HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

HPU: Exotic Acres

Post by musclecar326 »

There is 1 main road leading into the town, over that road as you enter is a sign reading, “Welcome to Exotic Acres! Home to the Amazing!” As you go farther down that road businesses start to appear. There are shopping centers, grocery stores, bars, restaurants, gyms, a small vet clinic, and a movie theater. About half way down the main street it splits two different ways. Then at the end of Main street there are two more turns. So the town is split into 4 different sections based on environment. North-East is Plains/Flatland, North-West is Mountains, South-West is Forest/Jungle, and South-East is desert. Most families will split into their respected pet's environments but you don't have to. The founder's house is on the line between the Forest, and Mountains. There are two parks; one that is more for the pets' enjoyment, the other more like a picnic or gathering area. Each section has two different houses; one larger with a few acres, the other average with one acre. It may sound like the town is huge by really the entire neighborhood fits into a few square miles.

(OOC: If you have any questions just PM me. Also when you post for the first time state your house size and location.Thank You.)

The sun rose in the sky just like any other day, but today was different. Today all new pets and neighbors arrived! Speedy was so excited, she loved meeting new pets. She was up early, had already eaten breakfast, and was waiting patiently for Snowy on her ledge build into the wall. If only he would get down here sooner! I really want to get outside and start meeting people. Hurry up slow poke! Speedy thought as her eyes watched the stairs waiting for him.

Snowy got up a little bit after the sun rose. He got up and walked down the hall, on the way Snowy saw that his sister's room was empty. Oh, no. I bet she is waiting for me to walk down those stairs so she can pounce on me. Which way should i scare her today? Sneak up behind her, or show up in the kitchen all of a sudden... Snowy pondered this for a little bit, he decided to appear in the kitchen. There were these hidden passages throughout the house in the case of emergencies, He had found one that lead to the kitchen a few days ago. Slowly making his way to the main passageway he slipped in and made his way to the kitchen. Snowy came out of the pantry and saw his sister perched exactly where he thought she was. HEY SIS! What are you doing?

Speedy nearly fell off the ledge when he called out to her.How the heck do you do that? You appear out of nowhere than scare me half to death.

It's called being sneaky, you should try it sometime. It would definitely help out your stalking and tracking abilities. Oh, ha ha. Now hurry up and eat! I really want to go outside and meet the others. Just give me a few minutes. While you wait, you should probably go brush yourself. There a few patches of fur sticking up on your side and head. Really? Where? Speedy said while looking over herself. Finding them after a few seconds. I'll be ready by the time you get back. Snowy called after her.

Minutes later they were out the door and starting down the street. What do you think they will be like? and What species they will be? Who cares as long as their friendly and normal. How do you not care? I just don't.

Fine, Mr.Grumpy. How about this? Whoever finds the first new pet gets the choice of the TV channel tonight. I'll take that deal. As soon as you meet your first new pet send a text to me with either a picture of thus pet or their name and species, the same will go for me.

Sounds like a plan, now... ready, set, GO! And Speedy was gone in a sprint going nearly 60mph.

Dang it! I forgot her speed... Wait she's running the wrong way. She's stupid. Snowy thought as he climbed a tree and started to jump from tree to tree going the right way.

He probably thinks I'm going the wrong way but nope. I am taking a shortcut to the Forest section. I am so going to beat him! Then he'll be stuck watching fashion shows, and cooking shows all night!
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

In one of the larger houses in the plains section of Exotic Acres, Metro and Maria were just finished unpacking.

"So, Met. Are we going to go meet some of the new neighbors now?" The Capuchin monkey Asked while climbing onto the lion's shoulder.

"Actually, Mar, I thought we could head over to the jungle section so you could swing around a bit. Plus, I'm supposed to be a king over there." He laughed a bit.

"Sounds like fun. Are you going to be dropping me off, or will you just stay on the ground and watch me swing?"

"Well, I know there are some big cats in jungles, so I figured having a lion nearby would be a good idea."

"Alright then. let's go."

A short run through the Savannah later and they arrived at the north-east corner of the Jungle section. Metro continued a bit in before he stopped and said,

"Here's your stop. now climb."

"And what If I don't want to just yet."

"Then I pull out my iPod and you start doing tricks for me. now go."

Maria immediately hopped off of Metro's back and climbed up into the trees.
Metro just followed her pat through the trees while on the ground, watching her enjoying herself.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan had slept through most of the move and the other half he stayed indoors, thinking how to deal with this new enviroment he had just gotten into just a day ago. They had been moving items nonstop since they got there trying to make it as painless as possible, and eventually they were done, and Ryan was ready somewhat as he had recieved a new case for his "equipment", a case that slung over his left shoulder and fit over his waist, plus it was the perfect color and was very light.

Ryan's father had moved them out of the harsh city scape into a new and refreshing open area, what he hadn't told Ryan was how this place was meant for exotic animal's which he had hoped would help Ryan feel more excepted, their house was a great plot of land, about an acre with some forest near and the house was great as well. Ryan's father had also specially requested a forest area seeming as how Ryan's species seemed native there.

Ryan had awoke from a little nap, and decided to get a layout of his housing area, and since it was 1acre he could cover ground faste, but what Ryan had forgotten, being in the house for a while was that there was a large forest area to which he immediately went for, taking in the wonderful sight's which made him feel somewhat close to home, even though his only rememberable starting home was on a cold hard lab table with needles in his body, and this always gave him a chill down his spine.

As he started to get into a part of the forested area something incredible happened, he found a nested area that looked like it had been comforted recently and after inspection he could faintly catch the scent of himself, another fox. As he pondered for a sec he became paralyzed, his breathing slowed down, and it almost seemed as though time had slowed as well but he knew what this was, he only hoped it was a good one.

Ryan had "episodes" that were triggered by certain people, items or places, seeing the fox nest pulled something from his extensivly lost memory, when this happened he usually was paralyzed in a trance sort of and he would somehow feel, see and almost experience a memory he once had, and from the the chemicals in his brain the go haywire when this happens will usually duplicate the distortion in his other eye changing it from the regualr brown green to the odd neon green, but this usually only happenes for a second but it pretty noticable.
From records of others this "paralyzation" seemed to last only a few seconds at the most but from what Ryan has rarely said about this is that he usually experiences the memory for either a few seconds up to minutes on end, but this one was different.........
(OOC: Ok so this will very rarely happen with Ryan so if it's alright these "other" can use a color no one has, if it's alright with the rules and whatnot.)

"C'mon you can do it! Just dont think about it."
"But it's impossible! How am I supposed to catch a fish? They're too fast!"
Just try it, you never know, I know you can do it."
Ryan as a pup studies the river for a second and then leaps in making a large splash, then he pops his head back up.
"See! I can't even catch one lousy fish!"
It's ok it takes practice dont be discouraged even if you fail a thousand times if you keep at it you will succeed."
"But I scared away all the fish all I did was make things worse."
Look I could never be mad at you son as long as you tried your best.(Fades) Best.Best. Best........"

And just like that the memory was gone and along with it the feeling he had, but this was the first time he had been able to see his father this was very rare and what usually came along after a "good episode" he was in a great mood, even had a smile go across his muzzle and with that he started to walk out of the forest.

"Meh, I can look arounfd the house anytime I want mabey there are other's in town."
To himself "Better get ready to explain im not feral to all of the dogs and cats."
Ryan started on his way, reaching up and messing with his tag to pass time on the walk.

(OOC:There we go, hope that does it)
Last edited by Marine Fox on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

In the south-eastern side of town, in a medium sized house with around an acre of land, there was a Fennec Fox. She was sitting in a sound-proofed room writing in her journal to the morning news as it played from the T.V. in her room. She'd left her room unsealed so she could hear when her parents called and interrupt her writing, which seemed to happen quite often, since she was almost constantly writing in her journal, like now.

"Tesla? Are you going to stay in your room all day?" A voice said from downstairs.
"No m- wait." Tesla started, forgetting to raise her voice so she could be heard.
"Tesla? Are you up there? Did you seal your room?" The voice inquired.
"Yes Mom, I'm up here, No, I didn't seal my room, and I plan on going downstairs eventually." The Fennec Fox called back.
"When I asked if you were going to stay in your room it was a rhetorical question, go get some fresh air." Her mom said.
"Do I ha-" "Yes, and don't make me yell."

After the exchange, she decided it better to not try and fight it and leave the house for a while. Being the bookworm she is though, she grabbed her journal, jacket, and a couple of pens and mechanical pencils to write with as she went about the new town. Everything went fine till she got downstairs and noticed she didn't have a map.

"Hey Mom, do we have any maps of town?" She asked.
"No, you'll have to draw one or something." Said the woman who'd grown used to the foxes' silence when speaking.
"Oh, okay." The Fennec Fox said as she opened the book to a few empty pages and marked them with coloured gel pens.

She went outside and, unbeknownst to her, started mindlessly heading toward the jungle area of town at a slow pace so she could map out the town as best she could, since her eye sight, like most Fennec Foxes', isn't very good.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Yes there's another pet, I am so going to beat Snowy! Speedy thought as she spotted a Lion in the distance, slowly down gently she stopped a few feet away from the Lion. Hi there, my name's Speedy. What's yours? All i gotta do now is get his name and send it to Snowy!

Snowy also was close to his first new pet, a darker Fox(Ryan). Well hey, there stranger! My name's Snowy, what's yours? Snowy said as he stood behind of the Fox. Now just a quick picture before this pet notices. *Click* Yes! Now send... I'm going to totally win.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Metro continued to look up. "The name's Goldwyn Mayer, but everyone calls me Metro. and this," he whistled and Maria fell from the trees, landing back on his shoulder, "Is Maria Mayer."
"pleasure to meet you, Speedy. If I'm not mistaken, you're a cheetah, right?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"What the-........"

Ryan quickly turns around to see to see the snow leopard, and is completely shocked. He had never seen a cat like this before.
But just as Ryan turns around he is stunned for second by a flash. Ryan rubs his eyes as they return to normal.

"What was that?!?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Metro continued to look up. "The name's Goldwyn Mayer, but everyone calls me Metro. and this," he whistled and Maria fell from the trees, landing back on his shoulder, "Is Maria Mayer."
"pleasure to meet you, Speedy. If I'm not mistaken, you're a cheetah, right?"
Why yes I am, and it's a pleasure meeting you two. Speedy said well sending the text with their names to Snowy. So where did you two live before this?

"What the-........"

Ryan quickly turns around to see to see the snow leopard, and is completely shocked. He had never seen a cat like this before.
But just as Ryan turns around he is stunned for second by a flash. Ryan rubs his eyes as they return to normal.

"What was that?!?"
Oh, sorry about that. My sis and I had a bet to see who found the first new pet. I had to send her a picture of the first pet i met. Anyways what was your name?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Why yes I am, and it's a pleasure meeting you two. Speedy said well sending the text with their names to Snowy. So where did you two live before this?
"Well, Our dad used to be a pretty successful director, So we lived out in Hollywood."
"He decided to move as soon as he heard of the only place Met here could roam without being released into the wild."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"There are oth-"

Ryan stops mid sentence as his eye's had fully adjusted and he was trying to figure out why there's was a large cat in front of him, he took a split second to try to figure it out.
To himself * Ok he has a collar, so he is a pet, his color pattern suggests arctic enviroment. Spots? No rosetts, so he is a leopard...snow leopard? Ok so for some reason there is a snow leopard in a small town out nowhere near any snow area's, little wierd.

"Uhh...... You're a snow leopard aren't you? I thought dog's and domestic cats lived here?"

Ryan moves his case behind him so it fit more comfortably.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joseph and Kallie had just finished unpacking their things.
They listened patiently as their owner gave them the same safety lecture they got every time they left the house, fially getting the O.K. to explore Kallie exploded out of the front door and stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Joseph to make his way outside

Hurry up slowpoke!

What's your rush? The other pets aren't going anywhere.

Kallie sighed and grabbed Joseph's arm, pulling him along until he gave up and matched her pace.

You gotta stop being so anti-social Joe.

All right, all right, I'll play nice.

Kallie look at her "brother" and rolled her eyes, Oh don't act like you're not excited

Their house was in the south west area of town but it was only about 100 yards from where the forest started to blur into desert. They could see some kind of fox walking towards the forest.

Kallie yelled in an attempt to get it's attention. Hey! Hey Fox! Wait up!
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Eeep." Tesla said, stopping in surprise at the sudden yelling, a little more quiet than what she usually is. She started sniffing at the air, with her ears erect, to see if there were any other foxes around. :She must be talking to me: She thought, as she shuffled her journal to more empty pages so she could keep conversational notes.

((OOC: The small text says "Eeep" for those who can't read it.))
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

It's been an hour since the Johnsons arrived at their new home in their Hummer. The family didn't have much personal items, so they finished with the unpacking quickly. Their house was big with a couple of acres yard in the western part of the town, right in the middle between the jungle and the mountain part of the Acres.
"Alright you two." Alex said as he brought the two felines some water "The luggage is all set up, so you guys are free to wander the town. I'll meet the founder later... after a nice cup of black tea."
"Are you sure you won't mess up with our stuff again, Dad?" Lux asked "You tend to do that when we move."
"Oh don't you worry, I got that covered." the man grinned "I've put ID chips in the boxes."
"You did what!?" Nox exclaimed. Lux wasn't sure how to react.
Both their expressions made Alex to burst in laughter.
"Ha - ha - ha, I'm only kidding you fuzz-balls!" he stroked both their heads "I've labeled them."
Both Lux and Nox sighed, relieved.
"Alright you two, out you go!"
"Dad" Nox began "Are you sure you don't need any help?" the black panther asked.
"Nice try, Noxie boy" the man smiled "But I'm not buying it."
"Come on, Nox!" Lux called him from the door "Don't be a wuss."
"I'm not a wuss!" Nox protested.
"Yes you are, as well as you're slowpoke!"
"How did you call me?"
"You heard me, Slowpoke!"
"You won't get away with it!"
"Slowpoke!" Lux yelled once again.
Nox jumped after him. "Come over here you white furrball! You won't get away with this!"
They both ran out of the house.
Alex just smiled and pulled out his tablet and wrote ["Memo: Reward Lux for getting Nox out of the house."]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"Well, Our dad used to be a pretty successful director, So we lived out in Hollywood."
"He decided to move as soon as he heard of the only place Met here could roam without being released into the wild."
Ohh, cool. That definitely won't happen here. Were you in any movies i might recognize? Speedy asked the two.

"There are oth-"

Ryan stops mid sentence as his eye's had fully adjusted and he was trying to figure out why there's was a large cat in front of him, he took a split second to try to figure it out.
To himself * Ok he has a collar, so he is a pet, his color pattern suggests arctic enviroment. Spots? No rosetts, so he is a leopard...snow leopard? Ok so for some reason there is a snow leopard in a small town out nowhere near any snow area's, little wierd.

"Uhh...... You're a snow leopard aren't you? I thought dog's and domestic cats lived here?"
Yeah i'm a snow leopard why? Are you surprised I'm living here? This is a neighborhood for Exotic animals for pete's sake. Snowy saw the confusion in his eyes and continued. My dad built this town from his wealth for the happiness of others like him. For people with beloved pets that aren't excepted anywhere else. Isn't that why your here?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Ohh, cool. That definitely won't happen here. Were you in any movies i might recognize? Speedy asked the two.
"Actually, I was in one movie. It was called "P.T." It was all about P.T. Barnum. I was a circus lion. Maria has played a few organ grinder monkeys."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh well uhh I didn't know this was for exotic animals, I guess that saves me the trouble of having to point out the obvious"

The Ryan just realized he said his owner.

"So you're like the owner here?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"Actually, I was in one movie. It was called "P.T." It was all about P.T. Barnum. I was a circus lion. Maria has played a few organ grinder monkeys."
That sounds cool, but what is an organ grinder? Also i've never heard of P.T. Barn... At this time Speedy's phone went off, she took it out of her collar and opened it. Up popped a picture of a Fox, with a message underneath reading "ha ha I beat you!" Dang it, I lost.

"Oh well uhh I didn't know this was for exotic animals, I guess that saves me the trouble of having to point out the obvious"
The Ryan just realized he said his owner.
"So you're like the owner here?"
Didn't your parents tell you where you were moving to and Well not technically but my dad is... Snowy's phone went off as well, showing a text with the names of some new pets, "Metro, and Maria Mayer." Hey do you mind if we go meet up with my sister? I need to confirm something with her.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh, well I dunno mabey my owner forgot to tell me that exotic species lived here, I just thought the name was to pull people here."

To himself *Alright well so far so good, now don't be rude*
Ryan extends his paw to Snowy

"Stvie, name is Ryan. And sure i'd love to meet the other's. "
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:"Eeep." Tesla said, stopping in surprise at the sudden yelling, a little more quiet than what she usually is. She started sniffing at the air, with her ears erect, to see if there were any other foxes around. :She must be talking to me: She thought, as she shuffled her journal to more empty pages so she could keep conversational notes.

((OOC: The small text says "Eeep" for those who can't read it.))
Kallie caught up to the fox, she tried not to talk too fast in her excitement but she was still talking a little faster than normal. How's it going? I'm Kallie, and this is Joe.

Hey, nice to meet ya.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"Oh, well I dunno mabey my owner forgot to tell me that exotic species lived here, I just thought the name was to pull people here."
To himself *Alright well so far so good, now don't be rude*
Ryan extends his paw to Snowy
"Stvie, name is Ryan. And sure i'd love to meet the other's. "
Great, just a moment. It took about 30 seconds for Snowy to get Speedy's location via text. Alright let's go. I hope you can keep up.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan pulls his paw back, little embarrassed.

to himself *Guess people dont handshake round here*

Ryan smiles a little at the challenge

"Lead the way, and dont worry i'll be right behind you."

Ryan adjusts his case so it won't be flopping around when he's trying to keep up with Snowy
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright then lets go! Snowy yelled as he jumped into the nearest tree. Then he started to jumped from tree to tree heading towards Speedy.

(OOC: Snow Leopards can jump nearly 30 feet forward and like 10 feet up.)
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:Kallie caught up to the fox, she tried not to talk too fast in her excitement but she was still talking a little faster than normal. How's it going? I'm Kallie, and this is Joe.

Hey, nice to meet ya.
"N-nice to meet you too." Tesla said as she wrote the names of the pets at the top of the pages that her journal was opened to. :Best not to ask anything, just let them think I can see like them for now, assuming they have good eyesight.: She thought as she looked back up at the pets, hoping Kallie wouldn't yell anything else this close to her.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan gets a suprised look for second, then grins at the stake of the challenge.
Himself *Tree race? Ah no dice, better keep up on the ground, watch the tree's make sure you dont lose him.*

After Snowy leapt up into the tree's Ryan starts in a full sprint trying to keep up with Snowy. Ryan starts to weave back and forth dodging tree's, sticks and logs, then out of nowhere Ryan spots a large fallen tree and almost trips over but fortunatly is able to what looked like a mix between a vault and being tripped but instead of faceplanting he landed somewhat on his feet an continued with Snowy.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Seth wrote:Kallie caught up to the fox, she tried not to talk too fast in her excitement but she was still talking a little faster than normal. How's it going? I'm Kallie, and this is Joe.

Hey, nice to meet ya.
"N-nice to meet you too." Tesla said as she wrote the names of the pets at the top of the pages that her journal was opened to. :Best not to ask anything, just let them think I can see like them for now, assuming they have good eyesight.: She thought as she looked back up at the pets, hoping Kallie wouldn't yell anything else this close to her.
Joseph hesitated for a second waiting for the fox's name, after a few seconds it became apparent she wasn't,So, what's your name?

Kallie flinched a little at his directness but decided calling him out would only make the fox feel more awkward.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"My na- oh, my name." The fox said awkwardly, clearly not familiar with talking to people. "Uh, Tesla." She said, putting her ears down, which made her head look considerably smaller than before.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Kallie tried to give a reassuring smile, Nice to meet you tesla, do you mind if we walk with you?

We'd be glad to have you Tesla.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I-I-I won't s-stop you." Tesla said, her ears going up half-way. "But please keep in mind that, like Joe said, us other pets really aren't going anywhere any time soon, since we're most likely going to be getting a grip on our surroundings before anything else." She added as she put a tropical scented bookmark in the journal were it was opened too.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Kallie couldn't tell if Tesla was scared or just didn't care for her and Joseph, but she seemed to be ok with the idea of letting her and Joseph tag along, Were you headed anywhere in particular?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"N-not really." Tesla said as she flipped the flipped through her journal to the pages that she was drawing the crude attempt of a map on.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Joseph continued in the direction Tesla had been walking, Might as well just keep walking then

Kallie waited to see if Tesla was going to follow
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:That sounds cool, but what is an organ grinder? Also i've never heard of P.T. Barn... At this time Speedy's phone went off, she took it out of her collar and opened it. Up popped a picture of a Fox, with a message underneath reading "ha ha I beat you!" Dang it, I lost.
"An organ grinder was..." Maria began before hearing the phone and stopping.
"What was that about?" Metro asked when Speedy was done looking at her phone.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Wait, wha- o-oh, n-nevermind." Tesla said as her mind scattered a bit trying to keep up with how they went about things. It was unlike most of her conversations, since most of them weren't moving, and none of them lacked the question about how she heard something said from more than fifteen feet away from her.

Despite this, she just kept flipping through her journal looking for her drawn map as she started following Joe quietly.
Love me right now! Done.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"An organ grinder was..." Maria began before hearing the phone and stopping.
"What was that about?" Metro asked when Speedy was done looking at her phone.
Oh, my brother and I had a bet, and I think i just lost. But he's on his way so I'll figure it out once he gets here. Speedy explained.
Ryan gets a surprised look for second, then grins at the stake of the challenge.
Himself *Tree race? Ah no dice, better keep up on the ground, watch the tree's make sure you don't lose him.*
After Snowy leapt up into the tree's Ryan starts in a full sprint trying to keep up with Snowy. Ryan starts to weave back and forth dodging tree's, sticks and logs, then out of nowhere Ryan spots a large fallen tree and almost trips over but fortunately is able to what looked like a mix between a vault and being tripped but instead of faceplanting he landed somewhat on his feet an continued with Snowy.
He's actually keeping up pretty well, oh and nice job clearing that tree. But let's see if he can still keep pace once i jump out of the tree. At this point Snowy leaped out of the tree and hit the ground sprinting on all fours. Glancing back he saw Ryan try to go faster. Looking back forward he saw Speedy with a lion ahead.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan saw Snowy jump out of the tree, still in front of him but now that he was on all fours Ryan was going to have to push even harder

"Vynoslivost, vynoslivost, vynolivost, bystryee!"

Ryan kept saying this over and over to try to keep himself going and it somewhat worked as he dug deep and pulled out every bit of strength he could to push ahead of Snowy and after pushing to his limit he caught up somewhat next to Snowy but he knew if he didnt keep it up the leopard would surely surpass him, and to add to that Ryan was so caught up he didn't realize they were headed straight towards the small group of pets.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:"Wait, wha- o-oh, n-nevermind." Tesla said as her mind scattered a bit trying to keep up with how they went about things. It was unlike most of her conversations, since most of them weren't moving, and none of them lacked the question about how she heard something said from more than fifteen feet away from her.

Despite this, she just kept flipping through her journal looking for her drawn map as she started following Joe quietly.
Kallie walked next to Tesla, looking over her shoulder and trying to discern what she was writing in her notebook, she followed for a few seconds before her curiosity got the best of her, she tapped Tesla on the shoulder, Is that a map you're working on?

Joe turned around and looked briefly at the note book, it looked like a map to him but he was much more interested in the scenery of his new home, without breaking stride he turned back around and kept walking.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:They both ran out of the house.
Alex just smiled and pulled out his tablet and wrote ["Memo: Reward Lux for getting Nox out of the house."]
Lux ran to the south, laughing and annoying his sibling. They went right into the jungle area. After a few hundred meters within, Nox finally managed to pounce the white feline and after a short fight, he sat on his back, blocking every attempt of his character to stand up.
"Let me go!" Lux demanded.
"Nope." Nox replied.
"Please let me go..." Lux tired once more.
"Now that you say 'please' ..." Nox began, grinning "I'll.... still say 'No'."
"Oh come on! Get off me!" Lux protested "You're not only a slowpoke but also fat! You weight a ton!"
"No I don't!" Nox narrowed "I'm just bigger and heavier than you."
"And fatter!" Lux continued to play with his brother's nerves.
"That's it. Eat some dirt, cause I don't have any soap." he pushed lightly Lux's head to the ground, causing the white feline to literally eat some dirt. "Also, as far as I recall, you're the one stuffing himself with junk food."
"Mah foh fu mah phaf fon mephafofifm." Lux grumbled, his face still stuck in the dirt.
"What was that?" Nox released his hold on Lux's head.
The white feline lifted his head and spat some dirt "You know full well I have a fast metabolism!" Lux almost hissed "Now get off of me!"
Nox raised an eyebrow "I think I'll stay up here for a little while."
"Oh, come on..."
And so they continued to argue about that.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan saw Snowy jump out of the tree, still in front of him but now that he was on all fours Ryan was going to have to push even harder

"Vynoslivost, vynoslivost, vynolivost, bystryee!"

Ryan kept saying this over and over to try to keep himself going and it somewhat worked as he dug deep and pulled out every bit of strength he could to push ahead of Snowy and after pushing to his limit he caught up somewhat next to Snowy but he knew if he didnt keep it up the leopard would surely surpass him, and to add to that Ryan was so caught up he didn't realize they were headed straight towards the small group of pets.
Your keeping up well, but we gotta stop by that group so, start slowing down. Snowy said to Ryan noticing he had his eyes closed while sprinting.

Hey sis, we're here! He called out to Speedy while slowing down.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:Kallie walked next to Tesla, looking over her shoulder and trying to discern what she was writing in her notebook, she followed for a few seconds before her curiosity got the best of her, she tapped Tesla on the shoulder, Is that a map you're working on?

Joe turned around and looked briefly at the note book, it looked like a map to him but he was much more interested in the scenery of his new home, without breaking stride he turned back around and kept walking.
"Wha- OH!" Tesla exclaimed, closing her journal once she realized that Kallie was talking about her partially drawn map. "Please don't read over my shoulder, I do put personal notes in my journal." She said as she continued to follow Joe.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan saw as they were starting to get closer to the open area with the other pets and he also noticed as the landscape started to turn from a dense forest to an even denser jungle, pines and oaks turned to vines and tropical tree's with large roots, and as Snowy had said they needed to slow down Ryan turned his head to nod but as he did he didn't see a low hanging branch in the tree line and with his speed he was still enforcing he wouldn't have had time to duck even if he had seen it, either way he completely smacked into the unfortunate limb, hitting him in the upper chest and because of those dang laws of motion his top half slowed quite a bit, hi lower body didn't and as he went back from the impact his lower body pulled him forward and upward causing Ryan to do a full backflip, his arms and legs flailing to try to hopelessly reach for the ground, all this ending with a loud thud as Ryan landed on the slightest bit of luck he still had, he came back to earth on his right side on soft grass and jungle debris, softening the blow but still not the most comfortable thing to happen that day. Ryan rolled onto his belly groaning from the sudden stop and slowly getting to where he could get up.

"Ouch"