Pet Friendly: Edge City OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Pet Friendly: Edge City OOC

Post by D-Singer »

[DISCLAIMER: Despite the theme of this RP, ALL forum rules and ratings still apply. If you investigate the Youtube entries mentioned below, be warned because they’re something that can induce nightmares, and I wouldn’t recommend anyone under 13 looking them up and watching them.]

This RP room is supposed to have a horror/mystery/drama theme, and a basic continuing plot that somewhat imitates the events seen in a few popular collections of online video entries, and creepypasta tales. For those who are familiar with the Slenderman Mythos or the stories following the youtube accounts of TribeTwelve, Marble Hornets, or the Everymanhybrid team, the plot shouldn’t be hard to keep up with.

Premise: Welcome to the pet-friendly creepypasta series, a chilling unfolding of events relating to the various horror mythos many have come to know. Be warned: the events to pass surrounding the characters of this story are not for the meek or the lighthearted. This is the realm of terror and fear, of paranoia and horror. Ye have been warned.

Welcome to the city, survive if you can.

Edge City--
Edge is unique to say the least. It’s a place that lives up to its name for its unusual location which borders a very large forest on one side, and an expanse of semi-arid plains on the other, both sides with fringing suburbs and the heart of the city at the border of these two areas. Edge initially started as a small boomtown due to the timber industry becoming focused on a portion of the forest to its west, and the opportunity taken by many to use the plains to its east for agricultural purposes. However after a short while, the timber industry’s opportunity near Edge was crushed after the forest became restricted as a nature preserve, causing a great deal of businesses in the city to go under due to the sudden decrease of working residents. Current day, Edge is sustained primarily by workers and residents from the nearby plains, and the businesses that had taken root in the city itself in the past.

Current Players-
D-Singer:
-Cruiser
-Zaya

RockstarRaccoon:
-Scratch

LeafoLawl:
-Skya

Seth:
-Marcus

razgriz:
-Soren

The Moon Howler:
-Plamen

RandomGeekNamedBrent:
-Selina

WolvenPaw15:
-Reno
-Panda

Esper:
-Iudex

Roarin:
-Trigger

HarlequinRed:
-Parker

~\Rook/~:
-Izark

----

[;.]'/,\:
-Charlie

Notable details-
-Since the area had quieted down so much in the recent years, Edge along with all its surrounding suburbs have been made pet-friendly.

-The once bustling small city has become hardly more active than the original town it started out as, giving the place an almost dilapidated appearance in certain areas.

-while the suburbs are dotted with small stores, gas stations, and parks, the city is the location of the major stores and services such as the police department, schools, and entertainment venues.

-At least 30 to 40 percent of the standing buildings in Edge City are empty and have been standing for lease for decades.

-While it’s technically not covered in the city’s ‘pet-friendly’ ordinance, pets regularly use public busses without trouble or question, so transportation between even the furthest edges of the suburbs and the heart of the city isn’t something difficult to manage.

-Map- [Needed!]

Notable Places-

-East Suburbs: Very widespread homes and a few small stores, outside of the city limits and not far from an interstate highway. Further properties are small farms.

-West Suburbs: Closely packed neighborhoods in a woodland setting. Many of the more expensive homes of Edge can be found here. Rumored to be an area with an extensive history for disappearing pets.

-Edge City K9 Training Center: The largest service animal training facility in the county. Works in tandem with the City police department.

-Downtown Edge: Arguably what was the original setting of Edge City. Many of the buildings in the area are ancient, and have been condemned for years.
Last edited by D-Singer on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: PF: Edge City OOC

Post by Seth »

gimme about 20 and ill have one for you
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Uno momento por favor.(the only spanish line I know.X3)
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Okay, I'm gonna have to do this in the morning.... Which is about 5 hours from now.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus Lebintz
Species: Dog (mutt)

Neighborhood: Edge city

-Appearance-
A mostly black and brown mutt. Not really any identifiable breed.
His ears are small and pointed, and look out of place on his body
His eyes are a very dull blue they almost look empty, some people are unsettled by this

-Personality-
An incredibly bubbly and happy dog, he loves meeting people and making friends. He doesn’t really have any hobbies, he pretty much just tags along with whoever he can find to hang out with.

Other Notes:
Seems kind of flighty and isn’t the best friend, often he runs off to follow some whim without thinking how it’ll affect his friends.
People still tend to like him because he is such a fun bubbly and genuinely friendly dog
Isn’t home a lot, doesn’t mind his owners, but he’d rather be out having fun and making friends

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-5
END-8
CHA-8
INT-4
AGI-6
LUC-4

text color?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Count me in! gonna make a char in a jiffy!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
The Moon Howler

Here it is (Sorry for the double post)

Name: Plamen Karbovsky

Species: German shepherd

Neighborhood: Edge city

Appearance:
Big (5 ft 6/165 cm) and muscular, he’s pride of his family. He has Amber eyes. He has Dark brown leather collar with silvery dog-tag with his initials PK.

Personality:
Plamen is usually calm and somewhat talkative, yet very honest dog. He’s very loyal to his owners. He was taught in guitars and some of the Old Norse Mythology. Although he’s big and buff, he’s gentle and caring. He likes to play with his guitars, but he usually does it for fun.

Background:
Plamen was born in breeder and was adopted by a rich family, under the name of Caspian. His live there really wasn’t very long, for the spoiled son of the Rich guy got tired of him very fast and was beating him from time to time. The Shepherd didn’t take that long and one night, a day after his first year, he ran away, but was never looked for. He became a stray for about three years, until he was caught and put in a shelter. He was then adopted by his present Father and Mother Kamen and Maria Karbovsky, who renamed him Plamen. At the beginning, Plamen was very distrustful of them and even ran away a few times, but unlike before, he was sought and found. Karbovsky surrounded him with love and care, and in one year time, they managed to change him. The shepherd became happy and nice puppy, which in the late years, under the care of his Father, became a strong dog. They have changed a few town in the past years, but they decided to try their luck with Edge city.

Other Info:
- He’s smiling almost 24/7
- He always looks at the world optimistic
- He’s a good listener

Strengths and weaknesses
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – Optimist to the core
W – he takes it very hard if someone speaks bad about his Family

SPECIAL:
S - 8
P - 6
E - 6
C - 5
I - 5
A - 7
L – 5

Color: 0000FF if possible
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Oh...oh my there's another RP here...wo...wow...i...

ha...hothothothothothothothot

hea...hadadaa..da..daah hadadadaah

*Wipes dribble from mouth.* Ahem, sorry about that, can i have a reservation?

Love:Simplethings~
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Slenderman? Might be interested...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City OOC

Post by Blue Braixen »

Hmmm...

Very interesting, but I'll have to say...

COUNT ME IN.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I'm in, just need to devise a character...
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Like I said before, count me in. I'll make a character sheet as soon as I can.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'll try to have that sheet in by later today.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Name: Selina Kyle (the Kyle's are big Batman fans.)

Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Edge City

-Appearance-
A Black cat with a slender build. She has one red eye and one green eye. She wears glasses. she wears a collar with a gold tag shaped like a cat's head.

-Personality-
She love s Science, but more than that, she loves things that seemingly can't be explained by science. She tries to explain everything, but when seriously weird **** is going on, she's smart enough to know that knowing what's going on probably won't make her any safer. She doesn't scare that easily, so it will take something big to get a real reaction out of her.

SPECIAL
STR-5
PER-6
END-5
CHA-5
INT-8
AGI-8
LUC-5

color: #00BF00
how's that. good?
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Name: Selina Kyle (the Kyle's are big Batman fans.)

Species: Cat

-Appearance-
A Black cat with a slender build. She has one red eye and one green eye. She wears glasses. she wears a collar with a gold tag shaped like a cat's head.

-Personality-
She love s Science, but more than that, she loves things that seemingly can't be explained by science. She tries to explain everything, but when seriously weird **** is going on, she's smart enough to know that knowing what's going on probably won't make her any safer. She doesn't scare that easily, so it will take something big to get a real reaction out of her.

SPECIAL
STR-5
PER-6
END-5
CHA-5
INT-8
AGI-8
LUC-5

how's that. good?
:lol:
lovin the Name
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I was trying to think of a name that would fit the character. Sabrina came to mind. but that's taken by another black cat, so I switched to Selina. the last name just came naturally. ^_^
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Name: Matthias Coe

Species: Golden Retriever

Appearance: About average large dog height (which is to say, fairly tall), but he's thin and wiry under all the fluff. His fur is, for the most part, the golden tan common to his breed, but seems to be died to a charcoal grey on his paws and feet. He looks scruffy, like he hasn't seen the inside of a groomer's in a long, long time, but still somehow manages to keep relatively clean. A bit of dust and dirt is common.

Personality: Inquisitive and a bit lacking in the common sense department, Matt is always sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. He seems to utterly lack most common fears (dark, heights, etc) but will just about jump our of his skin if something really surprises him. He's generally friendly, an awful liar, and avoids fighting whenever he can.

Background: Matt had a fairly uneventful, boring life in shelter before he was adopted by a working-class family moving to Edge City. For the first couple months, they went through some hard financial times, but eventually both the parents managed to get jobs that paid at least decent wages. That was two years ago. Since then, the family life has begun to go down the tubes yet again, and Matt seems to be spending more time wandering around Edge City and less time being forced to deal with what waits for him at home.

Notes:
-Carries around a cheap-o digital disposable camera, thinks himself to be an amateur photographer.
-Usually called Matt or Matty. He'll respond to either.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
S - 6
P - 9
E - 7
C - 7
I - 5
A - 6
L - 2
I'll take #BF4000

Anywho, I'll just leave this here.
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

I don't see any problems with any characters so far, the one's posted here now are good to go. Here's my two, and with that we can begin playing.

Name: Zaya
Species: Dog [Borzoi]

Appearance: A pure bred Russian wolfhound, Zaya is a tall and beautiful dog with long, well maintained, grey, black, and white fur, and olive green eyes. She has a somewhat frail appearance at first glance, but she is actually quite lean, and very athletic, and stands at about 5’2”, unusually tall for a dog but not uncommon for her breed.

She wears no collar, but instead a thick, light grey and white scarf with pockets sewn into it for her convenience. Due to spending a large amount of time traveling around Edge, she usually wraps her feet with cloth to protect them. She sometimes also carries a backpack or messenger bag with her.

Personality: Zaya is generally polite and well-spoken, acting friendly towards most who she meets, though she’s not above being sarcastic, teasing, or using threats when she feels they’re called for. She is often a very altruistic dog, especially to her friends, and will go out of her way to help when needed.

-Other Notes-
-Ironically for being a Russian breed of dog , Zaya has a hinted English accent when she speaks.
-Having lived in Edge her entire life, Zaya knows the layout of the city and its suburbs, as well as most of its more well known residents and details.
-She has an almost photographic memory.
-If she had a theme this would be it.

-SPECIAL-
Str- 5
Per- 5
End- 6
Cha- 8
Int- 5
Agi- 9
Luc- 4

--

Name: Cruiser (aka: CB)
Species: Dog [Dutch Shepherd]

Appearance: Although young, he’s fully grown and stands around 4’10”. His fur is a golden brindle color pattern, with a ‘mask’ of black fur covering his muzzle and most of his head, his eyes are dark orange in color. His body is of medium build due to a fair amount of training and exercise .

Cruiser wears is a black nylon police K9 collar with a small accessory clip, external pockets, and a Velcro patch on the right side, which sometimes has different tags or tools fixed to it, depending on where he is or what he’s doing. On occasion, he sometimes also wears a K9 police vest.

Personality: Cruiser acts uptight and overly serious if he’s being trained or doing some kind of job, but he does have a more relaxed attitude on the outside. He can sometimes be slightly paranoid about certain things that pertain to him, usually his owner, his grades in training, how well he can trust someone, or something that he can’t explain.

-Other Notes-
-A service dog in training with a basic license which qualifies him for security or protection work.
-He lives with his owner, a local freshman college student, in a small rental home just on the city limits before the eastern suburbs.
-Along with his tags, he keeps a tiny digital video recorder clipped to one side of his collar for security or general use.

-SPECIAL-
Str-7
Per-6
End-7
Cha-5
Int-6
Agi-6
Luc-4
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

This sir, is exciting. I can('t) wait for this to actually start.
Love me right now! Done.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

I'm not really putting a limit on how many people can join. Post your charater profile and you may begin after we've seen it and there are no problems.

For everyone else, The RP is now officially up and you can begin with your intro posts.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Name: Soren Jager
Species: Dog (Siberian Husky

-Appearance-
Soren is a fairly average husky, though a bit on the short side. He's got entirely snow-white fur that seems to always be in a state of summer-coat, yet he's never complained of being cold. His eyes are often the window to his soul, seeming to be just a bit brighter while he grins from grins from cheek to cheek when he's thinking, or working and as dark as a storm when he's upset by something. Though, even his body language will not-so-subtely change to show the latter.

Body aside, he often wears a black scarf or neckerchief depending on the weather to better mark him if someone needs to find him as well as to act as an emergency tool. Both items are known to be helpful in first aid and for signalling. His collar, too, is black and from it hangs a red cross as to indicate a medic. Inside the collar, he has on him a swiss army knife, Gerber Multi-tool, small LED flashlight and his wallet.

-Personality-
Soren is a mix of typical Husky and typical anything-but-a-husky. He is smart, energetic and always in need of something to do. That said, he gets bored easily and when that does happen, seeks out something to do. The most frequent occupation is reading or occasionally taking something apart. His habit for dismantling things was acquired from his dad after showing him that tools and machines have more than their stated purpose. In that instance, he'd gutted a few parts of a survival kit to make a sort of flare. So, he's always active and trying to help. When he absolutely can't be active, he gets fidgeting, keeps moving his hands and sort of seems like he might go running through the nearest wall to escape.

What sets Soren apart from other Huskys is that he is more protective of others. This has been shown in his knowledge of rescue work and a very strong willingness to stand up for his friends where most others may back down or not see a threat. It in the end is a good thing though, as he watches out for his friends. Unfortunately, that also means he hates his enemies with a passion, but, that cannot be helped.

History:
Soren was bred to be sold into the masses of people wanting Huskies. In the United States there was a very large increase in the breed's popularity, and people began trying to produce as many pups as they could. He came from a small group of very good con-artists who just wanted a fairly easy penny. The product of these bad breeders was a service dog instead of a show dog. This difference seemed to keep him from being sold for a while, long enough that the 'breeder' was eventually called out on a fair list of criminal charges for his past and current scams.

This would have been a bad thing for the dog except that once the remaining pups were dealt with by shelters and rescues, he found himself with Matthias Jager. His owner was a major impact on him. After what seemed endless, boring days with the conman, his new dad seemed like a Saint. The old military grunt had been a medic through numerous tours of duty and after that come home to go through college on his G.I. Bill and become a history teacher. His stories of military time and history seemed to curve the young Soren's thoughts from the typical energetic mischief to more productive and helpful ideas.

Now, many years later, he's determined to be a helpful dog of some sort. He's tried to joint Search and Rescue groups but been turned down for his age a few times. Some trainers said he was too old and others too young. So, he taught himself what he needed and now is in general, just waiting for an opportunity.

Other Notes:
-Trained as a rescue dog. He is missing one or two requirements for most common jobs. His training to date has focused on general rescue, disaster, extreme weather and coastal rescue scenarios. So far, this has not gained him an actual job due to the few missing requirements for local work. (He could work in Alaska tho'... in the middle of nowhere.)
-Very protective of friends. Once someone has proven a threat a trip to the hospital for an anaethestic on Soren would be needed.
-Very smart, a fast reader and thinker. Unfortunately, he's also imaginative and suceptible to some imagined fears.

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER-8
END-7
CHA-3
INT-8
AGI-6
LUC-3

Color = #000040

Updated: Expanded on training focus and depth. (5/17/12)
Last edited by razgriz on Thu May 17, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Wow, big detailed profile with backstory...

But none the less, I see nothing wrong. Approved, you may begin.
The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:Age: 14
14 human or pet years?

My RP Characters
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

He means dog years, but it'd good idea to note that in the profile.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Hey guys! Here is my character sheet :D

Name
Harley Parker. (Aka Candy girl)

Character Type
Main

Species
Cat: American Shorthair.

Neighbourhood
Edge City.

Appearance

Harley is 4ft 6in; she has the typical fur pattern of an American short hair, and has a golden and grey fur colour. On her underbelly is white and fluffy, and on her back the silver and golden stripe pattern starts. She wears clear contact lenses, showing her green/light blue eyes.

She is normally seen wearing old style vintage clothing, this mainly consist of: (From feet up) a pair of Mary Janes, long brown knee socks, an old style vintage skirt. (Here is a picture of it: http://static1.modcloth.com/productshot ... 5843-1.jpg), a vintage brown vest, with a green long sleeve T-shirt. And lastly a head bandanna that keeps her head fur up and neat. A few bangs of fur curl over the bandana in the middle. She also wears a yellow collar, with a key as her tag. She is also always seen with her bag that is strapped around her neck, then to her back and around.

Personality

Harley Parker is a very sweet and friendly girl; she is helpful most of the time, and sometimes very sneaky. Harley is content when she is with friends, and when at home, researching and enjoying muffins. The cat is very perceptive, she enjoys studying people from a far, it’s almost like she can’t control herself over these kinds of things, but then she always has her mom to snap her out of her daze. Harley is a mystery solving girl! She always liked to help pets with their problems, and solve mysteries, like the one time she solved who broke into the mason’s home.

Strengths & Weaknesses

-W: Harley suffers from a bad case of asthma. But she has her inhaler to help her is anything ever happens. She also has very bad eye sight without the use of glasses or contacts.

-W Harley can’t seem to control herself when studying people, and finding out what they are like, this would normally set people off.

-W she is very much different to most pets; this again, sets most of them off... O _o

+S: She has learnt how to tell if someone is lying, from muscle movement and strenuous training.

+S- She’s not afraid of exploring places and adventuring.

+S She has a very acute sense of smell.

Background
Harley was the brainiest girl on her block, as a young girl, she would always be peeking around corners and getting to know people. She always strayed away from what most of the pets were doing when she was in a day care. She would always sneak away from her care takers, and investigate with her special Monocle.

Eventually she grew up, and began taking special classes; she became smarter and smarter and ended up staying in Oakville as an amateur detective, with her Mother Julie. Her mother ended up getting a promotion in her job as a product sales woman, and moved to edge City. Harley had no problem with it, because this town is one with a Mystery!
She also made her own Sleuthing kit.

SPECIAL

STR-5: “I might need some help getting up to this ledge, oh you look fantastic!”

PER-9: He’s lying, you can tell from the single movement of his muscle spasm every 2.5 seconds.

END- 5:- “Absolutely, I am the girl for the job sir!”

CHA- 5- “Hey there, I’m Harley Parker, it’s very nice to meet you ma’am” =3

INT- 8: “I can perfectly mimic the call of the African striker bird in November KA KAHH KA KAHH!”

AGI-5- I rather enjoy doing sports, Mr’s Gomez always puts me at the top of the team

LUC- 5: “Aha! I found the trail using my contact lenses solution.”
Last edited by simple things on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Hey guys! are you still looking for? ;)

Name
Veronica Jocelyn, but she prefer being called "Angel"

Character Type
Main

Species
Dog: Labrador

Appearance

Angel is tall and thin, but she didn't care too much about it...she knows ways to make it change *giggles*. She has white fur all obver his body except for the black stripe that moves from the middel of her tail, for her back to the posterior part of her neck. She has a very large tail for a regular dog, that's one of the things that the boys used to laugh of her, but she love it. She has grey beautiful and deep eyes that makes a good combination with her grey collar with a bullet as tag.

Clothing: Heheheh you will never know....she is so changing style like the sea

Personality. She was a cute and lovingly girl... before the high school. After being botheres....well let's say that she is not the same...she is better. Now she is stronger, with a great sense of humor and only taking importance to what her lovingly reals friends say. She is free and is ver very very dramatic and theatrical about everything she does, she wants that everyone that see her work notes that is her work.

SPECIAL
STR-6
PER-8
END-9
CHA-3
INT-6
AGI-3
LUC- 6
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Moon Howler

I like both those gals! But D-singer is to say!

My RP Characters
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

OK, nice characters guys, but I’m going to point out a few off things about the description details. Everything else looks good to go.
simple things wrote:Name
Harley Parker. (Aka Candy girl)

Appearance

Harley is 5ft 5in; she has the typical fur pattern of an American short hair, and has a golden and grey fur colour. On her underbelly is white and fluffy, and on her back the silver and golden stripe pattern starts. She wears clear contact lenses, showing her green/light blue eyes.

She is normally seen wearing old style vintage clothing, this mainly consist of: (From feet up) a pair of Mary Janes, long brown knee socks, an old style vintage skirt. (Here is a picture of it: http://static1.modcloth.com/productshot ... 5843-1.jpg), a vintage brown vest, with a green long sleeve T-shirt. And lastly a head bandanna that keeps her head fur up and neat. A few bangs of fur curl over the bandana in the middle. She also wears a yellow collar, with a key as her tag. She is also always seen with her bag that is strapped around her neck, then to her back and around.
Right away, 5ft 5in is tall for a cat. Like, unusually tall. My character Zaya is only 5’2”, and that’s because she’s a Russian wolfhound, which in reality are very tall dogs. I’d say cats on average range from 3’6 to 4’6, any bigger would probably be a distinct breed or hybrid.

Also, don’t go overboard with clothing, remember that they’re pets and not actually people. Something like a favorite shirt or scarf would be fine, but a fully clothed animal here would be out of the ordinary.
theblackcateyes wrote: Name
Veronica Jocelyn, but she prefer being called "Angel"

Appearance

She also has two tattoos on her skin, one is hidden by her collar and the other is on her left wrist that have musical notes on it.

Unless your character has no fur, you might want to rethink the detail of tattoos. I don’t think there’s any existing method to permanently color art on fur in a similar way...

Again, be careful with things like clothing, unless of course the pet you’re playing is some kind of fashion enthusiast. But if that’s the case, go right ahead then I guess :/
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
simple things wrote:She also has two tattoos on her skin, one is hidden by her collar and the other is on her left wrist that have musical notes on it.

Unless your character has no fur, you might want to rethink the detail of tattoos. I don’t think there’s any existing method to permanently color art on fur in a similar way...

Again, be careful with things like clothing, unless of course the pet you’re playing is some kind of fashion enthusiast. But if that’s the case, go right ahead then I guess :/

Just to toss in some random 2 cents..
If a pet is wearing a collar all the time, it is going to rub off the fur under it, So it is going to be possible to tattoo there. She will need to regularly shave her wrist to keep the tattoo visible.
A really easy, normal routine grooming thing to do.
The three places animals are regularly tattooed are, the inside of the ear, the underside of the tail base, an between the haunches.

Unless a pet is trying to act like a human, or is the pet of human children that likes to dress them up like a doll, there going to wear a min. of clothing.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
theblackcateyes

ok, forget the tatoos I will remove it and abouth the clothes don't worry that is how she is
simple things

Post by simple things »

Okay then, i have changed it, i hope it's okay now. And yeah, i will leave her clothing as is, she is rather eccentric about it. =D

And here's Harleys color: TEST
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

I was expecting for you to change her height to fit within the range I stated, but whatever, I guess that works, still one big cat. Though even as they are now, I hope they don't mind getting weird looks from other players :/

Go ahead with your into posts.
simple things

Post by simple things »

I'm sorry, i completely disregarded what you said, i changed it to 4ft 6in

I think someone like her, is good to be short.
theblackcateyes

This rp is stopped I said something to simple things but... looks like frozen
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I've been waiting on D-Singer...

Though, its a bit early to call it "stopped", it hasn't had a post in 5 days, which... isn't anywhere near the worst I've seen...
The Moon Howler

most of us wait for D-singer
while you, caty waits for ST... whom is very hard to persuade to post ...

My RP Characters
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Sorry about the delay guys, this last week was all school testing for me. But now that I'm finally done I'll get a post up as soon as I can.
theblackcateyes

Still waiting fo ST...any solution? :?
The Moon Howler

I'll tell him... whenever I catch him.

My RP Characters