HPU: Richardson Valley OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

And I think we should all just throw things at D-Singer because he's dumb and lame and lives in the desert. >:|

Any trouble with those Windmills lately? You been mistaking them for giants again?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:And I think we should all just throw things at D-Singer because he's dumb and lame and lives in the desert. >:|

Any trouble with those Windmills lately? You been mistaking them for giants again?
No, but I did mistake a dead tree at the river near my house for slenderman about a week ago :/

I'm telling you this place is creepy... :?
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I'm in a WoD campaign right now with him in it...
One of our party members blew him up at some point, so we hope he'll leave us alone...

edit: GRAAHH!! I KEEP WRITING THESE AND NOT SUBMITTING THEM!!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Can I join? I've heard you need more players, And I'm sorta an RPG nerd. Not always. If I can, here's my sheet:

Name: Ember Jones
Neighborhood: Richardson Valley
Species: cat
Voice colour: purple
Backstory:
Ember woke up one morning, on a bench, and had lost all his memory.He had sincebecome friends with Squirt, the quirky squirrel, and then found out, he could morph into anything, just by think about it. Ember is still trying to find his way in life, by looking for things that can trigger his memory. His owner's name is Carl, who used to be homeless, so took pity on Ember, who was wondering around, lost it a big world.
Personality:
Ember is strong, powerfull, but can sometimes get distracted. He can get angry sometimes, but calms himself down quickly enough.
Strengths and weaknesses:
S- agility
W- things with very big teeth that can eat him.
SPECIAL:
Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance:7
Charisma:2
Luck:5

Oh, yea. I have to make squirt:
Name:Squirt Jones
Species: squirrel
Voice colour: orange
Backstory:
Squirt grew up as a normal squirrel, until he met Ember, of course, and was thrown into the life of a real-life hero's companion. squirt won Carl over with her winning smile, and cute look
Personality: cute and loveable.
Strengths and weaknesses:
S- she can get anything with a single glance.
W- monsters
SPECIAL:
Strength:9
Perception:8
Endurance:2
Charisma:3
Luck:4

Are they ok?
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Luna werewolf wrote:Are they ok?
Erm, I think you should scroll through the previous page of this OOC. Because we just had a problem with another entering character concerning her fitting into the RP cannon. RV isn’t exactly set for supernatural, or superpower endowed characters. Sorry to say the morphing thing wouldn’t work here.

(Seeing as how I’m already becoming a critique here, isn’t character amnesia overused too much as it is?)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Luna werewolf wrote:Are they ok?
Erm, I think you should scroll through the previous page of this OOC. Because we just had a problem with another entering character concerning her fitting into the RP cannon. RV isn’t exactly set for supernatural, or superpower endowed characters. Sorry to say the morphing thing wouldn’t work here.

(Seeing as how I’m already becoming a critique here, isn’t character amnesia overused too much as it is?)

unless she is an mighty morphing power ranger! :lol:

As temp GM, i'm more inclined to take RV in an ultra realistic direction.
which means i'm not likely going to change the ban on magic an supernatural in RV.
at this time.

An yes there is already a cat Ochen, who has amnesia..

I hope we haven't chased off Simple things, she has an very interesting character.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That character might be more suited to BsM, but I don't think it's a good time to introduce it there right now. (you COULD introduce that character WITHOUT the powers and have them develop later when it's more manageable, but right now it's a bit hard to keep the whole thing moving as it is, and there's already a bit of crazyness going on at the moment...)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Hah no im still here, erm...what...what did i have to change about her again, sorry i forgot , been paying way too much attention to YsF. They post so fast...mental
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

simple things wrote:Hah no im still here, erm...what...what did i have to change about her again, sorry i forgot , been paying way too much attention to YsF. They post so fast...mental
You could just read back the previous page in this OOC. Or maybe check your PMs again...
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Okay, here's Ember's new backgruond:

Background
Ember was born a stray with only his mother.When his mother died, he was lost in a big world. He took to wandering around, and by chance wandered, met Squirt, and wandered into Richardson Valley. He was adopted by Carl, who used to be homeless, but was given lots of money by a rich, kind film maker, who fealt sorry for him.

Is that ok?

Also: how do you get the GM to say ok to your character?
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Luna werewolf wrote:Also: how do you get the GM to say ok to your character?
....By being creative and staying within the RP guidelines?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Luna werewolf wrote:Okay, here's Ember's new backgruond:

Background
Ember was born a stray with only his mother.When his mother died, he was lost in a big world. He took to wandering around, and by chance wandered, met Squirt, and wandered into Richardson Valley. He was adopted by Carl, who used to be homeless, but was given lots of money by a rich, kind film maker, who fealt sorry for him.

Is that ok?

Also: how do you get the GM to say ok to your character?

whats wrong with still being homeless, an having to scavenge for food an shelter?
but OK..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Aquablast, ct, where are you?!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Aquablast, ct, where are you?!
Sorry, sorry! University has been keeping me busy, I will try to poke ctc.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Sorry for the delay. I was on a weekend trip to Phoenix, then went directly into a busy new school schedule.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Unfortunately, I am going for a youth camp of some sort tomorrow and will be without Internet until Sunday.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Hello, hello!
--Umm, is there a slot open by any chance? I'd really like to join this RP. <3
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:Hello, hello!
--Umm, is there a slot open by any chance? I'd really like to join this RP. <3

There is always a slot open for dedicated people who can post 1 to 4 times daily.
an don't just up an disappear for weeks an months..

come on down, your the next contestant on the R - valley people
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Keeshah wrote: There is always a slot open for dedicated people who can post 1 to 4 times daily.

*Giga-Gasp!* O:
I will not let any of you down! [-Poses for a dynamic salute-] ^_^
I've been waiting for that kind of RP'ing, to be honest. I'll be more than happy to contribute!~

**EDIT**

...Also, I apologize if I'm a little late in posting ; I'm taking the liberty of reading on the details concerning what's currently happening in the RP.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:
Keeshah wrote: There is always a slot open for dedicated people who can post 1 to 4 times daily.

*Giga-Gasp!* O:
I will not let any of you down! [-Poses for a dynamic salute-] ^_^
I've been waiting for that kind of RP'ing, to be honest. I'll be more than happy to contribute!~

**EDIT**

...Also, I apologize if I'm a little late in posting ; I'm taking the liberty of reading on the details concerning what's currently happening in the RP.

Yea your posting...!

Now i need to hunt down the other two lurking newbies.. Heh heh heh it's newbies season..
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

X.x
The other two? o3o
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:X.x
The other two? o3o

Simple things, and Luna werewolf
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

What happened to Echofireant? He posted once, said he was back and nothing else happened. :?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:What happened to Echofireant? He posted once, said he was back and nothing else happened. :?

Buckdida did the same thing, Starting to think he posted, so Rick wouldn't turn his green name, back to blue...

#edit#
Found Echofireant on IRC.
says he is busy again with assignments.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Hey can I join ,cuz ive been wanting to use this character on something for a while. heres the info:
Name: Ritza (pronounced Rita) Cardinall
Species: Dog
Voice Colour:purplish blue
Back story: Ritza is a kind, intelligent(and sometimes clumsy) stray dog who was taken to a secret facility along with his friend Maria and were about to be killed.He and maria somehow escaped as their attacker was about to kill them,He uses his Katana:Kōtō ryū tsubasa(Soaring Dragon Wing), and defeats the attackers. He and maria later somehow end up in the place called Richardson Valley, and they were adopted by a woman named Sarah Cardinall, and have been living there ever since.
Personality:
Ritza is very submissive doing anything anyone asks him to.He is super kind, he always speaks in a polite tone, But he isn't afraid to speak out against certain things.He has a very strong will and always sees things through to the end.He is also very protective of Maria. Ritza has absolutely no tolerance for violence and therefore he hates it, which in turns makes him hate how strong he is.
Strenths & Weaknesses
S- Great strength,Speed,and endurance.
W- his fear of lightning, his terrible luck, and the fact that he's a total klutz.
SPECIAL:
Strength:10
Perception:6
Endurance:8
Charisma:4
Luck:1
IQ:218
Agility:9
i hope this is good enough Ritza was a character from my comic.I sometimes accidentally call him a girl.
Appearance: Ritza is a snow white siberian husky whit strips of black going down his back. his body has a feminine look to it, which gets him mistaken for a girl. his eyes are a shade of dark violet. he has a purple collar with the Alchemist symbol for Platinum. He wears a friendship bracelet that Maria made for him on his left paw.

Ehh i might as well do one for maria

Name:Maria Cardinall
Species:Cat
Voice colour:pink
Back story: Maria meets Ritza while looking for food on the street. they become friends very quickly. after talking to each other for a while they are suddenly kidnapped by a group of shadowy figures. before arriving at the secret facility maria is injected with a clear serum and passes out, and doesn't wake up until after Ritza's gets them out of there. when she wakes up she notices that Ritza has been carrying her the whole time.after hiking for days they end up in Richardson Valley. where she meets Sarah Cardinall. and is adopted by her.
Personality:
Maria is a very cool cat. she is very kind always putting others first. Recently has discovered the Internet, and really likes it, she even made a Facebook, and twitter.She can also be very handy with tools, and can fix a variety of things (TV's, Computers, Gaming Systems, Walls, Ceilings, Glasses, etc.)
Strengths & Weaknesses
S-she has the ability to befriend anyone she meets. if she got over indecisiveness she would be a very great leader.
W-She can hardly do anything because she's so indecisive.
SPECIAL:
Strength:2
Perception:9
Endurance:6
Charisma:9
Luck:8
IQ: That of a physics professor. (it's very high)
Agility:8
Appearance: Shes a black cat with strips of green going down her arms. she has light green eyes. she wears a yellow collar with the alchemic symbol for gold. she wears a bracelet her mother gave her on her right paw. she often carries around a large backpack with her tools in it
Last edited by TensaZangetsu on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Hey can I join ,cuz ive been wanting to use this character on something for a while. heres the info:
Back story: Ritza is a kind, intelligent(and sometimes clumsy) stray dog who was taken to a secret facility along with his friend Maria and were about to be killed.He calls upon his hidden powers as their attackers were about to kill them,He uses his Katana:Kōtō ryū tsubasa(Soaring Dragon Wing), and defeats the attackers.
SPECIAL:
Strength:15
Perception:4
Luck:0
IQ:390
IQ:350

Well first off, there is no magic or special powers currently allowed in RV.
An you can have no stat over 10 or less than 1.
An i believe they both have an higher IQ than all the humans in the town combined have.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Keeshah wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Hey can I join ,cuz ive been wanting to use this character on something for a while. heres the info:
Back story: Ritza is a kind, intelligent(and sometimes clumsy) stray dog who was taken to a secret facility along with his friend Maria and were about to be killed.He calls upon his hidden powers as their attackers were about to kill them,He uses his Katana:Kōtō ryū tsubasa(Soaring Dragon Wing), and defeats the attackers.
SPECIAL:

An i believe they both have an higher IQ than all the humans in the town combined have.
Ok I fixed the problem, how about now.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:#edit#
Found Echofireant on IRC.
says he is busy again with assignments.
Dangit, I needed him for the next RP arc I had planned.

On TensaZangetsu's characters, I think it would be a great help if they each had a description of how they look, (height, fur color, eye color, breed, etcetera). Also stats are missing 'agility' numbers.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TensaZangetsu wrote: SPECIAL:

An i believe they both have an higher IQ than all the humans in the town combined have.[/quote]

Ok I fixed the problem, how about now.[/quote]

There are still some stats missing.. you have 42 points to split among,
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:

An there is a request for a better description of the characters.
But going in the right direction..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: SPECIAL:
Strength:10
Luck:1
IQ:218
Agility:9

SPECIAL:
Strength:2
Perception:9
Endurance:6
Charisma:9
Luck:8
IQ: That of a physics professor. (it's very high)
Agility:8

There are still some stats missing.. you have 42 points to split among,
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:

An there is a request for a better description of the characters.
But going in the right direction..
The maximum 42 points has to be divided among all the stats (yes, that includes intelligence too). Hate to be nitpicking here, but otherwise it kinda looks like your sneaking your way around that rule. :/
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Speaking of profiles...I've revised the profile of Carlito quite abit. Here's hoping that I won't need to edit anything else -- which I doubt there's anything that I overlooked at all.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Is it me, or did you just a a Shawn Pegg reference? (Talking about the fence part)
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

That was fast. I didn't expect the reference to be noticed right away. XD
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Hey Kee! you can cut me from the list dude, my character has gotten into BpS. So it does not matter for me here any more. I am very sorry if i caused any trouble.

~Simplethings
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. But I'm back for sure now, and I will be catching up, so I can post as soon as I can!

But if someone could please give me the rundown of what's been going on, I would very much appreciate it.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Hey everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. But I'm back for sure now, and I will be catching up, so I can post as soon as I can!

But if someone could please give me the rundown of what's been going on, I would very much appreciate it.

There was a big storm.. several pets were caught out in it, shanks hat blew away.

The next day, storm clean up was happening..
An some pets set out to find there owners, while some pets slept in (O.o o.0) others went looking for shanks missing hat.
They found a duck who was making the hat his nest..
Negotiations start to get the hat, then the pets decide to just take the hat, an do..
The duck rallies the other ducks, an they chase the pets out of the park.
Things then take a turn into the Twilight Zone, the Ducks must have been watching too much of Hitchcock's The Birds at the drive-in theater, as there now attacking all non-birds they find.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Hey everyone, I'm really sorry about my absence. But I'm back for sure now, and I will be catching up, so I can post as soon as I can!

There was a big storm.. several pets were caught out in it, shanks hat blew away.

The next day, storm clean up was happening..
An some pets set out to find there owners, while some pets slept in (O.o o.0) others went looking for shanks missing hat.
They found a duck who was making the hat his nest..
Negotiations start to get the hat, then the pets decide to just take the hat, an do..
The duck rallies the other ducks, an they chase the pets out of the park.
Things then take a turn into the Twilight Zone, the Ducks must have been watching too much of Hitchcock's The Birds at the drive-in theater, as there now attacking all non-birds they find.
And I missed that? That sounds so cool...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: And I missed that? That sounds so cool...

You can still get in on it, just walk outside, an get an acorn dropped on you. :P

*** Is blood's owner calling him back on Rav's phone?? ***
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Why don't we find out?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Yay ctc is back!

And sorry I took the liberty of indirectly controlling Cookie's action. But since you didn't reply to me and I think it would be easier to let Milk out of her own than to drag Cookie all across RV, so...

Basically after something between Cookie and Milk, Cookie stayed at home and Milk left for outside.
Post 2 and post 3.

I didn't specify anything though, so there are plenty of details left for filling. However I was planning something like Milk get a bit too touchy-touchy and Cookie taught Milk a lesson by hitting Milk's head from the top, hard enough to stop Milk but light enough so it's still a joke. A bit of a manga-ish slapstick, I think I will draw it out later.

I think right now Milk and Dimitri is at Dimitri's house, Milk flirted but I think Dimitri just ruined it. :lol:
Rav and Blood is at Rav's house.
Eddie and Carlito is at The Wall (Carlito is new.)
Shanks is at home, drunk from orange soda.
Eddie is holding the Shanks' hat right now, we found it earlier and robbed acquired it from a duck.
And now ducks are everywhere and attacking any non-birds???