Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"aww, but word twisting is so fun."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

( Ending for Cesium & Lacooni )

At the end of his thoughts, Cesium decided to skip the Halloween party that night in favor of following his regular schedule of visiting that obscure dessert shop with his ferret buddy and stuffing himself silly until midnight. His thoughts of the gleeful moment was interrupted when he neared his doorstep, where a group of early trick or treaters were standing on the patio waiting for the ferret who soon appeared with a large bowl of candy.

As they left, Cesium climbed up the stairs toward the ferret who was still waving to the kids as they departed.
"That seemed nice of you. I don't think I saw any of that candy I bought in that bowl."
"Yeah, the wonders of repackaging."
The fox stood silent as the ferret went back inside, though eventually shrugging off the discomfort of his friend's words. He stepped inside before taking a look back outside. It was a strange feeling he had, the clear blue sky, the quiet neighborhood, it was completely different from the place he used to call home but at the same time, it somewhat felt the same. He smiled a bit, no idea why, then closed the door.

==============================================================================
( Ending for Eidler )

The terrier was quite tired right now, the bag of coins the fox left him had already doubled in size. The machine finally stopped and coins once again rained out from his slot, to which he accepted as a sign and pulled both bags to the redemption booth. He scanned through the prizes, nothing interesting so far, then he realized he was looking at the redemption for tickets. He sighed, then he dragged both of the heavy bags to the other side of the arcade where he immediately saw something he wanted, scratchcards. He quickly exchanged everything, making sure the stock was unavailable before he left with just a roll of tokens and a whole deck of cards. He scratched one, then quickly ran to the sponsoring ice cream store and exchanged the winning ticket for a popsicle. The next 30 or so were all popsicles again, not that he wanted a second one so he gave it away. He scratched one last card, crazily using his cleaned out popsicle stick to rub the coating off, and then he was silent. He left the store, headed to the nearest payphone and called a familiar number. When the other line picked up he quickly yelled, "VEGAS!" then the man yelled the same words back. He quickly hanged the phone up back in its cradle and ran to the waiting area outside.

=================================================================================
( Ending for Crayon )

The malamute arrived back at his home and carefully opened the doors and entered the quiet apartment. Another week, another Monday. he thought as he locked the door behind him and rested on the sofa. He looked at a picture on the table not knowing whether to smile or not, but eventually he propped it facing down on the table and turned on the television. He pulled out a sheet of paper from under the table, reading the list of shows he planned to watch that day. Just in time., he told himself as he switched the channel to a foreign network and watched the variety show that was on. Once again going about his weekly wait for his master to return.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander watched as the wolf threw the sensitive device with great power, forcing it to fly far away from the pair of hounds and return to the other devices with a slight hover, then all the devices flew away.

Alexander giggled before placing his paws on Mystics arm, feeling the strong muscles underneath the smooth and silky fur. “You’re very strong Mystic!” Alexander said, continuing to feel the bulges, before he smirked and moved behind the wolf, and jumped up onto him, looping his arms around the wolf and causing them to move around in a silly fashion.

Haha! WOO!” Alexander said, laughing loudly and smiling.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"aww, but word twisting is so fun."
Rion sighed "Okay, let's first find a nice branch on that big old tree and then you can twist my words as much as you want, yes?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Hypergenesis wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:They... they are?! Come to think of it, they did decorate a ton more than usual... She mentally facepawed. She hadn't really given it much thought, but had seen a hastily-hung poster for it while they walked, which she now knew she should've paid heed to.

"I'm sure it'll be great," she said, wondering what she would do about a costume and hoping that her parents had thought through getting her a good one. Her parents knew what she liked, so she didn't think that would be a big deal. "And yes, I sh-should... Th-they can handle it..."
"Pardon?", Claire asked, slightly confused as to how Arin had answered.
"My parents, they can take care of decorating and preparing for the party. They spent most of today doing it without my knowledge..." Arin giggled nervously.

(Late and not a good reply. Ohhh me. >.>)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"aww, but word twisting is so fun."
Rion sighed "Okay, let's first find a nice branch on that big old tree and then you can twist my words as much as you want, yes?"
Kat was already starting to climb. "Way ahead of you, Ri."

nearby, a man was watching from the shadows. He spoke quietly over an encrypted frequency into a headset.
"I have visual confirmation on target number four. She's only with another cat. I don't see why I can't just grab her now and be done with it."
a voice on the other end replied impatiently.
"because if she goes missing now, the others would be on alert, especially her cousin and his girlfriend. Now just keep watching her quietly. We grab them at the party."
he pressed a button so he could talk to his other operatives.
"Do you two have visual confirmation yet?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Kat was already starting to climb. "Way ahead of you, Ri."
"Oy, not fair!" Rion yelled and chased after her, quickly catching up with her "Kat, go to the branches that are above and to the right from you." the gray cat said, pointing at two branches, which grew so closely to each other, that both cats can easily dance on them with no problem.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Right away," Kat said as she followed Rion's suggestion.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

simple things wrote:Alexander watched as the wolf threw the sensitive device with great power, forcing it to fly far away from the pair of hounds and return to the other devices with a slight hover, then all the devices flew away.

Alexander giggled before placing his paws on Mystics arm, feeling the strong muscles underneath the smooth and silky fur. “You’re very strong Mystic!” Alexander said, continuing to feel the bulges, before he smirked and moved behind the wolf, and jumped up onto him, looping his arms around the wolf and causing them to move around in a silly fashion.

Haha! WOO!” Alexander said, laughing loudly and smiling.
"Waah! Hehehe" Said Mystic while giggling. He then placed Alexander sitting on his shoulders. "You are so funny!" Then he realised Varg left. "Oh? Well. What do you want to do, Alexander?" Said smiling. "I don't have nothing to do at the moment. I'll leave later to a party, though."
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote: "My parents, they can take care of decorating and preparing for the party. They spent most of today doing it without my knowledge..." Arin giggled nervously.

(Late and not a good reply. Ohhh me. >.>)
"Oh.. Now I get it!", Claire exclaimed as she finally caught up with Arin's train of thought. "But wouldn't you like to at least give some input for the preparation?" preparation... preparation... preparation... I forgot to put my keepsakes in the moving box!. Suddenly a face of worry was plastered all over Claire's face as she seemed to dance in place, quickly looking everywhere in a panic. All this planning.. Wasted!, she thought to herself as she took Arin's hand and slapped the pair of tickets over it. "Sorry! I forgot to do something at home. Just email me what happens.", she yelled back as she ran away.

(( Claire's Awkward Ending... Done! I'm officially out of the RP. ))
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

As Claire left, so did the scent that was fogging Spike's mind. "Well, that was interesting," he said as he was still shaking off the last of the scent's effect.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Oh.. Now I get it!", Claire exclaimed as she finally caught up with Arin's train of thought. "But wouldn't you like to at least give some input for the preparation?" preparation... preparation... preparation... I forgot to put my keepsakes in the moving box!. Suddenly a face of worry was plastered all over Claire's face as she seemed to dance in place, quickly looking everywhere in a panic. All this planning.. Wasted!, she thought to herself as she took Arin's hand and slapped the pair of tickets over it. "Sorry! I forgot to do something at home. Just email me what happens.", she yelled back as she ran away.
Arin looked in her paw at the two tickets. It was very generous of Claire, but she couldn't help but be a little suspicious of her reasoning as her mind cleared. "Mmhmm," she replied, nodding in agreement. "Should we head to the party now? It's getting close to party time and I still need to get my costume on. Then maybe we can swing by your place and do the same?" she asked, trying to get them on another track.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sounds good. My costume shouldn't take that long to put on. What time does the party start, anyway?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I think one of the banners said that it starts at six, but... I want to be prepared. It doesn't hurt," she added, giggling. She figured it might also take some time to get used to the costumes and into character for whatever it is.

(A roleplaying character roleplaying as another character. Characterception. *bricked*)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

nearby, over the headsets the petnappers were wearing the boss yelled "hey. I asked if you see your targets yet. Now answer me.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander almost lost his balance, before he gently wrapped his arms around the wolfs head, and kept his balance.

Well, I’m meant to be waiting for Konnie to arrive, and I’m meant to finish the Dragon XI.” Alexander said, before something suddenly struck his memory. He had left the alarm system on.

I’m also meant to- OH NO. I LEFT THE ALARM SYSTEM ON, MY GARAGE IS GOING TO BE FLOODED BY NOW!” Alexander said, before slipping off of Mystics shoulders and landing on the ground with a heavy thud.

I’m so sorry dude! I’ll be back after!” Alexander said, running back to his home in a hurry.

Nearby a gathering of bushes, a large man sat with a goofy smile, hidden. He then picked up his receiver, and left a message to the boss, by it by pressing it to his ear.

Uhh, this be Bert. I see the doggies, when do I get emm?”
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

simple things wrote:
Nearby a gathering of bushes, a large man sat with a goofy smile, hidden. He then picked up his receiver, and left a message to the boss, by it by pressing it to his ear.

the boss facepalmed. "I told you not to use your name. oh, whatever. As I already told Ernie, you grab them at the Halloween party tonight.
(from here on out, the boss will be known as "Big Bird" *brick'd*... but I'm serious.)
"CM, Do we have visual confirmation on our last target?"

------
Tha Housefox wrote:"I think one of the banners said that it starts at six, but... I want to be prepared. It doesn't hurt," she added, giggling. She figured it might also take some time to get used to the costumes and into character for whatever it is.
"I guess we can leave now. Hey Phi, Dusk. Are you going to be at the party?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
simple things wrote:

the boss facepalmed. "I told you not to use your name. oh, whatever. As I already told Ernie, you grab them at the Halloween party tonight.
(from here on out, the boss will be known as "Big Bird" *brick'd*... but I'm serious.)
"CM, Do we have visual confirmation on our last target?"
"Uh, eh, boss, I did, but uh, he's taken off. I uh, gotta go, over." CM, who had put down his totally believable bush disguise to talk picked the bush back up, silently but noisily scampering after Alexander. He tripped and rolled, rustling the bush and making much more noise than intended, so he stopped right in the middle of the street and crouched inside his bush covering. To any onlooker, this would look very, very ridiculous.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Right away," Kat said as she followed Rion's suggestion.
Rion quickly climbed up to the branches and sat next to Kat "The view from here is incredible, isn't it?"

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

simple things wrote:[...]

I’m so sorry dude! I’ll be back after!” Alexander said, running back to his home in a hurry.
"Ah! Aww... okay. I'll be waiting on the bench where I use to be!" Tried to yell before Alexander left. "Well... what now?" He walked to his bench and sat there, smiling and feeling content. "Hmm... what a nice day"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander heard some shuffling from behind him, but when he looked back, all he saw was the busy day out.

Huh, that was kind of strange” The hound said, shaking his head and smiling, as he placed his ear against the cold metal garage door. The sound of sloshing water filled the whole room, Alexander had expected the worst, and pulled up on the door with all his might. After some pulling, the door swung up, and Alexander tilted his head as a “Sea” of water came flying into him, forcing him backwards onto his backside, and to slide across his lawn.

Ugh, I should have turned that off, glad I saved the dragons though.” The dog smiled, before getting up and proceeding back into the now very wet interior of his garage. Alexander examined his surroundings; the stereo player had now stopped working, due to the flood of water that had gone into it.

Darn it, I should have turned it off, at least the water level wasn’t too high.” Alexander said, laughing as he snapped his fingers, turning off the sprinklers. “Computer, analyse damage, get the dragons up in operation. And get this place dried up somehow, it’s a mess.” Alexander ordered the system, before leaving the garage and back into his home.

Now, for my costume.” The dog thought, proceeding upstairs into his home. Listening as the large door to his garage had finally closed shut and the room inside began to dry as ordered. Once Alexander had made it up to his room, he closed his door slightly ajar behind him, picking up a towel from the rack in his bathroom; he began to dry his own fur off. Once he had done that, he removed the collar form around his neck, and wrapped the towel around his lower body.

Computer, scan the SD card on my dressing table, take the files I made and put them through onto the holo table.” Alexander ordered yet again, watching as the sleek white core moved about his room, emitting a dazzlingly bright blue beam onto the small memory card on his table, then back to the other table on the far right of his room.

Sir, the files have been uploaded.” The computer said in an electronic voice, causing Alexander to smile and sit down on the chair at his table.

Right now, let’s see here…” Alexander said, stretching out his paws. He then began to move them across the slick surface of the table at a quickening speed, sorting out information and pictures in a flash. The screen glowed brightly as he swiped his paw across it, bringing up the design for his costume.

Okay, now let’s see here.” The hound continued, balling his fist on the screen, and pulling up. The hound held a holographic design of his costume in his paws, and fitted it around his body, admiring the look of the blue haze around his bare fur.

I like this design computer, make the shoulder pads a little smaller, and see if I can get a blue interior for my cape.” Alexander said one last time, before walking back out his room, watching as the design around his body disintegrated before his eyes.

((OOC: Okay, yes i know. That's pushing it so very much. But hey, that's about as Batman as it gets okay!?....SHUSHH YOUR FACE.))
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I guess we can leave now. Hey Phi, Dusk. Are you going to be at the party?"
"Yes we are!" Dusk said brightly. "But we'll still need to head back to my place at some point to pick up the costumes. Hm..." "Right, right.. so what did we agree on?" Phi grinned. "Oh, I think Henry got it figured out." "Well. Now I'm intrigued," Dusk said with a faint giggle.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Right away," Kat said as she followed Rion's suggestion.
Rion quickly climbed up to the branches and sat next to Kat "The view from here is incredible, isn't it?"
"It is. I can see everything. I'd be able to see anything following us. luckily, I don't see any creatures around here."
(OOC: is this irony?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion scratched the back of his head for a second, then replied "Well, it's cold and not everyone has scarf, well, I don't think anyone has a scarf in the forest, so they would stay home, where's warm."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"What kind of cryptid would need a scarf? that would be silly." She giggled
-----
"Big Bird" turned off his radio at the confirmation that all targets were in sight.
"These idiots better be able to pull this off. I'd have sent team L-Mo*, but Oscar, Grover, and the Count are all on vacation this week."

"Relax. They'll get this done and you'll be rich with the money from those families."

"Quiet Snuffy**, I'm not in the mood right now."

*L-Mo stands for Least Moronic. This team has a Team Rocket thing going.
**Snuffy is the hallucination of the boss's deeply disturbed mind that tells him to do evil things to get rich. I'm running with this whole Sesame Street thing here. It may be silly, but I think it's fun. ^_^
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What kind of cryptid would need a scarf? that would be silly." She giggled
Rion grinned "Well, no one had proven that they don't use scarfs, right?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Yes we are!" Dusk said brightly. "But we'll still need to head back to my place at some point to pick up the costumes. Hm..." "Right, right.. so what did we agree on?" Phi grinned. "Oh, I think Henry got it figured out." "Well. Now I'm intrigued," Dusk said with a faint giggle.
"Well, I guess we'll be seeing you there. Let's go, Arin."
The Moon Howler wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What kind of cryptid would need a scarf? that would be silly." She giggled
Rion grinned "Well, no one had proven that they don't use scarfs, right?"
Kat's eyes widened at the implications of this. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?!? The Cryptids could be using clothing to mask their heat signatures. That would fully explain why they don't often get caught on thermal cameras. This changes everything!"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion raised an eyebrow "Right... Interesting theory, by the way."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"thanks. my mind can go some pretty interesting places sometimes." She giggled, still thinking of her recent brainstorm.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"thanks. my mind can go some pretty interesting places sometimes." She giggled, still thinking of her recent brainstorm.
Rion grinned "Heh, I can see that." he replied

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

simple things wrote:Alexander heard some shuffling from behind him, but when he looked back, all he saw was the busy day out.

Huh, that was kind of strange” The hound said, shaking his head and smiling, as he placed his ear against the cold metal garage door. The sound of sloshing water filled the whole room, Alexander had expected the worst, and pulled up on the door with all his might. After some pulling, the door swung up, and Alexander tilted his head as a “Sea” of water came flying into him, forcing him backwards onto his backside, and to slide across his lawn.

Ugh, I should have turned that off, glad I saved the dragons though.” The dog smiled, before getting up and proceeding back into the now very wet interior of his garage. Alexander examined his surroundings; the stereo player had now stopped working, due to the flood of water that had gone into it.

Darn it, I should have turned it off, at least the water level wasn’t too high.” Alexander said, laughing as he snapped his fingers, turning off the sprinklers. “Computer, analyse damage, get the dragons up in operation. And get this place dried up somehow, it’s a mess.” Alexander ordered the system, before leaving the garage and back into his home.

Now, for my costume.” The dog thought, proceeding upstairs into his home. Listening as the large door to his garage had finally closed shut and the room inside began to dry as ordered. Once Alexander had made it up to his room, he closed his door slightly ajar behind him, picking up a towel from the rack in his bathroom; he began to dry his own fur off. Once he had done that, he removed the collar form around his neck, and wrapped the towel around his lower body.

Computer, scan the SD card on my dressing table, take the files I made and put them through onto the holo table.” Alexander ordered yet again, watching as the sleek white core moved about his room, emitting a dazzlingly bright blue beam onto the small memory card on his table, then back to the other table on the far right of his room.

Sir, the files have been uploaded.” The computer said in an electronic voice, causing Alexander to smile and sit down on the chair at his table.

Right now, let’s see here…” Alexander said, stretching out his paws. He then began to move them across the slick surface of the table at a quickening speed, sorting out information and pictures in a flash. The screen glowed brightly as he swiped his paw across it, bringing up the design for his costume.

Okay, now let’s see here.” The hound continued, balling his fist on the screen, and pulling up. The hound held a holographic design of his costume in his paws, and fitted it around his body, admiring the look of the blue haze around his bare fur.

I like this design computer, make the shoulder pads a little smaller, and see if I can get a blue interior for my cape.” Alexander said one last time, before walking back out his room, watching as the design around his body disintegrated before his eyes.

((OOC: Okay, yes i know. That's pushing it so very much. But hey, that's about as Batman as it gets okay!?....SHUSHH YOUR FACE.))
CM had no later reached Alexander's house as the dog pulled open his garage, releasing a torrent of water from it. He gasped in amazement at the now malfunctioning things inside, and wondered why the dog was talking to himself. "Why did they have to send me after the nutjob?" he asked himself, shaking his head within the bush.

As he saw the dog start to go inside, he quickly dropped his bush disguise and desperately dashed toward the closing garage door. He stopped just short of it, and rolled in before the door shut. Now it was just a matter of catching up to Alex and getting him back to the boss. Following the wet pawprints on the floor (assuming that some water did splash his legs and he didn't dry them off), CM was faced with a rather tough challenge: getting upstairs quickly and quietly. "Hope the boss doesn't get too mad at me for messing the plan up..."

He did so, hoping only that the stairs wouldn't be old enough to creak when under any pressure.

At the top, CM continued his trail until he heard more talking from a bedroom. Peeking in, he saw the dog messing with a table and a hologram of a superhero suit appearing. His jaw dropped. "No, the better question is, what did I get myself into? They aren't gonna pay me enough for this..." he mused to himself, waiting for the dog to be ready to leave his room. CM saw Alex start to leave and hid against the wall, waiting for him to pass out of the door, and when he did, he grabbed the dog from behind, holding the dog's muzzle closed as he quickly stuck a small needle into the dog's neck to knock him unconscious. "How the boss got ahold of anesthesia, I'll never know... but gotcha!" He exclaimed, already smiling at his thoughts of a job well done.

Then it him him that he had just screwed up their plan. Looking at thew unconscious dog, he knew two things: first, he had to hide Alexander, and two, he had to contact the boss. He put the talkie up to his mouth and in a panicked tone, fumbled with the side of it until he found the talk button. "U-uh, boss, I got the Alexander dog, but uh I think I'm early. Did I do good?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Yes we are!" Dusk said brightly. "But we'll still need to head back to my place at some point to pick up the costumes. Hm..." "Right, right.. so what did we agree on?" Phi grinned. "Oh, I think Henry got it figured out." "Well. Now I'm intrigued," Dusk said with a faint giggle.
"Well, I guess we'll be seeing you there. Let's go, Arin."
"Okay! Let's see, it's... this way! Bye Phi and Dusk!" She added as she once again pulled Spike away by the arm toward her house.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Then it him him that he had just screwed up their plan. Looking at thew unconscious dog, he knew two things: first, he had to hide Alexander, and two, he had to contact the boss. He put the talkie up to his mouth and in a panicked tone, fumbled with the side of it until he found the talk button. "U-uh, boss, I got the Alexander dog, but uh I think I'm early. Did I do good?"
If CM saw the death glare that Big Bird was giving him through the walkie talkie, he'd have been running. "NO YOU DIDN'T DO GOOD, YOU INCOMPETENT BOOB!!! first, how are you going to get a big dog to our van in broad daylight without anyone seeing? You'll have to take out any witnesses, maybe even petnap them too if they're pets. Secondly, now we risk someone noticing he's gone and tightening security. Now the others will have to grab their targets as soon as possible. and that includes witnesses too. you're lucky we got a really big van, or I'd have Bert and Ernie to shove you in a cage with one of the dogs. I might still do that. Just get him into the van ASAP. Kermit will drive to pick up the others and their targets. don't get caught."

He switched over to his other two walkie talkies. "Bert, Ernie. CM screwed up and grabbed his target early, now you have to do the same. Grab any witnesses if they're pets, just tranq them if they're human. And make it quick. we don't have all day. not anymore."
Tha Housefox wrote:"Okay! Let's see, it's... this way! Bye Phi and Dusk!" She added as she once again pulled Spike away by the arm toward her house.
Spike had no choice but to go along, yet again. "Hey, could we stop by my place so I can pick up my costume real quick? That way I don't have go back before the party."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"That's fine by me! Let's go that way then!" Arin turned the opposite direction of where they were headed before and started to pull his arm until she realized they didn't know where they were going. "Heh, I forgot... will you lead?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

(OOC: Sorry for the double post. But deal with it. XP)

Of course, It’s what I’m trained for.” He began to lead Arin back to the gym so he could pick up his costume.
A few minutes in to their walk, he heard what sounded like a walkie talkie, but he didn’t pay much attention to this. He did however, hear someone behind them whispering “Come here, little doggies.
Spike turned around to see… a traveling salesman.
would you doggies like to buy some hair brushes today?
Spike stared at the man. “Do traveling salesmen even still exist? Whatever. No thanks, we’re kind of trying to get somewhere.
His disguise having proven not so useful, Bert decided to switch to brute force. Luckily, he wasn’t fast enough to decide this and Spike and Arin had gotten a little ahead. He began running after the two, ready to swing at them with a large hair brush. Spike heard him running after them and turned in time to get a hairbrush to the face. It knocked him to the side and Bert turned his eyes to Arin. She was in shock at the sight of Spike getting hurt. Bert pulled his hand back and prepared to swing. Arin closed her eyes, preparing for impact.
She opened them a few seconds later to see Spike holding back the arm of the muscle-bound idiot.
I don’t like being hit, but I like the thought of you hitting Arin even less,” he growled, bearing his teeth. Now I suggest you apologize to the lady and be on your way, and I won’t have to spend the rest of the day picking goon out of my teeth.
Bert looked at the dog and saw that he was serious. He immediately pulled back his hand and walked away while saying da boss gonna be real angry wit’ me.
Spike turned to Arin, holding his injured head, saying, Right, then. To my place.
All Arin could say was “Wow.” She just stared at Spike, who had just saved her from being assaulted by a hair brush and scared off the attacker. “How’d you act like that?
"Please. I was an up-and-coming champion sled dog in Alaska. You don’t go through that without surviving a few attacks from jealous Russian trainers. Now, let’s be on our way.
with this, they continued on their way.
Spike and Arin had a good time at the party, socializing with small groups so Arin would be more comfortable. Spike made a perfect Balto.
The Moon Howler

When Ernie got the message over the radio that the plans were being changed, he was upset that he’d have to take that other cat when he made a grab for the intended target. So much so that he gave away his presence with a large string of decidedly un-PG terms.
Kat heard this and one question came to her mind. “What Cryptid makes that sound?
Rion, however, looked in the direction of the stream of profanities and noticed a human… with a gun of some sort!
Kat, we’ve gotta get out of here. That guy has a gun
A GUN!? OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING MAYBE HE’S A CRYPTID HUNTER
Rion had a feeling this wasn’t just a hunter. Partially because the expletives became more intense and frenzied when they noticed him.
Come on, Kat, follow me.
He climbed down the tree as quickly as he could, but noticed that the man with the gun was running towards the tree when he got to the bottom. Luckily, Kat chose the right moment to hop the rest of the way down the tree. She landed right on Ernie, throwing him for a loop.
Oh, sorry mister cryptid hunter.
Rion helped her up and immediately started running deeper into the forest. Ernie got up and followed soon after, but he was injured when Kat fell, so he wasn’t exactly in great shape for a chase.
After a few minutes of running, Ernie was starting to catch up, and was readying his gun.
Suddenly, Rion said, “JUMP!
Kat immediately did so, and they both covered a somewhat good distance. Ernie was not as focused, and soon found himself tripping and falling into the leaves on the ground… and right through into a good sized hole. He hit the bottom with a thud. It was deep enough that when he stood up, he knew he couldn’t get out. The string of profanities restarted as he threw his walkie talkie to the ground and broke it. The profanities got more frenzied again as he realized that that was the only way he could get anyone to help him out of this hole.
Kat looked over the edge of the hole, and Ernie reached for his gun in anger… but it wasn’t there. Kat then pointed it at the assailant. With a cold stare, and with an angry voice, she said, You don’t shoot crytids with a gun like this.
She pulled the trigger and shot the assailant in the shoulder. Then she giggled and said, Those tranquilizers would only knock me out for a couple hours,” as Ernie began to feel a bit woozy and fell to the ground, asleep.
Kat and Rion continued about their day, growing closer to each other.
They had an amazing time at the Halloween party, with Kat looking amazing in her Cheetara costume and Rion in his Sub-zero costume.

(OOC: Soon me and Brent will be posting the ending of our characters soon enough)

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Varg escorted Alana to her house, and after a small walk and a lot of convincing, he managed to change her mind about the party.
He then headed to Alexander’s house to check on the dog and to apologize for his rude leaving. Once there the wolf met Mystic, who, by coincidence, was there for the same reason. Yet the two wolves noticed something wasn’t right. They went around the house to find a way to enter it and found that the back door was unlocked. They sneaked through it and then they got an unknown smell. Varg signaled Mystic to follow him quietly to the second floor. There they saw Alexander lying numb and a man with a tranquilizer was next to him. Varg signalized Mystic to prepare himself. Then the silvery wolf barked at the stranger to draw his attention.
CM turned around just to see a wolf barking at him.
“I can’t let you see me! Come here, wolfy!” he said as he aimed the tranquilizer gun at Varg and shot.
Varg dodged the dart and mocked the man, “Come on, slowpoke! You can do better!”
After a short bit of thinking, the man followed the wolf… right into their trap.
Mystic jumped on CM’s back, causing him to drop his weapon. Varg turned around and jumped to the man’s front, causing him to fall on the ground. CM tried to reach the tranquilizer, but Mystic managed to kick it away. That, however, lowered his guard, and the man pushed him away and did the same to Varg, trying to make a run for it. Yet Varg managed to get on his feet faster than Mystic, who went to check on Alexander and chased the intruder to the back door, where he managed to leap and grab the man by the leg of his trousers… with his teeth.
Desperate to run away while he could, CM pulled strongly on his trousers, ripping the leg off; a piece of it remained in Varg’s mouth. The man escaped, but at least Alexander was safe. He went upstairs to see Mystic putting Alexander on a bed. The two wolves waited for the dog to wake up, then explained the details of what had happened to him.
Later that night, they went to the party, Varg with Alana on his arm. Although he had to stick with her most of the time, the night went without any complications.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

after the party, Spike and Kat went home. after getting out of their costumes, Spike and Kat were in the room they now shared, preparing to go to sleep.
"That was a fun party, wasn't it Sammy?"
"I told you, call me Sp... oh, whatever. yeah, It was. I just wish this dang headache would go away."
"Sorry you got attacked. This neighborhood doesn't seem all that safe any more."
"From what I understand, there were three attacks. Luckily, I was the only one actually hit. I think some of thepet owners are talking about moving somewhere else."
"I guess. I just hope wherever we move, It's the same neighborhood as Rion." She said this as she finished off a text to her long distance friend.
"I hope the same with Arin. anyway, goodnight, Kat."
"night Sammy."
they both drifted off, dreaming of Rion and Arin respectively.
---------
"Hey, Kermit. Did Ernie ever show up?" Big Bird had already gotten over his anger at the incompetent team's failure.
"nah, boss, he didn't."
"Just bring the others back now. He can find his own way."
KILL THEM ALL!!!
"That's your answer for everything, Snuffy. Questions would be raised if four people turned up dead. They won't be getting paid this week. that's all."
you're no fun
"I hate that Ernie hasn't checked in. knowing him, he probably ran off to take a nice vacation while still getting paid."

Meanwhile, back in the hole in the forest.
"Hey, can anyone get me out of this **** hole?"
A pack of wolves came looking over the edge of the hole, looking hungrily at Ernie.
"heh heh. nice... doggies?"

THE END for me.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

(Ending for Phi and Dusk)

Two cats sat side by side on a park bench looking out over the pond, looking at the view in silence. It had been months since they had first come here, and they returned often, sometimes to fish, sometimes just to do exactly what they were doing right now - enjoy the scenery and each others' company. So now, with the leaves falling from the trees and the air growing cold, they returned ... one last time.

Dusk was the first to speak. "So... you're really leaving.." the snowshoe cat said softly, ears drooping. Phi let out a heavy sigh, before nodding. "Henry got a job offer that's about five times better than the one he has now ... it's three states over. We're leaving tomorrow evening." Dusk's ears somehow drooped lower. Phi put an arm around his shoulders, and the two cats snuggled closer. "I already have your phone number, so we'll still be able to talk ... and who knows, maybe I'll be able to visit sometime." "Yeah..."Silence fell for a time. "Hey, Dusk," Phi murmured. "Remember a few weeks back, when we met those wolves? You said you would talk to me about ... why you reacted like you did. Well, this might be the last chance we get."

It took Dusk a while to respond. "Remember ... remember Dawn?" Phi nodded, conjuring up his mental image of the black dog who was Dusk's long-deceased brother. Well... we were walking near the woods one day, past the outskirts of town. It was getting dark, and we were about to head back ... when we stumbled on a a few coyotes." Dusk's voice faltered, but he made himself go on. "We took them by surprise, and they were hungry and desperate and ... I don't even know what happened. Dawn was in front of me, so.. they attacked him, then just ... ran. Dawn was on the ground and he couldn't get up. I tried to help him, but..." Dusk shrugged and continued staring at his toes. "He was too heavy. I said I would get help. By the time I got back with Jane, he ..." Dusk's voice trailed off, and Phi could tell he was fighting back tears. Phi just hugged him close. Neither of them spoke for a long while. There was nothing that need be said.

"Y'know, the party probably started already," Dusk murmured into Phi's fur. "Did we ever decide on costumes?" "Well, the couples ideas all fell through, so I gave Henry my fallback." "Which was?"

Phi giggled. "Viking and pirate."

Dusk grinned broadly, nuzzling Phi's cheek, tears already dried. "Hehe ... that's perfect. Let's get going." If nothing else, Phi's last night in Yorkshire Fields would be memorable.

-end
The Moon Howler

Varg came home pale. Rion met him at the door.
"What happened, bro?"
"Ever since the news about the attacks the neighborhood is rapidly emptying..."
"And?"
"And Alana's family is leaving as well."
"It's not like they'll be going that far, right?"
"They'll be going to Europe!"
"By my nine lives, that's far.. too far."
"Well, it's not like we we're doing that well..." Varg muttered "She was kinda too distracted from me of late..."
"And you've torn yourself between too much stuff as well. In any case Dad said We'll be moving as well."
"And why wasn't I told about that?"
"They decided it just recently." Rion replied "In any case, I just hope we'll move to where Kat's moving."
Varg smiled on that "Heh, lucky you." he yawned as they went to their rooms. "Good night, Rion!"
"Night, Varg!"
Both of them went in their rooms and soon enough, fell asleep, with Rion dreaming about Kat.
(OOC: Rion and Varg are done... and so is Alana)

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin had never imagined the concept of violence or kidnapping before. She had watched or played the games her father had made, sometimes designing them with him, but she never quite realized what it really meant until it hit home--not to mention Spike, and almost her. Suddenly, Yorkshire wasn't a safe place to be. Now the incident had reached the news, though it had taken the entirety of the party and the after-party clean-up to do so. She just sat on the couch where Spike had sat during one point at the party, fearful. She had lost her fear of groups now, but gained a fear of strangers. So, even though she had handled the party and its occupants just fine, it probably wouldn't be able to happen again.

This fear was rational. She shivered. She wanted Spike, but was too afraid to leave the house for now. Her parents knew this, and immediately contacted Spike and Kat's owner to see where they'd be moving to. The Colligis would keep Arin with Spike, for her sake.

Once they heard an answer, they immediately began to pack up as much as they could and called for a moving company. It was amazing how quickly similar things had happened with families all across Yorkshire, and now almost every family had packed up and left, or were in the process of doing so. All the familiarity of the neighborhood was gone now... to a ghost town. It was a shame, but a reality nonetheless. ... A necessary evil.

Arin wouldn't make it to her bed upstairs. Her parents still could do nothing but applaud that she made it through the party. They were still proud of her, no matter how scared she was now. She had told them the story of what happened with the kidnapper at some point, and they had a lot of thanks for Spike. And so did she.

He would be all she dreamed about, laying on that couch for the final time in Yorkshire Fields. At least she looked comfortable, curled up in a blanket like that.

((OOC: I'm closing this at 9:30 my time. That's in six hours.))