HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Seth wrote:Kallie walked next to Tesla, looking over her shoulder and trying to discern what she was writing in her notebook, she followed for a few seconds before her curiosity got the best of her, she tapped Tesla on the shoulder, Is that a map you're working on?

Joe turned around and looked briefly at the note book, it looked like a map to him but he was much more interested in the scenery of his new home, without breaking stride he turned back around and kept walking.
"Wha- OH!" Tesla exclaimed, closing her journal once she realized that Kallie was talking about her partially drawn map. "Please don't read over my shoulder, I do put personal notes in my journal." She said as she continued to follow Joe.
Kallie was mortified, she turned away and blushed heavily.Oh, sorry I uh, didn't mean to...sorry.

C'mon Kallie, stop being so nosy.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Don't act like you didn't turn to look." Tesla said before stopping. Her left ear started twitching, and with no warning, her ears shot up and started turning about. "Sounds like a fight..." She said before opening her journal to her bookmark, turning the page and running to where she heard the fight, seating herself at spectating distance so she could be seen, but not easily dragged in.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Metro walked over to the new arrival who had just taken an amazing fall. He looked at the fox and asked "Are you alright? that look like it probably hurt."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Yeah that was a pretty bad spill there. Are you ok? Snowy asked also concerned for ryan.

So... Who won the bet? Speedy asked. I think i did but I'm not sure. Well let's check. Speedy said while pulling her phone out. Snowy did as well and when they looked, the received time was the same. I guess it was a tie. So who gets the TV? Snowy asked forgetting all about Ryan. Well I think i do since i found two and you only found 1. No you don't! I should get it since your faster! Speedy and Snowy started to fight back and forth over this.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:"Don't act like you didn't turn to look." Tesla said before stopping. Her left ear started twitching, and with no warning, her ears shot up and started turning about. "Sounds like a fight..." She said before opening her journal to her bookmark, turning the page and running to where she heard the fight, seating herself at spectating distance so she could be seen, but not easily dragged in.
Kallie ran after Tesla, if there was a fight she might as well try to break it up.

Joseph followed his sister, he didn't care about the fight as much as making sure Kallie stayed out of trouble.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan looked up and started to get up, surprisingly he felt like he had no broken bones, major scratches or anything just sore chest , as Ryan got to his feet.

"Yeah i'm fine just shocked, that branch came out of nowhere heh"

As snowy and the cheetah started to be in their own little argument Ryan had gotten to his feet and as he did he immediately realized he had landed on his pack which also probably helped break the fall, but he would have rather get the ground bare, than hit his pack and he unzips the pack and puls out a very familair object, atleast to him it was. Ryan carefully pulls out a gasmask, he intended he would most likely never need to use it but it was his most prized momento, and he carried it everywhere with him in the special case to protect it, but after that hard fall on the case he feared he had broken or scratched the mask. Ryan quickly starts to go over it repeatedly making sure there wasn't a single extra scratch than there already was, then Ryan actually quickly as to not freak out his "aquaintences" and make him seem weirder than they probably already thought he was, he put on the mask, sealed it, took a deep quiet breath and after being satisfied with the breathing quality he took it off and started to put it back.

(OOC: here is what the pack looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... 29,r:3,s:0

And here is roughly what the actual gas mask looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&gbv= ... 29,r:4,s:0 )
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, hey. neat gas mask," Maria said as the fox returned it to its bag.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright so is that settled? Snowy asked Speedy now that they had stopped arguing. Yeah, I guess so. Good, So what's going on over here? Snowy said now returning his attention to the small group. Oh! and this is Ryan. He said pointing at Ryan. Hello, Ryan. This is Maria, and Metro. Speedy did the same thing after watching her brother. Hey.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh, hey. neat gas mask," Maria said as the fox returned it to its bag.
Ryan looked at the monkey then back to the mask with an embarrassed look as he made one final inspection then quickly but carefully put it back into the case.

"Oh uhh thanks, I uhh got this from a uhhm gift shop heh"
Snowy said now returning his attention to the small group. Oh! and this is Ryan. He said pointing at Ryan. Hello, Ryan. This is Maria, and Metro. Speedy did the same thing after watching her brother. Hey.
Ryan knew that he had lied instinctively, which he had been doing that for a long time as he didn't like to talk about how he came to even seeing the mask, but he cherished the mask as if it were an idol since he had rightfully aquired it on his own, but the lie was only a small one, then Snowy introduced Ryan and then the presumed sister of Snowy introduced the Lion as Metro and the monkey as Maria. Ryan just smiled as everybody got familiar with each other, he wasn't exactly comfortable in a large crowd and usually when he was uncomfortable he would start to study each person, object or building around him, to keep his mind at ease but as he did this he noticed some characteristics.

To himself *alright keep calm, study your surroundings, keep your mind at ease, looks like Snowy is also carrying a case, looks like a backpack, then lets see.... oh a scar looks like a cut scar, probably shouldnt bring that up. His sister lets see, can't see a tag mabey someone will introduce her, and the regualr cheetah pelt annnd... another scar? The right shoulder guess they both had a dangerous past, though this is different the scar seems more distinct, solid and smoother, thats not a scratch you've seen it before thats a bullet scar, the constant line shows it as a graze perhaps not an entry and exit scar, gotta be careful try not to bring any of that up, you dont know how they'll react. Now the other two, first the monkey though the size and color pattern suggests mabey a Capuchin? And the belt seems to be a collar, with the golden M, though I can't see how a Capuchin would even be near a Lion, guess their owner has a wide variety of animalistic choosing, and of course the Lion, he seems to be calm and concealed but keep an eye on him you never know what could happen but he seems friendly enough just its not a good idea to get on his bad side, though i'm striking curiosity at the tag he is wearing, its the M.G.M logo of course but with his face on it, never know could be the lion though. Good to meet new people but be weary you never know they could be examining you just as well*
And with that last though he turned his head and right side of his body a little bit away from the group slightly trying to cover his own falty "Marks", which he had forgotten about and was afraid they show, as they have before.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright so now that your ok. We can go look for more pets or go to the park. Which do you guys want to do? Snowy said quickly to break the silence that had spread throughout the group. I vote for looking for other new pets.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm fine with doing whatever."
"I don't really care either. Meeting more pets sounds fun."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan still a little nervous just folds his arms and stays quiet, looking as each pet agrees with meeting others, though ryan just shrugs and nods in agreement even though a larger group would probably only make him more nervous.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright then i guess we're going to meet some more pets. Which way should we...*SCREECH* Snowy stopped when he heard a loud screech, when he looked up he recognized his buddy. I'll be right back. He said before running to the nearest tree and climbing up it towards his friend.

Before you ask, that's his friend, Mr. Eagle, we met him the first day we moved here. Also Snowy is the only one who knows his real name. Speedy explained quick when she saw their confused faces.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan shocked a little looked up towards the Eagle, never having remembered seeing oneup close the beauty of the large bird almost mezmerized him then it hit him, once again though this time it suprised him, another "Episode"

*Episode*
Ryan as a pup, walked through the forest happy with delight after finally being on hi first hunt with his family he had finally been able to be treated somewhat as an adult, and he even killed a couple squirrles in the process which was sure food forhis family tonight. As Ryan trotted along he started to wander out of his family's territory, without even realizing it, he was actually going into the part of the forest that was more the wild side, with more exotic animals and thats exactly what he found as he heard a loud screech above he immediately ran under a nearby log, as he had thought that it was a vulture, circling above to find it's next prey but after a minute then wandering out of his hide he looked up and about 50ft away perched on top of a branch was a large eagle perfectly shimmering in the sun as it ruffled its feathers, scanning for its next meal and fortunatley fox wasn't on its menu. Ryan was careful not to disturb the bird as he silently pushed away some bushes to get a better view, he thought about trying to introduce himself but thought it stupid to do so. Ryan poked his head a little bit farther and just as he did the majestic eagle turned its large head towards him and Ryan knew he was found out but the bird didn't seem to be hostile actually it seemed to be cocking it's head in curiosity but just as it did it quickly snapped it's head to the right and then a loud shot rang out Ryan was so startled by this that he ducked down for a second closing his eyes and when he popped up again and opened his eyes, the beautiful bird was gone, it wasn't on the branch perched like it had been just a few seconds ago, no instead Ryan spotted it's limp, but somehow still glimmering body stung on the ground, a tiny pool forming beneath it, and Ryan knew just what happened, then out of nowhere a large man dressed in camo sprints out of the bush, he had a scruffy beard, bald head and large rifle that still had the barrel smoking.

"Heh Heh Heh! This'll cash in the big bucks, finally got yer little feathered behind"

Ryan wanted the throw up and almost let out a cry in sorrow but just then a large paw came from behind a closed his maw shut, while another covered his eyes and pulled him close, all Ryan could feel was the soft fur of a fellow animal, and then the srange figure picked him up and carried him what seemed like 100ft before the stranger set him down and after that shock Ryan couldn't hold back as he let out a few sobs and a few tears ran down the side of his maw, but as he looked up he saw that it wasn't a stranger who had rescued him but his father who only sat infront of him waiting for Ryan to calm down enough to speak, and when Ryan did eventually calm down, his father spoke with a soft but stern voice.

"You know you shouldn't have been out that far away from the den, you could have been hurt, what do you think your mother would say if she found out you went out there like that?"
" I-I dont knowww, I was only exploring and then I saw this eagle but then......."

Ryan starts to sobs little more but quickly controls it, looking down from his father, a little ashamed. His father just looks at him and then grabs and holds him close and tight, even himself closing his eyes.

It's called poaching, ruthless people hunt endangered animals for sport its a cruel and dangerous game. Ha-...Had that man found you, he would have surely killed you. Its illegal to hunt eagles and you were a witness, even if you are a pup it doesn't matter to them"
"I-Im sorry I promise I wont wander away again, I wont ever kill another living thing either."
"look death is a part of nature, survival of the fittest you shouldn't swear off on it, it's what keeps you and I both alive and safe."

Ryan looks up at his father.

"Will they hunt us?"

Ryans father gets a concerning look as he knows what is already happening around the world, different populations of animals being hunted.

"Yes, they will but I will never let them hurt you or your mother, ever."

Ryans father holds him tighter then releases motioning for him to head back to the den, and with that it started to fade and then as fast as it had come, it had gone and as before it seemed as though no more than a few seconds had passed by, as Speedy had finished explaining who the eagle was, which Ryan had completely missed, but that didn't matter to him as he thought about the recent episode. He wanted to be sad and angry with the new memory but some part of him feel the compassion and exactly how he felt the day he had seen the death, and without realizing it immediatley he felt a few tears run down his maw and face, which he quickly turned to his side and brushed off the waterworks, getting ahold of himself. Then just as quickly returning his attention to the group.

(OOC: Now this might defy the death rules a little and if so, then I will not hesitate to change the paragraph.)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Both Mayer pets looked up at the new arrival.
"Oh cool, a bald eagle. I knew one back in Hollywood."
"I've never met one." Maria then hopped off of Metro's shoulder and went to climb up to meet Mr. Eagle.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Seth wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"Don't act like you didn't turn to look." Tesla said before stopping. Her left ear started twitching, and with no warning, her ears shot up and started turning about. "Sounds like a fight..." She said before opening her journal to her bookmark, turning the page and running to where she heard the fight, seating herself at spectating distance so she could be seen, but not easily dragged in.
Kallie ran after Tesla, if there was a fight she might as well try to break it up.

Joseph followed his sister, he didn't care about the fight as much as making sure Kallie stayed out of trouble.
Lux and Nox continued their fight for a while until Lux heard something, while his brother was sitting on top of him.
"Oy, brute, let me go!" Lux called once more.
"Gimme a good reason to do that." Nox replied
"I heard something."
"You're playing tricks with me, aren't you?" Nox asked
"No, no, no, honest!" Lux replied "Nox look an alien!" he suddenly yelled, pointing to a random location in the sky.
"Where?" Nox looked at that location, giving Lux the chance to escape his grasp and jump on the dark feline.
"Gotcha!" the Albino yelled.
"Why you good for nothing..." Nox grumbled as he was pinned on the ground by his brother.
Lux stood up and put a leg on Nox's chest.
"Victory is mine!" he announced proudly.
Nox grinned devilish and rolled sideways, grabbing Lux's leg on his chest and twisting it, pinning the white feline on the ground and once again sitting on his back.
"Now let's see how long you can stand it." Nox said victoriously.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Yeah so me and sis tied that bet, and now we're deciding what to do next. Well I heard something about finding others. Yes that was our decision so far, but we don't know where to look. I can help you with that. I saw them while i was looking for you two. Really? Where? Who? Another small group of three walking near the edge of the forest section, In that direction. Mr. Eagle says pointing with his wing. Well thanks. At this time Maria shows up next to them. Hey, I'd like you to meet Maria Mayer. Well how do you do?
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Seth wrote:Kallie ran after Tesla, if there was a fight she might as well try to break it up.

Lux and Nox continued their fight for a while until Lux heard something, while his brother was sitting on top of him.
"I heard something."
"No, no, no, honest!" Lux replied "Nox look an alien!" he suddenly yelled, pointing to a random location in the sky.
"Where?" Nox looked at that location, giving Lux the chance to escape his grasp and jump on the dark feline.
"Why you good for nothing..." Nox grumbled as he was pinned on the ground by his brother.
Nox grinned devilish and rolled sideways, grabbing Lux's leg on his chest and twisting it, pinning the white feline on the ground and once again sitting on his back.
Tesla started taking notes on the two that seemed to be fighting, looking up only when the one that was pinned said something about hearing something, only to roll her eyes and go back to taking notes on the two. "Can you make out what they are?" She asked, raising her voice a little to make it easier for her companions to hear her.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Yeah so me and sis tied that bet, and now we're deciding what to do next. Well I heard something about finding others. Yes that was our decision so far, but we don't know where to look. I can help you with that. I saw them while i was looking for you two. Really? Where? Who? Another small group of three walking near the edge of the forest section, In that direction. Mr. Eagle says pointing with his wing. Well thanks. At this time Maria shows up next to them. Hey, I'd like you to meet Maria Mayer. Well how do you do?
"I'm doing well, Mr. Eagle. pleased to meet you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

As it is for me. Why may i ask did you and your family come here. I like to be well informed, about everything.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, dad wanted a place where Metro could walk freely without being feared. This seemed like the best place for that."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Well it definitely is, I've lived here all my life. Now about those others pets. Oh yes, let's climb down and tell the others. Snowy said as he started toward the bottom. I'll come with so i can meet them as well. Mr. Eagle said starting to flap his wings.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Maria climbed quickly down the tree and back onto Metro's shoulder.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan watched as Maria climbed back down onto Metro's shoulder, Snowy and Mr.Eagle quickly followed behind.
Ryan made sure he was clear of any waterworks, then watched the eagle carefully, he looked aged but still had the breathtaking sight that all eagles have, but he watched as they returned to the rest of the group, Ryan just waited for someone to start up the conversation again.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Well here is the other Mayer, Metro. Snowy said as Mr. Eagle landed on his shoulders. Well hello to you. Let me guess your were in movies, i can tell by your tag. Mr. Eagle says to Metro.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I was in a couple, but the tag and the name are just because our dad was a director."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:
Seth wrote:Kallie ran after Tesla, if there was a fight she might as well try to break it up.

"I heard something."
Tesla started taking notes on the two that seemed to be fighting, looking up only when the one that was pinned said something about hearing something, only to roll her eyes and go back to taking notes on the two. "Can you make out what they are?" She asked, raising her voice a little to make it easier for her companions to hear her.
Not really, but it's pretty obvious they're brothers or something like that.

Don't look at me I have no idea.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I was in a couple, but the tag and the name are just because our dad was a director."
I see, well now i know. Let's go find the others now if you don't mind. Mr. Eagle said as he looked to the direction of the others. Sure, are you flying? or am i going to have to carry you the entire time? Snowy asked him with a smile on his face. Just, because I'm old doesn't mean i can't fly anymore! Mr. Eagle retorted quick and then took off. Is, he leading the way then? Speedy asked wondering where they were going exactly. I guess so.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Tesla's body went stiff. :Is their eyesight as bad as mine?: She thought, glancing over at them, the colours of their fur being the only thing that made it so she could see them. She gave a near silent sigh as she threw herself off the rock she was sitting on, holding her journal open with a finger. She cautiously approached the other two pets and said. "H-hi, I-I-I hope you don't mind, but, y-you probably do, but umm... uh, w-what s-species a-are you?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't approaching only semi-civilized predators that normally hunted her kind, ears plastered to her head in fear.

(H-hi, I-I-I hope you don't mind, but, y-you probably do, but umm... uh, w-what s-species a-are you?)
((OOC: It gets smaller to say she gets quieter. *hopes that I'm not just pointing out the obvious*))
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just watched in the backgroud as the whole event played out and when Mr.Eagle had made the decision for the group to find more pets and knowing that Mr.Eagle had a better view of the area than him he agreed with slight reluctance and as soon as he took flight into air Ryan started walking in the direction that Mr.Eagle was headed as he still was very sore from the last accident and if he had taken another fall like that he was sure his possesion would be destroyed in the process.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Metro just started following after Mr. Eagle.
"I hope we don't run into any pet zebras. they tend to be the most scared of me for some reason."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Leafolawl wrote:Tesla's body went stiff. :Is their eyesight as bad as mine?: She thought, glancing over at them, the colours of their fur being the only thing that made it so she could see them. She gave a near silent sigh as she threw herself off the rock she was sitting on, holding her journal open with a finger. She cautiously approached the other two pets and said. "H-hi, I-I-I hope you don't mind, but, y-you probably do, but umm... uh, w-what s-species a-are you?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't approaching only semi-civilized predators that normally hunted her kind, ears plastered to her head in fear.

(H-hi, I-I-I hope you don't mind, but, y-you probably do, but umm... uh, w-what s-species a-are you?)
((OOC: It gets smaller to say she gets quieter. *hopes that I'm not just pointing out the obvious*))
The brothers were so focused on their fight, they didn't saw the small fox coming. When she spoke, both of them turned their heads to the small canine, staring at her for a few seconds, before they realized that how they were positioned. Nox quickly got off Lux and helped him stand up. Then both felines turned to the fox.
"Hello there!" Lux greeted "My name is Lux and I'm a cougar."
Nox nodded his head "I'm Nox - a black panther." he replied.
"And what's your name?" Lux asked
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Metro just started following after Mr. Eagle.
"I hope we don't run into any pet zebras. they tend to be the most scared of me for some reason."
Well not be be speciesist. But lions do hunt zebras in the wild. Snowy said while looking up at Mr. Eagle. Oh come on, it won't be that bad. You just have to be nice. Speedy said trying to cheer him up a bit.

I can see them in the far distant so we're getting closer. Mr. Eagle called down when he got lower to the ground for a few seconds, then he flew back up high.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan starts to hang right beside the group instead of being at the head as he doesn't like to be in the open part, but as he is wandering he starts to let his mind wander.

*Huh, what other pets could there be. This time try to be a little friendly, and mabey if lady luck would give you a free-b the new pets might trigger another memory, you're on a good start today 2 memories recovered. Ha lets see the Vrach keep up with this, right after I break his jaw! Mabey give him some of his own little D-Gas, heh if he survives I can still kick his face in.*
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Well not be be speciesist. But lions do hunt zebras in the wild. Snowy said while looking up at Mr. Eagle. Oh come on, it won't be that bad. You just have to be nice. Speedy said trying to cheer him up a bit.
"Yeah, I know. but it doesn't make it hurt any less when they judge me like that. Maria was scared, too, the first time dad brought her home."
musclecar326 wrote:I can see them in the far distant so we're getting closer. Mr. Eagle called down when he got lower to the ground for a few seconds, then he flew back up high.
"Can you tell what species they are?" Maria yelled up to the Eagle.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Well not be be speciesist. But lions do hunt zebras in the wild. Snowy said while looking up at Mr. Eagle. Oh come on, it won't be that bad. You just have to be nice. Speedy said trying to cheer him up a bit.
"Yeah, I know. but it doesn't make it hurt any less when they judge me like that. Maria was scared, too, the first time dad brought her home."
musclecar326 wrote:I can see them in the far distant so we're getting closer. Mr. Eagle called down when he got lower to the ground for a few seconds, then he flew back up high.
"Can you tell what species they are?" Maria yelled up to the Eagle.
Really? That must have been sad. At least you two are great friends and housemates now. Speedy said trying to cheer him up.

hey, I noticed you trying to be away from us. and you haven't talked much. What's up? What's wrong? She asked Ryan who was at the edge of the group.

I can't tell but they seem to be in the Cat family for a few of them and the rest are dog-like. Mr. Eagle called down to Maria.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan snaps back to reality, just enough to catch the last part of Speedy's question. Ryan turns his head towards the cheetah.

"Oh uhh nothing, just thinking to myself. Curious what specie-"

Ryan is cut off in the middle of his sentence from Mr.Eagle responding to Maria.

"Oh, well I guess that answers it."

Ryan starts to look around a little nervous. He'd actually never had a girl really talk to him, well except in the labs but that was irrelevant, and this was in the present which made even more nervous.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"oh, good. large cats aren't usually scared of me. and canids usually try to act tough around me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Well, how is your life here so far? Also, what's up with the backpack? Snowy has one with a computer and other stuff, but what's in yours? Speedy kept asking Ryan.

Yeah i was wondering the same thing. I have tech and a few other odds and ends but what about yours? Snowy added.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan turns his head toward his pack, then grabs hold and pulls it off.

"Well I got this from a uhh collector store and keep it with me"

As Ryan say's this he unzips the pack and pulls out the clean but still a little creepy Gasmask, but he is still not sure why he lied again.

"It's creepy I know, but I never go anywhere without it, and thank you for asking I'm actually having a great time."