SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by theblackcateyes »

The rabbit continued laughing with his search partner...before they got more serious....thenshe hugged him under the water lovingly.

-You are awesome- Said leaning her head in his chest as they continued floating under de moonlight
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Galadan blushed heavily from the sudden hug and hugged her back.
theblackcateyes wrote:-You are awesome- Said leaning her head in his chest as they continued floating under de moonlight
A tear appeared on the Russian blue's face, and a joyful smile. "Rox..." he began... "Thanks!" he added, giving her a light kiss on the forehead.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Hmm, well then, to build everything we will need a lot of sticks and maybe more leaves. We are... 6 people, so we'll need 6 beds, and 3 tents... maybe? Or just one big tent?" Axel started thinking "This is more complicated than I thought it would be, heh."
"I was thinking the same thing," Drake said, staring at their stash. "We have some branches and leaves, but they're just not enough. So we'll need to get more; let's see if we can't scalp a close tree for branches. I have a native-made spearhead, so that might help, and if nothing else, we can use our claws."
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:A tear appeared on the Russian blue's face, and a joyful smile. "Rox..." he began... "Thanks!" he added, giving her a light kiss on the forehead.
The rabbit looked up to his face looking his eyes...-No, thanks you-Said hugging a little more tight and leaned her head on his chest. After a few minutes of glorious silence, the rabbit noted.

-Ohh god! the others, the water...c'mon Gal is time to go with them!-She suddenly started to swim to the land and stood up on the ground picking up the 1 lt. bottle full of water.

-C'mon Gal!-Said waving to her partner
The Moon Howler

"Alright, Rox!" Galadan answered and swam to the land as well and quickly climbed up on dry land. He stood up, refreshed, in front of her and said happily "Well, other won't wait us forever. Let's go!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"Alright, Rox!" Galadan answered and swam to the land as well and quickly climbed up on dry land. He stood up, refreshed, in front of her and said happily "Well, other won't wait us forever. Let's go!"
Roxanna then hugged Galadan quick enough for taking a kiss of his lips tenderly and turn around with the bottle in her hands as they return to the camp
The Moon Howler

The Russian blue smiled even more because of the sudden kiss and followed Roxanna to the camp

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Finally- Exclaimed Roxanna putting her backpack on one of the giant leaves and take a fresh breath.

-Take this- Said extending to the others the bottle of water.

-Gal and I...ammmm...we had drunk some water *giggles*
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:-Gal and I...ammmm...we had drunk some water *giggles*
"Heh, yeah." Galadan said, giggling along "A big one!" He sat on the ground and put his backpack alongside him, relaxing for a while.

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:
Mystic Wolf wrote:"Hmm, well then, to build everything we will need a lot of sticks and maybe more leaves. We are... 6 people, so we'll need 6 beds, and 3 tents... maybe? Or just one big tent?" Axel started thinking "This is more complicated than I thought it would be, heh."
"I was thinking the same thing," Drake said, staring at their stash. "We have some branches and leaves, but they're just not enough. So we'll need to get more; let's see if we can't scalp a close tree for branches. I have a native-made spearhead, so that might help, and if nothing else, we can use our claws."
  • Considering the amount of material needed, a single big tent would have save them some time, but having three separate tents would make for better security. Thinking back to the night, Galadan and Roxanna had made remarkable progress on their relationship. It was sudden but nonetheless it was not something uncommon nowadays nor was it something most would like to share a night with. Privacy-wise three tents would be better as well so Scott voted for the idea of having three tents.
===========================================================================================================
The Moon Howler wrote:The Russian blue smiled even more because of the sudden kiss and followed Roxanna to the camp
  • Torrid, after drinking a fill of the water from the source, simply followed the two back to camp.
------------------------- One Uneventful Hour of Walking Later --------------------------
  • When they finally arrived in camp, a form of construction was on the way. A canopy, that was not there when they left, stood close but not too close to the campfire. A prototype frame for a bed was also found shaded by the artificial leafy roof.
theblackcateyes wrote:-Finally- Exclaimed Roxanna putting her backpack on one of the giant leaves and take a fresh breath.

-Take this- Said extending to the others the bottle of water.

-Gal and I...ammmm...we had drunk some water *giggles*
The Moon Howler wrote: "Heh, yeah." Galadan said, giggling along "A big one!" He sat on the ground and put his backpack alongside him, relaxing for a while.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"So we should get some sticks now, maybe if we hit a tree..." He then kicked a tree with the base of his foot (semi-shaking semi-kicking) a random tree and then prepared to run when he heard any stick falling.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"So we should get some sticks now, maybe if we hit a tree..." He then kicked a tree with the base of his foot (semi-shaking semi-kicking) a random tree and then prepared to run when he heard any stick falling.
  • Roll for "random" tree: 2
  • Axel's flight instincts did not trigger as the tree was one of the large-leafed palms that did not even had branches.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

He then looked up. "AIGH, wrong tree" He facepawed, then he moved to a tree that could have some sticks "*grumblegrumblegrumble*" Then he tried the same, same actions.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:He then looked up. "AIGH, wrong tree" He facepawed, then he moved to a tree that could have some sticks "*grumblegrumblegrumble*" Then he tried the same, same actions.
  • Str: 16+1; Per: 16+1; Agi 13+1
  • The initial kick sent a nice shock to the thin trunk of the tree causing it to violently shake with the succeeding impacts. After roughing the tree up a bit, the sounds of falling twigs quickly alerted Axel to move away from the shadow of the tree. When the sounds had settled, Axel found the surrounding of the tree in quite a mess of leaves and twigs, though none of the woods seem suitable for construction.
  • Twigs (20) dropped on the floor.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

". . ." Axel analyzed the twigs. "I think that those ones are too weak to build a tent... Maybe we should search for better trees." Asked to the group. "Is there any good tree here? Maybe we should search one".

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Galadan stood up "Let me help you with that!" The Russian blue looked around for a bit and went to a random tree. After short examination, he said "Maybe this one?"

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Well, those twigs might make good kindling, so hang on to them. But for supports.." Scott started off, looking for a tree with thicker branches.
theblackcateyes

-Everything looks so quiet- Thought the rabbit as was watching the others builiding things. She thought about help…but how could a fragile little rabbit help them?...- Ohhh I will- Said when she decided it and when was about to walk to the others…she listened something behind her, was like...a little laugh…-It can’t be- Thought a little scared. Withouthsaying something she stood up with courage and put her hand in her pocket taking the gun and unlocking it, ready for anything that could happen.
Hypergenesis

Sorry for the delay most of these are actually defaults

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan stood up "Let me help you with that!" The Russian blue looked around for a bit and went to a random tree. After short examination, he said "Maybe this one?"
  • Per: 12+1+5 ( Bonus Looking for the right tree isn't that hard... ) Luck: 7+1 (Normal find)
  • Galadan found a large sturdy tree, it's branches looking thicker than most of the others in the forest.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Well, those twigs might make good kindling, so hang on to them. But for supports.." Scott started off, looking for a tree with thicker branches.
  • Perception Stat: 9, Event defaults to a good find.; Luck:13+3, High Luck roll, very good find.
  • It didn't take much time for Scott to find a tree, though why it was here was more of the question. Hidden behind a few other trees was a large oak tree with its leaves blending in with the surrounding greenery. The branches, not escaping his sights despite being hidden behind the sea of leaves, were thick from trunk to tip. It looked like the perfect candidate for their plans, but just looking at the thickness of those wooden offshoots tells him he would need a tool to be able to harvest them.
theblackcateyes wrote:-Everything looks so quiet- Thought the rabbit as was watching the others builiding things. She thought about help…but how could a fragile little rabbit help them?...- Ohhh I will- Said when she decided it and when was about to walk to the others…she listened something behind her, was like...a little laugh…-It can’t be- Thought a little scared. Withouthsaying something she stood up with courage and put her hand in her pocket taking the gun and unlocking it, ready for anything that could happen.
  • Luck: 15-2
  • A laughing bird? Lunch? It was unknown at what Roxanna was thinking when she drew the gun but upon pointing it to the bird, it seemed to know what was about to happen and readied to fly away.
The Moon Howler

Re: Sorry for the delay most of these are actually defaults

Hypergenesis wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan stood up "Let me help you with that!" The Russian blue looked around for a bit and went to a random tree. After short examination, he said "Maybe this one?"
  • Per: 12+1+5 ( Bonus Looking for the right tree isn't that hard... ) Luck: 7+1 (Normal find)
  • Galadan found a large sturdy tree, it's branches looking thicker than most of the others in the forest.
Galadan climbed on the tree and reaching the lowest branch, carefully stepped on it.

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Oh, good luck with that one! If you need help... well, I'll be under you so if you fall I'll try to catch you" He moved and stood near the tree, but not just under him, so if a stick fell, he would be careful.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote: Galadan climbed on the tree and reaching the lowest branch, carefully stepped on it.
Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oh, good luck with that one! If you need help... well, I'll be under you so if you fall I'll try to catch you" He moved and stood near the tree, but not just under him, so if a stick fell, he would be careful.
  • Branch Strength (Luck): 2; Agi (Galadan):3+1; Agi (Axel): 6+1
  • Whether it was because of the ill omen his companion spoke of or just plain misfortune Galadan's attempt was quickly ended when the branch he was on suddenly gave from his weight. The trunk he climbed on was smooth with moss, probably the same reason why the branch was so severely weakened, and he failed to grab hold to save himself from falling. The stick Axel was expecting never came, but in it's place came Galadan and a large branch, as if they were racig who could hit the ground first.

When everything became quiet again, Axel's trustworthiness to his word was proven, in a way, as Galadan was saved from an otherwise nasty fall at the expense of Axel who was lying prone flat under the feline. Beside them was the thick branch, rotten at its base though the rest of it appeared salvageable so long as the decayed section was removed.
  • Large Sturdy Branch fell to the floor.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Torrid stretched his back, a few pops came from here and there, and he sighed in relief as some of the compacted pressure eased away. "Zis is going to ve a very tough time." The Husky muttered under his breath, before retrieving his machete and proceeding to a tree on the far side of the camp ground.

Torrid swung his blade across some of the lower branches, panting lightly as he watched bits and pieces of sharp shards of bark fly across here and there.

[Rus] "Well, at least i can do this to help......"[Rus]
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

simple things wrote:Torrid stretched his back, a few pops came from here and there, and he sighed in relief as some of the compacted pressure eased away. "Zis is going to ve a very tough time." The Husky muttered under his breath, before retrieving his machete and proceeding to a tree on the far side of the camp ground.

Torrid swung his blade across some of the lower branches, panting lightly as he watched bits and pieces of sharp shards of bark fly across here and there.

[Rus] "Well, at least i can do this to help......"[Rus]
  • Luck: 20+3
  • *Thwack* More splinters flew out of the branch as metal hit wood over and over again. Soon enough, the branch started to descend, slowly losing its capability to hold itself onto the tree, but then it stopped. Looking at the base of the branch, the piece of timber should have already fallen to the ground without any further struggle. Determined to see the fruits of his labor, Torrid gave one last chop and the branch finally fell to the ground. As he was looking at his prize, he noticed a little extra with it, a deployed parachute. the ropes that supported its passenger seems to have been cut though, rendering the large canvas useless for redeployment. However, there must be some use to it...
  • Large Sturdy Branch and Deployed Parachute fell to the ground
theblackcateyes

Hypergenesis wrote:
  • Luck: 15-2
  • A laughing bird? Lunch? It was unknown at what Roxanna was thinking when she drew the gun but upon pointing it to the bird, it seemed to know what was about to happen and readied to fly away.

-Well, looks like was just my imagination...-
Said to herself as put the gun in her pocket
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

". . . Ouch" He coughed a bit, seeing how both Galadan and the brench were on him. "You alright...? Oof..." He tried to move from there.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

"Yeah!" he said "I gotta stop doing that." he looked down to the canine "You okay?"

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-By the way guys, we found some kind of little lake over there- Said pointing to the woods. -Maybe we can move the camp, or make another one there, it's more logical don't you think so?-
The Moon Howler

Galadan stood up and moved the branch from Axel, before answering that "That might be a good Idea, but we need to move everything to the new location and start another fire, plus we haven't scout that area more carefully."

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake was pretty much forced to stay with Scott. It was either that or go alone, and he wasn't going to do that without a reason. So he toyed with the fire, watching it, and trying to make small talk whenever possible to stave off boredom. Playing with one of the sticks by placing it in the fire was becoming a bit boring, so he left it there while holding it, staring off into the distance.

A burning sensation regained his attention as he returned his gaze to his paw, which had burned at the tip of one of his fingers, causing him to mrowr and toss the stick into the air in surprise.
theblackcateyes

-Are you okay?-Asked Roxanne worried to Drake as she saw the flying stick and his reaction.

She put in her knees and taking his paw started to examinate it.

-It hurts-?
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel sighed and stood up. "Ok... If you all want to create a new basement, we'll fist need to create some barricades: there are living beings there, and it's WATER. Every living being needs water, so they'll go there to drink. You see what I mean? We don't want intruders in our basement. It's too dangerous to start it there now, we haven't anything to cover ourselves properly: we need more tools."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image