Fancharacters

Discuss the comic here
Raikoo

Re: Fancharacters

Post by Raikoo »

Well Caffeine is caffeine, it's just that 'crack' is slang used to describe something that's generally crazy, atleast in my area. >D

And yes, Pherik is green, and evil, more evil than the most sinister evil that has ever thought of doing evil things.
Favorite quote to date: 'Broom to your face!' - Grape Jelly

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:Well Caffeine is caffeine, it's just that 'crack' is slang used to describe something that's generally crazy, atleast in my area. >D

And yes, Pherik is green, and evil, more evil than the most sinister evil that has ever thought of doing evil things.
Eye vhas kee-deeng.
:c
I knew what you meant.

So like iezo-daaaa? ;A;
U-uh, I'm the only person who's going to get that. x'D
I SO ACHES. :c
hurrhurrhurrhurrhurr
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Ah sorry, didn't realize you were kidding there. Sometimes it can eb hard to tell, you know? Anywho, I'm curious, who or what is Iezo-Daa? Should Caffeine be paranoid of it as well?

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:Ah sorry, didn't realize you were kidding there. Sometimes it can eb hard to tell, you know? Anywho, I'm curious, who or what is Iezo-Daa? Should Caffeine be paranoid of it as well?
iezoaiX is a friend of a friend. Er, in a way. ;o;
He eatch children and drinks red wine.
He's your average demon - except he's royalty. Lord of death or some such thing? Bah, I thought it was pretty cliché at the time.
He gave birth to his first son, Sama'el, asexually. He then proceeded to beat him almost nightly for years, then stopped for years and tried to repent (i think?) and eventually they ended up getting married. Go figure.
Sama'el tried to kill him, so iezoaiX consumed him (need to ask how that happened again). Got veeeeery depressed. Gave birth to some other kiddo. Don't remember if this was asexually or Sama'el had done it (but then when they got married, Sama'el was the bride... weird...) but either way. He went blind (cried too much - go figure. you get one little curse and you end up going blind) and died (oh, but note this part hasn't happened yet). I'm not sure what's up with his second son, though. I'll have to ask Drossy. =w=
Oh, and Asika beats him pretty much regularly. ono
But I don't remember much of his story, so sorry.

By the way. He's kind of... the reverse of Xiaozei, who's committed suicide ages ago and is kind of out of the picture now. So the capital letter is meant to go at the end. ono
iezoaiX
=
iezo-da.
Think of -da as -sama or something high in respect like that.

Caffeine should probably not be paranoid, considering he's already paranoid enough for the both of them. And five other people. At least.
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

wait wait wait...... he consumes and kills him then turns around and marries him and the gives birth to another child...
yes... ive been gone a while.... yes its cuz of LK....
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

That's.. one messed up demon. Personally I prefer the Disgaea series when reffering to demons, heh. Suppose I should just have Caffeine fret over Pherik and disssolving the species boundry.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Korilaz wrote:wait wait wait...... he consumes and kills him then turns around and marries him and the gives birth to another child...
Nah, you got the order mixed up. xD
Gives birth, beats him, marries him, was almost killed, consumes him, gives birth again.

Raikoo:
Humans with red eyes and an odd allergy to anything nice?
Forgive me, but I prefer my demons demonic. x'D
Either way. Is Drossy's, not mine. =w=
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Nah, that's just Laharl, other Disgaea demons are fairly.. demony. Heh. Hmm how much you want to make a bet that Peanut would love the Nekomatas in the game? >D As that kinda deviates from the topic, ah well.

From the mind that brought you Caffeine, allow me to intro duce you to Fizzy!
Fizzy is as of yet an undecided species, quite possibly some kind of cat or dog, though a squirrel or raccoon would be neat as well. He often pals around with Caffeine and trys to calm her down with logic and such cause you know, there is no conspiracy concocted by an evil mastermind Pherik, species boundries are there for good reason, ect ect. He loves anything technical and will happily tinker with some human gadget just to see how it works. He's a good natured type and tries to be there for Caffeine when she gets in trouble even if she might annoy him with her crackpot theories and such.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:Nah, that's just Laharl, other Disgaea demons are fairly.. demony. Heh. Hmm how much you want to make a bet that Peanut would love the Nekomatas in the game? >D As that kinda deviates from the topic, ah well.

From the mind that brought you Caffeine, allow me to intro duce you to Fizzy!
Fizzy is as of yet an undecided species, quite possibly some kind of cat or dog, though a squirrel or raccoon would be neat as well. He often pals around with Caffeine and trys to calm her down with logic and such cause you know, there is no conspiracy concocted by an evil mastermind Pherik, species boundries are there for good reason, ect ect. He loves anything technical and will happily tinker with some human gadget just to see how it works. He's a good natured type and tries to be there for Caffeine when she gets in trouble even if she might annoy him with her crackpot theories and such.
Should have an awesome crush on Caffeine. >3

Because if he were the same species, that would make for some awesome species boundaries conversations (secret motives!) and if he were a different species it would make for awesome... species boundaries conversations (irony is funny again, I guess).
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

So wait.. Fizzy would have a crush on Caffeine and Caffeine would have a crush on her owner, and 'dad' would have a crush on...? Hmm definately would make things interesting.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:So wait.. Fizzy would have a crush on Caffeine and Caffeine would have a crush on her owner, and 'dad' would have a crush on...? Hmm definately would make things interesting.
That, my friend, should be left open.
After all. People would see the obvious triangle possibility
so keeping the owner with no ties would create a whole lot of fun >3

that or
you can just do the obvious thing and make the owner... uh... have a crush on... fizzy?
this just went from weird to downright strange. dayum.
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Ebly wrote:
Raikoo wrote:So wait.. Fizzy would have a crush on Caffeine and Caffeine would have a crush on her owner, and 'dad' would have a crush on...? Hmm definately would make things interesting.

that or
you can just do the obvious thing and make the owner... uh... have a crush on... fizzy?

Nono I don't think I'd have Caffeine's owner have a crush on Fizzy.. I'll just leave him open, yes. It'll save atleast one person's sanity. I hope.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:
Ebly wrote:

that or

Nono I don't think I'd have Caffeine's owner have a crush on Fizzy.. I'll just leave him open, yes. It'll save atleast one person's sanity. I hope.
Good. Much better option, in my opinion. x3

Sanity and any reference to those three don't seem appropriate in the same sentence, though.
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Heh and this is why we need a RP or a Fanfiction forum here. I'm sure I could be writing all sorts of kooky crazy adventures for Caffine, Fizzy, and.. huh what should the name of Caffeine's owner be? I'm kinda leaning towards Donny.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:Heh and this is why we need a RP or a Fanfiction forum here. I'm sure I could be writing all sorts of kooky crazy adventures for Caffine, Fizzy, and.. huh what should the name of Caffeine's owner be? I'm kinda leaning towards Donny.
Donny made me think of Danny. Which made me think of Daniel. Which made me think of Daniella. Which made me think of Jamie. Which made me think of Jonno. Which made me think of Will. Which made me think of Jackson. Which made me think of Josh. Which made me think of Salem. Which made me think of Chancellor. Which made me think of Chance. Which made me think of Salem again. And now I can't get my mind off Salem. Probably 'cause I love him that much. =w= Hurrhurrhurr.

Either way, Caffeine and Fizzy seem to go with their personalities - you should choose a name based on what you think the owner's like. x'3
arcict

Post by arcict »

here's one I thought up a little bit ago.

Sugar High, male Silver Fox, collar decoration = small braodsword, color is blotched black on white.

Sugar is, as his name implies, a hyperactive little sprite of a fuzzball, he has to be since his owner is a hyperactive ten year old. when he's not out declaring war on a nearby tree or trying to attack moths and other things he can't ever hope to reach (not that it stops him from trying and coming up with some very creative means to do so along the way) he's usually staring at something pointless like grasshoppers hopping in a yard or watching cars in an intersection (he watches them with the same kind of tension that a catnipped cat stares at a small moving cat-toy some ten to five feet away). he tends to be loud and sometimes annoying as he is usually seen doing pointless things (trying to attack a tree with a wooden sword, trying to maul a sidewalk, attacking imaninary enemies, etc) but he is also fast and, when he has a chance to calm down, can actually be a very acute strategist. Sugar is generally friendly with everyone but gets bored easily and often looks to his (pointless) activities to fight off the boredom.

he usually carries a wooden sword with him which he occasionally uses, he is also sometimes seen wearing a hat though exactly what purpose this serves him is still a mystery. his generally unlimited energy and speed means he can get stuff done fast but is likely to forget/get bored with what he's doing if it starts taking too long. his hyperactive nature has led him to a single dilema he can't get over, ninjas or pirates? during one of his "wars" he will often be seen switching exactly which he's pretending to be. several times during the day he can be seen on his back panting exhaustedly for a few minutes while he tries to catch his breath.

so few can keep up with his hyperactivity that he is used to playing alone. this causes some amount of inner lonliness which is one of the main reasons why he is so generally friendly towards everyone. this unfortunately causes him to be very bummed or feel down when any of his friends (even if he doesn't know them too well) feels bad or otherwise seems to be getting mistreated or getting a raw deal. most issues that cause conflict he doesn't care about at all, mostly in the general spirit of not wanting to cause conflict amongst his friends. his general attachment however means that if he felt something was genuinely threatening he'd probably be the first to try and face it (and probably get the tar knocked out of him as a result), then again, his hyperactivity and overall feistyness would likely put him there anyway.
Everything I need to know, I learned from webcomics!
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Heh, Sugar High is great. Given he's that hyperactive normally, I can't picture him all hopped up on caffeine (not the cat, >D ) or something.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Raikoo wrote:Heh, Sugar High is great. Given he's that hyperactive normally, I can't picture him all hopped up on caffeine (not the cat, >D ) or something.
Great, now that gave me the thought of him hopped up on Caffeine. The cat.
;A;
Odos

Post by Odos »

I agree on the RP section.

Oooh... I want Odos and Belle to meet up with Sugar High, could make an interesting combination. Odos, when it comes to people he can't stand, can't break it to himself to tell the person so... So even if he's getting annoyed by someone or something, he couldn't bring it to himself to say so.

Belle, on the other hand, is a little more... blunt... Like Odos, she won't actually TELL someone she doesn't like them, unless they prompt her to say so. Where Odos would say "no," she would say "truthfully... yea." And then probably put Odos in a strange position.

Yet, they're both good pets with feelings. Again, could make for some interesting RP
rickgriffin
Site Admin

Post by rickgriffin »

You guys could start topics in the Not the Comic forum, you don't need a special forum until it starts crowding other topics out!
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers
Korilaz

Post by Korilaz »

... in that case all kori would have to say would be "CHILL DOOD its not like its going away or ne thing...."
yes... ive been gone a while.... yes its cuz of LK....
arcict

Post by arcict »

I wonder which direction the comic is going to go in.

I mean, it's been mostly what I'd call a "goofy" comic with a splash of "adventure" in some places (dogs chasing Grape up a tree, Grape eats that mouse whatsisname, etc) but is it going to remain mostly that way or is it going to shift or curve to different direcitons?

drama, fantasy (theoretically the comic already has this in it with the unusual balance and interactions between the "pets" and their "owners"), scifi, action, mystery, etc.

part of the reason I ask is because if I try making any more fancharacters I'd want ones that actually fit and if the comic curves I'd want the fancharacters to curve along with it.
Raikoo

Post by Raikoo »

Hmm good point.. I mean if griffins exist then in theory all those other mythical critters do too, and when the humans find out, whoo boy.. Anywho, next comic or so will probally have Grape waking up, or Peanut if one can imagine him napping.., or I don't know heh. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Image Image Image
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

arcict wrote:I wonder which direction the comic is going to go in.

I mean, it's been mostly what I'd call a "goofy" comic with a splash of "adventure" in some places (dogs chasing Grape up a tree, Grape eats that mouse whatsisname, etc) but is it going to remain mostly that way or is it going to shift or curve to different direcitons?

drama, fantasy (theoretically the comic already has this in it with the unusual balance and interactions between the "pets" and their "owners"), scifi, action, mystery, etc.

part of the reason I ask is because if I try making any more fancharacters I'd want ones that actually fit and if the comic curves I'd want the fancharacters to curve along with it.
Isn't it possible for the fancharacters to change and develop as the comic changes and develops?
falconthefox

Post by falconthefox »

I'm working up a Bio for Nutz, who he is and how he got the way he is.
"errrr...was that suppose to happen?"
Odos

Post by Odos »

falconthefox wrote:I'm working up a Bio for Nutz, who he is and how he got the way he is.
Here... let me get this out of the way now...

... Aw Nutz!

K, it's over now... no more. You may now resume your bio for Nutz with horrible puns done and out of the way.
falconthefox

Post by falconthefox »

:P
Hehe I knew SOMEONE would say it!
"errrr...was that suppose to happen?"
daemonxblaze

Post by daemonxblaze »

Name: Aislin Majorum
Sex: Male
Species: Red Fox
Eyes: Golden
Height: 4'3'' (Tall fox i know)
He's a kindhearted, well built, red fox who has a rather long tail; even for a fox. He's just moved into the neighborhood from Deep in the Heart of Texas (and thereby has a southern drawl) with his "human" Malhoran Majorum, Aislin took his last name for legal purposes, and claims to dislike and generally hate his human... CLAIMS. (in secret he actually respects and looks up to Mal, and Mal knows this..but doesn't let it show) He has no compunctions about letting someone know whats on his mind and is generally open to try anything once (which he did, and is now into inter species relationships). He's an eccentric character with a flair for the macabre, but honestly couldn't hurt a fly....Unless that fly hurt him or his friends...Well...Then, weep for the fly.

Carries a bokken around his waist constantly, like a modern day samurai (yes i saw you Sugar :P) and isn't unaccustomed to using it.

On his nametag there is a symbol that looks like a green 4 drawn in straight lines with a line through the top surrounded by a green diamond. He has a tattoo* of the same symbol on his left shoulder (which is completely numb due to a rather long and enjoyable fall punctuated by an abrupt and unenjoyable "THUMP!" whereby he landed onto his back, rendering his left side numb to the bone)

*dont ask how the tattoo works ;P
Is Night So Different From Day?
arcict

Post by arcict »

Admiral Termini
Condor
collar includes a single feather with a chunk missing.

Admiral has a superiority complex, a BIG one, if he doesn't own it or rule it he wants it gone. He is constantly scheeming on how to get the other pets under his control. One tactic he's done so far is to build a small gang and then have people start owing favors to the gang which favors he uses to pull them further into the gang. He is also a strict traditionalist, change and new lines of thinking tend to challenge authority and as a dictator he certainly can't have any of THAT around.

Surprizingly enough, Admiral isn't on a warpath. despite being the kind to bark orders and get mad when something doesn't go his way he isn't taking any immediate or drastic action. his current tactic seems to be domination by absorbtion, taking over by making everyone a part of his gang.

rumors that he has a thing for wierd foods are, to quote his second in command "highly exagerated"

meh, I felt like making something of an antagonist. if there's a serious RP going on and someone wants to play but doesn't have a character, feel free to take him.
daemonxblaze

Post by daemonxblaze »

I like that his name is Admiral. lol
Big Brother

Post by Big Brother »

Name: Sypher Snaketail

Race: Felim

Sub-Species: Tiger

Appearance: He wears a black overcoat with black pants and shirt underneath to hide himself from everyone else. Sypher has purple fur with black stripes, dulled claws, and a pierced tail and eyebrow. He stands at 6'3" tall.

Personality: He is a kind hearted person that is somewhat of a pushover. Would do anything in his power to make everyone around him happy.

Equipment: He caries around his father's sword and bow and arrow. Over the years he has practiced the techniques of the Fowlim race in using distance weapons.

Other: He has always been made fun of for his fur color and size but has grown to accept that he will always be different. Being in his late teens, he will soon have to go on his Amelioration but unbenonesed to everyone else, he won't be coming back (You'll have to read the RP to understand that last part. Sorry.)
Big Brother is here to comfort you. ;3 Check my DA: http://www.yourbigbrother.deviantart.com/
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

(Wait for me!!)

Name: Hopscotch (also called 'Hops')

Sex: Male

Species: Dog

Breed: Terrier

Appearence: Hopscotch's fur is white except for a series of black flecks on his chest and a single black sock-type patch of fur on his left paw. His ears are perky and alert and his eyes are a brilliant shade of blue. His coller has a tag in the shape of a light bulb, but it more known for a broken wristwatch he wears. When a stranger asks him the time, he will make a time up instead of admit that the watch is broken.

Personality: He is known for his defined sense of smell, even better then most dogs, and he usually identifies other animals by their scents. Hopscotch tends to be relatively random, and his sense of humor is a bit more outspoken then most. If anyone is going to make a joke that is considered socially unacceptable, its going to be Hopscotch. If you go to him for advice, be prepared to get the worste case scenario, though he has a very optamistic outlook on life, and he is always grinning. He is everyones friend yet he hangs around with no defined group, just shifting from crowd to crowd, voicing his opinion and making jokes. He is always the first to hear gossip in this sense though tends to spread incoherent rumors then actual fact, more then likely blowing things out of proportion.

His owner is an elderly woman named Grace who doesnt mind if he comes and goes as he pleases.
Meow! *Cough* Uh, I mean, Woof.
daemonxblaze

Post by daemonxblaze »

just waiting for enough people willing to RP... c'mon if you can make a fan-character you can RP! ITS FUN! :ugeek:
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

Im just not too keen with all the folks posting their pets that have swords. I mean, come on!

At least TRY to keep to the general theme of the comic.
BeyondUshuaia

Post by BeyondUshuaia »

I'll admit I have to agree there. RP is cool but I'm a context junkie so yeah... although I usually don't RP so I'm out of my league a bit.
I do in photoshop what kindergartners do with fingerpaints.
arcict

Post by arcict »

Oblivion wrote:Im just not too keen with all the folks posting their pets that have swords. I mean, come on!

I'm going to counter in Sugar's case as it's a wooden broadsword, AKA more toy then anything else and really only strong enough to use as either an impromptu club or a sturdy lever.
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

arcict wrote:
Oblivion wrote:Im just not too keen with all the folks posting their pets that have swords. I mean, come on!

I'm going to counter in Sugar's case as it's a wooden broadsword, AKA more toy then anything else and really only strong enough to use as either an impromptu club or a sturdy lever.
Point taken. But its still a little...I dont know. I guess my rebuttal sort of speaks for itself.

Just remember this comic isnt about combat or any of those shenanigans.
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

(I’m bored out of my skull, so here’s a short story!!)

A slight breeze rippled across the front lawn and rolled across the porch, bringing with it a strange new smell. Hopscotch sniffled a bit in his sleep, rolling onto his back as he pawed at the air, his tail swaying back in forth. The sun was hot and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. He suddenly blinked awake, taking his time, stretching on the porch and yawning. The light glinted off of his lightbulb shaped collar. Then, all at once, he became aware of the smell. He got to his feet and made his way to the edge of the porch, inhaling deeply. It was a familiar scent, though he just couldn’t put his paw on where he had smelt it before. He had to know.

"What has reached your nose now, Hopscotch, dear?" Asked Grandma Grace, who was seated on a rocking chair, knitting. She fitted the stereotypical grandmother image perfectly, from her curly grey hair past her spectacles and down to her slippers.

"Nothing, Grandma." He replied as he fingered his wristwatch. He was debating weather to stay on the nice warm porch and wait for lunch or peruse the smell and see where it takes him. He glanced at his wristwatch, and despite the stationary hands, gave an audible gasp. "I’m late for work!" He exclaimed and, without hesitation, strutted down the steps and plodded across the lawn.

"Just be back in time for dinner." He heard Grace chuckle behind him as he made his way down the sidewalk. He sniffed this way and that, the smell sometimes growing stronger, sometimes slipping so faint he had to stop to catch it again. He passed by other pets too. Cats and Dogs alike stopped their conversations to greet him as he passed. He answered distractedly, too consumed by the smell to stop and make conversation. He got several comments called to him.

"Uh oh, it looks like Hops is on another one of his quests!" He got from a cute female dog, but he paid no attention. A grey cat called out "Follow your nose!” and received a few laughs from his surrounding friends. He passed through them, sniffing and snuffing, and they parted to let him pass. They knew well enough not to interfere when his nose was in charge. He felt somebody catch up alongside him, but he didn’t have to look to know whom it was. It was Truffles, and she smelt like gingerbread cookies and freshly cut grass.

"What did you pick up today, Hops?" She asked, her tail wagging as she watched him expectantly. If he were going to choose anyone to be his best friend it would be Truffles. After all, they had grown up with each other, living side by side for their entire lives. She was a brown dachshund, her fur the colour of rich chocolate, as her name implied. She was somewhat spoiled with her smiley-face collar made of solid gold and she tended to talk far too much.

"Not sure, Truffles." He said as he lost the trail for a moment, stopping to pick it up again. "But I need to find out." Truffles sniffed the air experimentally, and then shook her head.

"Well, I don’t smell anything. Only the garbage and trees and that delicious pie on Mrs. Becker’s windowsill and Blunte who probably hasn’t gotten a bath recently. Nothing out of the ordinary." She thought for a second." You know, I still think your part robot, or something. Or just your nose. You have a robot nose." She paced around him, her mouth now working on its own accord, her paws moving inadvertently. "And maybe the government will come and try to do experiments on you, and you'll have to fight them off with your laser shooting nose. Then they'll kidnap me for ransom and you'll snatch me up from right under their noses, that was a pun by the way, and I could hotwire a car, and there would be an awesome chase scene with explosions and such and we'll escape and move to Hawaii and get married and there would be a big party and all our friends would be invited and we'll live happily ever after." She inhaled finally, leaning on a mailbox. "And, you didn’t listen to a word I said."

Hopscotch had heard that speech before. She was always hinting the idea of a relationship, but with Truffles, you couldn’t be sure. So he just zoned out whenever she got worked up. "Got it!" He said as he caught the smell again, this time wafting over rows of fences. He took a run at the nearest one and scrambled on top of it. He extended his hand to Truffles, helping her up. He then flopped down and made his way to the next fence. Truffles was close behind.

"This...is...a...cats...job." He could hear her muttering behind him as they scaled the next fence, and the next. Eventually they were at the final fence in the row. The smell was stronger now and he could now feel his mouth watering.

"Hey! Hey, I can smell it too now!" She said as he hoisted himself over the final fence. He was overlooking a small backyard, nearly overgrown with weeds. But that wasn’t all that was in the small yard. On the deck were a human, whose name was Mr. Troy, a well-known hater of cats, dogs and all things furry. And he was tending a barbeque sizzling with sausages.

(Part two coming soon. Once I stop being so lazy.)
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

(I decided to make one for Truffles)

Name: Truffles

Sex: Female

Species: Dog

Breed: Dachshund

Appearance: Truffles name is quite fitting to her appearance, as she is a rich chocolate brown, her tummy a lighter shade though darker around her eyes. Her fur is sleek and well groomed. Her short tail is constantly wagging and her floppy ears tend to get in her face frequently. She is a shorter dog, and doesn’t like to be overlooked. A sample of her wealthy owners hangs around her neck, a smiley face made of pure gold.

Personality: What Truffles loses in size she makes up in the volume of her voice. She is loud and outspoken, and seems to share a bit too much of her opinions on some occasions. Once she gets started on a rant it is near impossible to make her stop. She enjoys hanging around with the guy dogs, though it is sometimes hard for her to fit in, as she is used to being spoiled. She hates being dirty and will always seem to find a way to talk her way out of physically straining herself. She talks up a plan and the rest put it into action. In this sense she in generally put into a leadership role whenever there is work to be done.

Truffles owners are the Throttle family. Mr. Throttle works as a pilot for private jets and such, and Mrs. Throttle reviews art exhibits all over the world. In this sense they are a wealthy family, and have to leave for business frequently. They usually leave Truffles in the care of their neighbor, Grandma Grace.
FoxBlood

Post by FoxBlood »

Name: Charles Martyr Killen

specie: Tiger

Appearance:Image

Personality: Charles is very kind hearted and mild mannered to all species (esp. towards women and children). He doesn't like fighting unless he has to, and much rather become friends with others then foe.

Other: Charles is a very calm and peaceful feline. Even though he was sometimes under minded for his size,he has made up for it with his abilities of understanding. He shows kindness to all species, and has a large amount of knowledge. Even though he has incredible skills in fighting he tends to avoid it if at all possible, but will risk life and limb to help anyone in need. He tends to enjoy company, with this in mind he has both a great knowledge. Even though he's a feline he tends to enjoy spending most of his time with other species then just his own, though the canine don't show too kindly to him, his kindness is somewhat welcome to their kind. His one hope is to find a lover who is relaxed like felines, but isn't so free spirited for having different relationships constantly like the canine (though it will never happen). He has a secret interest in female dogs in the canine variety, they tend to make him blush and nervous when they talk to him. He hopes to be able to have a relationship one day with a love that he chooses not his species.