Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Leafolawl »

So you're saying Sid would get along with both of them just because of thier mental stability.

I'm sorry, but that don't work for me, because he'd have to try awful hard to figure out about the split personality thing, Specter's embaresed by it.

Also, he's my only character; until I decide I want more anyways.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Leafolawl wrote:So you're saying Sid would get along with both of them just because of thier mental stability.

I'm sorry, but that don't work for me, because he'd have to try awful hard to figure out about the split personality thing, Specter's embaresed by it.

Also, he's my only character; until I decide I want more anyways.
Well, also the personalities sound like the kind that Sid would get along with...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Where is ctcmjh?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
valerio

Post by valerio »

Coatl Ruu, Housefox and The Game: If you want to wrap it up, even with a longer post, so the miniskip can go..? *begs on his knees*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ChewyChewy wrote:Where is ctcmjh?
For that matter, where is EVERYONE in Radiant Gardens? :(
PF chars

--Phoenix

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ChewyChewy wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Where is ctcmjh?
For that matter, where is EVERYONE in Radiant Gardens? :(
Maybe... *gasp* Maybe he exploded!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

I hope it is not too late to place a character >_>;;

Name: Lucky Clover

Species: Dog; Australian Shepard.

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance:
Once of the first few things people notice about Lucky is how shiny his coat is. He likes to try to keep himself as clean as possible, including his collar, which sports a four leaf clover with his first initial in the center. His fur is mostly black except from his chest up to his lower jaw, which happens to be white. The white also takes up part of his forearms and his feet. His lower legs and undertail are covered in brown fur. Lucky also has a habit of keeping his head down and staring at the ground when he is lost in thought, and due to his shyness.

Personality:
Lucky isn’t very outgoing, due to some problems from when he was a pup, so he does not speak much at first unless spoken to, but once he has warmed up to someone, he generally will start a conversation at a glance. Though even with his shyness, it will not stop him from trying to help someone in need, even if it is just someone to talk to. His heart is very big for those he cares for.

Other information:
Despite being named Lucky, he is anything but. He is sort of a klutz.
He also has trouble picking up on things spoken, but he can read body language from experience.
Even with his shy and helpful personality, he can become very mean and provocative, but only when he is trying to defend someone he cares for.
Loves to try to think outside the box on life in general.

SPECIAL
STR- 5
PER- 8
END- 9 “I have hit my head more times then a jackhammer has hit pavement”
CHA- 9 “Hey…what’s wrong? Come on, you can tell me, don’t worry..”
INT- 5
AGI- 4 “why run when I am going to trip over myself anyway?”
LUC- 2 “The only day I have been lucky is when my mom picked me up from the shelter”
Last edited by DismayWolf on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

We got free slots at Sunset Plateau, right?
Anyone ready to welcome this nice pup? *raises paw*
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

If that is possible, then yeah, would love to find a home for Lucky :3
ImageImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Sunset is now officially closed to new people please try the many other RPs on the board.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Radiant Gardens needs picking up, and there's a birthday party going on. I THINK we're taking new members if you're interested, but you would be walking in on the birthday party, so it wouldn't be just a traditional moving in and "Hi, how are ya?" kind of thing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

1. I'm interested in joining radiant, maybe, I'd have to go over the rules, but, I might join.
2. How do you make a new town?
3. Can i have a cookie? (don't answer that, I just wanted a reason to say 'three'.)
Love me right now! Done.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Leafolawl wrote:1. I'm interested in joining radiant, maybe, I'd have to go over the rules, but, I might join.
2. How do you make a new town?
3. Can i have a cookie? (don't answer that, I just wanted a reason to say 'three'.)
1. Sounds good! :) Do go over the rules, and do be aware that a birthday party is currently going on.
2. First, you fill up all the existing neighborhoods. I don't know that that's a rule, but I would think it's at least the ideal.
3. One and two are enough.
PF chars

--Phoenix

FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Who knows, I might actually want to join Radiant Gardens as well. The problem is however that I am pretty poor at RPing, and that I dunno how well I will do around magic folk. .-.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Who knows, I might actually want to join Radiant Gardens as well. The problem is however that I am pretty poor at RPing, and that I dunno how well I will do around magic folk. .-.
Well, don't worry about the second part, because we're trying to keep magic to a minimum in Radiant Gardens. Anyway, they're not REAL magic folk.
PF chars

--Phoenix

DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Who knows, I might actually want to join Radiant Gardens as well. The problem is however that I am pretty poor at RPing, and that I dunno how well I will do around magic folk. .-.
Don't worry if you are good or not, we all started somewhere either on forums or in chats. The basis of it is to tell a story, and using your character to help create that story. If you want, I can help you through PM's.
ImageImageImage
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

DismayWolf wrote:
Don't worry if you are good or not, we all started somewhere either on forums or in chats. The basis of it is to tell a story, and using your character to help create that story. If you want, I can help you through PM's.
Exactly. It's no different from telling a story except you only control your characters, and the rest are controlled by other people.

And that was very nice of you, DismayWolf! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Name: Miles

Species: Ghost Tabby

Appearance: Since Miles is a ghost, he doesn't have many noteable features. He is pure white, about fifty percent transparent, and has a very slight glow around him. Almost like a dying glow stick. Miles is also slightly short for a pet.

Personality: Miles is very very shy. To the point of staying out of sight almost entirely. That has had a drawback though, lately he's become very lonely and is dying to have some social interaction. That is if he can hold a conversation with a living being without scaring them out of their wits that is! Not that he isn't a likeable person, people can't get over the fact that a real ghost is trying to talk to a real person!

Other: Miles is a ghost as a result of an accident on the way to a vet visit. As such, Miles often coughs every now and then. Miles feels that, while not a punishment, he feels like he has to do something in order for him to fully pass on. What he doesn't know. Miles is also a bit dissapointed that turning a ghost isn't all it's cracked up to be. Other then turning invisible, he isn't too happy about the situation.

SPECIAL

Strength - 2
"I can't even imagine l-lifting something like that."

Perception - 7
"Oh. Right, right. S-sure, let's l-leave it at th-that."

Endurance - 3
"Ooof, hey, *cough* wait up!"

Charisma - 5
"Wait! Please! Please don't, run! I just wanna, sigh."

Intelligence - 9
"I th-think I've b-been around l-long enough to kn-know
better."

Agility - 4
"J-jump? Are y-you serious?"

Luck – 4
"Table! Chair! Desk lamp! Is there anything I WON'T run
into?"
Another Holloween is around the corner and I try to slip in another ghost character. This time it's more on the story side of things. Ah well, just tossing this up there. If anything it's a good character sheet example.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

-Name-
Carlos "Carlito" Velázquez

-Owner(s)-
Tomas Velázquez

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
American Bombay

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
20 [≈5.7 in human years]

-Neighborhood & House-
Richardson Valley (#77)

-Appearance-
Carlito is lean and robust in physique; a feline with sleek, jet-black fur and golden eyes. He is also slightly tall for someone his breed.

He has a simplistic brown belt-collar with an ordinary collar tag, and a band-aid above his right eye. During the winter, he can be seen with a cream scarf wrapped above his shoulders, and wearing a pair of slate ski goggles.

Appearance-wise, however, he is arguably best known for the abnormality in his eyes: black sclerae. This -- along with his tall height and [occasionally] serious demeanor -- gives him a rather intimidating presence.

Trivially, he has a thick Puerto Rican accent.

-Personality-
Carlito is an extremely passionate, polite, and ambitious cat with a strong sense of duty and responsibility, acting as the ‘big brother’ to his close friends and fellow peers.

Nonchalant, cool, and deathly stern at few instances, he is also very kind-hearted, caring, and selfless; he possesses the tendency of thinking about the well-being and safety of others – especially those he considers close to him. It is also worth noting that he strives to fight and endure for the sole purpose of protecting those around him.

Despite his cool and disciplined behavior, he often tends to show his excitement for a big challenge. However, he won’t hesitate to take his roles seriously, as he is as determined to overcome any obstacle -- no matter how trivial or, otherwise, difficult -- as he is encouraging of others to feel the same way.

-Alignment-
Lawful Good

-Other Notes-
-He prefers to mingle with pets outside his species, particularly around dogs.
-There's a large, visibly protruding scar extending downward from the right side of his neck. He was wounded by a larger pet when he was much younger.
-He makes a habit of spending a majority of his time training and pushing himself past his limits in either his garage or the local gymnasium.
-He has a passion for boxing and singing.

-Color-
#8040FF

-S.P.E.C.I.A.L.-
STR ~ 7 "Sorry, but I don’t pull my punches!”

PER ~ 6 "Hold on, amigo. Your arms are too far apart from your body. And […] ...otherwise you’ll be down for the count before you know it.”

END ~ 8 "This… is nothing. Come on, again!”

CHA ~ 6 “Hm? Oh, hello there! Can I help you with something?"

INT ~ 5 "I’m not what you call ‘textbook smart’, but I know enough to get around.”

AGI ~ 7 "What's the matter? Never taken a shortcut before?"

LUC ~ 3 “You… trust me to carry something so fragile and delicate?”
Last edited by Rhyzer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 17 times in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Huh, finally after two weeks, I'm back! A big apology to those in BPS and YsF for my sudden leave. =w=

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

welcome back! *hugs* :D
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

*Hugs valerio back* Thanks! ^w^

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Announcement regarding Blue Peak Shore:

Zander and LightWolf21 have become inactive players, thus setting 2 characters slots free!
Anyone interested in joining please feel free to submit.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Carlito has D.P.D.!

Now that I've got that off my chest, It's new character time!

Name: Surge wester

Species: Golden Retriever

Neighborhood: Radiant Garden

Character Type: Main

Description: A blank faced guy, green eyes. Wears a collar of a pale green color, with a Caduceus for his tag. he's on the skinny side genetically, and has never done, and never will do, something to make him stand out.

Personality: He's a defending type of guy, generally one to try and settle arguments for people. He's been known to be kind and helpful, but only when he feels like he needs to, which is more often than not. When you anger him, he's not above humiliating anyone who's trying to offend someone. He's really touchy about his past, and will try his best to avoid the topic.

History: He was born on a puppy mill, and with this strange ability to literally take and give sickness, which did him little good for the first few months of his life. he'd barely managed to survive long enough for a group of humans with animal control to hop in and save him. he was 7 months when he was first adopted, and put back into a shelter when he was 2 1/2. almost a year later, he was adopted by his current owners, who he's been with ever since. He figured out he could take sickness when he took salmonella from one of his owners.

Morality: Questionable/Neutral
Prone to lean on a dividing line between good and bad on a moral scale. Often switches between pessimistic and optimistic views.

Talent: An actor, despite how his face is hard to move. He's also capable of speaking out of his usual monotone manor. He's incapable of maintaining an act for longer than thirty minutes if it involves making faces, because his face starts to become sore.
  • Notes:
  • when he was rescued, he was put on so many antifungels,antibiotics, and narcotics, it did permanent damage to the nerves in his face, so he has a hard time making faces.
  • when he does make a face, it means he strongly feels the emotion that is tied to that face.
  • he speaks in one tone, because he likes to portray himself in a calm manner.
  • He can take any kind of sickness, be it normal or not, and even ones capable of killing him.
  • He can only give a sickness he has, but he can't give a sickness that will do permanent damage to the person he intends on giving it to, and even then, he has to have a justfiable reason to give them it.
  • When he gives an ailment, he's worn out because magically crams the rest of it into a matter of seconds and puts it into the body of the targeted person.
Stats:
S - 3("I'll try, but won't make any promises.)
P - 5(keeps track.)
E - 9(rather healthy normally)
C - 10(Excuse me, But I think I'm lost, would you mind helping me?)
A - 4(tries to keep up.)
I - 6(I think I'm right, but if I only think so, we should double check.)
L - 5(its back and forth.)

Color: #00BF00

Name: Grettle Wester

Species: Persian

Character type: Main

Neighborhood: Radiant Garden

Personality: "You say 'hello', I say 'What?'." one word, rebellious. If you think its wrong she thinks it sounds fun, and she don't care if you think she's nuts, because in her mind, the world is a big playground meant to be her kingdom. She's also VERY easy to excite, yet equally simple minded, to the point of turtle races exciting her, and light-bulbs amazing her.

Description: She's pure white, until she plays with (pet safe) dyes and paint. She marks how many days she's gone without a bath by putting a red, blue, brown, green, grey, or purple streak in her fur. She wears a red spiked collar with a hand grenade tag.

History: Having been born pure bread under the roof of a very rich family, which she flaunts to make others jealous; and never having been sold to another family, directly or indirectly, she thinks she could get away with murder. after her owners got Surge, she progressivly became more rebellious, until you have the spoiled, arrogant brat that is Grettle.

Morality: Anarchist/Optimist
Grettle seems to lack a conscious, making her unpredictable, and she never seems to take into consideration what could go wrong.

Talent: She actually has a pretty decent sense of style, never making a color in her fur overpowering, and accessorizing lightly to bring attention to her as a whole, instead of as parts.
  • Notes:
  • When she was adopted, she kept the name she was given at birth.
  • She loves to be a girly-girl once in a while, and she will be one at random, even if it's just by action.
  • Given the chance, she'd sell her best friend for something that really strikes her fancy.
  • She can't read
  • she has no trouble doing anything considered "bad"
Stats:
S - 7(keeps in shape to rub it in Surge's face)
P - 4("Okay, so me and Surge get the house to ourselves tonight, but you lost me after the word 'rules'")
E - 10("Anything you can do, I can do longer!")
c - 2(gets annoying fast.)
A - 7("I'm better than Surge in all views of strength!")
I - 2("Ooooo! Whats that!")
L - 9("I almost always win with claw machines.")

Color: #DC0000

Edit: I changed Grettle's color from #BF0000 to #DC0000.
Last edited by Leafolawl on Mon May 14, 2012 2:26 am, edited 13 times in total.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Name:Levi Drake (male)

Character Type: Main

Species: Cat (American Bombay)

Neighborhood: BPS

Appearance: He has pitch black fur and green eyes. he wears a dark blue collar with a tag shaped like a kunai. (he wants to be a ninja.) he wears a small bag on his waist with extra tags in case he loses his. (It seems to happen more often than one would expect.)
Edit: He now has a white patch of fur in the middle of his forehead

Personality: He can often be found lost in his thoughts, whether thinking about something that happened or planning out a parkour course, but he's fairly outgoing if you get his attention. because of this tendency, it's fairly easy to sneak up on him, so he likes to sneak up on people whenever he can. He's friendly, but has a tendency to get a bit competitive.

Other Notes:
-he wants to be a ninja, so he does parkour and has taken some martial arts classes.
-if the need ever arises, his tag can be used as an actual kunai.
-his parents are also into free running, so they're usually away from home, either working or free running.

color: #0080FF
-SPECIAL-
S:7
P:5
E:7
C:5
I:5
A:8
L:5
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:We got free slots at Sunset Plateau, right?
Anyone ready to welcome this nice pup? *raises paw*
are there still spaces open at sunset plateau?
I'm in the process of making a character right now.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ok I have a character written up.
who wants the new guy?
Name-
Alex.

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
A black Akita (if you want a visual just Google it)

-Age-
17(4.8 or so in human years)

-Neighborhood-
Don’t know yet, I see that sunset plateau may be admitting new members.

-Appearance-
Everything about him is fairly average, average height and build, nondescript grey collar. He’s entirely black.

-Personality-
Alex is very worried about people’s opinions about him; he is very meek and apologetic. Always willing to go with the flow if it means keeping his friends happy. He’s very talkative and has a dry sense of humor when he’s with people he’s comfortable around, if not he’s pretty quiet.
He very rarely snaps at people and generally doesn’t stand up for himself.

-Other Notes-
(Assuming this works for whatever board I end up on)Alex and his Owner just moved into the neighborhood. It’s just him and his owner, (middle aged divorced male) Alex and his owner love hockey and can often be found watching the game. Alex isn’t home a lot because there are no other animals; he’s often out late looking for something to do.
He’s very friendly towards cats.
-SPECIAL-

Strength- 5
Perception- 8
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 4
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 5
Luck- 4

10/2
Anyone have an opening?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I'm back. I'm very sorry to everyone about not giving any notice during the hiatus. I offer no excuses, because excuses are worthless. I just want you all to know just how sorry I am.

But yes, I am back.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Nice to see you back Ctcmjh! :mrgreen:
Love me right now! Done.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yay! Welcome Back!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

It's good to be back, guys. Again, I'm sorry about the whole thing.
How have things been going without me?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Well, Sunset's been fine... Buuuut.

RG has been going really slow.

I'm not sure about everywhere else though.
Love me right now! Done.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Welcome back, Ceets. I thought you were gone forever this time. :/
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:I'm back.
...You are. :|

I think you have some posting to do in some of the other OOCs...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:ok I have a character written up.
who wants the new guy?
10/2
Anyone have an opening?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????

Richardson Valley is in the process of replacing most of it's old core RP'ers with new ones, since they have all up an dissipated into the mist of time.

So come on down!~
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. But I'm back for sure now, and I will be catching up, so I can post as soon as I can!

But if someone could please give me the rundown of what's been going on, I would very much appreciate it.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Welcome back ctmjh!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Hey everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. But I'm back for sure now, and I will be catching up, so I can post as soon as I can!

But if someone could please give me the rundown of what's been going on, I would very much appreciate it.

Well, first the Earth cooled!
Then the Dinosaurs came, but they grew to big an fat, an turned into Oil.
Then the Arabs came.

:p
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey, sorry I've recenly not been around: I came down with something on Thursday and have been sick in bed for most of my free time.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Hey, sorry I've recenly not been around: I came down with something on Thursday and have been sick in bed for most of my free time.
Oh no! :( Glad you're better now.
PF chars

--Phoenix