PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Bad news for Nate: I'm pulling Peter-Rabbit out of this group. It's 4 players big without me, and Peter-Rabbit isn't a very easy character to just play on and on with...
Let's just say he had to go home to walk Timothy home from the bus stop.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Alright, just leave him on the counter by Max I guess..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I meant before the scene started, which means he's not with them anymore.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rook

Post by Rook »

(Hey, my rp characters were directed towards this neighborhood. So, I'll see how this goes)

Name: Sergei Tsar (real name: David Bishop)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: (??? Ugh, I have NO idea how that works...)

Gang: (??? Have no idea what this is either)

-Appearance-
Sergei has the physicality's of a regular husky. Sergei's left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. He generally has a sad look about him. He wears a simple, brown leather collar; with a pair of small platinum colored dog-tags. Will sometimes wear glasses and, on occasion, blue jeans.

-Personality-
Often very quiet and collective. On the outside; Sergei appears bitter and sometimes extremely paranoid. On the inside: Hopeful that someday he'll regain control of his own life. Willing to help others and just wants everyone to be friends.

-Backstory-
Sergei (or rather David) was once a regular sixteen year old teenager...
until the fateful incident.
On a whim that his pet might be in danger, David ventured deep into the underground facilities of the Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical HQ in Victoria, California in search of his pet. There he discovered ex-soviet russian scientists experimenting with a device which could transform any animal into any breed desired. The Russians had hoped that they could militarize the weapon; transforming ordinary house pets into those of a more feral and violent nature. David feared that his husky, Rook, would be permanently disfigured or changed by the device, and attempted to stop them from experimenting on both his pet and the pets of others. Caught by some of the facility's guards, David was brought before the leaders of the facility. The project leader (to be revealed possibly later) , was joyed at the opportunity to have a human test subject for their machine.
The experiment was successful.
David had become the first human of many to be transformed by this russian device.
Renamed "Sergei One," David was originally supposed to be... "put down." However, feeling both shame and pity for the boy, one of the scientists (Nicholas Tsar) stopped his untimely death, by offering to make "observations of the boy in a neighborhood environment." Reluctant to grant his request, the project leader finally agreed. Both David (Sergei) and his pet Rook (now a wolf) were both left in the custody of Nicholas, who assured his fellow researchers that he would terminate both Rook and Sergei when they were "no longer useful."
Since then, the three of them have been looking for a neighborhood to stay at; Sergei and Rook fearful of their new owner, and Nicholas trying to think of a way to turn the two of his companions back to normal.

-Other Notes-
Sergei's father is Nicholas Tsar, owner of the "Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical" Despite how his owner speaks (which is with a thick Russian accent), Sergei does not share this with his owner. Often receives educational lessons on misc. things (i.e. Mathematics, History, Writing, and Hand-to-Hand combat). Will sometimes pull out a dust grey wallet and study the picture inside (does not let anyone for any reason see this photo when he is in possession of it). Both the jeans and the wallet were his before the "incident."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 7
PER- 4
END- 7
CHA- 4
INT- 8
AGI- 7
LUC- 5

Text Color

Name: Rook Tsar

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: (???)

Gang: (???)

-Appearance-
Rook has dark brown fur with a large black spot covering his right eye. Striking green eyes, which glow at night. Has a dark and uncomfortable stare. Wears a thick corduroy red collar with a black stripe running around the collar. He has a worn Rook piece hanging from a dirty ring.

-Personality-
Dark and ignorant, but likes to get friendly with the ladies. Deep down, his old husky self futility attempts to return him to the way he was before. He is constantly at war with himself... often speaking and sometimes arguing with himself aloud.
He has a weakness to burritos. It's an addiction when it comes down to burrito consumption.

-Backstory-
"It was supposed to be an ordinary check up. But, many of the pets of Victoria Ln. had warned him otherwise.
Rook was going to wish that he had paid heed to their warnings.
Locked away, Rook witnessed as the Russians experimented on dogs, cats, birds, and mice of all kinds. And, often times, many of the subjects failed...
horribly.
Rook didn't want this. He just wanted to stop getting sick. So did his owner David.
David.
He had tried to save him, but it didn't seem like either one of them was going to get out of this alive...
or at least the same as they had walking in."

-Other Notes-
Rook speaks with a very thick Russian accent. Very accomplished Martial Artist. Loves to impress the ladies. Rook is not a "Major Player," but likes to follow Sergei around. So encountering him is likely.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 9
PER- 3
END- 9
CHA- 7
INT- 3
AGI- 7
LUC- 4

Text color
Rook's Alternate Personality Text Color
Last edited by Rook on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rook, I already saw and approved of those characters, though as someone pointed out you might want to elaborate a few things, like anything specific about the changes. (and wouldn't he want to wear pants like Venison in RV?) Also, California is far from Brookshire: we're in the midwest, you might want to note.

If no one objects, you can go ahead and make an intro post after next Monday...

...What's with all these species-transformed pets anyway?

- POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW -
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What does "endangered" mean? and what are these old homes of which you speak?"
"Oh, that's just what we call this place out in the woods where some really fancy people used to live, you know, some big stone things that squirrels and raccoons and badgers built together or something, like where the humans live, it was a long time ago, so I don't really know too much about it..." he shrugged, not knowing anyone who'd been alive back when the ruins were built, "I dunno what 'endangered' is, it's some human word for something... I think it means there's like, not enough of you or something, so they want you to breed more and die less... I dunno... My dad was trying to explain it to me and he was using some word like 'extant' or something, but I really didn't get it..."
Wow. I should point out that this sub-plot has existed since the RP began over a year ago and we're JUST NOW hitting it.
What did you guys THINK all those weird things out at the lake and beneath the mansion were?
Rook

Post by Rook »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rook, I already saw and approved of those characters, though as someone pointed out you might want to elaborate a few things, like anything specific about the changes. (and wouldn't he want to wear pants like Venison in RV?) Also, California is far from Brookshire: we're in the midwest, you might want to note.

If no one objects, you can go ahead and make an intro post after next Monday...

...What's with all these species-transformed pets anyway?
I had no idea that my characters had been approved until now, but thank you!
What do you mean by "all these?"

Also, here's a better "detailed" Bio of Sergei and Rook (categories in bold have been edited or have more detail): UPDATED AS OF 1/17/12

Name: Sergei Tsar (real name: David Bishop)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: Currently Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
Sergei has the physicality's of a regular husky. He has dark brown fur, and a strange web-like white patch of fur on his left arm. Sergei's left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. He generally has a sad look about him. He wears a simple, brown leather collar*; with a pair of small, rectangular, platinum colored dog-tags. Will sometimes wear glasses and, very rarely, blue jeans (he is getting more and more comfortable not wearing clothes, but still puts on pants due to it being habitual)
*the collar has a unique cellular device built into it, which has preset voice contacts set up by Nicholas Tsar. Also, the collar has two sets of pet pharmaceutical vials (each with a light blue liquid that act as a neutralizing agent to return Rook's physiological status back to a normal, regular state).

-Personality-
Often very quiet and collective. On the outside; Sergei appears bitter and sometimes extremely paranoid. On the inside: Hopeful that someday he'll regain control of his own life. Willing to help others and just wants everyone to be friends.

-Backstory-
Sergei (or rather David) was once a regular sixteen year old teenager...
until the fateful incident.
On a whim that his pet might be in danger, David ventured deep into the underground facilities of the Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical HQ in Victoria, California in search of his pet. There he discovered ex-soviet russian scientists experimenting with a device which could transform any animal into any breed desired. The Russians had hoped that they could militarize the weapon; transforming ordinary house pets into those of a more feral and violent nature. David feared that his husky, Rook, would be permanently disfigured or changed by the device, and attempted to stop them from experimenting on both his pet and the pets of others. Caught by some of the facility's guards, David was brought before the leaders of the facility. The project leader (to be revealed possibly later) , was joyed at the opportunity to have a human test subject for their machine.
The experiment was successful.
David had become the first human of many to be transformed by this russian device.
Renamed "Sergei One," David was originally supposed to be... "put down." However, feeling both shame and pity for the boy, one of the scientists (Nicholas Tsar) stopped his untimely death, by offering to make "observations of the boy in a neighborhood environment." Reluctant to grant his request, the project leader finally agreed. Both David (Sergei) and his pet Rook (now a wolf) were both left in the custody of Nicholas, who assured his fellow researchers that he would terminate both Rook and Sergei when they were "no longer useful." Soon after, Nicholas took custody of both Rook and Sergei, and, fearful that the facility's scientists had become aware of his true intentions, fled Victoria, traveling east. Since then, the group has been through three different neighborhoods and cities.
The three of them have been looking for a "pet friendly" neighborhood to stay at; Sergei and Rook fearful of their new owner, and Nicholas trying to think of a way to turn the two of his companions back to normal.

-Strengths Vs. Weaknesses-
S - Advanced H to H combat training, Considerable vision enhancement in the dark, and incredibly protective of his friends.
W - During the day, must wear glasses to see things up close. Can be made incredibly paranoid under the right circumstances, and is vulnerable when studying the picture in his wallet.

-Other Notes-
Sergei's father is Nicholas Tsar, the former owner and CEO of the "Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical" Despite how his owner speaks (which is with a thick Russian accent), Sergei does not share this with his owner. Often receives educational lessons on misc. things (i.e. Mathematics, History, Writing, and Hand-to-Hand combat). Will sometimes pull out a dust grey wallet and study the picture inside (does not let anyone for any reason see this photo when he is in possession of it). Both the glasses and the wallet were his before the "incident."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 7
PER- 6(+)
END- 6
CHA- 4(+)
INT- 7
AGI- 7
LUC- 5

Name: Rook Tsar

Species: Wolf

Age: 12 years (3.4 human years) Split personality: Behaves like a 21 year old

Neighborhood: (Currently Brookshire Meadows)

-Appearance-
Rook has dark brown fur with a large black spot covering his right eye. Striking green eyes, which glow at night. Has a dark and uncomfortable stare. Wears a thick corduroy red collar with a black stripe running around the collar. He has a worn Rook piece hanging from a dirty ring.

-Personality-
Dark and ignorant, but likes to get friendly with the ladies. Deep down, his old husky self futility attempts to return him to the way he was before. He is constantly at war with himself... often speaking and sometimes arguing with himself aloud. When he is behaving "normally," he behaves like the young, innocent husky he is deep down.

He has a weakness to burritos. It's an addiction when it comes down to burrito consumption.

-Backstory-
"It was supposed to be an ordinary check up. But, many of the pets of Victoria Ln. had warned him otherwise.
Rook was going to wish that he had paid heed to their warnings.
Locked away, Rook witnessed as the Russians experimented on dogs, cats, birds, and mice of all kinds. And, often times, many of the subjects failed...
horribly.
Rook didn't want this. He just wanted to stop getting sick. So did his owner David.
David.
He had tried to save him, but it didn't seem like either one of them was going to get out of this alive...
or at least the same as they had walking in."

-Strengths Vs. Weaknesses-
S - Incredibly charming, and loves to flirt with girls. Athletically gifted and his physical abilities increase at night.
W - Due to his ignorant persona, acts and believes he is invincible. Also, his personality split causes him to have arguments with what appears to be with no one.

-Other Notes-
Rook speaks with a very thick Russian accent. Very accomplished Martial Artist. Loves to impress the ladies. Rook is not a "Major Player," but likes to follow Sergei around. So encountering him is likely.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 9(+)
PER- 3
END- 8(+)
CHA- 8(+)
INT- 3
AGI- 7(+)
LUC- 4
Last edited by Rook on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Ok, that's a bit better: now we know what he looks like. You might want to look at my character sheets, as it looks like you're using an older template. (gangs was phased out a good while before BsM even began because no one used it) There's new stuff like strengths and weaknesses (my answer to SPECIAL not being that good at explaining characters) and I think some sheets have a favorite-quotes section or something...

So then there's some potential plot-elements of someone being after him, like with Rocky back when Zander was here. (The petnapper arc was fun, especially Sid freeing them because he thought it was the cops) Alright then, you might want to throw me some information about that in a PM or something so I can surprise you with stuff, or you can just play that out yourself...

By the way, part of what I was referring to was that I thought that Keeshah asked something in the RV OOC, though I can't seem to figure out what it was... I think it was just more details on the effects of the transformation... It sounds like it's just that the human was turned into a dog and the dog was turned into a wolf? Nothing special beyond that?
Rook

Post by Rook »

Yep, that's right! The only sideeffect is loss of memory, which isn't permanent. I'll update the Character sheet, so look for more changes up above :)

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Err.. right. I quit. See YsF OoC for why. Hee hee.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I saw that coming. same thing I said in YsF goes for this too.

Though honestly this one's inactive enough with my character for me to consider quitting. get on the ball Raccoon.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sorry guys, there wasn't really a "ball" for me to "get on": these past few weeks have just been horrible, and I've had the tabs open and meant to post but it's really hard when you're trying to make up for alot of absences at the last possible minute. Anyway, if you guys keep posting, I should be able to respond regularly pretty soon, seeing as my classes are ending this week...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Seems to me that we've forgotten about this here RP?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Im still here. A waiting for someone to repy to my ast post.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I believe I'm waiting on our GM. at least I have other RP's to keep me occupied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:Im still here. A waiting for someone to repy to my ast post.
Too bad mt characters are 100 % unable to help in this matter.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

@Moonhowler: Your characters are walking with mine, you could ask why Max wants so many legos & stuff.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Wow. I should point out that this sub-plot has existed since the RP began over a year ago and we're JUST NOW hitting it.
What did you guys THINK all those weird things out at the lake and beneath the mansion were?
What happened to that dungeon crawling plot?
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Neko wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Wow. I should point out that this sub-plot has existed since the RP began over a year ago and we're JUST NOW hitting it.
Yeah, when will you guys do that? Ruins and Dungeons probably have lots of room for zuchinni-related mishaps.
Rook

Post by Rook »

It has come to my attention that our current roleplay has sort of...

died?

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I wouldn't say that, but I sure am thinking it loudly.
hopefully it will be revived whenever Raccoon can post.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I'm waiting on someone to post... I was with Rook and MoonHowler I believe... if one of you two post, we can get SOMETHING going..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

metaecho wrote:
Neko wrote:
Yeah, when will you guys do that? Ruins and Dungeons probably have lots of room for zuchinni-related mishaps.
Well, see, after Neko left, everyone else kinda-
WAIT A SECOND THAT'S NEKO.
NEKO, what are YOU doing here?!?! YOU LEFT US ALL A YEAR AGO!!!

Anyway, I'm trying to pull it all back together after my recent absence, so... That may eventually come back up...
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Well, see, after Neko left, everyone else kinda-
WAIT A SECOND THAT'S NEKO.
NEKO, what are YOU doing here?!?! YOU LEFT US ALL A YEAR AGO!!!

Anyway, I'm trying to pull it all back together after my recent absence, so... That may eventually come back up...

Sup? You going to involve everyone in the neighborhood in that arc?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Sup? You going to involve everyone in the neighborhood in that arc?
It's not happening any time soon, but when it does, I plan to involve most of the neighborhood.

So what are you doing back here anyway?
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: It's not happening any time soon, but when it does, I plan to involve most of the neighborhood.

So what are you doing back here anyway?
Just taking a look around, seeing what's up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Super Kami Guru: "Look out Taku, he can read your mind! Think about something else, think about mushrooms, tasty mushroooms!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

In case anyone who's here and not there hasn't heard:
I am currently orchestrating the re-absorption of Yorkshire Fields. this would mean that things which happen in Yorkshire would once again be directly part of BsM. Everyone from there would be expected to migrate to Brookshire within a short period of time, and we might end up tossing in a few new elements of AWESOME with it!

In other news: everyone who hasn't been posting but is still here, please post, because I want you to.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Need someone to liven things up for ya?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

not exactly considering what we have planned, but I'm sure raccoon will let you join.

and when the **** did you get on my lair? *defies the laws of physics, abruptly stopping the lair's forward momentum so Quartz falls in*
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

This world's physics doesn't prevent thermal glasses. Also sping boots.
*Jumps back out.*

Waiting on our esteemed Raccoon.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

QuartzOrren wrote:Need someone to liven things up for ya?
Not really needed, alot of the slowdown is misunderstandings and people who are about to join from YsF (as far as I know). Go ahead and post a sheet if you want to join though...
metaecho wrote:Yeah, when will you guys do that? Ruins and Dungeons probably have lots of room for zuchinni-related mishaps.
By the way, is he ever coming back? I mean, if you're still around, there's still a ton of stuff you could do with him...
The Moon Howler

Okay, razgriz, Rook. Let's finish this arc.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys, I have something to bring up: remember how I said to feel free to skip each other? I meant that only if someone doesn't respond for a couple of days, and even then, it was only one round a day. If it's been less than a day of waiting, please don't post through more than one round without someone, and especially don't advance the plot too far without an active player. This means you can do this:
- Player A posts
- Player B posts
- Player C posts
- Player A posts
- Player B posts
- Players A and B want to keep going, but player C isn't posting.
- Player A posts
- Player B posts
- Players A and B should avoid advancing the story very far here. They should also give the other player a few days to respond again.

The thing there is that you're having several rounds where someone doesn't post, and unless you have some prior agreement, it's not good to leave someone behind, especially if they've only had a day to post. Also, it means that you guys make a wall of posts, which isn't so bad, but it is a bigger gap between me and Brents rounds...

Also, just waiting on Simple Things and the others to start this whole YsF merger thing...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'm not really sure who should start the merger. Should I, since I'm the mod involved in Yorkshire, or should simple things since his character is the one that'll essentially merge the two? Or should it be anyone?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tha Housefox wrote:I'm not really sure who should start the merger. Should I, since I'm the mod involved in Yorkshire, or should simple things since his character is the one that'll essentially merge the two? Or should it be anyone?
Simple Things. I've already talked to him.

Everyone else needs to post new character sheets for the characters they'll be using in BsM, even if the only change is the neighborhood, and post them in here for me to see.
Go do that, and start watching this thread and the RP one.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

here's Spike

and here's Kat
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Name: Arin Colligi.

Type: Main.

Species: Dog, Italian Greyhound.

Neighborhood: Where, indeed. Yorkshire Fields.

Appearance: Grey. Is tall and slender, measuring off at 5'9". Has a green and a blue eye, when her mood is neutral. They can both be green if she's very irritated, or both blue if she's extremely happy.

Personality: Arin is a little reserved. She has a little problem with meeting new people where she will slightly curl up into herself or claw at whatever is in her paws.(Resolved by Spike.) She's also very happy whenever she's with her friends, which will usually cause confusion upon meeting her for the second time. She's quick to believe rumors, however. She's also a fast reader and can sometimes be found reading a book outside, leaning on a tree, or with Spike. The time warp caused her to forget next to nothing from the incidents in Yorkshire; she has a new fear of strangers.

Background: Her parents own a software firm for video game systems. She's led a very boring life before moving to Yorkshire. She's lived somewhere else all her life, got what she wanted when she wanted it (but she doesn't act rich or spoiled), and just now moved to Yorkshire Fields. She's still a little freaked out from the move. After her period in Yorkshire, she was time-warped here.

Other Notes: She's a very fast runner. And she's rich.

SPECIAL:
S-4
P-7
E-6
C-4
I-8
A-8
L-5
This be my color.
The Moon Howler

Here they are:

Name: Varg Knight

Species: Northern Eurasian Gray Wolf (Canis Lupus Lupus)

Neighborhood: Brookshire meadows

Appearance:
Though his species is gray wolf, Varg’s fur is entirely silverish. His eyes have different colors – left one is green, and the right one – blue. His length is standard for his species 1,75 m. His collar is black with a silver shield-shaped tag.

Personality:
Somewhat social, since many people avoid talking to wolves, even those with collars like Varg. Truth is that he’s sensitive, nice and polite. He likes to keep things clear with everyone.
He’s a rock-fan and can play guitars. He often goes to concerts.
He likes to fix stuff both electronic and mechanic.
He studied Russian along with English.
Tries to avoid ferals, even though he’s originally feral himself.
He likes to read, talk about books and play logical games and Sudoku. Also has a good knowledge about Rock music.

Background:

After an accident as a pup, when he fell off a cliff and miraculously surviving the fall, he was severely injured. It was only his luck that saved him, for he was found by a young couple, who were accidentally near the very place.
When they found him, he was unconscious and lately they found that he had amnesia too. Because of this, he decided to stay with them. Since the young couple had recently lost their pet, they both gladly accepted him.
His Father is a son of the owner of a music empire and his uncle – running a small medical facility under government control. (The guy is also a spy-gadget’s manufacturer)
Varg’s Dad is called Richard Knight and his Mom – Leya Knight.

Other Info:
Loves to Howl at the Moon!
He receives some small gadgets from his “uncle” from time to time, mainly for fun.

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 5
C - 5
I - 8
A - 5
L – 5

---------------------------------

Name: Rion Knight

Species: Cat, Not a specific breed

Neighborhood: [insert name here]

Appearance:
Rion’s fur is Dark grey. His eyes are deep blue. He’s a little bit higher than standard cats, but that’s due his heritage. His collar is black with a golden shield-shaped tag

Personality:
Rion is a social cat, who often steps up for his wolf sibling. He acts like a touch guy, but can easily hurt with the right choice of words.
Rion too is a rock fan and as well as his brother – can play guitars.
He is more fan of soft rock, ballads and Power Metal. He rarely goes to concerts.
He knows two Languages – Russian and English.
He’s always polite with others, despite their species.
Rion prefers to read, talk about books and play logical games and Sudoku. His knowledge of Rock music competes only with Varg’s.

Background:

Rion had a rough childhood. He was abandoned in a city by his first owners as a one year old cub, and for one human year he was a stray. He was caught and put in a shelter. He was then adopted by Richard and Leya Knight, who already found Varg, and ever since, both of them lived together.

Other Info:
He always sleeps with Earplugs, because of Varg.
He receives some small gadgets from his “uncle” from time to time, mainly for fun.

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 5
E - 7
C - 5
I - 8
A - 7
L – 5

Colors are yet to be decided

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys
Because it's apparently confusing some people, I'm going to say this again:
The color you choose can be the same as another player's character, as long as you don't have any characters with a color which is too similar. That means that I can make a character with red text and someone else can make a character with red text, but I can't make a second character with red text. The idea of the different colors is to make it clearer who's speaking when.
You should try and split up the text-colors across pet-friendly too, so don't have a character in one neighborhood with the same color as one in a different neighborhood, as you might crossover one of the characters.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Hey guys
Because it's apparently confusing some people, I'm going to say this again:
The color you choose can be the same as another player's character, as long as you don't have any characters with a color which is too similar. That means that I can make a character with red text and someone else can make a character with red text, but I can't make a second character with red text. The idea of the different colors is to make it clearer who's speaking when.
You should try and split up the text-colors across pet-friendly too, so don't have a character in one neighborhood with the same color as one in a different neighborhood, as you might crossover one of the characters.

An if there actually speaking aloud, vs just thinking.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5