Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I've done lots of dangerous stuff with my dad. I think I can survive a little construction work."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rion her a serious look, raising an eyebrow "I was a stray you know, I can tell that them construction sites could be dangerous." after that he smiled once more "But don't worry, this one is safe, spare for the guards."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled half-heartedly and sat up against the tree. "I... I'm sure I sound and look crazy... But yes, I think I'm fine." She stood up and pecked Spike on the cheek. "And I couldn't have dealt with it without you," she told Spike, staring at him with a look of thankfulness written all over her face.
Spike smiled an wagged his tail, happy that Arin was okay.
Phi grinned softly, standing off to one side. For now, he would just let the two of them have their moment. "Hey, guys," he said. "I'm going to go try and meet up with someone. You're welcome to come along if you'd like."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well I'll go if Arin's willing to go. are we talking just one more person or pet or is there going to be another large group?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin half-smiled. Like she could honestly say no to meeting new people... as long as it was one. "That sounds good..."
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Mystic Wolf wrote: "You asked to the right wolf, but you should be careful, what if someone sees it and uses it?"
Alexander smiled, "Yeah, it should be programmed to take after all the other bots, and fly on home" he continued, patting the wolfs stong shoulder and giggling.
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Moon Howler wrote:Varg shook his head, smiling "It ain't rude to help friend feel better, right?"
"Not at all," Alana agreed with a slight nod. "I hope I won't be interrupting any of your plans..."
The Moon Howler

Varg titled his head "They can live out one Halloween without me." he smiled "So, where to now?" he asked Alana
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin half-smiled. Like she could honestly say no to meeting new people... as long as it was one. "That sounds good..."
Alright, good," Phi said with a grin. "Then let's be off. I'll lead the way." He started off in the direction of the park's exit, heading for the apartment block on the other side.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike put his arm around Arin's waist, and started following Phi.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin smiled at Spike and leaned against him, following Phi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion her a serious look, raising an eyebrow "I was a stray you know, I can tell that them construction sites could be dangerous." after that he smiled once more "But don't worry, this one is safe, spare for the guards."
"then let's get going." She started to head off in the wrong direction before saying, "wait. I'm supposed to be following you." She then giggled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium opened his eyes to see a few kids staring at him, an odd creature that was sleeping on the public benches. He moved his paw up and see them quickly withdraw, cautious of what he may do. He smiled inside and looked around and spotting a wiener vendor nearby, he decided to take some of the candy Lacooni had gave him and offered it to the children. Immediately they swarmed around him trying to get a piece of candy for themselves and Cesium, in his panic of being swallowed up by this flash mob, threw the candy and watch as the kids disappear just as quickly.

"Three wieners on a stick and a round of drink for them.", Cesium ordered from the vendor while the children behind him were making very sour faces, apparently the trick candies were a little bit over the edge. However, once they had a sip of the cola they were once again smiling and laughing all around. Though it was a bit noisy, Cesium overheard the gossiping ladies who sat near where he used to be sleeping. Turns out the kids around him were of a mother's club and they regularly meet around this time. Hm, middle class., he thought while he walked the children toward their mothers. "Uh, sorry I gave them a bit of sugar." he apologized as he approached the women. However it only led to a series of awkward conversations, though nothing too seriously wrong. It ended nicely however, though the mothers were still convinced he was some kind of exotic lizard. I wonder if I should go..., thought Cesium as the mothers had also brought up the Halloween party at the Colligi's. He just shrugged it off again though, feeling there's still time to think about it, as he headed home.

(( Idling; Next post around Party Time. ))
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana looked off to the side, twiddling her thumbs. "Actually, I was...I was on my way to find you..."
The Moon Howler

Varg titled his head, smiling, while his tail began to wag "Now that you found me, what do you want to do?"

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled at Spike and leaned against him, following Phi.
Phi glanced back at the pair once, grinning. "It'll just be a short walk, guys."Then they started off down the path, out to the sidewalk, across the street, and finally down the length of the apartment block. "Hmm. Alright, here we are." Phi took a deep breath called out "DUUUUSK! YOU UP YET?" A few seconds later, a window on the fifth floor opened and a familiar snowshoe cat popped his head out. "PHI! HEY! I'LL BE READY IN A SEC!" Phi grinned. "Just get your lazy tail down here, time's a-wastin'!"

"Okay, I'll be right out!" Dusk laughed, held up a finger, and ducked back inside.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"then let's get going." She started to head off in the wrong direction before saying, "wait. I'm supposed to be following you." She then giggled.
Rion stood in place, grinning "That was the wrong way anyway." he said "And I would prefer you to be besides me, not following me."
he offered her his paw "Shall we?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion stood in place, grinning "That was the wrong way anyway." he said "And I would prefer you to be besides me, not following me."
he offered her his paw "Shall we?"
She took his paw and said "just lead the way." and they started heading towards their destination.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:Phi glanced back at the pair once, grinning. "It'll just be a short walk, guys."Then they started off down the path, out to the sidewalk, across the street, and finally down the length of the apartment block. "Hmm. Alright, here we are." Phi took a deep breath called out "DUUUUSK! YOU UP YET?" A few seconds later, a window on the fifth floor opened and a familiar snowshoe cat popped his head out. "PHI! HEY! I'LL BE READY IN A SEC!" Phi grinned. "Just get your lazy tail down here, time's a-wastin'!"

"Okay, I'll be right out!" Dusk laughed, held up a finger, and ducked back inside.
Spike chuckled a little at the way Phi had called the other cat.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

From the corner of a nearby alley, a pair of eyes spied on Arin, the very same pair that had been stealthily following her around since she left her home. It's just not the same since that guy came..., it thought while recalling the past with her shy and cautious friend. I should be happy for you though... This one ended up having to leave you alone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike put his arm around Arin's waist...
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled at Spike and leaned against him...
It just isn't the same...

The cat looked down, looking to a pouch disguised as a flower that was part of her witch's costume, albeit a very modern viewed witch in goth lolita fashion. That's right, today I'm not just Claire, I'm Claire the witch. she told herself, bolstering her courage and determination. She then opened the pouch and took out a small pink cone which unfurled when she tossed it up, scattering a strange powder all over herself. She wasn't sure of this herself, she even felt bad to use this method just to pick up a friend. The scent was faint, but it was there, and it was one that attracted dogs mixed with a few other calming scents to avoid being chased around like a running pile of meat. Putting it to common terms, it was a canine love perfume.

She walked out of the alley, pretending she was on the way back home, and looked towards the small group of pets. "Arin?", she asked in a tone louder than her usual as she walked over. "Oh Arin, am I glad to see you here. Mimi from 9th street gave me these tickets for today and I was wondering if you would like to come?", she quickly invited before even saying her greetings.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin turned toward the source of the voice. She almost immediately recognized Claire. She sniffed at the air and shook her head. What is it about Claire that smells so... attractive... am I...? She blushed hard at that thought and willed it away, a little uneasy. "Oh hi, Claire... that sounds wonderful, but... only two?" She was trying pretty hard at this point to only think about Spike. It was pretty noticeable.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi tapped his foot slowly on the ground as he waited for Dusk to come down out of the apartment, humming quietly to himself, seeming lost in thought. That didn't last especially long. Though the perfume didn't have an effect on him, he smelled Claire coming before he saw her. Wordlessly, Phi turned from the view of the apartment to see a cat in a witch costume walk up next to Arin and Spike.

At that moment, Phi felt a pair of fuzzy arms grasp him from behind. "Guess whoooo," a familiar voice whispered in his ear. Phi laughed and spun around to give the other cat a hug. "Hey!" Dusk laughed, hugging him back. "You were supposed to guess." Phi rolled his eyes. "Bah. There aren't very many cats that come up and hug me from behind." Dusk shrugged at that, conceding defeat, before sniffing the air and glancing over Phi's shoulder. "Hey, what's... ohh..." Phi turned and followed Dusk's gaze, regarding both Claire and Arin. At the same time, the pair noticed Arin's rather flustered reaction. The two cats glanced at one another with a knowing grin. Well, that is interesting indeed, Phi mused.

Dusk, being a bit less than subtle, let out a low whistle. Phi gently thwapped him on the back of the head.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike noticed the scent before Claire had spoken. it had caught him in it's spell, and it was confusing him. When he saw her, his thoughts just got more confused.wow, she smells beautiful. wait, what am I thinking, that's a cat... not to mention I'm with Arin. He was lost in his now jumbled thoughts until he heard a low whistle. He then snapped out of it enough to notice that Arin was looking just as flustered as he was.
"o-oh, uhh. H-hi there. Claire, was it? I don't believe we've met. I'm Spike." He offered his paw to her for a handshake.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Claire gave Arin a smiling glare before averting her gaze towards Spike then quickly back to Arin for a second look and finally facing Spike properly. "I can't believe Arin never told you about me.", Clair happily shook Spike's paw, "Then again there's nothing much to say about me so that's not surprising. My name's Claire, I work at the oriental pharmacy on 8th and I'm also loyal patron of the community library.", she introduced herself as naturally as breathing.

Quickly releasing Spike's paw, she once again glared at Arin, moving her face closer and closer and just as they were almost kissing, she pulled out while her paw seemingly snatched something out of Arin's collar. Wait..., she thought before observing the group, something she should have done earlier, "Wait, are you going somewhere?", she asked noticing the pair or pairs in front of her.

(( Edit: I removed a part from this post which can be done at a later time. ))
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Yeah!" Dusk said brightly. "There's a Halloween party tonight. Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood is going." "Which reminds me," Phi added in, "we still need to get out costume scheme figured out." "Ooh, right," Dusk said, tapping his foot on the ground. "Henry isn't still going on about Frodo and Sam, is he?" "Nah, I managed to talk him out of that one. Now he wants us to go as two of the Thundercats." Dusk raised one eyebrow in a skeptical expression. " ... Huh."

Phi glanced at the others, before turning momentarily back to Dusk. "Let's figure this out later."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Hypergenesis wrote:Claire gave Arin a smiling glare before averting her gaze towards Spike then quickly back to Arin for a second look and finally facing Spike properly. "I can't believe Arin never told you about me.", Clair happily shook Spike's paw, "Then again there's nothing much to say about me so that's not surprising. My name's Claire, I work at the oriental pharmacy on 8th and I'm also loyal patron of the community library.", she introduced herself as naturally as breathing.

Quickly releasing Spike's paw, she once again glared at Arin, moving her face closer and closer and just as they were almost kissing, she pulled out while her paw seemingly snatched something out of Arin's collar. Wait..., she thought before observing the group, something she should have done earlier, "Wait, are you going somewhere?", she asked noticing the pair or pairs in front of her.

(( Edit: I removed a part from this post which can be done at a later time. ))
Arin only grew more flustered as Claire leaned in, and completely missed Claire removing something from her collar. All she could really do was fight off any kind of attracted feeling, and she did so by looking at Spike. It was only extremely obvious that something was getting to her, just not what. "Th-that's not true, you make a very convincing witch..." Arin added, trying to put her mind on something else. "Wouldn't y-you agree, Spike?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yes, she does," was all he said, but in the back of his mind, he thought, well something about her seems bewitching, at least.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Yeah!" Dusk said brightly. "There's a Halloween party tonight. Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood is going." "Which reminds me," Phi added in, "we still need to get out costume scheme figured out." "Ooh, right," Dusk said, tapping his foot on the ground. "Henry isn't still going on about Frodo and Sam, is he?" "Nah, I managed to talk him out of that one. Now he wants us to go as two of the Thundercats." Dusk raised one eyebrow in a skeptical expression. " ... Huh."
"You could go as Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum--", Claire suddenly blurted out though she suddenly stopped mid-sentence, "Uh... You are together right?", she asked realizing the possibly rude comment she just gave.
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin only grew more flustered as Claire leaned in, and completely missed Claire removing something from her collar. All she could really do was fight off any kind of attracted feeling, and she did so by looking at Spike. It was only extremely obvious that something was getting to her, just not what. "Th-that's not true, you make a very convincing witch..." Arin added, trying to put her mind on something else. "Wouldn't y-you agree, Spike?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"yes, she does," was all he said, but in the back of his mind, he thought, well something about her seems bewitching, at least.
"Oh you." she then whipped her paw at Arin's direction, "It's because I'm in my Halloween costume. I can't wait to go trick or treating this afternoon.", she said bubbling with energy. "By the way, your family's hosting tonight's party right?", Claire suddenly asked Arin, "Shouldn't you be helping your parents out?"
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Hypergenesis wrote:"You could go as Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum--", Claire suddenly blurted out though she suddenly stopped mid-sentence, "Uh... You are together right?", she asked realizing the possibly rude comment she just gave.
"Yep," Phi and Dusk said at the same time. They had, at this point, heard that question so many times that it had stopped being cause for embarrassment at least a month ago. "Ah... who are Khumno-whatsits and who now?" Phi said, voicing the confusion that both of the cats seemed to be feeling.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

They... they are?! Come to think of it, they did decorate a ton more than usual... She mentally facepawed. She hadn't really given it much thought, but had seen a hastily-hung poster for it while they walked, which she now knew she should've paid heed to.

"I'm sure it'll be great," she said, wondering what she would do about a costume and hoping that her parents had thought through getting her a good one. Her parents knew what she liked, so she didn't think that would be a big deal. "And yes, I sh-should... Th-they can handle it..."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

simple things wrote:Alexander smiled, "Yeah, it should be programmed to take after all the other bots, and fly on home" he continued, patting the wolfs stong shoulder and giggling.
"Oh, well, if you say so..." He then held tightly the controller, and with all of his strenght, he threw it. "WAGH!" He could see how the controller was almost flying... "Hehe, not bad".

"Well, so... what are you going to do? What would you like to do?" Asked Mystic playfully.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Yep," Phi and Dusk said at the same time. They had, at this point, heard that question so many times that it had stopped being cause for embarrassment at least a month ago. "Ah... who are Khumno-whatsits and who now?" Phi said, voicing the confusion that both of the cats seemed to be feeling.
"Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum were two Egyptians who were thought to be either lovers or brothers due to the way their history was recorded. It was believed that they were the first same-sex couple in history as well.", Claire explained when she turned back to the two cats, "I kinda read about them last week so it was quite fresh in my mind.", she further explained as to why the suggestion came about.
Tha Housefox wrote:They... they are?! Come to think of it, they did decorate a ton more than usual... She mentally facepawed. She hadn't really given it much thought, but had seen a hastily-hung poster for it while they walked, which she now knew she should've paid heed to.

"I'm sure it'll be great," she said, wondering what she would do about a costume and hoping that her parents had thought through getting her a good one. Her parents knew what she liked, so she didn't think that would be a big deal. "And yes, I sh-should... Th-they can handle it..."
"Pardon?", Claire asked, slightly confused as to how Arin had answered.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:She took his paw and said "just lead the way." and they started heading towards their destination.
To Rion's surprise, they met no guards as they crossed the building site with no interruptions and soon they reached the forest
"Well" The Dark-gray cat said "Here we are."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat looked around and was a bit disappointed to see no cryptids. oh well, the day is still young. "So what are we gonna do? climb trees? or just walk?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion smiled "Why not combine them?" he said and continued with the offer "I know a big old tree not far inside. Let's have a walk there and then we can climb it. The tree also has a nice view from the top." he looked at her and titled his head sideways, awaiting answer.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sounds fun. Just don't fall. Injuries hurt," she said with a giggle.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Heh." Rion grinned " 'Careful' is my middle name."
He took her paw "Come." And lead her along the small path.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"somehow, I doubt that's your real middle name, Ri," she said as he lead her along the path.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"But a cat can dream, right?" Rion smiled with an innocent expression on his face as they were half-way to the tree.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well sure, but if you're dreaming about being careful, you aren't really dreaming." She smiled and giggled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion turned to Kat "Hey, you know what I meant!" he gave her a light kiss on the cheek "Don't try to twist my words, okay?"

My RP Characters