HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: PF: Blue Peak Shore OOC

Post by valerio »

Zander and Lightwolf21

You are invited to answer your PMs and make a decision regarding your characters, since there are other candidates who'd want to join.
Thank you.
valerio

Post by valerio »

a special announcement!
Reese Twisp was downgraded to the 'inactive' list, thus freeing a slot for whomever was interested in joining this RP.
Thank you
Zander

Post by Zander »

Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

That would be simple things, he is now preparing his character
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Second special announcement.
Zander's Achilles has been moved to the inactive characters' list.
This sets yet another slot free.
Thank you.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

so you seem to need two players. and you also appear to have a lack of male cats. so I'll submit a character sheet.

Name:Levi Drake (male)

Character Type: Main

Species: Cat (American Bombay)

Neighborhood: BPS

Appearance: He has pitch black fur and green eyes. he wears a dark blue collar with a tag shaped like a kunai. (he wants to be a ninja.) he wears a small bag on his waist with extra tags in case he loses his. (It seems to happen more often than one would expect.)

Personality: He can often be found lost in his thoughts, whether thinking about something that happened or planning out a parkour course, but he's fairly outgoing if you get his attention. because of this tendency, it's fairly easy to sneak up on him, so he likes to sneak up on people whenever he can. He's friendly, but has a tendency to get a bit competitive.

Other Notes:
-he wants to be a ninja, so he does parkour and has taken some martial arts classes.
-if the need ever arises, his tag can be used as an actual kunai.
-his parents are also into free running, so they're usually away from home, either working or free running.

color: #0080FF
-SPECIAL-
S:7
P:5
E:7
C:5
I:5
A:8
L:5

how's that?
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

this guy is approved in the rank of the tourists, so he can appear the next morning. :D (also, in case you wanted to add something at the last moment)
Please post CS in Main OOC as well, and welcome!

PS - if possible, plz add a color for his dialogues
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak has announced his intention to join and asked me till tomorrow to create his CS. so, for now, please consider all slots filled till further notice.
Thank you
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

dialogue color added. and that means that I should change Character type to say Guest, right?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

what about SimpleThings... the fella created a character just to RP with me...
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:what about SimpleThings... the fella created a character just to RP with me...
In this case, because of my mystake, I will allow, this time only, an extra character in the slot, since you two had already everything planned it out.
So, simplethings, welcome to the club!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:dialogue color added. and that means that I should change Character type to say Guest, right?
Main it may be, but non-native characters are usually tourists, mean for a limited stay (well, this pretty means that if yours will stay a month at the resort, it means a LOT of RPing, while characters such as Randy and Heart, who started as tourists, have become residents and thus on a permanent stay.
Any question, ask away.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Oh, okay Valerio =3 thanks!.

here is my character sheet, it is also in the Main OOC.

Name: Charlie Rose

type: main character

Species: Lycaon

Age: 21 (6 human years)- dunno how that works..but I'm going with it.

Neighborhood: Blue Peak shore

-Appearance-
Charlie is tall and has a typical lycaon fur pattern and emerald eyes, she has a long flowing brown mane to the midway of her back, and a few bangs that curl at her right ear. She also has a strip of red in her hair symbolizing her rank in the force. She normally wears a red and green collar with a clover shaped tag, with sharp rigged edges. On occasion she will wear something like jeans and a tank top.
Charlie has a long brown bushy tail and a beauty mark near the top left corner of her eye. she also has a long scar that runs up her right leg but it is normally mistaken as a ta-too. Charlie has special military clothing when she goes out for exploring.

-Background- Her story begins back at when she was a young pup. Her father was a fisher man. One day she sneaked in her father's boat as he and his friend went to fish. They got a bit further than the usual fishing spot but a storm pulled their boat further and further out. Once the storm broke out, powerful waves crashed against the ship, eventually tearing it in half. Only Charlie survived by clinging on the boat-wreck. The flow took her even deeper in the sea, and after a few days she was found by a military scout boat on a training mission. Charlie was then taken by the soldiers, having amnesia from the shock and given to a foster family, until she reached a year. She was then taken back at the academy, where she trained vigorously for soldier for 7 years. Due the last year, she was adopted by Aaron, who was one of the soldiers that originally found her in the sea.
Now her father found a good payed job as a chef on Meriwether Island, they moved there.

-Personality-
Charlie is very sweet and friendly and can think on her feet. She looks out for all the strangest attributes in a person. If someone was hungry, she would invite them to her home to to give them food. She has strange mood swings at times and usually this sets people off. But over time she has learnt to control this. Charlie’s dad Aaron is a professional chef; and taught Charlie how to cook. She enjoys cooking for almost anybody that asks, she is not shy.Overall even though Charlie has been through The toughest of training, she is still very kind and openhearted.

Other Notes:
-the training that Charlie had endured has given her a heightened sense on all of her senses
and given her strength of a great magnitude. But she's no superman so she has her limits.

-Charlie does not enjoy watching television. She is an outdoors kind of girl.

Charlie's habits never seem to leave her from when she left the military. She has a special set of military clothing that she wears when she sneaks out at night.

Charlie enjoys cooking for friends and family and likes making different kinds of coffee. she also enjoy dancing to loud music around early morning.

Charlie has a set of two to five guns (one being a grappling gun.)

Charlie enjoys climbing and hiking as well as fighting and taking time to play sports with her friends.

-Charlie enjoys writing and taking long walks on the beach, she enjoys just about any ones company and loves playing video games. She also has a knack for Dj-ing

SPECIAL:
STR-8
PER-6
END-6
CHA-5
INT-5
AGI-7
LUC-5
Last edited by simple things on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

wow, this gal has all the numbers to be an excellent character!
Thank Moon Howler, for correcting my mistake.
Instant approval! :D :D

(err, you too select a color plz...)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

how is this color?

or this one

or this one < i like that one
valerio

Post by valerio »

simple things wrote:how is this color?

or this one

or this one < i like that one
I'll add that since you like it :mrgreen:
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Guys leaving, two weeks....details on Announcemts of leave and return

Please take care of Heart :oops:
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Heart will be taken care of by her new owner and she'll have all the time to be back for her first official concert at the ruins.
Go get 'em!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Late post is late, and unfortunately this might continue on for some time... details in the Leave and Return thread.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

I have read your motivations and understand them. I will minicontrol your character according to the situation in between your absence, if that is ok with you
valerio

Post by valerio »

OK, so you know, a couple other chats (prisoners are allowed to speak), then it's wolves'village time
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Y'all, calm down with the violence. There are other ways to solve problems than fighting over everything. However wild these tribes are, they are civilized and need to at least somewhat act like it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:Y'all, calm down with the violence. There are other ways to solve problems than fighting over everything. However wild these tribes are, they are civilized and need to at least somewhat act like it.
well, we *did* calm down.
Oh, and btw, the red wolves are, literally, the 'restless natives'. They live in isolation, because they fiercely hate the lycaons and especially the humans. Their concept of 'civilization' is closer to the spartan ways than the...more illuminated ones.
Just imagine the Klingons with fur, more or less... 8-)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Apologies for taking so long, but now I must make more changes to my CS....draft
I'm sorry i'm taking so long, I didnt expect life to be get hectic!

o.o
Valerio, I forgot to commend you for the amazing detail of your RP....Though this means I'll need to ask you quite a few questions and I'll need to do heavier editing, plus deal with my own indesicivness....oi....
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Apologies for taking so long, but now I must make more changes to my CS....draft
I'm sorry i'm taking so long, I didnt expect life to be get hectic!

o.o
Valerio, I forgot to commend you for the amazing detail of your RP....Though this means I'll need to ask you quite a few questions and I'll need to do heavier editing, plus deal with my own indesicivness....oi....
take your time, Rendak, no prob here.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Okay thanks Val...mind heading to the IM to answer thoe questions?
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Ok, gonna wrap it up for the next timeskip to daytime so Random can enter with his character.
theblackcateyes

hello! I survived to the harder tests of my life :) so here i am again. what did i miss? where and when can i join? i can wait whatever you want :D
valerio

Post by valerio »

WELCOME BACK! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
For now, the action is set in the Red Wolves village, as it is:
the group comprised of Victor, Salina, Randy, Balkan and il-Korhaz, aided with not much success by a new character, a female cape dog by the name of Charlie, has been captured by a pack of wolves and brought, together with another prisoner, Gian, to their main village.
The wolves want to keep Balkan and Gian for themselves, while, supposedly, the other will be left free to go the next day, as long as they do not interfere with the wolves' affairs.
At Salisgrave village, no one seemse to know about what happened.
Ulysses' fate is unknown, but he's been said he was defeated in hand-to-hand fight against Balkan's grandfather, Fen'rir.
It's about 3.30am, and the tourists are well and sleeping at the resort...unless someone is in the mood to stay awake.
Randy is staying with Salina. Victor has checked on Gian, and he's staying with him.
Balkan and Charlie are talking, and looks like there is definitely something goin' on between the two!
Il-Korhaz is wandering around the village.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Must...make...character sheet =_=

The Moon Howler

I agree with the time-skip

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Ok, i will wait then...salisgrave looks interestly
valerio

Post by valerio »

TIMESKIP!
Now RandomGeek can start, and all the rest of the gang. :D
valerio

Post by valerio »

This is your PSA
As of today, mareks hasn't given signs of life. I'll keep the game on hold for 24 hrs, then, unless he answers this message or my pm, i'll leave gian in the wolves village, giving mareks any opportunity to join back the game.
Thank you for your attention
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Finally, here it is.

Character Name: Edmund Decus Strauss

Species:Gray Wolf (with darker gray bellyfur)

Neighbourhood: Blue Peak Shore

Type: Main

Age: (still cannot decide and forgot human:pet year ratio)

Appearance: Edmund is somewhat tall compared to the average wolf, but not by much. He has his grey-darker grey fur-belly fur pattern as mentioned, and lovely cyan eyes. He almost always has somekind of camera around his neck. He also has a signature hat he wears. A black with silver trim fedora-like hat that has a purple plume. He also has a (book)bag on him usually as well

Description: Edmund has been described before as being like some kind of reporter or detective due to his behaviour and tendencies. He usually tries to ask questions to find out things rather than find out unleess he feels like it. He sometimes will jot down notes about where he is or answers he's been given in one of his various notepads. He is trained in all basic forms of defense, unarmed, melee weapons, and firearms, as sometimes he probably will need to defend himself with any of the three. He doesn't really like the fact that he cant bring anything with him to the island, but he supposes he'll have to make due. He WILL try to find a way to get his revolver on-island though. He is also a very understanding individual and can probably be turned to for advice.

SPECIAL: (42 right?)
Str-6
Per-7
End-6
Cha-6
Int-8
Agi-4
Luk-5

colour is 8000BF

AND there it is! =3

valerio

Post by valerio »

not bad, but there are 2 requirements to be met:

age (mandatory)
History/background (mandatory)

Hope you can fix that soon
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Durn, I was afraid of the 2nd one, blanking out on background...but can you tell me the age ratio?
Also maybe will do some editing later

valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Durn, I was afraid of the 2nd one, blanking out on background...but can you tell me the age ratio?
Also maybe will do some editing later
from Main OOC
-Age-
1 Human Year = 3.5 Pet years. Pets live twice as long in the comic, so they do here as well. Most pets should stick to being somewhere between 10 to 45 years old. Older or younger characters can be limited in their actions, so be careful.

Small animals like mice and hamsters use 1 human year = 7 pet years.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Okay, I know I'm not part of this place but i do have a question. If a spot ever opens up how much of the events are required to be read? just the beginning and the latest posts, or beginning and everything through to the latest post?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Aerroxosity wrote:Okay, I know I'm not part of this place but i do have a question. If a spot ever opens up how much of the events are required to be read? just the beginning and the latest posts, or beginning and everything through to the latest post?
the place is studied so that, when a new characters joins up, he/she can be independent as long as he/she wishes to, in case we're talking about a tourist.
the same goes for native characters, provided they start as middle to low social class. This way the player is not required to read everything.
of course you can ask for explanation to another player if you want to start with an interaction with another ongoing character.
Other questions, ask away! :D