Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Nostalgia. The thread in which we reminisce about stuff 

Post Re: Nostalgia. The thread in which we reminisce about stuff
I miss when the PS1 and even the N64 were extremely popular. When I was little, we went camping a lot, and I had this friend that used to camp right down the road from me. We spent our summers riding our bikes by day and playing Smash Brothers game by night. (I apologize if I got the name of the game wrong; anyone can correct me if they need to.)

Also, Hey Arnold! was one of the best shows ever on Nickelodeon. Just sayin'. :P

"Almost all modern technology is idiot-proof. Don't be afraid to investigate. If it hasn't blown up yet, you're not trying hard enough."
-Me

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 pm
Moshpit Addict

Beagle wrote:
I miss when the PS1 and even the N64 were extremely popular. When I was little, we went camping a lot, and I had this friend that used to camp right down the road from me. We spent our summers riding our bikes by day and playing Smash Brothers game by night. (I apologize if I got the name of the game wrong; anyone can correct me if they need to.)

Also, Hey Arnold! was one of the best shows ever on Nickelodeon. Just sayin'. :P

Hey Arnold was one of my favorite shows!!!
I remember watching that and Angry beavers with my dad all the time!!!!!

I have some very fond memories playing Alladin for the Snes
so addictive!

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:56 pm
Extremerator

Never really liked Hey Arnold, sorry.

Also, Putt Putt Travels Through Time.

Thirdly, is there any particular reason that this topic is in the Forum Games subforum? It isn't really a game by my understanding.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 pm
Profile WWW

Seth wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I think we're going to get along. :P I loved the Angry Beavers!
I also remember watching The Amanda Show and As Told By Ginger (Okay guys, you can shut up with the girl jokes now. Or should I bring up MLP? :P).

Oh and remember when Windows 98 and dial-up were the household standard?! :lol:

@Pea- Well, ceets started this thread over a year ago, so I don't really know. It would make sense to move it to the Not The Comic main forum, but if you and the other moderators want to keep this thread in its original home, that's fine too. It's up to y'all.

"Almost all modern technology is idiot-proof. Don't be afraid to investigate. If it hasn't blown up yet, you're not trying hard enough."
-Me

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Moshpit Addict

Beagle wrote:
Seth wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I think we're going to get along. :P I loved the Angry Beavers!
I also remember watching The Amanda Show and As Told By Ginger (Okay guys, you can shut up with the girl jokes now. Or should I bring up MLP? :P).

Oh and remember when Windows 98 and dial-up were the household standard?! :lol:

@Pea- Well, ceets started this thread over a year ago, so I don't really know. It would make sense to move it to the Not The Comic main forum, but if you and the other moderators want to keep this thread in its original home, that's fine too. It's up to y'all.

I watched some episodes on netflix this summer, exactly as awesome as I remember!
:)

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

These are a few books that I enjoyed as a child. They are "Amelia Bedelia" by Peggy Parish, "Rupert Bear" (I can't remember the author), "Spot the Dog" by Eric Hill and "Sammy the Seal" by Syd Hoff.
Has anyone here played a video game called "Eggs of Steel" for the PlayStation (the first one)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfvg795l6sk This is a short sample of that game.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3