SRP: The Halloween Mansion Incident

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: SRP: The Halloween Mansion Incident

Post by theblackcateyes »

"Is good to heart it, c'mon"Said Zachd with looking his eyes. Then he took the wrench and waved it on the air, before put it on the door knob and tried to took it off, so they could opened it.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Terry felt a bit squeamish with rolling on the carpet but he quickly flashed his light to the door just to see if they were followed.

He slowly got up then quickly looking at Zeta he asked, "Are you alright? It seemed like you were someone else back in there."
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Zander

Post by Zander »

@Terry & Zeta
Luckily, nothing was behind them, however, the door kept a firm grip on the table as it was still attempting to close.

@Others
Strength roll wrote:14-1=13
The Doorknob popped right off, and the door slowly began to swing open. The room inside was dark. Not like no light dark, this was an unnatural darkness. It gave you shivers down your spine, it was as if the darkness was eating the light itself. Though the room was normal size, the light from the flashlights could not reach the other side.
From what could be seen, it was a kitchen, where all the food was prepared and sent out. The room they were currently in was like a meat butchery, where they got the pork off of pigs, and stored it. And now, they were going into the actual kitchen.
There was broken glass on the floor, which appeared to be various pieces of broken plates, wine glasses, and a few forks and spoons laying around. There were stove tops, grills, and various cooking devices like a toaster oven, a deep fryer, and what appeared to be some sort of stove, capable of fitting 3 whole turkeys inside, possibly the largest stove any of them had seen. The door to it was open, and nothing could be seen inside from their vantage point at the door.

On top of the counter in front of them, was something none of them expected.
A cupcake.
With white icing, made with chocolate bread, and a candle on top. The candle was burning with a bright blue flame, almost alluring to the three.
It appeared to be fresh made, as if it was just placed there before they came in. And yet for some strange reason, it just didn't seem right.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

-But...what?-Said Zach waving his flashlight confused, he actually believe that in the other side of that door was the exit to the hall.

Zachary looked the cupcake, was very strange and suspicious...is like "something" was trying to making them a joke...a very cruel one. With fear running from his blood for the total dark he said.

-This is not...not good-
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tom looked around at the haunting darkness. "spooky. Ooooh, a cupcake!" he said reaching for it, but then he recalled his earlier experiences in this house, and decided that eating an unexplained confection is not in his best interest.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Hypergenesis wrote:Terry felt a bit squeamish with rolling on the carpet but he quickly flashed his light to the door just to see if they were followed.

He slowly got up then quickly looking at Zeta he asked, "Are you alright? It seemed like you were someone else back in there."
Zeta picked herself up from the floor and stared into the beam of Terry's flashlight. After she was convinced they were safe enough, she answered him. "I... Yes, I'm fine. It felt like... like something was calling to me, and I had to listen... Are you hurt, Terry?" she asked, shining her flashlight at a nearby mirror on the wall, confused as to which way to go.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"No, I'm fine.", answered Terry, "But thanks for asking.", he added before looking around. "Well, I think it's best we stay out of that room for now.", said Terry while he watch the table struggle against the door, "Looks like the doors here have a mechanism that makes it close after a while. Might be best to always put obstacles in the doorway from now on."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"That's just great... not only is this place supposedly haunted, but the doors are automated by something. Fantastic." She sighed. Keeping her flashlight focused down the hall, she added, "Let's keep that in mind. Shall we go down that hallway?"
theblackcateyes

-Alright guys...- Zachary looked the inside of the dark room that he ever saw -Zane is hurt, and Tom...you just don't have so much luck...so, the logic option... He gulped -Is that I must go...you two have to run if something happen- The he walked to the table and quickly picked up the cupcake
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:"That's just great... not only is this place supposedly haunted, but the doors are automated by something. Fantastic." She sighed. Keeping her flashlight focused down the hall, she added, "Let's keep that in mind. Shall we go down that hallway?"
"Okay.", replied Terry as he offered a hand to Zeta before he led the way while shining his light left and right on the walls and on the hall, curious about the history of the place.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Thanks." Zeta accepted Terry's paw and followed closely behind him, paying more attention behind them, trying to force her nervousness away. "I really hope this hallway is safer than that room," she said, watching everything they passed for any sign of movement.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Well... Want me to light one of those candles?", offered Terry as he shined his light on one of the hallway lanterns. "I always found staring at a flame to be quite calming.", he tried to reassure his companion with a smile.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The words "flame" and "fire" perked her ears up. "That's a really great idea! Please do." she said, shining her light on the lantern in question, the sun motif on her collar seeming to shine barely noticibly.
Zander

Post by Zander »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Alright guys...- Zachary looked the inside of the dark room that he ever saw -Zane is hurt, and Tom...you just don't have so much luck...so, the logic option... He gulped -Is that I must go...you two have to run if something happen- The he walked to the table and quickly picked up the cupcake
luck roll wrote:9+1=10
The cupcake candle flickered a little as he picked it up, but other than that nothing much happened.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

-....guys is everything alright, c'mon-Said Zachary as took of the cupcake's candle and put it on the floor, he put the cupcake in his jacket pocket
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"is a pocket really the best place to store baked goods?"
(OOC: also, I hope you put out the candle before putting it on the floor.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:The words "flame" and "fire" perked her ears up. "That's a really great idea! Please do." she said, shining her light on the lantern in question, the sun motif on her collar seeming to shine barely noticibly.
Taking a match out, Terry flicked it against the rough grain of his collar.

(( Only if the match gets lit, else he repeats the above step until success. ))

He then brought the lit match closer to the lantern hoping that the inside wasn't too old to hold a flame.
theblackcateyes

-Now i think about it...is better we keep the batteries-Said Zach turning off his flashlight and looking back to the other two pets. -Ok, let's go Terry and Zeta could be in troubles-