Confessions

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Nakomis

Re: Confessions

Post by Nakomis »

When I was 9, I went joyriding on my fathers truck, took it mudding. And yet I don't remember how I managed to reach the gas pedal. I was like 5'0. Blamed it on my older brother. He got grounded for 3 months. It was worth it!
RancidRabbit

Post by RancidRabbit »

Asked a girl out on Facebook. Neither of us really use Facebook. *Facepalm* Now I have to work on timing and not be a stalker.
"Rancid - its like a wine or cheese." "Or like roadkill!" ".....or like roadkill...."
Not a dead wizard
Nakomis

Post by Nakomis »

I backed up into my neighbors car. I denied seeing or hearing anything.
Lophiiformes

Post by Lophiiformes »

I once burned one of my Star Wars toys when I was young, and I forgot to remove the battery. After a few minutes, the battery blew up making a loud bang that could be heard throughout the neighborhood like a gunshot. Dogs everywhere were howling. The pop also blew out the fire.
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

I didn't ever burn ants with a magnifying glass... But I did dissect a bunch of them with a small knife.
Sent from my conifer.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

I am not a recluse although my behavior leads people to believe so.
Therolyn

Post by Therolyn »

I find it difficult and extremely uncomfortable to function in social stituations
Werebilby For the Period of Easter - Please fellow Australians do not forget our little guy, the bilby
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Isuffer from alot of self loathing, and a mild superiority complex.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

Post by TurtleCopter »

I'm that geeky kid who uses memes IRL.
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
Medli

Post by Medli »

I'm always afraid I may creep people out :V
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Medli wrote:I'm always afraid I may creep people out :V
With that smile? Completely unfounded fear my friend.

I sing as loud as I can but only when there is nobody home (completely disregarding the apartments below or above me)
Sent from my conifer.
TimberwolfKapu

Post by TimberwolfKapu »

I confess i am a shy hyper person that LOVES Resses Peanutbutter cups!
-Woof-
Markish

Post by Markish »

I found a memorycard on the floor. I asked some of my classmates if they own that thing. When I was trying to view some of the pictures, I accidentally clicked mark all for deletion. It deleted all of the files inside that memory card, after that day some classmate of mine was asking me if I saw an 8gb memory card. I was trembling with fear, I don't know what to do. If I return his memory card "empty" I'm sure I'll be dead and be commended as theif. I don't want to be suspended for 3 days. What should I do? Because this urge to tell the truth can't stop.
Medli

Post by Medli »

Try and sneakily, conveniently place it somewhere it could have been lost but not found yet. He will find it and no one will ever know what you did without you having to lie.
On the other hand that'd be reallyreally immorale. Don't listen to me kid, I'm just the devil on your shoulder >3>
Wait for, uh.....Brent or someone to answer. Someone with a conscience.

To confess something: I have done that before and it worked out.
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Medli wrote:Try and sneakily, conveniently place it somewhere it could have been lost but not found yet. He will find it and no one will ever know what you did without you having to lie.
On the other hand that'd be reallyreally immorale. Don't listen to me kid, I'm just the devil on your shoulder >3>
Wait for, uh.....Brent or someone to answer. Someone with a conscience.

To confess something: I have done that before and it worked out.
who says I have a conscience? I probably would have just left it where I found it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

Markish wrote:I found a memorycard on the floor. I asked some of my classmates if they own that thing. When I was trying to view some of the pictures, I accidentally clicked mark all for deletion. It deleted all of the files inside that memory card, after that day some classmate of mine was asking me if I saw an 8gb memory card. I was trembling with fear, I don't know what to do. If I return his memory card "empty" I'm sure I'll be dead and be commended as theif. I don't want to be suspended for 3 days. What should I do? Because this urge to tell the truth can't stop.
Medli wrote:Try and sneakily, conveniently place it somewhere it could have been lost but not found yet. He will find it and no one will ever know what you did without you having to lie.
As the angel on the other shoulder I say if you know the person well enough tell them that it was a mistake and hope they understand. Otherwise do what the devil says and dump it.
I'm not the best angel alright...
My confession is that when I was in Elementary school, I watched as my friend threw a paralyzed squirrel, it stopped moving after someone ran over it's tail with a bike, into the road. I still feel bad about it. :cry:
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Dark Ocean

Post by Dark Ocean »

Confession: I laughed at the last posts ending
Nihil novi sub sole
Markish

Post by Markish »

Zukio wrote:As the angel on the other shoulder I say if you know the person well enough tell them that it was a mistake and hope they understand. Otherwise do what the devil says and dump it.
My confession is that when I was in Elementary school, I watched as my friend threw a paralyzed squirrel, it stopped moving after someone ran over it's tail with a bike, into the road. I still feel bad about it. :cry:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:who says I have a conscience? I probably would have just left it where I found it.
Thanks guys, but I gave it to the lost & found dept. and I told the clerk not to tell my name. I hope this plan would work.
TimberwolfKapu

Post by TimberwolfKapu »

Because of my mom, I am a fan of Star Trek TOS, and I blamed my sister for breaking the DVD player when it was my fault for knocing over liquid on it by accident when i was 12, oops
-Woof-
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

I have serious social anxiety. You see me most often by myself cowering in the corner of a room.
TehMistaC

Post by TehMistaC »

Markish wrote:
Zukio wrote:As the angel on the other shoulder I say if you know the person well enough tell them that it was a mistake and hope they understand. Otherwise do what the devil says and dump it.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:who says I have a conscience? I probably would have just left it where I found it.
Thanks guys, but I gave it to the lost & found dept. and I told the clerk not to tell my name. I hope this plan would work.
You should have gave the person that lost the memory card and say that you emptied it right in their face. You then run down the hall while he is still in shock. Or, you could have broken it right in front of them and gave them the broken pieces. Oh and you should still run while he is brain is still processing what you just did.

Medli is the devil on your shoulder but I am freaking Satan.

Confession: I think Avenged Sevenfold is overrated. Also, I am an incredibly shy person and I mainly talk to people that I trust.
Markish

Post by Markish »

Say what?!
Hahaha too late heinous villain. I mean Satan.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Have I made a confession here before? I don't think I have, to be honest...
...[-Thinks for a second-]...
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

I have anger issues when it comes to video games and losing to an AI program. We will skip the last controller count.

Also I'm greatly disappointed with anyone that would laugh at the suffering of an animal
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I think I'm gonna slip one day and have a psychotic episode where I just start breaking things.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Nurematsu Zenpaw

Post by Nurematsu Zenpaw »

a game called Burnout may do ya good :3

My biggest fear is losing someone close to me
Construction Boots

I love the feeling of my hair begin brushed something about that just makes me go all jello.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Kitela

Post by Kitela »

I try not to start arguments so I usually just shut up around people who are likely to take any offence to something I might say.
I can't concentrate on anything that doesn't interest me.
I get along with everybody except people who are a lot like me.

/shame
Nakomis

Post by Nakomis »

Hmm I'll confess a deep dark secret. I ate the last piece of pie. I was so ashamed!
Construction Boots

I have a dog that enjoys licking feet little too much.

Therolyn

Post by Therolyn »

I stare at the moon a lot when I'm outside at night and its out.
Werebilby For the Period of Easter - Please fellow Australians do not forget our little guy, the bilby
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

I only had 4 hours of sleep last night due to playing Civilization V last night. I told people I just couldn't sleep due to a bad night.
Therolyn wrote:I stare at the moon a lot when I'm outside at night and its out.
I do that too! I find it peaceful.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Therolyn

Post by Therolyn »

Zukio wrote:I only had 4 hours of sleep last night due to playing Civilization V last night. I told people I just couldn't sleep due to a bad night.
Haha, while I can't say I ever had that little sleep due the playing Civilization V, I have had some real long nights of just playing Civilization II, III and IV until I noticed that the sun was again high in the sky :P

Everytime I go down to the nearby corner store I can't help buying two candy bars from there unless I'm also buying fish and chips from the takeout nearby.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

:shock: Holy crap I do the exact same thing, except I'll get them even if I get some fish and chips from next door. :roll:

My mum didn't like me watching pokemon or reading pokemon books as a kid because they were monsters and therefore from the devil. I still liked it so I got one of the books while I was out with my grandma and so when my mum yelled at me I said she got it for me without my asking. Mum's not nearly so religious now...
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
Nakomis

Post by Nakomis »

Deep down I despise some of my "best friends". When you're young everything slides by, but when you're older, things just seem to not fit anymore. I at time wonder what would have happened if I was never a fried to any of my current friends. I don't like my friends anymore. Yet I keep them around, I'm a fake friend. But it works out in the end, in some weird and odd way.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

I know what you mean, I have a friend who was in my close circle in primary school but now his humour has developed differently to mine and so I find nearly nothing he says funny, plus he pushes what he likes on me and I have absolutely no interest in it so it drains me trying to enjoy myself around him. I haven't seen him in about a year now so I'm kind of hoping he's moved on to new friends that share his interests. I'm not trying to be mean, we were just always so close before and I don't want to say I don't like what he likes anymore and make him feel bad! :(

That being said, Nakomis, if you want new friends, I'm here! :P
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

I confess to stealing 3 dollars in quarters from a pair of shorts i found lying outside my school.
I also confess to cheating on my last composition vocabulary test.
Yes, I am a furry.
Punchy

Post by Punchy »

I took the last slice of cake.
Panda Panda Panda
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I paid money to see Waka FLocka in concert.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Onlythebassist

Post by Onlythebassist »

I own a giant rubber duck named Frederick - and he is GLORIOUS! :D