MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm not sure what did happen to Cookie.... :oops: Who else is with her?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
exranio

Post by exranio »

I'll go back an read over the stuff again. I'll post a synopsis tomorrow.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

to answer your question, nothing. They have been doing nothing since a bit after Hem left. There was a bit of talking, then Sunset said she zoned out, then nothing has happened since then.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Oh wow, I completely forgot about those characters. o.O
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Yeah... We should PROBABLY get back to that...
And someone who isn't with Hate should suggest a sleep-in at shade manor so we can finally get to that...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
exranio

Post by exranio »

I'd like to remind ever pony that if Locke ever does something you really don't like send a message and I'll change it with in reason.
I'm just saying this because Locke isn't the kind to always respect everypony's wishes. Also waitng for some griffin characters.(and maybe a dragon since I've been working that angle) VARIETY PEOPLE!
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey, I'm going to try and start breaking up the stuff at Cookie's house so we get moving again, alright? It'd be REALLY COOL if you guys suggested a sleep-in at shade manor (because it's scary and scary is entertaining) when Hate wasn't around, as I have a pretty neat arc in mind...
exranio wrote:Also waitng for some griffin characters.(and maybe a dragon since I've been working that angle) VARIETY PEOPLE!
I might when things get rolling better and I have more time. Right now anything but ponies just seems too exotic and theme-breaking for us...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I'm getting rather bored with nothing to do or respond to. If Crescendo doesn't respond to my last post in...say, another day, I'll create another character just so I can stay in the game. Maybe a gryphon...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

IDK, as long as things are broken up and you guys can get yourselves into a Shade-Manor arc soon...
RockstarRaccoon wrote:She went over to her book-themed alarm-clock and hoof-wound it, setting it to wake her in one hour, and with that, she promptly flopped down on her book-shaped bed, draped a book-decorated sheet over herself, and dozed off...
By the way, Navy sleeps in the nude. >:|
exranio

Post by exranio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Navy sleeps in the nude. >:|
To quote Applejack. "Rarity, we don't usually wear cloths".
In other words WE'RE PONIES!
Last edited by exranio on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:I'm getting rather bored with nothing to do or respond to. If Crescendo doesn't respond to my last post in...say, another day, I'll create another character just so I can stay in the game. Maybe a gryphon...
And i have responded! Yay~
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:WE'RE PONIES!
YAY PONIES!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Regarding the recent turn the rp has taken, I can only say...wow.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That's what you do in dream sequences. Right?

If it actually bugs you, we can turn it down...
exranio

Post by exranio »

This is what happens when two characters are together with no one else and they are both online at the same time. Of course I'm referring to the speed of the posts. As for the randomness. Yeah dream sequences and. IT WAS HIS/HER IDEA!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I just love the way you two incorporated the whole socks thing into this.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:This is what happens when two characters are together with no one else and they are both online at the same time. Of course I'm referring to the speed of the posts.
Yeah, that's kinda why I did it: we're posting fast without really progressing anything but our characters mental instabilities. It also sounded like fun...

Edit: And the Socks thing was my idea.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

this dream sequence is win.

Theory: Pen has been hit in the head so many times, so he has developed psychic powers. Thus SHADE MANOR.
...DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

I do have to wonder now what Navy and Locke were eating before they went to sleep...
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
exranio

Post by exranio »

I think we're just trying to get the point across that both characters ARE CRAZY! In their own ways anyway.
Locke is a Klepto, finds comfort in the pain of others, obsessed with gold and shiny stuff, and he's on a power quest to become a freaking dragon.

Navy... Well she's just dangerously in love with books as far as I can tell.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Books Books Books! I love Books!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Books Books Books! I love Books!
And yet, you threw a heavy metal *guitar riff* lockbox at the local writer's head... :P

On an unrelated note, I want socks...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

You guys have put socks in my head! I had to resist the urge to make 'scendo think of socks!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:At regular walking speed it was about an 80 minute walk from where they were to the library. Penwright could have teleported there, but that would've left him by himself, as he isn't skilled or powerful enough to take others with him yet. And he really did not want to have to confront Navy and her friend on his own; he'd already done that, it didn't work out so well the first time.
He can TELEPORT? That's like a TOP-TIER TELEKINESIS-ABILITY. Doesn't this guy have really high expression ranks too? How much play-time have you put in that you've been able to multi-talent him so far?</EqO Reference>
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:At regular walking speed it was about an 80 minute walk from where they were to the library. Penwright could have teleported there, but that would've left him by himself, as he isn't skilled or powerful enough to take others with him yet. And he really did not want to have to confront Navy and her friend on his own; he'd already done that, it didn't work out so well the first time.
80 minutes!? Grand Castilia is HUGE!
exranio

Post by exranio »

Well so far the only powers he seems to have is teleport andLevitate. I can work with this.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Gosh guys, I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this. I've already had Pen teleport after all, when he left the pie shop?
exranio

Post by exranio »

oh right goof times.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:Gosh guys, I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this. I've already had Pen teleport after all, when he left the pie shop?
I'm not being too serious about it, only noting that that one seemed so impressive that in EO it was a top-tier ability.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Okay, I'm at a loss for something to do on an 80 minute walk with a pony that spaces out.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Just start chattering about random stuff until you run out of chatter. Then you get there.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I'd like to formally apologize for the 80 minute thing. I just thought it'd be a bit awkward to walk in on you two while your dream was still going on, and since the alarm clock had been set for an hour I couldn't go below that. I'm sure a time skip with Pen and Crescendo just arriving at the library would work fine though.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:I'd like to formally apologize for the 80 minute thing. I just thought it'd be a bit awkward to walk in on you two while your dream was still going on, and since the alarm clock had been set for an hour I couldn't go below that. I'm sure a time skip with Pen and Crescendo just arriving at the library would work fine though.
I think that would work nicely as well.
exranio

Post by exranio »

I use time wizard!Image
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAIIIIN!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Super huge mega giant apology for disappearing. I lost all appeal for RPing for a while, but I'm back now :)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:I'd like to formally apologize for the 80 minute thing. I just thought it'd be a bit awkward to walk in on you two while your dream was still going on, and since the alarm clock had been set for an hour I couldn't go below that. I'm sure a time skip with Pen and Crescendo just arriving at the library would work fine though.
Or just not try and match up their time-frames like that... They haven't interacted in long enough that they don't have to be waiting on each other to do things...
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Or just not try and match up their time-frames like that... They haven't interacted in long enough that they don't have to be waiting on each other to do things...
Well, sorry! I'm just used to highly structured RPs, with posting orders and stuff. Sorry that I'm having trouble adapting to a more free-flowing kind of rp.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Structure is for wimps. Or people playing an actual RPG.
Also Rockstar I beleive this are cue to get out before he has a chance to notice.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Also Rockstar I beleive this are cue to get out before he has a chance to notice.
I'll bug you on IRC tonight.