SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by The Moon Howler »

Galadan nodded "Name's Galadan Yanev, junior officer, Junior Military Mechanic and Engineer. And the sleeping beauty is Roxanna." then he glanced at the forest around the camp. "I have no idea where we are, but what I do know is these forests are dangerous. What attacked her..." He glanced at Rox "...well... I believe it was... a Robot... the sound it made... either robot or the strangest creature I've ever seen... which is troublesome nonetheless"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Scott Baxter, professional code monkey." He nodded approvingly when Galladan introduced himself as being from the military. That could come in handy. His last comment, however, prompted some skepticism. "No offense, but you don't seem to be familiar with how robots work. Mostly, the ones people try to make to operate in the wilderness crawl around and fall over a lot. They just don't work all that well yet." He glanced around, and leaned in closer and lowered his tone to an excited whisper. "Of course, no one hears about the really cutting edge stuff. That always gets covered up. Just like this place was, I'm guessing."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"A robot...?" Axel couldn't believe that word. "I think it is can be a strange creature... but a robot? Well then, if it is needed we can build a weapon with those debris" He pointed to the debris that he saw before. "Anyway, berries?" Axel ate one.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Galadan narrowed and hissed quietly in return "Whatever that thing was, gentlemen, or rather whatever that thing 'is' - it proved that it's dangerous for us." his voice softened "Besides, I indeed am not aware of how they are programmed, but It is the job of those like me to know how every single sprocket in them works."
Mystic Wolf wrote:"A robot...?" Axel couldn't believe that word. "I think it is can be a strange creature... but a robot? Well then, if it is needed we can build a weapon with those debris" He pointed to the debris that he saw before.

"Not sure what it was, but he seemed to have at least metal weapon, if not covered with metal, and it could be scared out with light. And I believe you are joking about the 'building' weapons from that junk without the proper tools - the best we could make now is to make shield of some sorts or some crude excuse for a melee weapon."
Mystic Wolf wrote:""Anyway, berries?" Axel ate one.

"I would like one, if you please."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel handed a berry to Galadan. "Well, i think that making a shield is a good idea... or we can use it to cut things, maybe like a big knife...?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

"Hmm" Galadan mumbled "Without some proper basic tools like hammer for example, it would take hours or even days, 'cause we literally have to use sticks and stones in the construction."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Neh, no, no!!-- She said screaming in the last one and waking up on the legs of Gal. She tried to breath again and then looked around.
-Was just a nightmare-- She tought standing up. -Hey, how long I've been slept?- Asked to Gal and the saw a new animal with a bunch of berries in his hands.
-Can I take one? They look delicious, by the way...I´m Roxanne- Asked him
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott sat in silence for a short while, listening to the other two talking. Finally, he spoke up. "We might be able to find tools in the plane wreck. It's kind of a long shot, but we don't have many - "
theblackcateyes wrote:-Neh, no, no!!-- She said screaming in the last one and waking up on the legs of Gal.
"Gah!" Scott, once again, jumped nearly a foot in the air and landed sprawled on his side. "Oh... heh. N- nice to meet you, Roxanne. I don't think you were asleep for very long."
theblackcateyes

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Scott sat in silence for a short while, listening to the other two talking. Finally, he spoke up. "We might be able to find tools in the plane wreck. It's kind of a long shot, but we don't have many - "
theblackcateyes wrote:-Neh, no, no!!-- She said screaming in the last one and waking up on the legs of Gal.
"Gah!" Scott, once again, jumped nearly a foot in the air and landed sprawled on his side. "Oh... heh. N- nice to meet you, Roxanne. I don't think you were asleep for very long."
-Really, stupid mind, who are you?- Said as was extending her arm to one of the berries in the wolf's hands, waiting his aprovation.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid quickly grabbed out his machete, and took a fighting pose toward the bushes. "show your faze zyou немного раздражает урод ("annoyin little freak")"

He turned to drake really quickly before looking back. "just fine"
Tha Housefox wrote:Drake decided that then would be a good time to prepare himself for a possible fight and held up the throwing spear, ready for whatever might happen. "What I would give for daytime right about now..."
  • Progression Event; Luck: [(19+3)+(19+1)]/2 = 21; Per: 10-1 (Torrid), Per: 5+1 (Drake)
  • Whatever it was it was gone, but not before a cheap shot struck both Torrid and Drake. Looking at the things that struck them reveals them to be batteries, the perfect size for the flashlight Torrid had.
[*]Random Event; Focus: 12 (Axel); Luck: 3; Per: 18+1 (Axel), 7-1 (Roxanna), 10+3 (Scott), 12+1 (Galadan)
[*]It wasn't known where or when it hitched a ride but now perched on top of Axel's head was a large tarantula. Everyone around the campfire but the sleepy Roxanna caught sight of it sooner or later, with Axel having a very unnerving feeling about something hairy over his fur. The tarantula remained still, but some of its urticating hairs has started to cause an itch on Axel's head.
[*]Choice for Axel, Scott and Galadan: Remain still (Free) or Swat (Agi Check) or your own action (Depends)
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
The Moon Howler

Galadan's ears fell flat by the sudden scream
theblackcateyes wrote:-Hey, how long I've been slept?
Galadan's ear perked up again at the question "As Scott said - not much. Dreamed about that creature?"

Then he turned to Scott "About what you said - we could indeed look in the wreck, not sure of the success though..."

Galadan noticed the Tarantula on Axel's head "Err, Axel, please don't freak out, but there seem to be a Tarantula on your head." he drew out the wrench "Want me to remove it, or you will try yourself?"

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel shivered. "My head... darn..." He thought fast. "Fire... Nah, it just would move... Yes, could you help me, please? Be careful" Said in a cold tone. "What could we use... alcohol? No, my eyes! A stick would work"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Galadan grinned "I'll try with a stick." he went to the firewood and broke off one of the small branches. He then went to Axel "Now just stand still and very slowly turn you ears flat, so in case the stick doesn't work, I'll try to hit it with the wrench."

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan grinned "I'll try with a stick." he went to the firewood and broke off one of the small branches. He then went to Axel "Now just stand still and very slowly turn you ears flat, so in case the stick doesn't work, I'll try to hit it with the wrench."
  • Agi: 2+1 (Galadan); Luck: 14 (Axel), 16 (Galadan)
  • The tarantula noticed the stick headed its way and quickly moved down to Axel's face. Fortunately, it didn't like Axel's face very much and it jumped to the ground.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel shivered again. "Aigh... If we catch it, we could use it as a trap, but aigh... I don't mind if that thing doesn't survive" He felt the itch of his head. "Perfect... what can I do now? I have a little itch on my head, anyone has anything to heal it?" He was still staring to the spider. "Grrrrrrr..."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

-This place can be very creepy, ah?-She suddenly standed up and shaked all her fur with both hands, just in case that had something walking on her body.-Is better stay awake now
The Moon Howler

"It proved to be more than creepy, Rox!" Galadan glanced at the forest "We need to wait for the other two and make a plan of how we are going to survive in here."

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake gave his battery to Torrid. "I can't believe they tossed batteries at us of all things, but it looks like they're gone. You'll be able to use this better than I would." He shivered, just then realizing that he had not been able to bask in the light of the campfire...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel gave a berry to Roxanne. "I'm Axel Canes, a univesity student of chemistry" Said to Roxanne "Hmmm... Lavander could be a good idea, but I have no idea of where we could find it here... That flower has a strong scent, and it work as an insect repellent. If we place lavander around the camping, we won't have more "surprises" like that" He pointed to the spider. "But, of course, there are a lot of different ideas. For example, corn is used as a bait for mosquitoes and insects, peasants place some corn between the plants they want and the insects attack the corn, not those plants." Finished. "Now... where can I save this firefly?"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

"We are short of lavender and corn right now..." Galadan shrugged "Thought the idea is good... any other Ideas?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid rubbed the back of his head. "Zheah, couldn't zhey have zhust thrown spears?" he said as he turned back toward the camp.
"Anyway, i zhink we should zhust head back to ze camp."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

Roxanna took the berry with her right hand. -Thanks I'm Roxanna, I'm studing psichology- Then shee put the berry in her backpack carefully. Is better that i put it in a safe place.

After several minutes without other sounds that the cracking woods...Ok, that's it! I'm going to search for help, we have to escape Said taking her gun and charging it.Who comes with me?
The Moon Howler

Galadan's eyes grew wide as he heard what Roxanna said and the sight of the gun. He grabbed her shoulder "Rox, please, think carefully what you are saying. Without a plan we have no chance. I don't need to remind you what happened last time you took hasty decisions, now have I?"

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-I'm not going to stay here, waiting for my death. There at least we have a chance, here we only have hope-Roxanna yelled as was standing up.
The Moon Howler

"Calm down, Rox!" said Galadan as he stood up as well "We have no Idea where we are now. What we do know is that this forest is dangerous at night." Galadan's voice softened "And we won't be waiting to die here, we will go in the forest, but at night, our chances are minimal, so let us only keep up with the hope for tonight, alright?"

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Roxanna looked the woods and then the Gal's eyes, she thought a little bit. -You maybe had a point, you are right- Said locking her weapon. -But this time, if that creature comes...I will be prepared
The Moon Howler

Galadan sighed out of relief and gave her a slight smile "Thank you!"

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:Torrid rubbed the back of his head. "Zheah, couldn't zhey have zhust thrown spears?" he said as he turned back toward the camp.
"Anyway, i zhink we should zhust head back to ze camp."
Drake nodded. "That sounds good to me. You go first, since you've got the light." he said.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel was watching the scene, he didn't need to talk, but he was still worried about the spider. "Ehm... I'm sorry, but I think we still have a problem here..." He pointed to the spider. "What should we do with it?"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott gave the arachnid a suspicious glance. "I'd be inclined to say we should squish the thing and be done with it, but it'll probably just run off on its own."
theblackcateyes

-Ok, I guess that now he have to make a sleeping and watching plan- Said Roxanna sitting in a cushion -I just slept so who is next one? I'm not sleepy at all- Maybe bacuse the adrenaline but Roxanna was more awake than someone with schizophrenia.
The Moon Howler

Galadan realized that he was still holding the stick. he put the wrench back in his pocket, went to the fire and held the stick over it until a small flame began to burn on the end. He then went to the spider and poked him with the stick. "That should take care of the arachnid problem." he said then he turned to Roxanna "We should indeed stay on watch, but we need the rest to make a schedule."

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan realized that he was still holding the stick. he put the wrench back in his pocket, went to the fire and held the stick over it until a small flame began to burn on the end. He then went to the spider and poked him with the stick. "That should take care of the arachnid problem." he said then he turned to Roxanna "We should indeed stay on watch, but we need the rest to make a schedule."
  • The tarantula struggled for a bit before finally succumbing to pain as evident by it curling into a fetal position which almost all spiders assume upon expiration. Coincidentally the air had fallen quite still and the scent of the burnt spider, which strangely smelled like peanut butter, lingered around the campsite.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid nodded and started walking back toward the camp, shining the flashlight into the woods.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott watched the spider's death throes with vague distaste. When it finally stopped twitching, he turned back to the others, doing his best to ignore the odd smell that now permeated the campground. "Well. What now?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid nodded and started walking back toward the camp, shining the flashlight into the woods.
  • Per: 12-1, Int: 17-1, Luck: 13+3
  • The trip back was uneventful save for the few spooky chills any remote forest would bring, though it was nothing much compared to the thrills one would get for wandering at night in the Alaskan wilderness. However, as they neared the camp, the beam of Torrid's flashlight found what seems to be plump pink berries that was growing from a vine. It wasn't much but it seems it was what they failed to find deeper in the forest, food.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel stretched and then used his watch to see what time is it. "Well, it's 2:10 AM, so I think we should get some rest. Anyway, this place is dangerous, so... I think that we have to talk about night watch..." Then he sighed, he liked to sleep all night. "Or night watch oooor... something that could cover us..." Axel was thinking in a trap, but it would need to be a really big trap.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Galadan sighed "If you are so eager for a night watch - I'll be watching our backs for tonight. All of you'll need some sleep, so go on and sleep. I'll be waking you shortly after sunrise."

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

[this post has been edited out due to the fact that torrid is not a time traveler and cannot return to basecamp without the proper delorian. His current one is in the mechanic for repairs.]
Last edited by Zander on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan sighed "If you are so eager for a night watch - I'll be watching our backs for tonight. All of you'll need some sleep, so go on and sleep. I'll be waking you shortly after sunrise."
-I will stay awake with you, and don't try to say no...I made my decission-Roxanna said sitting next to Gal and secretly taking his hand with her left one.