HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by xhunterko »

I was wondering when cwitt had last posted. I know she hasn't been around here much. But I was almost certain that I've seen her post in the other role plays. I think.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Are any of the pets outside, or going outside? If so, they would most likely see Eris walking around in the streets.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Archimedes, Nalo and Ying are still outside
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I myself had thought about doing it, but I decided that Specter would have to many issues trying to comfort someone he doesn't know.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

IceKitsune wrote:Archimedes, Nalo and Ying are still outside
and specter, he's outside with that lot =P
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Okay, I need to ask now.

Did anyone step up to be Assistant GM? or is it me?
Love me right now! Done.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Its you Leaf if you want the job. No one else said anything.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I'll take the job, since no-one else stepped up.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki and Mitch are going to her house, and both will be given a ride to the mall. Whoever wants to join, up to three more pets, is welcome.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Sorry guys, I'm breaking cycle, Ctc's post makes me need to post.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rikki and Mitch are going to her house, and both will be given a ride to the mall.
Correction: Rikki is dragging Mitch to her house and the mall whether he likes it or not. It's okay though, it's funnier that way. :)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I'm not very sure what to do with Eris. I really want to keep playing her. But with what happened with Blue Berry, it would be very out of character if she just got over it and went back to her silly prankster self. I don't want her to become a loner, but that would be exactly in-character for her. I want to still participate in this RP, with this character, but it's going to be kind of hard. Eris really only had Blue Berry as a friend, with Mitch and Destiny being the closest things she has to other friends, though she is honestly somewhere between friends and acquaintances with the two of them.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

We could try to con Eris into going to the mall.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:I'm not very sure what to do with Eris. I really want to keep playing her. But with what happened with Blue Berry, it would be very out of character if she just got over it and went back to her silly prankster self. I don't want her to become a loner, but that would be exactly in-character for her. I want to still participate in this RP, with this character, but it's going to be kind of hard. Eris really only had Blue Berry as a friend, with Mitch and Destiny being the closest things she has to other friends, though she is honestly somewhere between friends and acquaintances with the two of them.
try send her to Valiant. He'd love to help her out.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:I'm not very sure what to do with Eris. I really want to keep playing her. But with what happened with Blue Berry, it would be very out of character if she just got over it and went back to her silly prankster self. I don't want her to become a loner, but that would be exactly in-character for her. I want to still participate in this RP, with this character, but it's going to be kind of hard. Eris really only had Blue Berry as a friend, with Mitch and Destiny being the closest things she has to other friends, though she is honestly somewhere between friends and acquaintances with the two of them.
try send her to Valiant. He'd love to help her out.
Same with Eve....i don't know what to do because she was with desniny :?
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Maybe Eris could go to the dinner and talk to Eve, venting to a stranger? It's not an uncommon thing to do when stressed.
Love me right now! Done.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Aww, congratulations IceKitsune :)
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Cool! Hope you turn out to be one of those cool uncles, and not like my oldest uncle from my mom's side.
I keep hearing that he's a goof beyond all reasoning(and dangerous... He chased my sister with a needle).

And I also know I'll be needed tomorrow(I know I'm not officially Assistant GM yet, but I'll still act like it).
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sorry it's late, but congrats IceKitsune!

Also:

*pokes roleplay group*
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok with Cwitt clearly gone What are we going to do about the Camping thing? It was his idea after all? I say we still do it but we are going to need someone else (most likely me unless everyone wants some one else to do it) do the whole mouse/ghost thing.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Ok....

The camping trip was MY idea...

<rage>

http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 93#p261893
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

....well I feel like a moron sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: never mind what I said then I have no idea what I was thinking. Again sorry Raz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

is there a free spot in here, or is it still full?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

We have a spot open so you can join. Also does anyone know what happened to Cwitt? his profile said Profile Inactive Reason: Profile Details Changed. So did he close his account or something?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I don't know. Wish I did, but I don't.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

I will make a character later today, keep the spot for me :D
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

Here he is.

Name: Will Folcean [Folsh’n]

Nickname: Fire-sprite

Species: Nebelung cat

Neighborhood: Sunset plateau

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are emerald green, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale green with a rhombic shaped Forest green tag with a golden flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Will is nice and talkative cat, who likes to be in crowds and doesn't mind being a center of attention.
He can't stand when others fake. He's willing to accept anyone for what they truly are.
He only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice or learn/teach someone.
He's very honest and straight, which could get him in trouble sometimes.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dismiss the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
The Poi-dancer troop broke apart, because of differences and Sid, along with his pet Will, parted ways with their cousins – the Seagles and the Hawkakes.
But the Folcean family itself broke apart and its member spread throughout the world. Sid and Will changed towns for a while, until they finally settled on Sunset Plateau, because of its Pet friendly status.
Due their travels, they managed to get a lot of money from the different deals they made and the shows they participated in, as well as their performance in a circus or two.

Other Info:
- He always carries an I-pod with his favorite music in his collar
- He can’t stand unkempt houses
- He believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
W – his honesty causes troubles sometimes
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – he can easily forgive others, as long as they apologize to him

SPECIAL:
S - 6
P - 6
E - 6
C - 6
I - 5
A - 8
L – 5

Color: 808000
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

I like him...even he can meet Eve, who is walking around :D
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

He sounds interesting and I don't see any problems. You can start posting right away. By the way I would say its about 4 PM right now in the RP
The Moon Howler

I would be grateful if you give me a short resume on what happened during the day so far

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

T'would be my honer.

Another wall of text!"What is wrong with this guy?"

Valiant's story:
Valiant went to help Bora clean up for spring and ran Into Belisarius, who was looking to start a pack with someone, but he's into guys. So he(Bel) was looking about through the history of the town to find a mate, and found he loves Valiant. After convincing Valiant that he needed someone faithful and true, he and Valiant mated and after Valiant convinced Bel to become a pet, went to Val's place to try and convince his owners to adopt Bel as a pet. They succeeded in convincing them, and went to the park to pass time while the paperwork was signed, and have since headed to the clubhouse at Dakotah's uncles.

Lance's story:
Lance and Kurt were texting out a meeting in the park, where they ran into Valiant. Val introduced them to Bel, and after helping to convince Bel to be a pet, they went with them to help get Bel adopted as a pet, since Lance's owner is a member of Animal Control. They've been hanging out since.

Saphia's story:
She was heading to the park and got a text from Gray, saying he wanted to hang out. Having been taking the long way, she ran into Mitch and Rikki, who'd invited her to join them for a small breakfast. Getting to-go bags, they went to the park. Having had been sidetracked, Gray was waiting for her there, And her and Gray started relaxing under a tree reading a book. Until just now, anyways.(Someone's left, and from the way I've been reading things, it could be Cwitt. Saphia's creator/controler.)

Mitch's story:
Mitch was heading to Lance's house, to check up with his strictly "on paper" owner, but was interrupted by Rikki, who took him to a small diner. They met Saphia there, and went with her to the park, where they split of and Joined Lance, Kurt, Valiant, and Belisarius. While at the park though, he took off for a second, and helped steer Nalo, Ying, and Nate in the right way to get to the park. He's since regrouped with Rikki, and has left with her for the mall.

Nalo's story:
Having just moved into town from Hawaii, He was helping his owner empty a moving truck until Ying, who'd seen the moving truck on of his cameras, came and asked if he wanted to hang out and see the town. He'd been excused, and ran into Archy and Nate. They then went to Nalo's for breakfast and started heading for the park, but got side tracked by Specter, another new pet, who's a mute from having been abused by his old owner. Specter and Archy went to Archy's to get Specter a tablet to talk for him, and left Him with Ying and Nate. Ying being the oldest member of the community at this point was trusted to lead them to the park, but took them away from it instead. After being corrected by Mitch though they went to the park the park, where they met back up with Archy and Specter.

Eve's story:
After having met Nate, A black cat adopted from a school for some reason or another, left to have fun, she met up with Shamrock and Destiny at the park, and has been hanging out with them. Although, after Shamrock left unexpectedly, Destiny had gone into the bathroom, and has left Eve alone. She's now out walking the streets to find something else to do.

Destiny's story:
Waking up to her dad's new girlfriend inviting her to have fun with her and Destiny's dad, she declined and instead made plans with Shamrock to met up at the park. Her, Shamrock, and Eve then went to the diner that Saphia had been at earlier to grab something to eat, but Shamrock got a text about a family member and left Destiny and Eve at the diner. Destiny is now in the bathroom calling her dad.

Archy's story:
After Eve had left, he and Nate had went out to look about town, and ran into Ying and Nalo. After hanging out with them for awhile, and meeting Specter, he took specter off to where he lives to get Specter a Tablet to talk for him. They hung out at his place for a bit, and then went off to the park. After arriving there, him and Specter met the larger group and linked back up with Ying, Nate, and Nalo. They've since ran off to the mall.

Lucky's story:
being new, He went straight to the park where He'd met up with Valiant, Bel, and the rest of their group. He's now at the club house with them.

Eris' story:
After watching TV for a few hours, her best friend Blue Berry had come over and told her that he had to move, which had left her stricken emotionally. She went for a short walk through the park to calm down, which didn't quite work. She'd gotten a text soon afterwards from Mitch saying him and Rikki were at the mall, and invited her to come. She gave herself a small speech of encouragement to calm down, and went straight to the mall.

What everyone is doing:
Lucky: Listening to music in the clubhouse at Dakotah's uncle's place.
Destiny: Calling her dad from the diner restroom.
Val: Working on fixing an element in the gym that was built to go along with the clubhouse at Dakotah's uncle's house.
Archy: Trying to keep Specter calm as he walks with Nate, Ying, and Nalo to the mall's arcade.
Bel: Helping Lance encourage Kurt to lift weights.
Rikki: Consoling Mitch and hanging out with Eris.
Specter: Being paranoid about everyone except Ying, Nate, Nalo, and Archy while they walk to the arcade in the mall.
Mitch: Hanging out at the mall with Rikki and Eris.
Ying: At the mall going with Archy, Nate, Nalo, and Specter to its arcade.
Nalo: Heading to the arcade with Ying, Archy, Specter, and Nate.
Nate: Walking with Ying, Nalo, Archy, and Specter to the mall's arcade.
Eve: Walking the streets in search of something to do.
Saphia: reading a book under a tree in the park.
Gray: Searching for his watch in the park.
Eris: Talking with Mitch and Rikki in a hobby shop in the mall.
Lance: Trying to coax Kurt into doing a little bit of working out.
Kurt: Talking to Lance about how he won't be able to lift much.

--
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

Also, who left or is being considered Inactive?
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

And we have the camping trip coming up in the future....

Are we leaving tomorrow or evening?

I really wanna have everyone leave in the evening just so they settle in and get the "ah, safe" feel before being mildly spooked...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

We can leave in the evening, and since its like a bit after 4 it can be in like an hour or two. Unless you would like it to be later?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Anytime in the evening would work...

I figure if everyone arrives at night, all will seem calm, then the next night comes the sudden shocker...
valerio

Post by valerio »

a couple of hours will do
The Moon Howler

I will post at Friday afternoon GMT+2

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

Sorry for the double post, but is there someone currently in the park?

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:Sorry for the double post, but is there someone currently in the park?
maybe Eve if you need her
The Moon Howler

Anyone is appreciated, else Will won't get a good First impression from SP

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yeah I'd have him run into Eve everyone else left the park a while ago.

Lucky is inactive right now but Dismay Wolf just said he should be getting back here soon. He had to move and things came up. The Game hasn't posted in forever and I don't know whats up with her. Cwitt/Saphia is gone his account is closed and I don't know whats going on with Gray I think he actually might be still in the park but I don't think hes posted in a while.

Edit: Gray is actually lost on the streets of Sunset you three should run into each other get your characters going again