Good and Evil (Second in the Shadow Player Series)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

Good and Evil (Second in the Shadow Player Series)

Post by EmoPeanut »

Last Time
In the first tale, Feeling's of Shadow(SImple Day's) Peanut had been growing up, and his in darkness was evolving because of it. And evil being known as Etep or Skarm tried to use his darkness. The last straw for Peanut was learning he had a biological sister, who was to weak so they abandoned her on the streets. Angry, Peanut attacked Bino who had followed the dog. Peanut left, thinking of thoughts of evil. Then, Max was soon corrupted by Skarm, who had trapped Pete and Kitsune in the spirit plain, but somehow SPirit Dragon escaped along with Rick, a god turned human. Skarm learned that Peanut was an avatar who was merged with a god, and forced Max to try and kill Peanut. Meanwhile, Peanut had brutually attacked Bino during a meeting and was running for his life. A battle occured, but Peanut was able to resist the urge of killing Max and saved both.

Grape broke up with MAx after that night and realized she loved Peanut more. Peanut and Max then were contacted by Tarot, who explained to them about the scenario with Skarm, and telling Peanut his connection with the Spirits. Max was now the unwilling avatar of Skarm, and was needed to be taught how to block Skarm's thoughts with his mind, while Peanut needed to master his new found powers, and learn to fight Skarm. Three Month's have passed since then, so now its time to read...
Good and Evil.

Good and Evil

Written by EmoPeanut
Second in the Shadow Player Series

File on Peanut, made 8/8/11

Subject is in therapy for a fight in a dog meeting. Seems mentally stable enough, but speaks about nightmares. Here is an exchange between me and him.

Exchange
-------
Peanut: Hello Doctor.

Doctor:How's is it going Peanut, what do you want to-

(I am cut off by Peanut.)
Peanut: Doctor Marvin... Be straight with me for once. Am I insane or not. I don't meanvto be blunt, but if all I'm having is nightmares, which only give you a completely unjustified look on my mental psyche. The nightmares speak of zombies and a griffon, which may have be because I plated Dead Space 2 and D&D.

Doctor Marvin; Well Peanut, apart from the nightmares and such, the only thing odd about your psyche is that somehow you I.Q. Has been raised to abnormal levels for a dog.... Uh no offense.

(Subject looks annoyed and even angry.)
Peanut: So you stuck me in here only to dissect me? Now I'm going to talk Doctor. And your going to tell everyone about all the pets you have captured for experiments... Right Doctor?

(Subject Eye's glow pure blue and.... I don't remember the rest of the conversation... I apologize. I.... Am incorrect in my statements about Peanut. His eyes did not grow blue.... I don't know....)
--------
One Month Later
Peanut's File

(Subject is oddly compliant unlike usual days. Speaks of his new relationship with a cat, and odd rivally with subject 22. I feel that in two weeks Flora Compano should retrieve him to begin the experiments. He is quite healthy and survive a lot longer than the others..... Let me continue researching both Subject 21 and 22 actually...... Arch I keep seeing blue.)
Peanut: Why do you. hate pets doc?
Doctor: What do you mean?

(Subject looks bored.)
Peanut: You said it yourself. You work for Flora Compano for experiments to speed up human serums but you need sentient creatures. So you look for the most intelligent pets and pull a therapy movement and then boom, kidnapped.
Doctor : I, I, I... Your incorrect Peanut I'm only trying to help you!

(Subject grinned, and pulled out an address.)

Peanut:When you get a chance, go to this address. A man known as Gaspar may be able to help you in your life.... And mine.
(Eyes glow....Eegh.... I mean I agree to his demand
Doctor : Hmmm... I shall.

(Subject grins and stretches.)
Peanut: I'm sane, I have no nightmares, and your resigning in one week.
(Subject... Erghh my head feels odd.)
Doctor: Your right, I am, these people don't care about animals at all and I should quit!

(Subject laughs.)
Peanut: Glad we had this talk... another session tomorrow?
-------
Peanut walked out feeling guilty. Man Tarot, having these powers are fun in all, but I'm nice now,.. Well I'm not as naive but still I can't do that to that guy anymore... He's just doing his job.

An illegal job Peanut. These pets are being experimented on for Spirit Dragon's sake.

Peanut simply made a face. The same spirit dragon that Pete told me has a crush on me?
Silence. Why do I have an urge to kill Grape and Pete all of a sudden?

Peanut rolled his eyes and exited the building. It had been a month since the Etep events, and Peanut had gotten the explanation from everybody. While Spirit Dragon could still walk about because she had an spirit connected avatar, the others were still trapped in the nether zone. An it turns out he was a actual game player once who decided that being a pet was better than being a god. And he became one with his avatar.
Me, apparently. Peanut thought as he Called Grape using the phone his Mom bought him after his... Incident.

"Hey Grape, coming home!" He said quickly, and ended the call. As he walked through out town he smiled.

Thing were great.
A/N
Ah, the next in my series... Welcome to the sequel of Simple Days with the story Good and Evil! More chapters, more Peanut powers, and guess what...time for Emo MAX!
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Helmetzid

Re: Good and Evil (Second in the Shadow Player Series)

Post by Helmetzid »

This is good, so peanut is actually one of the cosmic nerds huh? That explains alot about him, can't wait to see how this'll turn out, also kinda surprised, expected the beginning to be a little more...dark coming from you
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Helmetzid wrote:This is good, so peanut is actually one of the cosmic nerds huh? That explains alot about him, can't wait to see how this'll turn out, also kinda surprised, expected the beginning to be a little more...dark coming from you
But Peanut isn't Emo in this... And I'm trying not to anger the fabled mods.

One of my written fics Death of a King was destroyed because I crossed the line... So for now I will try not to cross the line.

But Peanut isn't Emo in this story, Max is.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Joey stretched, tired from all the running. Bino and his goons had been chasing him when a small black dog with orange spots and a collar with a dollar symbol on it ran over and whispered something in his ear. Bino grinned evilly, and barked orders to the dogs, and ran forward, not noticing that all the dogs were staying behind.

Joey didn't want to risk angering the dogs so he ran away, but his head burned with on question,
Where is Bino going?
---------
She was mocking him. He knew it. Max stared at Sabrina, His mind completely focused on his ex, Due to some mystical spirit, Tarot had found a way to get him out of being put to sleep, but sadly now he is the pet of that Tarot's, a.k.a masters of themselves. But sadly, this meant he saw Sabrina mostly all the time, Everyday.
Peanut is so thinking right now that this must be my dream...but it really is my nightmare. For some odd reason, when ever Max had talked about Sabrina, Peanut had a smug look on his face, as if he knew something Max didn't.

"Yes, I may still have feelings for the ex who broke my heart and stabbed me in the back ,but still." He murmured.

"She's is the one thing I can't stand these days. Every time I talk to her she ignores me! How can we be civil when she acknowledge my existence-oh." Max whispered, not noticing Sabrina staring at him. "My favor." Max sighed and walked towards his room. Sabrina's gaze followed him until he closed the door to his new room.
------------

Peanut was walking down when he was pushed to the ground by someone. Peanut's eyes glowed blue.

"Well isn't it My favorite Tyrant, Bino." Bino had changed in a month. Like most of the animals now, he had taken to the trend of wearing clothes. He now wore a choke collar with the B tag encrusted in the middle. He now wore a green t-shirt and black jeans. His eyes twinkled in the though of hurting his nemesis.

"Hello Cat-Lover, how is it-" Bino was shocked at Peanut's overlly happe face. He should have been insulted by being called a cat lover, what's going on?

"Grape's my girlfriend and you were wrong." Peanut said simply as he walked past Bino.

"To fight you about that would be silly and would only be funny in comics and stories." Peanut opened the door to his house.

"Only if yu did something dangerous would I even think of acting you again." With that Peanut entered his home once more, with Bino still in shock of being practically ignored.
Bino growled. He will not be mocked!

"Vengance will be mine!"
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Max was growling. Sabrina was mocking him, he knew it. She was purposely acting all alluring... he knew it! Sabrina walked over and sighed. Max, you remember the conditions that we helped you in? We can't risk you getting controlled by Skarmor again. Sabrina whispered into Max's mind. So we need to teach you to read minds and defend yours. Max raised an eyebrow. Isn't Skarmor's other name Etep? Max thought. Sabrina groaned. Stop being so difficult! Max growled as well. Stop being so attractiv- oh no. Max groaned mentally as Sabrina raised her eyes in shock and probed his mind.

"You... dirty cat! Can you not stop thinking of me like that? And I thought you were a gentleman once!" Sabrina growled, as she probed Max's mind.

MAx then snapped. He could take being saved by Tarot, he could take learning to be a Mind Read or something, but he couldn't take staring at Sabrina, old memories returning, and her comments, mental or physical anymore!

"JUST BECAUSE YOU BROKE UP WITH ME DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T SITLL CARE ABOUT YOU!" MAx yelled, shutting up Sabrina. He growled, staring at Sabrina. This stupid evil spirit stuff has ruined my mind... I'm so.... angry I... ARGH! He mentally shut Sabrina out of his head, and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well it seems right after I dumped you you started chasing females cats and all your manners evaporated.." Sabrina weakly tried to make a response to Max's outburst.
Max laughed bitterly.

"Hmm... well I must have reason to look for females all the time.. hmm now what could have made me so emotional that let all my manner disappear... hmm I think it starts with an S." Max said, enjoying Sabrina's sorrowful face.

"You may have saved me from being put to sleep by convincing Tarot to adopt me, but the one thing you shouldn't think is that I'm grateful. I see it as a debt paid for lying to me, cheating on me, and sending that Spook my way!" MAx growled, and left the room, leaving Sabrina alone with her thoughts.
------------------
Grape was writing when she heard Peanut's famous line.

"GRAPE, GUESS WHO'S DEEMED SANE!" Peanut yelled walking into her room. Grape rolled her eyes at Peanut's face. His beyond happy smile was back but his eyes were now a bit more serious. His new look also made him seemed different. Peanut's red jacket and blue undershirt really made him seem a bit older than before. His collar was now a dark blue and his bone on his collar had changed into a symbol of a cartouche. He wore black jeans, but his feet were barefoot. HE took off his jacket.

Grape stood up. Her style had also changed. She now wore a purple sweater and blue jeans. Usually she wore white sneakers, but she was at home so she took them off.
"So now we can spend more time together." Grape murmured, walking over. Peanut's face then turned nervous.

"So Grape..ehehhe... is Mom and Dad home?" He stammered, trying to back away. Grape laughed. Peanut might be tougher now, but when it comes to cats he'll never stop being nervous. Grape thought as she pounced on Peanut. Peanut struggled.

"Please, I'm to young to- mmph." Peanut's mouth was interrupted by Grape's lips. Grape once again pulled back. Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

"Now, was that so scary, Nut?" Grape murmured, enjoying Peanut's happy expression.

"Nope... not at all." Peanut murmured and his eyes then twinkled. Grape raised an eyebrow.

"What are you planning Nut- WOah!" Grape said as Peanut used his strength to flip Grape onto the ground. He grinned, then pecked her on the lips.

"Was that so scary Gapre?" Peanut murmured as Grape blushed. He read my fanfiction!

"No..." Grape murmured. Peanut then laughed. He got up and his eyes widened.

"Oh no, I promised King I would help him babysit the Wolf pups!" Peanut said in a over dramatic manner and ran out the door, Grabbing his jacket.

"Love ya Gapre!" Peanut joked as he ran out the door. Grape got up, and watched as Peanut used the bike their parents had bought them.
Peanut never did stuff like that before..... but maybe its a good thing. Peanut is finally growing up... and I like it. Grape thought.
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

that was great! and peanut shouldnt waste his time, king is already dead by now
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

intriguing alternate reality you've got going here, what with animals wearing clothes and riding bikes. good update.

oh, and the character in Grape's fic is actually Gapre, not Grapre. unless of course Peanut was combining her name with the character's name as a nickname.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:intriguing alternate reality you've got going here, what with animals wearing clothes and riding bikes. good update.

oh, and the character in Grape's fic is actually Gapre, not Grapre. unless of course Peanut was combining her name with the character's name as a nickname.

You know it is the sequel to Simple Days... I skipped THree months. Now the animals wear people clothes.

Thanks for the info, I'll edit it now.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update, Emo! I like this fanfic.

So people clothes. They must look adorable. :lol:

King is going to go nuts when the Nut arrives! :roll:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Peanut was running to King's house when he ran into Joey. Joey screamed in pain as he fell. Peanut turned. I just ran over him. Peanut realized.

"Uh...sorry?" Peanut laughed.

"Ow!" Joey said, getting up. His new style was different as well. Joey wore a polo shirt, wore a necklace with his symbol on it, and wore gray jeans. He also took to wearing glasses. Peanut grinned.

"I was going to King's house to help dog sit." Peanut said. Joey's expression turned thoughtful.

"I was going to King's house to play D&D with the pup's when Bino's goons started to chase me." Peanut grinned.

"So... were both going the same way? Awesome!" Peanut ran forward, toward King's house. Joey looked around, shrugged, and followed the speeding bullet. But both stopped when they heard an explosion and King's screams of horror.

"What... was that?" Peanut and Joey said.
----------------
Peanut and Joey stared at the scene. They had just opened the door. THey looked at each other in horror.

"How did they get TNT?" Joey asked. Peanut gulped.

"The ferritts gave them 'toys' for Christmas... I just didn't think it was those types of toy's." Penaut mused.

Joey turned at Peanut, looking at the devastion caused by the pups. The roof had been blown to rubble, the walls were on fire, and were melting. THe only thing that had not been destroyed was the tv and consoles. Everything else was destroyed. Peanut and Joey cautiously entered the territory of the pup's. Peanut ducked under the destroyed bed. He put his paw under the bed and grinned. King's Rules for babysitting N#100. If all else fails, use tranqulizer gun. Peanut thought, dragging out the weapon. He grabbed the ammo and reloaded.

Peanut then ran quickly to the other side of the room, Joey not far behind. He ran to side of the stairs and aimed his gun at any supposed targets. Peanut sighed, and motion Joey to walked forward. Then motioned again.

"SAVE ME............." Joey screamed as he was dragged to the other side of the room and into the darkness. Peanut growled and aimed at the the shadows. He shot, and he heard a pup whimper as one fell.

"Joey... JOEY!" Peanut yelled. But Joey was gone. He heard the pups snickering and then sighed. He then said the most dangerous thing you could says to the pup's.

"You guy's suck at video games!" Peanut hollered. Silence. Then the pup's pounced.
--------------
King opened his eyes and yawned. The last thing he remember was TNT... TNT? King opened his eyes and looked around. The house... was fine. He looked over to Peanut playing video games with the pup's... and winning. King raised an eyebrow. But I could have sworn... hey... is that... WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE! King thought as he saw Sasha walk over with Fox. King laughed nervously.

"Hey guy's, Sasha, what are you doing here?" He asked, trying not to think about the bomb that never happened. Fox grinned.

"Well Peanut here told us that you needed help. ANd I have to help my friend, don't I? Anyway, Sasha wanted to say hi when we heard this explosion. We ran over only to learn it was just a loud speaker problem."

King stared. He turned to look at Peanut's whose eye's glowed blue. King's eyes widened in shock. He watched Peanutt mouth "Or is it?" And laugh. King sighed and looked up.

"Well since Peanut and Joey have the pup's distracted, who wants to go get some orange soda?" King asked, and Fox and Sasha both looked at him.

"Sure, just don't drink to much..." FOx warned, and the group laughed as they left. Peanut grinned. Thank Kitsune for powers... but I'm going to kill those ferrits.... Peanut thought.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

over all... it's well-made and it keeps me reading...

nothing good ever comes from the ferritts... or the wolf pups
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice update! peanut fixed a whole house!

I like your style. very clean.

King now knows about peanut. Wel,, off to find some soda! :lol: Sounds like King...
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Peanut sighed. The Pup's finally let him and Joey go. Joey seemed very happy. He was talking quite fast to Peanut, but Peanut was to busy thinking of something else.
Skarm. Why does he want this world so bad? Isn't there other ones? Peanut wondered. Skarm had not done a thing since Peanut learn the truth, and Peanut didn't understand his motive. Ugh, I'll figure out later. Peanut thought. He felt tired.
I wonder what Max is doing.. Peanut thought.
-----------
Max was meditating, trying to empty his thoughts of Sabrina. Tarot is right, meditating does make you calm... but it isn't getting rid of Sabrina. Max thought sourly. He still was so angry at Sabrina. When he first met her, she was shy, a bit cold, and indecisive. But there was a beauty in her that he had seen. I guess it was love at first sight... at least for me anyway. He began showering her with gifts, pendants, anything she liked. Sabrina ignored him totally. Then one day, she let him in. Her brother had been killed in a car accident, but she didn't have anyone to talk to. He listened carefully to what she had to say and he became her should when she cried. Then a few weeks later she said she wanted to go out with him. I was shocked really. I had gotten used to being her friend that I forgotten why I met her in the first place.

"Well?" She had asked, looking straight at him in the eyes. He had laughed.

"Of course!" He had said, getting rid of the traces of shock.

He stole BIno's money and took her to dinner. They talked. And the way she laughed, it was like she was some sort of angel. She never laughs now. He then began taking her home when she kissed him. His heart stopped then. Afterwards, the dates became more frequent. He knew that he loved her, and he had thought that she had loved him.

So when he saw her kissing that dog on the lips, his heart broke. Sabrina stared in horror as he stared back in betrayal. He just closed his eyes and walked away. After that, he just couldn't find the strength to be Max the romantic any more. Everyone began hating him as he slipped into a phase. He didn't care what anyone thought, he just wanted them to dislike him, to get away from him. To never speak to him.

But then Grape came and put all back together. Her intelligent behavior reminded him of Sabrina, and she fixed his life. And he finally felt strong enough to face the world. Then this stupid spirit stuff came in and ruined everything. But this time Max wouldn't fall apart, this time he would just grow cold and bitter.
I live with the source of all my anger and hatred. Max thought bitterly. And the worst part is, no matter how much he tried, no matter what he did, he still knew for a certain fact: I'm still in love with Sabrina.

Sabrina listened to Max's thoughts and memories. And when she hear that last thought, tears filled her eyes. No matter what I do, I always mess up. She thought.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

wow, this is good....love how this is turning out
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Thanks!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

yeah, I look forward to seeing where this all leads.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This is indeed a unique fic. You always do come up with the good dark ones...
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:This is indeed a unique fic. You always do come up with the good dark ones...
Sadly, I can't do the stuff I want to because of the fact Mods no likkie when Emo gets scary.

In the first story, I tried to make a dark story with a bit of creepy elements.

This entire time, the Shadow Player Series was made as a test of a new style. The style that Death of a King (Remake) is getting.

But I do care about this story, it's just not my main priority apart from DOAK.

But in fact, this series is kinda a remake of the Karon City Chronicles, my first(worst.) fanfic. Same themes, apart from the spirit. Peanut becoming colder, things becoming more dangerous, and more Emo.

But I also have one thing to note. This is Grapenut and Maxwell&Sabrina (Someone give me a couple name for it please!) Have you meet anyone on this forum apart from me thinking of writing a fic were Fido and SAbrina weren't a couple? I haven't found one yet. And Maxwell&Sabrina isn't a crack paring, because Rick has made a comic saying that Max and Sabrina were once together, but broke up.

So I give you all a challenge. If you can find one story, ONE, that has MAxwell&Sabrina(Not My stories.) then I'll will give you a dedication on all my fics when they end, and even give you fresh updates to my stories before any else gets them.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Maxwell + Sabrina = Maxina. that's all I can come up with.
or the bad luck pair, because they're both black cats.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Perhaps Sabell, you know, like Sable? or maybe Mina or Mana couple? Just throwing random mashups out there.
My characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Mabrina is also a possibility, or sabwell.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Bino growled. He had been mocked for too long! He, once leader of all the Dogs, defeated by PEANUT... the cat lover.
You hate Peanut too? How interesting... so do I Bino heard a dark voice speak. Bino growled.
"What is to you?"
THe voice chuckled, filling Bino with dread and fear.
Do you want to be able to defeat Penaut? The voice asked. Bino jumped and then grinned.
"Of course!" The voice chuckled again, now filling Bino with strength.
Well then, let us be allies... The voice said, Bino nodding.
I give you power, you give me my vengeance. THe darkness began covering Bino, and Bino's eyes began to turn black. Bino began laughing insanely, causing a white rabbit to run away in fright. As the darkness covered him, you could see black blood dripping on the floor, burning through cement easily.
------------------------
The Next Day
---------
Max groaned. It was morning and he was relaxing, but something was bothering him. There was something warm and fluffy right next to him, and so familiar too. He had been watching a movie with Sabri... Max opened his eyes and saw that Sabrina was curled up next to him, purring softly. MAx sighed. THats 13 times. However, another shock soon enter Max's mind as Sabrina licked him absent mindlly, grooming his fur. Max tried not to purr, but he couldn't help himself. Sabrina opened her eyes, and then her eyes widen.

{SMACK} Max fell off the couch in pain. Sabrina blushed immensely and ran out of the room. Max was still in a state of shock. She groomed me, licking my fur in the morning. She hasn't done that since we were a couple. Max thought as his body began to activate again. He sighed, and walked towards Sabrina's room. Sabrina was sorting out her clothes. Like the others of The Gardens, SAbrina had begun wearing clothes. She wore a violet shirt with blue jeans. She wore her pendant and was blushing. Max stared at his clothes. He wore a red shirt, blue jeans, and had a blue scarf. He smiled sadly. Just an old impulse. HE assured himself.

"It wasn't your fault you know. Old impulses die hard." MAx said calmly. Sabrina's eyes froze and she turn, her blush evident on her face. For such an amazing girl, social skills aren't her department. Max thought as he walked over, smiling still. "I understand if you can't control that... impulse... look Sabrina I'm sorry. I've been acting like a jerk lately but I haven't realized how you must feel, with me in your house and all." He said calmly. Sabrina walked forward, listening to Max.

"So to make up for your let me take you to the special edition Pridelands: Rebirth movie. I preordered the tickets but I don't have anyone to take it with me... or I could give you the tickets so you and Fido can-" Max was cut off by Sabrina put a finger on his mouth, shushing him.

"I'll go with you." Sabrina said, inching closer. Max felt warm, and he felt like he did when he first kissed her. IS she going to... However then someone interupptted their heart to heart.

"Hey, Max I need to.................... are you about to kiss each other?" Peanut asked, walking toward the two cats. Sabrina blushed, and MAx slapped his forhead.
Peanut... he forgot.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

XD Dogblocked by peanut, nice endingn to that post there, love the whole bino/evil person thing going on there, cant wait to see what happens next
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

who knew Bino could be more evil?

I also don't quite see why you're giving everyone clothes. it seems like it was just an extra thing you could throw in and it has nothing to do with the plot. unless it will make more sense later. did you want to be able to describe damage without making it too gory and decided torn clothes was the easiest way?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:who knew Bino could be more evil?

I also don't quite see why you're giving everyone clothes. it seems like it was just an extra thing you could throw in and it has nothing to do with the plot. unless it will make more sense later. did you want to be able to describe damage without making it too gory and decided torn clothes was the easiest way?
Somewhat yes.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good update! I am waiting to see a story that fits the rating but has this kind of emotion, I wish you the best in this!

And I like the clothing. Don't see it too often.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:Good update! I am waiting to see a story that fits the rating but has this kind of emotion, I wish you the best in this!

And I like the clothing. Don't see it too often.
By the way... Bino abilites are: Strength, flight, and acid blood.

I want them to fight in intentionally vague visage clothing... oh god, OR AM I A FURRY!?

Lol, I Joke.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I finally got to this and wow... it's very nice... in a evil way~ HA HA Haaa!