Tales of Karol, and Artemis

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

TensaZangetsu

Re: Tales of Karol, and Artemis

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Leafolawl wrote:
Tattorack wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:What joke?
The main difference being I'm straight
That one, I think.
That's not a joke, I'd be pretty much the same as Drake in that situation with the irritation.
About the only difference between me and him in the situation is I'm not attracted to males in the romantic way.
NO MORE OFF TOPIC!
now, I'm sure we won't have another problem like this again Right?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

It will always happen, so you have to accept it every now and then.

============================================================
Arc 1, Act 2: "Our Relatives Are Weird"

The group was preparing to leave their camp site. Raven tried to approach Drake one last time... But he just wouldn't listen to him. Raven was very determined to get Drake to talk to him.
"Okay, remember that when we get there, our cousins traditions will be very weird... So be prepared Ace, and Artemis." Raven said as they walked. Ace and Artemis looked to each other and sighed. "Why did you guys wait until just now to tell us you were visiting relatives." All four brothers groaned. Mark said "Because they're very weird, and it's hard to describe them to people." Ace then asked. "Weird how?" They all went silent. Then Karol said "They're fun... They just take it too far... The only one who acts decent is Blaze." "Blaze is the good apple of the bunch, I feel kinda bad for him." Raven said. "But that's not the case when he's angry. He snapped on everyone." Drake said, forgetting he was mad at Raven. Mark wagged his tail "Cousin blaze is cool, he even taught me a few tricks he knew. I can't wait too see if he has a few new ones!".

"Well his family Is full of pranksters, he'd have to learn a few tricks, even if he didn't want to." Karol said. "Why are we only talking about blaze! Let's talk about Sue, she's very fun!" Drake said. "But sue is a bit scary, I think she's insane." Raven said in a grim tone. He was really scared of her. "Sue is the weirdest out of all of them! Remember when she set Karol's tail on fire?" Mark said with a chuckle. "Yeah! I remember that, Karol wouldn't stop crying the whole time." Drake said. "I still feel the burns... They hurt, A Lot." Karol said. "That wasn't as bad as when she shaved all her dads fur off. Heh, he looked like a giant mole rat! hopefully his fur grew back." Raven said with a chuckle. "Oh, oh! What about when she tricked that bear into attacking Blaze. That was priceless!" Mark said. Then there was a huge bout of laughter.

Artemis and Ace were confused the whole time "Their cousins sound... Interesting." Ace said politely. Artemis grunted. "They sound like a bunch of Psycho's." She said. Ace sighed. "You're one to be talking." Artemis glared at Ace. "Whats that suppose to mean?!" Ace frowned. "Oh nothing." "Yes it did!" Artemis growled. "You're just being silly Artemis, let's catch up to the others." Ace said as he trotted up ahead. Artemis growled.

They spent the rest of the trips talking about their cousins as they talked the rest of the way to Kogorh, arriving as the sun had fallen. "Okay, they're home should be a mile up ahead." Raven said. "But we'll go at daytime, for now let's go to bed." Everyone agreed with Taven.

Everyone was sleeping in the same pairs as last time, but this time Drake decided to snuggle with Raven. It seemed like he finally forgave him, but the truth was the Desert was very cold at night, and Raven begged him. He did it to be nice, nothing more.

As Drake slept, Raven stared at him. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me little brother. He thought as he spent the whole night hugging Drake, eventually falling asleep.

Act 2: End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tensa: In the next act, you meet their weird extended family.
Leaf: WOO! CRAZY ANTIC TIME!
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Hmmmm, cousins of wolves....
Coyote?
Jackals?
Long Eared Desert Foxes?
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:Hmmmm, cousins of wolves....
Coyote?
Jackals?
Long Eared Desert Foxes?
You'll see
Aw forget it
They're Wolves too...
... I won't sat what kind
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Act 3: "The Bets are in!"

The group had finally made it to their cousin's home. "Okay, be prepared to be tackled, and do-" Raven was cut off as he was tackled by a large brown wolf." "RAVEN! I MISSED YOU!" The wolf yelled as they hugged him tightly. "Heh, good to see you too Ember." The wolf named Ember put him down, then more wolves appeared.

A light brownish colored wolf that was roughly the same size as Raven tackled Drake to the ground "And how's my favorite wimpy cousin?" Drake laughed. "Fine." He got up, and hugged the wolf, and the wolf hugged back. "It's been a while Ven! I kinda missed you." Ven smirked. "Heh, are you really that fond of me lil cuz?" "Were the same age! And yes." Drake sighed. This is gonna be a long week, oh well, at least Ace is with me. He thought.

Mark and Karol were chatting with two other wolves. A Reddish brown one, and a brown one. "Karal!" the Reddish brown one said. "My name is Karol! not Karal Sue!" "I know, it's just fun to mess with ya." the brown one chuckled. "And what's so funny Blaze?" Karol asked glaring at him. the brown one stopped and looked at Karol "Oh nothing shortie." And Blaze smiled at Karol "Just that you haven't changed at all since last time." Karol whined. "But look at you! You're a lot bigger, and buffer! That's not fair!" Blaze snickered. "That's cause I trained the whole time. Also, who's your friend over there." he pointed to Artemis. He was kinda blushing a bit.

Karol looked over. "Oh her? She's my... Friend... who is a girl!" "So, you're girlfriend?" Blaze said a little disappointed. "NO WAY!" Karol yelled. "So, she's single?" Blaze asked with a bit of hope. "I guess so." Karol said, which made blaze very happy. "I'll ask her out!" Karol sighed "That would be a bad idea." Blaze frowned. "Why?"

"She's... Different. There's no way it would happen." Blaze then glared at Karol "Then how about a friendly bet? I bet I could get her to go out on a single date by the end of this week. If I win, you will owe me a favor, whenever I want, where-ever I want." Karol laughed "Okay, deal! And if you loose, you have to do something very embarrassing in front of everybody." Ace overheard their conversation "Ooh! A bet! I wanna piece of this!" then Sue came over "Count me in! I wanna see him fail epically!" "Okay so the deal is on! Let's kick it!" Blaze yelled. And went over to Artemis
Later...
Karol walked over to sue "Blaze is acting a bit different, he'd never agree to a bet, or even try to make one! What's wrong with him!" Sue sighed "I have no idea, I'm kinda worried" then they both sighed, and said in unison "This is gonna be a long week."

Act 3: End.
Tensa: O
All bets kick off next Act! Will blaze succeed, or crash and burn? Will Karol get jealous... Probably not... Will Drake ever forgive Raven!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!
Leaf: *flips and flops about tiredly* WHY AM I UP AT 2:30 A.M?
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

You were up at 2:30am!
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

TensaZangetsu wrote:You were up at 2:30am!
Hah! Look who's going off topic now!
Anyways, I was up till 3:00am sometimes when I was conversing with you.

Artmis is the kind of girl to really be a teas;
eg. she's probably going to accept the date and act like she's really interested
in Blaze until the last moment, just to get a reaction from Karol!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:You were up at 2:30am!
Hah! Look who's going off topic now!
Anyways, I was up till 3:00am sometimes when I was conversing with you.

Artmis is the kind of girl to really be a teas;
eg. she's probably going to accept the date and act like she's really interested
in Blaze until the last moment, just to get a reaction from Karol!
Who ever said that?
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Who ever said that?
Simple evaluation on my partImage
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: Who ever said that?
Simple evaluation on my partImage
You don't know if you're wrong!
And I'm allowed to get off topic occasionally
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

TensaZangetsu wrote: And I'm allowed to get off topic occasionally
Guys, look at his avatar!
The power has gone to his head!
*Dodges snowball*
Hah! You didn't get me th-
*Snowball'd*
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: And I'm allowed to get off topic occasionally
Guys, look at his avatar!
The power has gone to his head!
*Dodges snowball*
Hah! You didn't get me th-
*Snowball'd*
You're really trying my patience
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

artemis will either accept the date but dump him later or just stare blankly at him and then laugh. Could be either really...or the laughing could happen after she dumps him.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Act 4 Part 1: "Impeding progress" (short)
"There is no way I'm allowing this" Raven heard about the bet that Karol and Blaze made, and he obviously disapproved. He couldn't stand when stuff like like that happened. "Nothing good comes from bets, nothing at all!" He sighed. Sue looked at him. "Whats your problem? It's just a childish bet between children." She said. Raven looked at Sue. "Okay, but if it gets out of hand, it ends." Raven looked up and sighed. I hope this doesn't cause a problem, but then again, bets always do. Raven thought as he shook his head.
Blaze made a plan on how to win over Artemis. There's no way this will go bad! He thought, then he noticed Artemis stroll by. He thought he saw her look at him, and blushed. "Hi." he said, but Artemis ignored him and walked off. Blaze then sighed. I hope I made the right choice.
Karol was asleep, lying in Ace's lap. Ace was rubbing Karol's head softy. I wonder where Drake is? I should really talk to him. He frowned. "I hope he's okay."

Act 4 Part 1: End.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Tensa: I'mma cut it here cause there's not enough time.
The next one will be longer! Promise!
Sorry for Derpy short ending.
Leaf: Nothing much to say... Move along, move along.
Love me right now! Done.
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

"Just like any powerful man in a position left to faith,
I ready for battle, and wait for the dawn"
That's what this chapter reminded me of...
Tensa wrote:You're really trying my patience
*picks up stick and starts poking*
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:"Just like any powerful man in a position left to faith,
I ready for battle, and wait for the dawn"
That's what this chapter reminded me of...
Tensa wrote:You're really trying my patience
*picks up stick and starts poking*
You are just being evil now
-FunFact Time!!!: Raven used to have a problem with gambling.
Drake has a fear of Wasps
Artemis has a sister, and she really hates her.-
this will happen occasionally
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Tensa wrote:Raven used to have a problem with gambling.
Now that explains a lot.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
Tensa wrote:Raven used to have a problem with gambling.
Now that explains a lot.
See, the fast facts will only Be around when needed, and I'll also answer questions in PM's
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Wow! No updates yet? What happened...?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Leaf has been a bit buisy
Just wait for him
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Leaf will do it eventually, he is just really busy. Not enough bricks available to keep him working
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

It's bad we have to use bricks to get him to do anything
<.<;
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

*shrugs* everyone has a way of being motivated, he chose this one
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I'm not unmotivated due to lack of bricks people.

I just have been...
Scatterbrained.
Lazy.
And busy.

Although I'll get to editing after the SDS, I expect Tensa to keep writing, since as far as I know, there's nothing slowing him down.
><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Arc 1, Act 4, Part 2: "Always"

Drake was lying in the sand staring up at the sky. "It's beautiful. Such a nice view." He said as he continued to admire the night sky, unaware of Raven being there. Raven seen Drake lying in front of him, staring up at something. Raven lied on his back and stared up too, trying to see what Drake was seeing. It was at about that point Drake noticed Raven's scent. "What do you want?" Drake had asked, to which Raven replied "Just staring up for no reason."

"That's not like you big brother, what do you want, and don't try to lie." Raven sighed. "We need to talk." He said. "Talk about what?" Drake asked. Raven got closer and placed his head on Drake's chest. "Do you hate me?" Raven asked, causing Drake to gasp. "NO! I could never hate you!" "Then why do you avoid me?" Drake went silent "That doesn't mean I hate you." Drake lifted his head and looked at his brother eyes that were filled with sadness.

"Why then?" Raven asked. Drake whined and looked up at the sky again. "I don't know... I'm sorry." Drake said, closing his eyes. Raven then asked. "What were you looking at?" Trying to change the conversation to something less upsetting. Drake rolled over on his stomach, as Raven laid down next to him. "I was looking at the stars. They're beautiful." Raven looked up again. "How?" He asked. Drake sighed again. "Why are flowers pretty to you?" He asked, to which Raven smiled. "I don't know, I just really like them." He said. "Well there's your answer." Raven chuckled a bit at Drake's response. "We're weird, but in a silly way." He said. Drake looked at Raven like he did something stupid. "What, what did I do?" Raven asked.

Drake just bursted out laughing, which made Raven blush. "Oh Raven, you are just silly."
Later, Raven and Drake were both hugging each other. "So, you forgive me?" Raven asked. "...No" Drake said, making Raven gasp. "What?!" Drake laughed. "Kidding! I'm kidding!" "Oh. Okay then." Raven said before they spent the rest if the night hugging.

Artemis walked in on them. "Y'all some weirdo's." She said, and Drake replied. "Yep, we're weird brothers, but were the best." Artemis sighed and walked off muttering. "Those two are real pieces of work."

Act 4 Part 2: End.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Leaf: Sorry again about this being late, but I've been busy an' stuff. *goes off to bed*
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

See, we can always depend on this guy!
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

no matter how long it takes, leaf will get it posted. He deserves some muffins. You do too for writing the story in the first place.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I plan on making that a thing Wolfy, so get used to the idea that I work as I see fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first three day passed by quickly.
Blaze continued to try and get Artemis to go out with him... To no avail. Drake and Raven made up and are hanging out with each other, with Ace, and their bulking cousin accompanying them (Much to Their displeasure). Sue continued to harass Karol (Much to Artemis's anger). But what about Mark? What had he been doing the whole time?
Act 5 Day 1:
Mark waked around the desert by himself finding many different types of new plants, insects, and animals that he never saw before. He walked over to a cactus, and instinctively backed away from it when he saw the spines on it. He then decided to chase around a rabbit like animal for a while, even when it voiced it's displeasure about it saying. "Stop following me weirdo! It's creepy!" He didn't listen and continued to follow it just to annoy it. Then it started to hop off quickly. Mark then chased it down like prey and caught it in his teeth.

"Hey! Put me down ya jerk!" The rabbit like creature yelled as it jerked around furiously in Mark's teeth. "I mean it, put me down before I make you!" That made Mark snort an put it down, but put a paw on it before it could escape. Mark then laughed. "You're pretty fun. I'm enjoying this a lot." He said. The Rabbit creature growled (yes growled) "Kid, you're terribly wrong if you think I'll let you push me around." Mark laughed it off as an empty threat.

"And what'll happen if I do this?" He he asked as he started to press a bit harder on the smaller creature. Then the rabbit snapped, it mustered all of its strength and pushed mark off, making him land on his back. The creature then made itself grow into a giant rabbit monster. It then slammed a paw on mark, making it so he couldn't get up. "Heh, seems the shoes on the other foot." Mark then asked. "What foot? And what shoe? I don't see any anywhere." He smiled, which was rewarded with more pressure being applied. "Ah, ah! Okay, okay! No more!" He said in pain, the rabbit monster then stopped, but didn't let go.

Mark tried to squeeze his way out, but to no avail. He was praying that the monster didn't crush his stomach. He then had an idea. He wasn't that good at it, but he did know a little magic, but he was worried about it backfiring and making things worse, so he decided to go to his other option... Begging. "Please mister rabbit monster thing, let me go! I promise I won't bother you anymore!" The monster thought for a moment "No." [Censored], I thought that would work! He thought.

He tried to force his way out instead. He bit down as hard as he could on one of the monsters fingers, which didn't phase it at all. So he then tried to push it off, which made him sink into the sand a bit, so he stopped quickly. He couldn't think of anything else.

After ten minutes of silence passed, Mark finally broke the silence. "I give up, what do you want?" He'd asked. The monster looked down at the helpless pup. "I want an apology for messing with me." Mark blinked. "...Is that it? Or is there more?" "That's all I want." Mark faced palmed so hard, that he actually hurt his forehead. "There is no way I'm doing that! I have too much pride!" The monster laughed "How could a kid like you even know what pride is?" Mark just looked away. "I'm not apologizing." The monster then stared at Mark. "Then how about I kill you, Or better yet eat you?" Mark gasped. "E-eat me?" He was filled with fear. He wanted to pretend he didn't hear it. The monster then nodded its head. "Yep, eat you. So say sorry and I won't. I'll give you a while to think it over." The monster said as it laid down.

Mark was terrified, he didn't want to be eaten, but he really didn't want to say sorry either. He then turned his head slightly to see the sun setting. And with it, the coldness of night started to approach. He still couldn't force himself to say sorry, until he heard the monster say "I'm starting to get hungry, better hurry up before I decide to just eat you." Mark finally had his decision. He swallowed his pride and apologized, but it sounded more like. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!" He'd yelled as tears started welling up in his eyes. The monster gave a smirk of satisfaction and took it's paw off of Mark's stomach. "That's what I thought"

Mark looked down and noticed a huge paw print on his stomach, which made him gasp. He got up and shook all the sand off of his back, but a bit was still stuck. He looked up and noticed the sun had fully set, and it was nighttime. He saw stars dot the sky, and he easily noticed Brave Vesperia, the brightest star in the night sky. He looked back down and saw the monster went back to it's original form, a rabbit like creature with irregularly large buck teeth, and a tail that resembled a wolf's. Mark then felt a gust of wind, and shivered. "I should get home... Hey mister?" "what?" "Were you really gonna eat me?" Mark looked at the rabbit, who replied saying. "No, don't you know rabbits are herbivores? We don't eat meat, that includes annoying little brats. I just wanted an apology, and you wouldn't give it, that's why I said that." Mark sighed "Anyways thanks, this was pretty fun... What's your name?" the rabbit then answered "It's Lee." Mark then said "Well Mr. Lee, I hope we meet again." "I pray that doesn't happen." Lee had Retorted. Then they both started to laugh.

Lee and Mark then started to go their separate ways. On his way home mark sighed as he looked back on the day, and he now knew something, Never mess with strange looking rabbits, you will never expect what happens next.
When he made it home, he was met with a swift head-chop by Raven "Ow! That hurt, why?" Mark asked while rubbing his head. Raven looked at Mark and shook his head "Just come on already." Mark listened, afraid of getting another Chop if he tried to disobey.

MiniQuest part 1 of 3: End.
Act 5: End.
===========================================================================================
Tensa: The Miniquest sagas are 3-5 part acts that happen during each Ark's Main storyline. They involve what a certain character does in between, during, before, or after the Ark. Because they didn't have as much involvement in the story (or because I neglected to even try to involve them, or I didn't want to, or just to extend storyline) it's so that character is treated equally
(And to make those fangirls happy for their favorite character Dohoho)

So sit back grab some snacks... Maybe a few drinks and let's start! Just don't doze off or I'll have Leaf send a hail of bricks upon you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Leaf: Hey! Sleet has the brick gun not me! And I'm pretty sure she keeps aiming it at me because whenever I'm hit with a brick, I swear I hear him laugh.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Sorry we haven't updated in a while :B here's a C Sheet to keep u guys at bay

Name Drake
Species: wolf
Dislikes: not being near his boyfriend, remembering his parents
Personality: happy wolf. Sad wolf. Angry wolf. Depressed wolf. All that and more could describe him
Drake is the most level headed next to raven. He knows a lot about human culture, but doesn't really care for humans at all. He thinks they're all pretty stupid. He is the one of the group who likes to stay in the sidelines. He can be very childish at times

Appearance: his fur is grey while his headfur and underbelly is white. His eyes are a deep shade of red. He likes to wear Ace's collar occasionally. 

Special skills
Speed: he is pretty much the fastest in the group
Intelligence: he is also the smartest in the group
Magic abilities: he is very good at Healing Arte's
weakness
He is very childish, and hates not getting his way. And can't stand being proved wrong. 
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Well, so happy to be back reading this again!
I never heard of a creature in the desert like Mr Lee...
Something you made up yourself?
Tensa wrote:So sit back grab some snacks... Maybe a few drinks and let's start! Just don't doze off or I'll have Leaf send a hail of bricks upon you.
Awww... he can throw what he likes, I really don't mind.
(not for as long as I have this shield generator though...)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Yep
He's like a jackalope monster thing

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SHIELD GENERATORS!?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

TensaZangetsu wrote:WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SHIELD GENERATORS!?
Because ol' Chris Kringle started the holocaust.
*SPACE SHUTTLE'D*
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Ok were gonna be doing a few gag stories while my mind tries to work right