HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: "Is he talking to us?" "I dunno" The human answered, he shrugged and sat down and drank his warm coffee. "Hey, are you talking to us?!"

Yes you two.. Come on over an join the group. We don't bite.. much.
Rav grins coyly.

He then looks down at Milk..
Oh.. really? i'm pretty sure they know who i was talking too.
jusat how many other new dogs are there in here, an are not here with us already??
.... Am i rambling? i don't feel like i rambling on an on...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Heh, looks like he is talking to us. We should go" "Yeah, why not? ... Nah, I'll stay here with my coffee" he took a sip, looking serious. "Oh come on!" the husky said, annoyed by the answer of the human. Eliot smiled and laughed a little bit "Oh man, I totally got you!" Eliot laughed*. "Geezus, I hate when you do that, you totally got me!" he laughed as well. "Hey, for some reason the whole school back in Mexico said that I was the best actor, hahah!". The both talked for a couple of seconds until Eliot got up and picked up the dryer and folded the towel, "Ok, I'll meet you up in a sec, I just have to return the stuff to the [idiot], kay?" "Ok, I'll put the ushankas in the bag" he said, putting the two hats in a bag**. After that, he wore that bag and walked over at the other table. I hope it goes better than last time in Arizona and goes something like in SeaBreeze... he muttered. When he reached the other group's table, he smiled and waved a hello, with his free hand (He has his cold coffee in the other hand) "Hey, what's up?".

*Eliot is a talented actor.
**This kind of bag, but in black and with onother type of material.
Note: Remember that the text between [] means that the character is talking in Russian. When in between {} is in Taco Talk Spanish. Yes, I was reading some of the other posts, Sid.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie and Shanks remained silent until the husky walked over to their table. Eddie prayed to any Egyptian god that Shanks won't embarrass himself. At least the new dog doesn't know they're brothers..... he barks out that, too.
Hey, what's up?
As expected, Shanks was the first to get the newcomer a smile. Hey there, new dog! Wanna go on an ad... - at that moment, Eddie put his paw across Shanks' muzzle.
Uhm... hi! I'm Eddie. Why don't you take a seat?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Oh.. really? i'm pretty sure they know who i was talking too.
jusat how many other new dogs are there in here, an are not here with us already??
"You might want to ask your question again though!" Milk said, as she watched the dog and human not coming to them immediately.
Alex wrote:Uhm... hi! I'm Eddie. Why don't you take a seat?
"And I am Milk!" She then pointed to the other light brown cat with black spots and stripes. "That quiet one over there is Cookie!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
Alex wrote:Uhm... hi! I'm Eddie. Why don't you take a seat?
"And I am Milk!" She then pointed to the other light brown cat with black spots and stripes. "That quiet one over there is Cookie!"
Cookie merely raised a paw at the newcomers when Milk introduced her.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Oh, thank you." Dimitri grabbed a chair and sat down with the group. "Nice to meet you all. I am Dimitri I. Molotov" he said with the same smile, but trying to fake the American accent, sounding perfectly like British. He took a sip to his coffee.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Oh, thank you." Dimitri grabbed a chair and sat down with the group. "Nice to meet you all. I am Dimitri I. Molotov" he said with the same smile, but trying to fake the American accent, sounding perfectly like British. He took a sip to his coffee.

Rav perks an splays his ears at the accents.
Well it is good to meet you, I am called Rav.
Perhaps i can get you some fish an crisps mate' ?

Rav barks, noting the accent.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri chuckled nervously, putting a paw behind his head "Er... No thanks. Nice to meet you, by the way." he stopped trying do do that "American" accent and returned to his accent, which is something like Russian/Canadian/American accent. He took another sip. "So, uh... Nice weather, huh?".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie noticed how uncomfortable that new dog is. It's easy to understand, though, with Rav around. Now that the introducing was done, the new dog resorted to the starter of all conversations... the weather. Now they'll start talking about the storm, and then the lost hat, and that will go on and on. It's better to change the topic right away.
Oh forget the weather. What brings you to Richardson Valley? If I'm not mistaken, your name is Russian, and so is the hat you were wearing.

Shanks was confused. He didn't know what "Russian" means, but he decided not to interrupt Eddie. It usually results in him yelling at Shanks.
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Well, it's a long story... but yes, I am Russian, so is my hat." he let out a sigh, relaxed "Well, in short, I am here because of some business opportunity my owner's parents got from the Mexican government. His mother will be working in a embassy and his father will be working for the same embassy, but I am not sure what he will do." he took a sip to his cold coffee and continued "Heh, I bet you are confused. He chuckled.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav flicks his ears, twisting them this way an that in confusion with all the accents, an with what is being said.

So your Russian's, who are working for the Mexican's, here in America??
That sounds strangely convoluted even for a pet logic.

Sitting back an taking a big gulp of the strong coffee..
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri laughed "It's a long story, but I'll try it to make it short" He took a sip and continued "I was born in a small village near Khabarovsk, Siberia. In case that you guys don't know those places, both of those places are in Russia. Anyway, I somehow ended up in a train going to Volgograd, which is still in Russia, authorities got me out of the train because the people in it were, er... bad, anyway, they took me to the pound" he sighed at the end of the sentence "I'll skip that part" He took another sip to his coffee, the cup was now about half full "Ivan, the father of my owner, or dad... whatever, was in Russia visiting his father, you know... family stuff, and they were in the pound and he adopted me, he took me back to Mexico, where he was born, bla, bla, bla..." he made a pause and sighed, annoyed "Ugh, long story short,I got adopted by Mexican family, got American nationality, moved out of Mexico because of violence in the city, moved to America in some place called Seabreeze Harbor somewhere in the East Coast, nice place, by the way. We moved to Arizona and moved here for great business opportunities. END!" he panted many times and took a deep breath "Phew! I am sorry, I usually don't talk this much, heh..." he blushed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie listened to the story, which was indeed confusing. Shanks didn't understand much of what Dimitri said. He rolled his eyes.
Seabreeze Harbor sounds nice!
Eddie also rolled his eyes, but it's because of what his brother said. How can you tell that with the name only? You're being stupid again!
No no, the name sounds nice. I've always wanted to live on the coast! And SEAbreeze Harbor is probably on the coast.... right?
Eddie stood up. The storm wasn't nearly as strong as before. There was still rain and some wind, but it was easily possible to walk outside. And it's late, and he was embarrassed enough times today. Guys, we'll go now. It's been fun with you, hope I'll get to see you tomorrow again.
With that, he grabbed Shanks' paw, and led him towards the door. However, at the door, Shanks stopped him, with a panicky expression. But Eddie.... my HAT! We've got to find it!
Eddie sighed. Tomorrow.... we'll have to do it tomorrow... it's still raining and it's late. The search will be really hard. I promise, tomorrow....
As Eddie said that, a tear left Shanks' eye. He was very disappointed that the search is delayed for tomorrow. Now come on... Eddie hugged his brother with one arm, and wiped his tear off with another. Don't worry.... - he said, waved to the others and they finally left.

((I won't be able to post soon, so I'm moving my characters away))
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"That is quite a long story, Dimitri! And what coincidence, me and Cookie are new here too! So are Eddie and Shanks. Rav is the only veteran in this group, right?" Milk commented and smiled at Rav during her last sentence.
Alex wrote:Guys, we'll go now. It's been fun with you, hope I'll get to see you tomorrow again.
"Huh? You two are going now? Oh well, see you tomorrow then, Eddie, Shanks!" Milk waved goodbye to the brothers, before turning to her own sister. "I guess we will also wait until tomorrow before looking for Shanks' hat, Cookie! ... Unless you think you can find it in this rainy night?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"That is quite a long story, Dimitri! And what coincidence, me and Cookie are new here too! So are Eddie and Shanks. Rav is the only veteran in this group, right?" Milk commented and smiled at Rav during her last sentence.
Alex wrote:Guys, we'll go now. It's been fun with you, hope I'll get to see you tomorrow again.
"Huh? You two are going now? Oh well, see you tomorrow then, Eddie, Shanks!" Milk waved goodbye to the brothers, before turning to her own sister. "I guess we will also wait until tomorrow before looking for Shanks' hat, Cookie! ... Unless you think you can find it in this rainy night?"
Cookie looked to Shanks and Milk, "I don't think the hat is going anywhere... Unless Shank really wants us to look for it..."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ok then, see you later guys" Dimitri waved a goodbye. He took took a sip of his coffee and growled, in a low volume "SeaBreeze Harbor was the name of the neighborhood, [you scum...]".
The husky cleared his throat, hoping that no one heard that "Anyway, the guy over there is Eliot-" he pointed at the teenager that was arguing with the cafe clerk "Heh, looks like he just made a friend- so, uh... both of you are new here? Maybe Rav will show us around, someday?" he finished his coffee when he said that.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: The husky cleared his throat, hoping that no one heard that "Anyway, the guy over there is Eliot-" he pointed at the teenager that was arguing with the cafe clerk "Heh, looks like he just made a friend- so, uh... both of you are new here? Maybe Rav will show us around, someday?" he finished his coffee when he said that.

Rav scratches at the top of his head.
Do you always take your human out for a walk in a rain storm? but if you gotta go you gotta go eh?Rav grins blushingly.

Errr that, I guess i could try.. i'm still learning the layout of the place myself.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie looked to Shanks and Milk, "I don't think the hat is going anywhere... Unless Shank really wants us to look for it..."
Shanks was already gone by then. "I don't know what Shanks thinks, but I think he will be happy to see his hat earlier! If you are up to it, then let's look for it before going home!"
Keeshah wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:"Maybe Rav will show us around, someday?"
Errr that, I guess i could try.. i'm still learning the layout of the place myself.
"Eh, really?" Milk turned to Rav. "I was under impression that you were here for a very long time!"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: Rav scratches at the top of his head.
Do you always take your human out for a walk in a rain storm? but if you gotta go you gotta go eh?Rav grins blushingly.
Dimitri laughed "Heheheh... Nah, but coffee is something that we can't decline. Duty Calls! ... Well, coffee calls, er... you get the idea." Dimitri chuckled, putting his paw behind his head. Seconds later, Eliot walked up behind Dimitri "Hey what's up? Looks like you are making some new friends here, it seems that this place is not bad like in Arizona?" Eliot ruffled Dimitri's hairfur "Anyway, I am Eliot Molotov. At your orders" Eliot presented himself to the pets, bowing.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote: "Eh, really?" Milk turned to Rav. "I was under impression that you were here for a very long time!"

Rav twists an squirms in place..
Awww you going to make me tell all my dirty little secrets.
I have been here a while, but i spent about half of that time in the pet retraining center, or on house restriction.

Rav bows back to Elliot,
A pleasure to serve you sir.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Pet retraining center? That sounds int-" a cellphone ring cut him out "Be back in a sec" Eliot turned around and answered the call. "What is this 'Pet restraining center'? sounds like you made some 'time'" said Dimitri, taking aim to a trashcan to trash the coffee cup.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:What is this 'Pet restraining center'? sounds like you made some 'time'" said Dimitri, taking aim to a trashcan to trash the coffee cup.

It is a place where bad pets are made to behave like the humans expect of us.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Cookie looked to Shanks and Milk, "I don't think the hat is going anywhere... Unless Shank really wants us to look for it..."
Shanks was already gone by then. "I don't know what Shanks thinks, but I think he will be happy to see his hat earlier! If you are up to it, then let's look for it before going home!"
"I wouldn't really mind helping him look for it." Cookie replied
Keeshah wrote:It is a place where bad pets are made to behave like the humans expect of us.
Cookie furrowed her brows, "That's stupid. Nobody, human or not, should their opinions on anyone like that."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:I have been here a while, but i spent about half of that time in the pet retraining center, or on house restriction.
"Really? You got to tell me your story some other time!" Milk stood up from her seat. "With that said, me and Cookie should go and look for Shanks' hat now..." She said as she looked outside of the window briefly. "... Or, maybe not!" But she quickly changed her mind when she noticed how dark it was outside. "I guess we will just head home now, the hat has to wait until tomorrow. You guys shouldn't stay up too late too! See you guys tomorrow. Let's go, Cookie!" She beckoned her sister, and walked toward the door.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav squirms an winces.
Do we have to drag out my evil past again?he whines..
Your right my princess, we should check in with are parents, an make sure there ok as well.. We can find the hat in the morning when it's light out again.
An a lot dryer.. an they should have all the brush removed from the streets by then..

Rav gathers up his wagon an cooler, an starts trucking home with it... finally...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Hey Dimitri!" Eliot called "The truck arrived with the stuff and we need to help, so lets go!". "Finally!" Dimitri grabbed the bag and trashed the coffee cup he had "See you later guys, bye!".
Dimitri and Eliot wore their hats and went home to pack their stuff into their house, in the middle of the light rain.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
Keeshah wrote:I have been here a while, but i spent about half of that time in the pet retraining center, or on house restriction.
"Really? You got to tell me your story some other time!" Milk stood up from her seat. "With that said, me and Cookie should go and look for Shanks' hat now..." She said as she looked outside of the window briefly. "... Or, maybe not!" But she quickly changed her mind when she noticed how dark it was outside. "I guess we will just head home now, the hat has to wait until tomorrow. You guys shouldn't stay up too late too! See you guys tomorrow. Let's go, Cookie!" She beckoned her sister, and walked toward the door.
Cookie stood and followed Milk to the door, "Bye." She said as she nodded to everyone and left the building.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav gets home, and puts the wagon an cooler away in the garage, closing the garage door when his mom Sara confronts him.

Where have you been! I have been worried sick about you!
Surely you know how bad weather like this can be, an that you should have come home an gotten under cover.

She grabs him by his collar an leads him to his room, shuffling him into his kennel, locking the door behind him..
Rav Yips an.. OOows Owwws Owws!! Hey come on... I was in a safeish place.
Clack!
Really Rav, I thought you would have know better..
She clicks off the lights.
I'm just glad your safe an sound.. an i suppose you don't know anything about if Venison is safe or not?

Rav looks out through the bars of the kennel.
No I don't.. he ran off again all crazy, long before the storm showed up.

Well, sleep tight. an don't make me worry like that again.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Mom! We are back!" Milk yelled out and pressed the door bell, as she and Cookie returned to their new home.

"Oh, I was worried about you two! Were you both stuck at that coffee shop?" Cookie and Milk's mom, Ms. Wheeler, asked after opening the door.

"Yup! Though we went around to get a new boyfriend for Cookie before that!" She teased with a smile. "Anyway, I am going to take a bath first. This is your last chance if you want to join, Cookie!" She giggled, before skipping to take a warm bath, as well as to her new bed.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Mom! We are back!" Milk yelled out and pressed the door bell, as she and Cookie returned to their new home.

"Oh, I was worried about you two! Were you both stuck at that coffee shop?" Cookie and Milk's mom, Ms. Wheeler, asked after opening the door.

"Yup! Though we went around to get a new boyfriend for Cookie before that!" She teased with a smile. "Anyway, I am going to take a bath first. This is your last chance if you want to join, Cookie!" She giggled, before skipping to take a warm bath, as well as to her new bed.
"We did not!" Cookie denied.

"So, what's his name, Cookie?" Ms. Wheeler teasingly asked.

"Nothing because I don't have a boyfriend Mom!" She said as she hurried embarrassed to her room. She would wait until Milk was out of the bath before taking one herself, then she went to bed.
The Game

Post by The Game »

D-Singer wrote:“Take your pick. I’ll play anything except for Tags, Maw, or Fish.” Blood didn’t play cards with people very often. The card games he’d played with other dogs ended up with different names. In this case Spoons, 5-Card Mao, and Go-Fish, those in particular had become too annoying or too boring after so much time.
The Game wrote:Tori peered at the cards. None of the games he suggested were anything she was very familiar with, other then poker. She herself was a Monte Bank player, which happening to be a card game from her home, and she was sure they would know how to play. "What is Spades?"
“You'd probably do better at Blackjack, if you’ve ever played Spanish-21 it wouldn’t be too hard for you to pick up on.”
"Then we can play Spanish-21!" Tore said with finality.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Um... Sure!" Sid said. They played and chatted (without going into too much detail about the game). Sid wasn't very experienced with that particular game, but was very practiced with card games in general. He talked about alot of weird stuff (like fringe politics and his odd opinions on things) during the game too, keeping himself to a mild level of vulgarity, though despite this, he wasn't REALLY that mean, or even that inconsiderate: he was just a very rough and uncultured cat.

There you go, that's been rushed. Have a happy day.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav wakes up in the early afternoon.. (he has never been a morning dog.:P)
to the sounds of hammering up on the roof of the house..
flicking his ears, there is the sounds of chainsaws, an tree shredders running in the background.
he yawns, and reaches through the bars to paw at the kennel lock..
Dang it.. how does Venison open this from the inside.. MOM!!!
he howls out.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood didn’t seem to be particularly enthralled by the card game, or any of Sid’s ramblings, but played along anyways despite doing very poor at the game. When it got late he decided it was time to head back to his mobile home, saying adios to both Sid and Tori.
The walk back wasn’t exactly pleasant. It was dusk but it might as well have been night with the clouds dimming the sunset. Blood returned to a cold welcome home; nobody as there and the fifth-wheel was still locked up. The shepherd was actually starting to feel a little concerned as to where his owner was. Maybe the storm had just kept him away a little while longer. Whatever the reason might be, Blood was left with the rather uncomfortable consequence of having so sleep outside again. He cursed to himself at how he’d left his keys locked inside as he curled up on the wet ground under the trailer. The following night was surprisingly cold after such a hot day.

--
*Next morning*
Blood was awoken at the crack of dawn by some very noisy vehicles moving through the neighborhood to clean up the wreck the storm had left behind. He clawed his way back out from under the parked trailer covered in mud and twigs. Shaking off a bit, he looked around, shocked once again to find that he was still alone. “This can’t be good...” He groaned. He walked out to the sidewalk hoping to wake himself up after a horrible night’s sleep.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori woke up and stretched leisurely, taking her time to remove her eye cover. "Papi!" When no reply came, she groaned and rolled out of her bed-- her over-the-top bed, with lacy blankets and an equally lacy blue canopy overhead.

"Papi!" She called again, this time more aggravated. "Answer me por favor!" Growing angrier by the second, she bunched her nightgown away from her ankles and went down the stairs. She stomped into the kitchen. "PAPI!"

A tall, dark haired man was slumped against the counter, snoring loudly. Tori rolled her eyes and marched up to him, then lightly tapped the back of his head. When he still didn't wake up, she leaned forward until she was right next to his ear. "PAPI WAKE UP!" After a second, she added, "I made magdalenas!"

Cameron jumped up instantly. "What? Where are they? This isn't my bedroom?" He blinked at Tori, who looked ready to beat him to death with the curlers in her head fur. "Good morning, mija."

"Oh, save it," Tori huffed."I did not make any breakfast! You fell asleep in the kitchen again."

"Lo siento," Cameron muttered. Should I make you food?" He took the angered growl she made as a yes; rubbed his eyes and started pulling out pots and pans, stopping only when Tori threw her arms around him in a hug. "Morning, Papi," she said sweetly. Then she walked to her room so she could get dressed before breakfast.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ugh... whyyy? I was moving boxes all night under the rain..." Dimitri mumbled "Why do they have to clean up the street on the friggin' morning... Whyyy?". Dimitri tried to sleep, but the loud sounds of machinery cleaning up the street could not let him "Ugh... screw this" Dimitri sat up on the couch where he was sleeping on "Well, I guess that gives me more time". Dimitri yawned and brought up a photo album under the couch and took a small photo "Heh, here it is" he smiled and placed the photo on his wallet and placed inside his collar. The dog got off the couch and stretched and wore his collar, and went to the kitchen to serve himself a bowl of cereal "YES, CAPTAIN CRUNCH!" he exclaimed loudly.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie woke up and rubbed his eyes. The living room they (him and Shanks) were sleeping in was bright already, despite being very early. Another hot day is on its way. After sitting up, Eddie looked around a bit, only to find Shanks staring outside the window.
Hey Shanks, when did you.... WHAT THE F....
Eddie was shocked once his brother turned around. His eyes were half-closed, red, he squeezed an empty can of orange soda in his paw, and threw it on the ground, where there was a lot of cans. He was drunk.
Oh... hi Eddie.... I.... spent an all-nighter looking for my hat....
Eddie facepawed. He went over to Shanks, grabbed his paw and pulled him towards the couch where he usually sleeps. Come on, you're going to bed. I'll take over your shift.
Shanks tried to resist, but in his intoxicated state, his strength was greatly reduced. Eddie pulled him to the couch, and just pushed him on it, where he landed, unable to stand up.
But... hat....
Shanks, I promise I will come back with the hat today. Just please... go to sleep. You're in no state to do anything.
Apparently, Shanks couldn't talk anymore. He just nodded his head, and fell asleep. Eddie patted him on the head, threw away the empty cans, and headed outside, not sure where, since the neighborhood was still unfamiliar. Searching for the hat is going to be hard.
Richarson Valley

EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

The air was cool and the day had just barely begun when a chevy drove into Richardson Valley, it's headlights lighting up the street as it proceeded down towards a row of houses and then turned into a driveway.

"Well, we're finally back to peaceful suburbia." John said loudly as he woke both Marshall and Natalia from their slumber, with them groaning as an act of feeble protest to a rest that was interrupted. It had been quite a while since they were able to sleep soundly as their mission that popped up during their summer took it's toll on them, so much so that even the pavement would have been tempting enough to doze off on.

As the car rolled up to the driveway and stopped, both dogs eagerly got down from the car and dragged their bags with them into the house, only to stumble upon a locked front door. "John, can you pass me the key?" Marshall said sleepily.

Without much thought, John tossed the key towards his partner as he took his bags from the trunk of the car. "Catch!"

"Thanks" Marshall replied as he yawned. Opening the door, both Marshall and Natalia quickly went to their rooms, leaving the key on a small basket on a small table located just besides the opened door for John. The moment both canines laid their heads on their bed, they were soon drifting off to deep sleep, waking up only later in the day.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav paced around in the kennel, until he was finally let out..
I hope you have learned to let me know where you are, when something bad like that happens Rav. Sara scolds he dog.
Rav flattens down his ears and nods..
I was safe the whole time, an too busy keeping the other pets safe to run home..
You could have had some one call or something. you know better than that..
After finally getting away from the chastising of his mother, an gobbling down breakfast.

Rav climbed up onto the roof, an got into the way of the roofers who was repairing the shingles that had blown off in the storm. until they chased him off.

He then checked Pav an Magnus's house, but nobody was home, not even their home-bound mother. Then climbed up into Pav's tree.. no notes, no scents, an no sign Venison was here.

He then trots down the street an out into the park, trying hard to remember what that new dogs hat looked like..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood circled the block once without seeing any other pets. It was probably still too early for them, they were most likely enjoying their own beds too much to even want to wake up. During his early walk around the neighborhood the shepherd was careful as he went about, not so much for the damages or the large cleanup trucks driving around, but the fact that sleeping in the mud had given him a filthy appearance, like a stray. Just to avoid the possibility of any misconceptions by anyone who saw him, Blood let his dog-tags dangle outside his collar to make it more obvious he wasn’t some homeless animal scavenging around.
After passing the locked up fifth-wheel another time, Blood noticed something about the debris that storm had blown onto it, particularly what was on the roof. Along with a few small branches and loads of leaves, he noticed a straw hat that had become lodged on the small antenna sticking out of the top near the edge. He starred at it for a moment, something telling him it looked vaguely familiar. But Blood didn’t remember from where, and decided it wouldn’t be worth his effort retrieving, he continued walking.

The next hour or so was spent sitting and waiting for The Wall to open. Blood might have been locked out of his temporary house, but it didn’t stop him from getting his breakfast. While normally he liked meat in the morning, he settled for a couple of breakfast muffin and a coffee instead. The pet store might have been more ideal, but Blood didn’t feel like waiting the extra hour for it to open up. After wolfing down the muffins, the roughed up looking dog casually walked out to the park, sipping at the very hot coffee he still had not finished. Another ‘very familiar’ dog was approaching him, but Blood didn’t even bother to say 'hello' as he passed by. Maybe he just wasn't in the mood, recognizing exactly who it was and not wanting any spontaneous, overly-friendly morning greeting. Seeing as how the other shepherd was obviously distracted by something on his mind, he hoped they would just wordlessly pass eachother.

(Que Blood's horrific luck 8-) )
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser