Game On! A housepets fighting tournament

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

IJustWantLove

Re: Game On! A housepets fighting tournament

Post by IJustWantLove »

Just now started reading your fic from part 1...I found out im a slow reader >.< BUT! I love this~ Your spelling is a bit off sometimes but I can understand it, so I don't mind. And yes...Squeak is a total ninja~

I cant wait to see what happens between Fido and Bino. And Im also kind of wanting to see a good fight from the Miles' Cub and Zach! I juust think that would be a good fight ;P Im sooo gonna have to watch this fic from now on, Good job~
"She was a child, and I was a child,
In this Kingdom by the sea.
But we loved with a love, that was more than love.
I and my Annabelle Lee"
"Anabelle Lee" By Edgar Allan Poe
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Wow, a lot of interesting fights here as well! Fox's and Fido's fight seemed like a fight between warriors with someone to protect, like the idea! I particularly like Spo's and Squeak's battle, and kudos for the Sasuke reference. (though I never watched Naruto anymore...)

Well, I guess Bino has someone to fight now! XD Can't wait to see how it rolls out.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

So defeated.... I guess that means Fido is out of the running? Maybe he lost his powers from Fox's uberness?

Oh! one little mistake. When Fox gets the Bigglesworth's description out, you call him Fido. Just a name slip....

I loved how Fox does not care! He has changed... :lol:

Wonder why he wants to fight King? Did he find out about him?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
exranio

Post by exranio »

The "defeated" thing was a smash bro's reference. Fox's entire Move set is taken straight from Fox McCloud's Smash Bro's move set. Plus Fido was defeat by being hit all the way into the sky and twinkled. A big Nintendo joke.

and did I really type "fight king" that was supposed to be "Find King".
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA Haaaa! ah Violence... even with mice it's still funny~
exranio

Post by exranio »

Guess what! Its time for plot and better character development! I also tried to improve my writing with this chapter.

Game On!
The Prize of Kings

Mystery reclined in his living room couch on Castle Island. The carpet was a typical red as was the furniture. Mystery tossed something in his hands. It was a watch. A rather large watch actually. There was a small blond girl in the room with him. Her radiant golden eyes promoted just how pale her skin was. She wore an elegant white and blue dress. She had a white flower in her hair that complemented her bright blond threads.

“Alice I got something for you to do.” Mystery tossed the watch and caught it in his hand again. “We have a little problem on the Island. One of those dogs thinks he’s a god or something and he’s destroying the island. Teach him a lesson.”

“Happily, master.” Alice politely curtsied to her superior. She stepped backwards dissipating in what appeared to be a black and red cloud of bats. The bats flew out the window into the skies. Just as one monster left another one appeared. A pentagram shone on the floor and from it emerged Lady Cerberus.

“Oh, Cerby. Isn’t it nice to see you here? I get so many visitors lately. How has the hunt for Pete been? Ms. Dragon and I miss her so.” Mystery grinned to his new guest. Pete, Cerberus, the Dragon, and Kitsune all had their own history together. When you exist as long as they do, it’s hard not to know everyone.

“Do you always have to act so much. If you really care the hunt was going just fine till Metatron told me to come here. Apparently really evil forces are running around here. I know about your little fighting tournament. I don’t care what you do with mortals, but what’s with these other guys?” Cerberus’s words weren’t always easy to understand when two or three heads are talking at once. She always tried her best to speak with only one.

“They’re after the prize duh.” Mystery slumped from reclining into lying on his side.

“What pri…” Cerberus’ train of thought was interrupted as she noticed the watch Mystery’s been holding this whole time. “That’s the soul Pete stole!”

“Nice Rhyme.” He laughed “You ever here the old story about souls? They say if you take some one else’s soul and swallow it you can live near forever.”

“Than why haven’t you eaten it?” Cerberus clenched her fists. Her Right head growled, her left foamed at the mouth, and the center one simply clenched its teeth.

“I’m glad you asked.” He’s been using that phrase a lot lately. “I already ate one good thousand or so years ago. I was once a guard at the soul vault as well. No one ever suspected anything. Poor little Alice huh? Just a kind girl living ye olde England or whatever. One day she doesn’t have her soul anymore. Sad story huh? Well it’s sad for me too. Eternity is a long time and I need someone to mess with. Like a never ending fight of good versus evil.”

“Well I’m looking at evil right now. So who’s good?” Cerberus snarled.

“Whoever win’s. Now be gone with you.” Mystery pointed at Cerberus with his ring finger. A purple cube encased Cerberus. She pounded against it trying to escape. “No no no. Bad dog no getting out.” He switched his ring finger with his pinkie finger. The cube shrunk and vanished. “Enjoy the dungeons.”
-------------------------------

Tiger continued his rampage on the poor people of Castle Island. He licked at a sweet vanilla ice cream he held with one of his snakes. The others did there job crushing the building s and people around him. A swarm of bats stopped before him before taking on the form of a human silhouette. Tiger swallowed the rest of his ice cream in one big gulp. The bat’s dispersed revealing Alice.

Another swarm of bats appeared behind her. They flocked to the sky to block out the sun. The town became drenched in shade as their illumination was destroyed. Tiger didn’t care. In fact tiger sort of liked the shade it suited his dark power.

“Another hero here to stop the mighty king of the jungle.” Tiger summoned his scythe. It appeared to be charged with even more dark energy than before.

“Well Mr. Tiger first I’d like to correct you. The lion is the king of the jungle.” Tiger was not amused by Alice’s correction. “My master has requested of me to defeat you and exorcise your demons.” Alice summoned the bats back to her side.
Tiger felt something weird within his gut. “ Poom what is this girl? She’s makes me feel like vomiting.”

Poom spoke from inside Tiger’s heart. “She’s the undead. A vampire. One who has lost her soul to another. Put her out of her misery.” Poom paused. “Never mind I forgot we can’t kill. Beat the crap out of her!”

Tiger assumed his fighting stance. Alice politely curtsied for her opponent.
She held her hand in the air. “Shall we Rebel?”

“Alice versus Tiger”

“I hope you don’t take this to heart. This is purely the wishes of my master.” Alice sprouted to white bat wings from her hips.

“Fight!”

Alice turned herself into cloud of bats. The cloud dashed at Tiger wings extended. Tiger shelled himself in a ball of dark energy. The bats passed by tiger their bladed wings scraping against Tiger’s shield. Alice turned back into herself behind Tiger. The bats turned into bladed umbrella. Alice took the umbrella and thrust it into Tiger’s backside then she opened it popping Tiger into the air. Alice’s bats attacked Tiger in the air slicing him with their wings.

Tiger’s snakes grabbed two of the bats and threw them back at Alice. She blocked them with her unbrella.

“ Is the best you have Mr. Tiger? I thought people where calling you the reaper.” Alice taunted.

“I am!” Tiger shouted. He sent a fierce dark wave at Alice with his scythe. She blocked it again.

“ I am Mystery’s personal assistant for a reason. I have never been bested in combat by any mortal from any world.” Alice shot more bats at Tiger which he easily evaded.
“Good thing I’m not a mortal!” Tiger charged at Alice with. Alice was caught of guard by the charge and took a left hook across her face. Tiger followed up by arcing his scythe through her then delivering a fierce kick to the chest. The kick sent her hurtling back, but she caught herself in a bed of bats.

“Ah, its nice to see your trying.” She hopped off her bat bed, dusted of her dress, and pat on her bat’s on the head. “You do know you have no chance of winning?” She grinned.

“Negative Wave!” Tiger sent one of his signature wave attacks at Alice. She merely yawned and stepped to the side.

“This isn’t a 2D fighter Mr.Tiger.” Alice chuckled at the poor dog. Tiger growled in rage. He had enough of this girls taunting. He channeled forth the full extent of Poom’s dark power. Tiger’s fur turned all black and darkness spewed out of him into the atmosphere. Alice seemed unfazed by this flashy show of power. Then all of a sudden the darkness compressed its self back in side Tiger. Tiger collapsed where he stood.

His body flickered. He got back up. Eyes of pure white; Fur of pure black. His body gently lifted of the ground levitating in the air. His eyes shown bright as diamonds in a cave. With out warning he exploded. A dark explosion covered the entire town. Buildings evaporated, the ground turned into a crater, and the air was covered in dreary darkness. Tiger fell to his knees panting. The bodies of innocent civilians fell to the ground. None of them dead, but all in unbelievable pain.

Alice was no where to be seen. Tiger thought he won for a second, but there was no voice no one to shout ‘defeated’. Then he saw her appear before him in a swarm of bats as she did before.

“Mystery will not apreciate what you’ve done.” She slapped tiger across the face as if she was his mother. In his weak state that slapp felt like the collision of a thousand anvils. She picked him up and slapped him over and over.

“Bad dog. You should learn to behave yourself.” She plucked him on the nose like should for a misbehaving hound. Tiger stood in a daze to dizzy to move, but not dizzy enough to fall.
“FINISH HIM”

Alice stood contemplating.

“Mystery would not appreciate it if I mutilated him. I will settle for a babality. No how was it done again? Ah I remember.” Alice ducked twice, jumped, stepped backwards, and punched the air. A poof of smoke encased Tiger. When it cleared tiger was a small puppy.

“There, a form proper for your behavior. Your actually sort of adorable.” She pat Tiger’s fuzzy head. Tiger’s belly rumbled and a horrible smell floated off of him. He smiled at her with his little puppy face all innocent like.

“ I may grow to regret this decision.” she grimaced.
--------------------------------------------------

At Rio Island Fido landed on top of his much, much samller brother. He didn’t realize of course. Last he remembered he was beaten by Fox and flew through the air. Luckily for him there’s nothing else to remember. Bino on the other hand was completely aware his body’s just been crushed. Bino pushed Fido of him.

“What the heck was that Fido! I’m just walking her and you jump me! Have some honor bro.” Bino got back on his feet “Oww my back.”

“Uh sorry. Joey I was flying through the air and I just happened to crash on you.” Fido was looking at Bino from behind.

“I’ts Bino. Recognize your own brother. Gah why’d you have to land on me just leave me alone.” Bino started storming off.
“Bino wait! You guys look the same from behind.” Fido rolled onto his feet. “I’m actually happy I crashed into you. Wait I mean I’m happy I found you. I was worried.”

“You know what? I’m happy I found you too. Now I can do this!” Bino turned around right hooked Fido right into his cheek bones.

Fido wiped the spit from his mouth. “What the heck. We’re not even in a fight yet.”

“I don’t care. I want you too know something brother. I hate you!” Bino smiled he finally got the sat those words to his brother’s face.

“W-what. We’re family, brothers. How can you hate me. I’ve always tried my best for you.”

“Family? Family my backside! Max has been more of brother for me than you ever have. Everyone always loves you thought. ‘Fido’s so cool. He’s a dogs best friend. I want to have his poppies.” Bino mocked the others like a child mocks an annoying classmate. “They all care so much about you. I get ignored, disrespected and beat up! Everyone acts like you’re the god of everything. Even Joey gets attention from the world’s Rejects. I’m the middle child. I have nothing, but an annoying little cat and girl who would go out with anyone for attention.” As angry as Bino was he found himself crying. His eyes drained with tears of anguish.

“Bino. I never noticed. I’m really sorry it’s not my fault. I’ve only tried to be everyone’s friend. I just want to help people.” Fido walked towards his brother pleading. Bino simple growled and

“Well you did. Your everyone’s little idol except me. I don’t even feel like fighting you anymore just leave me alone.” Bino started walking away again.

“Wait!” Fido Sighed. “I’m not perfect. I have a few secrets.” Bino turned back around.

“I’m interested.”

“I’m…” Fido took a deep breath. “A cat lover.” Bino’s eyes widened in both shock and disgust. “I date Sabrina I’ve been with her for more than three years now.”

Bino’s shock turned into rage. “Sabrina was Max’s ex girlfriend. She left him for some one else. He was crying for weeks. Are you saying my real brother’s sadness was your fault! Do you no how irritating a moping cat is?”

Fido put his hands up in defence “I didn’t know! I’m sorry please don’t hit me again.”

“Oh I’m gonna hit you again and again and again” Bino raised his paw.
“Rebel!”
“Bino Versus Fido”

“Today is going to be the day I’ve always waited for.” Bino cracked his knuckels.

“ Please I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you.” Fido’s eyes were crying like he never has before. To find out his own brother hates him more than anyone else. He always could tell there was resentment, but just not too this level.

“Fight”

Bino’s fist became engulfed in fire. Flames fueled by anguish and grief. Bino picked up his sniveling brother by his collar bone

“Fight back. This won’t be any fun if you just act like a punching bag.” Bino punched his brother has hard as possible. Fido grinded against the concrete till he came to a stop. He got back to his feet and waited for Bino to attack. Bino rushed after his brother flames following his every step. Fido waited till the flaming canine was directly in front of him. He stomped his foot and pushed it forward. A pillar of earth impaled Bino from beneath his feet. Fido took this opportunity to finally punch back. Fido hit his brother in the get with a ruthless straight followed by another. They kept following each other up till Fido kicked Bino back. Being mush more muscular Fido’s hits had a bit more force to them.

“You asked me to fight back. I hope it makes you happy when I hit you.” Fido forced a large boulder out of the ground and kicked it at Bino. Bino launched an equally large firebomb at the boulder causing it to shatter.

“Yeah fighting you are making me happy for once.” Bino held his arms as if he had a crossbow. “But beating you will make me feel even better! Alpha Bolt!” The flaming crossbow appeared like before. Bino repeatable shot his flaming bolts at Fido. Fido summoned a wall of earth with a powerful stomp. The wall blocked the first three bolts , but it started to give in. Fido pushed himself the wall to attempt to keep it up. The wall eventually gave way to the torrent of fire. Fido was assaulted by a barrage of flames. He was blinded by all the fire beating against him. Once he could finally see a flying kick was being smashed against his face followed by an explosive roundhouse kick.

Fido was blasted inot some poor old man’s fish stand.

“Oooooh you stupid fighters ruined my stand. I have to make a living you know.” The wrinkled prune of a man slapped fido hard across the face with a large fish. Annoyed Fido stomped his foot and shot the man into the air where we fell into the ocean.

Bino was running towards Fido at full speed. In a panic Fido grabbed one of the fish and used it to smack Bino. He stopped.

“Wait wait wait. Did you just hit me with a fish?” Bino tilted his head.

“Yeah and now I’m hitting you with my feet!” Fido extend both his legs into Bino’s chest. Fido flipped back onto his feet. He extended his arm with an open paw. Rocks came to his hand a formed an incredibly large stone sword. Bino smiled at the site of his brothers new toy. Bino opened his own palm. The flames manifested themselves into the form of a halberd. An elemental fight between siblings turned into an armed fight between siblings.

The both charged at each other with sword and halberd in hand. The met in the center. Fido made a horizontal slash with his blade. Bino attempted to lunge the halberd through his brother. They slide pat each other both standing. All was silent only the wind could be herd.
Then like a rock falling back to the earth Fido collapsed onto his knees. He held his hand were he was pierced. A searing, burning pain corsed through what would have been a mortal wound. The bain ached through his entire body. Fido hit the ground unconscious.

“FINISHED Bino WINS!”

Bino stood straight.

“Fido.” Bino took a deep resentful breath. “It felt nice. To finally vent with you. Next time lets do it on more normal circumstances. Sorry.”

END PART SIX
-----------------------------

I told people before. I always felt sorry for Bino. He's like Eddy from Ed Edd and Eddy. He acts like a jerk becuase he has a mental brother complex. I feel sorry for any character with a psychological condition most people seem to forget this when they hate on him.
Last edited by exranio on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Really nice update there, exranio! And I agree, your writing skills are getting much better =3

I wonder why, but I feel a bit sad that Tiger sort of lose the battle...

You know, Bino reminds me of my own middle brother, when we were still teenagers. He and I have the same sort of relationship as Fido and Bino, and I really don't know why he hated me so much until I managed to get everything out of him. It was shocking, and I cried when he revealed the reason why: he saw me as being favourited by relatives and friends, while he was only referred to as 'the nice boy's brother'. After an intervention from my mum and some heart-to-heart talk though, we managed to sort out our issues and embrace each other as friends and brothers.

Looking forward for the next update!

P/s: I did see a word that seems out of place: when Alice said 'exercise' in the second part, I think you meant to write 'exorcise'.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
exranio

Post by exranio »

Well Alice is almost completely based off of Rachel Alucard from Blaz Blue. Tiger was sort of supposed to be a Ragna. Ragna and Rachel have a weird relationship. As a vampire Alice is clearly veary powerful , but vampires have their basic weaknesses. The main difference between Alice and Rachel is that Rachel is a princess and thinks she's above absolutely everyone. Alice is clearly controlled by the one who swallowed her soul.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

You really don't like Fido, huh?Oh well, the good guy has to go fast if you want great fights! Keep it up!

Nice painting the Kitsune as evil. Wonder why no one else thought of this yet...

Can't wait for the next update!
My characters
exranio

Post by exranio »

LESSON NUMBER 1.
The GM is always the evil mastermind. ALWAYS! Why do you think he's the game master? Plus he just had that look about him. During the whole time the Fox was on screen it his face screamed TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT.

As for Fido. I got nothing against him he's just a victim of circumstance.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I was behind an update, so I will comment sorted into each update.
PART 5:
I like the image of two mice fighting epically. I imagine no one really would notice.
kurowolfe wrote:kudos for the Sasuke reference.
completely ignoring the Ten-Ten reference (though you actually forgot to identify exactly what Squeak was waving around, I assume it was Scrolls)
PART 6:
If I were Alice, I would have used a friendship.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
mrfalloutdropout

Post by mrfalloutdropout »

Brent...I think she should have used an animality...
Hey you're reading this!

Revelations 21:6. Jesus Freak
exranio

Post by exranio »

I apologize for not updating in a long time, but I've been ....lazy, But it should at least be here next week.
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Another way to beat Tiger: distract him with a box of pizza, grab King's guns and headshot him.
Sent from my conifer.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Here is my schedule
Agust 15: Edit Rainbow Dash's racer story Day1 of Need for Speed: Friendship pursuit. Then I have to do applejack's part (she's the cop)
Agust 16 Edit Applejack's story. Possibly do nothing or write the next chapter of Game on
Agust 17 Definitely write the next chapter

So you either get it on the 16 or 17 sense I don't bother to edit these.
Yes My little pony stories are higher priority and get editing while the housepets story is imediatly typed and uploaded

U MADDEN?
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

... No updates :(
Sent from my conifer.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

most... if not all are going back to school... so no time for updates
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Yes, you have a good point, it's just that this is a good story (regardless of grammatical mistakes) and I would hate to see it die.
Sent from my conifer.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It won't die, probably maybe. Just will be postponed until he gets back in the groove of things with school and such
My characters
exranio

Post by exranio »

You have all forgot one thing.

I am freaking lazy. I'll get back to it. Its on OFFICIAL HIATUS. Until I get some more freaking ideas.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

unaccetable... but this Story is mostly basd on Games... so why not look at them for more ideas?
exranio

Post by exranio »

So yeah, it's been a nice year and stuff. I've written more pony junk and I've read more. So I read this and all I have to say is. "God did I suck a year ago." Seriously, no offence but I'm surprised you people accepted this at all as it was. Anyway with my knew knowledge I'll start again, but don't expect me to go back and make old stuff better. That would involve work.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

yay. I look forward to it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

WOOHOO! I cant wait!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Even better!? AWESOME!!!!!

I eagerly await your next update! :D
My characters