HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: PF:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by BlueAnubis »

RUN COWARDS! WE LIVE!!!

Wait! I changed my mind! Come back, we need more people!
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

From the Main OOC thread:

-Name-
Constance Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
5 in human years, 17.5 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Connie is weird-looking. She has coarse, scruffy, off-white fur (which occasionally sheds), and a skinny face with big buggy pink Marty Feldman eyes (look up Marty Feldman if you don't know what I mean). She can't see very well without her glasses. Also, her buckteeth are finger-length, sticking out even when her mouth is closed. Her arms are thicker than her legs, giving her a masculine appearance, and indeed it is difficult to tell she is a girl. She's also very clumsy, tripping, dropping things, and bumping into things. She looks like the product of a mad scientist's experiment to make people laugh at her very presence in a room.

-Personality-
Despite her looks, Connie is very sweet and kind, and very generous and thoughtful, and eager to help, and to please others. However, she has low self-esteem and has difficulty taking a compliment--though she GIVES them liberally. She has no big dreams about being or having anything more than she already is or has, she's only happy if those around her are. She's also uneducated and doesn't know much except what you can learn by experience, but that can be helpful. She is very strong and does heavy lifting and other menial tasks easily, and is happy to do so. However, sometimes she doesn't know her own strength and occasionally can make things worse. But usually she's pretty good about doing her work, one of the few skills she has, and it is for this reason that her mom didn't use her for stew. Her mom breeds rabbits for shows, and Connie is NOT the type at all, and Connie knows it, but she doesn't mind.

-SPECIAL-

S- 10
P- 10
E- 10
C- 3
I- 3
A- 3
L- 3

-Name-
Royal Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
6 in human years, 21 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Royal Pain is very beautiful, with long, soft, fluffy brown fur and dazzling blue eyes. She wears her headfur curled, and the fur around her body is draped as though she were a human lady wearing a fur coat. She holds her head high, with dignity, and has the perfect smile, with teeth so white they almost seem unnatural (although they are). She is a celebrity, and many pets would have seen photos of her, and she likes the attention. She knows her pedigree back to her great-great-great grandparents and would be only too happy to repeat it for you.

-Personality-
It depends on who she's interacting with. When around her fans she is VERY sweet and pleasant, the "DAAAAAARLING" sort. She considers it a great favor on her part to offer you a personalized 8 x 10 of herself, or better yet to pose with you in a photo and autograph that. She sees it as a thoughtful thing to do, as she will personalize her autographs, and she isn't above posing with someone less physically gifted as herself in the same photo. However, the fact is that she is extremely stuck up and is only able to be kind to you...as long as you're no threat to her. If you're as pretty as she is, or prettier, watch out! She may titter a bit, but then she'll start making what SOUND like compliments but are actually insults cleverly disguised as such. Not to mention spreading rumors about you and claiming she has it on good authority. She will often do this with her sister and fellow show rabbit, Window. While she is pleasant on the surface to those who are NOT as pretty as she is, this does not apply to her sister (NOT by blood--she will never tire of reminding one of this) Connie, whom she will not allow to be in the same room with her, unless Connie is doing "servant" type work in the background when there are guests around.

-SPECIAL-

S- 4
P- 4
E- 7
C- 8
I- 4
A- 8
L- 7

-Name-
Window Pain

-Species-
Rabbit

-Age-
6 in human years, 21 in pet years.

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres?

-Appearance-
Window Pain is very beautiful, with long, soft, fluffy tan fur and dazzling green eyes. She wears her headfur curled, and the fur around her body is draped as though she were a human lady wearing a fur coat. She holds her head high, with dignity, and has the perfect smile, with teeth so white they almost seem unnatural (although they are). She looks almost exactly like her sister Royal, except for her color scheme, and she is a celebrity as well, and many pets would have seen photos of her, and she likes the attention. She claims she knows her pedigree back to her great-great-great grandparents but it changes every time she says it, and she acts as if she said it the same way each time.

-Personality-
It depends on who she's interacting with. When around her fans she is VERY sweet and pleasant, the "DAAAAAARLING" sort. She will badger you until you let her offer you a personalized 8 x 10 of herself, or better yet to pose with you in a photo and autograph that. She is just as beautiful as Royal, but the fact is that she is extremely jealous of her sister, as if it were an unspoken given that Royal were more beautiful and they both know it. Window is less clever and subtle than Royal, and more in your face, but still manages to keep a ladylike public appearance. She holds her other sister (NOT by blood--she will never tire of reminding one of this) Connie in contempt, making Connie act as a personal valet to her, treating her like property that Royal is hogging for herself and that Window wants instead of Royal. Window is more likely to get obviously angry than Royal is, though their tempers are equally short.

-SPECIAL-

S- 4
P- 3
E- 9
C- 7
I- 3
A- 9
L- 7
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

well ,i know it isn't really my decision, but i would totally welcome them here. hehe.
the names gave me a little giggle. and their personalities remind me of the girls in cinderella a little ^^ hehe
some neat ideas chewy =3 ideas that would definately liven this place up! ^^
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:well ,i know it isn't really my decision, but i would totally welcome them here. hehe.
the names gave me a little giggle. and their personalities remind me of the girls in cinderella a little ^^ hehe
some neat ideas chewy =3 ideas that would definately liven this place up! ^^
:lol: Thanks! :D

Well, that was the point. ;) I'm going with a similar naming convention as the comic, and the idea WAS to resemble Cinderella. I plan Connie to be the most involved character, but occasionally I'll play one of the other two (or both of them). I wanted to flesh them out a little.

Thanks! :D Hope others agree!
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Glad to have you back, Chewy (albeit with a different outfit). Adding.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Glad to have you back, Chewy (albeit with a different outfit). Adding.
:lol: Well, DAAAAAHLING, one simply CAHN'T wear the same outfit ALL the time, 'twould be tres GAUCHE.

Seriously, thanks! :D So when can I post?
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Glad to have you back, Chewy (albeit with a different outfit). Adding.
:lol: Well, DAAAAAHLING, one simply CAHN'T wear the same outfit ALL the time, 'twould be tres GAUCHE.

Seriously, thanks! :D So when can I post?
i'd say immediately! :p hehe, considering the new day has started =3 then again, not my decision~ ehhheh
while we're on the subject of new characters and such, i figured, if i were to create another to play in here it could help liven the place up? even as a gust? whaddya say Blue? :3
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Chewy can post ASAfive minutes ago, and Furry can have fun with your next character. :3

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Just posted! :D Hope it's all right.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

yay! :D
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Now there'll be an opportunity for interaction: Royal and Window are going door to door with invitations to their party.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

ChewyChewy wrote: (OOC: Ruby hasn't actually SEEN them before, has she...?)
Perhaps. She was owned by a rich family for the first few years of her life, so it's possable. What do you think?

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote: (OOC: Ruby hasn't actually SEEN them before, has she...?)
Perhaps. She was owned by a rich family for the first few years of her life, so it's possable. What do you think?
If you want her to have seen them before, that's fine by me. :D If you can let me know what kind of experience they've had with each other, and what they would think of each other.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

hey guys, would you mind checking this character for me? i was hoping to add it to this neighbourhood to hopefully liven the place up, err, more so :3

Name: Rufinae Vangard
Species: eurasian otter

Appearance: always well groomed, his fur is slick and always well kept, flattened down except for a tiny bit of floofing on the top of his head that he can never seem to manage keeping groomed, no matter how hard he tries. His tail is long and rudderlike. His eyes are a very vibrant blue. He has webbed paws booth feet hand handpaws, the webbing between his pointer and middle finger of his left handpaw however has been damaged and is no longer there. He is rather tall for his species, standing at 1.5 metres. He has a long black streak of a birthmark that runs right down from his head to the lower of his back that accents his regular brown fur. He wears one solid gold wrist band on his right arm. He doesn’t wear clothing (his parents say it stops him from doing his job) he has cute, stubby little rounded ears. He is slender and well toned (proof of his water based lifestyle)

Personality: he is very easy going and laid back, lazy you could almost say. This only tends to be in the mornings however, it’s when the afternoon rolls around that he really gets energetic, especially when the sun is nice and warm. He absolutely loves seafood, especially shellfish. He can sometimes come off as a little selfish due to his lazy nature, but, given time, if he warms up to someone enough, he will be willing to hang out more (despite perhaps, complaints about lack of warm sunlight or it being far too boring without any water involved. He will become very defensive of anybody that has become his friends, rising to their defense whenever they are in need, and no matter the odds, this can make him seem a little fool hardy to those who are his friends.

Extra:he wasn’t born to captivity, he was wild for the most part of his life until a year ago he came across a lovely holidaying couple on a quiet grassy riverbed. They gave him food and were surprised to learn he could talk when he said thank you. Curious to see how housepets lived he asked if they would take him home, they accepted.
The missing webbing on his paw is the result of him standing up for a long lost friend.
His accent is brittish mixed with slight irish.
Did I mention he looooves seafood?

S-6
P-5
E-10
C-2
I-5
A-10
l-4
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

It looks good to me. :)
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:It looks good to me. :)
yay :3 hehe, well, just gotta wait and see what our lovely GM thinks first :P hehe. *pokes blue softly* :P
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Looks good to me, the only thing that confused me was:
furryovrlord wrote:He doesn’t wear clothing (his parents say it stops him from doing his job)
What job? Is it something saved for later or just not mentioned?

Otherwise, he's ready to play.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

oh! right, hee, i forgot that, :P
i was gonna' make it that, his parents were crayfishers, and they get him to check the pots but i just forgot >.< hehe
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

-Glances around the area-
Erm, excuse me, but is there an open spot in here at the moment? I couldn't help but wonder when I took a look at the Main OOC page and compare it with here at the time. =o
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rhyzer wrote:-Glances around the area-
Erm, excuse me, but is there an open spot in here at the moment? I couldn't help but wonder when I took a look at the Main OOC page and compare it with here at the time. =o
I'd say yes, since we're trying to revive this thing.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :)
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

I'd say yes, since we're trying to revive this thing.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :)
Does that mean I can post my character sheet in the Main OOC? =o
...and thanks a bunch! :D
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rhyzer wrote: Does that mean I can post my character sheet in the Main OOC? =o
...and thanks a bunch! :D
Absolutely you can! You didn't even have to check to see if we're taking new members to do that.

Wait for BlueAnubis to okay you before you post in the main RP thread for Richmond Acres, and please read the rules and try to follow them, but otherwise, yes. You're welcome! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Absolutely you can! You didn't even have to check to see if we're taking new members to do that.

Wait for BlueAnubis to okay you before you post in the main RP thread for Richmond Acres, and please read the rules and try to follow them, but otherwise, yes. You're welcome! :D
Alright! And, no problemo -- I can patiently await for his approval in the meantime while I read the rules concerning the topic at hand here. ^_^
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:

Alright! And, no problemo -- I can patiently await for his approval in the meantime while I read the rules concerning the topic at hand here. ^_^

welcome to our little neighbourhood :3 hehe
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

furryovrlord wrote:
Rhyzer wrote:

welcome to our little neighbourhood :3 hehe
Thankies! :D
By the way, I've taken the liberty of posting the character sheet in the MAIN OOC.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sorry for the slow reply, but welcome to RA Rhyzer! Can't wait for your first post :3

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

...Okay, concerning my status on the last couple of days -- I am REALLY sorry that I didn't post about my temporary absence. My internet got cut off... ;-;
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rhyzer wrote:...Okay, concerning my status on the last couple of days -- I am REALLY sorry that I didn't post about my temporary absence. My internet got cut off... ;-;
That's okay. :) At least you're on now--welcome back! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

Do you think you would have an open spot for a Malamute by any chance?
Gokorahn: S-9 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-4 A-3 L-7

"No, no, no, the poke-ball incident was my worst plan, using fireworks while I was inside of it was more of a epic timing on my new masters part."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm going to be gone the 21st through the 24th. Going to Disneyland! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

After I look up what a Malamute is, perhaps we could take a look at their character sheet :3

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:After I look up what a Malamute is, perhaps we could take a look at their character sheet :3
Crimson is a malamute remember? :p
it's similare a husky :3
Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

Should have put my character sheet in my first post x3, but here it is
-Name-
Gokorahn Mundus

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Malamute

-Age-
7 (human)
24 (pet)

-Neighborhood-
Where ever I can find a home

-Appearance-
Goko is a black and white Malamute, with a noticeable scar on his right leg from an incident from when he was 2 (human). Other than that, there isn't much stands out about him. Goko also wears silver collar with a platinum moon tag.

-Personality-
Goko tends to be cautious when meeting someone for the first time. He isn't rude, but he won't go over to someone he doesn't know and introduce himself, unless he is pushed by someone,or the person goes up to him. Although once he gets to know someone, he can rather outgoing. He is also is able to make a reasonable guess at someone mood and does his best to help them if they are in a foul mood.

Goko isn't the smartest when it comes to books. He was taught to read, write and do a little math, but never cared for learning much more than that. He prefers assisting anyone who needs a bit of extra strength that he developed over the years. Due to his old wound, he is no longer able to move like he used to, and walks with a slight limp, which is more noticeable when its very hot out.

-Other Notes-
- He was abandoned as a puppy and was hit by a car
- His owner, Nero found him and nursed him back to health, and have been together since then.
- Nero owns an automotive repair center, Goko sometimes helps out
- Goko loves the cold, and dislikes being in the heat.

-SPECIAL-

S- 9 "Need me to lift that for you?"
P- 7 "Whats wrong?"
E- 7 "I can't run as fast as you, but I can run as far."
C- 5 "Hello, my name is Gokorahn, but you can call me Goko"
I- 4 "Give me a few seconds to think that over"
A- 3 "Wait for me, I can't run that fast"
L- 7 "Hey look, $5"

"No, no, no, the poke-ball incident was my worst plan, using fireworks while I was inside of it was more of a epic timing on my new masters part."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

furryovrlord wrote:Crimson is a malamute remember? :p
it's similare a husky :3
Oh Yeahhh... I think I said the same thing when Crimson joined too...

Anyway, Gokorahn looks like he will fit in just fine around here. You are free to post when you are ready, Sir.

Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

Thank you, I will post sometime tonight.

Edit: Ok i posted, how did i do?
Last edited by Gokorahn on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

hehe, i figured, i'd open up the possibility to introduce my new character :P
and of course, GO's new character too :3

EDIT: you did perfectly alright Go' :3
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm back! :D Had fun! Anything happen that I need to know about?
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:I'm back! :D Had fun! Anything happen that I need to know about?
nah, not really, hehe. Go's moved their charcater in, that's it :3

hope you had fun!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

furryovrlord wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:I'm back! :D Had fun! Anything happen that I need to know about?
nah, not really, hehe. Go's moved their charcater in, that's it :3

hope you had fun!
I...just said I did.... :?

And I responded to that.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Welcome back, Chewy! =3
...And it's as furry said, nothin' much.