RPG Character Fan mail~

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

RPG Character Fan mail~

Post by D-Singer »

I’ve done this topic before, it can be pretty funny. Here you can send fan mail to any active RP character and see how they respond. Questions? Opinions? Statements? Send them!

[P.S.- It might help to PM the mail to the respective character’s player so they don’t have to monitor the thread as closely. Also, since it's not an actual RPG, nobody is required to respond, just play along if you'd like. Please don't pester anyone :/]

Here’s some to start with.

--Keeshah--
Dear Ravage,
I heard you’ve had a pretty rough time in the past because of your old attitude towards people. But if you can remember, what have been your opinions on each of your owners, past and present? If you used to think you were superior to people, how did that make you feel towards them at the time?

--Leafolawl--
Dear Skya,
Some people say that Edge City is a dangerous place, but as of recently nothing of threatening nature has really happened. What do you have to say about the city in general when it comes to danger?

--The Moon Howler--
Dear Plamen,
You have an interesting name for a dog. Just how did your owner(s) come up with it?

--Esper--
Dear Iudex,
Despite only recently making an appearance in Edge, you’ve already spared one of its residents from some twisted fate at the hand of a monster. Heroic, but are you always this quick to intervene with the intentions of a potentially deadly and possibly highly malevolent entity?

--RockstarRaccoon--
Dear Sid,
What would be worse; fighting a police dog, or fighting a rabid stray dog?

--Seth--
Dear Marcus,
Why are your eyes so weird? Is there something wrong with them, or is there really nothing behind those so called ‘windows into the soul’?
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: RPG Character Fan mail~

Post by Esper »

(Iudex speaking)
It wasn't that dangerous, weaving such magic is dangerous. But thank you nonetheless, I did what needed to be done.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:--Leafolawl--
Dear Skya,
Some people say that Edge City is a dangerous place, but as of recently nothing of threatening nature has really happened. What do you have to say about the city in general when it comes to danger?
Well, things aren't much more dangerous than what you'd think. We have what every neighborhood has to deal with from what I know. Things like robberies, muggings, bugs, leaches in the bathtub, warp-holes into the thirteenth century, and something about a giant mannequin or something.

Nothing unusual, right?
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

(Plamen speaking)
Well, I wasn't the calmest pup back then. I won't bore you with my story - you can see that in my background, but when the Bulgarian couple Kamen and Maria Karbovsky found me in that shelter and adopted me they called me Plamen, because I wasn't exactly meek back then. My name means (in direct translation) "The Fiery one", "The Flaming one"... heh, even sometimes I was called "Flamen", a little joke.
In any case, I got better. Under Karbovsky's care, I managed to fix my attitude, became calm, yet I still have that past me buried deep inside, letting it out only in need.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: --Keeshah--
Dear Ravage,
I heard you’ve had a pretty rough time in the past because of your old attitude towards people. But if you can remember, what have been your opinions on each of your owners, past and present? If you used to think you were superior to people, how did that make you feel towards them at the time?

Well, my breeder was pretty nice, taught me to be a show dog. Altho he was pretty mad at me, after animal control brought me back home. I was caught in a feral round-up, running out in the woods with my pack of feral's.
Soon after that, i was sold off to a dog training company.
At first, they tried to train me to be a police dog, but they feared i would be uncontrollable, or something an washed me out.
So then i was trained to be a watch dog. An sold off to a warehousing company, where i'm paired with my handler.
He was a strict master, but we had a lot of fun as well. he was a black belt degree in something or other, he could grab an throw me like a rag doll. Well he taught me how to use my bo-staff. We prowled around the warehouses, daring anyone to try to get in.
But the warehouse co. got bought out, an we were let go.
I ended up being sent to the pound, just discarded! Grrr.
An then i was adopted by Sara, she said she needed a pet to protect her, so i set out to do that. Then there was that Bank robbery, when they threaten her, i reacted. even tho i get shot up, i took one of the robbers down, an scared the other so bad that he just gave up.
After i got out of the hospital, everyone was treating me like a hero! looking up to me as the Alpha dog.
Everyone needed my protection! I had to lead them!!
But it seems, the humans hate, i mean really hate being lead by a dog, like it upsets the normal way of things. I mean they wanted to see me dead! An after they were just praising me for being such a good dog, in taking down the bad guys.
Hmmmf!.

Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

--Keeshah--
Dear Rav,~
P.S.- Why do you always say “an” instead of “and” (along with mispronouncing a plethora of other words)? Is that because your muzzle is too long, or did you pick that up from Sara? I noticed she does that too.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

--D-Singer--
Dear Blood,

Heard you were afraid of drowning, is there a past experience involved with that?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Yeah, there is, and I generally don’t like discussing it with strangers (even if they’re fans...). Instead of me writing out one long story for one measly explanation, why not just do this. Imagine falling into a flooded, man-made river, after being hurt to the point you can hardly move anymore. You’re freezing, you’re exhausted, you can’t breathe, and you can see your own blood in volume. You'd never forget an experience like that...I know I can't.

Hope this answers your question.

Sincerely, Blood Singer~
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

OHHH I REALLY LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS!

-Dear Specter/Iblis-

Is your dual personality affecting social activity?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

QuartzOrren wrote:OHHH I REALLY LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS!

-Dear Specter/Iblis-

Is your dual personality affecting social activity?
Specter:
Very nervous nodding.

Iblis:
"I don't even know how you heard of it, and I don't care, just keep it quiet, Specter doesn't like others knowing. It doesn't effect me much though, never been much a people's person."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

--ChewyChewy--

Dear Vanilla,

People say you aren't comfortable talking to anyone but Honey. Why is that?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

QuartzOrren wrote:--ChewyChewy--

Dear Vanilla,

People say you aren't comfortable talking to anyone but Honey. Why is that?
Dear QuartzOrren:

Why is which? That I'm not comfortable talking to anyone but Honey, or that people say I'm not?

Because it's not quite accurate that she's the only one--the problem is too many bad experiences. Inevitably there are three results from my opening up to anyone other than Honey, with whom I live: 1) I get bullied; 2) I get used for my brain rather than treated like a person; 3) inevitably we'll have to say goodbye. Any one of those is disappointingly painful.

I just hate emotions generally--they're so irrational and I'd like to say they're beneath me, but they're not. I do get emotional. So I avoid situations that might cause me to feel extremes of emotion, especially negative emotion. With Honey it's different: she's never bullied me or used me, and I have no reason to believe she ever will--plus, since we live together there's no goodbyes between us. So with her I'm comfortable.

Does that answer your question?

Sincerely,
Vanilla Cake
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Dear Vanilla,

Yes it does. Thats pretty sad...
----------

Aw no fan mail for me?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

how do you think I feel I've got like, 10 characters, most of them active, but no one wonders about them. :lol:
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:how do you think I feel I've got like, 10 characters, most of them active, but no one wonders about them. :lol:
Yeah, I would have thought that one of my characters would have gotten ONE thing of mail. :(

Brent and Quartz, if I could think of some question, I'd ask it.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

QuartzOrren wrote:Dear Vanilla,

Yes it does. Thats pretty sad...
Dear QuartzOrren:

Yes. Yes, it is.

Dear Max, Liz, and Morrigan:

How do you like living with each other? Also, how do you stand it?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Dear Max, Liz, and Morrigan:

How do you like living with each other? Also, how do you stand it?
Dear ChewyChewy,

Living with Liz and Morrigan can be quite a lot to handle at times. Liz can never seem to sit still and Morrigan doesn't understand the words "privacy" and "personal space." They may be a lot to handle, but they're actually a lot of fun in small doses. I think that starting to take walks, and installing a lock on my door, were the keys to me keeping my sanity.

Cheers,
Max.

Dear ChewyChewy,

First, thanks a TON for writing to me! I feel famous! Maybe I'll include an autographed picture with the return letter?

Okee dokee! About your question! What do you mean? Maxy and Morri are the most awesometastic, fantabuliscious pets there are! I love hanging out with them, and playing games, and watching movies, and going on walks, and running with them, and doing everything! I think I'd go crazy if I DIDN'T have them around!

Hugs and Kisses!
Liz!

Dear ChewyChewy,

Ah yes, Elizabeth and Maximilian are not the easiest pets to live with, nor do I think that they are the hardest pets to live with. Elizabeth's rambuncious nature, and Maximilian's "armchair psychologist" routine he pulls can be quite hard to deal with at times. But I have found that indulging in activities with them keeps them happy. Maximilian is quite the formidable opponent in chess, not to mention that he has gotten me interested in cinema; The movies by director, "Stanley Kubrik" are most delightful to watch. Elizabeth is a virtuosos in all things demanding peak physical activity, so running and practice fighting with her are very fruitful and enjoyable (Even if Elizabeth would never actually fight someone, she seems to enjoy learning it for the sake of having something to challenge her.) All in all, if you simply give them a little of your time, they are not hard to deal with whatsoever.

Sincerely,
Morrigan
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

TO 44R0NM10

Dear Sly,
Whats your life like at home? Do have any hobbies or particular things you like to do? And what are your feelings about Zeke's feelings towards Rendak?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

--Thouhastbinpwnd--
Dear Rover,
I’m sorry to hear of what happened to your dad, and I hope you can discover what happened to him. If you don’t mind me asking, what leads do you have on his disappearance?

--Construction Boots--
Dear Inky,
I don’t see too many rabbits around Edge City, so it’s nice to know of one. Just out of curiosity, do you have any personal fears?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Dear Wolven,

Ok, cut me some slack here. I've never been the best in letters.

But, to get started, my home life's pretty dull. Awesome never leaves his room. He's my brother, in case you didn't know, but he tends to stay to himself a lot. While he stays his room, I stay in mine...which is almost the rest of the house. My 'adopted' dad Alex is a little more fun. Me and him don't get on brilliantly, he's kinda a jerk. He stays in playing games, and has friends home 2 or 3 times a week. I think he tries to get me to join in, but we don't really get along. Honestly, the more I leave the house, the better.

You know, I probably should get a hobby thinking about it. Would give me something to do in the day...at the moment, I just relax whenever I'm by myself. Just napping really, and watching people through the window. It was my only entertainment in the past, and I still enjoy doing that today, I guess.

Well...honestly, I was kinda worried at first, but recently I've been confident that Rendak wouldn't fall for Zeke over me. Not that it really matters right now, since I'm almost certain the husky is gonna dump me soon...you know, I guess I wish Zeke luck in winning Rendak's heart. I kinda think he already won in the past, but it's never been a massive topic of discussion between myself and Rendak. He probably never wanted to admit it, if he did want Zeke, and I'm not about to bring such an awkward topic up.

Well, see you soon Wolven. Tell your kids I said hi (if you have kids).
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

D-Singer wrote:--Construction Boots--
Dear, Inky,
I don’t see too many rabbits around Edge City, so it’s nice to know of one. Just out of curiosity, do you have any personal fears?

Dear D-Singer,

Um... Well yes I do have some fears. I'm very fearful of wide-open areas as well as being covered in dirt or filth. Other than that I have the basic fears of most other rabbits... But I do like to bake and cook, and I kind of like one of the dogs I've seen in the area but that's not important.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8