." And I left.
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well, making it from scratch is weird, but a mall near me has a shop that sells a few swords, including replicas from anime and video games.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:well, making it from scratch is weird, but a mall near me has a shop that sells a few swords, including replicas from anime and video games.
I think part of the reason why the dream took place in a mall was because we have a knife and sword shop inside of a flea market here in town. I go in there every once in a while. That's where I've gotten most of my stuff from, too. Now as for the swordsmith part... I dunno.
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!

Dreams

Post by 0404 »

Notice: I just woke up from my daysleep, so I'll be making some tons of spelling and grammar mistakes. I'll be fixing up when I get on to my desktop.

Everyone dreams, It is uncontrolable. It could be fun, meaningless, inspiring or miserable. It could be a fortune teller or future seeing.<-see? I'm making up some words, I'll be fixing dis

I just had dream that, I meet my old friend. have a walk with a ducks and eating chicken in forest where I heared Car horn.
It was really meaningless dream.

On other hand, I had a dream about hp! Few months ago.

Me and Res, some dog and cat (I think they were Peunut and Grape) and wird looking critter, was in dropship airplane. We were getting ready for skydiving with parachute, It was partner skydiving.
The the dog and cat (grapenut) jumped out of the plane, so did me and Res. I noticed that my foot was tied to Res's foot like catdog cartoon.
The sky was so blue and so clear. I felt the blue white sky.
Right after hop, I pulled the parachute out. I didn't knew that I was not supose to pull out the parachute right after jump. we were going down really slowly and It was boring, So me and Res decided to cut off the parachute and use secondary parachute for landing. I cutted the parachute.
we dived through pile of clouds and air.
At moment that we had to pull out the parachute, the thing didn't worked. We pulled and pulled but it didn't worked. My mind was going nuts but I felt calm Inside my heart.
Suddenly parachute worked, but It was too late for safe landing. Fortunately me and landed in to water nearby shore line. I saw cat and dog (grapenut) swiming beside us and we saw that wird critter landing on water.
I think this dream means something to me.

otherstory :In dark room I was a bolt, (bolt movie) and some Black cat came to me and kissed me. Ahh man that was so good.
I promise, I'll fix all of those Grammer and spelling mistakes.
Last edited by 0404 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright, during my unintentional 15 hour sleep I had a couple interesting dreams. both had to do with the show Sherlock, even though I've only seen the first season of that show.

the first had my brother and I in a train that was not on rails and was going dangerously through traffic. This somehow ended up going to a place I had jus read about, a road in Gibraltar that cuts across an active airport runway. We narrowly avoided getting hit by a plane. then we were stuck where we were.
I may have added in after the second dream that it was Moriarty controlling the train.

the second was pure chase scene. My brother and I (who had replaced Sherlock and Watson but were still ourselves, yet more athletic) were chasing after Moriarty on foot. It had us climbing conveniently designed brick structures that served no purpose and could be easily maneuvered around as well as commandeering strange vehicles.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

You know, I don't really dream a lot, but I have had some strange ones.

First, my most recent.(Just so you know, I had left the windows in my room cracked before I went to bed that night because it was warm) It was so strange. I don't really remember what the dream was, but at the end of it, I remember hearing rain, then thinking or saying to myself "Better wake up. It's raining outside and I need to go shut the windows."
At that point I did wake up and went to go shut the windows.

Another really weird dream I had was that I was in my yard, doing something, when this girl who had just moved across from us (in the dream) comes up to me and kisses me. Then she runs into the woods in my backyard.
I ask my younger brother (Who did not see the kiss I guess) where the girl went. He points to a trail that had just appeared, and she is there, walking toward me.
She had a book, and we both start looking at it. It is a cookbook for pumpkins. While we are looking at it, we both start talking about how we can reuse old Halloween pumpkins to feed the endangered squirl species that only lives around my house.
Yea... (It would be nice if someone could tell me what this dream means, my brain shuts down every time I try to figure it out.)

And this is not so much a dream as much as a really funny story related to sleep walking.
One of my friends told me a story that he woke up in the middle of the night and saw his little brother peeing in a dresser in their shared room.
So he was like "What are you doing?"
Then his brother screamed "THE **** ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM!? GET OUT!" or something like that.
His brother must have been sleepwalking and thought he had walked into the bathroom or something. I don't know, that story just makes me laugh every time I think of it.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit

Post by 0404 »

it's a dream that I dreamed quite a while ago and I just remembered.
I'll be making tons of grammar and speeling mistakes.

I was in hospital in examination room with 'someone'. ( I still have no idea who that was) we were just talking and chattering.

suddenly stranger came in to room and tried to stab 'someone'. someone managed to avoid knife and fought back at stranger.

I was panicked. and I somehow grabbed shotgun from nowhere. anyway I shot the stranger. but I missed two rounds and I ran out of ammo.

the stranger just ignored me and started to strangle 'someone's neck, 'someone' was in great danger.

I saw poison needle on the table. I picked up the needle and raised my arm to stab stranger with it, I thought to my self "is killing really necessary? I can just kick stranger in back right now and bitup that punk" (I haz official 1st class taekwondo licence signed by kukkiwon)
but I decided to stab stranger with poison needle. So I raised my arm up and accidently stabbed my left arm, I pulled out needle immediately than stabbed the stranger.
the stranger was down and the 'someone' was safe, but I wasn't.
I shouted out to call doctor for my self, because I was poisoned.
after examination, doctor told me that I'll be dead in one day or within week.
I wasn't scared of death or I wasn't afraid, but I felt Sorrow. real big sorrow.
and that is end of my dream.

sorry for being bad story teller and speller with bad grammar.

Post by 0404 »

Me iz bad story teller.

I was in school and everyone was sad because Grape used to come to school but she was missing. :cry:
So I decided to visit Grape's house somehow, it was a big house with large backyard. Some areas were laser guarded but I managed to jump over it.
There was no sign of Grape nor sandvich family, but there was my korean friend. I talked him for while about school, then I left.

I went to school again next day, I went to theatre and there was some cat who just looooooooked like Gape but more gentle,kind and prettier.
Everyone in theatre ask her, is she Grape? But she wasn't. Well it was nice to have someone who is closed to Grape, so I hugged her and went to caff.

There was a mean looking cat in caff, evil-cat from Johny Test. He brought a pizza for a lunch and he shared some of foods with my friends and me. I thanked him.

I must be missing school days.

Post by 0404 »

Ok, another dream.
me (as my fursona) and some bunny (fursona bunny) was trying to get in to some kind of Lab, not aputure science Lab. We were some kind of spys. We started to approach to Lab from shoreline near by, we were hanging on some kind of edge of canyon to sneak in. I saw some scientist pushing stroller to the Lab. So I told bunny that I'm going to call her with MOTH code when I get to lab, then I sneaked in to the stroller.

The stroller led me around to the Lab, Since I was a intruder who was cat, I had to keep really low profile.
I saw a fridge at right side of the enterence. There were four frozen animals there, one frozen wolf, one frozen big bird, one frozen Bunny (the bunny from beginning of the story) and one frozen cat, My self. Uhhhhh.

Suddenly enterence opened and some came out. She asked me who am I and and why I am here. So I said I'm just here for bathroom. ( I think I wasn't a cat for that moment) I entered in to lab, there was a science conference going on and someone asked me to make a speech. I didn't wanted to but I had to, I don't know why. So I said 'Good morning ladies and gentle men' in the conference room, then everyone started to laugh. I relized it was afternoon so, I said 'I mean good afternoon ladies and gentlemen'. Still everyone laughed. ( I must have meowed)

so I just left and checked the fridge again, there was two frozen animal, One frozen wolf and one frozen Big bird. Frozen Bunny and my self was gone. I really wanted to unfreeze thoses two animals but I couldn't have.
It was dark out and I saw someone coming towards me, so I jumped out -rolled and ranaway. The somone shouted 'who are you? come out! and showy yourself'
I was scared but I decided to show my self, because that someone can Alarm the whole Lab and call security.

The someone asked who am I while pointing bat at my face, so I gave him a Fake name. But he knew it was my fake name, he said 'I seeen you before and it happened before' he also said ' something that Terrorist would say, hate towards American stuff '
I was Angry, I counter striked what he said and woke up.
I think Lab was some kind of terrorist missile launch lab...
Last edited by 0404 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Last night, I had about an hour-long dream where I worked with my fox instincts, as a human, to overcome trials. I gotta admit, it was pretty amazing. x3

Post by 0404 »

Tha Housefox wrote:Last night, I had about an hour-long dream where I worked with my fox instincts, as a human, to overcome trials. I gotta admit, it was pretty amazing. x3
I do that in real life with cat instincts. :p

Holy barnicle, I have been dreaming for straight five days.
I hate my self when my brain consider about morality and ethics in dream. come on brain, it's my dream not yours.
Onlythebassist

Post by Onlythebassist »

Lucid dreaming is the best by far - I've never yet been able to control the subject, but have on several occasions been able to control my own actions within the dream. It does feel weird being aware you are in a dream, but it's also an amazing experience I would love everyone to enjoy :D
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

I had a really odd dream recently. I was with my entire family at my grandparent's home. My parents, grandparents, stepparents, little sister Liberty, and younger brother Max where in the dream. Now the odd thing is that I do not have a brother at all, so I have no idea why I dreamed of Max. In the dream he was about a 3 year old toddler, while my sister is 8 and I am 19. In the dream I seemed to have thought that I had forgotten Max, and even when I woke up it took me thirty minutes to realize I don't have a brother.
Has anyone else ever dreamed about non real siblings? Or has anyone else had there dream seem so convincing that it took a while before you realized it was not real?
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

GUYS! I HAD A DREAM I NEED TO PUT DOWN HERE OR I'LL FORGET IT! Sorry, but it is cool and I want it here before I forget it.
So, I was roaming around a fantasy RPG, I had just started out and I was grinding XP like you have to do to get good, when I run into the big boss of the game in the field, I try to run but he grabs me and starts talking to me, saying that its all meaningless, and that we should just skip out of here and explore other worlds. I accepted his offer, a lot is fuzzy, but I remember going to MK9 and chilling with Scorpion, Johnny Cage, and the human Syrax, than we went to some future game and chilled with more people, it gets really fuzzy, I can't remember much except me and the villain who was a cool dude all along, and we just sat in my computer room playing Left 4 Dead 2. I don't really know what it was man, but it was COOL. And now I can't really sleep. Crap.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

So i had this dream last night.

Sentinels, the same ones from X-men, were hunting down Digimon instead for some reason, and the title of the episode started off showing a stranded Gatomon/Tailsmon. She was greeted by the title of the episode being simply "It's Tailsmon! Part 1"

So she's lost, and talking to herself about where and how she got to this place that mass produces robots. Not knowing what they are, she subtley strodes around wanting to know more about the place, when suddenly she walks off the screen... Zero from the Megaman X series shows up, also doing the same thing.

So he goes up this elevator and a sentinel lands next to him and does nothing, figuring out they won't attack him. He rides the elevator and keeps riding along, minding his own business and pondering what this place is as well when suddenly ~ Tailsmon is strolling across the path infront of the elevator on the higher floor. The SEntinel is about to shoot her when Zero destroys him with one sliec of his sword, exploding in good old Saturday morning cartoon 90's style, which also summons in three Sentinels who, to my shock afte waking up from this dream, somehow shot Zero and... turned him into a Gatomon with his hair and Z-Saber intact.

What could've been an awesome display of a light-saber wielding Gatomon slicing Sentinels apart with long golden hair, the dream fastforwarded however to the part where Zero met the mysterious Gatomon and walked off, guiding her safely out of the factory. Needless to say, i think my brain was thinking of "shipping" something at this point, but i wish i got to see Zero fighting as a Gatomon. <3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur

Post by 0404 »

When I was about to discover how to transform in to animals from Fox or one of my friend, I woked my self up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :x
TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

Post by TurtleCopter »

I had a dream that was just like real-life, except I had a mini-nuke launcher. :twisted:
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.

Post by 0404 »

TurtleCopter wrote:I had a dream that was just like real-life, except I had a mini-nuke launcher. :twisted:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So I had a really really long three episodes of dreams.
One is I had to go to some kinda singing contest and met my friend. And some giant toxic warm attacked the city.
Second is meeting a artist at local library.

Third is, I was at camping ground with Bolt and mitten and suddenly some Naked Red neck saw me talking to them and so he taught I was some kinda crazy, I've tried to explain it, but it didn' worked, and he even tried to fight me for some reason.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Ooh! I love topics like this! Mostly so I can say to something like this...
texascat018 wrote:So I had a really really long three episodes of dreams.
One is I had to go to some kinda singing contest and met my friend. And some giant toxic warm attacked the city.
Second is meeting a artist at local library.

Third is, I was at camping ground with Bolt and mitten and suddenly some Naked Red neck saw me talking to them and so he taught I was some kinda crazy, I've tried to explain it, but it didn' worked, and he even tried to fight me for some reason.
"That's weird man."
Seriously though, those are the kinds of dreams that you remember because you're like "okay this makes sense" while you're dreaming and then you wake up and you're like "what the heck was that all about?!"

I'm the type of person who'll only dream of stuff if I've thought about it for a second and then forgotten it. If I ruminate on something I usually won't dream about it. For example:

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about my dad. But my dad wasn't my dad, it was my friend's dad. Now, my friend once told me about his dad, that he's aloof, not selfish or inconsiderate but doesn't understand things from others' perspectives and "doesn't really know what friends are" (his words). Oh, and Summer Glau was my sister (I'd thought about watching Firefly earlier that day). So, with my friends dad as my dad he was much like the evil stepmother in Cinderella. Not because he made me do anything but he seemed to harbour a grudge for no real reason. He was my biological dad but he didn't seem to love me the way he should've. Anyway, I wanted to open a stall at the markets but he didn't (I'd been to the markets the previous Sunday and wanted to open a stall there myself and start a business). Eventually he gave in and we had a stall but something bad happened and I was pretty sure it was his fault. He then told me not to go next week, there was no point. I went anyway with my "dad" and "sister" and we were driving into the markets when my dad had to get out. He told us to go around back and set up. We were then ambushed by a group of thugs who cornered us and Summer went into a catatonic state, mumbling a lullaby that our mother had taught her for when she's scared. Once she finished the song we suddenly had the power to push and pull things with our minds. So we beat up the thugs and then a new band of thugs showed up who also had these powers. I tried to push them but I wasn't in the right emotional state and so they pushed us away. Then our friends showed up but they got beaten and a few of them died and then our father showed up. He also had these powers and we found out he'd been working his whole life, trying to crush our spirits at every turn so we wouldn't gain them. But now we had them and he wanted to kill us and take our powers. He then proceeded to torture the last few friends we had because he knew they were the only thing that kept our spirits strong through everything, including our mother's death (that's right, HE KILLED HER!!!!). Then we fought and he wanted to get back to the house because it was the central point of all our powers and we proceeded to race home in separate cars during which me and Summer were pulled over by the police for speeding and our father overtook us, at which point I woke up.

I'm thinking of turning it into a book. Seriously though, my mind is weird sometimes. Although this was the most structured dream I've had in a while.
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Wow, I haven't been here in a while, here's my second entry:

In this dream I was at school (I hated school) and it was just another miserable day there until I was called to meet someone (an official of some capacity) in the Underschool (a part of the school that was underground, it was also where the bullies like to nest). Someone grabbed me and dragged me into a stationary cupboard, a man wearing a strange Elvis outfit (with the sunglasses, jewery, hair and everything) asked me (rhetorically) whether I wanted magic and he suddenly forced a sparkly blue stone down my throat. After I escaped the madman I suddenly realised I could use magic, I used my magic to defend myself against an onslaught of bad guys and then escaped from the school. I do not think I could forget that feeling of utter bliss, I was so happy, but all things come to an end.

And I woke up, the dream was so good I thought that perhaps I could still use magic, and you can imagine my disappointment when nothing I did worked.

Oh, and remember that dream I told you guys about (on page 1)? Well, take a look at this, which chilled me to the bone when I was told this in college. Giant Cardon Dioxide Vacuum *DADADADUNNN* :lol:
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Last night i woke up in the middle of the night for the first time because there was a loud sound in my dream that woke me up.

I go downstairs and ask my stepdad to make me a egg sandwich since i had to wash some dishes for some reason. The dream suddenly makes a loud gunshot and i wake up with the image of my stepdad sneaking a pistol out of the kitchen drawer, snickering as he shoots it behind my back towards the window to scare me o_o
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Your stepdad sounds like one wacky character.
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book