Burning embers

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

KizerZin

Re: Burning embers

Post by KizerZin »

so many updates... but so far ther all good... can't wait to see how it all gos wrong~ HA HA Haaaa!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Great updates there luna. I would have never thought that you were 11.
Yes, I am a furry.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

^.^

A tawny coloured cat with a three long scars along his left eye, smiled at Jane, and then spotted Ember, and its face fell into and expression of astonishment. "A-a master" He said, "I am truly hounered to meet another one, in my lifetime". Everyone was stunned, and the loud chatterering died down instently. Then each cat bowed, even Jane and the unruly Jane's sister's Kittens.

By the time the crowd of cats stopped bowing, Ember's cheeks were as red as his fur. "Another Master?" A bright gold cat said, padding out of a den. "I don't belive it!" The haughty cat meowed.

Ember closed his eyes and consentrated as hard as he could. He opened his eyes, and survayed the world with the familer orange tinge, as everyone cheered. A tickling sensation flowed over him, as swirls snaked their way up his back.

The haughty cat's face fitted to surprise for a moment, before it was restored to its hubris staite. "Well, I'm a main master!" He said.

"Main master?" Ember asked.

"Huh! You don't know?! Are you thick?!" The cat mused.

"Aki!" The tawny cat hissed.

"Fine, I'll tell him!" The cat growled.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

I know no-one posted a comment on the last update, but I'm gonna go and post the next one anyways.

The haughty cat took a loud breath and began:

"At the beginning of time, the power of the Elements belonged to one cat, Kilda, who could weild it in any way she pleased. But she had too many powerful enemies. So she split her power into four major Masters, known as 'the ring'; fire, water, air, earth, rock, heaven, underworld, and Animals. the rest of the powers were split again; Love, War, seas, Ice, plants, and so on. They were passed down in the generations. Only in cats."

"B-but I an a Major" Ember said, "A master of Animals" The haughty cat smirked, but said nothing. He stalked off.

"Well," Jane said, "I'm taking the kittens for a walk, do you want to join me?"

"Yes" Said Ember, firmly.

Lily smiled and lay in the thick snow. She enjoyed the refresing feal on snow in her breath. She grinned, and closed her eyes.

"Lily!" Theodore said Gruffly "Get up, now!" He hated that grey lazy bones. She had been the old leader's daughter, but the pack hadn't let him kill her.

"I'm off duty" Lily groaned, "Go away."

"Just telling you, you'll be checking on our little spy tommorow, so you're off morning duty" Theodore growled. He hated letting Lily off work, but he couldn't spare any other huskies.

"Oh, and, you'll be on duty all day tommorow, after that. You won't have food until everyone else has eaten, so you'll be having the scraps" Thedore said. That'll make up for missing morning duty, he thought.

"No." Lily hissing.

"What?" Theodore growled. Lily got up, and stared at him menacingly.

"You heard me" She hissed.

"You- you will not talk to me like that!" Theodore growled, eyes flasing red.

"I never belonged to this pack, and you know that! You have no power over me!" Lily hissed. She turned and walked off.

"You are expelled from this pack! If you come near this place again, you will be killed like a animal, do you hear me!" Theodore called after her. Lily didn't care, she just kept on walking. She was a lone dog now.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

a Nice Update... "A master of Animals" that still sounds evil
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice little update. Keep at it! And it is fine to post one update after the next. That does not count as double posting, so no worries.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Do you like my avatar? I dunno if any other people have it or not :? !!

Ember yawned. The day had passed quickly, he went on a long tour with Jane, before collecting fire wood with Nathan. He circled up into a ball, a soft, warm feeling in him that wasn't from the roaring fire behind him.

Lily was cold. A sort of cold that creeped through her fur, until it chilled her heart. She had stumbled through a blizzard to a strange forest, where she had collaspsed. She was so tired.

Lily shivered. Something inside her told her to keep awake, but she was so tired.

"U-uh, Scar-eye?" A young grey cat said, adressing the leader who was sitting at the top of the rocks. Sudenly everyone was awake, evesdropping on their conversation. If the young cat or the leader noticed, they didn't pay any attention.

"Yes" Scar-eye said.

"We have found a grey husky half-frozen in the snow. Should we bring it in?" The young cat asked.

"Yes, because, not all huskys are Theodore's" Scar-eye meowed, causally.

"Yes, sir!" The cat said, and darted off into the distance. Moments passed. The young cat and lots of other cats carefully dragged Lily into the clearing. Everyone crowded around the husky, staring. Obviously barely any of them had seen a husky before.

Lily growled feebly. "Put her by the fire" Ordered the leader, Scar-eye. The cats helped push Lily beside the fire. Lily coughed her thanks.

Theodore sat in the snow, waiting. Ember would be here soon, he thought. And sure enough, a flame red cat padded calmly towards him from the forest.

"Hello" Theodore said.

"Hi" Ember said.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

everyone seems happy... that must end!
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

KizerZin wrote:everyone seems happy... that must end!
I promise you'll like the ending to this fan fic. Lots of blood. Not in the right mood to write any much more than this:

Ember told Theodore everything. Ember then turned and padded through the snow. "Wait, Ember." Theodore said, Ember turned, "Thank you.We will invade tommorow"

"Y-you wanted the information for an invasion?!" Ember gasped. Theodore nodded, and bounded away.

Ember bounded towards the forest camp. He felt his body change into a muscelly thick furred animal, and speed burst through his body, tears streaming in his eyes.

He burst into the clearing and said "We're going to be invaded tommorow, we have to get ready!" as his body slowly changed back.

"H-how do you know?" Jane asked.

"Because... because I'm a spy!" Ember said.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well, remember to keep the blood to minimum.

and the action begins.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA Haaa! perfect~
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, this should get fun.Can't wait.
My characters
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:well, remember to keep the blood to minimum.

and the action begins.
Yes, I make that mistake kinda a lot... I just get... Carried away.

"I KNEW IT!" Aki yelled. The haughty cat glance around."... Alight! I didn't, but, I never trusted you!"

Ember felt awful, as if his heart had sunk to his paws. "W-when are they coming?" Asked Jane, not quite beliving what she was hearing.

"Tommorow" Ember whispered.

"TRAITOR!" Yelled Aki, leaping suddenly at Ember. In am matter of moments, Aki was on top of Ember, pinning him down. Ember squirmed, and his muscels tried to change, but there wasn't space between Aki's claws that were digging into his paws.

Jane leapt at Aki, shoving him off Ember. "Fighting will get us no-where" She hissed, "We need to prepare for war!"

Jane got off Aki, and looked at Ember. He would have felt better if there were anger in her eyes, but all he found was heart wrenching disapointing feelings.

The moring was awaited by two cats sitting it the top of the tree.

When the sun poked through the hills of snow in the distance, they woke everyone up in the camp. The cats all sat in the camp waiting. The calm before the storm.

Ember was curled up behind a tree, sobbing. How could he had betrayed the camp? Was his heart as black as coal? Did he not care about Jane?

"Its okay to be sorry." A kind voice said, from the shadows. Lily sat, looking sincer in the shadows of the the tree next to Ember.

"N-no, I-I did a-a terrible th-thing" Sobbed Ember, "A-aki was r-right, I'm a tra-tratior! I-I deserve to d-die!"

"You need to help the camp. You are a master. I'm not saying it will make them forgive you. You brought this on this camp, The least you can do is stop them killing them all. You're no use to them dead" Lily said.

Ember's sobbing calmed down a little, "You're right. I-I need to fight".
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ooo! Ember is going to fight. This should be an epic battle indeed! Let's hope he becomes a hero and is forgiven!
My characters
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

New avatar! Ya!

The huskies leap on the cats with savage fury as the battle began, snapping and snarling. The cats met them in the air, with even more furious determination.

Ember leapt, morphing in the air, into a snow leapord. He pulled a brown husky off Aki, but Aki just hissed at him and bounded away. Ember dropped the husky from his powerful jaws, who leapt away, to attack another cat.

Something glinted in the corner of his eye. Ember turned to see Theodore, in golden armor, with Jane in his muzzel.

"Come here, you little traitor!" tournted Theodore. Ember half-ran, half-flew towards Theodore and collided with him head-on.

Ember and Theodore rolled around, scratching, bighting, snarling and clawing.

Theodore enevatable, being stronger, and bigger, was ontop of Ember, His jaws around Ember's neck. They slowly began to close, squeezing the air out of his windpipe.

There was a flash of yellow light, and the action around them stopped, and Theodore was a meter away from him.

"Time-stop, clever. I knew you were a master from when I first saw you." Theodore grinned. He looked different. Less cool and friendly, showing his more vicious, cruel and vicious nature.

Ember yelled, sending a bright white arrow rockerting towards Theodore's chest.

"Two can play at that game" Hissed Theodore, bouncing the arrow off his paws and blasting a ball of fire at Ember, that hit him square in the chest, sending him flying into a tree with a crash.

"No self defence, eh?" Theodore grinned, and sent a volley of fire arrows at ember, who delflected them with a ball of light.

Ember struggled to his feet and yelled, almost instintivly "Heylaz Urbona, Kilao!"

He and theodore were blinded by white light, time began again, and Theodore was dead.

The huskies felt the raw power as it prickled their fur, so turned, to see their leader dead. Without a leader, the huskies were weak, panicked, and fled.

Jane lay bleeding on the ground. Ember rushed over to her.

"...ember" she whispered.

"Jane"

"... I... forgive you" She whispered.

"... Jane...!" Ember whispered, tears rolling down his face.

***Time passes***

Ember sat on a box, the water rocking the boat. The ferry was taking forever, but Ember didn't care.

Ember... A voice in his head said.

Great, now I'm going crazy! Ember thought.

You're not going crazy, The voice said, I'm Pete. I'm a powerful entity

Hi "Pete" Ember thought.

Hi. said the voice.

Why are you in my head anyway, Imagiary voice, Thought Ember.

I'm not imaginary, I'm an entity. Pete said.

Whatever.

Well, I noticed the powerful energy blast, and so I tracked you down. Said pete.

That was two months ago. Ember thought.

Really? Time flies. Anyway, I'm here to tell you, that I am your servent. I may be a forty-foot blue Griffon, but I am here to help!

Prove it. Ember thought. Show me my true love.

Pete sighed in his office. He telepathicly took over Ember's eyes, and an image blossomed over them. Jane.

Tears rolled down his cheeks and he blinked the image away, curling up into a ball, sobbing into his knees.

Sorry... Pete sighed.

Make me forget. Ember thought.

What?

Do it, I know you can! Thought Ember.

Pete's blue, feathered eyebrows knitted themselves together. A direct order. He couldn't dissobay.

Are you sure? Pete thought.

Yes! Ember sobbed outloud.

Blue light engulfed him as he forgot, and fell uncontious. With a flash of white, Ember found himself on a park bench Tarot, who just happened to be walking by, spotted the cat. She smiled, and tucked a photoshoped picture of her, at a disco with Ember, and a cat The dragon had told her to put in, and walked off. He smelt of wiped memories, She hoped the photo would be enough to keep him busy.

Ember woke.

The flame red cat was sitting on the bench, its tail twitching. It was staring at the tree.

“Hi. Who are you?” Peanut asked.

“I dunno” The cat said. Peanut was stunned.

“Um... ok. Who’s your owner?” Peanut asked.

“I dunno,” The cat said. The cat was starting to feel dumb.

“What does it say on your tag?” Peanut asked. The cat flipped over his tag and read the bottom:

Nickname: ----------
Name: Ember
Owner: ----------
Address: ----------

“My name is Ember” The cat said, “That’s a nice name. I like it!” Ember grinned.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

nice backstory so far, lost memories completely because of his true love...sounds like something i would write
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Interesting. we come full circle. I can't wait for this to continue.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice update1 Can't wait for the next one!

Wonder where the incantation came from.

I like how your story is evolving.
My characters
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Last post :cry: !

Ember sturred. He opened his eyes, to see nothing but unfocused ceiling. With a moan, he closed his eyes and rubbed them with his paws.

The nurse started when she saw Ember moving. "Mr. Embers." The nurse said, in shock. "Your awake".

Ember folded his arms behind his head, and leaned back on his pillow. "I am."

Author's note:

I might do a sequal. I might not. Knowing me, though, I proberbly will.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I love short updates, but that's a bit too short. :lol:

I hope you sequelize this.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA Haaa! can't wait to see the new pain ther awaits~
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very nice story! Ending was a bit short, but all around a good story! I hope you do continue this.
My characters
legendario13

Post by legendario13 »

Awesome! Backstory FTW!

Now, Flames that never die here I come!
A moment of enlightenment...aaaaand it's gone
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

legendario13 wrote:Awesome! Backstory FTW!

Now, Flames that never die here I come!
Thankyou!!! you're so nice to me!!
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
legendario13

Post by legendario13 »

Is Just that i really like your story :D

And when do you think we will have another Chap of flames that never die?

NOT that im hurrying you up...i was just wondering XD
A moment of enlightenment...aaaaand it's gone