HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"What's that? Guilty conscience?" Mae asked from behind him, leaning over his shoulder, whispering cold breath into the man's ear. "So weak..what will your true masters say?"
---
"We both will be honored to."
Inspector Lin grimaced as if he had been hit in the gut. He smiled weakly at Richard as he let go off his suit and used both his hands to nervously dust himself. ''Uh...uh be right back...I need a smoke...need my fix...maybe it's the cause of all this paranoia....excuse me Richard..'' he said nervously as he quickly took to the exit, looking away from the patrons and staff who were still staring at him like an insane man. Once outside he shivered as he fumbled his pockets for his cigarettes and lighter. He quickly lit one up, and blew smoke with fear as he continuously looked around to make sure Mae's re-animated corpse wasn't following him around.
---
Lars smiled as he heard the favorable reply from the loved ones of his life. The sun beat down on the 3 canines in the canoe, and Lars was feeling the strong heat. He leaned to his left and cupped some water on his paws and brought it to his face, splashing the refreshing liquid on his eyes and cheeks.

''So...you ladies have any prior experience in diving and spearfishing?'' Lars asked as he paddled with them.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, we have of course. We need it to hunt for our food in the sea."
"We were rather wondering if you had any experience as gardener. You must know how to grow your food."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uh...no..'' Lars said with an embarrased look. He feared he would be disregarded among his lovers and had to think of something fast.

''Well...but maybe you can teach me? I mean, I good at hunting but I was never good at growing and cultivating my own food....
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Diana nodded. "We will gladly teach you, you don't need to be ashamed or afraid to ask. Lack of knowledge is a shame only if you won't work to learn."
---
This time, the Red Wolf's expression turned to one of fear! "No! You called to the ancient link?! It's never been done since the First Shaman! You're only a halfbreed, a traitor..." then the warrior launched himself at his enemy once again. "LIE! LIE! NOW YOU DIE!"
---
At Arcadia, Hara's tattoos suddenly burst into flames
---
On the Crescent River, Diana and Athena seemed to catch fire, just like Lars' arms started to grow its own cool blue flame!
---
Even Bartholomew's figure seemed to...radiate, his eyes shining like two suns. <It is happening.> His expression was one of almost...ecstasy. <The Ancient Link! It's been so long since anyone cold do it...>
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae screamed as the tattoos on Hara's body started glowing a bright blue, and soon it erupted into a raging flame all over her body. She tried to get close to try and grab Hara to get her to drop and roll, but the glaring light and intense heat of the flame was too much for her to bear, and all she could do was shield her eyes with an arm.
---
''DIANA! ATHENA!'' Lars yelled as the sudden outburst of flames raged upon their bodies from the tattoos. But just as he was about to get them in the water to extinguish this strange fire, the tattoos on his arms and chest suddenly exploded, followed by the menacing wavy blue flames dancing on the intricate patterns on his body.

''WHAT'S GOING ON?!'' he called out to his two mates.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:This time, the Red Wolf's expression turned to one of fear! "No! You called to the ancient link?! It's never been done since the First Shaman! You're only a halfbreed, a traitor..." then the warrior launched himself at his enemy once again. "LIE! LIE! NOW YOU DIE!"
Balkan simply raised him hand and caught up Fen'rir by the throat in mid-charge without almost any effort, lifting him from the ground just as easy. He looked into the old wolf's eyes.
"Despair is changed by Fear from the realization. The shadow now leaves only emptiness." he threw him to the ground, pinning him down with his new powers "Let my fire lighten you once again for our world, Fen'rir! Let the power of Tricana flow through you. Give away your Inner darkness and accept my help while you still can!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Even Bartholomew's figure seemed to...radiate, his eyes shining like two suns. <It is happening.> His expression was one of almost...ecstasy. <The Ancient Link! It's been so long since anyone cold do it...>
Levi looked confusedly at Barty. whoa, what's that all about? Something spirit world related? Wait, did going through the spirit realm give me lingering side-effects? because I thought something felt different. I just thought it was gas.
(OOC: If there was no slight residual link, it can be just gas)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's all right, my child. This was supposed to happen. An ancien threat is being dealt with."
---
"Fear not, for you too are being part of something wondrous now. Do not resist it, give the island all of your might, just as if you were cooperating to a common effort."
---
<Yes, my friend. The spirits have linked a blessed warrior with the island, with every single of its inhabitants, to give him the strength to defeat a demonic threat. This has not happened in centuries.>
---
Fear and rage turned suddenly to a malevolent glee... As Fen'rir's claws dug into Balkan's chest!
"Gotcha! Now let's see how you like be on the receiving end of Sylar's raw power! And just thanks to the link your idiotic friends opened, that same power will control the whole tricana!" Fen'rir's laugh seemed to echo throughout the sky itself...
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Fear and rage turned suddenly to a malevolent glee... As Fen'rir's claws dug into Balkan's chest!
"Gotcha! Now let's see how you like be on the receiving end of Sylar's raw power! And just thanks to the link your idiotic friends opened, that same power will control the whole tricana!" Fen'rir's laugh seemed to echo throughout the sky itself...
["It is time, my Love!"] Rosa said, appearing next to Val'kir, taking his paw into hers
["Indeed it is. They thought they can challenge our might..."] The spectral flames engulfed him and Rosa ["...They will be surprised against what exactly they are fighting against!"]
Both spirits put a paw on each of their son's shoulders... and dived through him, appearing in the mortal Realm
["Fen'rir the Fallen, I think it's time for you to feel the power of the Mother's love!"] Rosa yelled, pushing the demonized wolf with incredible force.
Val'kir stepped next to Balkan and put a paw on his shoulder. ["Stand up, son. This creature no longer has the aim of the original"]
Balkan grunted as he stood up "So what now, I can't break through him like this."
["Use your friend's gift."] The spirit simply said.
Balkan looked at his chest. The wounds were healing fast. The half-wolf stood up and looked at his knife, then at his demonized foe.
"Alright! I'm ready for this!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"It's all right, my child. This was supposed to happen. An ancien threat is being dealt with."
---
"Fear not, for you too are being part of something wondrous now. Do not resist it, give the island all of your might, just as if you were cooperating to a common effort."
---
<Yes, my friend. The spirits have linked a blessed warrior with the island, with every single of its inhabitants, to give him the strength to defeat a demonic threat. This has not happened in centuries.>
---
Fear and rage turned suddenly to a malevolent glee... As Fen'rir's claws dug into Balkan's chest!
Mae breathed a sigh of relief as Hara didn't appear to be hurt, but she was still terrified of the bright light and blue flames she produced, and the heat which was passed out felt so surreal it was not of this earth. ''An ancient threat....so these things...spirits..and the outerworld...they...they exist!!'' Mae exclaimed upon the discovery.
---
''I..I am??? Alright then...'' Lars said, assuming a meditative position on the canoe. He lifted his arms and paws to the heavens and let the blue flames on his body burn in the middle of the Crescent River.

With concentration, the flames from his chest and arm tattoos grew bigger and brighter, and soon the German Shepherd was engulfed in a ball of blue flame.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Don't make me laugh!" Fen'rir roared. "As we speak, my ally is seeping his influence all over this very island, through the link your silly protectors have opened! Soon, Sylar will be the island! And I will be your master!"
The Moon Howler

["And why do you think 'we' weren't planing for this?"] A familiar voice whispered in Fen'rir's ear ["Do you think us that naive, son?"] Ymijar revealed himself in front of Fen'rir.
Val'kir stepped next to him... as well as many other spirits guardians ["He's now in our battlefield, father, on our territory. There's no escape from this place."]
"You two voluntary entered the trap." Balkan finished "Now comes the righteous retribution!" The half-wolf smiled, his body literally shining in blinding light. He then charged at the old wolf with incredible speed "I'll make it quick!" he growled as he pushed the old wolf to the ground.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

this time, Fen'rir terror was real, no longer a simulation. And when he turned to Sylar for the demon's help, he saw his worst fear taking shape.
The spirits! more souls he recognized, having him put their bony, earthly remains, at guard of the village!
There were dozens of them, all staring at him with reproach.
The guardians of the village had deserted him too!
And with despair, came weakness. And for the first time in his life, Fen'rir knew he was lost.
And for the wrong reason...
The Moon Howler

Balkan pinned Fen'rir to the ground
"You see them too, don't you?" he asked "Do you hear them?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir didn't even have the strength to nod.
It was over.
He could stand the scorn of those who didn't see the grandiosity of his plan, the purpose...
But the revered warriors, those who fought and fell for their tribe, their kin! If they sneered at him, it meant he was wrong, he had been wrong all along!
he had sold his soul to the darkness, and in doing so, he had dishonored the memory of those who had preceeded him.
Fen'rir...grinned. "Yes, I see them. And I can understand it is over, you halfblood brat... But let it be known that Fen'rir the Mighty will *not* succumb to one such as you. I will not be lost to your pathetic cause!" And with that, the red wolf sunk his claws into his own throat! he pulled with all his strength, and in a moment it was over!

(OOC - sorry, but no graphics here)
The Moon Howler

"Oh no you don't!" Balkan said.. with a smile as he placed a paw on the old wolf's neck. The flames once again engulfed him, but this time - they healed the old wolf, but also left him numb.
"You still have a mate to care for. She loves you and she'll want you alive. Also, your people will want to see you atoning for your mistakes." He pulled out his knife and showed it to Fen'rir "Remember that? I told you I'll defeat you with it... but this time, it will be a different kind of victory." The half-wolf said as he raised the blade and stabbed the old wolf's arm with it. "You'll need your soul first, grandfather, so you just sit tight in here while the spirits are taking care of Sylar... And don't worry, the blade will purify your blood."

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Sylar growled as he witnessed the undesired outcome of the battle. He shook his fists with anger and finally let out a loud roar at Balkan!

''OOOH! SO YOU THINK IT'S OVER IS IT? YOU STILL HAVE ME TO FACE!'' Sylar yelled, his gigantic drool spewing out from his gigantic jaws together with his vengeful tone. He took giant steps towards the pathetic half wolf, the gargantuan pads beneath his feet giving away terrifying thuds of thunder. The earth shook as he took those few steps.

He looked down at Fen'rir from his giant stature. He shook his head as he used a foot to lightly punt him aside, shoving him a few meters from where he stood. ''I liked you man. But you are still a failure after all....just like the others. I shall deal with you later.'' Sylar said, turning back to Balkan and barring his sharp fangs at him.

''Let me tell you something you miserable pup. You have not won the day yet. Fen'rir was supposed to get your soul for me. Looks like he never saw it through. And here's an offer you can't refuse either. Defeat me, and you and your grandfather will walk away unharmed. IF I DEFEAT YOU, YOU, YOUR GRANDFATHER, YOUR MATE AND YOUR PUPS WILL SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY!!'' Sylar said, pointing a sharp claw at him. He raised his arms as he shrunk his overwhelming figure to Balkan's level. He bulged up his muscles and began cracking his knuckles, intimidating his enemy.

''I want no interruptions. Not from your spirit friends. Not from whoever. Just you and me. FIGHT, AND SHOW ME THE PATHETIC WARRIOR THAT YOU ARE!'' Sylar yelled as he stanced.
The Moon Howler

"No one threatens my family!" Balkan growled "Especially my mate!"
["Son..."] Val'kir began.
"Don't even start, Father!" Balkan cut him off.
["Son!"] Val'kir began once again, this time interrupted by Rosa
["My love!"] she began ["Our son can do it."]
The wolf spirit nodded and looked at his son ["Fight well, my son!"]
Balkan nodded at his parents and turned back to the demon
"You will be defeated twice today, low order creature!" he said to the demon, still shining bright and engulfed with spiritual flames.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

A smile, and soon, laughter broke out within Sylar's condescending demeanor as he heard Balkan's words.

"You babbling idiot! This is only the beginning of your problems!" Sylar said. Raising an arm he encircled the both of them in a hellish ring of fire! Sylar howled as he raised his head and curled his paws. Muscles bulking up, he engulfed himself in a huge black flame. His body illuminated the colour of molten lava, and his eyes shone a brilliant white.

"You will regret not bowing down to me. I shall make sure your suffering now is slow and painful! Come, give me your best shot." Sylar said, his metallic tone echoing in the fiery arena.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<Yes, my friend. The spirits have linked a blessed warrior with the island, with every single of its inhabitants, to give him the strength to defeat a demonic threat. This has not happened in centuries.>
"huh. That sounds pretty sweet. Hope everything works out."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

That new development had an unexpected consequence.
While Balkan and the demon were focusing on each other, Balkan's grip on his body weakened. And Fen'rir could use Sylar's power to win the effect of that charmed blade.
Unseen, or rather unnoticed by the contendants, Fen'rir crawled toward them, a grin of grim determination painted on his muzzle.
---
<You better pray, my friend, or we'll all experience firsthand a demonic possession. Sylar wants to take control of the whole Tricana.>
Last edited by valerio on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<You better pray, my friend, or we'll all experience firsthand a demonic possession. Sylar wants to take control of the whole Tricana.>
"Okay, Now I'm really scared. I haven't even had a chance to meet any nice girl cats. This warrior better win."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:That new development had an unexpected consequence.
While Balkan and the demon were focusing on each other, Balkan's grip on his body weakened. And Fen'rir could use Sylar's power to win the effect of that charmed blade.
Unseen, or rather unnoticed by the contendants, Fen'rir crawled toward them, a grin of grim determination painted on his muzzle.
Although unnoticed by the contendants, the old wolf was spotted by someone else.

Spectral paws caught the old wolf's legs. Val'kir and Ymijar began to pull the old wolf back.
"Where do you think you're going, Father?" the younger spirit asked.
"You're staying with us, son!" the older spirit placed a paw on Fen'rir's chest, paralyzing him once again.
Val'kir pulled the knife from Fen'rir "Our stasis will hold you long enough, Father." he yelled at his son "Son, I think you forgot this!" he threw the knife.
No one actually realized, but for the moment Val'kir and Ymijar were visible to everyone.

Balkan caught the knife with ease "Thanks, Father!"
He pulled out the blade on his back and swung both weapons for a few moments, until they were engulfed in the light, emanated from the half-wolf.
thrasherblades wrote:"You will regret not bowing down to me. I shall make sure your suffering now is slow and painful! Come, give me your best shot." Sylar said, his metallic tone echoing in the fiery arena.
"Ya serious? Bowing to Ya?" Balkan grinned "I am Worgen, and I intend to honor the title, given to me! As the legends say: Whenever Darkness falls upon Tricana, a hero rises from among the natives. Guided by honor and duty, he faces and defeats the threat. The wolves call it Worgen, others have different ways to call it, but the facts stays - Tricana gives that hero power. It gives ME power! But that's not what keeps me fighting! You threatened my mate and that's something I cannot let you do!"
The half-wolf then charged Sylar with incredible speed.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

And it was then that yet another unexpected occurrence happened.
Two more spirits manifested, these ones glowing of a pale red light, their grim expressions reflecting Fen'rir's...as they helped him stand up.
On still wobbly legs, helped by the energies of those helping him and his sheer force of will, Fen'rir moved.
Toward Sylar.
The chieftain grinned.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Ya serious? Bowing to Ya?" Balkan grinned "I am Worgen, and I intend to honor the title, given to me! As the legends say: Whenever Darkness falls upon Tricana, a hero rises from among the natives. Guided by honor and duty, he faces and defeats the threat. The wolves call it Worgen, others have different ways to call it, but the facts stays - Tricana gives that hero power. It gives ME power! But that's not what keeps me fighting! You threatened my mate and that's something I cannot let you do!"
The half-wolf then charged Sylar with incredible speed.
Sylar grinned evilly as the half-wolf charged towards his dark being.

''I do anything I want you foolish mongrel!!'' Sylar roared as he rushed towards him feverishly.

He rushed feverishly towards Balkan and delivered a bone crushing punch to his chest with a flaming paw. He then grabbed Balkan by his scruff and made him face his demonic eyes.

''You are nothing but a pathetic low life Balkan! Fen'rir was right about you! YOU ARE NOTHING!!!'' Sylar shouted, lifting him above his head and slamming him down to the ground.

''Val'kir, father of Balkan, feast your eyes....upon your son's demise! GEHAHAHAHAHA!!!'' the demon wolf yelled, giving him a roundhouse kick to the gut.

''Oh, Balkan! You are such a failure indeed! Look how your pathetic mother and father cringe with disappointment as they watch you flail and stumble against your adversaries!'' Sylar said, laughing menacingly as he walked towards Balkan.

He lifted his paw up and a curved blade appeared from thin air. ''Your soul is mine, Balkan!'' Sylar said, raising the blade above his head.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The final blow did not come.
Instead, Fen'rir's paw stuck itself into the demon's back, an eerie red glow making the red wolf's arm glow with the power given to him by the rightful guardians of the village!
Fen'rir grinned in triumph as he sank further his paw into the demon's flesh. His eyes were crying out blood. "I am the author of my defeat, demon. But I wanted this island to go back to his glory, rid of the humans and their pitiful allies. I will not have it possessed by the likes of you! Balkan!" his fur was starting to getting grey around the muzzle, the vitality was abandonding him now that he had denied the demonic power. "Grandson! Deliver justice! For Tricana!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Sylar's never-ending grin curved and a howl of anguish entailed.

''YOU DARE BETRAY ME, FEN'RIR?! YOU DARE BETRAY ME?!''

Sylar roared as he reached behind his back (i assumed that's where Fen'rir got 'im) and used a powerful paw to leech out the old wolf paw dug into his burning flesh. His lips curled into an ugly snarl and he grabbed Fen'rir by his scruff and threw him to the fiery walls of the arena.

He punted Balkan in the head, in hopes of knocking him out to settle the sudden interruption by his grandfather. He would come for his soul later.

''Gah!'' Sylar yelled, his terrifying voice echoing through this seemingly infinite space of an arena. ''You will pay for that! I will see to it, that you will be punished, and that your torture will be ten fold!!'' Sylar roared, making his way towards his fallen prey. He began growing bigger in size again, and his paw was now twice the size of Fen'rir's head. With eyes of doom, he grabbed Fen'rir by the neck and stared at him in the eyes.

''You betrayed me, and you will die right here, right now!'' Sylar said, giving him the stare of death. ''Any last words, you old buffoon?!''
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir was burned, he was sore, he was rapidly getting old again and several bones were broken. He was conscious by sheer force of will. "Yes..." he rasped...and grinned. "Gotcha!"
This time, when he moved his own paw again in his last burst of energy, a blade of red, ethreal light moved with him, the last gift of the guardian ancestors.
And he cut trhough the demonic limb!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The unearthly roar of Sylar which had followed after Fen'rir severed the demon's arm shook the fiery arena walls that contained them. Fen'rir instantly broke free from his grip, and the wolf demon was now writhing on the ground in excruciating pain. He slammed his other paw on the ground to distract him from the terrible he was going through, but it got worse and worse.

And he got angrier!

''YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF DIRT!'' Sylar yelled out as he clutched what was left of his right arm with his left paw. ''DIE!''

Without hesitation he got up and raised his claws above the tiny Fen'rir.....and brought it down on him with all his might!
The Moon Howler

A single heart-beat was enough for Balkan to rush to aid his Grandfather. His reflexes were so quick, he managed to parry Sylar's attack with his sword, while making a nice scar on the Demon's arm with his knife.
"Warriors watch over their backs, Grandfather, and so they aid each other in times of need!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fen'rir was panting heavily, yet his eyes were gleaming with triumph.
"Indeed you are a warrior. Now...there is only one thing to...do." he focused the arcane energies, and the dagger turned into a spear. He lifted his arm. "ATTACK!" he flexed his arm, and threw the weapon. Drained of its last energies, his heart failed him a moment later.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

It happened in a matter of seconds.

Sylar, about to adruptly end Fen'rir's life, paused as he felt something in his chest. Pain followed, and then, a shocking revelation.

A spear had been lodged inside the demon's blackened heart, and had begun tearing up the char-hardened organ,
slowly disintergrating it into nothing but ashes. The black flames on his body began sinking back into his muscles, and he fell to his knees, gripping the spear with a paw, growling as he looked up at the reunited relatives. This was not how it was going to end.

''No.....NO!'' Sylar screamed as his body begun disintegrating just like his heart. ''Fen'rir...or er...Balkan! How about this, I'll offer you my..AGH!''

As soon as Sylar tried to recite the deal, his lower torso had completely broken off from his body and was now turning into black ash. Sylar struggled as the rest of his body begun breaking down into this simple element. He snarled as his eyes disappeared, his right arm and paw becoming ash, and by then his chest had been disintergrating too. Finally, his body had....taken a turn for the worst.

In a few minutes, all that was left was his head. The demon wolf growled and snarled at Fen'rir as he begun disappearing.

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...''

The fiery walls had disappeared, and a big pile of black ash was left on the ground, as well as the spear. They did it, Balkan, and his grandfather Fen'rir had defeated the demon Sylar!
The Moon Howler

["It's over...."] Val'kir said as he and Ymijar walked to Fen'rir's body. The other spirits followed them and soon there was a big circle of them around the old wolf and the ashes. Above the black ashes of Sylar, a spirit floated - Fen'rir's spirit.
["Fen'rir..."] Ymijar spoke ["My son..."]
Val'kir turned to Balkan ["Son, go to his body and use your powers on him once more, sustain him so that his trial may begin."]
Balkan nodded "As you wish, Father." the half-wolf turned to his grandfather's body and knelt next to it, putting a paw on his chest, feeling his whole body... then he focused his powers to hold his body alive, until this "trial" finished.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was then that a red-glowing paw grabbed Balkan's...and pulled it off Fen'rir's body.
The owner of that limb was a red wolf, the spirit of a creature who, in life had looked fearsome and proud. It had a thicker mane and tusks protruding even from his closed mouth.
<I am Wurgar The Dire, Firstborn of the Red Wolves of Tricana, First Leader, Ancient Guardian. Stay your hand, my descendant, for there is no need of any trial.>
The Moon Howler

Val'kir and Ymijar stepped in front of the spirit. Then the younger spirit spoke.[Firstborn, even you can't meddle with a Trial of a spirit. You know that honor demands it!]
Ymijar waited for Val'kir to finish and then continued [As much as it hurts me to say it, ancient one, my grandson is right. My son needs to be judged for his deeds.]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Dire's eyes glowed with a fiery light. His mouth opened in a terrible roar, the same sound that had chilled the blood of his enemies and galvanized his warriors victory after victory. <FOOLS! Do you dare to speak me like that?! Do you think you're addressing a witless mortal?>
A line of spiritual warriors surrounded Fen'rir in a protective glance.
<Listen well, descendants, for I shall not repeat myself: in tying a bond with Sylar, Fen'rir disgraced himself. Not only did he refuse to accept his incoming end as a ruler, he also didn't plan for a new chieftain to take his place.
<In life, he was blind to his last duties, and that made him do things we all were ashamed of.
<But, just as one pernicious deed can destroy what good one did, Fen'rir's last gift to his tribe, his kin and to Tricana was to give his own life to protect them. He saw his errors, he atoned for them. I saw the sparkle of nobility in his heart, and lend him my energies for him to fight against Sylar.
<My descendants, do you dare to question my judgement?>
The Moon Howler

Val'kir stepped forwards once again.
[Yes, I dare, Firstborn!] the spirit's eyes glowed in bright yellow once again [You see what he did now... But dare you to stand by his side for what he did in the past? All the pain he inflicted in his lifetime? The family blood on his hands, Firstborn? MY blood? My son's scar? Or do you want me to continue? Will you forgive someone who despises all that isn't a wolf? Someone who killed his son just out of pure hatred?] He glanced at Fen'rir. [I won't. Because of him I am now a wanderer. Because of him I didn't ascend like all of you.] He glanced at his son and the rage in his voice calmed [If nothing else, It is because of him that my son barely survived and was exiled from his kin for years, hated by all...] He turned once again to the other spirit [So, yes, Firstborn! I dare to question you! You of all should see my motives!]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Wurgar looked with reproach at the spirit who dared to speak to him like that.
<If someone forgot the ways of the Red Wolf, that is you, descendants. You were corrupted, weakened by the outsiders' influence. Fen'rir acted as a legimitate chieftain when he administred the laws of our people. For that, he is not to be punished, nor judged. And as for consorting with the enemy demon, he paid with his life.> The larger figure walked to Val'kir and Ymijar, then placed a ghostly paw on each's shoulder. <Furthermore, what do you think you could do?
<If you bring him back to life, the mortals will face two judgments: exile or death. Exile will waste today's sacrifice. Death will only be a pathetic, redundant gesture, now empty of meaning.
<Fen'rir could have waited for Sylar to inflict irreparable harm to Balkan, and yet he decided otherwise.>
At those words, the spirit of the deceased chieftain stepped forward, still escorted by the dire guardians. He looked once again young, proud and strong. he stared right at his interlocutors as he said, <I will not insult your intelligence and apologize for my behavior, because I still believe you are committing a mistake. But now my time is over. Balkan is young, untrained, impulsive in his loyalties...and yet he has proven himself worthy of taking the role of chieftain. He faced a far greater enemy without faltering, that is proof my blood runs in his veins.> He looked to Balkan. <You don't have my approval, but you have my blessing, chieftain Balkan. Let those alive bow in your presence for now you are responsible for their lives. Succeed, and you will be welcome among our ranks. Fail, and I will personally inflict you all manners of torment. I say this now as I would say it as a live being.>
The Moon Howler

The light from Balkan's body faded as he watched the debate between the spirits, then it all cleared to him - even his Father had a greater goal than what he revealed... even he wasn't exactly honest with his son...
Balkan gritted his teeth, his markings lighting up once more "So that's where it all goes to, huh?" He asked "So much for noble spirits and all, even for you, Father!"
The spirit turned to his son [What?]
"Don't act as if you're innocent! You and all of your spirit friends over there!" He pointed his weapon at the spirits "All of you are no better than Sylar - seeking your own goals without thinking how others will feel at the end!" He turned to his grandfather "You won't be able to cause me anything worse than what you have already caused to me! You want to put me as Chieftain? No! I care not for any titles! Yes, I may be impulsive and young and untrained, but unlike any of you, I at least have the decency to speak the truth! All I wanted was to show to you all what it means to be me - untrusted by all, disliked for no other reason other than my breed! I despise your pathetic attempts to give your responsibilities to me! I won't accept them! If you want a worthy Chieftain - My uncle, Valken is the one you seek!" he turned to the spirit of the Firstborn "And you! You call yourself a hero? An Ancient? An Elder? You are not even close! You, as all of you around me are nothing more than pathetic speciests*! Do you have any idea what is to be a half-breed? I will tell you - everyone have their reasons to hate the others. I'm hated the most! A hate I never deserved! Spare for the humans and most of the people from Salisgrave and Arcadia, I'm the one who carries the burned of shame!" the half-wolf looked all of them for a second then continued "If you all so much despise what I represent, then I'll leave you all along with Gian! I'll live you to your own Doom!" he turned to the wolves "Look at yourselves - you are all a dying species! Me and Gian represent your salvation! But you didn't want to hear me before, so now I had to turn into a freak so that my voice could be heard!" He turned once again at the spirits. "You are dooming your own kin, specters! Your traditions are bringing them closer and closer to extinction and you know that, but your stubborn bloodthirsty pride doesn't allow you to admit it! Only by changing your traditions will you save your kin!" Balkan sighed and finished "My uncle is more worthy than me to be a Chieftain! " The halfbreed threw his blade on the ground and crossed his arms on his chest "I spoke!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

There followed a couple of minutes of pure silence, during which only the crackling coals spoke.
Wurgar looked at the young halfbreed with a solemn expression, frowning, as if about to explode...
And explode he did! His triumphant laughter shook the aether! <By the sacred blood, you were so right, Fen`rir! The young one has all your fire, you like it or not!> then he addressed Balkan, towerin over him, sneering happily.
<Descendant, if you believe your own words, do not you think you are the most qualified to lead your people out of extinction? Or would you rather turn and run away from your new responsibilities? Did you challenge your grandfather just to teach him a lesson, like some angry cub?>