Tales of Karol, and Artemis

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Leafolawl

Re: Tales of Karol, and Artemis

Post by Leafolawl »

WOO!
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

TensaZangetsu wrote::twisted: I'll get the hook then
Why bother? He gets brick'd like... the whole time.
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote::twisted: I'll get the hook then
Why bother? He gets brick'd like... the whole time.
... I'll get to work on a character sheet
*Awkward silence*
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

HARD HEAD!
*still has bricks hitting his head from some things he's done*

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Act 7: "Heart To Heart"
Raven looked at Ace, who'd approached him about Drake. "Are you sure he's avoiding you? That doesn't sound like him at all." He'd said, to which Ace shook his head "I'm sure! Every time I come around he leaves! I don't know if he hates me or not, but if he does I wanna know why." Ace looked down. "You guys are my family now, I don't want any of you to have any problems with me." Raven walked over and gave him a supportive hug. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you. There should be a reason why he's avoiding you, and that's not it." Ace looked at Raven. "Really?" Raven gave him a sincere smile "I'm sure."
Drake was shifting to where his older brother was. "I can't believe this." He told himself, but he was still afraid. "Just get it over with already! I'm tough! I can do this." He continued telling himself before he made it to his brother... And saw Ace there too "I can't do this!!" He shouted in surprise, and covered his mouth Please, god don't let them have heard that. He thought. "The heck?" Raven said as he turned to see Drake with his paws over his muzzle. "Speak of the world now. Drake get over here now!"

Drake obeyed his older brother and slumped over to where they were. "Yes Raven?" He asked. Raven looked at him with calm eyes. "Why are you avoiding Ace?" Drake winced when he heard the question. "Can I talk to you in private?" "Why can't Ace know?" Raven asked. Drake looked at Raven with pleading eyes. Raven broke "Gah! Fine! Ace could you leave us for a moment?" Ace listened and left. "Okay, now explain. Why are you avoiding him?" "It's cause I-I... Uh..." Raven growled "Either you give me a strait answer now, or I will throw you to the ground!" Raven couldn't stand when someone stuttered while they spoke. "Bu-I..." Drake folded his ears back, he looked like he was about to cry. Raven noticed "Why are you upset?" He asked as he got closer to drake and sat down next to him. "C'mon, we tell each other everything! Whats wrong, why do you avoid Ace?" Drake had tears going down the sides of his snout. "It's cause I-I-I" He couldn't take it anymore, and broke down crying. "IT'S CAUSE I LOVE HIM OKAY!" He yelled. "I'm in love with him." He just sat there and sobbed for a while after that.

Raven was shocked. He didn't know what to do, so he just hugged Drake and let him cry. "Please don't hate me." Drake said between sobs after he had finally calmed down. He was devastated that his brother knew he was gay now. He thought he would disown him. "I'd never hate you Drake, I couldn't hate any of my brothers. I don't care who you like. And I really don't care if you're gay." Raven said. Drake looked up to his brother. "Really?" he asked sniffing to try and clear his sinuses. Raven patted his back. "Of course! Why would you think that! Even though we've known each other for this long!" Drake sniffed before saying. "Sorry. I was afraid." Raven hugged him. "You shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything! None of my brothers should." Drake calmed down some when he heard that.

He nuzzled his brothers chest trying to find that happy place where he felt safe. "I've been afraid to tell him I loved him." Drake said, to which Raven sighed. "Why?" Drake whined. "I was afraid he would reject me." Raven shook his head. "It's alright to be rejected. I was rejected a few times, and I'm fine!" Drake chuckled a bit. "Who would reject you?" Raven frowned "A terrible woman. Apparently she doesn't like guys who show their feelings, but don't try to change the subject here." Drake smiled and nuzzled raven again "Darn, I thought I got away." Raven laughed. "Anyways, you really need to tell Ace how you feel about him. That's the only way to resolve this." "But I'm still afraid. What if it makes it worse!" Drake started to get upset again. Raven sighed. "If it happens, it happens, that's up to chance." Raven got up, which made Drake whine. "Okay, now don't run away." Raven said, which Drake got confused by, and asked. "Run away for wha-" But he was cut off when Raven yelled. "Ace! Come here!" Drake gasped "Nonononononono!!!" He tried to run, but Yaven grabbed him by the tail.

Ace walked back over. "Yes?" Raven pushed Drake next to him. "He has something to tell you." Drake's heart was racing like crazy. He tried to think of a way to escape this, but there was none. He was stuck. Ace looked at Drake "Oh-Ok, what?" He said as hee looked at the nervous wolf. Raven spoke up. "I'll leave you two alone." Drake watched as Raven left them alone. He then looked at the dog. He was a German shepherd. His eyes were light brown. Drake looked at every detail in his face He is so cute. he sighed. "I've... Got something to tell you."
Act 7: End

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tensa: It ends next Act. Maybe with a kiss, but don't get you're hopes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaf: What hopes? |D
*BRICK'D*
Last edited by Leafolawl on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

... I could have done way better with this!
I might redo it
Leaf you're mean!
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

*BRICK'D*
Certainly not yours!
If anything, your completely hopeless!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
*BRICK'D*
Certainly not yours!
If anything, your completely hopeless!
Tatt, are you reading the story, or just making fun of leaf?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I know I'm hopeless! I have no hopes for anything!
*BRICK'D*

###################################################
Act 8: "Step In the Name of Love"

Ace waited for Drake. "Tell me what? the reason you've been avoiding me?" Drake whined. "I'm sorry, it's just that I..." He turned away blushing, which annoyed Ace a bit. "Just tell me! Please. I wanna know." Drake whined. He didn't know what to say. He turned to face Ace. "I'm avoiding you, cause I... love you..." He said. "Cause you what?" Drake blushed even harder, he started to get all worked up. "I love you." Ace got a bit angry "Tell me now Drake!"

Drake folded his ears back "I-I" Ace placed a paw on Drakes shoulder "Please, tell me." Drake couldn't take it any more. "Cause I love you and couldn't tell you!!" He yelled. He started breathed heavily and felt his heart beat so hard it hurt a bit. He felt his heart break into little pieces. He took Ace's paw off his arm and moved away.

Ace blinked. "Really?" Drake nodded his head. "Yes, I do." Drake tried to move away, but was stopped by a paw on his shoulder again. He turned back, and was met by Ace's soft eyes. "Well, you are kinda cute." Drake blinked, now more confused than upset. "What do you mean?" Ace got closer "I'm saying I like you silly." He licked Drake's cheek, which made him blush. He couldn't believe what was happening. "Really? You're serious." Ace chuckled a bit "Does this answer you're question?" before Drake could do anything Ace leaned in and kissed him. Drake was very shocked at first and eased into the kiss. Drake felt like he was floating on a cloud. He closed his eyes. Ace broke the kiss off. Drake opened his eyes again. He sighed "That was amazing Ace." Ace blushed a bit from what he said. "Thanks... I love you Drake." Drake smiled "Love you too Ace." They decided to snuggle for the rest of the day.

Off in the distance Raven smiled as he watched his brother "I'm glad that you have someone to make you happy lil' bro, I'm proud of you." He sighed and flopped down "Oh god, now I'm the only one that doesn't have a mate! It's not fair... Oh well." Raven sighed. And decided to see what Karol was up to.

Act 8: End.
==============================================================
Tensa: Aww, see! I said there would be a kiss!... Well I said maybe.

Leaf: I seen it coming. |D
Self! why you so stupid and think ahead and screw up surprises?
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

That is you're own fault
I think I did good for my first ever love scene
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

It was quite cute
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

That's... sad...

Tensa: If I wouldn't read the story, I wouldn't be here to make fun of Leaf!
Ouch! that didn't happen in a wile...

Go Raven! Get yourself a girl!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
That's... sad...

Tensa: If I wouldn't read the story, I wouldn't be here to make fun of Leaf!
Ouch! that didn't happen in a wile...

Go Raven! Get yourself a girl!!
Ok.
Raven might get a girlfriend eventually.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

*slides into the foreground*
... Eventually...
Story time...

===========================================
Act 9: "Family Bonding"

Raven was searching for Karol. "Kaaroool, where are you lil' bro! Did ya leave me again?" He was annoyed that Karol had been gone more than usual. He missed spending time with Karol, and Karol was spending more time with Artemis than him, and it kinda hurt him a bit. Even Drake didn't have as much time for him cause of Ace. And Mark... He was going through 'puberty' and was beginning to get a bit scary to be around. "I don't have anybody to spend time with!" He screamed in frustration.

Raven sighed. I guess I'll go search for something to do. And he left the area they established as their home I'll be back in a while, before dark.
Drake was sleeping next to Ace, they were both hugging each other. They had gotten really close to each other. Ace woke up, and woke up Drake next. Drake whined cause he wanted to sleep longer. "Get up lazy, Raven should have dinner by now." Drake yawned, stretched and got up. "Fine, let's go." Drake said before they left their sleeping area
Karol was with Artemis in the City of Dahngrest, that was west of their home. This area was nicer to Wolves than Halure. Everywhere they went, they were met by nice people(but Karol was still afraid of them). "Okay that should be enough for today Karol, let's go home." Artemis left and Karol ran to catch up to her "Don't leave me behind!!" "Then be a little less slow!" Artemis lead them back to their home in the forest. On their way the saw a giant thing fly by with a ship attached "Is that a flying whale!?" Karol was a bit scared. "No doofus! It's an Entelexeia, they are the oldest beings in the word." Karol frowned, squinting his eyes to try and see it better. "Is that a ship under it?.. It looks like there's people on board." Artemis sighed "Just ignore it, let's go!" She dragged Karol off.
Raven decided to find food for his brothers first, then go explore. He had brought down a giant moose. "Heh, I'm that good." He felt proud of himself. He started to drag it back home I hope they appreciate the trouble I go through for them to eat! He thought as he continued to drag it back, straining himself to do so.
Raven arrived ten minutes later. When he got there, he'd exhausted himself, and was border-lining passing out. But he looked up and saw Drake, Ace, and Mark standing over him. He noticed that Karol and Artemis weren't there. "Wheres Karol?" He didn't really care for Artemis. "They went to Dahngrest." Mark said. "Oh, okay." Raven knew they were safe there. He then looked up to the others "What are you guys waiting on?" He questioned. Drake frowned. "Were waiting on you to eat first, you are the Alpha male after all." Raven sighed. "You guys go ahead, I'm tired, and wanna sleep." Drake smiled. "Thanks big bro!" And he licked Raven's cheek. Raven blushed a bit. Drake left to go divide the food equally.

Raven closed his eyes, and thought of only sleep. It took him a few minutes to fall into a dream world of peaceful bliss:

Act 9: End.
Tensa: Next act will be about his dream.
Leaf: My next act will remain shrouded in mystery. O .O
*slides off into the background without a trace*
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Dahngrest
The city of guilds,
All cities will be from Tales of Vesperia, and Tales of Symphonia
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

All cities will be from Tales of Vesperia, and Tales of Symphonia
Interesting, I should look that up...
BTW; has Leaf turned into a ninja!?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I have no idea What leaf is
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I... AM THE SORCE OF ALL CHAOS!
THE SPREADER OF DOOM!
THE AQUIRER OF NONSENCE!
AND THE TORMENTER, OF YOUR NIGHTMARES!
*BRICK'D*

I'm fuzzly wuzzly fennec fox. :3
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I'm a Siberian husky that's gonna beat you with a stick
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

... Leaf, im not rushing you, but... What is taking you!
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

... Leaf, im not rushing you, but... What is taking you!
Oh, I dunno, but I can guess he's scaring a few people with psychosis.
Or running away from a crowd of brick masons...
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Tattorack wrote:Oh, I dunno, but I can guess he's scaring a few people with psychosis.
Or running away from a crowd of brick masons...
Or I'm scaring people with MY psychosis while CHASING a crowd of brick masons.
*BRICK'D*

========================================================================
Act 10: "Dreams are made of memories"
Raven was asleep. He was dreaming of a memory from when his parents were still alive.
His dad was teaching him how to hunt. This memory was from when he was Ten...

"Okay, the best trick to outsmarting the prey is to lie low, attack while they can't see you, and aim for the neck." His dad said. Raven smiled. "Got it dad." His dad chuckled. "Then let's see what you're made of, see that rabbit?" He pointed towards a rabbit that was nearby. "I want you to catch it without hurting it." Raven smiled. "Okay dad!" "Don't forget to sneak up behind it." Raven nodded. He went up to a area that the wild rabbit couldn't see him from. He crouched low and crawled closer to the rabbit. He got ready to pounce it. He then leaped, but the rabbit moved out of the way, and he fell facefirst into the ground. "Ha! Take that mutt!" said the rabbit, before it ran off. Raven had dirt covering his entire face. When his dad saw, he laughed uncontrollably at his son.

Raven blushed. "It's not funny dad!" His dad sniggered. "Yes it is!". He went over to his son. "What you did wrong was leap in the air." he said as he wiped off a bit of the dirt off of Raven's face. "So, don't do that nexttime?" "Right kid. Now let's go home." His dad then picked him up by his neck in his teeth.
Raven was very happy about his dream, cause he missed his dad, and his mom. He smiled in his sleep as the dream continued.
He was now remembering a time when He, Drake, and his dad went to Meltokyo. He was 11 then. The people there were all fancy looking. "Why do those humans look so weird?" Drake asked. His dad answered. "It's something they describe as 'Fancy' I think." His dad frowned."They are so weird." Raven said. "And their sense in fashion is awful." His dad gasped "You dont have to be so mean Raven! Keep your mean comments to yourself mister." "Yes sir." Raven said in a forced tone. Drake sighed, making a face that clearly said he had something he found funny on his mind.
Raven was really enjoying going down memory lane.
He and his mom were in a field of flowers together. He was 13. "Oh these flowers are so nice, but I really wish I could see a Celsius Tear." Raven looked at his mom. "What's a Celsius Tear?" His mom looked at him with excited eyes. "Its a beautiful floors that grows in the frozen areas to the north of here. It's a blue flower that's made of ice. It's very pretty. My dream is to see a real one." Raven listened very attentively to his mom talk about the flower. He tried to imagine it. It looked beautiful in his thoughts. "Wow mom, it sounds amazing. Now I wanna see it!" His mom smiled. "Not before I do!" they both laughed together.
Raven woke up at the end of his dream, upset that his parents weren't there when he woke up.. He looked around and saw everyone was asleep. Drake was huddled up with Ace, Karol and Artemis were side to side asleep, and Mark was under one of his arms asleep with a smile. Raven lied his head back down, and pressed it againsts Mark's face.
He was still a bit sad, but seeing Mark made him a bit happier. He stuck his tongue out a bit and closed his eyes
Goodnight lil bro's, I love you all. He thought as he drifted back to sleep.

Act 10: End.
Tensa: Aww, his dreams are so sweet.
Their parents will be mentioned a lot by Drake
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Leaf: *rolls around on the keyboard too put in the following story*

==================================================
Act 11: "Road Trip"
Raven feels Mark shift under him as he slept, then he started to hear whimpers. He Hugged Mark, and licked him to calm him. It worked like Raven had expected it to, and had his brother muzzled into him and gave a sigh. Raven smiled at his younger brother as he slept.
Such a silly pup, man... He's gonna be a grown wolf sooner or later. Raven sighed, and laid his head down. But for now hes the little pup I love to care for. He smiled and brought Mark closer to him.
In the distance a Bird like creature and a white haired man watched the sleeping wolves. "Phaeroh, what do you make of her?" Said the man. The bird named Phaeroh looked on. "She doesn't look like anything special, let's just make sure she doesn't cause any trouble."
Artemis overheard their conversation. Nothing special am I? I'll show them! She thought as she devised an evil plan.
The next morning, everyone was up and about. Raven and Drake were planning what to do for the day, Karol and Artemis were arguing over which types of weapons were the best, and Ace and Mark were staring at clouds.
"That one looks like a blob." Ace pointed to a cloud that was passing by. "Well that one looks like a Bigger blob." Mark pointed to a different one. They both were bonding more.
"Okay Raven, how about we take a trip to the Capitol Zaphias?" They were trying to decide where to go. "How about we go hiking through the Sands of Kogorh?""No way! That place is too hot! Let's go to the Blade Drifts of Zopheir!" Drake preferred it to be cold, to it being hot, but Raven preferred it to be hot. "No, Kogorh." "Zopheir." "Kogorh!" "Zopheir!!" "Kogorh And thats final!" "But Ra-" "I said Kogorh and that's that!" Raven growled.

"Okay big brother." Drake frowned. Raven hugged Drake. "Sorry Drake." Drake hugged him back. "It's okay... Let's go tell everyone." on the inside Drake was cursing Raven. They went to where everyone was. "Hey guys Raven has something to say." No one listened, which annoyed drake. He raised his voice. "HEY, PAY ATTENTION!!" Everyone was caught off guard by Drake's shouting. Drake was usually so quiet, so they all turned their attention to him. "That's better, now Raven has something to tell you guys." They turned to Raven. "Well, were going on a trip! To the Sands of Kogorh, so get ready!"

Everyone gave collective cheers of happiness... Except for Drake. Karol asked Raven "How long will we be gone?" Raven replied "About a week." "Oh ok... Artemis let's get ready." Artemis nodded and followed behind Karol. And everyone else left to get ready too.

Act 11: End.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Leaf: *insert a totally lame joke here*
Last edited by Leafolawl on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

What? No whitty joke?
:P
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I did my editing by rolling around on my keyboard, that's joke enough.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Leafolawl wrote:I did my editing by rolling around on my keyboard, that's joke enough.
No it's not!
Make a real one!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

FFFFFFFFFFIIIINE!
*writes a totally lame joke*
*BRICK'D*

===================================
Act 12: "Rocky Start"
After everyone returned to the center of the forest. Raven asked. "Everybody ready?". Everyone said yes. "Okay then. Let's set off!" Raven as he led the way out of the forest. Karol sighed a happy sigh I can't wait to go! We haven't had a family trip in like ever! He thought. Artemis heard Karol's thought. Your family hasen't done this type of thing before? She thought in his head. Karol was startled at first, but calmed down. Well Raven told me he and Drake did this with our parents before... Artemis frowned. She knew that their parents were dead, and didn't like talking about it, cause it was so depressing.
Forget I said anything. And Artemis ended it there.
They got to the edge of the forest when Raven stopped them. "Okay, before we move any further, we need to establish 'Travel Partners' for the trip." He said. "Travel partners?" Drake asked in a curious tone. "Yes. We all have a partner we stick with 24/7 on the trip. In case trouble spouts, we have someone to cover our back."

Drake then looked at Raven with a more serious face "And just who is partnered up?" Raven smiled "Weeell, Here's how it was suppose to Be. The first team would be me and Mark. The next team, you and Karol. And the last team Artemis and Ace..." Drake blew up. "WHAT! Why didn't you partner me with ace! That's totally not fair! How could you!"

Drake was furious. He couldnt believe Raven. "I'm sorry Drake." Raven said with his ears folded back. Drake sighed "Forget it! Let's just go already!" Drake walked over to Karol with a very upset look on his face. Its not fair! He didn't even ask me about that! Drake thought while he frowned, far beyond mad at Raven.

Raven felt awful. Drake never yelled at him before. "Uhh.. Let's go then." Nobody said anything as they left the forest. That was a way to kick off a trip!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
And with that our first Arc kicks off!

Act 12: End.
PROLOGUE: OVER!
NEXT: ARC ONE!
Tensa: Ooh tension in the air between brothers!
O _\)...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Leaf: Drake was a ravin' at his brother!
Last edited by Leafolawl on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

... It's spelled Ark, not Arc?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

LOL-NO-NOW-SSSSHHHHHHHH!
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

:roll: shut up
The xt one will be titled Arc1 Act1
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Sorry guys
No act today...
These stories will be longer, and will take linger than usual
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

What? No whitty joke?
Well that sure got the sand from behind the ears!
Oh, wait...
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:
What? No whitty joke?
Well that sure got the sand from behind the ears!
Oh, wait...
Dont say anything not relating to the story please.
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Actually it is.
Since Drake was pretty loud, the expression counts.
But then they're going to a dessert...
(You see, now you made me explain it, so it isn't funny anymoreImage)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tattorack wrote:Actually it is.
Since Drake was pretty loud, the expression counts.
But then they're going to a dessert...
(You see, now you made me explain it, so it isn't funny anymoreImage)
1. It's Desert not Dessert
2. It wasn't funny to begin with
3. I didn't make you explain, you did it on your own! You could have said no
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

WOOT! I'M NOT EDITING IT INTO A POST TO AVOID DOUBLE POSTING!

========================================================
Arc 1: "Road Trip"
Act 1: "Painful Beginnings Of Traveling"

Our Pals Raven, Drake, Ace, Karol, Mark, and Artemis are beginning their travels to The Sands of Kogor. Drake was still mad at Raven for not pairing him with Ace. The rest of the group could feel the tension in the air between Raven and Drake. Ace didn't really mind being paired with Artemis, but Drake was seriously taking it too hard.

Karol walked next to Drake, looking at his brother in a worried manner. "Um, Big bro, you okay?" Drake looked at Karol and smiled "I'm fine Karol, let's keep going" Drake said, but on the inside he felt hurt. He felt hurt by Raven and his decisions. Why would he do that. He then noticed that Karol had a white Collar on. "Hey, where'd you get that from Karol?" Drake asked as he pointed to the collar. Karol looked down and said "Oh this? Ace gave it to me." Drake smiled. That was thoughtful. "It looks nice on you kid. Take good care of it." Karol nodded, and looked ahead.
Raven felt bad, very bad. He didn't mean to make Drake mad. He felt awful now. I'm sorry Drake, I'm so sorry. Mark noticed that Raven was upset, and nudged him as they walked. Raven looked down, and saw Mark with a ridiculous look on his face. He couldn't help but laugh a bit, which made mark smile. "Thanks Mark, I needed that." Raven said with a smile.
Artemis and Ace said nothing as they walked. Ace was messing with his tag a bit. Artemis looked at him and sighed. Why did I get paired with this lame-o. Why didn't he pair me with Karol, at least he would have tried to make conversation. Artemis then shook the thought away.
The group traveled for a whole day, and made Camp for the night. Artemis and Ace slept next to each other. Karol and Mark slept next to each other. And Drake and Raven were as far away from each other as possible. Raven tried to get closer to Drake, but he kept pushing him away. "Drake, I just wanna talk to you!" Raven said. "Well I don't wanna talk to you." Drake said in a cold tone. He gave Raven the cold shoulder for the whole night, which really upset Raven.
I'm trying Drake, please forgive me. I can't bear it when you're mad, but it truly hurts my chest to see you mad at me.
Raven thought as he lied down and cried himself to sleep, Torn up on the inside by Drake's coldness toward him.

Act 1: End.
Tensa: Drake, it's not that serious! Forgive him already!
Next one will be longer.
Leaf: Stupid thing, I would probably be Drake in this situation.
The main difference being I'm straight. |D
Last edited by Leafolawl on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

... You seriously did not just make that joke
" Raven tried to get closer to Drake, but he kept pushing him away. "Drake, I just wanna talk to you!" Karol said in a raised voice"
This needs tone fixed
Last edited by TensaZangetsu on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

What joke?
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

....Nevermind
You messed up on a part, go fix it
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

... Check that out, I did.
I need to focus more when I'm messing with context.
Love me right now! Done.
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

Leafolawl wrote:What joke?
The main difference being I'm straight
That one, I think.
Raven is very emotional, I wonder if that has to do with their parents in any way...
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Tattorack wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:What joke?
The main difference being I'm straight
That one, I think.
That's not a joke, I'd be pretty much the same as Drake in that situation with the irritation.
About the only difference between me and him in the situation is I'm not attracted to males in the romantic way.
Love me right now! Done.