The Pets of Travel by QuartOrren

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

QuartzOrren

The Pets of Travel by QuartOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Heyyyy everyone! I've been reading everyone's fan fic stories, so I'd like to write one! Comments,critisizm, advice, the whole kazoo! Also, keep in mind these parts will not be long, but a bit faster paced.

Part 1
----------

A small drop of water, rain fell as it was meant to, on the a boy of great knowledge. Quartz Orren, saw the truth behind almost everything. Katherine, however, relied on him for food, water company and as her last “piece” of family. Quartz stopped and grinned.

“Katherine... there..”

A bustling city lie before them, full of humans, pets, everything. Katherine had dropped her book. She could only notice what lay behind the city. An orange full moon.
Quartz had walked slowly into the city. A dog noticed him and thought, (Hey, never seen him before.)
He walked over to Quartz, greeting him.

“Hello! Have you been here before?”

Quartz sighed,“No, I'm from out there. My name is Quartz and this is Katherine.”

The dog looked curious.
“My name is Tristan, Tristan Wolf. Why were you out there? It seems interesting.”

Quartz wasn't looking forward to summing up his life from age 6-15. Katherine on the other hand would be excited.

-------------

So, the next update will include “profiles” in which Quartz and Katherine will be revealing his past. I'd really like some feedback.

(Might move to the Fan Fic section to get some feedback......)
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: The Pets of Travel by QuartOrren

Post by Sleet »

If this is based on the Housepets! universe this belongs in Fan Projects. If it's not, let me know and I'll move it back.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
valerio

Post by valerio »

well, sort of too short to give a useful opinion.
Waiting for the rest...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm... it is an interesting start. I hope to see more from you.

This thread feels at home now... Welcome to Fan Projects! :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Thanks everyone. I will try to make these a bit longer, but reminding all about “Shortly faster paced.”

Part 2
----------

Quartz thought upon how to sum up his lige when Katherine swooped in with her constallation log. “Hey Tristan. Wanna see my constallation journal? I think I lost count at 246 constallations, so the book is pretty filled.”

Tristan opened the book, flipping through pages. There were about 4 constallations on each page. Only Orion, Scorpius, Ursa Major and Minor, and other famous constallations were of his knowledge.

“Impressive! How did you find so many?” Tristan asked, with his eyes widened.

Katherine blushed. “Well I have a lot of free time...”

“Yes, since we have been wandering the wild for years on an....'abandoned' expedition. We've seen about everything there is to see.” Quartz interrupted Katherine.

Tristan heard pawsteps. Katherine and Quartz were still. He couldn't place the scrathy steps. A squirrel? A raccoon? A red panda? Nothing fit correctly.

Quartz' ears perked up at the scrathy noise. They weren't alone. This scratchy clawstep fit a bear, but the police would spot it immeadiately. Suddenly, a pack of 15 men wearing blue and green police uniforms run up to them with claw-like gloves. They had been scratching the glove tips on the sidewalk. The green uniformed men lunged at the pets. Quartz took out a purple katana sheath, and at the same time Katherine pulled out a cyan one, both grinning like people who just robbed a bank made of diamond.

OOH THE SUSPENSSSSSE!!
RAINBOW YEAAH!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, that was unexpected. Action! Intensity! No plot yet! A wonderful action movie this would make. :lol:

Just having fun. Still too early to tell what this is going to be, but I can't wait to find out.
My characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

PART TWEE!! Twee? Oh Three. Comments, criting, etc. Just want that.

Part 3
---------

The suited men jumped back. They instantly recognized the katanas. They ran into the woods.. well jumped-ish, rustling the shrubs.

“Yeah, that's what I thought haha.”

Katherine put the katana back on her back, which turned invisible when it stopped moving.

Quartz did the same. He smiled at where Tristan USED to be. Tristan had fainted when K and Q took they're awesome colored katanas out.

“Erm..Kathy? We need to talk to this guy.”

They drag an unconsious Tristan to a tree, leaning him on it. He woke up in a minute, but rested down smartly.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm... interesting, but short. Maybe wait until you have a bit more before posting?

Still no idea where this is headed, but I intend to keep reading it to see! :D
My characters
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Looks intresting so far, but I agree with Copper. Maybe put just a little more out when you update.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit