HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Seth »

Alright, let's get going!

I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins, this is a terrible idea You just met this guy I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus came back. "Ehilà, folks! Gage, you ready to join me at lunch? Buster, consider yourself invited as well of course." Say yes say yes say yes!
"I would love to join you for lunch, Janus." he smiled as he stood up.

So he's protected by some supernatural force. Interesting. I'll really have to make sure I don't think any bad thoughts around him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena had hastily washed up after cleaning up, and stepped out as something was said about lunch. She turned around pulling out the keyring she had so she could lock the door. "Where are y'all goin' ta eat?" She asked while searching through her keys, curious as to if it was something she could take part in. She'd never had much luck with making friends because she always had little time to herself with helping out around the store, and she was really starting to feel lonely with not having anybody to talk to but her mom, regardless how... entertaining some of their conversations were.

((OOC: I've decided this is going to be my post style for this RP, so expect nothing more. |D))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus swelled with joy and pride. "Going to lunch to my Mom's! She so wanted me to make friend here first thing first, I'll bet she must have a storeful of dishes ready for guests. Care to join, mrs. Rena?"
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I'm game!" Rex replied and headed to the said table
Albert ran past him and hopped onto the table and off the other side, taking a big sniff in and releasing it. "Wow this place is really beautiful actually. Better then a big city that's for sure." He said as he continued to press his feet on the grass. Albert turned to the other dogs. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna relax till' we start moving again."

He lied down on the ground and took a big breath in and exhaled it with a yawn.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex chuckled at Albert as he went past the lying dog and sat on one of the benches next to the table "You are one happy puppy, you know that?" he took off the guitar from his back and checked the strings, fixing one of them, then looked at the other two. "You ready?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert's ears perked up. "Absolutely, wouldn't pass up the chance of hearing a guitar in person!" He turned on to his stomach and looked at Rex with a gleeful smile and a glint in his eyes waiting for him to start playing.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert's ears perked up. "Absolutely, wouldn't pass up the chance of hearing a guitar in person!" He turned on to his stomach and looked at Rex with a gleeful smile and a glint in his eyes waiting for him to start playing.
I agree!
Tia lies down next to Albert.
I wanna hear.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

"Okay then" Rex said, checking the guitar for a last time "This song is called 'By my side'. Sorry, but I can't quite remember who made it." he announced, as he pulled the strings, beginning to play the song on his guitar.
The German shepherd even closed his eyes, as he played the chords with a calm pace, revealing the calming beauty of the song and slowing it at the end.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia sighed as the song filled her with a sense of happiness.
Wow... Just wow.
She smiled and sighed
Now I wish that I brought my guitar.... Wait, can I see yours real quick, there's a song I wanna play.
The Moon Howler

Rex nodded "Sure thing, I'm anxious to hear you." he said as he stood up and went to Tia, handing her the guitar with a smile

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert looked over to Tia. "You play too? Wow, I didn't realize I found the towns band." He said with a joking giggle and a smile. Albert sat up to listen to Tia to play the guitar, after Rex's preformance he couldn't wait to hear something played on the guitar again.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia smiled, and sat up.
If I remember, it's called "Going Home". Its a song my brother really liked, so I used to play it for him too.
She sighedand started to play.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeAIQ6vp ... ata_player)
When she finished, she looked towards the other dogs.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

When Tia had finished her song and looked over at Rex and Albert, he was struck at the beauty of the song. Albert snapped out his daze and wiped a tear from his eye. "That was beautiful Tia. Where did you learn to play like that?"
The Moon Howler

Rex was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed, as he was watching her, focused in her play. As she finished, he snapped out. "As you said - Wow!" he muttered

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia blushed at bit.
Why thank you... Uh here's your guitar back.
She gave the guitar back to Rex.
She then sighed and laid back while closing her eyes.
Man, I feel so peaceful. I could just fall asleep.
The Moon Howler

Rex took back his guitar. "You play awesome, Tia. Do you have a guitar on your own?"

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Yeah, I do.
she looked over towards Albert
To answer your question, I really don't remember.
She then looked up at the clouds and sighed.
The Moon Howler

"Want another song?" Rex asked

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

She looked at Rex and smiled
I'm all ears.
The Moon Howler

"Alright, then!" Rex grinned "This song is called Forever from Stratovarius." he took a deep breath and as he let it out, he began playing the song.
He was going through the soft chords with no trouble, slowing from time to time, so that his audience can grasp the feeling that the song emanated. He finished with the lower chords he so much practiced as a pup.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:Janus swelled with joy and pride. "Going to lunch to my Mom's! She so wanted me to make friend here first thing first, I'll bet she must have a storeful of dishes ready for guests. Care to join, mrs. Rena?"
"Well, I'm glad to be invited, but I ate myself not so long ago, so I hope your ma's not easily offended." Rena said, trying to avoid work for as long as possible. She was getting rather tired of constantly working, not like she'd done it against her will though. She honestly loved books, and had written some mini-novels that were free hand outs in front of the store, since she couldn't sell anything she'd written legally. But she'd gotten bored with talking about books and business, and needed others to talk about other stuff with, since her mom was very, albeit understood, interested in mainly books.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Alright, then!" Rex grinned "This song is called Forever from Stratovarius." he took a deep breath and as he let it out, he began playing the song.
He was going through the soft chords with no trouble, slowing from time to time, so that his audience can grasp the feeling that the song emanated. He finished with the lower chords he so much practiced as a pup.
You sir, are amazing!
Tia sighed a long sigh
The Moon Howler

Rex smiled "Thanks, Tia, want another one?"

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Make it five! I could listen to you play all day!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus shook his head. "She's an attorney. She's used to freak out people, nit the other way around. Let's go." and he led them toward his place.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage's survival insticts kicked in and he made sure to walk behind the other pets, constantly surveying the area for potential escape routes.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster followed, Smiling his smile, but this time he was actually happy.

"ooh, an attorney. let's see how well my persuasion stacks up against hers."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Luckily, Applegate was a small town, it was easy to find his way back. He pointed at the red bricks building. "There! Come."
Janus stepped in first. His nose was suddenly assaulted by a parade of delicious food smells. "Mom! I'm home! I brought friends!"
The living room was furnished in a very country-ish style. The few tech pieces like the TV set, the radio and the computer, had been restylized so that they looked very ancient rather than the latest model they were. A grandfather's clock was ticking quietly in a corner. A stock of wood was waiting by the fireplace. The sun came in through two large windows, illuminating every corner of the living room. the house smelled of bee wax and of clean, other than food.
Isabel lagrange, wearing an apron over a long green dress, walked out the kitchen. "My, I had bet the moving would do you a world of good, but this is really a miracle!" She smiled at the other pets, then went to shake hands with them. "Isabel. Can I know your name?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Luckily, Applegate was a small town, it was easy to find his way back. He pointed at the red bricks building. "There! Come."
Janus stepped in first. His nose was suddenly assaulted by a parade of delicious food smells. "Mom! I'm home! I brought friends!"
The living room was furnished in a very country-ish style. The few tech pieces like the TV set, the radio and the computer, had been restylized so that they looked very ancient rather than the latest model they were. A grandfather's clock was ticking quietly in a corner. A stock of wood was waiting by the fireplace. The sun came in through two large windows, illuminating every corner of the living room. the house smelled of bee wax and of clean, other than food.
Isabel lagrange, wearing an apron over a long green dress, walked out the kitchen. "My, I had bet the moving would do you a world of good, but this is really a miracle!" She smiled at the other pets, then went to shake hands with them. "Isabel. Can I know your name?"
Gage, nice to meet you m'am.
Gage's fears were temporarily put to rest by the smells eminating from the Kitchen, his tail began to wag.
oh man that smells great.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"My name's Buster Drake. I must say, you have a lovely home, Miss Isabelle."

He actually had no internal monologue this time. he was distracted by the smell of food.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

TensaZangetsu wrote:Make it five! I could listen to you play all day!
Rex blushed a bit "Thanks!" he said, smiling "Okay, the next song is called "Who'll stop the rain" from CCR. I'll change the style a bit." he fixed the strings and when he was done, he began playing the song.
The chords of this song were more lively and happy, and he played them with a relaxed smile, his tail wagging in tune with the song. At the end, he slowed the pace and finished with a feigningly day-dreaming expression
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert sat there in another daze as he was basking in the remnants of the guitar's melody. "Wow, how long have each of you been playing?" But ignoring getting an answer he stood up and ran over to the edge of the forest and started examining past the trees. "What do you think is in the forest? Probably something fun. Wanna go?" He asked while turning to the other dogs, he was giving them a cute, friendly 'Please' kind of smile.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I'm Rena Callahan, Pleased to meet you ma'm." She said, shaking the human's hand. "I already ate, so I hope you don't mind me sitting around talking to the others while they eat." She finished while droping her paw back down to her side. She guessed now would be the best time to remember names. Yet she could only grab "Gage" and "Buster", who both seemed to be drawn in by the smell of the food. She seemed to be immune to the thought contorting smells, but she pined that on having already ate, which she wished she didn't from the point where she was invited to lunch.
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert sat there in another daze as he was basking in the remnants of the guitar's melody. "Wow, how long have each of you been playing?" But ignoring getting an answer he stood up and ran over to the edge of the forest and started examining past the trees. "What do you think is in the forest? Probably something fun. Wanna go?" He asked while turning to the other dogs, he was giving them a cute, friendly 'Please' kind of smile.
Tia got excited at the thought of and adventure. Yeah! Let's do it!
She then ran up to Albert
C'mon slowpoke!
She yelled to Rex
valerio

Post by valerio »

isabel shook the Shiba Inu's paw. "Do not worry, Rena. I am just happy you came. My son needs to make friends, and the big city wasn't the best place for him, too much stress for both of us, too much little time. I work at home, so I can be with him when he needs it. And this such an adorable small town, I'm sure you all can visit each other without having to take a bus. But now, please come." she led the pets to the kitchen.
'Lunch' wasn't exactly a correct word: a thanksgiving feast for a midwest family would describe it better.
There was an immense stuffed turkey, potato salad, cranberry sauce, lasagna with meatballs, legumes potage, and slices of warm, crunchy Italian bread. Two apple pies would wait on the counter.
Janus blinked, unable to make head or tail of that show. He knew his Mom could cook, but this would've taken not less than one whole DAY, dawn to dusk!
Isabel pulled out the chair from under the table. "I gave my recipes to that nice Mrs. Candy before we moved," she said, referring to the lady she had hired for the housekeeping. Mrs. candy's husband, Horace, was paid to take care of the garden. "I was sure she'd get them right. I only added some detail and smaller dishes. Next time I will be cooking everything. I know you miss your stuffed potatoes. So, Rena, not even a sip of potage? Are you sure?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage's eyes widened at the sight of the feast layed out in front of him. Making a concious effort not to drool he adressed Janus's mother.
It uh....... wow. this looks fantastic.He then added very sincerely, Thank you.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The woman patted on the seat near to Janus'. "You're welcome, dear. You know you look so adorable?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The woman patted on the seat near to Janus'. "You're welcome, dear. You know you look so adorable?"
Gage shied away from her gaze and blushed. Thank you m'am. and took a seat.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster dropped his normal calm demeanor for a split second at the sight of all that food. "WO... *ahem* I mean, wow. It looks as good as it smells."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets