Free OCs

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

kavviyenta

Free OCs

Post by kavviyenta »

Yeah, I know what you're thinking but I'm not interested in roleplaying so I don't know where to place this. :| It does not have to be Babylon Gardens as you can associate them with a different setting and change their role a bit. And tell me when you're gonna choose them in your fic. Are you fine with their flaws? I hope it's not too offensive. Although there are spoilers, you're free to look it up anyway.

As you see, just like Tiger Arbelt is a spoof of Garfield, each characters except Penrose, unless I'm mistaken, are based of certain cartoon characters if you can guess which. ;)

And I like valerio's Housepets the series :D

Name: Elpis Karahalios

Species: Dog, Australian Terrier

Symptom: Anolphthalmia

Appearance: Stand as tall as King. Base color is a golden tan. Unusual as Grape’s fur color, he has mint green fur covering his back from head to tail, the latter not docked. He has white fur on his side and inside ears plus two white dots on his forehead making them look like substitute for where his eyes should be. Sometimes, his tuft of hair may cover his “eyes.” He wears a thin green collar with a tag shaped like a candle presumably to resemble the flame of hope. He usually wears clothes but occasionally will go without it. His default attire consist of a blue light jacket with a red vest and gray slack plus a brown cap with a chip strap so he can let it down whenever he want.

Personality: Although he know custom worthy of a rich noble, Elpis tend to be sharp-tongued and boastful in contrast to his pampered background. Despite hating to be dependent, he does show a soft side albeit rarely and is capable of knowing the right thing to say. He stood out from the pets due to knowing human things and is rarely prone to dog instinct though he kinda wishes to know what it feels like.

Background: Born a feral, he was found by the extremely wealthy Karahalios couple in the middle of the park as a puppy. It was not confirmed whether his biological parents abandoned him or kindly left him to the couple to take care of. Since he reminded their owners of their late son who was also born without eyes, they took care of him as their son as if he was their second chance. Although, he was considered to be treated like a human being, Elpis, ironically, felt that he was treated like a pet due to being excessively indulged and locked up from the outside of his home. He developed a way to sneak out of the manor their supervision to explore the world and at one time hitched a ride to Babylon Gardens knowing fully well that his owners will find out about his disappearance even though he “politely” left a note.

Currently: Trying to relate to the pets is one task with varying success. One dog tried to tease him by writing his name tag with the fake surname “Freely.” The pets often tend to forget that he is blind even during imagination play where they always cover their eyes. Only King know how to relate with him since he was once human. His other task is his interest in trying to accompany a young woman who hates pets. Relationship is bizarre when said woman proclaims she won’t talk to anyone that doesn’t think like a human which Elpis is an exception.

Note: -His other four senses are very good, just not daredevil level. He uses echolocation to find his ways.
-He can detect lie better yet prefer not to rely on it due to this method not being foolproof.
-Has a good sixth sense but ironically doesn’t believe in spirits. Heck, he doesn’t even like All Dogs Go to Heaven for personal reason though other dogs assumed him being blind is the cause
-Can speed read braille as long as he wears special gloves that prevent his paws from wearing out; he doesn’t know morse code
-He can tell the Bigglesworth apart and no, he won’t say how

SPECIAL:
STR-6 “Don’t let my size fool you, and don’t try overdoing it either”
PER-8 “Yes, I’m always alert. I just can’t comprehend visual”
END-3 “I do exercise, I just resent my “parents” for keeping me a beginner”
CHA-5 “I don’t have friends. But it’s up to me to decide upon that”
INT-8 “Psychology skill aside, I know about humanity, and I like to try the…doggy stuff”
AGI-7 Cartwheeling “Weee! ‘Bonk’ Ow, just kidding”
LUC-5 “Nope, I don’t believe in fortune. I just go my way as I am”

Name: Urfo Tengill (formerly Murray)

Species: Dog, Border Collie

Symptom: Lower body atrophy

Appearance: Base color is white. She has black fur on her back yet a white tail with a black tip. Black fur covers her ears and half the left side of her face above muzzle. Brown fur on inside of ears plus some black and brown spot on chest and forelegs. Left ear is fully erect while her right semi-erect. Her hind legs remained shriveled as the size of puppy. Opposed to this, she has abnormally large forelegs that she can even walk on her knuckles. Generally, she moves around in her wheelchair. Her eyes are violet colored. She wears a blue collar with a tag that look like a pi but is actually the upper half of a Gemini symbol.

Personality: Kind, talkative, and flirty is mostly her trait. However, she can act stern and loyal should she take her job seriously. Either way, she hides her motherly tendencies whenever she can. This was opposed to her obnoxious and sadistic troublemaker tendency during her youth.

Background: Raised on a farm, Urfo constantly trained her upper body to the point of being an efficient worker. Despite rarely being teased for her abnormality, she has willing to hold domination over the other dogs and cats of the country. She has good organization skill to hold a club and rule through fear. However, her people managed to overthrow her leaving her in despair. There was one dog named Rodney who remained by her side and care for her. She began renewing her life with him and gave birth to two puppies. Things didn’t go well when one of them died from a disease while the other was given away against her will. Not happy with her owners’ custom, she requested to leave which Rodney accept as she promised to write back every once in a while. She traveled across the country before meeting up with Wolfgang’s family. Later, they decided to move to Babylon Gardens.

Currently: Was hired as a bodyguard by Bino to associate with Boris and Yeltsin. She admits Bino reminded her of her younger self. She can hitch a ride on Wolfgang who serves as the leg while she serves as the arm. She became a companion to Jinx as well. Friendly rival to Mizar Foster.

Note: -Her wheelchair comes with a seatbelt and can change between human and dog mode
-Unlike the top heavy guy trope, she can’t stand at all
-Lack proper city tact even for dog, she is still sociable though sometimes her flawed act may result in getting comically hurt
-May be voluptuous yet remain faithful to Rodney,it’s revealed he passed away four years ago yet she still write to him as if he’s still alive. Her daughter happened to be the collie living next door to Reuben
-Like to draw little critters such as mouse and hamster in childish style

SPECIAL:
STR-10 “All in my upper body, well mostly my arms”
PER-3 “Yo, why is everybody whispering about a tree?”
END-8 “Wanna hitch a ride? No worry, I won’t bite”
CHA-6 “Well, pretty much. I like being my younger self but not too much”
INT-7 “I’m a border collie for pete’s sake, um, what does that mean?”
AGI-4 “Yes, I can run on my forelegs and it’s still not amazing to me, that is”
LUC-4 “No use crying over spilled salt. That work, right?”

Name: Wolfgang Tengill

Species: Cat, Egyptian Mau

Symptom: Amelia in both forelegs

Appearance: Standard height. Base color is light bronze. Has grey spot over body that are less numerous than usual. Grey stripe covering his tail and hind legs. Star shaped marking on tip of tail. Has white fur on feet and muzzle down to his chest. Tuft of furs on his waist presumably to cover his belly flap. Only have half of his upper forelegs which are fully light bronze. His eyes are dark blue color. He wears a green collar with a tag that looks like an upside-down pi but is actually the lower half of a Gemini symbol.

Personality: Best described as being stoic yet show a rather melancholy and bored temperament. Though he displays little interest in his surrounding, he does sometimes show amusement but not to an excitable extent. Weirdly enough, he can act hammy should he be told to in performing which seem scarier than his snarky self. No matter, he does show a great bout of obedience.

Background: Wolfgang was born on a farm owned by a family known for their strict upbringing in their children and pets. Since they don’t discriminate, Wolfgang was put on the same training as others and had worked hard ever since. Being armless, he took strength and routine in not just his hind legs, but his jaws, arm stumps and his tail as well. As long as he behaved as in standing firm and not speaking unless told to, he can get his wishes though this treatment has made him apathetic. He was later bought by the Tengill who tried with effort to expand his horizon with varying success. Later, Urfo joined the family and hanged out with him before later moving to Babylon Gardens.

Currently: Hired as a bodyguard by Bino upon Urfo’s request making him the only cat in the GOD club. Bino is okay with it since Wolfgang is somewhat an extreme doormat and unofficial member as long as the cat doesn’t soil his reputation. This made Tiger resent him even more though the cat just doesn’t care. Alcor Foster is the only cat who can beat him in combat.

Note: -Trained in various martial art and acrobat to make up for his lack of forelegs, his tail is prehensile and strong enough to lift some load
-One of the few, if not only, cats who isn’t fascinated with the Pridelands series
-not easily bothered by the fact that he has a dog-like name as other pets don’t usually make fun of that whether or not they’re brave to dare
-Can swallow and store small objects to regurgitate later for use, sometimes he’s mistaken as hacking a hairball
-Always wash his feet before use for formal occasion

SPECIAL:
STR-8 “Yeah, do you want me to hold this bully off?”
PER-5 “Hmm, I see people. Some smart, some stupid, or just random”
END-5 “I do get a break from work. And I meant without injury”
CHA-3 “Lost my arms fishing piranha. Not. Now leave me alone”
INT-5 “Yes, I know what a book is. No, I don’t know what consonance means”
AGI-10 “Wall run, back flip, ride like the wind”
LUC-6 “I just won a movie ticket…yay…you can have it”

Name: Penrose Smaltz

Species: Cat, Hemingway

Symptom: Polydactyl, five fingers and four toes, ironic isn’t it?

Appearance: A head taller than standard height. Base color is silver. Has black on back of ears with brown tips. Wavy black and brown lines down his side. A black tomoe-shaped marking on his left hand. Tail is a little shorter than normal. His silky medium-length coat, distinctive hair tuft, and visible eyelashes give him a feminine appearance. His five-fingered hands are considered just as normal as human hands. He has four digital pads on each sole of his feet. His eyes are a golden brown color. He wears an orange collar with red diamond markings and a bluebell-shaped tag. He has a circular gold earring on his right ear.

Personality: Flamboyant and carefree is what he is. He does know how to socialize in a noble society without any display of snobbishness. He is aware of his own disposition, and shows no restraint in his action but is capable of being boisterous.

Background: Not much to say, he was the fourth generations in his feline kinfolk owned by the semi-upper class family who owned a medium-sized automobile factory. While the oldest of the Smaltz children will inherit the fortune, the second child, a young woman, wished for a more humble life and was allowed permission to take Penrose and reside in Babylon Gardens.

Currently: Being the opposite of the tomboyish Grape made this situation a bit awkward at first. He still came out as decent and can relate to the rich people’s pets despite his owner living in a modest home.

Note: -Bisexual, his attraction toward either gender is balanced and tolerable than one would expect
-Know cooking and domestic housework, and also like to play sport mainly basketball
-Skilled at playing a Buffet-style bassoon. Usually play solo, but can join in a musical ensemble regardless of style
-Wears a gold bow over his collar in some occasion
-Hold a shoulder sling bag when he volunteers to hold important materials

SPECIAL:
STR-7 “Just a brisk workout and I’m good to go”
PER-6 “It’s in interesting place and I like rank its beauty”
END-6 “I appreciate doing a fair amount of task and play”
CHA-9 “My beauty’s not much but I thank you for your attention”
INT-6 “I do get out often. Well, not really so I’m kinda by the book”
AGI-5 “Please wait till I stretch my muscle, then I can dribble”
LUC-3 “Omph! Don’t worry about me! I’m okay, I’m silky”

Name: Thonka B. Alikat

Species: Cat, Serengeti

Symptom: Facial loss

Appearance: Even for her breed, she is a few centimeters shorter than normal. Base color is a cinnamon brown color. She has a light brown fur on her belly reaching up to her neck and inside ears and on her right hand reaching up to half her forearm. Black spots adorn her body. She has long ears with a black tip and stripe on back. Tuft of furs on each cheek. Her “face flap” is brown with a blue nose. Her eyes are a light green color. Wear an oversized purple collar with what look like a mini cylindrical box for a tag. She wears a blue police jacket, gloves, and sun goggles when on duty.

Personality: Has a childish and flippant attitude. Bizarre and rebellious yet not unfriendly as she does have a few normal companion who get to know her despite her deformity. She knows how to take her duty seriously yet still add a few humors here and there.

Background: Struck by a car as a kitten (she was already named Thonka six months before the incident), Thonka was given intensive care and survived at the cost of her facial skin being removed. She still lived a happy life with her family at a few change and no pain, though she has trouble getting along with other pets. At the age of two, she saved a cat from getting hit by another car and was deemed a heroine. Hearing from the police that the driver was a criminal and the same person who drove the car she was struck by, Thonka became interested in criminal justice. At a request, she was given a face transplant which unfortunately was not completely successful and only sticks with a semi-removable facial skin flap. She worked in the FBI as a police detective and was usually given a few missions where she can get in some action. She was later transferred to the police department in Babylon Gardens.

Currently: Is the sole cat of the K9 corps. Fido, Ralph, Kevin, and some dogs respect her though the rest resent her otherwise.

Notes: -She can’t blink so she has to manually close her eyelids. Every couple hours, she has to apply special eye drops she keeps in her collar
-Her collar also holds some investigation tools along with a wallet and cell phone. The cylinder box require a specific method in unscrewing to unlock, hiding a significant article
-Absolutely hate “drug,” this being catnip and orange soda
-Her face flap can be pulled from the chin down up to her forehead. This earned her the nickname “Agent Thon Krenshar” by D&D nerds. She does not sport the loud screech.
-Often like to stroll around the neighborhood on her scooter

SPECIAL:
STR-4 “Of course I can lift this! Um, some help?”
PER-10 “I can read your mood, and don’t think I’m unaware someone’s behind me”
END-7 “I’m done with my pile of work. When’s the next one?”
CHA-2 “Do you know about that creepy, crawly thing on your eyebrow?”
INT-9 “Hacked away at this! You better be astute if you want to be me”
AGI-3 “Whoops! Can’t keep still. Just dropped my sample!”
LUC-7 “Had a spare. Wait. The sample had a positive reaction? Fantastic Spastic!”
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
musclecar326

Re: Free OCs

Post by musclecar326 »

OK first i have a quick question, first why do all of your characters have some type of disability? Second why are most of their background stories blacked out?
Yes, I am a furry.
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

Just thought I would like to add some bizarre characters. I never see any OCs, in the roleplaying, had much disabilities other than losing their tail, being half-deaf, or mute. If that offend you, tell me about it.

I know I blacked out their background, this was when I had thought of making some story fic for my OCs but decided not to. You're free to look it up anyway.
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

No im not affended by any of them and i agree with you there are no characters with any bad disabilitys. Also how do i look them up?
Yes, I am a furry.
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

Just press and hold your mouse pointer and drag it over the black box.

valerio

Post by valerio »

OK, so since king is not gonna move to TH for season 3, I am gonna fill his slot with... (roll of drums) Elpis Karahalios.
he's just perfect for what i have in mind. Only modification I have to ask you permission to apply is, he never went to the Gardens, but came to live to Terrace High.
That OK with you?
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

OK, so since king is not gonna move to TH for season 3, I am gonna fill his slot with... (roll of drums) Elpis Karahalios.
he's just perfect for what i have in mind. Only modification I have to ask you permission to apply is, he never went to the Gardens, but came to live to Terrace High.
That OK with you?
Yep, that's fine with me! I wonder how will his owners find out about this. :D