HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded and looked at Lucky "Come on it a really great place." He turned to the other group. "This is your last chance if anyone else wants to come say so now." He said
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Coming!" said Valiant, dragging Belisarius with him like some big toy. The wolf Eeped.
"Been a pleasure, Spec!" Rikki waived to the cat then ran to the bigger group. "Aspettate, belli!"
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky nodded slowly, "S-sure..." he said nervously. "Come on Lucky, pull it together, these guys are being nice..........GROW A BACK BONE!!!" He thought in his head.
ImageImageImage
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-I wanna go obviously- Kurt said raising his hand and waving dakotah -Hey you!- The black cat aproached to Dakotah and hugged him softly before looking Lance again...-Everyone ready?-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve standed up and knocked the bathroom door softly -Amm...is everything alright Destiny?- Said a little worried
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Even though Blueberry hadn't talk to anyone else outside of his family, he was already having a long face. Instead of his usually fast walking pace, he was walking slowly this time. He had been bumping into trees and fences, even more than usual, as his mind was really occupied by what his sister told him to do earlier this morning. He forcefully dragged himself to his destination: Eris' house. And despite the amount of time it took Blueberry to arrive, he still felt that he arrived too soon.

He raised his hand to press Eris' door bell, but halted there for a few moments, before pressing it once reluctantly. Maybe if she isn't home, then I don't have to... Say this... To her... A part of himself only wanted to run away, but another part of himself knew that he would regret it forever if he didn't come.

His mind continued to battle against itself, as Blueberry waited for Eris or her dad to open the door...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'll be a minute!" Mitch said, excited and nervous at the same time, "Hey Specter, you wanna come? I haven't been there before so it'll all be new to me. But I'm pretty sure there's lots of places for shy guys like us to hide. You wanna come with and tag behind the group?" Mitch was worried that the cat wouldn't go for it. But he was hopeful. The poor thing needed some good company. Mitch went to chew on his root but realized he had dropped it. He picked it up and dusted it off before snipping off a bit.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance and the group opened the door to the club house and walked in the rest following behind him. "Here it is guys what do you think?" He said to the new people in the group.

(OOC: I did a mini time skip to get us to the club house to save time, anyone who wanted to come just say you are there with us.)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant was the second to enter, and immediately went for a closet. He opened it, producing a toolbox. "Perfect! Folks, I'll start working on the gym, in the garden. Who with... Bel, what are you doing?"
The big wolf was moving cautiosly, ears flickering here and there, sniffing cautiosuly. "I'm examining the new territory. Unfamiliar, closed space make me...cautious." he added, with a hesitation in his voice.
"Wow!" Said Rikki. "Mr. Perfection is claustrophobic! How cute." She batted her eyes at Belisarius.
The wolf blushed. "Scared I am not! I am...prudent. All of this place is unfamiliar. It's a wolf thing."
The ferret patted Belisarius' calf -almost like patting solid oak! "Don't worry scaredy-pup, your dirty secret is safe with us."
He turned to her a wide, fanged grin. "Do I need to remember you that I haven't eaten, *yet*?"
She immediately turned. "Gonna order you a pizza, but first I'm gonna molest my favorite red panda... Say, Mitch! Whaddayatink of the club?" She walked rapidly to her friend.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky looked around, "Wow...this is amazing..." he stated, though then again, this was his first time in a club house with other pets.
ImageImageImage
theblackcateyes

When Kurt entered, he turned his look to the stereo instantly and started to see the songs on it...as always....that was so relaxing to him...everything related with music. -I love this place-Whispered before sits on the sofa seeing the cd´s in his paw
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Even though Blueberry hadn't talk to anyone else outside of his family, he was already having a long face. Instead of his usually fast walking pace, he was walking slowly this time. He had been bumping into trees and fences, even more than usual, as his mind was really occupied by what his sister told him to do earlier this morning. He forcefully dragged himself to his destination: Eris' house. And despite the amount of time it took Blueberry to arrive, he still felt that he arrived too soon.

He raised his hand to press Eris' door bell, but halted there for a few moments, before pressing it once reluctantly. Maybe if she isn't home, then I don't have to... Say this... To her... A part of himself only wanted to run away, but another part of himself knew that he would regret it forever if he didn't come.

His mind continued to battle against itself, as Blueberry waited for Eris or her dad to open the door...
Eris was lazing about on the couch inside. She just felt like having a relaxing day today. She was watching some comedy show that she forgot the name of on television. When she heard the doorbell ring, her ears perked up as she jumped off the couch. She straightened her fur as she walked to the door. She opened it and smiled, "Blue Berry! What's up?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Wow," Mitch said, "I have no idea what a lot of this stuff is but it looks well furnished."

Mitch then began to display the same uneasiness of the wolf. Looking around, sniffing, wondering if an orginazation member would come out of hiding at any second.

"Hey Dakota this is locked at night right?" He asked, wanting to reach for his crossbow. He fought the instinct to go over the place with the thing drawn and loaded.

ooc: Did specter come with the group? And I thought the group *had* breakfast earlier? Also, I figured that Mitch would've been told that it was Dakota's place on the way there or something.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Ahh man, nice to be here again. Isn't it a cool place, Lucky?" Dakotah asked walking around the room and sitting down on the couch. Dakotah laughed a little bit, "Belisarius, I assure you it's fine down here, feel free to explore around, same to you Mitch." Dakotah was a little confused on Mitch's question, but he continued to answer for Mitch, "Uhh... yeah, I'm pretty sure my uncle locks up the club house when we're gone... why?" he asked back to Mitch, curious of what motivated the question. Dakotah hopped over next to Kurt "Hey, what are you planning to listen to?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was a little comforted.

"Oh, you know," Mitch said, "Just making sure there's no orginization members hiding about and all." Mitch still looked around the unfamiliar objects.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky smiled, "Yes it does, I'm glad I tagged along!" he said kind of excitedly, his tail beginning to wag a bit as he walked around. He noticed a table and a few pencils. He picked one up, "Oh yeah.....we are gonna have fun with these.." he stated.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant took a packet of biscuits from the small pantry, and tossed it to Belisarius. "It won't beat a raw deer filet, love, but it will give you relief for now."
Belisarius opened the packet, cautiously, then sniffed at its content. He wagged in approval then gobbled down the whole content in a single bite! "Not bad, my mate," he said, licking his chops.
Valiant decided not to give him more, for fear of emptying the pantry in a minute! He gestured with his head toward the door. "Come, big oaf. Your help will be greatly appreciated in finishing the job." And both of them walked out.

Rikki turned to Lucky. "You an artist, boy? I too tried to pass time between an assignment and the other with drawing. painting was out of question, at the caserma, we couldn't risk to get our fur all stained."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris was lazing about on the couch inside. She just felt like having a relaxing day today. She was watching some comedy show that she forgot the name of on television. When she heard the doorbell ring, her ears perked up as she jumped off the couch. She straightened her fur as she walked to the door. She opened it and smiled, "Blue Berry! What's up?"
Blueberry was already very indecisive about this whole thing, and Eris' smile made him even more indecisive. "Um... I..." He looked at the ground with a frown, and continued to draw circles with his feet. "I... The truth is... I... I have to... Move away... From here..." He briefly looked at Eris, before quickly looking back at the ground again. He didn't know what to think anymore.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked over at Mitch "Don't worry even if there was we would all protect you." he said as he sat down on a recliner and flipped on the TV with the remote. The news was not but sadly not much else, Lance shrugged and turned it off getting up and picking up a book from the book shelf. 'The Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy' he then sat back down and began reading.

(OOC: I'm getting writers block again.)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry was already very indecisive about this whole thing, and Eris' smile made him even more indecisive. "Um... I..." He looked at the ground with a frown, and continued to draw circles with his feet. "I... The truth is... I... I have to... Move away... From here..." He briefly looked at Eris, before quickly looking back at the ground again. He didn't know what to think anymore.
"M-Move away?" Eris repeated, the words echoing in her mind over and over again. She couldn't believe it; She didn't want to believe it. Her smile died, and she looked at Blueberry, mouth agape, "You have to... Move? Away? From here? Where? Why?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Even though the wolf was at ease, Mitch was a little comforted. He couldn't stand it.

When you think your safe and secure...

Mitch shuddered and grabbed his bow anyways. He went through his satchels and quickly took out a small bolt from one of them. He then began to go around the furniture. Under it, behind it, over it. He glanced up at the cabinets. And decided to check up there later.
Rikki turned to Lucky. "You an artist, boy? I too tried to pass time between an assignment and the other with drawing. painting was out of question, at the caserma, we couldn't risk to get our fur all stained."
Good she's distracted. Hopefully I can get this done without being completely nervous and embarassed.

ooc: I know this is sounding lazy. but could someone post a quick link to the clubhouse discription? Thanks. I forget where it is.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

After the other group of pets left the park, Specter put himself as close to Archy as he could get while trying not to invade the dog's personal space, since he had the dog's tablet. He'd calmed considerably since the armed panda and wolf had gone out of eye sight. He looked around at the now rather calming group and gave a silent sigh to signal his relief.

I still can't believe i actually did that. He'd thought repeatedly, he couldn't help but feel like he'd done something insane that actually worked. He actually shook paws with Mitch. Mitch! the armed red panda! He thought one of two things would have happened when he had done that. First one being Iblis, and that's all that he needed to put on that thought, and the second one is getting shot. He was surprised neither had happened, and was once again happy that he had been told to go outside and play.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"M-Move away?" Eris repeated, the words echoing in her mind over and over again. She couldn't believe it; She didn't want to believe it. Her smile died, and she looked at Blueberry, mouth agape, "You have to... Move? Away? From here? Where? Why?"
Blueberry felt bad to make Eris feel bad, but he was actually feeling more comfortable to talk about this now. He took a deep breath, before continuing. "Okay, we are all moving to the place where Jerry's college is. Mom and dad aren't really comfortable about Jerry living alone, and we save money by living together and moving the whole family there. Blackberry told me to say goodbye to you, though I don't know why she didn't come along to say goodbye too..." He scratched his muzzle. "Um... I... I will write to you and call you time to time, okay? S-so... Don't... Don't be sad..." He looked at the ground to avoid Eris' gaze, perhaps he was the one feeling sad.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry felt bad to make Eris feel bad, but he was actually feeling more comfortable to talk about this now. He took a deep breath, before continuing. "Okay, we are all moving to the place where Jerry's college is. Mom and dad aren't really comfortable about Jerry living alone, and we save money by living together and moving the whole family there. Blackberry told me to say goodbye to you, though I don't know why she didn't come along to say goodbye too..." He scratched his muzzle. "Um... I... I will write to you and call you time to time, okay? S-so... Don't... Don't be sad..." He looked at the ground to avoid Eris' gaze, perhaps he was the one feeling sad.
Eris fought tears as Blueberry told her all of this. She didn't want him to leave, but she knew he had to. When he looked down to the ground, she fidgeted with her paws a little bit, before she walked up to him and hugged him gently, "I'll miss you, Blueberry. Y-you'll always be my best friend."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:After the other group of pets left the park, Specter put himself as close to Archy as he could get while trying not to invade the dog's personal space, since he had the dog's tablet. He'd calmed considerably since the armed panda and wolf had gone out of eye sight. He looked around at the now rather calming group and gave a silent sigh to signal his relief.

I still can't believe i actually did that. He'd thought repeatedly, he couldn't help but feel like he'd done something insane that actually worked. He actually shook paws with Mitch. Mitch! the armed red panda! He thought one of two things would have happened when he had done that. First one being Iblis, and that's all that he needed to put on that thought, and the second one is getting shot. He was surprised neither had happened, and was once again happy that he had been told to go outside and play.
"So, where to now?" Nate asked, walking over to his new brother. "I've seen the neighborhood and park, but, that's all."

"I don't know, where do you guys wanna go?" Archimedes asked, looking around at the same small group they'd had earlier. He was happy to go just about anywhere, so, it was pretty much everyone else's pick.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris fought tears as Blueberry told her all of this. She didn't want him to leave, but she knew he had to. When he looked down to the ground, she fidgeted with her paws a little bit, before she walked up to him and hugged him gently, "I'll miss you, Blueberry. Y-you'll always be my best friend."
Blueberry just couldn't hold back his tears anymore when Eris hugged him. He hugged back. "*Sniff* Me too... *Sniff* I won't forget about you!" After letting go of Eris, Blueberry wiped his face. "*Sniff* Be safe, okay? Don't get yourself into trouble again! Farewell!" Those were his last words, before Blueberry ran back to his house, where his family was waiting and ready to leave.

~~~ The End for Blueberry and Blackberry ~~~
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry just couldn't hold back his tears anymore when Eris hugged him. He hugged back. "*Sniff* Me too... *Sniff* I won't forget about you!" After letting go of Eris, Blueberry wiped his face. "*Sniff* Be safe, okay? Don't get yourself into trouble again! Farewell!" Those were his last words, before Blueberry ran back to his house, where his family was waiting and ready to leave.

~~~ The End for Blueberry and Blackberry ~~~
Eris cried as Blueberry left, "Y-you too! And you don't get in too much trouble either! Bye, Blueberry! I'm going to miss you!" She called after him. As she lost sight of him, for the last time, she let her tears go. She said very quietly. She stood there for a while after that, not knowing what to do or say. After waiting for a while, she heard Blueberry's family car drive away.

After that, she took a few steps, then started to walk around the neighborhood slowly. She didn't really have any particular goal, she just didn't want to stay in the same place.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:After the other group of pets left the park, Specter put himself as close to Archy as he could get while trying not to invade the dog's personal space, since he had the dog's tablet. He'd calmed considerably since the armed panda and wolf had gone out of eye sight. He looked around at the now rather calming group and gave a silent sigh to signal his relief.

"So, where to now?" Nate asked, walking over to his new brother. "I've seen the neighborhood and park, but, that's all."

"I don't know, where do you guys wanna go?" Archimedes asked, looking around at the same small group they'd had earlier. He was happy to go just about anywhere, so, it was pretty much everyone else's pick.
"I have an idea..." Ying exclaimed before continuing, saying "Why not go to the mall, I think I'm the only one who's been in us lot and that was a bit ago even." to which Nalo said "Great idea, haven't been to a mall for a few years and that was in Hawaii, I'd like to see how malls are here" to which Ying said "So what about you 2?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sigh. Relax Mitch. Your overreacting. The feds swept the area clean and found nothing before you did. Relax, your with freinds.

Mitch sighed heavily.

But, what to do?

He had no idea how any of this stuff worked. plus he would have to stand on something to be able to use it. Then he noticed the white board. As seeing Lucky had taken the blue marker already, he started eyeing the black one. He unloaded his bow and put the bolt away and stood for a second.

Nothing.

Nothing yet.

He shook his head. He was determined to not be ruled by that fear any more. He grabbed the marker and began writing some kanji on the board.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Cool!" Rikki said. "You know Japanese? Watashi wa sore o okonau no ni yakudatsu koto ga dekimasu ka?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:"I have an idea..." Ying exclaimed before continuing, saying "Why not go to the mall, I think I'm the only one who's been in us lot and that was a bit ago even." to which Nalo said "Great idea, haven't been to a mall for a few years and that was in Hawaii, I'd like to see how malls are here" to which Ying said "So what about you 2?"
Specter looked awkwardly to Ying, and quickly had Archimedes' tablet ask "Which of the three of us did you forget?" And then he started gesturing between Archy, Nate, and himself.

In the middle of gesturing though, he took a standard look around to see if there was a threat around, and put his major focus back on the group once he was sure very little had changed since his last look around.

((OOC: First time I used Archy's true name instead of his nickname. I hope I spelled it right.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Cool!" Rikki said. "You know Japanese? Watashi wa sore o okonau no ni yakudatsu koto ga dekimasu ka?"
Mitch stopped for a second and drew a blank stare.

"Uh, no," Mitch said, "My mother was part of a re-release wildlife into the wild program from a Japanese zoo. She was taught some basics. We were able to find some resources and figure the rest on our own. She moved into my dad's tribe see, where they met. And they had no writing at all. So, no on the language, yes on the writing."

Another thing the orginization didn't let us do...

His thoughts trailing off in that direction.

"What did that mean anyway?" He asked off hand.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance put a bookmark in the book and put it back on the shelf and looked around the room, Kurt sitting with Dakotah on the couch. "Hey Kurt, you want to play some video games? You can pick any game you want." Lance asked.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:
"I have an idea..." Ying exclaimed before continuing, saying "Why not go to the mall, I think I'm the only one who's been in us lot and that was a bit ago even." to which Nalo said "Great idea, haven't been to a mall for a few years and that was in Hawaii, I'd like to see how malls are here" to which Ying said "So what about you 2?"
"Hmm... I think I got to go there a few months ago" Archimedes said, "but, that wasn't for very long, sounds like fun."

"A mall? What's that?" Nate asked, "the kids on Stage Crew always go to them, but, I'm unsure if I've ever been to one."
theblackcateyes

-I was thinking on put some Aerosmith, Evanescence or Metric songs...but guys do you wanna hear something in speacial?- Answered to Dakotah and asking to the pets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch stopped for a second and drew a blank stare.
"Uh, no," Mitch said, "My mother was part of a re-release wildlife into the wild program from a Japanese zoo. She was taught some basics. We were able to find some resources and figure the rest on our own. She moved into my dad's tribe see, where they met. And they had no writing at all. So, no on the language, yes on the writing."
Another thing the orginization didn't let us do...
His thoughts trailing off in that direction.
"What did that mean anyway?" He asked off hand.
"Oh, it meant 'do you want help with that?' more or less, of course. We studied a lot of basic foreign languages to help lost and/or kidnapped pets. Y'know, when you live in a touristic area, they come by the dozens. We must know a bit of this and that to be of help."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, uh no, I got it," Mitch said, "This means: Through vigilence, peace." He then had an idea. But he needed to get to the higher parts of the board. He went over where the bean bags where and grabbed a couple of them. Stacking them on top of each other, he climbed on. And promptly slipped off and nearly hit the wall. Steadying himself, he started to write.

What would go good here? Hmm.

友人は、どうやら、ここで、です。

Mitch liked the first line.

But what to go with it?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki, upon seeing what Mitch had just written, couldn't resist. She grabbed a sheet of paper, a pen and started scribbling, first in English, then in Japanese. Then she showed the result to Mitch. "Here. 'The open heart is a friend's safest refuge.' Like it?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch took it and carefully scrutinized it over.

"It's pretty," he said, "But, I think, if I'm guessing right, I think that's a bit much for a haiku. But, meh. We were taught to read and write English too. It feels good to really write kanji again." He wrote it on the other side.

"Let's take turns shall we?" He proposed. Then Mitch wrote the following on his side:

非現実の、ほとんどそれがあります。

ooc: Yes, I'll translate later. Here's hoping my translater (which, uses google translate apparently) is getting it right.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-I was thinking on put some Aerosmith, Evanescence or Metric songs...but guys do you wanna hear something in speacial?- Answered to Dakotah and asking to the pets
"Aerosmith is fine with me sweetie." Lance said to Kurt as he walked behind the couch and lean against it lightly ruffling Kurt head fur playfully.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky turned back to Rikki, "Y-yes, I draw...a lot...I also try to paint when I can....I also love playing with camera's" he stated, starting to feel his nervousness backing down and giving him room to breathe.
ImageImageImage