Cantinho do Ninkurou

Discuss the comic here
Ninkurou

Cantinho do Ninkurou

Post by Ninkurou »

Ninkurou will analyses of House Pets.

I dont now where to start in this awesomest comic. All I can say is that youre a genius.

Ninkurou will point things.

1º Why King is immature, for what i know he used to be an adult. Is one of side effects of being a dog? Because like that scientist said, dogs who live with humans act like cubs. Yes, thats true, apparentelly dogs obtained a genes that make then act like cubs and like humans after living many generations with our old generations.

2º You only gain money of Merchandise? Where is the very visible donation button? And the Barners? The ads? (I mean, more ads and barners, you could put more adds, maybe send letter to famous groups (Like coke cola) telling about your site to win their money to let their adds there?)

3º I dont know what is stranger, you having to use collars and chocke collars in cats and dogs, when you can talk with then... Or that even being so humanized they still dont use bathroons. Humans in a world like this are supposed to be abble to teach then basic things, since they can talk, not?..... Yeah... Yeah... I know that this would ruin your fantasy. But I for example, I would not put collar in my dog if she was abble to talk, I would just ask she to dont attack anyone.

4º I think that i undestand your dragon and grippon advanced philosofy! Ipso Facto, The dragon represents God, good, wanting to be friend with everyone, putting his life in risk for the good of mortals (Battle with the frost giant). And the Grippon raiding heaven, cursing, lying to grape, punishing the sin and liking to see bad things happening to persons, he represents Satan. The Roleplay represents the battle of influence betwen God and Satan. And if Im not wrong they are fighting for the destiny of the universe. Its pretty obvious that if the grippon win that RPG something terrible will happen to the world, it might became his image of world, where humans, cats and dogs will be forced to bow to him. So, in the end, the humans, cats, dogs and other animals will have to put their faith in the dragon, so he would be abble to defeat the grippon and bring a new era of peace and love.

5º Diffent Species is normally a painfull theme, most of the time they became racists, but you come to show that not every animal is good (That dog who almost broke a clock, man he almost appear to had born to be a villain, you write so well about he...) and not every human is evil (The humans who take care of the animals appear to really love then, just like persons like their pets...). Actually you managed to put good guys and bad guys everywere, this is something rare, and one of the most awesome things in your comics.

6º I like the idea of fan art and fan comics in the site, you really appear to give your fans attention. Most guys simple ignore then, some famous guys even act like fans were trash, but not you. Youre awesome.

7º I also became awe for seing almost no trolls, no evil coments or anyting like this. You also appear to have creative good hearted fans.

Ninkurou is Losing Control...

1º Do you know about the britanic max? The perfect pet? Man, he is almost a cabbit! Just like Ryoki and Klonoa! (When someone from sonic team joined with nanco bandai to create this char, he did the right thing!)

2º Have you watched onmyou taisenki? Its an anime that is a mixture of Inu Yasha and Digimon... (Yes, Nanco Bandai created Digimon, Inu Yasha and Onmyou Taisenki)

3º Do you plan on adding bats, cabbits or armadillos?

4º I dont know why, but your stripes also give me a good sensation like when I watch kingdom Chums, Flintstones or Eek the Cat. Its something light hearted that is cool to look at, and your drawing stile is cute.

Ninkuoru had some ideas for stripes...
Listen...

[Section Removed]

2º Christmas Whut

1º Panel: Peanut comes down the stairs crying: "I cant belive! I cant belive! Santa Claus is Here!"
2º Panel: He stand near a fat man which only a bit of his body is visible in the panel and says: "I really cant belive that its you santa!"
The man replies: "Sorry kid, im not the true santa, Im fake... In truth I am...."
3º Panel: A the man reveals that he is a bunny dressed like santa and says: "...the easter bunny, santa got sick and send me in his place!"
4º Panel: The screen goes black, with just the words: "The man who did this bad joke is being fired, House pets will return soon!"

Usen then if you want, no need to credit or anything...

Im waiting for the Reply, thank for the attention, and have a nice day!
God bless you all!

This post has been edited by a moderator.
Sinder

Re: Cantinho do Ninkurou

Post by Sinder »

best post ever, requesting sticky
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ninkurou

Hey Sinder!

Post by Ninkurou »

Thanks a lot!

Why dont you tell me if you have some theory or analyse about House Pets too?
What do you think about the perfect pet? Do you think that the scientist were right?
And Sinder, there is some race of animal that you would like to see in House Pets?
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

A Raspberry cat.

But seriously, i like to see the following: Hawks, Dinosaurs(Yup. Dinosaurs) and cheetahs. Already seen Prideland Cheetahs, but i'm talking about live(zoo) Cheetahs.

Your style of writing reminds me of someone also that i smiled at seeing. XD

Also:
Ninkurou is Losing Control...
Only you can say that and make it sound awesome =3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Ninkurou

Hello Game Cobra!

Post by Ninkurou »

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, it would be nice to see Hawks, normal Cheetahs and Dinosaurs. The way that the House Pets are designed make you wonder how its possible that every character is so cute, and want to see more different variations, like a different cheetah!

Also I wonder, Game Cobra, if you like Videogames, Fan Arts and Writting, like me?

My friend, Do you have some analise about House Pets too? You know, other day I was reading a"furry comic" (The creator is a furry) which was also about domestic cats and dogs, and in the end the cats and dogs defeated the evil humans and became rulers of the world. The world acording to the autor became a paradise, and they were ALSO superior to humans. It was offensive, but not as much as other works out there, but it made me remember how House Pets dealed with different species in a different way, here humans and animals arent opressors or opresseds,
every character has a deep developed mind, being abble of doing good or bad actions. There are not Mary Sues in House Pets, every character has true strong points for we to like and cheer for then.

He, He, I think that House Pets characters are as developed as the characters of the western cartoon for adults Felidae (1994), which was based in a best-seller novel called felidae, a book about a domestic cat who solve mysteries.
GameCobra

Re: Hello Game Cobra!

Post by GameCobra »

I don't have anything against comics that are labeled furry honestly. i just love comics with cute animals. Rick honestly dominates this department, but at the same time keeps it casual and intelligent. That's the gem i find.

As for the characters themselves? besides being cute, i love them for being in character more than anything in a world where they are treated as cats, dogs and whatnot, but with human and realistic personalities. It just really can't get as simple as that. How often do you see this in cartoons, but have to treat them as a cartoon but with little depth of character?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Ninkurou

Yep, Game Cobra

Post by Ninkurou »

I also don't have anything against furry comics, I actually like then, but some autors, sometimes do things that I dont like putting furries as a superior species. But arent just furries who do this, science fiction autors like Isaac Asmov like to put aliens, and some fantasy autors Elfs.

I would also say that I often, read comics, buy games, look pics on deviant art of cute furry animals. Just because they are cute furrys. Actually, Im a Christian Furry. (I dont know Why but i just remembered of one christian furry comic about a anthro ferret learning about friendship)

I agree with you that the House Pet Comics are very cute, true eye candys. It was just a matter of time until i readed it.

And, Game Cobra, youre right, in most cartoons, characters have to say things like "Im a duck" every fiften minutes (See Review of Howard the Duck) just to dont let us forghet that they are animals. That is one of the things that the new thundercats (2011) succeded, in the original, characters didnt do a lot of things that cats do, but in this, they really resemble cats more.

Also I cound not stop to look at your avatar, You seem to like digimon, not? Well, have you heard about Onmyou Taisenki? (Mix of digimon and Inu Yasha by Bandai)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Ninkurou wrote:1º Why King is immature, for what i know he used to be an adult. Is one of side effects of being a dog? Because like that scientist said, dogs who live with humans act like cubs. Yes, thats true, apparentelly dogs obtained a genes that make then act like cubs and like humans after living many generations with our old generations.
I think it's the transformation, but also was probably in his nature. humans act like adults because they need to in order to have a job and such. if you suddenly found yourself without any responsibility because you're a pet now, you'd possibly also start acting a bit more childish.
Ninkurou wrote:2º You only gain money of Merchandise? Where is the very visible donation button? And the Barners? The ads? (I mean, more ads and barners, you could put more adds, maybe send letter to famous groups (Like coke cola) telling about your site to win their money to let their adds there?)
I think Rick has a thing against taking our money without giving something extra in return.
Ninkurou wrote:3º I dont know what is stranger, you having to use collars and chocke collars in cats and dogs, when you can talk with then... Or that even being so humanized they still dont use bathroons. Humans in a world like this are supposed to be abble to teach then basic things, since they can talk, not?..... Yeah... Yeah... I know that this would ruin your fantasy. But I for example, I would not put collar in my dog if she was abble to talk, I would just ask she to dont attack anyone.
the whole bathroom thing confuses me a bit too, but it's Rick's comic, he can do what he wants. the collars are more like clothes for the pets. shock collars are probably a bit frowned upon in pet-friendly society, but keep in mind that other parts of this universe, pets are treated exactly as we treat pets, leashes and all.
Ninkurou wrote:4º I think that i undestand your dragon and grippon advanced philosofy! Ipso Facto, The dragon represents God, good, wanting to be friend with everyone, putting his life in risk for the good of mortals (Battle with the frost giant). And the Grippon raiding heaven, cursing, lying to grape, punishing the sin and liking to see bad things happening to persons, he represents Satan. The Roleplay represents the battle of influence betwen God and Satan. And if Im not wrong they are fighting for the destiny of the universe. Its pretty obvious that if the grippon win that RPG something terrible will happen to the world, it might became his image of world, where humans, cats and dogs will be forced to bow to him. So, in the end, the humans, cats, dogs and other animals will have to put their faith in the dragon, so he would be abble to defeat the grippon and bring a new era of peace and love.
or they're just playing a game. that's what I think. why would they fight over the fate of one small universe? there are so many others.

Ninkurou wrote:7º I also became awe for seing almost no trolls, no evil coments or anyting like this. You also appear to have creative good hearted fans.
or, you know, the moderators get rid of those guys.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Ninkurou wrote:4º I think that i undestand your dragon and grippon advanced philosofy! Ipso Facto, The dragon represents God, good, wanting to be friend with everyone, putting his life in risk for the good of mortals (Battle with the frost giant). And the Grippon raiding heaven, cursing, lying to grape, punishing the sin and liking to see bad things happening to persons, he represents Satan. The Roleplay represents the battle of influence betwen God and Satan. And if Im not wrong they are fighting for the destiny of the universe. Its pretty obvious that if the grippon win that RPG something terrible will happen to the world, it might became his image of world, where humans, cats and dogs will be forced to bow to him. So, in the end, the humans, cats, dogs and other animals will have to put their faith in the dragon, so he would be abble to defeat the grippon and bring a new era of peace and love.
or they're just playing a game. that's what I think. why would they fight over the fate of one small universe? there are so many others.
They are just Playing a game (at least based on all evidence we have now) Sabrina basically even said so in Not all Dogs. Plus there is the fact that the three of them individually can make universes on their own (as Pete said in Dogs Days of Summer) so there would be no need to care about the fate of any others as a prize in a game.

The Cosmic Nerds are exactly what they appear to be just a bunch of Nerds playing a game that is similar to D&D for what is most likely something really really stupid, or heck they could even be doing it for nothing at all.
Ninkurou

Ugh...

Post by Ninkurou »

Well...

Sorry for my question....
And making you lose your time...
Im leaving now........
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hey, no-one means any harm with what they say, they're just pointing out things that they think are faulty with your ideas, I for one found it rather deep.

Besides, I think that you have yet to hit the introduction thread; and I think you'd fit right in in our (not so small) little community.

Erm... that sounds alot like mini-moding, a no-no. sorry.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Ninkurou

You know.... Leafolawl...

Post by Ninkurou »

Listen, I undestand what you said, but when someone replies Symbolism with Realism...
I really dont want to be offensive, or to have a discussion, so I prefer to just tell "sorry" and leave...

The real world is just boring, thats why we come looking for comics and movies. To put more fantasy and imagination in our lifes... Sometimes to help persons create their own creative ideas... Thats why fan stories, teories of the triforce and fan comics are born. Sometime when persons tries to find a deep hidem meanings, in for example, what the dragon and grippon represents.

Sorry, but I really dont like Skepticism and Realism. Im a Idealist Man.

I also confess that I didnt readed the forum rules or introduced myself. But that is just because, after I leave this tread, I will never again come back. No, I dont want to cause drama, be a drama clydesdale, its just the truth.

After I ended reading the comic, I simple became so excited that I was unable to hold myself, I had to put these points.

Anyways, I wonder, what do you Leafolawl think deep inside you of Tarot?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

... I'll just cycle through probablities of what you mean by that.

Symbolic: Depends on your perspective of religion, I see her more like my religion's Joseph Smith.

Symbolic 2: The line connecting realities, because of her thing with the spirit dragon.

Character: The quirky cutie.

Person: Well, I think she's probably the closest to a "dream girl" you could slap infront of me. 'Cause if she was human, I'd likely spook her off with my weird style of affection.

I'd like to ask you why you asked.
Love me right now! Done.
Ninkurou

Symbolism and Idealism...

Post by Ninkurou »

Leafolawl, I will answer everything that you said in your last post, pointing a single point.

Have you ever stoped to imagine that Tarot has a chance that she used to be a human too? Have you thinked that the Tarot that you like is the dog girl or the Dragon? Were one stop and the other start? Have you thinked that maybe this character is based in a real girl? That maybe Tarot is Real? Asking these question, trying to come with answer, this is being creative, is trying to find the symbolism, the hidem meaning. Over analsing... Of course someone realistic would simple come and tell, she is just a dog, or she is not real. But I dont want that... I want you to try to find, to discover things that not evem Rick know.

Did you undestad?

Its like magic, Magic is real for those who trully belive in it...
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Don't leave so soon!
If you're interested, we'd love it if you could stick around and at least introduce yourself in the Welcome Thread.

Ninkurou wrote: 2º You only gain money of Merchandise? Where is the very visible donation button? And the Barners? The ads? (I mean, more ads and barners, you could put more adds, maybe send letter to famous groups (Like coke cola) telling about your site to win their money to let their adds there?)
He's also got the Housepets book for to buy.
Ninkurou wrote:3º I dont know what is stranger, you having to use collars and chocke collars in cats and dogs, when you can talk with then... Or that even being so humanized they still dont use bathroons. Humans in a world like this are supposed to be abble to teach then basic things, since they can talk, not?..... Yeah... Yeah... I know that this would ruin your fantasy. But I for example, I would not put collar in my dog if she was abble to talk, I would just ask she to dont attack anyone.
Other than Peanut, they seem to dislike being collarless as a whole, so maybe it just became normal to wear collars to them, like clothes to us. There's also that the law still apparently requires them to wear collars, so it could, I suppose, identify owned animals like they do in real life- if animals can talk, they can lie.

As far as, like, Bino's shock collar... I don't think I'd trust Bino just on his word that he'd follow directions, might as well physically stop him.
Ninkurou wrote:6º I like the idea of fan art and fan comics in the site, you really appear to give your fans attention. Most guys simple ignore then, some famous guys even act like fans were trash, but not you. Youre awesome.

7º I also became awe for seing almost no trolls, no evil coments or anyting like this. You also appear to have creative good hearted fans.
The community here is one of the main reasons I've stayed with this comic
Besides the comic, of course.
Image Image
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Ninkurou, I personaly invite you to stay, 'cause I love the way you look at things, in a way I only just understood.

I have a feeling these forums will love you for your perspective, even if few can precive it. Please, don't be a stranger, and be happy with the conversations only you could spark; 'cause I know I couldn't start something like this.

And no, I'm not making fun of you; I mean all of this corny crap I've put up.
Love me right now! Done.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Just a note: When someone replies to symbolism with realism, it may not be them completely ignoring your thoughts. It may be that, after consideration, they decided that they still believe the symbolism to be incorrect. ;)
Personally, I think you can boil any conflict of good vs evil (even mostly good vs mostly evil) down to God vs Devil. But when you boil every instance down to that, it becomes trite and even pointless. Thus, I try to avoid such symbolism unless it is very clearly meant to be taken that way.
As a writer, I am aware that we put our life experiences and our own beliefs into our stories, often without even realizing how much we have done so. However, if the author did not consciously intend such meaning when he wrote his story, can we really say it is there? Or is it a meaning that we draw based on our own life experiences and beliefs?

Also, please don't post self-condescending remarks in response to people disagreeing with you. It's kind of rude. To me it feels more offensive than if you had simply said that you don't wish to get into a discussion, but you still disagree with me.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I wasn't just not seeing the symbolism you were seeing, but as Obbl said, I just don't think it's right. I don't think Rick is trying for any kind of symbolism. I believe he's just trying to tell an interesting story.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Ninkurou

Replying

Post by Ninkurou »

1º To Captain Pea...

Yes, i hadnt stopped o think this, and yes, Bino is little by little becaming a villain, thats a good point.

2º To Leafolawl...

Thanks, Okay, I will stay, however, I dont have very much free time, and I sometime can stay days without posting a reply.

3º To Obbl...

Sorry, sometimes, i type, without thinking into what kind of reaction i might create.

You have a good point, thats is were alternative character interpretation is born. And yes, my life experience influenciated in my analyse, the same way that you can find a completelly different analogy for the same theme. Thats why Im asking other persons to also tell me their interpretations. I wanna see more, know what each person can see deep inside the comic.

4º To Brent...

Like I said, evem if Rick is just writting a story, evem without wanting, I turned House Pets into a Philosophy class. So lets discuss some more of House Pets Philosophy....
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

You don't need to post a lot, just keep a face in the forums, even if it's just to pop in once a month. Teally you don't NEED to do that either, but I'd appreciate if you did.

I don't really have much to say anyways. :oops: I'm a member because I like the comic, not because I'm a chatter box. :lol: Although I think I'm defying that statement right now.
Love me right now! Done.
Ninkurou

Post by Ninkurou »

Thanks, I was reading about House Pets on Tv tropes just now and somehow your post made happy.

Oh, and I just moved the "Ninkourou's Blitzkrieg" (Battle Challenge for you) to the "Roleplaying" directory.
So we can see your characters Vs mines.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Premonition: This is the next "Questions" thread.

We haven't had one of those in awhile, right?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN