Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"you brought your flashlight, but no spare batteries? You have to plan better."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Ah-heh. Right, right. There might be a couple in this bag somewhere. Let's just get upstairs first." Matthias slung his pack over one shoulder and started rummaging through it as they neared the second landing, still holding the flashlight in one hand. "Funny, I could've sworn I just replaced these too..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"oh well. I left my flash light in my other collar. things get forgotten when you don't have the best sleeping habits." She continued up the stair, still a bit wary of whatever made that sound earlier.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I wonder if any new people moved in..." Reno thought as he chained up his bike "Plenty of pets I hope..." he grinned at the thought of a new friend "And maybe, just maybe, I'll meet someone" he giggled to himself and swished his tail to and fro "Time will tell" he said as he approached the front desk to grab his room key
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Hehe. You should probably work on that." They continued on. Second landing, third landing. Matthias swept the beam of his flashlight back and forth, suddenly feeling disoriented. Shouldn't they have gotten to the second floor by now? With a vague feeling of foreboding, Matt aimed the flashlight's beam up through the space in between the flights of stairs. A few levels up, the shadows swallowed the dim light.

" ... Um. Selina?" Matthias said quietly. "Quick question. Did you see how many floors this building was before we came in?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"not really, but most of the buildings around here have about two or three floors." She, too, had noticed they'd been walking longer than the should have.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Huh..." The further Matthias walked up the stairs, the more he got the feeling that something wasn't quite right. Each landing looked just like the last, covered in dust and debris, shrouded in a heavy shadow that seemed to resist the incursion of Matthias' dim flashlight. Finally, he stopped halfway up a flight of steps and stood next to Selina, panting softly. "Selina," Matthias said slowly. "I ... I think that was the tenth landing we've passed." He swept the light up the stairs. "The ... the building isn't even supposed to be that tall..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina began thinking for some plausible explanations for this very strange situation.
She could only think of one possibility.
"maybe there's some sort of electromagnetic field around here that's screwing with our minds. Giving us deja vu. It would also explain that uneasy feeling from earlier.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

razgriz wrote:
D-Singer wrote:While running through the dark and muttering profanities out of shock, Cruiser finally caught up to Soren, who had the advantage of getting a small head start past them, having the ability to actually see where he was going. “KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!” He said in an urgent, whispered voice. Where they were going exactly? He had no clue. All he knew for now was that they had to get out of dodge from the terror they were nearly cornered by seconds ago. At the top of the stairs, they found themselves running down a long, second story hallway. Soren’s light allowed them to catch glimpses of closed doors on each side, but none of which he would dare stop to test if it was open.

The hallway ended in an abrupt right turn, which Cruiser passed Soren to immediately follow through...Only to run face first into a wall...”OOF!”

The young shepherd staggered back a few feet, stunned, and hobbled around for support before gripping onto what felt like an open doorway. He pulled himself together to catch the attention of the others in the same hushed panicked tone from earlier. “GUYS! THIS WAY!”
The little husky stopped pretty much on a dime. He stood back and kind of examined everything around him while the larger dog staggered around and then once he got going again, followed. At times, he could hate being small, but right now he didn't. Small meant fast and short stop distances.

In the next room his light flew around the room, examining as much as it could while they ran on. It seemed like an empty and abandoned office space. There was seemingly nothing more really there.
Seth wrote:Marcus followed the voice without hesitating, too scared to really consider whether or not he should follow.
Once Marcus and Soren had followed into the room, Cruiser attempted to feel for a door to temporarily block whatever might be following them. Managing to locate what felt like a handle in the dark, he grabbed hold of it and heaved.

The door was obviously in no better shape than the rest of the building. Its old hinges creaked loudly, and the bottom of its frame dragged against the bare floor. Cruiser began to feel disoriented as he laboriously tried to shut the room’s entrance. His assumption that slamming into the wall earlier was the cause, and that he just hadn’t fully recovered. About the same time, that horrible feeling of impending danger was returning.

With the door only half shut, and once again feeling overtaken with fear, Cruiser backed up a few feet and threw himself shoulder-first into the door. It loudly creaked and skidded over the floor, leaving it only a few inches short of being completely shut. But Cruiser felt there was no time left to worry about stopping whatever was not far behind it. He staggered over to Soren and Marcus, panting and looking around in a panicked manner.

Soren’s light gleamed over what appeared to be a small closet space with a sliding door left ajar. He grabbed both the smaller dogs by their collars and attempted to drag them towards the only visible means of shelter. "There! C'mon let's go let's go!" Short of hiding under a desk, there was nothing left in the room that would allow for even minor concealment. Or escape.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina began thinking for some plausible explanations for this very strange situation.
She could only think of one possibility.
"maybe there's some sort of electromagnetic field around here that's screwing with our minds. Giving us deja vu. It would also explain that uneasy feeling from earlier.
Matthias just gave Selina a blanks look in response, before blinking quickly and giving his head a quick shape. "Um. Yeah, sure. Electro-whatsits. That's... probably.. it.." Taking a deep breath, he continued on up the steps, before coming to a dead stop on the next landing, staring at something that had been scrawled on the wall.

"Ah.. Selina? ... You may want to see this."

Most of it was an incomprehensible mess, but there were three words that stood out.

don't
look
down
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well that seems fairly ominous. Why would we not look down?" Selina scratched her head.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias found himself resisting a sudden, strong urge to take a peek down the black space in between the flights of stairs. "Not sure ... c'mon, let's keep going..."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya exchanged glances with Plamen and Skya before explaining her own thoughts on the matter. “This building is full of cracked windows and broken locks. I don’t think there’s much we’d do here to get my cross back that make us vandals...” She took the small bent nail Plamen had held out and held it delicately. “Skya, do what you can, but please be careful. It feels almost like it’s been intentionally jammed there. If you can get it, we won’t have to ease up the tile and risk it falling through to the attic beneath us...”
After Zaya had said the bit about it intentionally being put there, Skya's eyes dilated a little. "But, why would someone do that?" She asked as she slid down off of the air conditioner she was on. "I mean, wouldn't most people take off with it? unless they know you and just wanted to jab at you emotionally, but, even then, why put it in the tiles when they could dangle it over your head as ransom?" She asked, eying the position of the cross and positioning herself to try and lift it, starting to lift while she waited to hear the others' thoughts.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Plamen looked at Skya and then at Zaya
"You both sound ridiculous. No one can put it stuck it there intentionally without causing it to fall." the shepherd said with an eyebrow raised. "It just fell there and stuck on it's own. These things happen all the time."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:
razgriz wrote:
D-Singer wrote:While running through the dark and muttering profanities out of shock, Cruiser finally caught up to Soren, who had the advantage of getting a small head start past them, having the ability to actually see where he was going. “KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!” He said in an urgent, whispered voice. Where they were going exactly? He had no clue. All he knew for now was that they had to get out of dodge from the terror they were nearly cornered by seconds ago. At the top of the stairs, they found themselves running down a long, second story hallway. Soren’s light allowed them to catch glimpses of closed doors on each side, but none of which he would dare stop to test if it was open.

The hallway ended in an abrupt right turn, which Cruiser passed Soren to immediately follow through...Only to run face first into a wall...”OOF!”

The young shepherd staggered back a few feet, stunned, and hobbled around for support before gripping onto what felt like an open doorway. He pulled himself together to catch the attention of the others in the same hushed panicked tone from earlier. “GUYS! THIS WAY!”

The little husky stopped pretty much on a dime. He stood back and kind of examined everything around him while the larger dog staggered around and then once he got going again, followed. At times, he could hate being small, but right now he didn't. Small meant fast and short stop distances.

In the next room his light flew around the room, examining as much as it could while they ran on. It seemed like an empty and abandoned office space. There was seemingly nothing more really there.
Seth wrote:Marcus followed the voice without hesitating, too scared to really consider whether or not he should follow.
Once Marcus and Soren had followed into the room, Cruiser attempted to feel for a door to temporarily block whatever might be following them. Managing to locate what felt like a handle in the dark, he grabbed hold of it and heaved.

The door was obviously in no better shape than the rest of the building. Its old hinges creaked loudly, and the bottom of its frame dragged against the bare floor. Cruiser began to feel disoriented as he laboriously tried to shut the room’s entrance. His assumption that slamming into the wall earlier was the cause, and that he just hadn’t fully recovered. About the same time, that horrible feeling of impending danger was returning.

With the door only half shut, and once again feeling overtaken with fear, Cruiser backed up a few feet and threw himself shoulder-first into the door. It loudly creaked and skidded over the floor, leaving it only a few inches short of being completely shut. But Cruiser felt there was no time left to worry about stopping whatever was not far behind it. He staggered over to Soren and Marcus, panting and looking around in a panicked manner.

Soren’s light gleamed over what appeared to be a small closet space with a sliding door left ajar. He grabbed both the smaller dogs by their collars and attempted to drag them towards the only visible means of shelter. "There! C'mon let's go let's go!" Short of hiding under a desk, there was nothing left in the room that would allow for even minor concealment. Or escape.
Marcus let out a steady stream of profanity under his breath as he followed the other dogs into the closet. Marcus's hair stood up on end and he had to mae a concious effort not to growl at whatever was following them.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno yawned as he opened the door to his apartment "I'm home...." he smiled faintly "And yet... I'm missing something" he sighed knowing very well what,erm,WHO it was "I thought I was over this..." he shook his head and headed toward the shower
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya exchanged glances with Plamen and Skya before explaining her own thoughts on the matter. “This building is full of cracked windows and broken locks. I don’t think there’s much we’d do here to get my cross back that make us vandals...” She took the small bent nail Plamen had held out and held it delicately. “Skya, do what you can, but please be careful. It feels almost like it’s been intentionally jammed there. If you can get it, we won’t have to ease up the tile and risk it falling through to the attic beneath us...”
Leafolawl wrote:After Zaya had said the bit about it intentionally being put there, Skya's eyes dilated a little. "But, why would someone do that?" She asked as she slid down off of the air conditioner she was on. "I mean, wouldn't most people take off with it? unless they know you and just wanted to jab at you emotionally, but, even then, why put it in the tiles when they could dangle it over your head as ransom?" She asked, eying the position of the cross and positioning herself to try and lift it, starting to lift while she waited to hear the others' thoughts.
The Moon Howler wrote:Plamen looked at Skya and then at Zaya
"You both sound ridiculous. No one can put it stuck it there intentionally without causing it to fall." the shepherd said with an eyebrow raised. "It just fell there and stuck on it's own. These things happen all the time."
“But...” Zaya felt a sudden uneasiness at the situation. It didn’t feel any different than the tension they’d all felt upon arriving at the empty building. She was beginning to think that her assumption of it being intentionally stuck there was only an irrational thought and her frustration at how her cross had been placed so.

“...No, you’re right. I must be just too worried of losing my cross. It’s right there and yet the possibility remains I may not be able to retrieve it. It’s frustrating...”

Zaya fidgeted a little, leaning from one foot to the other as Skya attempted to dislodge her small metal possession from the roof tiles. Strangely, as she did so, there was a long drawn out noise from beneath them, as if the rafters under the roof were creaking...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
D-Singer wrote:

Marcus let out a steady stream of profanity under his breath as he followed the other dogs into the closet. Marcus's hair stood up on end and he had to mae a concious effort not to growl at whatever was following them.
The husky was pretty much thrown in the closet against his will. He would rather have climbed up into the drop ceiling. It would have spiders, rats and worse, but it was a better hiding place as fewer people could get to it. Looking around, he spotted salvation, a bar at the top of the closet and the drop ceiling beyond. "Boost me up" he whispered, "if we can get in teh ceiling, we'll be harder to find."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"O-kay, backing up!" Skya said as she jumped up and away from the cross. "I think breaking a tile might be a better idea than pulling it out if the building is going to make noises like that while pulling on the cross." She said staring at Zaya and Plamen, fur puffed out in fear. "I'm not sure if a building is supposed to creak like that, but I'm not trusting it. Also, I'm saying why would someone put it there if you can do something more controlling with it if kept." She finished, taking a different form of worry in her voice as she looked more toward Plamen.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

"I don't like that creak as well" Plamen said as he examined the tile for a second "I can smell the rust and I can also see it. This one would be easy." he looked at each of the two females, then back to the tile and then at the female dog "Zaya, give the hook to Skya." he turned to the cat "Skya, I want you to lie down and carefully hook up the cross. I'll use the crowbar to lift the tile with force, so I want you to pull it away and get back as fast as possible when I lift it."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Willlow's tumy growled, loudly and he rubbed it. He leapt down the stairs, and pulled out Canine Kibble box from the cupboard, and stuck his hand in. He liked Canine Kibble more than any other type of kibble. He pulled his hand out. Nothing. Willow's tummy growled loudly again, and he looked out of the window.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno yawned as he opened the door to his apartment "I'm home...." he smiled faintly "And yet... I'm missing something" he sighed knowing very well what,erm,WHO it was "I thought I was over this..." he shook his head and headed toward the shower
Cand passed the window)

Willow sighed. He hated being shy, he just was. He decided that he'd rather be shy infront of a dog than die of hunger.

Willow went out of the house and knocked on the door as loudly as he dared.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Matthias found himself resisting a sudden, strong urge to take a peek down the black space in between the flights of stairs. "Not sure ... c'mon, let's keep going..."
Selina was fighting the exact same urge. "I, uhh... yeah, what you said."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias passed three more landings, but the top of the stairwell was still lost in the black above. The That unnerving sensation, that compulsion to look into the abyss was slowly growing stronger. Finally, he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "That's it, that's it. We should go back. Either we're seriously confused here, or.. something," Matthias finished lamely. He leaned on the railing and, finally giving in, stole a glance down the stygian gap between the stairs. Suddenly, an uncomfortable dizzy sensation overcame him, and he stumbled back, bumping into Selina as a low buzzing filled his ears. "Wha..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"hey, watch where you're going, Matt. you could have knocked me down the..." She noticed he looked a bit disoriented. "Are you alright?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Rgh, sorry," Matt mumbled, rubbing at his temple. The buzzing sound was slowly growing louder, almost pulsing in his ears. Then, suddenly, it stopped, leaving only the silence of the stairwell. Matthias unsteadily regained his footing, "I'm fine, but that felt ... weird." Shaking his head, he swept the beam of the flashlight up the stairs again. He could only stare dumbly at what lay at the top.

"Well, on the bright side, I think we finally found the door," Matthias finally murmured.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Zaya backed away from the creaking sound beneath them. For now she trusted her friends in safely retrieving her little artifact. As she watched them proceed, the eerie feeling of being watched had once again made itself prevalent to her awareness, and likely the same could be said for Skya and Plamen.

The worried borzoi was beginning to feel more and more troubled and fearful of the sense that someone or something was watching her. In a way, it did not feel natural. It was like something horrid was waiting at a distance with its full attention fixed on her and her companions. It didn’t help that since arriving Zaya had not seem so much as one person, or mobile car. The only indication they were not completely deserted were the distant sounds of the more active areas outside downtown Edge.

Despite her company in a place she knew quite well, Zaya was feeling as if the three of them we’re in some kind of danger...

--

As soon as all three of them were in, Cruiser shut the sliding door behind them, noting that the old cover was actually quite thick and made from some kind of decorative hardwood. It skidded over its dusty tracks until fully shut with the young Dutch shepherd holding it to the wall framing in a death grip. He whispered back to Soren “Are you nuts!? The drop ceiling is full of holes, there’s no way it’d hold-“ *CREAAAAK* Cruiser muttered another obviously panicked profanity at the sound he guessed to be the door he'd attempted to shut being opened.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I wonder who that could be..." Reno thought as he heard a knocking and approached the door to open it, and as he did a blush crept over his face " Hey... the cat was quite handsome, but Reno wasn't going to say that out loud
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Rgh, sorry," Matt mumbled, rubbing at his temple. The buzzing sound was slowly growing louder, almost pulsing in his ears. Then, suddenly, it stopped, leaving only the silence of the stairwell. Matthias unsteadily regained his footing, "I'm fine, but that felt ... weird." Shaking his head, he swept the beam of the flashlight up the stairs again. He could only stare dumbly at what lay at the top.

"Well, on the bright side, I think we finally found the door," Matthias finally murmured.
Selina sighed in relief. "Well, that's a relief. Now we can get out of this creepy stairwell." She opened the door and got the heck out of there.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

D-Singer wrote:
As soon as all three of them were in, Cruiser shut the sliding door behind them, noting that the old cover was actually quite thick and made from some kind of decorative hardwood. It skidded over its dusty tracks until fully shut with the young Dutch shepherd holding it to the wall framing in a death grip. He whispered back to Soren “Are you nuts!? The drop ceiling is full of holes, there’s no way it’d hold-“ *CREAAAAK* Cruiser muttered another obviously panicked profanity at the sound he guessed to be the door he'd attempted to shut being opened.
"I don't need the ceiling to hold me, there's metal beams up there that'll hold me" Soren replied in barely a whisper. He began to try and climb the walls to get up there. He wasn't going to sit in any closet while some monster came to kill him.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias still hadn't quite recovered. He stood there, blinking for a moment, before taking a few steps down the stairs and looking at the level below.

There was the door they had come in through. It was like all the levels in between had just vanished. He looked back up. There was the door to the second floor.

"Welp. Now I've got a headache," Matthias groaned. With a shudder he followed after Selina.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

knock knock

Willow winced as to how loud the knocking sound made. He was having an inciling second thoughts about confronting his nervousness, but he found a deermination like never before.

((posting this because no-one's bumped into willow, and he's feeling lonely))
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Skya had nervously taken the hook from Zaya, and even more nervously looked over the cross to find where to situate it. As she thought about it, even THINKING about how nervous she was made her nervous. "Guys, something's wrong here." She said as she stood up and looked around nervously. "C-can we go get the others real quick?"
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Matthias still hadn't quite recovered. He stood there, blinking for a moment, before taking a few steps down the stairs and looking at the level below.

There was the door they had come in through. It was like all the levels in between had just vanished. He looked back up. There was the door to the second floor.

"Welp. Now I've got a headache," Matthias groaned. With a shudder he followed after Selina.
"well, I guess we should find out what was making those sounds earlier?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Will you two shut up
Marcus pressed himself agains the wall still making a concious effort not to growl at whatever the thing outside the closet was.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Leafolawl wrote:Skya had nervously taken the hook from Zaya, and even more nervously looked over the cross to find where to situate it. As she thought about it, even THINKING about how nervous she was made her nervous. "Guys, something's wrong here." She said as she stood up and looked around nervously. "C-can we go get the others real quick?"
Plamen was getting nervous himself, but for the sake of them getting away as fast as possible, he kept his cool and turned to the two females
"Zaya, Skya, calm down!" he said as soft as he could've muster "Let's get this thing over with so we ca get away from here as fast as possible, okay?"

My RP Characters
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Zaya continued nervously fidgeting and looking around as Plamen tried his luck at quelling both her and Skya’s fears. As irrational as they seemed, there was no denying the foreboding tension that’d become so very apparent. Something was about to happen.

“HEY! YOU THREE ON THE ROOF!”

Sure enough someone arrived to move the unnerving situation forward. Unfortunately it didn’t look like good news. A person in black uniform and what looked like typical police gear was jogging from the opposing street side to the sidewalk edge across from the roof. “That building is condemned! Get off of there before you break something!” The officer didn’t seem to have much patience. It was difficult to tell if she was concerned with the three pets breaking rules, or simply worried for their well being.

--

“Soren! Soren wait! Get back here! ****!” Cruiser would have stopped him if not for his fear of releasing the door he was holding shut. The younger dog disappeared into the drop ceiling along with the light he was carrying, leaving Marcus and him in the dark. Cruiser considered taking the risk and following, but who knows where the drop ceiling would even go? Or if the supporting beams would even hold if more than one of them was up there. The shuffling noises from above might well draw the monster they’d saw earlier to exactly where they were hiding!

A few moments of silence passed. Cruiser could no longer tell of he was running on his own instigated fear, or if it was that pursuing feeling of demise that’d tailed them all the way to the dead-end they were at now. He slowly…very slowly, released his grip on the door frame.
The Moon Howler

D-Singer wrote:Zaya continued nervously fidgeting and looking around as Plamen tried his luck at quelling both her and Skya’s fears. As irrational as they seemed, there was no denying the foreboding tension that’d become so very apparent. Something was about to happen.

“HEY! YOU THREE ON THE ROOF!”

Sure enough someone arrived to move the unnerving situation forward. Unfortunately it didn’t look like good news. A person in black uniform and what looked like typical police gear was jogging from the opposing street side to the sidewalk edge across from the roof. “That building is condemned! Get off of there before you break something!” The officer didn’t seem to have much patience. It was difficult to tell if she was concerned with the three pets breaking rules, or simply worried for their well being.
"What the..." Plamen began until he saw the man in the black uniform "Ugh, cops..." he mumbled just loud enough for Zaya and Skya to hear him.
"Officer" The shepherd then yelled to the man "We're trying to get a certain trinket, accidentally stuck in here!"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:--

“Soren! Soren wait! Get back here! ****!” Cruiser would have stopped him if not for his fear of releasing the door he was holding shut. The younger dog disappeared into the drop ceiling along with the light he was carrying, leaving Marcus and him in the dark. Cruiser considered taking the risk and following, but who knows where the drop ceiling would even go? Or if the supporting beams would even hold if more than one of them was up there. The shuffling noises from above might well draw the monster they’d saw earlier to exactly where they were hiding!

A few moments of silence passed. Cruiser could no longer tell of he was running on his own instigated fear, or if it was that pursuing feeling of demise that’d tailed them all the way to the dead-end they were at now. He slowly…very slowly, released his grip on the door frame.
Marcus backed even further into the corner, he stared wide-eyed at the door wanting to scream at cruiser to close it again but unable to form the words.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, I guess we should find out what was making those sounds earlier?"
"Sounds like a plan," Matthias murmured. He stepped out on to the floor of the second story. He gave the darkened stairwell just a single backward glance before leaning back and gently pushing the door closed again. After strolling forward a few steps, ear cocked to the side, he put one paw up to the side of his mouth and called out, "Hey! Is someone up here?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

D-Singer wrote:“Soren! Soren wait! Get back here! ****!” Cruiser would have stopped him if not for his fear of releasing the door he was holding shut. The younger dog disappeared into the drop ceiling along with the light he was carrying, leaving Marcus and him in the dark. Cruiser considered taking the risk and following, but who knows where the drop ceiling would even go? Or if the supporting beams would even hold if more than one of them was up there. The shuffling noises from above might well draw the monster they’d saw earlier to exactly where they were hiding!

In the ceiling, Sorren grabbed onto the enormous metal supports that held the building up, or at least, its floors. If they weren't able to hold his weight, then the building should just topple over of its own weight. He put his legs up in the indented sections of the I-beams and just slid along as he held on tight.