Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by simple things »

“Sure I would love to hang out with you for while”
Alexander was now ecstatic, he held the receiver away from his mouth and squealed in joy before continuing to talk to Konnie. "Oh Konnie! that's great!, i thought i would have a boring night tonight, but you being there makes it all that much better now." Alexander said his cheeks continuing their rosy red fun. "I'll send a cab. That should work!." Alexander said as he cradled the phone between his ear and shoulder, grabbing a piece of paper from his drawer and a pen he began to test the pen to see if it was working, a single line of blue ink assured him he had nothing to worry about. "So konnie, tell me where you live, i can send Greg to pick you up." The excited dog said.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

simple things wrote: "I'll send a cab. That should work!."
Konnie jumped off the Sofa with excitement. " Wow you would do that for me!?" Konnie could not keep her tail from wagging uncontrollably. " Ok Awesome Lexy, I'll write a note for my mom telling her when i am so she won't worry." Konnie reached ran to the kitchen
table and pulled and began to write a note for her mom. -

"Dear mom, Alexander invited me over to his house to hang out, I be back before 1am, hes also arranged for transportation for me. See you later tonight lover you" Konnie read her note out loud to herself before she posted it on the refrigerator.
"So konnie, tell me where you live, i can send Greg to pick you up..
"
"I live on 2310 N Willis, its a small light gray house with a huge maple Tree in the front yard."Konnie said wile withe ease as she had taken the time memorize her new address. "Ok I am ready to go Lexy see you soon." Konnie make a kissing sound on the phone before hanging up. and made her way to the door to wait for the cab.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike held her close as he ended the kiss. "well? do I deserve a compliment?" he said, laughing slightly.
Arin giggled. "You certainly do, sweetie. You're the sweetest and most down-to-earth person I've ever met." she replied, looking up at him slightly and smiling.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana yelped when she felt Varg's paws lift her, and shook her head with a small smile at his apology. "It's fine. I didn't put up much of a challenge anyhow."

She turned to Dusk and Phi, nodded, and followed them. Looking over her shoulder, she waved Rion and Varg along. "Come on!" She scampered forward.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Varg smiled "Coming!" and followed her, quickly gaining pace with her and moving beside her. He leaned and whispered in her ear "It's not true, you did put quite a run there. I'm not that much of a runner myself, to be honest."
Rion simply grinned, shook his head and followed the rest.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

" ... Alright, this looks like it." Dusk pointed to a break in the trees, indicating a thin cross carved into a trunk on one side of the opening. "I left that mark there so I'd be able to find this path again, if I wanted to." Dusk stepped into the shade of the trees, still leading Phi along by his paw. Phi glanced back at the rest of the group. "Right this way, folks," he said with a grin, following Dusk into the woods.
simple things

Post by simple things »

"Wow you would do that for me!?"
Alexander smiled at Konnies enthusiasm. "Of course i would Konnie, you seem like a great friend. And what with living near each other and such" Alexander said with a snicker.
"I live on 2310 N Willis."
"That's great Konnie, 2310 Willis, hmm that's not too far from here." Alexander said, before hearing Konnie make a kiss effect on the other side of her phone. Alexander laughed and pressed the end call button on his phone. "Now to give Greg a call" Alexander said with a chipper tone as he began dialing in the phone number. Alexander knew Greg's number from heart, Greg was a trusted personal driver of theirs.

Once Alexander had finished dialing in the number he put the phone back to his ear. Just then Alexander saw Nisha open his door.

"I'm leaving now sweetie" She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Alexander placed the phone onto his bed and approached Nisha, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing gently he spoke. "It's alright mom i am having Konnie come for a while so i wont be alone exactly. Alexander said with a smirk on his lips. Nisha laughed and returned the hug to Alexander, "I am happy for you sweetie, don't do anything crazy now" She said with a giggle.

"Don't worry mom i wont, i only plan to play games and watch movies with her, that's all." Alexander said with a reassuring tone before letting go of his mother. Have a safe trip mom, call me when you get there. Alexander said, placing a kiss on her cheek. Nisha smiled and left Alexander. She closed his door behind herself before walking down the stairs to the bottom floor and exiting the home. A small black car waited for her out the front and she opened the door, stepped into it, and the car took off.

"Uhh hello??, anyone there?" came from the phone on Alexanders bed. Alexander quickly picked up the phone before Greg hanged up. "Oh! yeah sorry Greg i was talking to my mom." Alexander said, shaking his head slightly. "Hey! Little man how are you doing" Greg said with a happy tone, "I'm good Greg its good to hear from you too, listen i have a favour i need from you." Alexander asked as he looked out his window.

"Ask away little man" Greg said back to him. Alexander spoke, "I need you to pick someone up for me, near Willis if that's okay. Alexander said, shifting himself to sit on his bed.

"Yeah no problem little guy, i was just there actually" Greg replied to Alexander.

"That's great Greg stop by 2310 N Willis and pick up a girl named Konnie, she will be waiting for you" Alexander said in a happy tone.

"Ohhh a girl ey? you guys dating?" Greg said before laughing. Alexander pressed his paw to his face and replied "just...get her Okay!?"
Greg laughed once more before hitting the off switch on his mobile.
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:" ... Alright, this looks like it." Dusk pointed to a break in the trees, indicating a thin cross carved into a trunk on one side of the opening. "I left that mark there so I'd be able to find this path again, if I wanted to." Dusk stepped into the shade of the trees, still leading Phi along by his paw. Phi glanced back at the rest of the group. "Right this way, folks," he said with a grin, following Dusk into the woods.
Rion ran past Varg and Alana, quickly reaching Phi "Right behind you, lad!"

Varg and Alana followed shortly "We're coming, Phi! Just don't go too further, okay?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana raised her eyebrows at Varg's 'confession'. "I don't believe it," she teased, "you definitely look like the running type."

She was silent as he talked to Dusk, when she realized what she had said sounded...

"ohnohnoI didn't mean it like that..."
The Moon Howler

Varg smiled at Alana, winking "Don't worry, No one believes me on that... until he or she sees me racing with my brother, for example..." he offered her his paw "So, shall we?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin giggled. "You certainly do, sweetie. You're the sweetest and most down-to-earth person I've ever met." she replied, looking up at him slightly and smiling.
Spike wagged his tail at the compliment and said, "And my morale is already up. thank you."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Dusk and Phi continued on ahead down the old path, deeper into the cool shade of the trees. Soon, only small shafts of sunlight poked through the green canopy, turning what had been a bright day into ... well, dusk. Dusk stopped when they reached a fork in the path, absently kicking around the dead leaves on the forest floor as he waited for the others. "So, this 'special place'," Phi murmured. "Once you show Varg and Alana to their own private spot, I don't suppose we could ... ?" Dusk looked to Phi with soft grin. "Of course," he said, giving the other cat a peck on the cheek.

"C'mon, guys, we're burning daylight here!" he called back to the others. "Hup, two three four! Double-time, let's go!" He started to march in place, a wide grin on his face. Phi laughed. "Adventure awaits and all that. Let's go!"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"You're welcome, Spike. sometimes the leader needs a morale boost too." She giggled. "Think we should get out of the pool and do something else now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Probably. I don't know what else there is to do, but I don't care as long as it's with you."
(OOC: that rhymed. ^_^)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Dusk and Phi continued on ahead down the old path, deeper into the cool shade of the trees. Soon, only small shafts of sunlight poked through the green canopy, turning what had been a bright day into ... well, dusk. Dusk stopped when they reached a fork in the path, absently kicking around the dead leaves on the forest floor as he waited for the others. "So, this 'special place'," Phi murmured. "Once you show Varg and Alana to their own private spot, I don't suppose we could ... ?" Dusk looked to Phi with soft grin. "Of course," he said, giving the other cat a peck on the cheek.

"C'mon, guys, we're burning daylight here!" he called back to the others. "Hup, two three four! Double-time, let's go!" He started to march in place, a wide grin on his face. Phi laughed. "Adventure awaits and all that. Let's go!"
Rion came to the cat couple just in time to see the peck. When he came close enough for them to hear him whispering, he spoke. "Guys, I know I am quite a third wheel in here, so when you lead them to their spot, tell me a 'spy position' from which I can watch them safely, okay?" he glanced back to the canines, then back to the felines in front of him "It's obvious that you two want to have some privacy, so please consider it."

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Dusk leaned in a bit closer to Rion, glancing back at Alana and Varg with a sly grin before looking back to the cat. "If you can climb well, I've got a few spots that would be perfect for you to 'observe' your brother and and his female friend. Phi rolled his eyes, casting his gaze up to the canopy, with a tired grin. "What're brothers for, eh?" A bit louder, he said "Alright, let's get a move on. Dusk, which way shall we go now?" The other cat pointed off down the left fork of the trail. "This way, folks." With that, he marched off down the path, Phi following closely behind.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"I wish you a safe trip home then." came from the smiling fox who watched Rezki leave.

Turning to Tuah from the cat's question, the fox looked up to the ceiling with one eye and entered into thought. "Well it slipped my mind earlier but we did get rained on quite a bit, so how about taking a swim in the pool just to freshen up?", asked Cesium after he had looked back to Tuah.
Tuah listened and then nodded, before writing:
[Sure, it's been a while since I've had a swim ^w^]

The cat then took his tail in one of his paws, feeling the usually thick and fluffy fur there now matted and sort of dull, and smiles with self-depreciation, almost like a silent laugh, as he wrote:
[And my tail could sure use a good rinse from all the rain water.]

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Okay, you can go ahead if you want. I'll just prepare a little something here.", said Cesium as he walked to the kitchen, "The pool's upstairs, through the double doors to your left from the stairs.", he instructed as he set two tall glasses on a tray.

"Oh and the second floor might be a bit cold.", he cautioned after he had poured two glasses full of orange juice.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Tuah nodded and made the OK sign with his left paw as he walked the short distance from the bean bags to the stairs, climbing the spiralling steps one at a time. He braced himself for the expected cold environment that Cesium had mentioned to him earlier, thinking it was just air-conditioning. As he put both his footpaws at the top of the stairs though, his prediction was proven wrong, and he dropped his guard in awe.

The whole floor was covered in snow! Tuah bent down and felt the white substance between his fingers, expecting to receive the feeling of coldness from it. Instead, his fingers was just as warm as they had been before, and he was puzzled. "So why is this room so cold?" the cat pondered, but his thoughts was cut short by a sudden rush of air that washed over him, bringing shivers down his whole frame. He huddled and hugged himself, making his way towards the left through the double doors.

Once inside, he almost immediately turned right and saw a large pool there, the water looking pristine and inviting. Tuah couldn't help but smile at the welcoming sight and unbuckled his red collar, placing it and his bag in one of the pigeon holes he had spotted on the wall in the receiving room, before sitting at the edge of the pool, dipping his feet into the water, waiting for his friend to come up too.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Only the sound of the soft flowing water filled the room, the walls seemed to absorb the echoes and cooled air simply filling the room in silence. A click from the opening of the double doors was heard after a few minutes of being alone, followed by another click which indicated the entryway closing to a shut. From the pool the cat could see the fox crossing the opening back and forth, losing an article of clothing at each pass or gaining a pool toy which would then be inflated upon his next crossing. Cesium soon entered the general recreational area, dropping in two inflated pool beds and went back out before returning with a tray fitted with an inflatable balancing two tall glasses of orange juice on it. He then set the tray afloat to the pool and stood back up, quickly turning to Tuah and asking, "Is the ambient temperature alright?"
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Dusk leaned in a bit closer to Rion, glancing back at Alana and Varg with a sly grin before looking back to the cat. "If you can climb well, I've got a few spots that would be perfect for you to 'observe' your brother and and his female friend. Phi rolled his eyes, casting his gaze up to the canopy, with a tired grin. "What're brothers for, eh?"

Rion raised an eyebrow "Seriously, I live with a wolf. Climbing is in my blood, else I have no other chance to save myself from a annoyed and/or maddened wolf." he smiled "So, just point out that tree and I'll be there in no time..."
Coatl_Ruu wrote:A bit louder, he said "Alright, let's get a move on. Dusk, which way shall we go now?" The other cat pointed off down the left fork of the trail. "This way, folks." With that, he marched off down the path, Phi following closely behind.
"Come on, you two, daylight's burning!" said Rion and followed Phi.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Probably. I don't know what else there is to do, but I don't care as long as it's with you."
(OOC: that rhymed. ^_^)
Arin giggled. "That's sweet. C'mon, let's get dried off." She said, smiling, as she stepped out of the pool and grabbed a towel off of a rack.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:Only the sound of the soft flowing water filled the room, the walls seemed to absorb the echoes and cooled air simply filling the room in silence. A click from the opening of the double doors was heard after a few minutes of being alone, followed by another click which indicated the entryway closing to a shut. From the pool the cat could see the fox crossing the opening back and forth, losing an article of clothing at each pass or gaining a pool toy which would then be inflated upon his next crossing. Cesium soon entered the general recreational area, dropping in two inflated pool beds and went back out before returning with a tray fitted with an inflatable balancing two tall glasses of orange juice on it. He then set the tray afloat to the pool and stood back up, quickly turning to Tuah and asking, "Is the ambient temperature alright?"
At the sounds of the approaching footsteps, Tuah turned around to see that Cesium was bringing some drinks in tall glasses, and watched intently as the fox moved around, removing his clothes and taking the inflatables, setting them up, as he swung his legs in the water, kicking out a few small ripples with every stroke forward. The cat nodded at Cesium's question to him after he had pushed the three inflatables in the middle of the pool, and was just about to say more, when he realized that he didn't have his notepad with him.

Frowning for a second, he jumped out and rushed back to where he left his belongings, his wet paw padding across the white tiles, and pulled out his trusty utensils, before ambling back to the fox, writing:
[Whoops, almost forgot this! Can't really have a conversation without this in paw, can we?]

Tuah opened his mouth in a show of laughter, but as usual, nothing came out apart from air from his lungs. He closed it back, looking a bit down for a second, before shaking his head and smiling at the fox as he flipped the notepad to a fresh page, writing to the fox as he gestured at the pool with one paw, imitating his Dad:
[So, shall we? After you~]

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

After reading Tuah's Response, Cesium lifted an eye and said, "Oh we're not ready yet, come.". Walking to the wall, he slid open a hidden closet disguised as the rest of the wall and pulled out what seems to be a shower head. "I mean, I know the pool is constantly filtered but it doesn't mean we should go in dirty right?", he said as he turned the shower on which caused the apparatus on hand to shoot out a jet of steam, and nothing more. The fox then showered in the air and vapor mix, his fur flowing smoothly as the water tried to cling on only to be blown away by the air. When he had finished, it didn't seem like he had showered, though at the same time it was as if he was never rained on from the start with only smooth dry clean fur covering his person. "Want to try it?", Cesium then offered while he held the shower head out to Tuah.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana felt relieved that Varg wasn't as mortified as she was with her word choice. She smiled shakily and took his paw. "We shall," she said.
The Moon Howler

Varg smiled and looked at her eyes as she took his paw "Then, what are we waiting for? Them felines will abandon us if we don't move faster." his voice became softer "Come on!" he gently pulled her towards the directions the cats went

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Konnie didn't have to wait long before her ride to Alexander's house arrived. She greeted lean pale skinned man and followed him to the car. The ride to Alexander's was brief and it wasn’t hard for Konnie to Imagine walking there if the weather wasn’t so bad.

“Well here’s your stop young lady have fun and tell Nisha to call me.” He cheerfully waved good by and drove off down the street.

Konnie reached down in her collar and pulled out a modest pocket mirror and gave herself a quick look-over making sure her teeth where clean and headfur was just right before she approached the door. she couldn’t help but notice the elaborate scenery and various wonderful smells that escaped from front door. After a moment she reached up and rang the doorbell.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander placed his paw to his head, wiping off the last of the water from it. He reached for a towel and began drying off his head fur, when he heard the front door ring, he smiled and left his bathroom. Alexander swiftly made his way down the stairs and right to the front door. The cattle dog checked his appearance on the mirror on the far wall, before smirking and opening the door.

"Konnie! you made it, good to see you dude". Alexander said, extending his paw for Konnie to shake.

"Welcome to my new humble abode, come on in".

(and now the next weekly time leap, begins ;D)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin giggled. "That's sweet. C'mon, let's get dried off." She said, smiling, as she stepped out of the pool and grabbed a towel off of a rack.
"I aim to please," he said as he climbed out of the pool, his fur dripping, and grabbed a towel for himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

simple things wrote:"Konnie! you made it, good to see you dude". Alexander said, extending his paw for Konnie to shake.
“I am not a dude….” The Labrador said with hint of annoyance as she roughly squeezed his paw in a shake
Welcome to my new humble abode, come on in
“thank you for inviting me over… but before we do anything you have to tell what is that wonderful smell in the air? ” she said while sniffing in the Intoxicating aroma That emanated from well beyond his living room.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander winced in pain slightly, “sorry then, I won’t call you that anymore” Alexander said, as he roughly pulled his paw away from Konnie.
what is that wonderful smell in the air?
Alexander tilted his head, and inhaled deeply. “Sorry Konnie, I don’t exactly smell anything…” Alexander said, before a smile crossed his lips. “That could be the food I prepared, or it could be me! I just finished showering actually." Alexander said, slipping his soft paw into Konnie’s.

C’mon, it’s no good staying out here in the cold is it?” Alexander said, taking Konnie into the home and closing the door behind her. “Oh Konnie, this home is wonderful” Alexander said in a soft tone, waving his arms in the air and moving through silly stances. Soon he stopped and faced Konnie.

What would you like to do fist, we can eat, or watch movies… I KNOW! How about a tour of the house?” Alexander said, holding his paw out to Konnie.

(Ohh!!!!???, no weekly waiting?. DAYYNG. )
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:After reading Tuah's Response, Cesium lifted an eye and said, "Oh we're not ready yet, come.". Walking to the wall, he slid open a hidden closet disguised as the rest of the wall and pulled out what seems to be a shower head. "I mean, I know the pool is constantly filtered but it doesn't mean we should go in dirty right?", he said as he turned the shower on which caused the apparatus on hand to shoot out a jet of steam, and nothing more. The fox then showered in the air and vapor mix, his fur flowing smoothly as the water tried to cling on only to be blown away by the air. When he had finished, it didn't seem like he had showered, though at the same time it was as if he was never rained on from the start with only smooth dry clean fur covering his person. "Want to try it?", Cesium then offered while he held the shower head out to Tuah.
Tuah stared at the strange contraption that seemed to look like a shower head, only that it shot out a jet of steam instead of water which the cat had expected to be released from it. As Cesium finished cleansing himself, Tuah was just about to look for a towel for him, when he noticed that his friend's fur was completely dry and clean, looking as if he had just groomed himself. He looked dumbfounded at the miracle in front of him, and only when the white fox offered the shower head at him that Tuah blinked and nodded fervently, trying and failing to hide his weirded look.

He gingerly stepped forward, took the nozzle from Cesium's paw and pointed it at himself, turning the shower himself just like how Cesium had done it. The water vapour mixture that rained over him felt real exquisite and light, washing over his body without even drenching his fur, soliciting a soft purring sound from the mute ginger cat as he closed his eyes and curled his lips into a small grin. It took a while for him to realize that he was already clean, and he switched off the shower and handed the shower head sheepishly at the waiting fox, running his paw across his now clean and dry fur, ruffling his thick tail fur behind him. He smiled at Cesium and fetching his notebook again, he wrote:
[Wow, that felt really nice! Never did I have a shower as sweet as this one!]

The cat then asked:
[Is there anything else we need to do before we get in the pool?]

Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Sorry Konnie, I don’t exactly smell anything…” Alexander said, before a smile crossed his lips. “That could be the food I prepared, or it could be me! I just finished showering actually." Alexander said, slipping his soft paw into Konnie’s
Konnie leaned in and pressed her nose against Alexander shoulder giving his fur a Quick sniff. "Oh! wow that's You! You smell amazing... you gotta to tell me what brand of shampoo you use, It reminds me of a warm mountain breezed mixed with pine needles and Lavender. " She buried her nose in him one last time letting his delicate scent tickle her nose before recoiling back
What would you like to do fist, we can eat, or watch movies… I KNOW! How about a tour of the house?
"I would love a tour of the house and when were finished with that I have a bootleg copy of the new Conan we could watch." She said grabbing his paw lightly.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

kurowolfe wrote:Tuah stared at the strange contraption that seemed to look like a shower head, only that it shot out a jet of steam instead of water which the cat had expected to be released from it. As Cesium finished cleansing himself, Tuah was just about to look for a towel for him, when he noticed that his friend's fur was completely dry and clean, looking as if he had just groomed himself. He looked dumbfounded at the miracle in front of him, and only when the white fox offered the shower head at him that Tuah blinked and nodded fervently, trying and failing to hide his weirded look.

He gingerly stepped forward, took the nozzle from Cesium's paw and pointed it at himself, turning the shower himself just like how Cesium had done it. The water vapour mixture that rained over him felt real exquisite and light, washing over his body without even drenching his fur, soliciting a soft purring sound from the mute ginger cat as he closed his eyes and curled his lips into a small grin. It took a while for him to realize that he was already clean, and he switched off the shower and handed the shower head sheepishly at the waiting fox, running his paw across his now clean and dry fur, ruffling his thick tail fur behind him. He smiled at Cesium and fetching his notebook again, he wrote:
[Wow, that felt really nice! Never did I have a shower as sweet as this one!]

The cat then asked:
[Is there anything else we need to do before we get in the pool?]
"Not really, feel free to jump in.", Cesium invited. He briefly waited on Tuah's course of action before he pulled one of the floating beds in the pool and reclined into it. "I'll nap a bit as I'm a bit sleepy at the moment though I'll be sure to swim afterwards.", he informed before he closed his eyes and yawned.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Kondog wrote:Konnie leaned in and pressed her nose against Alexander shoulder giving his fur a Quick sniff. "Oh! wow that's You! You smell amazing... you gotta to tell me what brand of shampoo you use, It reminds me of a warm mountain breezed mixed with pine needles and Lavender. " She buried her nose in him one last time letting his delicate scent tickle her nose before recoiling back
Alexander blushed and laughed nervously before replying. "Uhm, thank's Konnie, i did use mountain flow by breezy" The cattle dog explained, before smiling. "And that sounds super cool!" Alexander said, giving the girl a thumbs up before slipping his right paw into hers and taking her up the stairs of the home.

"Konnie, you have to see my room, it's fantastic!"
The Moon Howler

The group returned from the forest hike, where they had awesome time. Dusk and Phi returned to their homes, as Varg and Rion accompanied Alana to her home and returned to their house, where They were already left for the dinner with Guereros. Mystic wasn't very pleased, but all went well and the the night went in a pleasant dinner, happy chatter and later playing some of the video-games that Varg and Rion had with Mystic. Sadly, the time for them to part ways for the night came and Guererro's left satisfied by their new neighbors and Mystic was happy he had someone like him to spend his time with.

(OOC: this is the time-skip for Varg, Rion, Alana, Phi, Dusk and Mystic Wolf)

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike and Arin spent the rest of the night finding random things to do around Spike's place. None of what they were doing was that fun, but it was the most fun either of them had ever had because they were doing it together. Arin spent the night, putting the perfect end to the beginning of a beautiful romance.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

As his question went unanswered, Cesium went to sleep in this floating pool bed.

(( Might have to edit this one based on what MAY happen. ))
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Previous post
IRC wrote:Soon the scene on the TV changed to a horned pony showing off her magic. "Hmm... That magic horsey doesn't seem very nice..." Bullet commented when the magician started to challenge the protagonists.

"Um... I think she's some sort of stage-magician..." she pointed at the screen, "See? She's got a pretty costume and her own stage..." On the screen, the blue unicorn was using her powers to turn the main-characters talents against them, while the purple unicorn from the beginning worried about being perceived as a showoff if she used her own magic. "She seems really powerful, but she's a bit mean..." Tiara observed. She'd loosened up by now, and had unconsciously leaned against Bullet while reclining on the couch, the towel still wrapped around her...

"Yeah..." Bullet nodded and agreed about the stage-magician being mean. "But don't you think that purple horsey is more powerful than the blue magic horsey?"

Tiara nodded, "Twilight Sparkle is one of the most powerful unicorns in all of Equestria! I'm sure she's at least as powerful as this new one..." She absently snuggled up against Bullet, leaning her head on his shoulder as she watched....

Bullet was a bit engrossed in the show, so he didn't notice that Tiara was leaning against him... Until now. For a moment, he blushed. But soon he was distracted by the show again. "Uh oh! They are going to look for an ursa major, aren't they?" Bullet commented, when the short blue unicorn and the taller yellow unicorn walked in the dark forest.

"Yeah," Tiara nodded, interested in the story, "Just watch..." She hadn't really noticed that she was up against bullet yet, but she was a bit too tired to...

Bullet continued to watch the show. He was a bit nervous at first when Tiara started to lean on him, but now he was a lot more comfortable with it and didn't seem to mind it anymore. Soon the the big mystical bear was attacking the town, and the blue magician was forced to confront the bear. "Aw! So she was lying after all! How can the purple horsey defeat the ursa major?" He asked worriedly, as if he was in the show himself.

"Just watch..." Tiara said again, focusing on the show more than Bullet, as the story drew itself to a close.

The purple unicorn used her magic and put the bear to sleep, before lifting and sending the big bear back to his cave magically. The purple pony was afraid that her friends would hate her for her magic, but her friends explained that they are proud of having a friend like her and what they disliked was the blue magician's boasting. After another yet boasting, the blue magician ran away. The two young unicorn were reprimanded and were given a mustache, along with the purple baby dragon. Soon the show ended and the credits started rolling. "I thought the purple horsey was going to throw a fireball at the ursa minor!" Bullet exclaimed again, now that the show was over. "But I am glad she has such nice friends!"

Tiara nodded with a smile, "Yeah. Like I said, this is a good show..." she sat up a bit and looked around, "So, I guess it's still raining outside... I guess I'll just wait for it to-"

BOOM!

Suddenly there was a lightning strike right outside, and everything went dark as the power went out. Tiara immediately shrieked, grabbing onto Bullet in panic and sinking her claws in a little...

Bullet screamed along Tiara, that was until he felt Tiara's claws. "OW!" He yipped. "Ow, ow! It's okay, Tiara! The lights only went out..."
IRC wrote:Tiara whimpered up against Bullet, terrified of loud noises and sudden darkness. (even though she would be able to see if she opened her eyes, of course) She trembled and kept clinging, once again going into a panic state...

Oh no, she's panicking again... Bullet tried to remember what he did to calm Tiara a moment ago, but then he suddenly realized that he didn't do much earlier and Tiara pretty much calmed down by herself after a while. "Don't worry Tiara, everything will be fine! Everything will be fine..." He told Tiara gently, hoping those words would help her calm down faster.

Tiara's breathing slowed down as she started to calm, her shaking weakening to a stop. There were tears in her eyes now, but she wasn't crying. "Sorry... the lights went out and it was scary... I... I don't like loud noises..."

Bullet was glad that Tiara was no longer panicking. "I know right? I don't like loud noises too..." He nodded and agreed. "Hm... But what should we do now? There is no more TV..." He whimpered as he scanned the surrounding with his puppy dark vision™.

Tiara finally calmed down, raising her head and opening her eyes. She glanced around, able to see relatively well in the dark. "Well... I don't know... What do you normally do when there isn't power for TV or Internet? I mean, I usually just read a book, or go to sleep even...."

Bullet blinked when Tiara mentioned Internet. "But it's so dark right now! And if I sleep now what about you?" He asked. "Though what is an Internet?"

"What?" Tiara blinked, "You know, the internet, it's this giant network of a ton of computers, where they're all connected to each other and can transfer data between them, like web pages and..." she suddenly realized who she was talking to. "It's a computer thing." she said in resigned simplicity. "Anyway... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, but I guess I could just take a nap, if that's ok... I should send the Boo- er, I mean my parents, a text-message so they won't be worried when they get home..."
(To be continued?)
Last edited by Aquablast on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

(Reserved post for everyone else)