MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

exranio

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by exranio »

"Your awake!" Locke looked down at navy as he continued to fly forward. " I'm taking you to the house from earlier. We can't do the dang job if your injured. Seriously I ain't in the mood to wait another day." Locke made a hard left turn down the next road.

(Just pretend there is colour I'm tired and not in the mood.)
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:Hem smiled, "Great! It's at my house. Let's go!" He said with a heroic pose before walking to the house next door. "We're here. Come on in, make yourselves at home." He offered as he walked in and hung his eyepatch on a coatrack. He was a bit suprised to see the kitchen was kind of a wreck, as well as most of the house had been searched. Though the rest of the house would seem normal to most ponies, he could see things were slightly out of place. "Sorry about the mess. We have a new housemate, and I haven't been able to show him where everything is stored." He said as he set the teapot on the stove and cleaned up a bit.
Lizzie laughed, "You call this a mess? You've never seen my brother's room ten. It looks like he made a tornado in there by accident."

Starry stood next to her sister, silently agreeing. "Who's your new housemate?"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

About five minutes after leaving the library, Pen suddenly screeched to a stop. His head snapped left and right as he looked around, before he slumped down to the ground. "Wait, I don't know where they're going..."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Penwrite wrote:About five minutes after leaving the library, Pen suddenly screeched to a stop. His head snapped left and right as he looked around, before he slumped down to the ground. "Wait, I don't know where they're going..."
Crescendo stopped beside Pen. "What about the other place you suggested earlier? You know, SHADE MANOR." He said, imitating Penwrite from earlier. "Or, I guess we could always ask if somepony saw a blue pony carrying another blue pony. That can't be too common, right?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

The Game wrote: Lizzie laughed, "You call this a mess? You've never seen my brother's room then. It looks like he made a tornado in there by accident."

Starry stood next to her sister, silently agreeing. "Who's your new housemate?"
Hem opened his mouth and rased his hoof before closing it again and tapping his chin for a moment, "Now that I think about it, I don't know his name. I suppose I'll have to ask him next time I see him. As for accidental house tornados, I can relate. There's a reason Clyde works at the Windfarm. Anyway, Teatime." he said as he pointed at the table he had just set. "Come, enjoy. If you would like anything else, just ask." He said as he sat down and poured three cups of tea. "Would either of you mind if I painted a picture of you?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

exranio wrote:"Your awake!" Locke looked down at navy as he continued to fly forward. " I'm taking you to the house from earlier. We can't do the dang job if your injured. Seriously I ain't in the mood to wait another day." Locke made a hard left turn down the next road.

(Just pretend there is colour I'm tired and not in the mood.)
Navy wiggled her legs in annoyance, "Locke, I'm fine, I just have a headache: now put me down, you're making it worse!" she protested as she closed her eyes, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of being flown...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie trotted over to Hem and plopped into the seat next to him. Without hesitation, she raised her teacup in a 'bottoms up!' fashion and took a gulp of tea. "Yumm," she hummed, and took another sip. "Tis is delish! Thanks." Starry sipped her's timidly compared to the sporadic gulps Lizzie took, she took a between Hem and her sister. "I didn't know you could paint," Lizzie went on, "Me and Starry would love to have you paint us!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem smiled wide, "I paint all the time. I painted everything in the house over one hundred times, except the books and the food, I only did that once." He said as he ran up the wall to the upper floor to grab an easel, when he noticed the broken window. Seems our new housemate has been making his new start swimmingly He thought on his way back downstairs. "So then, let's see what we can come up with." Less than a minute later, he had finished. He turned the painting and revealed it to Lizzie and Starry. It depicted the two of them dancing in the midnight sky, the full moon as their backdrop. the ground was unfurled in the pages of a giant book and more pages swirled around the both of them like a tornado of literature. "What do you think?" He asked.

exranio

Post by exranio »

After a few more minutes of navy's squirming Locke finally let her go."Okay, okay. We're already here anyway." They were at the door step of the Gale house. Locke walked up to the door "Just let me get myself a drink out of here. I forgot how heavy you are. You said I live here now right?"
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy raised a hoof to her head, annoyed at the headache she had: luckily though, Earth Ponies were especially resilient. She raised a brow at Locke's thought process, "You... Live here? At the Gale house? Uh... No... Why would you think that?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Well earlier when I stole that box you soaid some thing like" Locke changed his voice to whiney higher pitch "You stole from some one who was letting you stay at their house! Whine whine whine. So that means who ever lives here is letting me live here right?" He looked at the broken window. I really hope that doesn't mean I actually have to pay for that.... meh I'll take some one elses window.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

All of a sudden Pen spun around and grabbed Crescendo by the shoulders. "Crescendo, my new bestest buddy in the whole wide world, that's brilliant! We'll beat them at their own game and break into SHADE MANOR before they do!"

While the ponies around them began moving to walk along the other side of the street, the gangly Unicorn clapped his forehooves in excitement and began bouncing around. "Okay, let's split up and get some supplies! You go back to your place and get some food, because we have no idea how long we'll have to wait there for those two to arrive, while I go back to my place and get everything else we'll need! We'll meet up in front of SHADE MANOR in one hour!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:"Well earlier when I stole that box you soaid some thing like" Locke changed his voice to whiney higher pitch "You stole from some one who was letting you stay at their house! Whine whine whine. So that means who ever lives here is letting me live here right?" He looked at the broken window. I really hope that doesn't mean I actually have to pay for that.... meh I'll take some one elses window.
Navy closed her eyes in annoyance, standing there for a moment as annoyance raged through her body. She was barely containing her urge to buck Locke right into the building across the street. "You know what?" she finally said, "I really don't give a clop anymore. Let's just go back to the library and grab our things, then we can head out to the manor...." she glanced up at the sky, noting the setting of Celestia's sun, "We might be able to get there around the time Princess Luna raises the moon, then we'll have a while before it's high enough to light everything..."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Penwrite wrote:All of a sudden Pen spun around and grabbed Crescendo by the shoulders. "Crescendo, my new bestest buddy in the whole wide world, that's brilliant! We'll beat them at their own game and break into SHADE MANOR before they do!"

While the ponies around them began moving to walk along the other side of the street, the gangly Unicorn clapped his forehooves in excitement and began bouncing around. "Okay, let's split up and get some supplies! You go back to your place and get some food, because we have no idea how long we'll have to wait there for those two to arrive, while I go back to my place and get everything else we'll need! We'll meet up in front of SHADE MANOR in one hour!"
"Sounds like a plan!" Without waiting for Pen to say anymore, Crescendo dashed off in the direction of his home. After running excitedly for a few minutes, he stopped realized he had no food at home. "I guess I'll just have to go buy some!" Crescendo said aloud to nopony. He went off towards the market, now at the speed of a brisk trot. He reached the market place sooner then he had anticipated. Food. Gotta get some food. And that's just what he did.

Soon Crescendo's saddle bag was full of apples, oats, and a few cupcakes with pink frosting. I've still got a bit until i need to meet Pen Crescendo thought as he looked at the setting sun. He decided he probably shouldn't stay here though, as most of the shops would start to close soon. So, Crescendo walked slow and leisurely towards Shade Manor, hoping to burn the time on the walk back.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke felt a sharp pulse in is skull. "Owww, there's the withdrawl. Forget the stuff. Let's just go and case this place before my skull splits." The pulse attacked him again. Stupid addictions!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy glanced back at Locke, noting what he'd said, "...Withdrawl?" Oh great, don't tell me he's an addict too...
exranio

Post by exranio »

He groanedI told you earlier, Stealing withdrawl. Let's just go already. The second I break in it should get better."
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:Hem smiled wide, "I paint all the time. I painted everything in the house over one hundred times, except the books and the food, I only did that once." He said as he ran up the wall to the upper floor to grab an easel, when he noticed the broken window. Seems our new housemate has been making his new start swimmingly He thought on his way back downstairs. "So then, let's see what we can come up with." Less than a minute later, he had finished. He turned the painting and revealed it to Lizzie and Starry. It depicted the two of them dancing in the midnight sky, the full moon as their backdrop. the ground was unfurled in the pages of a giant book and more pages swirled around the both of them like a tornado of literature. "What do you think?" He asked.
The sisters stared. And blinked. And stared some more.

"Wow," Lizzie finally whispered, leaning forward to study the painting closer. "That's some serious skill you've got, Hem."

Starry nodded her agreement. "The stars!" she said excitedly, "They look so real!" She beamed at Hem, adding another reason to her list of just why he was the coolest stallion she'd ever met.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:He groanedI told you earlier, Stealing withdrawl. Let's just go already. The second I break in it should get better."
Navy blinked, raising a brow at him, "Oh... Kay? Well... We can't just break in without tools or bags to stash things in... let's just swing by the library, grab the bags, and take off... It's not much of a detour anyway: the manor is up on that big hill overlooking the town." she pointed a hoof at a somewhat ominous looking mansion on a hill near the town, "The Library isn't too far out of the way from there..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem smiled wide, "You like it? I'll admit, it took longer than usual; but I think the extra time helps it stand out." Wow. I can't recall anyone liking the first picture I painted of them so much. On those occasions they liked them at all, that is. He thought with a chuckle.

exranio

Post by exranio »

"Okay, okay .... just let me lean on you for a bit," the aching pony rested his side against navy, "It's not like a like leaning on you. It just gets really hard to walk with this pain bouncing all through my head," a he stretched his wing around her, " It ... helps the walking.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

While everypony else was doing their stuff, Pen had retreated back to his house. He had locked the doors, locked and shuttered the windows, and put his cat out for her business. Now he stood before his closet, looking over his clothes for the perfect outfit for the situation he had found himself in.

"I never thought I would have to do this again," he said to himself. He thought about his home. Nopony ever questioned the strange and exotic paintings adorning his walls, the ceremonial swords placed above his fireplace and many doors, the odd statues of strange figures. He was, after all, just an eccentric writer. It was all for inspiration, they must think. Bought from catalogs and trips to Canterlot. Hah.

Finally spotting something he liked, Penwright started dressing.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:"Okay, okay .... just let me lean on you for a bit," the aching pony rested his side against navy, "It's not like a like leaning on you. It just gets really hard to walk with this pain bouncing all through my head," a he stretched his wing around her, " It ... helps the walking.
Navy tensed up a bit, her face becoming red with annoyance. Locke was REALLY pushing it with leaning up against her like this, and the wing thing wasn't helping him too much either. She tried to decide whether to just go with it or to start beating him up again right then and there... The fact that they were in public went both ways... Finally, she just sighed, "Fine. You know what? Fine. If I find out you're lying, I will make you beg for death by the time I'm through with you..." She gave a snort and continued on...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Later at the Library!

"Thanks for supporting me Hnngnnttrrr" Locke's headaches were getting worse. "If you have any sort of pills of there get them. I think my brain is starting to try and kill it self." Urge to comit crimes rising higher then normal " I'm just going to sit down. Do whatever you do and then we leave! I can't handle this crap much longer." Locke sat down on the nearest couch as he held onto his splitting head. Am I bleeding? No I'm not bleeding .... yet.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy's annoyed expression hadn't changed as she tossed Locke a bottle of Banamine which she kept in her kitchen, "Don't take more than one or two... I don't want you passing out or anything like that... Not gonna carry you anymore..." She walked off and quickly returned with some things over her back, tossing a mostly-empty set of saddlebags and a black cloak to Locke before putting on her own, tightening the strap on the saddlebags with her mouth...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke swallowed two just as prescribed, "Thanks Blue. I should be good for a bit now." Locke rapped on his cloak, put on his saddle, and wrapped his shackles chains around his legs, "Let's do this! I've got a feeling there might actually be something I realy want in this place. and you can get your books I guess"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy was already heading out the door, clad in her by-the-book heist-pulling-outfit. She was quite pleased with it, but she couldn't take all the credit: "How to Pull a Heist" was an excellent read on the matter. She would certainly recommend it to Locke for comparison notes after this was over. Maybe then he'd find a better hobby than stealing things: writing reference guides!

Downstairs, she made sure the library, now darkened, was all locked up (well, except for the front door, which she had simply propped up and left out a damage-report form for her to fill out and mail in the morning.) Once this was completed, she ushered Locke out the back door and they headed off to the Manor...

==== Shade Estate ====
Shade Manor was positioned on a hill which overlooked the town... What wasn't obvious about this statement was that the hill was actually only half a hill: in the over a thousand years since it was built, the river which had been part of the back-yard had chiseled out a canyon, and the magically-fortified building's back-door opened to the sheer drop-off of a cliff. The manor itself was, aside from a bit of dust, completely intact, a mummification of old-Equestrian architecture. The yard around it had only been passively maintained, and was filled with slightly-overgrown grass and weeds...

Navy and Locke approached its surrounding fences just as the moon was peeking over the treeline of the surrounding wilderness. She motioned for him to stop before speaking in a low tone, "This is the place. Head over to the fence while I take care of the guard. I'll signal you when he's out..." She moved quickly and quietly over to the small guardhouse which had been built near the edge, peeking in the window to make sure it was who she'd believed it would be tonight... Onion. And he was alone. Perfect...

Navy removed her bags and tunic before sliding quietly in through the opened back window, coming up behind the drowsy guard. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Hey there Onion... did you miss me?"
Onion sat upright in his chair, his mane standing on end, "N... Navy? Oh no... Oh no... I've fallen asleep on duty again... and I'm having this dream again... Oh Celestia no, wake up! wake up! I'm gonna be in so much trouble when-" Navy cut him off with her lips...
...about a minute later, she walked back out, waving for Locke to continue to the building before stowing the chloroform back in her satchel and pulling the outfit back on. She spat on the ground a bit before wiping her lips off with disgust: Onion was probably one of the worst guards in the history of Equestria, though you couldn't expect much intelligence from a family which was still guarding an empty house after nearly a thousand years...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo took a detour back to his house. He picked up a black scarf and tossed it around his neck. He was ready. He headed for Shade Manor, he thought he could see it on it's hill ahead of him in the darkness. It's time to DO THIS! He stood a fair bit away from the hill as the pony awaited Penwrite.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

The crunch of leaves came from behind the waiting pony, signalling that he was not alone. "Oh thank goodness you came. I was worried I'd have to handle those two on my own."

Pen circled around to Crescendo's side and looked up at the house on the hill. The unicorn was now dressed up in a long brown jacket, the pockets filled with all sorts of things he expected to be helpful, and atop his head was perched a brown trilby. He looked over at his fellow pony. "So, you ready for this?"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

"Nice hat, and yes, I'm ready." Crescendo answered. "Why do you think they would come here anyway?" Crescendo figured this was a dumb question after he said it. Why would Pen know? The whole reason we came here was to find out whats going on. I swear Brain, you aren't very smart sometimes. The pony shook slowly shook his head as he thought the last thought one.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke caught a glance of the chloroform "You took him out, nice." Locke flew to the manor door. He hovered in front of it, examining exactly what sort of encantation the door could hold over it. "Ah, solution nine. Navy I need a quill and a piece of paper. Oh and you may want to cover your ears solution nine doors don't go down quietly." Good thing this isn't a stellar seven. The whole town would wake up if I took out one of those.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy blinked, looking at him, "'Solution Nine'? Locke, what does that mean? The enchantments on these doors are over a thousand years old..." she handed him the supplies, "I'm pretty sure it's a custom-made spell... Make sure you know what you're doing when you open it: this is old magic, so the traps are probably lethal..." she backed away, stepping off the porch...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke pressed the paper against the door and gripped the pen in his mouth "I'm the lock expert here. My name is locke. The thing is all these enchantments have are unique but they can always be classified under specific types. A solution nine type makes a sonic explosion." He started writing the symbols "So any traps are going to be triggered by sound." As the symbol was finish the door started shining red. The paper became a white orb that phased into the door's center.

"Cover your ears and get down!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Nodding to Crescendo, Pen puffed out his chest and began striding up the hill toward the manor. As he went his horn flickered with a white light, followed by a matching flicker over their hooves. "There we go," he whispered to his companion. "I cast a spell so that our hooves won't make a sound when stepping, no matter what surface we're walking on. Now then, I can just make out those two scoundrels huddled up by the door. We'll sneak up close, and when we're there we'll-"

Whatever Pen was about to say, he didn't get a chance as a massive sonic pulse swept from the front door of the manor, sending him tumbling back in a cloud of dust and sound.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy's eyes widened as she realized the implications of all this, but she was too late: the door was already reacting to Locke's counterspell. "Oh Clop!" she swore, diving to her stomach and throwing her arms over her head and ears.
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:Hem smiled wide, "You like it? I'll admit, it took longer than usual; but I think the extra time helps it stand out." Wow. I can't recall anyone liking the first picture I painted of them so much. On those occasions they liked them at all, that is. He thought with a chuckle.
Lizzie spit out her tea over her shoulder, looking back at Hem with her jaw nearly hitting the table. "That took longer then usual!? You drew that in 10 minutes flat!"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo lifted up his hoof as the spell was cast. He stomped his hoof several times in a row, but it made no sound. "Cool." He said quietly to himself. He started listening to Pen about halfway through his plan, but wasn't able to hear the rest on the account that Pen had been cut off by a sonic boom. Crescendo tried to keep himself in place, but the boom easily knocked him over.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke opened his eyes Is anything flying at me? No. Is there anything falling or crumbling? No. Am I on fire again? No. "Well no traps on the front door. Stay back here for a sec while I check the inside for trip lines." Locke went into hover mode. He flew into the manor's main hall staying a few inches of the ground,but never going to high. The manor seemed to have a blueish tint to it as would be expected of a place named shade manor. A cracked chandelier dangled loosely from the ceiling. The sonic explosion probably one served to worsen it's condition. To the right, doors. To the left, more doors. Ahead was a stair case the split to the right and to the left.

Locke examined the entire floor through searching for any sort of trip traps. Being a pegasus came in handy a lot in his line of work. Locke gestured for Navy to come in. The floor is clear. If there isn't any traps on the main hall there should only be protection in front of important areas. This is going to be all to easy."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen groaned, climbing back up onto his hooves. He stumbled a bit before shaking his head, dispelling the dizziness. 'Wow, that was some boom,' he thought to himself. Looking down he confirmed that he still had all his parts, picked up his hat from where it had fallen on the ground and placed it back on his head, and then looked forward. He could just see Locke and Navy entering into the manor. "Aww, and I wanted to stop them outside of it. Oh well. Oh!"

Pen quickly turned around and looked all over. "Crescendo, are you okay?"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo groaned and rolled over as he did so. He was mumbling to himself in a daze, "Oh, Princess... oh no, I couldn't... well maybe..." Apparently, his fall hadn't been as soft as he would have hoped. Crescendo shook his head and broke out of his dazed state. "Oh I'm OK, minus the soreness" He said as he stood up. "Come on, lets go catch them!" he said as he walked towards the door.