Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by The Moon Howler »

"The show will begin in two hours from now" Johnny said as he pulled out his cellphone
Jack continued "And we have to leave in less than an hour, so we can prepare."
Johnny nodded and grinned "We can even get you behind the stage."
"But before that Dad must to give Max one of those "Mouse boxes" for Nate, mind that!" Jack warned and turned to Max and his mouse sibling to explain "A "Mouse Box" is a special box which can hold up to two mice or a squirrel. It's meaning is their security and comfort. It's a doll-house, if you want. It has a big opening from one side so that you can see the show."
"Also it's wore on the neck, so it's designed to be very light, but very fall- and hit-proof." Johnny finished
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"... Alright... I'm stilll building this today, it'll just be later tonight" Max said, he was stubborn and anyone that didn't know probably would soon. He picked up the pace heading for the mall.
Rook

Post by Rook »

The Moon Howler wrote:"The show will begin in two hours from now" Johnny said as he pulled out his cellphone
Jack continued "And we have to leave in less than an hour, so we can prepare."
Johnny nodded and grinned "We can even get you behind the stage."
"But before that Dad must to give Max one of those "Mouse boxes" for Nate, mind that!" Jack warned and turned to Max and his mouse sibling to explain "A "Mouse Box" is a special box which can hold up to two mice or a squirrel. It's meaning is their security and comfort. It's a doll-house, if you want. It has a big opening from one side so that you can see the show."
"Also it's wore on the neck, so it's designed to be very light, but very fall- and hit-proof." Johnny finished
Rook looked excitedly at Sergei.
"Ooh a show! Sergei, can we go?" Rook asked, rubbing the side of his head.
Sergei quietly nodded. "Maybe. First, let's just enjoy our stay at the mall 'kay?"
Rook nodded. "But, at least find out who can go to the show for me?"
"Okay Rook okay."
Sergei speedily approached Jack and Johnny.
"Excuse me? We overheard there would be a show? Are you two putting it on?"
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
The Moon Howler

Jack and Johnny turned to the small dog
"We will be participating in the show." Jack answered
"But we are not sure if there will be anymore free tickets left." Johnny finished
Jack glanced at his brother "Maybe we could ask Dad to get more?"
"It's your turn to ask, brother." was the answer
"Fine, fine, you scaredy cat!" Jack commented and pulled out his cellphone, calling his Dad.

~~~~
*Ring-Ring!*
["Something wrong, Jack?"]
"No, Dad, just going to ask you how many free tickets do you still have."
["I have two and two more from Tigris. Their fans won't be able to come. Why do you ask?"]
"Well..."
["Jack Seagle, how many pets have you and your twin invited?"]
"2 cats, 2 dogs and a mouse."
["No more, please!"]
"Okay, okay! Yeesh!"
["Okay, see ya guys in 45 minutes at the bar."]
"Ya know where the Mall is?"
["Fine, see ya guys in an hour, then."]
"Cya, Dad!"
~~~~~~

Jack turned to Sergei
"Okay, we have tickets if you want them."
"Just keep the big guy from the stage, okay?" Johnny added
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku shrugged, "Eh, they're kinda weird... Just a bunch of old rocks and stuff if you ask me... Never found anything too interesting there, but whaddo I know, I'm just a four year old scavenger..." He glanced outside, "So... We've been here for a while, you wanna go look around s'more?"
"yes, I would like to see more of my new surroundings."
"Right then." Taku nodded and got up, crawling back out of the tree and scurrying down its trunk.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Samuel followed down the tree to wherever Taku was taking him next.
Taku walked with Samuel for a while, leading him to a nearby pond, which looked like it had grown some algae during the hotter months of the summer, but was now mostly clear in the early autumn coolness. In its center was an old looking log, which seemed to be rooted to the muddy bed of the small pond, and on the edge, a stream flowed into the pond, supplying it with new water as is sifted out into the groundwater supply. "Here's a nice spot! This is where my dad taught me how to swim. There's a bigger one a little ways further, but this one's close, and the stream's usually pretty clean... Well, unless someone dies in it, but that's kinda rude..." he shrugged. He glanced back at his new fox friend, "So... Feel like a swim?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku walked with Samuel for a while, leading him to a nearby pond, which looked like it had grown some algae during the hotter months of the summer, but was now mostly clear in the early autumn coolness. In its center was an old looking log, which seemed to be rooted to the muddy bed of the small pond, and on the edge, a stream flowed into the pond, supplying it with new water as is sifted out into the groundwater supply. "Here's a nice spot! This is where my dad taught me how to swim. There's a bigger one a little ways further, but this one's close, and the stream's usually pretty clean... Well, unless someone dies in it, but that's kinda rude..." he shrugged. He glanced back at his new fox friend, "So... Feel like a swim?"
"I Suppose dying in the stream would be quite rude. I'll try not to do so. A swim sounds like an interesting way to pass a bit of time, though."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

After a few more minutes, the group reached the mall. Max wasted no time in rushing in and finding out where the toy and model stores were. Poor Nate was once more terrified as the cat ran and he sort of... dangled from the creature, flopping in the air while he held on for dear life.

(Derp, writer's block...)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku walked with Samuel for a while, leading him to a nearby pond, which looked like it had grown some algae during the hotter months of the summer, but was now mostly clear in the early autumn coolness. In its center was an old looking log, which seemed to be rooted to the muddy bed of the small pond, and on the edge, a stream flowed into the pond, supplying it with new water as is sifted out into the groundwater supply. "Here's a nice spot! This is where my dad taught me how to swim. There's a bigger one a little ways further, but this one's close, and the stream's usually pretty clean... Well, unless someone dies in it, but that's kinda rude..." he shrugged. He glanced back at his new fox friend, "So... Feel like a swim?"
"I Suppose dying in the stream would be quite rude. I'll try not to do so. A swim sounds like an interesting way to pass a bit of time, though."
"Yep!" Taku smiled and nodded, "It's a great place to cool down in the summer, or just sort of relax, and it's right in the corner where my area overlaps my dad's." He dropped to all fours and jogged to the pond, diving in. He resurfaced, looking back at Samuel, "C'mon! Let's take a break for a while!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Yep!" Taku smiled and nodded, "It's a great place to cool down in the summer, or just sort of relax, and it's right in the corner where my area overlaps my dad's." He dropped to all fours and jogged to the pond, diving in. He resurfaced, looking back at Samuel, "C'mon! Let's take a break for a while!"
Samuel walked at a brisk pace to the pond and lowered himself into the water. "It has been quite some time since I have been for a swim."
While in the water, he began to take stock of what had happened recent;y.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Yep!" Taku smiled and nodded, "It's a great place to cool down in the summer, or just sort of relax, and it's right in the corner where my area overlaps my dad's." He dropped to all fours and jogged to the pond, diving in. He resurfaced, looking back at Samuel, "C'mon! Let's take a break for a while!"
Samuel walked at a brisk pace to the pond and lowered himself into the water. "It has been quite some time since I have been for a swim."
While in the water, he began to take stock of what had happened recently.
Taku started sort of floating around in the water, watching the overly-reserved way that Samuel lowered himself into the water. He sort of pushed himself about so that he was floating in different directions while he thought about Samuel. This guy acts really reserved, kinda cultured and all that... actually, kinda like he's not entirely used to living in the wild... he kept thinking, You know, Dad said something about certain animals being "domestic-ated" and then let back out for some reason... Maybe this guy's like that? Maybe the humans brought him here after that or something... He decided to keep his mouth shut about it for now, and to bring it up later. For now, he just floated...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel's eyes flashed green again for a second. He thinks I am too reserved to be a feral? but I stayed with that woman for no more than a month... wait, how do I know what he is thinking? He did not say anything. his mind became a bit clouded again with these new thoughts. were demons telling him the thoughts of others? he tried to relax a bit more in the water, swimming around a bit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

For a second, Taku felt as if something odd was happening to his train of thought, but was distracted by the feeling of his tail prickling a bit in the water. He twisted a bit to glance at it and brush it off: he must've been bitten by something, or maybe it was just some dirt in the water... He shrugged it off, moving to paddle gently over to the old log floating in the center of the pond. He climbed up on it, flopping down with his legs and tail dangling into the water.
He gave a long, lazy sigh...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel swam to the same log. "Be you tired of the water already?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"'Be me'?" Taku blinked at Samuel, "I... I 'be' relaxed, I guess... I mean, we're just kinda lounging here...."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"very well." Samuel went back to swimming. slightly more relaxed than before, but still trying to make sense of everything.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:After a few more minutes, the group reached the mall. Max wasted no time in rushing in and finding out where the toy and model stores were. Poor Nate was once more terrified as the cat ran and he sort of... dangled from the creature, flopping in the air while he held on for dear life.

(Derp, writer's block...)
The twins just followed Max through the Mall. They weren't used to such places, so they just hanged with the enthusiastic cat and his mouse brother.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Rook

Post by Rook »

The Moon Howler wrote:Jack and Johnny turned to the small dog
"We will be participating in the show." Jack answered
"But we are not sure if there will be anymore free tickets left." Johnny finished
Jack glanced at his brother "Maybe we could ask Dad to get more?"
"It's your turn to ask, brother." was the answer
"Fine, fine, you scaredy cat!" Jack commented and pulled out his cellphone, calling his Dad.

~~~~
*Ring-Ring!*
["Something wrong, Jack?"]
"No, Dad, just going to ask you how many free tickets do you still have."
["I have two and two more from Tigris. Their fans won't be able to come. Why do you ask?"]
"Well..."
["Jack Seagle, how many pets have you and your twin invited?"]
"2 cats, 2 dogs and a mouse."
["No more, please!"]
"Okay, okay! Yeesh!"
["Okay, see ya guys in 45 minutes at the bar."]
"Ya know where the Mall is?"
["Fine, see ya guys in an hour, then."]
"Cya, Dad!"
~~~~~~

Jack turned to Sergei
"Okay, we have tickets if you want them."
"Just keep the big guy from the stage, okay?" Johnny added
Sergei nodded. "Thank you very much. This will get definitely help Rook settle down and get comfortable in this new neighborhood."
Rook quickly jogged over to his brother, and smiled down at the two cats.
"Hey, do you guys know of any good burrito joints?" He asked, excitement in his voice.

[OOC: Sorry about the delay guys. Had lots of stuph going down, and got a little confused too... heh.]

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

It didn't take long for Max to reach the model train store. As soon as he slowed down, Nate climbed into the cat's head fur and anchored himself down. He was terrified of falling off. Which worked for the cat's favor and desire to keep this a secret.

He went through the store grabbing up various models and toys and things which would be fun to put together and play with. Eventually he had some that would be far smaller than the mouse and some which were a good chunk of his size so that he could ride around on them. These would all be great fun!
The Moon Howler

"Whoa, you do realize you won't be allowed to enter the place with all those?" Jack asked
"You have to leave those at the car once we arrive." Johny finished

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yes, however, I DO have the better part of an hour left," Max said, "I'll leave these home and then run to wherever the show is. I should have plenty of time." He looked back into the store and disappeared again to load up on more things. In the end he was more bags than cat. "Okay, that should be enough. Where is this thing at?"

Poor Nate. The little mouse was stuck somewhere under all the bags. He hadn't a single way out.
The Moon Howler

"Let us aid you with those bags." Johnny offered
"We'll help ya out with those, but we need to take the canines as well." Jack continued "Just tell us your address so my brother can message our Dad."
"We can help ya out with building the stuff, yes?" Johnny asked again, receiving a look from his brother.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yes," Max said, somewhere from within his fort of bags. His face may have been visible through a narrow slit. Maybe. "Tonight after your show?... And... I'm not sure of the address its down the road a bit from that ice cream place." He stood there, waiting for the bags to be taken away. The weight didn't bother him, but it was cumbersome.
The Moon Howler

"We'll see the address on the way." Jack said, starting to take bags from Max and give them to his blue eyed brother. Soon enough both Nebelungs took a big amount of the bags from Max
"Just lead the way!" Johnny said

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The black cat still had the greatest load, but he was okay. He could carry a lot. Mice had to carry a lot. He was just a bit bigger now, so he could carry bigger things. "Thanks," he said, and then set off practically at a run for his house. "So, I guess the sooner we get there, the sooner we can drop all of this off."

This time, Nate was ready for the running. He had gotten on Nate's head and was thoroughly burrowed in front of his ears. He wasn't moving any time soon. Not without being picked up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Awesome! It's moving again, so I can get back to Taku. Would you guys mind waiting for Rook now? Now that he's back I don't want him left behind... ))
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"'Be me'?" Taku blinked at Samuel, "I... I 'be' relaxed, I guess... I mean, we're just kinda lounging here...."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"very well." Samuel went back to swimming. slightly more relaxed than before, but still trying to make sense of everything.
After a few minutes of more lounging, Taku sat up, "Hmm..." he glanced over at Samuel, "Hey Sam-yule, I been thinkin': maybe my dad knows somethin' about you showin' up here. He usually knows about stuff they're doin'..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel thought for a second. "From what you have told me, he does seem he would be a more knowledgeable authority on this matter."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Rook

Post by Rook »

Rook looked excitedly around for a burrito joint, while Sergei silently stood behind the rest of them. These toys looked like a good amount of fun. Maybe they would give him the time he needed. Slowly, he removed his old wallet, and stared at the picture contained within it. Why was her name on the tip of his tongue? It was just within his reach, and yet it was slowly fading away. Every time he felt he had gotten close enough to grasp the answer, it suddenly shot back even further away. Why was that?
Suddenly, the black cat Max sped past him.
"Wha... leaving already?" Sergei whispered.
"Aw man, Sergei, do we really have to leave yet?" Rook asked from behind Sergei.
"I don't know," Sergei replied. "Maybe they've forgotten we're here."
"Well, we have been awful quiet..." Rook said.
"You still want to go to the show?" Sergei asked, quickly shoving the wallet back under his collar.
"You bet!" Rook excitedly cried, wagging his tail.
Sergei smiled, and the two began to follow after the cat.

Deep down in Rook's mind, a quiet voice un-noticably whispers... Rook

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

It didn't take long for Max to reach his house. He was a good runner. When he got there, there wasn't a sign of his dad but that wasn't an issue, he already had a key. Soon the door was wide open and he lead everyone in to leave things on the floor of his room... He had yet to really see the house, but his dad had shown them overly-detailed maps of the house from architectural things and... everything had been planned out.

"So, just put it down anywhere and thanks for the help," Max said after all as everything is put down.

Breathing hard, Nate said, "finally! I thought you'd never stop!" He was still catching his breath.
Rook

Post by Rook »

Both Rook and Sergei watched as the other pets began putting down bags of what appeared to be train set models on the floor of the small suburban home.
"Oh gosh, we're sorry. We didn't know you needed help with those," Sergei said embarrassed.
"Yeah, we could've helped you guys out!" Rook said in a childish demeanor.
"Is there any other bags we could help you get?" Sergei asked, hoping to redeem himself. He didn't want to seem rude.

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Nah, its alright, we've got everything," Max said, looking at his piles of things. He wasn't sure what he'd need next. Possibly wood to attatch the individual rails to. He'd always wanted to try it... But that would be for another time. "Now just to go to the show and set these up later."

OOC: Actually, their house is pretty big. Their dad works as an engineer for a fairly large TV Studio and he makes lots of $$... That and he's overly-good at penny pinching...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Samuel thought for a second. "From what you have told me, he does seem he would be a more knowledgeable authority on this matter."
Taku nodded, "Ya, he lives in a tree just northeast of here. An' like Ah said, he's in with the park-ranger so he's knowledgeable about this stuff..."

(( In case you haven't noticed, I am playing around with Taku's accent, as he's theoretically a hillbilly. ))
Rook

Post by Rook »

"Oh boy the show! I can't wait! Let's get right up close to the stage!" Rook said excitedly.
"No Rook, we have to stand back a bit. It was a personal request made by the musicians themselves," Sergei explained.
"Awww man..." Rook said, disappointment fresh in his voice.
"I'm sorry buddy, but that's the way's its got to be..." Sergei replied sympathetically. Quietly, Sergei eyed the inside of the house. It was massive! Very large compared to their own home. The husky guessed Max's owner's job was a nice one.

"Do you know where the show's going on?" Sergei asked the black cat.
Sergei's wolf brother was about to follow up with a question about what kind of food might be there, when he heard a small voice whisper his name;
Rook...

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Not a clue," Max answered, "I was gonna follow them." He pointed to the twins, "I'm hoping they know."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku nodded, "Ya, he lives in a tree just northeast of here. An' like Ah said, he's in with the park-ranger so he's knowledgeable about this stuff..."
"Well, then. Let us not waste time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Huh?" Taku blinked at him, having not made the same connection in his mind, "Waste what time?"
The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:"Not a clue," Max answered, "I was gonna follow them." He pointed to the twins, "I'm hoping they know."
"We were told that it'll be in some kind of theater." Jack answered
"Probably downtown." Johnny finished.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Huh?" Taku blinked at him, having not made the same connection in his mind, "Waste what time?"
"It means, take me to see your father, if you please." He gestured for Taku to lead the way.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oooohhhhh...." Taku nodded, "Yeah. That makes sense."
He blinked.

They didn't waste any time getting to the shore, where they shook themselves off. "Ok, it's not a long walk from here, just gotta hope he's home and not off somewhere with the humans or somethin'..." he started off towards his father's tree, "See, he goes into the human development sometimes, and you and Ah really shouldn't be goin' in there..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel followed. "Well, I hope he is home as well. My last experience with humans was less than pleasant.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku nodded, "You got no idea, last I went in there one-a their cats smacked me in the face with somethin', broke my nose and Ah had to walk around with my muzzle tied shut for a week!" he cringed at the thought and rubbed the scarring on his nose...

Somewhere nearby, someone let out a snicker, "Oh yeah, I remember reading that one: Frank and his Fryin' Pan!"

Taku blinked, "What...?" he looked around, "Hey, who said that? Hello?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.