HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aerroxosity

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Aerroxosity »

"Oh, umm. N-no It's fine" He said while standing up. he looked at the dog in front of him for a small second. "So are you, uh, new around here also" He ask Rex, with his tail slightly wagging. The fact that he actually met someone by simply running into a wall made him happy.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex smiled "I sure am, friend! Me and my Dad just arrived, and I decided to go for a walk, why he and the movers are moving up the stuff." He looked at the other shepherd "I can guess by your question that you're new here as well, yes?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex smiled "I sure am, friend! Me and my Dad just arrived, and I decided to go for a walk, why he and the movers are moving up the stuff." He looked at the other shepherd "I can guess by your question that you're new here as well, yes?"
Yeah, we just finish unpacking not that long ago. We live over on Oak Street. So, how much of the town have you seen?" He asked while staring at his hands fiddling with his fingers. He still wasn't used to being very social but he felt somewhat, okay with talking at this moment.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia enters the store, and starts to look around at books that interest her.

(Sorry for confusion *whine*)
Last edited by TensaZangetsu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

Aerroxosity wrote:Yeah, we just finish unpacking not that long ago. We live over on Oak Street. So, how much of the town have you seen?" He asked while staring at his hands fiddling with his fingers. He still wasn't used to being very social but he felt somewhat, okay with talking at this moment.
Rex scratched the back of his head "Not much actually, half the street We live in and only 2 block of this one here, until this accident." the German shepherd fixed the guitar on his back "I was looking for someplace with more green, like a park so I can sit down and play some music, or look for a nice place to have a drink."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex scratched the back of his head "Not much actually, half the street We live in and only 2 block of this one here, until this accident." the German shepherd fixed the guitar on his back "I was looking for someplace with more green, like a park so I can sit down and play some music, or look for a nice place to have a drink."
Well, I saw a Cafe while my dad and I were going to our house to unpack our stuff. Wanna go see if it's open? Or maybe if you wouldn't mind if I tagged along and listened to you play? He looked at the German Shepard hopping up and down with an anxious excitement.
The Moon Howler

Rex laughed heartily "I'm game for both. Hope they have something to eat in that Cafe. I'm starving!" he patted the hopping dog on the shoulder "Lead on!"

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

With that Albert took Rex's paw and started running as fast as he could down the street. It wasn't that much later that he stopped dead in his tracks.
"Well I guess its more of a pizza shop, but if they're prices aren't too high I have fourty dollars to spend." He looked at the pizza shop for a minute, then he looked at back at Rex. "Well I'm hungry let's go inside and check it out."

He said while walking toward the pizza shop.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

[quote="LeafolawlNow that Things had settled down enough Rena could finally Think of something to say, she tried saying something. "I'm R-" And as she was saying that.
TensaZangetsu wrote:50$ that'd be enough for a book or two.
With that she walked in.
And the doorway bell rang. "What in tarnation? she said, turning around as fast as she could. "Hold that thought. She said, walking toward the store.

After checking the doorknob to see if it was locked, she pushed it open and twitched at the sight inside. "Sorry to be askin' y'all for help, but my ma's store is supposed to be closed for our lunch break. Would y'all mind helping me clear the store out so that nothin' goes missin'?" She asked, Knowing that outsorcing her help would really not be good for buisness.[/quote]

uh, I guess so........ Gage held the door open for her after you.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aerroxosity wrote:With that Albert took Rex's paw and started running as fast as he could down the street. It wasn't that much later that he stopped dead in his tracks.
"Well I guess its more of a pizza shop, but if they're prices aren't too high I have fourty dollars to spend." He looked at the pizza shop for a minute, then he looked at back at Rex. "Well I'm hungry let's go inside and check it out."

Gordie's was almost empty, a rather surly looking man sat in the corner munching on a slice of pizza. Gordie stood up and set down his copy of Sports illustrated, a smile lighting up the big man's face, Afternoon guys! welcome to Applegate.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Now that Things had settled down enough Rena could finally Think of something to say, she tried saying something. "I'm R-" And as she was saying that.
TensaZangetsu wrote:50$ that'd be enough for a book or two.
With that she walked in.
And the doorway bell rang. "What in tarnation? she said, turning around as fast as she could. "Hold that thought. She said, walking toward the store.

After checking the doorknob to see if it was locked, she pushed it open and twitched at the sight inside. "Sorry to be askin' y'all for help, but my ma's store is supposed to be closed for our lunch break. Would y'all mind helping me clear the store out so that nothin' goes missin'?" She asked, Knowing that outsorcing her help would really not be good for buisness.
uh, I guess so........ Gage held the door open for her after you.
"I suppose helping couldn't hurt." or more precisely, helping now may give me a bargaining chip for later.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Aerroxosity wrote:With that Albert took Rex's paw and started running as fast as he could down the street. It wasn't that much later that he stopped dead in his tracks.

Rex shrugged his shoulders and smile "It's worth a try!" he said, following Albert in the Pizza shop

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Seth wrote: Gordie's was almost empty, a rather surly looking man sat in the corner munching on a slice of pizza. Gordie stood up and set down his copy of Sports illustrated, a smile lighting up the big man's face, Afternoon guys! welcome to Applegate.
"Y-you should probably do this one Rex. I-I'm not too good with ordering stuff anyways." As he said as he handed his fourty over to Rex.
The Moon Howler

Rex glanced at the money and pushed them back to Albert "Take them back, Pizza's on me this time."
Aerroxosity wrote:Gordie's was almost empty, a rather surly looking man sat in the corner munching on a slice of pizza. Gordie stood up and set down his copy of Sports illustrated, a smile lighting up the big man's face, Afternoon guys! welcome to Applegate.
"Hello, there, and thanks for the welcoming!" he said as he walked to the counter "Hello, two pizzas for me and my buddy." he pointed towards Albert

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

that'll be about 10 minutes little buddy, what do you want on 'em?
Gordie whistled as he went to work in his kitchen, the smile never leaving his face.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I suppose helping couldn't hurt." or more precisely, helping now may give me a bargaining chip for later.
"Count me in!" Janus said, raising his paw. "And this is for your patience, ma'am," he added, producing a white chocolate candy for the Shiba. "Sorry for causing any inconvenience."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I suppose helping couldn't hurt." or more precisely, helping now may give me a bargaining chip for later.
"Count me in!" Janus said, raising his paw. "And this is for your patience, ma'am," he added, producing a white chocolate candy for the Shiba. "Sorry for causing any inconvenience."
Rena looked at the piece of white chocolate dumbfounded. "Do y'all really think right now's the time ta give sweets?" She asked, before shaking her head and saying "Ya know what, forget it. Thank you for helpin' a stranger folks. Now I'm gonna go in, and if you're helping, I'd expect y'all to follow." Before she walked into the shop, giving a nod of 'thank you' to the corgi as she walked by him.

She called out to the people who were in the store a couple of times saying "People!" Without grabbing enough attention to clear out the shop. after the third or fourth time she walked over to the register, entered a password to make the system start working, and started using the intercom setup throughout the shop. "Alright, I'm sorry people, but the store was supposed to be closed for lunch break. Please put back all books where y'all found them and proceed to exit the shop. Thank y'all kindly." She said over the intercom, watching heads turn and roll back in a displeased sort of way.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' ears went down. "Did I say something unappropriate?" Of all things, he feared to make a bad impression in front of Buster.
Last edited by valerio on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia looked over
Aww, I didn't buy any books yet.
She sighed and put the book back (Twilight Breaking Dawn)
The Moon Howler

Seth wrote:that'll be about 10 minutes little buddy, what do you want on 'em?
Gordie whistled as he went to work in his kitchen, the smile never leaving his face.
"One will be with pepperoni and pineapple." he turned to Albert "What do you want your pizza with, Al?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus' ears went down. "Did I say something unappropriate?" Of all things, he feared to make a bad impression in front of Buster.
gage just shrugged, I dunno, I don't think so
with that he turned and walked into the book store
I'm not sure what she expects me to do but I might as well try to look helpful
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus followed him, back to his usual merry self. "Say, you look hungry. Wanna try this to build up some xtrngth, buddy?" from another pocket, he handed the corgi a bar of something that vaguely looked like food.
"Not the best looking stuff in the world, but it's the best pemmican ever! It has everything and with some water it will fill your belly for a couple of hours. Speaking of which..." he rummaged in his backpack, tongue sticking out, and produced a canteen. "Here you go!"
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"One will be with pepperoni and pineapple." he turned to Albert "What do you want your pizza with, Al?"
"Oh, uh I'll just have a plain cheese pizza. Thanks" He said a little quieter then usual, he was nervous being in a new town. He went over and sat down to start patiently waiting for the pizza to be done
The Moon Howler

"You heard my buddy!" Rex announced happily, wagging his tail "Second one will be plain cheese!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote:
valerio wrote:
Rena looked at the piece of white chocolate dumbfounded. "Do y'all really think right now's the time ta give sweets?" She asked, before shaking her head and saying "Ya know what, forget it. Thank you for helpin' a stranger folks. Now I'm gonna go in, and if you're helping, I'd expect y'all to follow." Before she walked into the shop, giving a nod of 'thank you' to the corgi as she walked by him.

She called out to the people who were in the store a couple of times saying "People!" Without grabbing enough attention to clear out the shop. after the third or fourth time she walked over to the register, entered a password to make the system start working, and started using the intercom setup throughout the shop. "Alright, I'm sorry people, but the store was supposed to be closed for lunch break. Please put back all books where y'all found them and proceed to exit the shop. Thank y'all kindly." She said over the intercom, watching heads turn and roll back in a displeased sort of way.
(hope it's okay, I'll be controlling one random NPC customer in this post only. If not, I can edit it later.)
Buster followed into the store.
He noticed that one customer had slipped a book into their bag, so he walked to him.
Now that's not very nice. These people work hard to provide the books you want, and you're going to just take one because they forgot to let you know that they were going to lunch? And for all you know, there could be a tracking system to track unsold books. Then you'll be wanting something to read while doing court ordered community service." He smiled at the customer.
The customer thought for a minute then put the book back and turned to leave.
"Have a nice day, and please come back if you ever want to buy a good book," he said, waving goodbye.
He walked over to Rena and said, "I just helped a nice man avoid making a bad decision."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The Moon Howler wrote:"You heard my buddy!" Rex announced happily, wagging his tail "Second one will be plain cheese!"
Gordie brought out the pizzas to the dogs tableHere ya go. That'll be 10 bucks.

(OOC:that's fine brent)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus followed him, back to his usual merry self. "Say, you look hungry. Wanna try this to build up some xtrngth, buddy?" from another pocket, he handed the corgi a bar of something that vaguely looked like food.
"Not the best looking stuff in the world, but it's the best pemmican ever! It has everything and with some water it will fill your belly for a couple of hours. Speaking of which..." he rummaged in his backpack, tongue sticking out, and produced a canteen. "Here you go!"
Gage tried not to eye the other dog too suspiciously as he took the food and canteen. He sniffed the bar Janus had handed him, and deciding it seemed edible began to munch on it.
You certainly like to come prepared don't you?, he chuckled to hide the note of suspicion in his voice
What's your angle buddy?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

janus nodded at the question. "Yup! I guess i got it from mom: cover every angle. I also got medicines and tools. And I like to be of help; Mom says it's the wolf in me, you know, strong pack mentality."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

disregard
Last edited by Seth on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Seth wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Gordie brought out the pizzas to the dogs tableHere ya go. That'll be 10 bucks.
"Thanks!" Rex said and paid the pizzas, taking them to the table where Albert waited for him "Bot Appetite, lad!" he said as he passed him the pizza.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia left the store and Looked around for somewhere else to go.
Hmm... Gordie’s pizza sounds good, I'm kinda hungry.
She waked off towards the pizza place
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:janus nodded at the question. "Yup! I guess i got it from mom: cover every angle. I also got medicines and tools. And I like to be of help; Mom says it's the wolf in me, you know, strong pack mentality."
Gage nodded,
Well I appreciate it.
He grinned at Janus
or at least I will until I realize you're just trying to fatten me up so I'll have more flavor
Last edited by Seth on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolfdog chuckled. "No fear on *that*: Mom keeps me stuffed enough with her cuisine... Say, why don't you come to my place for lunch? She *loves* me to bring guests! And we'll all be needing to rebuild some after the job... Say, ma'am! What are we supposed to do now?" he asked to the Shiba.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The wolfdog chuckled. "No fear on *that*: Mom keeps me stuffed enough with her cuisine... Say, why don't you come to my place for lunch? She *loves* me to bring guests! And we'll all be needing to rebuild some after the job... Say, ma'am! What are we supposed to do now?" he asked to the Shiba.
Sure!
Gage paused for a second as a wave of aprehension passed over him,
oh #### why did I say that?

that's, uh.., yeah that'd be great
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster followed into the store.
He noticed that one customer had slipped a book into their bag, so he walked to him.
Now that's not very nice. These people work hard to provide the books you want, and you're going to just take one because they forgot to let you know that they were going to lunch? And for all you know, there could be a tracking system to track unsold books. Then you'll be wanting something to read while doing court ordered community service." He smiled at the customer.
The customer thought for a minute then put the book back and turned to leave.
"Have a nice day, and please come back if you ever want to buy a good book," he said, waving goodbye.
He walked over to Rena and said, "I just helped a nice man avoid making a bad decision."
"Thank you, on both mine and their accounts." she said to the rabbit, who's name she had forgotten. she felt like an idiot for forgetting his name, but she never really had time to focus on remembering names with where everyone who was around her was talking back-to-back or at the same time. And then someone opened the store's door alerting her that the store wasn't locked like it was supposed to be.
valerio wrote:The wolfdog chuckled. "No fear on *that*: Mom keeps me stuffed enough with her cuisine... Say, why don't you come to my place for lunch? She *loves* me to bring guests! And we'll all be needing to rebuild some after the job... Say, ma'am! What are we supposed to do now?" he asked to the Shiba.
"I would like y'all to do what Mr. Rabbit is doing; stop people from taking books that weren't paid fer. I don't want to see it done by violence though, 'cause that discourages people from commin' back. Thank y'all again for the help." she said once the wolfdog had finished asking her what to do. She felt like she might be offending the rabbit by forgetting his name, but she needed to focus on keeping things from going missing from the shop at the moment, even if she felt like horrible doing so.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage began to search the store rather lethargically for anyone who appeared suspicious.
walking up to a pair of teenagers thumbing through a couple magazines he cleared his throat
Hey guys it's kind of the owners lunch break, could you guys clear out?

What's it to you little dog?

yea whhat're you gonna do?

Well I may not do much, but you see that dog over there? He pointed at Janus, he's not really in a good mood today.

hey mike let's go hit up Gordie's, this magazine blows anyway

the two teens walked away muttering under their breath.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Thanks!" Rex said and paid the pizzas, taking them to the table where Albert waited for him "Bot Appetite, lad!" he said as he passed him the pizza.
"Thank you." He said while taking the pizza and quickly wolfing it down. He looked out the window and seen another dog coming towards the pizza shop. To be polite he waved 'Hi' out the window towards them. "I wonder if there's any chance we could make another friend." He said with a nervous glace back at the dog.
The Moon Howler

Rex was slowly eating his pizza, chewing it carefully. He cared about his body that much. He glanced at Albert just when he waved at someone behind him. He turned and saw the dog Albert was waving at. The German shepherd smiled and waved at the dog too.
Aerroxosity wrote:"I wonder if there's any chance we could make another friend." He said with a nervous glace back at the dog.
"Calm down, chap!" Rex replied, grinning "All will be fine!"

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Calm down, chap!" Rex replied, grinning "All will be fine!"
"Are your grins something I should look out for or welcome?" He said with a sarcastic snicker in his voice.

"So what do you mean all will be fine? Are you thinking of something?" His face turned to a curious gaze.
The Moon Howler

Aerroxosity wrote:"Are your grins something I should look out for or welcome?" He said with a sarcastic snicker in his voice.
Rex narrowed "Har, har." he said "Very funny!"
Aerroxosity wrote:"So what do you mean all will be fine? Are you thinking of something?" His face turned to a curious gaze.
"Hey, you look nervous, I'm trying to calm you down." Rex said, rolling his eyes

My RP Characters