Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Aquablast »

Start:Day 4

October 31

The morning might have just arrived, but Autumn had already came since long ago. The chillness of the air could be felt everywhere and only red leaves remained on the trees.

This was a special day for pets and humans alike. Quite a while had passed since the pet friendly laws were initially introduced to this big city, and this would be the first Halloween in Yorkshire Fields where pets participated actively. Even though a lot of the residents had started if not already adjusted to the changes, nobody could tell how this would go...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"A Halloween Party?"
"Yup."
"And you are inviting me?"
"Yes."
"ME?!?"
"Yeah."
"Are you serious?"
"Yea."
"You do know what I'll say to that already right?"
"Uh-huh!"
"That I will say 'NO'?"
"Absolutely."
". . ."
". . ."
"Get out of my room..."

Cesium walked out through the heavy oaken doors, glad that very sturdy hinges hold the pair of one ton wooden panels afloat. He smiled as he thought to himself, It was worth a try, before scanning the room for his regular visitor, the brown rabbit from the wild who he had now unofficially hired as a cook paid in leafy greens; though the critter had to work under the supervision of the official chef, especially after the incident two Mondays ago.

Cesium walked to the teppanyaki table just beside the kitchen block and promptly spotted the expected guest. Taking a seat at the table, he peeked above the splash guard and asked, "So what do we have today?". The rabbit quickly turned around, quite happy from the looks of his face and walked closer to the fox. He offered a number of items coming from ingredients he had been preparing or from the favorites of his two hosts. The fox listened for a while, already deciding between a number of choices until one particular dish struck his fancy. "That pastrami dish sounds nice", he answered to the rabbit's menu. With that the rabbit smiled and returned to his station.

After his breakfast, Cesium once again returned to the ferret's room, though he had to quickly duck out of the room to avoid a flying chocolate bar. Realizing the futility of trying, the fox then took a fedora and a cane before heading out into the wakening neighborhood of Yorkshire.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike was up slightly earlier than usual. He was excited because tonight was his first real Halloween celebration ever. Back in Alaska, any celebration of Halloween was just Jack giving him some pet safe chocolate after his training. now he can spend it eating a lot of candy with Arin. He already had everything he needed for his costume ready. all it was was some grey temporary fur dye, his racing harness, and some cosmetic contact lenses. He was going as his hero, Balto.

He walked downstairs and was surprised that Jack was up early too. "Why are you up now?"

"Joe dropped by in the middle of the night. Apparently, he's going to space for a while. He can't take care of Kat while he's gone."

"Then who's going to... GAH!!!"

before he could finish his question, he was glomped and knocked to the ground by a large savannah cat.

"OMGSAMMYIHAVEN'TSEENYOUINSOLONG!!!Ihearyouhaveagirlfriendnow.isshecute?howlonghaveyoubeengoingout?Haveyouandshek..."
(translation: "omg Sammy I haven't seen you in so long!!! I hear you have a girlfriend now. is she cute? how long have you been going out? have you and she k...")

"KAT!!! Calm down. You have to breathe. First of all, call me Spike. never Sammy. to answer your questions: yes, she's very cute and we've been going out for about a month or two. and the question you were about to ask, we've kissed many times. and finally... do you mind letting me stand up?" hesaid the last part with a slight chuckle.

"Sorry Sammy" she said as she stood up and helped Spike to his feet. "I just got so excited. So, when can I meet this girlfriend? or anyone for that matter. I need to meet some people if I'm going to be living here for a while."

"well, we can head to the park, that's how I met... did you just say you'll be living here?"

"Yeah. Since Joe can't take her to space with him, he I'm her owner until he gets back. She'll be living with us for an indefinite amount of time." Jack said.

"Now we get to see each other every day, Sammy."

"oh, how fun. let's go to the park and see if we can't find you someone else to anno... hang out with."

Spike and Kat headed out the front door, taking some breakfast bars with them to eat on the way, and headed to the park.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rion was wake up with the sunrise, quietly sneaking excited around the house, for this would have been their first real Halloween, trying not to awake his Mother and brother. His Father was already up and preparing breakfast for the family.

[BG]"Rion! Come over here! I need some help!"[/BG] he quietly called the exited cat.

In a few seconds, Rion's head popped at the door. [BG]"Yes, Dad?"[/BG]

[BG]"Get the remote and turn on channel 4, tell me what they'll say for the basketball game, okay?"[/BG] he said as he was finishing preparing the Banitsa, putting it in the oven, as he began preparing the meat-paste mini-banitsa's for his pets.

[BG]"Fine!"[/BG] Rion answered bored and went to the living room, turning on the TV and switching to Channel 4, carefully following the last few minutes of the Basketball match between Bulgaria and Greece. It ended up 101:84 for Bulgaria. By the time the game ended, Rion was already yawning, bored and sleepy. The cat felt an arm scratching his head.
[BG]"Say, who won?"[/BG] Mr. Balkansky asked the purring cat.

[BG]"Bulgaria - 100 to 84.."[/BG] Rion mumbled and continued purring.

[BG]"Bravo to our boys!"[/BG] Mr. Balkansky smiled [BG]"Now stand and get your mother and brother for breakfast, I have to go to work soon. Banitsas are ready!"[/BG]

The cat lazily stood up and stretched [BG]"Alright!"[/BG]

In a minute, Rion already managed to get upstairs and sneak in his parent's room

[BG]"Mom, wake up, breakfast's ready!"[/BG] he said quietly, gently pushing her shoulder with paw
Mrs. Balkansky lazily opened her eyes [BG]“Morning, dearey!”[/BG] she sat on the bed and yawned [BG]“I’ll be there in a jiffy!”[/BG] she said after the yawn and petted the Dark-furred cat.

[BG]“Ok, Mom!”[/BG] Rion said and proceeded to Varg’s Room.

There, he quietly patted around, thinking of a way to startle his wolf sibling. He looked around and found a Vuvuzela. As he was doing that, he was totally unaware, that his wolf sibling was peeking from under the sheets with a sly smile on his muzzle. The wolf quickly hid again as his cat sibling even began to turn around.

Rion turned and moved next Varg’s bed, pointing the vuvuzela at the wolf’s head and, with a sly smile on his face, took a deep breath. At this moment Varg jumped from his bed and yelled at his sibling [BG]“Don’t you even think about it, CAT!”[/BG]

[BG]“GAAAAH!”[/BG] Rion yelled, startled himself, and fell on the ground, his eyes wide open, staring at his wolf sibling.

Seeing Rion’s expression, Varg couldn’t do more than to laugh [BG]“You… ha-ha… should see the look… ha-ha-ha… on your face, bro! HAHAHA!”[/BG] he said, rolling on his bed.
It didn’t take Rion long to realize what happened – he was tricked, while he was trying to trick the wolf, himself. The cat joined the laughter shortly after.
In a few minutes, both of them, still laughing, were down and just entering the kitchen, where his Father and Mother were already at the table and the banitsas were already set up on the four dishes.

[BG]“Hey, chaps, what was all the commotion above?”[/BG] Spiro (Mr.) Balkansky asked.

[BG]“Oh, nothing!”[/BG] both animals answered.

[BG]“Very well, then, boys”[/BG] said Maria (Mrs. Balkansky) [BG]“Now dig in!”[/BG]

Varg and Rion didn’t need a second invitation and began eating their banitsas with joy. Soon, their plates were cleaned, as well as Spiro’s

[BG]“Okay, boys!”[/BG] the man said [BG]“Go to the Living room for a last check on your costumes.”[/BG]
They went to the Living room, where the costumes were lying on the sofa. [BG]“Boys, you have 5 minutes – go!”[/BG] the man went to the Kitchen and returned in 5 minutes, just to see how Varg was putting his helmet of his Viking costume and Rion was adjusting the mask of his Subzero costume.
[BG]“They fit perfectly on you, guys! We did a good job last night, didn’t we?”[/BG]

Varg smiled and nodded, while Rion mumbles something incomprehensible under his mask, nodding as well.
[BG]“Okay, boys, take the costumes off and you’re free for the day!”[/BG]

Rion removed the mask and sighed from relief, as they both answered [BG]“Yes, Dad!”[/BG] in unison.

10 minutes later, they were already on the doorstep, opening the door.

[BG]“Bye, Mom, Dad!” They said.

[BG]“Bye Champs!” Spiro said

[BG]“Don’t be late to get your costumes, boys!” said Maria

The wolf and the cat waved at their parents as they went towards the Park.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin sat up in her bed, ready to start another very early morning. She'd been fairly preoccupied ever since meeting Spike, somewhat unable to deviate her thoughts from him. Stumbling out of her room and down the stairs, she was greeted by a host of Halloween decorations and her mother, Mrs. Colligi.

She ran up a little haphazardly and hugged her mom. "Hi mama, what's going on here? Why's the inside of the house decorated for Halloween? We usually only decorate the outside and put stuff in the windows-"

"We felt like it was time we really got into the spirit of these things!" Her mother smiled. "I heard there's going to be a party tonight! You should go out and see where! You might see cute little Spike too!" Without warning, the lady rushed off at the sound of an egg timer. The air smelled like cookies.

There she goes again... Oh well! Arin giggled. I think I'll take her up on seeing Spike, though. Let's see if he's at our usual meeting spot. Arin yelled a quick goodbye to her father as well before taking her leave from the house, making a beeline for the park, where she expected Spike to be... But not a savannah cat too!

Within a few seconds of Arin leaving, her father was on the phone to the mayor. "Hello, Mayor? I need to gain permission to host a Halloween party."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Alright, I know it's a bit short notice, but I think we should talk Halloween costumes."

Phi took another sip form his glass of milk and, setting down his half of the Yorkshire Herald, looked warily across the table at his owner Henry. "And what, pray tell, did you have in mind?"

Henry set down his coffee and leaned in a bit closer, looking at Phi with a sly grin. "Well, the way I see it, we've got an unprecedented opportunity this year." "Uh... huh. Which is?" Henry's grin widened. "Matching costumes for a couple, of course." Phi groaned and smacked one paw to his forehead. "Oh, brother ... "

"I was thinking ... Kirk and Spock."

Phi rolled his eyes. "Last I checked, they weren't a couple."

"You obviously don't read enough fanfiction." "Say again?" "Nothing, nothing. Frodo and Sam?"

"Eh. I think I'll pass."

"Legolas and Gimli?"

"That's enough Lord of the Rings ideas."

Henry drummed his fingers on the table for a few moments. Finally, he clapped his hands together. "I've got it! Chewbacca and Han Solo." Phi seemed to waver for a moment, before finally giving in. "Alright, I'll think about," he said, before downing the rest of his milk. Glancing at the clock, Henry gulped down his cup of coffee and got to his feet. "I've got other ideas too, y'know." He nudged Phi in the shoulder and said, with a knowing grin, "I'll bet you two could make a decent Captain Jack and Ianto ... "

Phi turned bright red. "Don't you have to be at work or something?" he grumbled. "As a matter of fact, I do. See at around 5, buddy." With that, Henry grabbed his jacket of the counter and darted out the door. Rolling his eyes, Phi picked up his purple scarf off the table and followed after Henry, out the door, down the stairs, and into the streets of Yorkshire.
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

The light of the sun entered in the room, making Mystic to wake up. He slowly got up, sitting on the edge of the bed. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN... Oof... What day is today...? What time is it...? Who am I...?" Then he giggled with the last question. "Hmm... I'll go... downstairs and ask... wait... Today is Halloween! It will be the first time I celebrate it here. Heh" Thought happily while going downstairs.

"[ES]Good morning, sweetie![/ES]" "[ES]Hehe, good morning, mom. What are we having for breakfast?[/ES]" "[ES]Well, today is Halloween, so I prepared something special[/ES]" "[ES]Oh, it's true! Every Halloween you prepare that cake! Mmmm...[/ES] And it was, a pumpkin cake, a delicious pumpin cake. "[ES]Everyone, let's have breakfast![/ES]" "[ES]You won't have to ask it twice[/ES]" Said Mystic with a smile.

When the breakfast finished, their parents showed him something. "[ES]Well, today, your father's boss prepared a party, a lot of people and pets will go there. It's Halloween, so...[/ES]" It was a Ezzio (Assassin's Creed) costume. "[ES]OHMYGOD! You know how to convince me to go to a party, huh? You know I don't like great gatherings... but... oh my... Assassin's Creed...[/ES]" Their parents laughed. "[ES]We expected that from you![/ES]"

"[ES]Well, I think I'll go now to the park, I want to go for a walk[/ES]" "[ES]Ok! Come back later and we three will go to the party, you'll need your costume![/ES] "[ES]Heh, ok. See ya![/ES]" Then he headed to the park, to the same bench he always headed to.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike and Kat arrived at the park. She had been telling him all about things she'd done since they last saw each other, including something about the Yeti. He wasn't exactly listening. he was busy thinking about Arin and hoping that Kat wouldn't be a third wheel to them. Without even thinking about it, he made his way to the tree where he had first seen her, their usual morning meeting place.

"Sammy, I'm bored. When does fun stuff start happening? What is there to do around here? Are there any cute boys in this town? What about rich people? are we the only ones? do aliens ever attack? Are there any super heroes? Are there..."

"Kat. You're questions are getting unrealistic. If there were aliens or superheros, you would have heard about them by now. I don't know what you'd call cute, so I can't answer that question. as for rich people, Arin's family is wealthy, and I think a dog who owns an electronics company or something moved in a little while ago."

"So when do I get to meet Arin? I want to spend as much time as I can getting to know my cousin's girlfriend" she said with a grin.

"hopefully it won't be that much time."

"did you say something?"

"I said that She should get here any minute now. we just have to wait by this tree."

With this, he sat down by the tree's roots, waiting for Arin while Kat sat next to him, rambling on further about thing that don't exist.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

A pair of large packages greeted Cesium as he opened the front doors to his house. Each of the mystery goods was boxed in a sealed carton nearly the same size as himself. Curiously, while one was addressed to none other than Weissenklausenschffer, the other box was addressed to him. Cesium simply shrugged, seeing the name of his friend dispersed any weirding suspicions, as he called one of the manservants in the house to bring the boxes in.

With the other box left safely in front of the doors to the ferret's room, Cesium opened his to find a grandiose set for a dragon costume. A two piece skullplate helm allows him to disguise the whole of his head as that of the impersonated beast. The fox was clearly impressed at how it was custom fitted for him, from aligned eye slots to a comfortably fitting cranial groove. The body was nothing short of impressiveness as well. Dyed snakeskin lined the surface of the suit to give a realistic feel. The claws on both hands and feet were superb imitations that were nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. Wings made from a specilized polymer allowed it to collaped and spread depending on an electric current that is passed through the skin-like structure. Overlapping scales over the ends ensured that the connections between the appendages and the body was invisible. To top it all off even his tail was considered for the costume, completing the faux existence of the argent king of the skies for that day.

With his eyes gleaming in amazement, Cesium quickly ordered the man on his side to help him into the costume, taking a good number of minutes to securely fix the pieces and parts onto him. While he was distracted with his business, another servant of the house brought the other package into the ferret's room.

When the vulpine was finished transforming into the mythical creature, he suddenly realized that he couldn't produce any of his belongings due to the nature of the suit. One revert and another transformation later, he donned on a sling pouch to carry his valuables in addition to the costume. After a final look to a mirror, he pulled out his phone and sent a message of appreciation to Lacooni. As the air was very much cooler now than in the summer, he didn't bother to take the costume off and was even more lated to parade around the city in his marvelous costume. As per his regular schedule, he waited at the corner outside his place for a cab he could take to the arcade.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander woke with a jolt, “It was that dream again” the hound muttered, rolling his eyes and proceeding to sit up in his bed. The cattle dog stretched and yawned, a few pops from his back relieved any of the stress he had the previous day.

he looked at his bedside table, a picture of him and Konnie sat happily on the edge of it, next to his alarm clock that flashed with the words :HALLOWEEN, GET THE HECK UP:. Alexander smiled and threw his blanket over his warm form, before getting up and making his bed. Once he was done with that, he went to his bathroom, and washed his face and brushed his teeth. He checked his appearance and smiled, he was ready for the day.

Alexander proceeded downstairs where he picked up and apple and bit into it. He scanned the environment around him; everything was clean and tidy, the way his mother had left it. He smirked and grabbed a water bottle before he pushed a button on the side of the wall. The large mechanical door to the garage had opened, and Alexander stepped in, he laughed before whispering “This is going to be so good.”

The cattle dog checked behind him, making sure no one was going to disturb him. He giggled before he slipped off his pyjama top and pants, sighing as the clothes pooled at his feet. He stepped out of them and reached around to the near corner, pulling out a new pack of tissues. “Alright, here we go.” He said in a chipper tone, he set down the box and bent over, raising his tail in the air.

Alexander held a roll of measuring tape in his paws, and stretched it out, measuring the length of his tail. Once that was done he got back up and pulled out a long sheet of metal and dragged it onto the work bench he had prepared. “Someday I’m gonna be a big ol’ working guy” The cattle dog said, pulling on a protective working apron and starting up a welding torch.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mr. Colligi placed the phone back on its receiver. "The mayor has given us the thumbs-up! You almost done in the kitchen, hon? We have some more decorating to do!" Mr. Colligi yelled to his wife, who had just placed a sheet of freshly-baked goods on the counter in the kitchen.

"Yeah! What's left for us to do?"

"We have to get our surprise set up! Also, where's Arin's costume?"

"I hid it. We couldn't keep it anywhere she would see it, so I hid it in our closet. I'll get it and lay it out for her, and then we can get that wonderful surprise going!" She added cheerfully, almost prancing off to fetch Arin's costume.

"Okay, we need tons of wire, some lights, a computer, game software, projectors..." Mr. Colligi listed aloud to himself, pontificating on whether the Colligis could get all this set up in time. Maybe they'd have to ask some neighbors...
---
Arin arrived at the park pretty fast, even by her standards. She wanted to get there as fast as she could and get to spending a nice Halloween with Spike. She stopped at the park gate to look for him at their usual meeting spot, and saw him with a large cat that seemed to be annoying him somewhat. She called out "Spiiiike!" as she jogged to get to them, smiling, yet at the same time, curious of the new cat. Three people wouldn't make her nervous anymore, especially not with Spike around.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spikes ears perked up and his tail started wagging when he heard Arin call his name, but this didn't last long, because Kat almost immediately started saying, "OMGITHATHER?I'MSOEXCITED! and started to run at Arin, preparing to glomp her.
(translation: "omg, is that her? I'm so excited!)
Spike quickly grabbed Kat's collar, remembering what happened the last time she glomped someone who wasn't used to her. (let's just say she's lucky her dad could afford the medical bills.)

"Kat, no. She could afford it, but I don't think you'd want me spending every night with her in the hospital."
Kat calmed down a bit and said "sorry Sammy."

Spike said "good morning Arin. This is my cousin Kat. Her dad's in space, so apparently she lives with me now."

"I'm so glad to meet Sammy's girlfriend."

"I'm going to say this one more time, but I doubt you'll actually listen. It's "Spike," not "Sammy.""

Kat giggled and said "sorry Sammy."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled at Kat's antics, not even taking the threat of injury seriously. "It's nice to meet you, Kat." She hugged the, well... cat, and turned her attention to Spike. "Well, Sammy, what do you want to do today? Want to see if somebody might give us candy early?" She added, smiling, and looked at Kat. "You can join us, of course."
The Moon Howler

They have arrived surprisingly quickly at the Park. Before they entered, Varg's phone rang for SMS. They stopped and the wolf took it off his collar and looked at the message "[Varg, there will be a party going on, I'll send another SMS later with more details. Also tell Rion he forgot his I-phone home. Have a nice time! Dad.]"

The wolf sighed and turned to his cat sibling "You have forgotten your phone AGAIN, Rion. Which time is this one? Sixth?"

Rion grinned "Seventh, actually. You know what, don't be so strict, bro, it's not like anything bad could happen..." the cat said as he turned and walked towards the Park Gate, turning to his sibling "You coming, Vargster?"

Varg bared his teeth for a moment "Don't you start me from so early, bro!" the wolf sighed again and followed the cat "Coming..."

As they entered the park, they saw Arin, Spike and some unknown cat. By that time Varg took the lead, but he froze in place as he saw the female canine. Rion sighed annoyed and went around his brother, glancing in the direction the wolf stared at. He saw Arin and hissed to his brother "Brother, don't be such a wuss. I am getting really sick of you acting like you did something wrong to her and avoiding her all this time. You know what?" the cat grabbed the paw of his sibling, using his claws and began pulling him towards the trio "We are going to settle the thing right now, got it?"

Varg was surprised by his brother's actions, but he just nodded and whimpered quietly, allowing the cat to pull him towards the trio.

As they reached them, Rion had already restored his usual grin and waved at them "Hello, Arin, Spike!" and droved his claws deeper into the wolf's paw, careful not to hurt him.

Luckily, Varg got the message and waved his paw, mumbling a "Hi!", avoiding looking at Arin.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin giggled at Kat's antics, not even taking the threat of injury seriously. "It's nice to meet you, Kat." She hugged the, well... cat, and turned her attention to Spike. "Well, Sammy, what do you want to do today? Want to see if somebody might give us candy early?" She added, smiling, and looked at Kat. "You can join us, of course."
"I don't mind as much when you call me Sammy, but I still prefer Spike. and I trhink we have to be in costume to get candy."
The Moon Howler wrote:They have arrived surprisingly quickly at the Park. Before they entered, Varg's phone rang for SMS. They stopped and the wolf took it off his collar and looked at the message "[Varg, there will be a party going on, I'll send another SMS later with more details. Also tell Rion he forgot his I-phone home. Have a nice time! Dad.]"

The wolf sighed and turned to his cat sibling "You have forgotten your phone AGAIN, Rion. Which time is this one? Sixth?"

Rion grinned "Seventh, actually. You know what, don't be so strict, bro, it's not like anything bad could happen..." the cat said as he turned and walked towards the Park Gate, turning to his sibling "You coming, Vargster?"

Varg bared his teeth for a moment "Don't you start me from so early, bro!" the wolf sighed again and followed the cat "Coming..."

As they entered the park, they saw Arin, Spike and some unknown cat. By that time Varg took the lead, but he froze in place as he saw the female canine. Rion sighed annoyed and went around his brother, glancing in the direction the wolf stared at. He saw Arin and hissed to his brother "Brother, don't be such a wuss. I am getting really sick of you acting like you did something wrong to her and avoiding her all this time. You know what?" the cat grabbed the paw of his sibling, using his claws and began pulling him towards the trio "We are going to settle the thing right now, got it?"

Varg was surprised by his brother's actions, but he just nodded and whimpered quietly, allowing the cat to pull him towards the trio.

As they reached them, Rion had already restored his usual grin and waved at them "Hello, Arin, Spike!" and droved his claws deeper into the wolf's paw, careful not to hurt him.

Luckily, Varg got the message and waved his paw, mumbling a "Hi!", avoiding looking at Arin.
Spike noticed them approaching, and put his arm around Arin to be sure she wouldn't run away because of the large group.

"Hi Rion and... I'm not sure I ever got your name, but we met about a month ago. This is my cousin, Kat. she's going to be living with me and Jack for a while."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin silently "eep"ed, her natural dislike for groups being suppressed by Spike. She didn't know why Varg was looking away from her, but she felt just as awkward as he probably did. "H-hi, Rion and... wait, your dad works for... Varg! Nice to s-see you again..." she said, trying her best to be polite and keep her herself from panicking. She sank noticeably into Spike's arm, but she masked it by trying to make her actions look like she were relaxing against the tree.
The Moon Howler

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin silently "eep"ed, her natural dislike for groups being suppressed by Spike. She didn't know why Varg was looking away from her, but she felt just as awkward as he probably did. "H-hi, Rion and... wait, your dad works for... Varg! Nice to s-see you again..." she said, trying her best to be polite and keep her herself from panicking. She sank noticeably into Spike's arm, but she masked it by trying to make her actions look like she were relaxing against the tree.
Varg forced himself to calm down and looked at Arin, smiling nervously. "H-hello, Arin! Nice to see you too! Also, Hello, Spike and Kat!" he turned to the new cat "Name's Varg, nice to see you and welcome to Yorkshire!"
It was Rion's turn to present himself. He gave the new cat a light bow "I am Rion Balkansky, his big bro!" he pointed at the wolf. "Nice to meet you!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Varg forced himself to calm down and looked at Arin, smiling nervously. "H-hello, Arin! Nice to see you too! Also, Hello, Spike and Kat!" he turned to the new cat "Name's Varg, nice to see you and welcome to Yorkshire!"
It was Rion's turn to present himself. He gave the new cat a light bow "I am Rion Balkansky, his big bro!" he pointed at the wolf. "Nice to meet you!"
Kat giggled a bit at how polite Rion was being. "It's nice to meet you too, Rion and Varg. and thanks for the warm welcome."

Spike was just rubbing Arin's back a little, trying to keep her calm.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"So... do you two have anything planned for Halloween?" Arin asked, trying to move some topics along so that the awkward feeling might melt away.She wanted to just relax and keep her cool, but she was getting pretty rigid in Spikes grasp before he started to rub her back, and she tried to just focus on that and the conversation and block everything else out.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Kat giggled a bit at how polite Rion was being. "It's nice to meet you too, Rion and Varg. and thanks for the warm welcome."
Both the wolf and the gray cat nodded to Kat.
Tha Housefox wrote:"So... do you two have anything planned for Halloween?" Arin asked, trying to move some topics along so that the awkward feeling might melt away.She wanted to just relax and keep her cool, but she was getting pretty rigid in Spikes grasp before he started to rub her back, and she tried to just focus on that and the conversation and block everything else out.
Rion spoke first.
"Well, if we were back at Bulgaria, we would have some sort of party, but those weren't real Halloween parties... that celebration is still quite new to our country and most people don't understand it..." he scratched the back of his head "Also, Dad did sent us a message, saying that there will be a Party somewhere, any of you can tell us something more?"
Varg was just staying there, staying like a statue, except for his tail, which was tapping on his leg nervously from time to time, leaving his brother to deal with this. He knew he was looking silly, but he couldn't risk to scare Arin once more.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote: Rion spoke first.
"Well, if we were back at Bulgaria, we would have some sort of party, but those weren't real Halloween parties... that celebration is still quite new to our country and most people don't understand it..." he scratched the back of his head "Also, Dad did sent us a message, saying that there will be a Party somewhere, any of you can tell us something more?"
Varg was just staying there, staying like a statue, except for his tail, which was tapping on his leg nervously from time to time, leaving his brother to deal with this. He knew he was looking silly, but he couldn't risk to scare Arin once more.
"Oh, you're from Bulgaria? My dad and I went there once. I met some really nice Samodivas there."
(note: they were actually just a couple of women hiking near the woods. also, if she gets any of the random mythology that she believes wrong, It's because she only learned of it on wikipedia.)

Spike ignored Kat's random statement and replied to Rion's question. "Sorry, I don't know of any parties going on. and With Arin's fear of large groups, we probably wouldn't go even if we did know." At this, he kissed the top of Arin's head.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike ignored Kat's random statement and replied to Rion's question. "Sorry, I don't know of any parties going on. and With Arin's fear of large groups, we probably wouldn't go even if we did know." At this, he kissed the top of Arin's head.
"Speaking of fears" Rion began once more "My brother seems to have some kind of issue with Arin. ever since we came, he tried to avoid her as much as he can." He turned to his wolf sibling, who turned pale at the mention of his problem "Can you tell us, brother, what is it?"
Varg was surprised by the sudden change of the topic, which made him even more nervous than before. He knew resistance was futile, so he just gave up to the interrogation "Well..." he mumbled "I... I don't want to scare her... because ... because I am a wolf..." he finished, shrugging uncomfortably. He knew that his cat sibling was trying to help him, but it was still hard for him to speak about this... especially after his experience in the past.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin smiled a little when he kissed her head. She kept that smile to help with her reply to Varg. "N-no, you don't scare me, Varg... I- Spike's right, I just have... problems with large groups. I think it-it would be best if I stayed away from parties anyway..."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi meandered slowly down the sidewalk outside the park, surveying the reds and golds of the trees. This was always a wonderful time of year; it looked like the world had been set aflame. Except... with a lot less destruction. And it was getting colder, not burning hot. Hmm. Phi shook his head, loosening the purple scarf. The air was chilly, sure, but it hardly bothered him.

Dusk still didn't seem to be out and about, so Phi would be on his own for now. Unless... A bit further into the park, he spied a small group of pets. A few he didn't recognize, but two of them... Hey, it's Varg and Rion. He took the nearest path into the park and started towards them. Phi considered calling out, but they seemed to be facing in the opposite direction. And that gave him an idea...

Phi tiptoed up behind Varg and Rion and, without warning, clamped his paws down on their shoulders. In the deepest, most unsettling voice he could muster, he said;

"Happy Halloween..."
The Moon Howler

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled a little when he kissed her head. She kept that smile to help with her reply to Varg. "N-no, you don't scare me, Varg... I- Spike's right, I just have... problems with large groups. I think it-it would be best if I stayed away from parties anyway..."
The wolf's eyes widened, as his expression changed from comforting, to confusion and upon the full realization - happy grin, as his tail wagged a bit "So, you weren't scared of me... at all!" he bowed to her lightly "Then I am obligated to apologize for the misunderstanding and my weird and somewhat rude behavior before."
"See" said Rion with his tongue sticking out a bit "Told ya it ain't that hard!"
Coatl_Ruu wrote:Phi tiptoed up behind Varg and Rion and, without warning, clamped his paws down on their shoulders. In the deepest, most unsettling voice he could muster, he said;

"Happy Halloween..."
"GAH!" Varg and Rion yelled and jumped in the opposite directions.
As he landed on his side, Varg was the first one to react and turn to see who was the creepy pet who did that.
"Phi..." he grumbled with a sigh "You scared us!" then he calmed down and smiled "Happy Halloween to you too!"
Rion didn't made much of a jump and landed on his feet, unlike his wolf sibling. He turned to see who it was just in time to hear Varg saying his name and at the moment the wolf greeted him for the holiday, the dark-gray cat tackled the Maine Coon

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi burst into a giggling fit when he saw the two Balkanskys jump. Oh my, that was just too perfect. Hehehe... Phi took a step to help Varg up and opened his mouth to reply. Rion's counter-attack put a stop to that. "Ohfff-!" The cat slammed into Phi's side, knocking the wind out of him and sending him sprawling flat on the ground flat on the ground, with Rion still on top of him. "Rrgh- What the heck, Rion!? Phi grumbled, glaring up at the other cat.
The Moon Howler

Rion grinned "Just a bit of a quick revenge." the dark-gray cat stood up and stretched his paw to help the Maine Coon to stand up "Happy Halloween!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike and Kat just watched the scene unfold, giggling a bit. Spike was still rubbing Arin's back reassuringly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

This wasn't going to get any easier for Arin. All she could hope for was that at the very least, no more people would join in. This was actually the best she'd done yet; she didn't know what to do but focus not even on the conversation anymore, just staying distant. She just wanted to not show any outward signs of anxiety.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion grinned "Just a bit of a quick revenge." the dark-gray cat stood up and stretched his paw to help the Maine Coon to stand up "Happy Halloween!"
Phi grinned faintly, taking Rion's paw and getting to his feet. "Heh. Fair enough, I suppose." He stepped over and, in turn, reached out with his paw to help Varg up. "I got you two pretty good, so.. an eye for an eye, heh." Phi glanced over at Spike, Kat, and Arin. "Umm... hey." He waved awkwardly with his free hand.
The Moon Howler

Varg accepted Phi's paw and stood up, dusting himself off. "Thanks, Phi, don't mind Rion. Sometimes he's as gentle as a Bull in a glass house, especially when he's excited."
"Hey, so not true!" Rion protested
The wolf raised an eyebrow "You know I'm right." he turned to the others, lightly bowing "I wish to be excused, but I have to leave you now. I think I'll go check for Mystic." he said and left to the bench, where he and Mystic usually used as a meeting point.
"Oy, don't be late!" Rion yelled after him.

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic was relaxing, enjoying the soft wind, staring at the sky... He saw the gathering that was formed under the tree where Spike and Arin always used, he thought about joining, but he knew that Arin wouldn't like it, and that he doesn't like big gatherings either.

Then he saw how Varg was coming to his position. "Hey! Good morning! How are you? I see that there is a great gathering there. New neighbour?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Varg nodded to Mystic "Hello to you too and yeah, the cat next to Spike. She's called Kat, I believe."
he looked back "But I think they're getting quite a crowd there even without us two."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Rion grinned "Just a bit of a quick revenge." the dark-gray cat stood up and stretched his paw to help the Maine Coon to stand up "Happy Halloween!"
Phi grinned faintly, taking Rion's paw and getting to his feet. "Heh. Fair enough, I suppose." He stepped over and, in turn, reached out with his paw to help Varg up. "I got you two pretty good, so.. an eye for an eye, heh." Phi glanced over at Spike, Kat, and Arin. "Umm... hey." He waved awkwardly with his free hand.
"hi" Spike said, glad that Arin still hadn't freaked out.
The Moon Howler wrote:Varg accepted Phi's paw and stood up, dusting himself off. "Thanks, Phi, don't mind Rion. Sometimes he's as gentle as a Bull in a glass house, especially when he's excited."
"Hey, so not true!" Rion protested
The wolf raised an eyebrow "You know I'm right." he turned to the others, lightly bowing "I wish to be excused, but I have to leave you now. I think I'll go check for Mystic." he said and left to the bench, where he and Mystic usually used as a meeting point.
"Oy, don't be late!" Rion yelled after him.
"see you around, Varg." Spike said as the wolf left.
"Don't worry Rion. You can't be anything compared to Kat when she's excited. I had to talk her out of tackling Arin earlier."
Kat just smiled innocently.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion turned to Spike "Oh, don't underestimate me, Spike, I managed to tackle Varg like this a good amount of times" he said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion turned to Spike "Oh, don't underestimate me, Spike, I managed to tackle Varg like this a good amount of time" he said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out
Kat walked up to Rion. "hmmm, Well, normally, I'd have an size advantage over most cats, but I notice you're a bit larger."
she then proceeded to pick him up. "I've probably got you beat on strength, though." She said smiling.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Varg's leaving the group helped somewhat. She could at least relax enough to say "Hi" to Phi normally.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

(It's like a fan fiction update.)

Alexander reached to his side, hitting the button on his stereo player, and turning up the volume. “Oh Amy, your music is quite literally to my ears.” Alexander said smirking, before taking the welding torch back into his paws, and beginning to cut the sheet of metal into shape.

If my man was fighting… some unholy war, I would be behind him…” Alexander sang along with the song, swaying his hips in beat with the tune. “Okay now, almost done here!” he said with a chipper tone, as he managed to strip the metal down into shape, and make a cage like box. “This is going to be so very awesome” the cattle dog smiled, reaching on the further side of the bench and reaching for a bucket of water.

He splashed the water over the box, and watched as steam rose to the ceiling. “Now all I have to do is attach the receivers, paint it and make the wings, and I am done!” Alexander squealed in joy, pulling out a drawer behind him, and retrieving small devices that looked like little baby dragons. The excited hound placed the receivers into a tray on the side of the table, and picked out a few tissues. “This is why I needed theses…” Alexander said, before biting his lower lip and slowly dragging the tissue along the cooled metal, removing the black after burn that smeared on the side of it.

The dog smiled and wiped his hands on the protective apron on his figure, before a loud alarm blared from the garages speakers.

:WARNING, FIRE DETECTED, INITIATING PROTOCOL 1.1.3:

Alexander flinched in surprise, dropping the heavy welding torch onto his left foot. He winced in pain before his eyes grew large. “OH NO…NO, NO STOP!” Alexander shouted, waving his paws in the air at a quick rate. “VOICE RECOGNITION, STOP!” Alexander shouted again, but knew it was hopeless. As a last resort to save his creation, he quickly slammed his paw down onto the opposite end of the tray, and watched as the devices flew out his window and out into the streets of Yorkshire.

The devices activated their airborne abilities and flew out towards the park nearby. Once the 15 buzzing electronic devices had reached the centre of the park, they began shooting out packs of confetti and streamers everywhere, along with a voice saying :HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!: Then then a loud screeching sound emitted from the speakers on the sides of the devices, a stop error code was read aloud, before other tracks began playing.

:Hello everyone BZZZT and welcome to the science fair projectttttt show, I am Tim WWWWilson coming to you li-: The loud strong speakers on the side of each device went off simultaneously.

Alexander heard the sounds clearly enough, and quickly jumped out the window, leaving the drenched room. His dripping fur caused him to slip and slide along the grass, and he just couldn’t keep himself up.

:"I got a joke for you bats!

A man goes to a psychiatrist and says "Doc! My wife thinks she’s a chicken!"

The shrink asks "How long has she been like that?"

"About 2 years." Says the man.

"Two years? Why did you wait so long to tell me?" The psychiatrist asks, shocked.

"I needed the eggs." the man says
,":

The devices played from their speakers in the girl Harley Quinn’s voice, spinning around and looping all over the Park. Alexander finally got up and ran straight into the park, he was flustered and very much angry. “Oh man they are malfunctioning, THAT’S NOT EVEN FUNY!” He shouted, pushing past the groups of pets and jumping up and down, attempting to stop his loose creations.

:That idiot doctor I sent didn’t help! I’ve seen more Smarts from this BOZO: All the devices said, in the girls voice again, abruptly turning and facing Phi.

:IF HE TRIES ANYTHING FUNNY, KILL HIM: The devices sounded off again, before sparking and zooming down after Alexander. “Oh man, not my day!” Alexander muttered, before screaming and running back down the park. “I DON’T EVEN REMEMBER... PUTTING THOES ON THERE!” Alexander continued to scream, running further and further away from the pets.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin was completely dumbstruck. Not only was all of this too loud for her, but the suddenness of it all caused her to ball up on the grass in front of the tree, hysterical.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike dropped to Arin's side and stroked her fur. "It's alright. Whatever that was, it seems to be over now."

Kat was still holding Rion, but was looking towards Alexander, and said, "whatever that was, it was awesome."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets