MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

exranio

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by exranio »

"What!? You ssstop ssscrewing up MY fantasssy world. I don't even like sssteam! I'd rather have this place on fire! Suddenly the room burst into flames. Locke's expression became flat to show how unamused he was " Okay. Mayyybe I didn't want it to be on fire." The flames continued to rage. "CUT THE FIRE OFF!" The flames died down a bit. Still burning, but not a blaze. "Much better."
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"MY BOOKS!" Navy shouted in dismay, then got very angry, "THOSE WERE MY BOOKS!!" She narrowed her eyes at him in anger, deciding to take some control for herself.
Locke quickly found himself suspended by ropes, binding him from moving and leaving him hanging there.
"Ha! That's what you get for ruining my-" Navy was suddenly even more vexed, "CLOP IT! STOP SMILING! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY THIS!!!" She raged, finally face-hoofing, which led her to the shocking realization that the socks she was wearing were INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE! "Sweet Celestia! These are the softest things I've ever touched!" she began to nuzzle and enjoy the socks, having gained a new appreciation for them...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
exranio

Post by exranio »

Smiling? I'm not smiling I'm grimacing. I'm grimacing so hard I don't even think it's possible to grimace harder than this. She must be seeing something else. Now how do I get out of this situation? AHA!
"Hey Blue Socks! Try killing me and maybe I'll wake up. I've had enough of this nightmare! Hehe nightMARE. " He laughed at his unexpected pun "But seriously kill me." he deadpanned.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy blinked, "Oh... now you want to die?" she said, slightly confused, "Um, well... Ok!" she pulled out a book, and suddenly it seemed to grow blades, becoming a deadly throwing glaive! Navy took only a moment to aim before launching it like a frisbee at Locke, cutting his head clean off. His noggin sailed through the air and into Navy's waiting, outstretched hoof: "Hah! Take that you-" she stopped, blinking down at Locke's severed head, "Wait... Are you still alive?"

(( Remember that it's a zany dream sequence, so there's no implication of gore or pain, just random things happening. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Yesss thisss ssssucksss" Lock had his body come back over and screw the head back on. "That ussually worksss." Locke thought to himself for a moment before hoof punching Navy across her face. "Sstill awake?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy took the hit full-on. She rubbed her face, "Ow! No!" she suddenly snapped out of attention and rubbed her face a bit slower.... "Mmm... ~<3" she closed her eyes and went back to feeling the socks, "Oh wow Locke, these are really comfortable... Did you imagine them up for me on purpose? Because you should try imagining yourself a pair... see?" she reached out and started rubbing a sock-clad hoof against his face, "Soft and silky!"
IRC wrote:Locke stared at her for a sec, then he smiled "Yeah sure I did. I'm a very consssiderate pony sssometimesss." Suddenly locke found himself in his own socks. And wow these babies really are soft. He mimicked navy and rubbed them on his own face "Wub wub wub!"

"Mmmm!" Navy dropped onto her side, rolling onto her back as the fires around them died down, the scene returning to the library. Only this time, instead of a library of books, it was a library of SOCKS! Wonderful wonderful socks... Navy squealed in delight as she rolled about in the newfound ecstasy of socks...

"Thesssse are incredible!" Wait! No I can't be distracted by socks, but they are so soft. "When we wake we are sssstealing sssomeone'sss sssocksss." No need to wake up! Or at least something better than socks. Locke's socks turned to gold "This will do nisscely"

Navy glanced over at Locke's now golden booties, "But Looocke! How will you move your hooves now? And those aren't anywhere near as soft as THESE!" She scooted herself over to him on her back and began rubbing him with her socks. "Mmm, see? Aren't they the best!? ~<3"

Locke raised his nose in the air "I'll have you know thiss iss the finessst golden cotton imaginable! It'ss-ssheared from golden wooled sssheep. In a farm that makes golden milk and golden eggs. I stole from it. And that's why my socks is better than yours." He rubbed his colden socks on navy's belly.

"Eehehehehe!!" Navy whinnied in delight, "I love socks! They're the best!!" she scooted even closer across the sock-floor, rubbing all four hooves against him now in sock-clad-bliss!

Locke moonwalked on the sock floor gaining static. Eventually his socks became covered in electricity. "OH MY GOD. I'M A SSSUPER VILLIAN" He laughjed maniacly shooting electricity in random directions. "You will now adressss me asss Electro." He leaned into to Navy and tapped her giving her a shock "MUAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Eehehehehe!!!!" Navy whinnied again, "What are you doing?! Cut that out!" She grabbed Locke and wrestled him down, rolling on top of him and wrapping her legs around him. "Now, tremble before the wonderful sensations of my socks!" she started rubbing him with them even more...

"Back vile beassst, back!" He stretched out his hooves and blasted her with sock powered lightning. "What isss a sssock? A missserable pile of cotton. But enough talk" Locke broke a random wine glass "Have at you!" Locke summoned a pen and a oversized sword. "Will you choossse the pen or the sssword?"

"I will choose... THE BOOK!!!" Navy shouted, jumping onto her hind-legs and spreading her forelegs in the air. Suddenly, the sock-made roof opened up to reveal a clear night sky, in the center of which was a giant book, which came down fast at them as Navy screamed, "BOOKAGEDDON... GOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Locke squinted at it. "You have to be kidding me?" Locke snatched the pen and flew to the book. with the pen locke wrote 'Book destory thine self'. The book exploded and once the blast was gone it reveild Locke in the form of the dragon breed. "Bookageeden? How about RAGNORAK! Wait I don't know Ragonorak. MEGAFLARE!" Locke opened hs mouth as four shinign orb floated towards his mouth forming a ball. He angled his mouth at Navy and fired his gigantic death lazer of awesomeness. "BLAUUGHR!"

Navy blinked up at him, "Oh... Ok then." And with that, her and the entire planet were obliterated, leaving Locke to float alone in empty space...

Locke floated in space "Well thisss sssuckss"

Navy appeared next to Locke, "Well well well... Looks like you've really outdone yourself, Locke..." she smiled seductively at him, giving him a wink...

Locke looked at her for a second in horror before he quickly got over it. "I thought I obliterated you. Uhhmm what's with that face?" Locke blushed under his fur.

Navy leaned in, her socks and glasses had changed slightly to suit Locke's tastes better, "Oh, I dunno, maybe I'm just seeing some things in you that I hadn't before... Or maybe you managed to wake up the real Navy, and I'm just in your head, in which case..." she wrapped her forelegs around his neck and hung on him, "I'm your fantasy now..."

Locke couldn't say anything. He just sorta floated there a the mare hung on him. Eyes wide mouth agape. Well there wass that little dumbfounded sound he made "Uhhhhhhhhhh," yep brain just went full derp.

Navy nuzzled into him, "Oh Locke, I know you've had an eye for me this whole time, and now... I want you to take charge of this!" She gazed up into his eyes, "LOCKE! I love you! Now KISS ME!"

With out the capacity to think anymore the Locke's astral body did as it was commanded. Locke kissed Navy just like she asked him too. It was a surprisingly good experience..

WHAM.
Meanwhile, back in reality, Navy had smacked her alarm off: it had awoken her to tell her that she'd slept for the hour that she'd planned to. Now she just felt odd, "Sweet Celestia... What a weird dream..." she stretched a bit on the bed before rolling out onto her hooves and trotting into the next room where Locke was sleeping. She held out a hoof and nudged him a bit, "Hey Locke, wake up..." His response was just to blush, which she thought was odd. She lowered her face to his and said his name loudly: "LOCKE! We're done napping! Now WAKE UP!" And with that, he promptly locked lips with her.

WHAM.

Navy's hoof collided with Locke's face so hard that the couch flipped backwards leaving him in a heap once again. She spat a bit, trying to get the taste of his tongue out of her mouth, wiping her lips off on her arm. She reared up over the couch and glared down at him, her face now purple with fury and embarrassment, "LOCKE?! WHAT THE CLOP WAS THAT FOR!?"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:"We shall look for Navy..." Pen struck what he hoped to be a suitably heroic pose, considering he had never done anything like this for quite a while, "At the shipyards!"

Several seconds of silence passed, before he groaned and gave himself a light slap on the cheek. "I know, I know, terrible joke. Let's just get going. Navy's the librarian for the Grand Castilia library, we'll look there first. If she and her mystery friend aren't there we'll try...SHADE MANOR."

Crescendo looked at Pen confused for a moment "Oh, that was a joke? Well, that makes more sense considering we're no where near an ocean..."
Crescendo trailed off into thought. Oh Celestia, how i wish we were near the sea. I could splash around in the water, or i could stay on the shore and make a sand castle. And then, when I'm done, I could get some ice cream. Mmmmmmm, Ice Cream...

Crescendo shook his head, trying to clear his mind and focus on the matter at hoof. Finding Navy. "The library sounds like a good start. Let's go!" As he said that, he held his head up proudly and started walking. after a few steps, he stopped suddenly. Crescendo turned his head. "Which way is the library?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem felt an odd twinge in his brain, then he felt his back seperate from the cloud for a breif moment before falling back up onto it. That has never happened before... oh well. He thought and shrugged as he flipped back to his hooves. He jumped onto the top of a cloud below him and smiled. "Okay!" He said cheerfully as he pushed a hoof through the cloud and seperated the small part he stood on from the rest. As soon as he had, he began decending quickly towards the ground. The moment before he hit the ground, he jumped from his small chunk of cloud and landed on the side of somepony's house, laughing the entire time.

Clyde tilted his head a bit, "I... actually made that last one up. Shade Manor is more of a place ponies say they want to search for ghosts and things like that. Is there something wrong, Hate?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen sighed and joined Crescendo's side outside the alleyway. "The library's that way," He said, pointing to their left with his horn. "Come along, let's go."

With that, they were off. As they walked Pen thought about what might happen once they met up with Navy and the shady figure she was with, and if they would even be at the library or already at Shade Manor.

"I hope she doesn't have any more boxes to throw at my face," he mumbled to himself.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:Pen sighed and joined Crescendo's side outside the alleyway. "The library's that way," He said, pointing to their left with his horn. "Come along, let's go."

With that, they were off. As they walked Pen thought about what might happen once they met up with Navy and the shady figure she was with, and if they would even be at the library or already at Shade Manor.

"I hope she doesn't have any more boxes to throw at my face," he mumbled to himself.
"Oh, okay." Crescendo said as he started walking with Pen. He didn't notice Pen mumbling. He was too busy looking at his hooves. They're just like so... hoof-y like...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( You should quote the post you're responding to when there's a big gap like that, as I didn't remember what had been going on. ))
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Clyde turned to Hate, "So soon? But we were just about to discuss our plans for the weekend. Cookie's story has me wondering about the other legends floating around our little city. You know, the Headless Horse/Man, Shade Manor, Pony-eating Parasprites, that sourt of thing."
Hate glanced up at him, "'Shade Manor'?" he blinked, then shook his head, "Oh, don't worry about that place, 'tis only an abandoned manor and not more. These superstitions of it aren't anything to be thought of, 'tis but an old mare's tale!" he was trying to hide his anxiousness from hearing the place brought up, but his dialect-shift may have been a bit revealing to anyone who'd figured that out. He started packing up again, calming a bit internally, "In any case, 'tis been closed up for many a century, its only purpose nostalgia. You're more apt to find something in the tales of carnivorous paraspríte than abandoned houses on hills..."
BlueAnubis wrote:Clyde tilted his head a bit, "I... actually made that last one up. Shade Manor is more of a place ponies say they want to search for ghosts and things like that. Is there something wrong, Hate?"
"Huh?" Shade was really trying to get out of it now, "No, no, I'm quite fine and dandy! I meant but to point out that such superstitions are no replacement for actual science, like the creatures of the Ever-Free." he slipped his bag over his head, "Thank you for the wonderful tea and pastry Miss Cookie, quite superb of flavor,now if you'll excuse me I do believe I should be going presently..." he started backing towards the door...

(( This is a bit out of character of him, but I'm hoping it will make Clyde really curious about Shade Manor... ))
exranio

Post by exranio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Meanwhile, back in reality, Navy had smacked her alarm off: it had awoken her to tell her that she'd slept for the hour that she'd planned to. Now she just felt odd, "Sweet Celestia... What a weird dream..." she stretched a bit on the bed before rolling out onto her hooves and trotting into the next room where Locke was sleeping. She held out a hoof and nudged him a bit, "Hey Locke, wake up..." His response was just to blush, which she thought was odd. She lowered her face to his and said his name loudly: "LOCKE! We're done napping! Now WAKE UP!" And with that, he promptly locked lips with her.

WHAM.

Navy's hoof collided with Locke's face so hard that the couch flipped backwards leaving him in a heap once again. She spat a bit, trying to get the taste of his tongue out of her mouth, wiping her lips off on her arm. She reared up over the couch and glared down at him, her face now purple with fury and embarrassment, "LOCKE?! WHAT THE CLOP WAS THAT FOR!?"
Locke rubbed his head. "I should be asking you the same thing!" Locke got back then fooled with his jaw. "You shouldn't hit a pony who knows fifty ways to kill a someone." Locke licked his lips Cherry.
"Did you know your mouth tastes like cherry?" He teased. He remembered something from his dreams.
"Hey Blue, while we're out can we steal some socks?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy was about to throw a book at him for that comment about how her lips tasted, but stopped, "Socks? I guess we could-" she stopped, suddenly realizing WHY he'd kissed her. She promptly chucked the book at him, "YOU SICK I love you! First you invade my dreams, then you start fantasizing about me after I wake up!" The book bounced off his head, alot lighter than the surprisingly powerful punch she'd thrown had, and she stood there and huffed, having turned completely red with annoyance and embarrassment at him.

(( This is hilarious, though we should probably wind it down somehow... ))
(( Edit: Ok... I didn't swear there, but apparently the forum doesn't like that word... Go ahead and toss in something else there... ))
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke growled. Then he remembered something his father told him. "Son you can never get anywhere arguing with women.". Of course Locke's dad never taught him much, but that was probably true. "Okay I'm sorry. It was wrong of me and I won't do it again... today." He smiled thinking himself funny. "Now let's go. Its been about three hours sense I stole something and I'm going to have withdrawal soon."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Cwitt wrote:"Oh, okay." Crescendo said as he started walking with Pen. He didn't notice Pen mumbling. He was too busy looking at his hooves. They're just like so... hoof-y like...
At regular walking speed it was about an 80 minute walk from where they were to the library. Penwright could have teleported there, but that would've left him by himself, as he isn't skilled or powerful enough to take others with him yet. And he really did not want to have to confront Navy and her friend on his own; he'd already done that, it didn't work out so well the first time.

"Dang it, I have the horrible, horrible feeling that they're not going to be at the library by the time we get there..."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Now that I think about it, hooves actually aren't that interesting... Crescendo looked up from his hooves and saw the library in front of him. "Oh good! We're here!" He said, excited to finally be doing something other than walking.

((OOC: I did the skip thing...if that's okay with you...*squeak*))
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:Hem felt an odd twinge in his brain, then he felt his back seperate from the cloud for a breif moment before falling back up onto it. That has never happened before... oh well. He thought and shrugged as he flipped back to his hooves. He jumped onto the top of a cloud below him and smiled. "Okay!" He said cheerfully as he pushed a hoof through the cloud and seperated the small part he stood on from the rest. As soon as he had, he began decending quickly towards the ground. The moment before he hit the ground, he jumped from his small chunk of cloud and landed on the side of somepony's house, laughing the entire time.

Clyde tilted his head a bit, "I... actually made that last one up. Shade Manor is more of a place ponies say they want to search for ghosts and things like that. Is there something wrong, Hate?"
Starry and Lizzie peered over the edge of the cloud-- Starry worried for Hem's safety, and Lizzie grinning madly. "That's impossible!" she said gleefully. "He's awesome!" She stepped off the cloud, flying towards the ground fast enough to make Starry worry for her own safety.

Lizzie trotted up to the wall Hem was defying physics on. "You. Are. Incredible! This is coolest thing I've seen since that one evil pony's teeth!
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Clyde was momentarily dumbfounded, "I must say, I've never been the curious type, but that pony has got me wondering about that place. I'm tempted to go check it out." he said to Cookie and Sunset.

Hem smiled widely, GLEE! She thinks I'm awesome! If that's all it takes to be the coolest thing she has ever seen, then all she has to do is follow me around on a normal weekend and she'll think I'm better than apple pie. He thought, "I suppose it is amazing when you think about it," he blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "I've been doing it for so long that I sometimes forget that everypony else can't. It has become second nature, like a unicorn's magic, or your wings; I don't think about it, I just do. But enough about me, did you have fun?" He asked Lizzie and Starry.

The Game

Post by The Game »

The sisters both nodded, Lizzie more enthusiastically so then Starry. "How could I see something that cool and not have fun!"

"It depends on fun. If getting rejected by your siblings, insulted, abasing yourself, and then getting caught because somebody decided to tell Liz where I was hiding," she glared pointedly at Hem, "is fun..."

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "What she's saying is, she had a blast today. It wasn't exactly normal for her, and I'm guessing that's because of you." She smiled and added sincerely, "Thanks for making sure she wasn't doing something dumb or dangerous by the way. I was worried sick about her..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Whoa now, my astrologically named friend. Be careful where you point that look, you could take an eye out with that thing." Hem said as he pulled an eyepatch out of his mane and snapped it over his left eye. "I know what it's like to be worried about a missing sibling, it's not fun. I also know what a pain they can be. But what I know most of all is your family is your family, and you're stuck with them, even when they eat all of the pie before you can get to it. But they're there fighting for you when the odds are against you. Then they're at least mildly bearable." He said with a smile.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Cwitt wrote:Now that I think about it, hooves actually aren't that interesting... Crescendo looked up from his hooves and saw the library in front of him. "Oh good! We're here!" He said, excited to finally be doing something other than walking.

((OOC: I did the skip thing...if that's okay with you...*squeak*))
Pen grinned and broke into a run, charging right for the door. "Aha, yes, finally! Don't worry Navy my friend, I'll save you from whatever that scoundrel has done to you!"

With his head down and a wild yell he burst through the door, which inadvertantly got speared through by his horn and stayed. He yelped and shook his head, trying to dislodge the heavy piece of wood from in front of his face. "I, I can't see heeeeeelp!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie nodded in agreement, although her stomach gave an irritated rumble. "Guh, don't say pie."

Starry had taken Lizzie's sudden sickly manner as a chance to jump onto the ground without being yelled at. "Extra emphasis on 'mildly'," she said with a roll of er eyes.

"Do you have any siblings?" Lizzie asked, subconsciously putting a protective hoof around Starry's shoulders.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:Pen grinned and broke into a run, charging right for the door. "Aha, yes, finally! Don't worry Navy my friend, I'll save you from whatever that scoundrel has done to you!"

With his head down and a wild yell he burst through the door, which inadvertantly got speared through by his horn and stayed. He yelped and shook his head, trying to dislodge the heavy piece of wood from in front of his face. "I, I can't see heeeeeelp!"
"I'm on it!" Crescendo said as he leaped into action, trying to push the door off with his hooves. It was then that he remembered, he was not the strongest pony. Oh wait! I can just use magic! Crescendo removed his hooves from the door and started to concentrate. His horn started to glow with magic power. He wasn't the best with magic, never having to do anything more then levitating small objects. However, he figured that if he could chip off some wood where Penwright was stuck, Pen would be able to get out. Crescendo stared pulling on a small chip of wood, trying to rip it off. He succeeded and moved on to then next piece, and kept on working at it.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem laughed at Starry, "Well, at least you have that much." He laughed as he walked down from the wall, "As for my siblngs, I have my big brother, Clyde, emphasis on the 'big' part. As far as I know, he's the biggest pegisus in Equestria. On the topic of pie, did you want some, or have you had too much? Because I have a solution for both." He offered.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:Clyde was momentarily dumbfounded, "I must say, I've never been the curious type, but that pony has got me wondering about that place. I'm tempted to go check it out." he said to Cookie and Sunset.
(( Oh, ok then... I was gonna keep him there for another post, but I guess I have been slow at posting so... ))
Hate slipped out the door and, the second he was out of sight, exploded into a cloud of black dust, which immediately shot off, making a beeline for the Everfree forest....

Dang it Hate! What was that back there? Can't you keep some composure amongst these common-ponies? A thousand years ago, you would have been ruling them! Now you're losing your grip at the slightest mention of your family? I'm going soft... That's what it is... Ah, but I've never been one for socialization... Before he continued the thought much further, he found himself spread thinly across the area in front of his hideout, like the cloud of dust he was... Oh... I should probably go inside before some of me gets blown away or something... The dust pulled itself back into his pony-form, and he shook himself out, pulling everything neatly back into place... He walked up to his door and magically undid the lock, slipping inside before shutting it tight behind him.

He walked down to his laboratory, checking his potions. They were still brewing perfectly, as would be expected: he WAS a prime student of the dark crown, after all. He checked his notes and made his alterations, right on time... He soon retired to the upstairs, flopping down on a couch in his living-room. He let his mind drift as he rested, Hmm... Perhaps I should check on the manor some time, maybe find some of my old things there... Perhaps the library still holds those books... I wonder if anypony still has access to that knowledge? Quite a wealth that seems to have been forgotten about Luna... Hmm... He let his mind drift off on tangents, while his body drifted off to sleep...

======== Library ========
exranio wrote:Locke growled. Then he remembered something his father told him. "Son you can never get anywhere arguing with women.". Of course Locke's dad never taught him much, but that was probably true. "Okay I'm sorry. It was wrong of me and I won't do it again... today." He smiled thinking himself funny. "Now let's go. Its been about three hours sense I stole something and I'm going to have withdrawal soon."
IRC wrote:Navy leered at him a bit longer before collecting herself with a sigh, "Fine... Fine..." she turned back to her room, "I'm going to grab those tools and things I said you could use... Why don't you get us some food before we leave? Don't want to pull this off on an empty stomach..." she gestured towards the kitchen...

Locke followed orders and waltz his way into the kitchen. Before he looked in the pantry he noticed a box of cokies. He stared at them intently before snarfing them all up. "She won't notcie they aren't good for her anyways." Lock Opened the pantry and packed all the food he thought they would need into a saddle sack.

Navy went into her room and started pulling out the supplies she'd gathered: lock picks, magic papers, two black cloaks, sleep-powder, a map, extra large saddlebags... All the necessary equipment for the raid of an abandoned manor...

Locke looked through the fridge seeing if there was anything else he could sneak before leaving. He snatched up a bottle of saspirilla and drunk it all down as fast as he could. "I'm ready can we go now? I can feel the withdrawl setting in..."

Navy trotted out of her bedroom, the saddlebags now hanging from her sides, "Mind being a bit more patient? We need to wait for sundown and a change in guard shifts before we can do anything..." She glanced over at him in the kitchen, her pace dying, "Locke... what..." she facehoofed, "Locke, I meant get us something to eat NOW: we're walking across town, not going on some expedition into Everfree..." she sighed again, trotting into the kitchen, "'Cmon, let's just have a bite before we hit the road..."

"Oh we get to eat now? Sweet!" Locke unpacked all the food onto the floor and started eating immediatly "I love food! Some times I wish ponies could eat meat so I could know what it tastes like." He ate all the sweets first "Ponies usually get scared when is ay that ,but hey curiosity ya know?"

Navy facehooved again: wow. Eating straight off the floor, and now he was talking like some sort of... some sort of... Meat eating carnovore... YUCK! Was this really how ponies from outside of Equestria usually acted? She'd always thought it had been a rude stereotype, but apparently it wasn't too far from the truth... putting her disgust aside though, she grabbed some of the food and put it on her table, eating it from there to be a bit more civilized than this creep... She chewed it in silence for a moment, but Locke was a curiosity that she really couldn't stay mad at long enough to stop talking all together. "Beans." she finally said, "I've read that it tastes like beans. Usually it's heavily spiced though, often it's stored with salt on it, to keep it from rotting: meat doesn't keep as well as vegetables..." she trailed off, not wanting to go too far into any of the explainations she was known for, as many other ponies considered them "boring". She had no idea why though: science was a truly fascinating subject to her...

"Beans huh? I like beans so i guess I like meat!" He started eating at the beans on the floor. "If there anything that's as good as stealing it's eating. Food is like the universes good guy. Except I usually don't like good guys, but food makes me feel happy." He tossed navy a brownie. "Especially sweets. There's nothing better." His smile lit up like a kid's

"Uh huh...." Navy said, "That why you ate all my cookies while I wasn't here?" She looked at him with a deadpan expression of annoyance.

"Yep! Thief is a thief. It's just makes me feel good. When I was a kid I didn't even bother stealing money or treasure. I just stole food especially sweet food. I then I saw a really cool golden neckless attacted to a book. I couldn't take the necklace with out the book so i took both. That's when I started taking whatever I wanted."

Navy sighed and nodded, "Ah yes... the worst of society have to start bottomfeeding somewhere..." She finished off an apple and glanced out the window: still light out, though getting darker. She sighed... Suddenly, there was a shout, followed by a loud cracking noise from the front of the library, echoed and distorted by the walls and doors between. Navy looked up in confusion, "...What? What... what was that?"

"Sounds like someone breaking through a door. I should know what that sounds like." Locke finished the noodle he was slurping on. "Want me to handle it? I can hurt them a lot."

Navy just shot him an annoyed glance, grunting at him. She got up and headed out her door to go see what the clatter had been....

"Fine whatever be that way I'll just keep eating your food!" He looked in front of him. he already ate all of it. "Never Mind I'm coming."
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie furrowed her brow, then smiled. The gears turning in her head were practically visible. "Clyde's your big bro? I met him earlier. I almost flew into him...hmmm...he was kind of giant, wasn't he?"

Starry was obviously surprised Lizzie didn't at least glare at her for her comment.

"Anyhhoof," Lizzie pulled herself out of her thoughts, "I had a pie eating contest earlier. It was an awesome idea...at the time...but pies are only good in small numbers, not all at once."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Giant? To Clyde 'giant' is a synonym for 'Petite'." Hem laughed, "If you've gota stomach ache, I have a 'sure-fire remedy tea' recepie if you would like some. Also pie. We have a pie, which I am suddenly hungry for, though I'm not exactly sure why..." He said with a semi-thoughtful look on his face.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

While the hold around his horn gradually grew looser, to the point where the door could slide off, in his blind panic Pen didn't notice this. He continued swinging his head around, screaming "heeeeeeeeeelp!"

Then suddenly, with a particularly powerful swing, the door flew off of Pen's horn, hurtling through the air to...well, somewhere else.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy strode out into the foyer of the library with an annoyed demeanor, "What the hay is-" that was about the point where she saw 1) Penwright and Crescendo in her doorway, 2) Her DOOR had SOMEHOW been ripped off its hinges and was now flying through the air, and 3) Oh, that door was flying straight at her. "OH CLOP IT." That was about the point that she was obliterated by the door, her glasses going flying off to some other section of the library...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke was flying after Navy when he saw her get taken out by the door. "Blue!" Locke saw the two unicorns standing at the door. With out taking any time to think about his next action Locke unsheathed the blade he kept hidden in his wings. "Which one of you do I have to hurt first?" His words were only slightly muffled from the knife he held in his mouth.

(Ah violence. The only solution Locke knows next to stealing things.)
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Wait, why didn't we just open the door? Crescendo only had time to ponder this for a second, for the door had flown off of Pen's horn. He followed it with his eyes as it smote a pony. Oh colt, that must have hurt. I wonder if that was Navy... Another pony came forward. Maybe this is Navy...No, can't be. Navy is a mare. Oh well, I guess I should introduce myself anyway. Crescendo stepped forward and stated simply, "I'm Crescendo!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen staggered around for a bit, then shook his head to get rid of the dizziness. Looking about he spotted Navy lying beneath the door. "Oh clop! Um, uh well, retaliation! Hit me with a box, I'll hit you with a d-"

Then he saw Locke with the blade. "...Crescendo did it."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

AND IT WAS INCREDIBLY UNFORTUNATE THAT NAVY HAD BEEN KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Thought's raced through Locke's head. Most being about what method of violence would be the funnest for him. Others about how he'll be an idiot for doing this after finally escaping the radar. The loudest was one from his old friend "Remember rule One: Your partner is always most important. Unless of course you plan on betraying him or something".

Locke grabbed navy and flew off. He rushed past the two unicorns who he swore he would get to hurting one day. Locke carried Navy to the only other place in town he knew, the home of the gale brothers.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy came to at the feeling of being hoisted up and carried, "Guh... Huh?" she suddenly realized that she was flying out of the library. "GUHWAH?! LOCKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? PUT ME DOWN!!"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

"What was that about?" Crescendo turned his head to look back at Pen. "I mean, all we did was break down the door, knock-out an unsuspecting pony, and...oh wait, that's all. Anyways, we should probably follow them, right?" Crescendo trotted over to the now door less doorway. He stopped under the doorway and looked over to Pen again as he remembered something. "Also 'Crescendo did it'?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Giant? To Clyde 'giant' is a synonym for 'Petite'." Hem laughed, "If you've gota stomach ache, I have a 'sure-fire remedy tea' recepie if you would like some. Also pie. We have a pie, which I am suddenly hungry for, though I'm not exactly sure why..." He said with a semi-thoughtful look on his face.
Lizzie grinned, "I'd love to try some of your tea...stuff...remedy-thing!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Cwitt wrote:"What was that about?" Crescendo turned his head to look back at Pen. "I mean, all we did was break down the door, knock-out an unsuspecting pony, and...oh wait, that's all. Anyways, we should probably follow them, right?" Crescendo trotted over to the now door less doorway. He stopped under the doorway and looked over to Pen again as he remembered something. "Also 'Crescendo did it'?"
Now that the immediate danger was gone, Pen groaned and collapsed to his knees. He breathed a sigh of relief at escaping harm from the obviously psychotic pony with a knife. Then Crescendo spoke.

"Oh! Uh, hehe..." Pen climbed back to his hooves and trotted to the doorway, putting on the best smile he could manage. "That was just to...um, throw him off, yes, make him think. But anywho, you're absolutely right, we've got to follow them! Allons-y!"

And without further word Pen dashed off.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem smiled, "Great! It's at my house. Let's go!" He said with a heroic pose before walking to the house next door. "We're here. Come on in, make yourselves at home." He offered as he walked in and hung his eyepatch on a coatrack. He was a bit suprised to see the kitchen was kind of a wreck, as well as most of the house had been searched. Though the rest of the house would seem normal to most ponies, he could see things were slightly out of place. "Sorry about the mess. We have a new housemate, and I haven't been able to show him where everything is stored." He said as he set the teapot on the stove and cleaned up a bit.

Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Penwrite wrote:Now that the immediate danger was gone, Pen groaned and collapsed to his knees. He breathed a sigh of relief at escaping harm from the obviously psychotic pony with a knife. Then Crescendo spoke.

"Oh! Uh, hehe..." Pen climbed back to his hooves and trotted to the doorway, putting on the best smile he could manage. "That was just to...um, throw him off, yes, make him think. But anywho, you're absolutely right, we've got to follow them! Allons-y!"

And without further word Pen dashed off.
Crescendo shrugged, accepting the answer. "Hey! Wait for me!" He yelled at as he stared running after Pen.