SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Thanks, good to see that it worked to you-Said taking the Axehead and putting it on her backpack, she also take hre gun and put it too. -I think that 3 groups of two is a viable option: One group can stay in the camp, one group can search water and the other can look for other places, like a recognition mission-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Hmm? Oh, no thank you." Replied to Galadan. "I think that I'll try with another tree, Drake is using this already." He moved to the next tree and checked if it was safe (if it is safe he started to climb it, and if he makes it he starts to get some leaves, at least tries).
  • Agi: 5+1
  • Oh his way up the tree, Axel lost his grip and fell down to the ground.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Ouch!" Whimpered Axel. He stood up again and sighed. "Yes... 2 groups... 3 here building... the rest looking for material and explore..." Then he tried the same again.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott stood up, shouldering his backpack and taking another look around the camp as he walked over to the other. Two groups of three would work, if you ask me." He paused, tapping one foot on the ground. "Of course, we would need to decide what those teams would be. Some of us are well-suited to jungle exploration, and some of us... ah... aren't," he finished lamely, scratching the scales on the back of his neck uncomfortably.

EDITEd. Because I forgot to mention Scott's grouping preferences.
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I agree with Axel, two groups of three seems to be the best way to go." Drake said, fanning himself with one of the giant leaves.

(Plus, if someone's not here, that doesn't just stop the roleplay. -.-")
Zander

Post by Zander »

"zhat seems like a great plan to me." Torrid said, referring to the 3 and 3 group selection. He picked up another berry and ate it.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Galadan nodded "Then it is settled - we will have one group here and one outside. So, let's form up the groups now." he sighed "We need water now. Rox and I volunteer for the water search, and I see that Axel and Drake are doing just fine with preparing the camp. I suggest we stay that way for now. If that will be your choice, Scott and Torrid have to choose in which group they'll be." he looked around "If anyone has any other suggestion - please, let is be said now."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott leaned back against the tree. "I think I'd like to stick with Axel and Drake," he said after a moment's hesitation.
theblackcateyes

"Ok then, Torrid, Gal and me will go for water"Said Roxanna taking something from her backpack "You have food, I will let you the military rations there...and..."Said pointing the military rations on the giant leave and taking two things from her backpack. "Take this too, these are flares, I will let you two of them...If you have any problem, light them on and we will come here quickly...also they can give you extra light for a limited period"

Roxannna extended the 2 flares to Scott and took one more thing from the backpack: The gun, which one put it on her pocket.

"Everything alright?...Leet's go"Said looking Gal and Torrid
The Moon Howler

Galadan stood up "Alright then!" he picked up the stick from before along with another berry "Choose a way and we'll go, but this time - slowly" the cat turned to Axel, Drake and Scott "Have fun, fellas!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid stood up with Gal and Roxanne after finishing the berry, Following behind them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

-Ok, I think... maybe H-26- Said a little hesitant, she knowed that place was very closes from where she was attacked...but now she was ready; and probably "it" was trying to protect something...probably
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:"Ok then, Torrid, Gal and me will go for water"Said Roxanna taking something from her backpack "You have food, I will let you the military rations there...and..."Said pointing the military rations on the giant leave and taking two things from her backpack. "Take this too, these are flares, I will let you two of them...If you have any problem, light them on and we will come here quickly...also they can give you extra light for a limited period"

Roxannna extended the 2 flares to Scott and took one more thing from the backpack: The gun, which one put it on her pocket.

"Everything alright?...Leet's go"Said looking Gal and Torrid
-Ok, I think... maybe H-26- Said a little hesitant, she knowed that place was very closes from where she was attacked...but now she was ready; and probably "it" was trying to protect something...probably
  • Luck:20 (+3); Per: 12(+1)
  • The surroundings remained eerily quiet, as though time had stopped around them throughout their trek. Arriving at H-26, the group started their search. Though the fog was still around, it had cleared enough so that they could make a decent search of the area. Fate seemed to smile on them this morning, even after having a bad brush with them last night, as crawling down from a rock was what they had set out to find, water. On the ground it had started to pool and though cupped by nothing but dirt, it gently flowed into the depression that neither the loose soil nor the surrounding grass was even disturbed.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott watched the other group go, before looking back to Axel and Drake. "Right," he said, tapping one foot on the ground as he looked around the campsite. "Sooo... what now?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ouch!" Whimpered Axel. He stood up again and sighed. "Yes... 2 groups... 3 here building... the rest looking for material and explore..." Then he tried the same again.
  • Agi: 10+1; Per: 9+1; Str: 6+1
  • This time Axel was able to successfully climb up the tree. Upon reaching the leaves, he noticed that the leaf was growing out from the trunk itself so he was keen to adjust his grip before tugging on the leaf. However, the leaf seemed firmly attached to the trunk and wasn't as easily removed as how Drake had done.
The Moon Howler

"Okay!" Galadan said as the trio found the water "Now that we found water - any Idea how to bring it to the camp?" the cat shook his head

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-I don't know- said searching in her bag for something useful -Any idea?-
The Moon Howler

Galadan sighed "Maybe if we can find something like bowl or something like coconut around here- we will be able to use it" He looked around "Let's check around, shall we?"

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid nodded and began looking around on the ground for something that could be used to take back water- if not something which could greatly help them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan sighed "Maybe if we can find something like bowl or something like coconut around here- we will be able to use it" He looked around "Let's check around, shall we?"
  • Luck: 13; Per: 2+1
  • Being deeper inside the forest, there wasn't any coconut in sight. Curiously, an amusingly large bird had decided to perch on one of the higher canopy branches, only to have it break and fall over Galadan's head. Large as it was its descent was swift and silent, which only furthered its stealth from Galadan's senses, though it didn't exactly do serous damage to the cat, probably only giving him a shock or two as its hollow inside and brittle outside simply shattered on impact.
Zander wrote:Torrid nodded and began looking around on the ground for something that could be used to take back water- if not something which could greatly help them.
  • Per: 2-1, Agi: 12, Str: 6+3
  • *snap* came a soft sound as the ground beneath Torrid suddenly collapsed. His quick reflexes however allowed him to grab onto a nearby root, though his strength failed him in his attempt to pull himself out of that which appeared to be a man-made pitfall trap.
theblackcateyes

Roxanna looked how the two animals were hitten for the objects and take her hands on her chest worried. -Guys are you okay?-
The Moon Howler

A sudden hit in the head and crack, that is all Galadan felt before he fell down with a grunt and his sight blacked out for a short while. As he heard Roxanna's voice, the cat opened his eyes and groaned "I... think so..." he raised to a sitting position "Ugh... what happened?" Galadan looked around and saw the broken branch "Ouch!" he groaned "That hurt!" The cat looked at Torrid and then at Roxanna, standing up, but still woozy. "I am okay, but I think we need to help him...".

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Sure-Said kneening on the floor and taking the and of the animal of the ground...-Are you okay dear?-
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid grabbed hold of Roxanne's hand, pulling himself up.
"thanks" he said, he fealt his foot hit something when climbing up, psi he leaned back over to check an see what it was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid grabbed hold of Roxanne's hand, pulling himself up.
"thanks" he said, he fealt his foot hit something when climbing up, psi he leaned back over to check an see what it was.
  • Luck 6+3
  • Oh look, a broken bottle...
  • Upon closer inspection, Torrid would have been relieved to see that the half-broken bottle didn't cause any injury to him. The thin neck was missing and it was undoubtedly sharp, but with careful handling it could still serve as a (1 liter) container for liquids... Providing one doesn't try to drink straight out of it.
theblackcateyes

-Well what a lucky situation...even when I don't believe in luck...but whatever- Roxanna said taking the bottle from the ground with precaution and showing it on the air. -Can we use this to take the water?-
The Moon Howler

Galadan moved slowly to Roxanna, his head still aching, and examined the bottle from her hands. "It should work... not that... we have any other choice or anything..."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Ok then-Roxanna said taking the bottle and filling it with clean water to full capacity. She took 1 lt. of water and looked Moony. -That still hurts,don't you?- Said giving a little kiss in his forehead
The Moon Howler

Galadan nodded "I am lucky I have only a headache... and yes, it still hurts..." he smiled as she kissed him "...but It's getting better."

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake heard a crack in the distance, which brought his mind out of the boring thoughts that had occupied it in the silence around the campfire. "...What was that?" he asked, jumping up.
theblackcateyes

-Ok I have some water, are we gonna do something more or is time to come back?- Roxanna said looking to her partners
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Nature wrote:
Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ouch!" Whimpered Axel. He stood up again and sighed. "Yes... 2 groups... 3 here building... the rest looking for material and explore..." Then he tried the same again.
  • Agi: 10+1; Per: 9+1; Str: 6+1
  • This time Axel was able to successfully climb up the tree. Upon reaching the leaves, he noticed that the leaf was growing out from the trunk itself so he was keen to adjust his grip before tugging on the leaf. However, the leaf seemed firmly attached to the trunk and wasn't as easily removed as how Drake had done.
"Ngnnnnh. This is too attached... NGNNNNH" Tried Axel, but being careful not to fall, then he tried to cut it with his claws.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ngnnnnh. This is too attached... NGNNNNH" Tried Axel, but being careful not to fall, then he tried to cut it with his claws.
  • Str: 8 + 1 + 1 (Bonus: Using Claws) = 10
  • Axel slashed his claws against the stem of a leaf, making deep cuts into it though for a moment it seemed that it didn't have an effect. However the leaf started drooping down and, after another second, snapped off the trunk of the tree. Being met with his success, Axel continued on with the other outer leaves, doing as much as he met up with the inner, more sturdier section. At that point he stopped trying, not yet wanting to injure himself in an unknown land.
  • Big Leaf (15) Fell to the Camp Grounds.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Aha! Never underestimate a good claw." Thought Axel with a half smile on his face. Then he slowly returned to the ground. "So! Now we can use this to build some things. To build the shelter, we would need some sticks, though. What you guys want to build first?"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I vote we create beds from some of the leaves." Drake answered up, still slightly troubled by the noise from before, but ultimately deciding to just let it go.
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:-Ok I have some water, are we gonna do something more or is time to come back?- Roxanna said looking to her partners
"You wanted to take a Bath..." Galadan said "Do you think this will be enough for ya?"

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"If you ask me, shelter should be one of our main concerns," Scott said, looking at the other two. "But beds would be a good way to start, as long as we can rig up some kind of... tent or... something."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Hmm, well then, to build everything we will need a lot of sticks and maybe more leaves. We are... 6 people, so we'll need 6 beds, and 3 tents... maybe? Or just one big tent?" Axel started thinking "This is more complicated than I thought it would be, heh."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"You wanted to take a Bath..." Galadan said "Do you think this will be enough for ya?"
-Oh right...*giggles* I guess my body forgot that- Said putting the water bottle in te ground carefully so it couldn't drop. -Ok...here I go...just a quickly bath *giggles*-

Roxanna went near of Gal and the before starts running to the water...she took his arm quickly laughing and then run to the "water pool" jumping in it with Gal in her arms. With a smile she touch the water and they made a big splash when they get in.

-Brrrrr.....a little cold..buts feel awesome- Said with a child expression....before turns her head to her..lovely friend expecting his reaction
The Moon Howler

Galadan nodded as Roxanna passed by him, what he didn't expected was that she'll pull him with her as well "What in-" he couldn't finish his sentence for he fell in the water pool with her.
The cat was completely soaked along with his suit, but luckily all of his stuff were put in the securely closed backpack. He looked at Rox with his eyes wide opened for a few seconds, shivering... before he burst into laugh.

My RP Characters